Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:Nudist Hollow Heaven! (Read 6045 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:Nudist Hollow Heaven!
Nov 4th, 2010 at 8:47pm

I ran across this:

Religious Nudism rational: “The Bible very clearly states that when Adam and Eve were in right with God, they were naked. When people are in right with God, they do not have to fear nudity.”

David Blood a Tampa Florida religious leader building a nudist Christian theme park, in Tampa Florida.

Has anyone visited any of the nudist Hollow Heavens in F23 -F26? Just curious how they manage the Astral equivalent. They must exist… they have been around historically since at least… 1400 ad in what is known today as the Czech Republic… they must have created a Hollow Heaven space.

S.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Re:Nudist Hollow Heaven!
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 10:33am

I don't see why Nudism has to be a hollow heaven. If sex is possible in F27 then why wouldn't Nudism be there as well, or am I missing the point here?

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 12:08pm

Didnt Monroe and Buhlmann both report some sort of "plane" where people in their energy bodies constantly engage in, ah, erm, intimate activity? I would suppose this is a sort of nudist "heaven" although it sure doesnt sound heavenly to me.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:02pm

Beau wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 10:33am:
I don't see why Nudism has to be a hollow heaven. If sex is possible in F27 then why wouldn't Nudism be there as well, or am I missing the point here?

Hi Beau: This is my personal opinion since I have not yet entered one of these Heavens. I surmise it is a hollow heaven because it is a spurious interpretation of scripture and does not lead to the Wider Reality, but it would be interesting to enter one of them and see how strict they are in controling their constituents... essentially from my reading of Moen's work the thing that makes a hollow heaven grim is the draconian rules that allows no free thinking... and beings are held in the state by fear of rejection of the leader.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:07pm

chrwe wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 12:08pm:
Didnt Monroe and Buhlmann both report some sort of "plane" where people in their energy bodies constantly engage in, ah, erm, intimate activity? I would suppose this is a sort of nudist "heaven" although it sure doesnt sound heavenly to me.

Hi ch: Well Moen reported a place called Sensuous. So it does exist but I think unless you have had 'astral sex' you may think it is like human sex and it isn't... it is a dynamic merging of beings... I have personal experience of 'astral sex' twice and it is a spiritual experience rather than a carnal experience... Moen never described his sexual encounter with the woman from Sensuous so I don't know if he engaged in human style carnal knowledge...

S.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:11pm

Oh Okay, so as long as no one demands that I be nude then I"m not in a hollow heaven? I think I'm not following this very well. I would guess that being nude or not being nude would have little to do with whether the heaven was hollow or not. ...Am I right? In other words I can be nude in the other locales beyond the hollow heavens too...yes?  I hope so, though I wouldn't want to expose anyone else to such a display Wink Wink

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:56pm

Beau wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:11pm:
Oh Okay, so as long as no one demands that I be nude then I"m not in a hollow heaven? I think I'm not following this very well. I would guess that being nude or not being nude would have little to do with whether the heaven was hollow or not. ...Am I right? In other words I can be nude in the other locales beyond the hollow heavens too...yes?  I hope so, though I wouldn't want to expose anyone else to such a display Wink Wink

Hi Beau: Sorry this is confusing... in 1400AD in the Czech Republic a Catholic priest took his following back to adam and eve thinking this was the was back to Eden... it was a free sex, open relationship community... I assume his belief was strong enough to create a Hollow Heaven space on f23 -f26... but his nudism is religion belief system based and not the usual back to nature nudist movements.

S.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 5:07pm

Oh I see now. You were basing it on this Priest and how his actions/beliefs may have created something. I didn't realize at first that you were limiting your scope to him. I just find that nudity and sex gets a pretty bad rap from the "enlightened" and its a belief I'd like to get past. Being a Scorpio I tend to see everything as sexual so I'm always looking for ways to widen the spiritual playing field a bit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #8 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 6:36pm

Just so their bodies aren't hollow, so you don't have to worry about keeping them inflated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.