Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 273511 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #495 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:49am

10/25/2010 - Morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Well, I think I know what the problem is now for my difficulties in the last series of sessions… an ego problem… I decided a few days ago to go a mild form of sleep deprivation going forward to get myself into the borderland state… it has worked in the past to produce a obe… but this morning I think the third day of getting up at 3am produced an odd state of alertness and C1 fixation like I was shot with adrenaline… or an upper… this should not have been the case… I should have been dragging my rear end… the session was characterized by not being able to get to f10 easily it took most of the allotted time to do in and toward the end I was getting some vibrations… the only good thing is I did get to the end of the disc… I realize now I hit an ego structure that isn’t going to give up easily… I have no solution as usual except to keep hammering and exposing the dark underbelly of my physical consciousness superstructure…

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Never got to f10 in this disc cut.

Silly Little Finger exercise:

This exercise was completed but still no awareness of the ‘intent’ originator.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Got into f10 around here but blanked out…

Imagination exercise 2

Only vaguely aware of this exercise being prompted.

joob d

Began to get some vibrations but the disc ended.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #496 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 8:39pm

10/25/2010 - Afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

This session was so rich in event and imagery that it would take a book to describe it. This is the condensed version.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Got into relaxation fairly easily… f10 achieved at end of relaxation cut/silly little finger beginning cut.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

In the SLF cut I am really feeling the energy collection… I am enclosed in a cloud of energy… new phenomena… I feel as tho I am hovering above my body… (the mantra is always going… when I can put my attention on it)… body jolt around the shoulders… that’s when I realize I may actually be obe… my poc is in the energy cloud… I feel four feet… two cloudy ones and two physical ones… the energy cloud is rich with images… but predominant… is the swirl of neopoitan ice cream in a round container… strawberry, pistachio, chocolate and vanilla… the top of my nose itches… right side… (this must be where the energy cocoon (etheric double??) is touching my physical body… heart chakra jolt…

Imagination exercise 2

imagination exercise kicks in… itching continues… another heart chakra jolt… gathering energy from above… fundamental body jolt… imagining the orange, peeling it… tasting the delicious chilled orange…

joob d

Joob… now I am doing the mantra as I observe Britney Spears dancing with a flowing pastel colorful cape… now I am in f15... No time… I can do this forever… no pressure to abort… strong itch above the right breast… pressure in the middle of my forehead… gosh I gotta pee… eos…

Assesment: This is good I guess but what is missing is my ability to step into the event flow and interact… such as dancing with Britney Spears.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #497 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:41pm

11/6/2010 - Morning session:

Note: Have put the retrieval exercises on hold for another 30 days… when I got back from the Buhlmann seminar he said to do the exercise for at least 30 days… I got so close that I decide to go 60 days and my reward is the following:

My last posting was 10/25/2010. It isn’t that I was not doing my sessions… it is I was in draught. Nothing of any note happened… to report… this change this morning.

Now I am out-of-body

I had a consciousness shift (phasing??!!) a move inward and I was prompted to change my mantra to:

Now I am an inward body

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

The whole dynamic of relaxation has changed… I am now using diaphragmatic breathing with a lot of improvement in the expansion and control of the diaphragm and it produces a powerful deep state of relaxation… takes longer to realize f10 but it eventually kicks in…

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2

Somewhere in here the inward shift (phasing took place)

joob d

By the time I got here I was feeling great… even now the state is holding… sometimes these things fade after the session… I feel like I am a new person… I am light and happy at a very deep level of awareness of same…

I saw a kind of Little Lord Fauntleroy being appear looking something like this:

http://www.worldlymind.org/llfs06.jpg

Except that he was standing looking right, had curly platinum hair kind of like Shirley Temple:

http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Shirley-Temple.bmp

Wearind the top hat and a graduation gown with pleats..

Have I graduated??? I sure feel different. Am I a youthful being just stepping on the path toward my goals of enlightenment??? This was not a classic obe… but it sure was an inner shift (phasing???!!!)

Really looking forward to what comes next.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.