Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275339 times)
goobygirl

USA
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #390 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 11:49pm

Seraphis,

Re moving on, what is your next step?

Goobygirl

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #391 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 2:04am

goobygirl wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 11:49pm:
Seraphis,

Re moving on, what is your next step?

Goobygirl

Hi Gooby: akg disc 1, joob condition "A". I stayed with the Relaxation disc because it was very productive... now it seems I can get into a whole body relaxation state without individualizing each part or various parts of the body... like scalp, eye muscles etc... now my whole body goes into a relaxed state as a whole... so that seems to be the goal of the relaxation disc... it has only one hemi-sync sequence at the end. Condition A has three hemi-sync sequences at 20 minute intervals... but for this to be effective... you have to be able to focus on one idea completely without distraction... when I went into no time... I was able to have a single focus...

Lets see what happens.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #392 - Aug 7th, 2010 at 6:08pm

8/7/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the strangest start up ever. The last three sessions (not reported) were aborted for various reasons and this is the first session I actually finished without incident. This of course is psychological… but, I have no clue why my subconscious would want to stop my progress.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition A.

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10 state.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Purple light pulsing strongly. Feeling very light… like I am ready to float… lush garden landscape… rather stout bearded man straw hat… with light blue denim shirt and royal blue denim trousers… seated in a reclining tractor?? Heavy pressure in the chest area…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #393 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 10:20am

8/8/2010 - morning session:

Hit a major scarring and energy blocking issue

Relaxation phase:

Nerve stings right toe… (reflexology - head) … index toe, middle toe… changes to pulsing… localizes on big toe…   

JOOB relaxation disc:

Man in black suit… head like Frankenstein (boris karlof) pale sickly green… looking down a street with lots of lights las vegas (like)… cityscape from above… sin city??? Innocent child face… right toe continues to nerve pulse… tension in diaphragm… head, male, … home improvement star (??)… attractive female… halle berry look holding a child… standing in a spacious living room looking left… through glass pane wall on two side at right angles… I seem to be a tall, attractive picturesque woman… nerve pain continues right big toe… (this is unusual most of the time the pain is short lived… this is chronic and continuous…) pressure left frontal lobe… extends back into the body of the neocortex… (I realize this is the area of an old cranial scar… I had a serious head injury in that location… now, I know what this is all about… the scarring reaches into the etheric counterpart… the Frankenstein symbolism suggests that I now need to deal with that scarring and dissolve the trauma on an astral level… this must have been much more karmic ally serious than just a physical accident trauma… ) image George Washington head right side… the word Europeans… in cafeteria people eating… images in the left lobe, pressure in left lobe… left eye ball pulsing pain… left ear drains and very irritating I guess I will break session to clean the ear out of fluids…

Aborted session…

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #394 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 11:16pm

Seraphis,

You have the most vivid meditations! It sounds like a carnival ride!

The only time my meditations are rapid fire and very visual are when I'm really tired. Then I see all this stuff that morphs from one thing to another....and it's very vivid, like I'm watching a movie screen. Other than that, I'm so far a pretty non-visual person so far, just some lights that remind me of a lighthouse with different colors flickering by and sometimes tunnels that I'm not yet able to finish entering.

The hearing in my meditations is great (I hear crickets, birds, and water.  As I drift to sleep, I hear lots of voices talking and laughing, with music, it sounds like a tv is on in the other room).

But you take the cake on the "strange" sights...lol

Goobygirl

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #395 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 11:23pm

You bring up an interesting point, goobygirl.

Even if we were all to have the same goals and resulting experiences for our explorations, we would get differing images to interpret. But they would all have in common the same goals.  Sort of as if one film script had been separately interpreted by say Ken Burns (historic photos), Walt Disney (animated characters), and uhh, say Picasso  Cheesy
Not randomly different but tailored for our individual needs.

It's all amazing, and it all opens up further and further explorations!

Bets Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #396 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 11:51pm

goobygirl wrote on Aug 8th, 2010 at 11:16pm:
The only time my meditations are rapid fire and very visual are when I'm really tired. Then I see all this stuff that morphs from one thing to another....and it's very vivid, like I'm watching a movie screen. Other than that, I'm so far a pretty non-visual person so far, just some lights that remind me of a lighthouse with different colors flickering by and sometimes tunnels that I'm not yet able to finish entering.

The hearing in my meditations is great (I hear crickets, birds, and water.  As I drift to sleep, I hear lots of voices talking and laughing, with music, it sounds like a tv is on in the other room).

