Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 273524 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #285 - May 30th, 2010 at 12:07am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 11:45pm:
5/29/2010 - Evening session:

I don’t know how it can be that one can get so close to an exit and not have the exit.  My whole being was centered in the brow point… poised to generate the exit an no banana. This is exceedingly frustration since I have inadvertently exited so many times by accident.

The mix ~

Potpourri session: akg disc 1: cut 1; JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

I’m eating… nose itch… left side… (again this is an exit symptom)… basketball player takes a long shot… laker?? Right arm jolt (another exit symptom… the exit already took place and popped back in… left foot jolt… (exit symptom… popping in and out…)… lavender light… an overweight woman on right long curling brownish hair in a white poca dot on a black field dress directing seating in an office (???)…  large living room area… French doors far right… white frame… long couch in front of a faux fireplace… itching left side upper lip… (exit symptom…)… brown shirt… Nazi (German SA… Ernst Rohm’s… faction of Nazi party… was I a member in 1920’s… is that possible???) could be where the demon head came from… the Pan… relationship to the Devil… could that be so… was I a naïve ‘believer’ in the movement in the early days when the German people were so ill treated by the Treaty of Versailles… (not an excuse for what happened… ) I have deep karmic connection to the Teutonic experience… could this be so???

I guess I have to face my creations… all of them… !!!!

Last part of the session I am focused as a kind of p.o.c… right at the brow point… I rope climb, I rope ladder climb… I try to shift consciousness to area where I semi-consciously have exited in the past… nothing… session ends….

S.

Getting it off my chest: I have always had a disdain for the French. A part of me is happy that the Wehrmacht gave the French a thorough thrashing in the first offensive of 1940. The French were the mean spirited arbiters of the Treat of Versailles… obstructionists of President Woodrow Wilson’s initiative to create a world for everyone… the French blocked it… the French their pound of flesh in the Middle East where they virtually expended no treasure or lives in the defeat of the Ottoman Turks… that was completely a British show… at the end of WWII they demanded Vietnam when the American initiative was to accommodate Ho Chi Minh… but, there must be an end to the cycle of hatred and animosity… I personally end it now, I forgive and put France’s fate in the hands of God… I ask their forgiveness for my anger at that people…

Gloria In Excelsus Deo.

S.

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #286 - May 30th, 2010 at 1:18am

Thinking negatively about a whole group of people, like "the French" is always wrong Smiley

Being German, I can honestly say that I know and will always know deep in my heart that there is no such thing as a bad group like "the French" "the women" "the men" "the christians"...there will be some groups of indivicuals who, together, act badly, sometimes this can affect most of a nation (but never everyone)

there are french people - some are good, some are not

some did stupid stuff, some didnt

we are all individuals and sometimes are packed in groups - usually not for the better

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #287 - May 30th, 2010 at 2:33am

chrwe wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 1:18am:
Thinking negatively about a whole group of people, like "the French" is always wrong Smiley

Being German, I can honestly say that I know and will always know deep in my heart that there is no such thing as a bad group like "the French" "the women" "the men" "the christians"...there will be some groups of indivicuals who, together, act badly, sometimes this can affect most of a nation (but never everyone)

there are french people - some are good, some are not

some did stupid stuff, some didnt

we are all individuals and sometimes are packed in groups - usually not for the better

Hi chrwe: I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but, to clarify... in spiritual work one must face one's creations squarely and directly... warts and all. We over the millinia have been good and bad, the good guy and the bad guy (from someones point of view) there are layers and layers of these lives which have created 'belief systems' and ego structures... the path... requires that one tears this stuff down... this is the only way to find out who you really are... I hope this is clearer... and if you follow this thread thinking along these lines from the time I encountered the demon head... it leads to this next layer... this thread is NOT an attack on anyone... or any group but a release of negative energy locked up in a series of incidents and my own personal creations... does that make this thread series cleared??

S.

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #288 - May 30th, 2010 at 4:37am

Hi,

your personal journey is certainly awsome. Maybe you are meant to face these predjudices you yourself said you had? And overcome them. I was trying to give you fuel for overcoming them.

bliss to you

chrwe

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #289 - May 30th, 2010 at 8:53am

This is a GREAT Thread. Have y'all discussed the difference between phasing and obe in here. If so I missed it. Since we're not in our bodies in actuality how does phasing stack up to your experience thus far?

I get to f10 with no problems and I feel differently sometimes, but most of the time I get flooded with impressions that steal my attention before I can really experience the release a lot you talk about. Could be a tension thing I guess. I do feel like I'm in touch with a great knowledge in this state, but I've rarely experienced the obe proper. My best experiences are the ones that are dry with no Hemi Sync or any other external help.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #290 - May 30th, 2010 at 9:18am

chrwe wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 4:37am:
Hi,

your personal journey is certainly awsome. Maybe you are meant to face these predjudices you yourself said you had? And overcome them. I was trying to give you fuel for overcoming them.

bliss to you

chrwe

Hi chrwe: Thanks for the clarification. I compute.

