Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 279375 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #420 - Aug 21st, 2010 at 5:37pm

8/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition B.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode changed but still effective… into f10

JOOB condition B:

The importance of doing the exercises when one is tired cannot be stressed more… with this caveat… there is a razors edge of tiredness… and I have not figured out how to induce it except thru extreme measures of sleep deprevation and fasting… for some people there may be no other way… 

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #421 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 8:09pm

8/22/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition B.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode changed but still effective… into f10

JOOB condition B:

LOL!! There is a very surprising phenomena which happens in this exercise that tells you you have fulfilled the conditions of it. I won’t spoil it for those who choose to do the JOOB disc set…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #422 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 7:14pm

8/23/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode was not clearly effected immediately but got f10.

JOOB condition C:

There are three powerful hemi-sync shots done in 20 minute intervals… you can feel them very pronouncedly… the instruction doesn’t explicitly say what the satisfies the condition to move to ‘D’… but implies one goes into lucid dreaming or o.b.e.’s… so we will see what we will see…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #423 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 7:35pm

8/25/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode clearly entered, this time right at the end of the disc… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Some things happen in this exercise at the being that I will not describe since it may be important not to implant the reader. I am clearly from a very specific school which may be quite different from others so what I see and experience is specific to myself… the session opened with me being aware of gold… things made of gold… I want to make it clear that this was impression and not ‘lucid dreaming or visioning” as per the definition… lucid dreaming is clearly a condition in which you are experiencing the dream world as you would the physical world…I.e… walking, talking, feeling and acting in it and then you become aware you are dreaming within the dream…

On my left an full figured Buddhist (??) monk was looking at me… something like this:

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/altar/0-10buddha.jpg

Then I seem to have been looking down a corridor or a causeway at steep steps up to an altar… (remember it is all gold)…

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Pyramid/Mayan_El_Castilo.JPG

I thought I could see at the top a tabernacle…

http://www.stjudeshop.com/resources/StJudeShop/images/products/processed/K672.zo...

Here are the conditions of ‘C’… shutting down of sensory mechanism inputs… touch, feeling, smell and taste… I did not shut down auditory because I could hear music from the next room faintly coming through… but, I seem to be disembodied… I don’t consider having yet fulfilled the conditions of this exercise so I will continue it…

I did get close again to the sonic boom…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #424 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:50am

8/27/2010 - A passenger in a DC-6 Transport

I am a passenger in a DC - 6 transport aircraft… we are flying over grey clouds and spotty puffs of charcoal cloud formations… we are in the air for quite a while then we land… I seem to get all tangled up in attempting to buy a cup cake… suddenly I realize the plane is going to take off and I was not warned I hurry to attempt to make the flight… a man runs up and attempts to help me… he flags what looks like a vespa two passenger car… the driver ignors the man… the man runs to try and stop him… the vespa makes a sharp turn and hits the man… I wake up… I gotta pee…

This a classic obe dream... I was obe and aware of it tho I was cloaked in the protective shell of the dc-6...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #425 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 6:50pm

8/27/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state tenuous finally achieved at end of disc… f10.

JOOB condition C:

This was the mother of all sessions:
I seem to be in two places… my phantom on the right my poc in my pineal gland… I am attached at the right nostril which itches intensely… I am in a Robert Bruce mind split… I attempt to move my poc… no success… it is rigidly and firmly seated in my pg… I use a RB exercise bouncing the poc off the ceiling and floor like a basketball… bouncing off the walls… like a tennis ball… no success… all in imagination… I see a metallic blue pinpoint of light on the left… (the disk??)… aware of an olive drab artillery barrel (huge)… a wheel with spokes… I realise this may be me as a tommy in wwi… I am stuck under the weight of the artillery piece… we took a direct hit… I begin talking to me…

‘you know you are dead’.
‘how can I be dead… I can still see the mass on to of me and I am conscious’
‘think about it… how could you survive several tons of iron and steel slaming you and pinning you under its weight.’
‘I don’t know but there it is sitting on me and I am talking to you.’
‘do you feel pain’
‘no’
‘shouldn’t you feel pain’
‘I guess…’

Not sure I convince myself, but the scene changes… a gothic cathedral… looking toward the nave… figure of jesus with a staff looking to his left my right… in an egglike shell… above the altar…

I begin intergrating and wanting to end the session… lots of pressure… I decide to end the session… I look at the timer… 4 more minutes and it would have ended… I wonder should I have stayed the course.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #426 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:30am

8/28/2010 - 1st morning session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state has taken a new turn… f10.