But you take the cake on the "strange" sights...lol

Hi Gooby: Well, when you get to the joob series you should do interesting things... sleep and tired is near the borderland state which is the jump off point to going o.b.e.

Determination and perservance is all it takes I think. With some attention to the stages... I have just crossed over another barrier... I wasn't aware my head injury created such a major energy block... I just got to another level of conscious depth that it is now a problem which needs to be work through and de-constructed... but I guess it happens on its own as you work hard at the craft... look for those blockages.. gooby... and persist.

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #397 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 12:28pm

Ok,  well I am restarting the Gateway series, as I jumped around a bit on that (I did almost all of them, but randomly).

I started JOOB a few weeks ago with the relaxation track and condition A.

The main issue I have is that it is hard for me to do meditation during the day.  Lots of noises to deal with and right now, heat (no AC).

When I meditate at night, because I don't go to bed until I'm exhausted (or I won't sleep at all) I tend to fall to sleep during the tracks. That's why I like Bulhman's lucid dreaming tracks, cuz I know it's ok to go to sleep, lol

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #398 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 3:34pm

goobygirl wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 at 12:28pm:
Ok,  well I am restarting the Gateway series, as I jumped around a bit on that (I did almost all of them, but randomly).

I started JOOB a few weeks ago with the relaxation track and condition A.

The main issue I have is that it is hard for me to do meditation during the day.  Lots of noises to deal with and right now, heat (no AC).

When I meditate at night, because I don't go to bed until I'm exhausted (or I won't sleep at all) I tend to fall to sleep during the tracks. That's why I like Bulhman's lucid dreaming tracks, cuz I know it's ok to go to sleep, lol

Hi Googy: Are you using a diaphramatic breathing technique?

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #399 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 7:03pm

8/9/2010 - morning session:

This is quite an interesting session. One moment I was laying down the next it was over. No time.

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10

JOOB relaxation disc:

Very hard to describe, I seem not to have a body. But, I know I am not obe. The stillness and vibrations in the calves and feet… feeling very light and floating… but floating inside my body…

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #400 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 11:18pm

Yes re breathing, this is how I breathe most of the time anyhow from years of playing a woodwind instrument.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #401 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 7:25pm

goobygirl wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 at 11:18pm:
Yes re breathing, this is how I breathe most of the time anyhow from years of playing a woodwind instrument.

What kind of control do you have of the diaphram can you make a suction pocket in its center... ?

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #402 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 7:25pm

8/10/2010 - afternoon session:

Powerful session

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB relaxation disc:

Tall lean man in khaki uniform… (flyer)… aquiline face… straight black hair upper right view frame… looking just toward my left shoulder… right arm resting on ???… head mid frame rightist side… fareed zacharia look… mustachio’d man Mexican… straw cowboy hat… white halter t-shirt… in left view frame looking toward right shoulder… I’m into my skull… loosing body awareness… hole developes in space… vibrations… in feet… eyes… hands… pressure
frontal lobes…
( http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/images/hotspots/level04frontalLobe.jpg )
pituitary… ( http://wortix.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/pituitary_gland.gif?w=276&h=252
hippocampus…
( http://www.memorylossonline.com/glossary/images/hippocampus.jpg )
corpus collosum ( http://www.bobschuster.com/images/inserts/Insert13.jpg … )

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #403 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 9:30pm

RE suction cup in diaphragm, sounds like this would be a great beer holder, lol.

I don't know if I can do that or not, should I try? How and why?

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #404 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 9:45pm

goobygirl wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 at 9:30pm:
RE suction cup in diaphragm, sounds like this would be a great beer holder, lol.

I don't know if I can do that or not, should I try? How and why?

Hi Gooby girl: Try to get a copy of Alvin Schwartz' An Unlikely Prophet. Everything he and Everett Nelson experiences in that book is based on breath control... the breath is the river of life if you can control and flow with it it can give you experiences you never dreamed of... isolating and controling the diaphram disconnects you from all your body parts when you can control it... as you try other parts of the body attempt to work in sympathy... something like a muscle builder trick which they can move only the pectoral muscles... it takes a lot of discipline and body awareness but it is worth it... the diaphram is the connected to the solar plexus chakra... and that is probably part of the reason it works the way it does.

First see if you can move only your thumbs outward when you place them in your sides just above the sacral bones and under the rib cage. Practice that until only your thumbs move... then become conscious of the diaphram at its center and using only those muscles attempt to breath...

On the gateway discs monroe attempts to use a simple breathing technique I guess hoping some will stumble into the etheric function of the breath... he never seemed to need to develope it further than that as the Tibetans did.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.