Yours in the Light.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #291 - May 30th, 2010 at 2:38pm

The light at the end of the tunnel for this 90-day trial is arriving, and with it many mixed feelings. While I haven't had a classic-OBE yet, I've definitely experienced many paranormal events. I've had much better results with focusing on meditation rather than any sort of complicated exit technique, so I will definitely be taking a different approach after the 90 days are up. This trial has opened up a whole new world for me to explore, which is amazing in itself.

With summer starting over the past couple of weeks I'd be lying if I said I was able to do all of the exercises in a strict fashion each day. My daily schedule is quite a bit busier when it gets nice outside, so I've had to fit in what I can here and there. This is probably slowing down my progress but balance in life is important too.

I'm signing up for the Gateway Voyage program at The Monroe Institute in August, which I'm really excited for. I hope to make some additional breakthroughs and speed up my progress there. I'll be sure to post about my experiences here.

Right now, I can fairly easily get visions/dreams in the astral while meditating. I don't have much control over what I see yet, but it is a start. I seem to lose some of my self-awareness while the visions come, which makes it seem more dream-like... but I'm still somewhat aware of my physical body too. I want to continue with this and see if I can gain more control over what I experience. Being able to clear my surface thoughts has become easier with practice, which I think is what quickly leads to the imagery.

The exercises and writings in MAP haven't had any sort of drastic changes as it did during the first 45 days or so. Robert Bruce discusses some of the finer points and possible problems or experiences that you may encounter, which are nice validations for what I've been experiencing or having problems with. It just feels like the exit techniques he recommends undo all the energy and meditation work I do during each practice session, so it almost feels detrimental to what I'm trying to achieve. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be or if I'm doing something wrong, or if his methodology isn't the right one for me.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #292 - May 30th, 2010 at 11:08pm

msagansk wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 2:38pm:
The light at the end of the tunnel for this 90-day trial is arriving, and with it many mixed feelings. While I haven't had a classic-OBE yet, I've definitely experienced many paranormal events. I've had much better results with focusing on meditation rather than any sort of complicated exit technique, so I will definitely be taking a different approach after the 90 days are up. This trial has opened up a whole new world for me to explore, which is amazing in itself.

With summer starting over the past couple of weeks I'd be lying if I said I was able to do all of the exercises in a strict fashion each day. My daily schedule is quite a bit busier when it gets nice outside, so I've had to fit in what I can here and there. This is probably slowing down my progress but balance in life is important too.

I'm signing up for the Gateway Voyage program at The Monroe Institute in August, which I'm really excited for. I hope to make some additional breakthroughs and speed up my progress there. I'll be sure to post about my experiences here.

Right now, I can fairly easily get visions/dreams in the astral while meditating. I don't have much control over what I see yet, but it is a start. I seem to lose some of my self-awareness while the visions come, which makes it seem more dream-like... but I'm still somewhat aware of my physical body too. I want to continue with this and see if I can gain more control over what I experience. Being able to clear my surface thoughts has become easier with practice, which I think is what quickly leads to the imagery.

The exercises and writings in MAP haven't had any sort of drastic changes as it did during the first 45 days or so. Robert Bruce discusses some of the finer points and possible problems or experiences that you may encounter, which are nice validations for what I've been experiencing or having problems with. It just feels like the exit techniques he recommends undo all the energy and meditation work I do during each practice session, so it almost feels detrimental to what I'm trying to achieve. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be or if I'm doing something wrong, or if his methodology isn't the right one for me.

Hi M: I wouldn't bite down too hard on fixed process. The non-linear world is stochastic, therefore, no two people will experience it exactly according to an established model. The model is a framework... all sorts of variations will turn on for each indivdual... so going with what you are intuiting (that is... RB's energy work being undone in some way is clearly happening if you note it...) so follow your instincts and over time all will fall into place.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #293 - May 30th, 2010 at 11:38pm

5/23/2010 - Evening session:

Beau wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 8:53am:
This is a GREAT Thread.

I get to f10 with no problems and I feel differently sometimes, but most of the time I get flooded with impressions that steal my attention before I can really experience the release a lot you talk about. Could be a tension thing I guess. I do feel like I'm in touch with a great knowledge in this state, but I've rarely experienced the obe proper. My best experiences are the ones that are dry with no Hemi Sync or any other external help.