JOOB condition C:

I beging to see what Monroe was up to with the JOOB series… it’s the vibrations… just like in the book JOOB… the vibrations begin to come in and he gives procedures for handling and moving them around… glad I am familiar with the JOOB material because there are brow point gaze techniques that should be done in connection with the vibrations… I know about the vibrations or what I called when I was a kid the 10,000 needles… interestingly enough when I did an after session nap the vibrations began it attempt to come in… just a matter of time and perseverance… now… !!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #427 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 6:22pm

8/28/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state slight arkward… but accomplished f10.

JOOB condition C:

The disc construction really accomplishes the shutting down of most sensory sensation except auditory… great signal surge at the end which is trying to push you obe…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #428 - Aug 29th, 2010 at 7:09pm

8/29/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Now I am thoroughly confused but that is not unusual. I am fulfilling all of the conditions of C except shutting down auditory. But in this session I attempted the JOOB book instruction connected with the eye focus attempting to pull energy from above down… but all that happens is I seem to BECOME the poc in the pineal gland without fireworks…(but this is only my first attempyt)... luckily I have now mastered the diaphragmatic breath to the point I can reduce my breath intake to almost nothing… the vibrations have slacked off somewhat but, I just have no idea where this is going… not that I should… it seems nobody on this board has down this series since I have no feedback or corroboration from anyone here. I just have to keep this going until something definitive happens or the auditory shutdown… that is really the JOOB text series instruction and it doesn’t go into the eye focus procedure in the series instruction. I just happen to know that Monroe gave up on teaching that technique because few people were able to make it work and I guess too many students were frustrated with failure… that is my guess TMI no longer uses that instruction.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #429 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:01pm

8/30/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Beautiful whole body relaxation state almost immediate… (hope this stays in place) f10.

JOOB condition C:

The whole session was powerful. I bit my lip on a sudden body jerk right at the beginning of the session… very deep and toward the end I was about to exit when I encountered a bullet headhelment:

http://www.nautical-mart.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/ir80692-medieval-greek.jpg

Was I trapped in one of these helments and couldn't get out or died believing I couldn’t get out? Am I still in it in some phantom astral scene… no way to telling… I got no opportunity to talk to my phantom..

But the obe exit was just there to happen…

Keep on truckin’.

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #430 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 9:35pm

Looking forward to hearing about your soon to be OBE!

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #431 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:27pm

goobygirl wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 9:35pm:
Looking forward to hearing about your soon to be OBE!

Hi Gooby: I'll be glad to have it in the way I want it.  Wink

S.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #432 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:07am

Hi Seraphis1,

I haven't read this entire thread but i was wondering, are you trying to have a classic OBE--one similar to what Monroe wrote about in his books? 

I've wrote about this a bit here and there in the further past, but maybe it bears repeating. 

There is an interesting book called "Cosmic Journeys" by Rosiland A. McKnight.  In this book, among many topics, her guidance talks about exploring of the nonphysical from various levels or dimensions within self. 

This info and analogy can be likened to shifting ones inner vibratory wavelength to different frequencies either relatively faster or slower vibratory than one another. 

Her guidance doesn't recommend exploring via the classic OBE way and level.   Not that there is anything wrong with it per se, but that this source hints that it tends to be a limiting perspective because it's of and through a slower vibratory level (more attached and connected to the physical).  They also cite there tends to be less shielding left for the overall energy system, and so one tends to be more open to invasion during a classic OBE. (which "Ah So" describes as phasing primarily through the "etheric" body or level of self).

This was confirmed to me when i had my one and only classic OBE (well not quite true, i had another experience later on which i eventually realized was more or less a classic OBE).  Around the time i had this OBE, i was in a phase i will call limiting to say the least.  Was under various stresses, wasn't keeping my spiritual center, and wasn't being as PUL attuned as i normally was and could be (which is what this journey is ALL about, for all).

In short, i had shifted much of my consciousness to a noticeably slower vibratory range for a time (for me).  I, my energies were vibrating at a slower and more limiting wavelength.

I don't think, in light of Rosie's Guidance and what they've said, this was a coincidence.  I've come to believe that my natural way is not OBE because normally and generally speaking, my "vibes" are too fast vibratory to phase via that level.   Not trying to toot my own horn, just being matter of fact and sincere. 

In other words, you may be wasting your time in trying to achieve a classic OBE as there are other means and ways to explore nonphysically.   It may be that it's not your natural state to phase into as you may be more attuned to more subtle levels and ways of perceiving the nonphysical. 

