Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 279436 times)
goobygirl

USA
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #405 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 11:32pm

I could try, but it sounds like a lot of work....  Tongue

If no progress is made on my current tack, I will consider adding it. BTW my meditation teacher advocates not bothering with chakras and breathing, but focusing concentration on the 3d eye and on the Sound Current while repeating simran (like a mantra, but names of God at the different planes of existence).

Soooo, I'm kinda on a different route right now, but I also like using the hemi-sync, especially the buhlman tracks now for lucid dreaming. My dreams are getting a bit wild now it seems.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #406 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 1:13am

Hi GoobyGirl,

What's the title of the Buhlman CD or CD set you are using?  I'm not familiar with his work but it sounds worth exploring.  I'd appreciate your recommendations for doing so.

Pat

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #407 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 2:04am

goobygirl wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 at 11:32pm:

If no progress is made on my current tack, I will consider adding it. BTW my meditation teacher advocates not bothering with chakras and breathing, but focusing concentration on the 3d eye and on the Sound Current while repeating simran (like a mantra, but names of God at the different planes of existence).

Soooo, I'm kinda on a different route right now, but I also like using the hemi-sync, especially the buhlman tracks now for lucid dreaming. My dreams are getting a bit wild now it seems.

Hi gooby: To each his own. The path is Stocastic so just about anything works... some are more fun.. a guru told a student all he had to do was repeat the mantra: Who am I? over and over... it took most of his lifetime but he seems to have found out.

Smiley

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #408 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 10:00am

goobygirl wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 at 11:32pm:

A guru ask a devoted chela to go to a certain city to get an item. The chela dutifully ventured forth to get the item. The chela came to a river which was to deep to walk across, the current was too strong to swim across so he sat in meditation for 20 years learning to walk on water... when he returned to the guru with the item... the guru looked at him and said, 'Did you know that another half mile down river there is a bridge?'

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #409 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 11:52am

Seraphis,

I'm open to all kinds of ideas and different ways, that's why I mix up my meditation. I like your parables, lol. However, I do have a commitment, in my mind, to continue on with my meditation "as prescribed," ha ha, as this Sound Current technique is, after playing with all the other ones, the only one that got me meditating in the first place. So I'm primarily focusing on that technique and adding in the Hemi-Sync here and there.

Pat - the tracks I'm using are Steven LaBerge - Lucid Dreaming (I got the book with the CD in the back of the book from the Library) and Hemi-Sync Lucid Dreaming (Sorry it's not Buhlman like I thought) and Buhlman's Exploring your Past Lives.

http://www.amazon.com/Exploring-Your-Lives-William-Buhlman/dp/1585890111

Here's a link to the HS Lucid Dreaming:

http://www.3pounduniverse.com/Lucid_Dreaming_Program_p/ld005.htm

Goobygirl

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #410 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 12:48pm

8/13/2010 - afternoon session:

I fulfilled the conditions of condition A and will now move on to condition B

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition A.

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB relaxation disc:

Held a single thought as required for the whole disc.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #411 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 11:38am

8/14/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition A.

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

In condition A one holds a single thought. In condition B one attempts to have no thoughts but looks into the blackness. So I thought there would be nothing to report. But, there actually is something that happens.

The Blackness I suspect is the phenomena BM reports in his work AKG. Another parallel to BM is the fact that one has to learn to shut down the Perceiver and Interpreter to stop thinking.

The next thing is that as you become able to do the above the vibrations start to come in… so it is possible to obe in condition B… if you get it right.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #412 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 7:27pm

8/14/2010 - 2nd afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition B.

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

I have to admit of all the exercises I’ve done to date this one I am beginning to really enjoy… I wonder how far one can take it? I think this is what Joe McMonegle means by getting into a state… if you measure brain waves on one it goes to almost flatline… I assume to satisfy the requirement of the exercise one should do it for the whole hour. At this point I am almost fully flatlined in the last 5 to 10 minutes. Takes a bit to get all the controls in.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #413 - Aug 15th, 2010 at 7:20pm

8/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

The no thought state came in earlier in the disc this session but, it didn’t hold… but the body phenomena didn’t accompany the nts until near the end so though I am close to fulfilling the condition B requirements I will stay in this exercise until I get a real breakthrough…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #414 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 6:51pm

8/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

The no thought state began to come in… then I got images of faces they were almost perfect busts accept they were etheric I thought are they going to become solidly real… then I saw a complex landscape and garden…. Then a rush of images the continued non stop for the whole session…

The only thing I can think of is that the mind does not like to be blank… and it is struggling to avoid the no thought, no image condition…

One thing is clear… I was right yesterday when I thought I had not satisfied the exercise condition…

This is astonishing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #415 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 7:25pm

8/17/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Actually I think I hit another level of relaxation… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Took awhile to get into the pristine quiet state then I started coughing and broke the descent… I am sure this is the mind fighting for survival…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #416 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 7:05pm

8/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Getting into the relaxation level nicely… into f10

JOOB condition B:

This is an amazing exercise… I came to the thresold of the sonic boom twice… I experienced the sonic boom before but not the rise to it… this is awesome…. There must be some hemi-sync signals in the last 10 to 15 minutes of the exercise… because the serious stuff always happens in that last few minutes…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #417 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 3:37pm

8/19/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Getting into the relaxation level nicely… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Hit another one of those mind diarrhea things… I have no idea where the flows are coming from… they seem to be coming from everywhere… I know Moen isolated his preceiver/translater as rising from someplace… my flows are everywhere… may be the cerebral cortex as neural science says but… shutting it down is daunting… but it does happen near the end of the session… when I am aided by the hemi-sync signals… this is a difficult exercise to master.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #418 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:36pm

8/20/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode changed but still effective… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Very nice powerful relatively thought free session… but, I am going for at least one session with total no thoughts… or mind activity… I guess the mind is like breaking a horse… it bucks and fights and attempts to stay free to do what it wants to do… but persistently reining it in and staying in the saddle gets the job done…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #419 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 5:32pm

8/20/2010 - 2nd afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Whole body relaxation… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Got quite deep… then there was a pop or a release… like a brain fold unfolded… saw my television screen… quite small… but in it was activity… a snow scape with people in bear skins (primitives??) they had covered wagons… animals and they were moving or about to move… like they were breaking camp… that faded and my interpreter said I was in f21 the area Monroe talked about in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0QQ9612yg&feature=related

But I was not able to interact… I could only watch… I began to wonder how this related to the exercise… there were no thoughts just images… but, I don’t think this satisfies the conditions of the exercise… will have to keep working on it until I know what this means.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.