Yours,
Beau

Hi Beau: This session fit the above to some extend. So I am posting it with your lead.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Nothing new about the new sensation of relaxation… this maybe relating to Beau’s observation about F10... But I just experienced separation of my body and my mind… they came apart… my body was distinctly asleep… my mind now was quite numb… I am clearly not triggering the automatic reflex… the reflex simply triggers when it believes the being is asleep… but the being is the whole entity… the body and the mind so somehow the reflex mechanism realizes the mind is not asleep, therefore it is miss firing… the heart chakra sputters and doesn’t engage the rtz-double generation process…

Now, there is a handout at the Institute that those of you who have taken gateway will have in your materials packet called:

Robert Monroe’s Consciousness Phasing Model

In the diagram it shows C1, once F10 is achieved then Daydreaming, Light Meditation, Creative Flow, Deep Meditation are possible…

In this session my mind went into Daydreaming/Light Meditation where (The Perceiver) formed a streaming image of a very ornate Hindu/Tibetan Inner Temple… or Tabernacle… this hung around for a while… my Interpreter gave only what I wrote above… and did not elaborate… there were other images connected to city scapes… but, the Interpreter could not ID them or comment on them…

Just as the JOOB hand book says: “You will know you are successful when you become bored and expect something more to happen.”

Well nothing more happened and tho I got a number of urges to abort… I stayed with the exercise until the command to return to C1.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #294 - May 31st, 2010 at 9:54am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 11:08pm:
Hi M: I wouldn't bite down too hard on fixed process. The non-linear world is stochastic, therefore, no two people will experience it exactly according to an established model. The model is a framework... all sorts of variations will turn on for each indivdual... so going with what you are intuiting (that is... RB's energy work being undone in some way is clearly happening if you note it...) so follow your instincts and over time all will fall into place.

S.

I agree, just go with the flow!

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #295 - May 31st, 2010 at 1:46pm

5/31/2010 - Morning session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Don’t seem to have any consistency day to day on the depth… there was no body mind separation in this session… solar plexus chakra activated… basketball… the Baroness… (delete)… pressure at the brow point… The Hermit… a man looking left… could be Michael Saganski… but reverse of logo picture… very clear… may have morphed the identity…

(Mike do you have a dark red like the red on in http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.problogger.net/wp-content/uploads... this happened around 9am pst. Were you mediating or online posting??)

Strong session tho… interesting potential breakthru at a deep meditative level as per the Monroe scale of consciousness.

S.

« Last Edit: May 31st, 2010 at 6:54pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #296 - May 31st, 2010 at 6:54pm

5/31/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

An amazing session, I don’t know how much closer I can get to projecting, without projecting.

The session begins with a solar plexus chakra area jolt… (obe)… woman in a wheel chair attempts to go down a flight of stairs using her brake and gravity… don’t know how this came out… the purple light pulse from my brow point was very strong… stronger than I ever remember it pulsing… images formed inside the plus… definite physiological sensations… I must have entered the Monroe phase model level of deep meditation because I saw a golden ornate ring glowing… light flowed out of it downward… then I seem to be on the verge of projecting for the rest of the session I attempted to prime the pump by imagining myself floating above my body, I saw an Egyptian sarcophagus with the head dress… I kept up the imagining… my skull became electrified… several surges… nothing… rope climbing… rope ladder climbing… postulating I will project… I asked the universe to allow me to project… kept up the visualization and postulating… until the session ended…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #297 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 12:24pm

6/1/2010 - Morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Achieve a whole new state… not sure yet whether it is another relaxation level or a precursor to a more powerful meditative level… but, it was certainly dynamic in a way I never experienced it before… and then there was the solid ‘x’… a feeling of a solid continuous mass from the toe of one foot fhru the leg across to the shoulder… left and right… not sure what this is… but, the state seems to be a precursor to the vibrations Monroe describes in JOOB… will  have to see how this goes… if I can induce it again.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #298 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 10:57pm

6/1/2010 - Evening session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Well well, well this is the state:

Achieve a whole new state… not sure yet whether it is another relaxation level or a precursor to a more powerful meditative level… but, it was certainly dynamic in a way I never experienced it before… and then there was the solid ‘x’…

The solid ‘x’ did not return BUT, I got into the dream state or daydreaming state… and I knew where I was… without winking out… p.o.c. is a problem it seems fixed in my brain (pineal)… but toward the end of the session I began to understand about developing an exit technique that works for me personally… and it is the affirmation: right when one feels ready to exit state the affirmation:

I am floating above my body.

The session ended just as I was making the transition out of my body… I was floating… I’ve done it inadvertently many times before so it is just a matter of shifting consciousness to that memory location… the AFFIRMATION MUST WORK… !!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #299 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 6:56pm

6/4/2010 - Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I think I am firmly in focus 10 (from a Monrovian point of view)… clearly body asleep… and a new breath control which is probably the key to getting the o.b.e automatic reflex to trigger… I think I understand what is happening… if Robert Bruce is correct… the AR is triggered when the whole package is asleep… the delicate balancing act which Astral Projection technique is attempting to do is the keep a slight conscious awareness observing the event… I.e.. the p.o.c… isolated from the physical and mental process… so it may not be body asleep/mind awake… it may be body and mind asleep/ p.o.c. awake…

Lots of ornate stuff I seem to be watch a royal procession (Victorian era costuming)… lush garden…

But, clearly, my exit is going to come with the affirmation: I am floating above my body. At many points I seem to be phasing into realizing the affirmation.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.