Sometimes in our earlier stages, our Disk will incline us to more "in our face" experiences like classic OBE's because that is what we need to experience in order to truly believe in and get excited about the nonphysical.   It's because such classic OBE's have such a physical, "real world" like feel to them. 

As one matures, and one really grows and trusts, generally one doesn't need such overt and in your face experiences and so they tend to become more subtle.  I say tend, because sometimes even the more mature and seasoned folks need a stronger reminder every once in awhile.

This (more subtle and less overt ways of perceiving and exploring), generally speaking, is usually a good sign.  It's the stubborn and/or less mature ones which need such "bells and whistles" to borrow a term from my friend. 

Having a classic OBE is cool, fun, convincing, etc., but definitely not necessary.  It may be a waste of time trying to have one.  I don't know, and can't say for sure in your case, but it may be something worth taking to your Guidance about.

RAM was a man who very much needed to have those kinds of experiences in order to open up and really believe in such subtle, non mainstream and nonphysical aspects of reality.  He was until his experiences, pretty much a materialist and not someone particularly intune with his intuition in a more conscious sense. 

I find it interesting that Bruce Moen, possibly someone that is part of the same Disk as RAM, also has had a lack of experience in the classic OBE department despite trying and wanting to in his earlier days.  It's safe to assume that Bruce started off on and with a faster vibratory pattern than Monroe who had helped paved the way for his future self.   Indeed Bruce reports that he has had a strong interest in the nonphysical etc. since he was younger--rather different in that respect than RAM. 

Just some stuff to think about.   

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #433 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 6:31am

Quote:
Hi Seraphis1,

I haven't read this entire thread but i was wondering, are you trying to have a classic OBE--one similar to what Monroe wrote about in his books?

The classic obe. Like Monroe, Muldoon, Fox and Robert Bruce. This should be common place and probably will be in some far flung future like learning to walk.

Quote:

I've wrote about this a bit here and there in the further past, but maybe it bears repeating. 

There is an interesting book called "Cosmic Journeys" by Rosiland A. McKnight.  In this book, among many topics, her guidance talks about exploring of the nonphysical from various levels or dimensions within self.

As a student of Monroe’s books and TMI, my personal take is that the phasing technique (which I have little problem with in the seminar environment… ) is an evolution of practicing obe’s traveling etc… over a long period of time… just as Monroe accidentally discovered phasing… I will admit… Robert Bruce seems not to have developed phasing… or he has not talked about it in his writings… but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t at this point in time do it but has not codified it as Monroe did…

But it is natural for humans to develop short cuts in their skill sets as practice becomes second nature… for example… I like horse racing… I use speed figures which are laborious to calculate… but, after a while you can just look at a set of speed figures and intuitively understand their significance… without doing the laborious math. Practice simply makes perfect.

If I start something, I finish it. I started the JOOB and AKG series and I am going to finish it…

S.

Quote:

I find it interesting that Bruce Moen, possibly someone that is part of the same Disk as RAM, also has had a lack of experience in the classic OBE department despite trying and wanting to in his earlier days.  It's safe to assume that Bruce started off on and with a faster vibratory pattern than Monroe who had helped paved the way for his future self.   Indeed Bruce reports that he has had a strong interest in the nonphysical etc. since he was younger--rather different in that respect than RAM. 

Just some stuff to think about.   

If you will recall Bruce Moen’s biographical confession in his books, he stopped attempting classic obe out of fear of not being able to control the event… he almost had one when he was driving and was shocked that he might have a serious accident… but, one of Monroe’s student while driving him in the Faber mountains was speeding… Monroe said don’t get a ticket… the student obe… d and went ahead and returned and told Monroe there were not cops in the vicinity… Monroe was petrified or so the story goes… but they didn’t have an accident…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #434 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:06am

8/31/2010 - morning session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C:AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Interesting development. I always had akg disk 1 cut 6 in the mix because the changer gave me the signal that the condition disc ended… the joob series is lacking in verbal queues so it could end and you wouldn’t know it. Well, I got so deep and was mind awake I didn’t want to end the session. This is very good according to Robert Bruce, he says the longer you can do your sessions the deeper you will go and very good things will happen. Up to now I was always kind of glad the session was over. This is the first time I didn’t want it to stop.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Very deep and consciously aware. The disk ends and I don’t want to come out.

AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise:

I was so startled and please I was not following the guidance at first then I began to attempt to follow it… now, I get I/P a bit better…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.