Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 273510 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #300 - Jun 5th, 2010 at 10:59pm

6/5/2010 - Evening session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

I now know what the body jolt is… that is the obe automatic reflex… it jolts because for some fraction of a second or millisecond… the reflex is triggered and the obe… goes into action… because I am not completely asleep I abort the obe event…

Ascended to the daydreaming realm and saw a group of men sitting around a table… it was in the distance.

I/P: for some reason my interpreter does not turn on to the exercise prompt… but, what happens is the Interpreter goes of on its own into a non-sequitor… bring up past mistakes I wish I could do over… for example when I make a wrong bet in a horse race, when I had an inspiration to make the right bet…

S.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #301 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 12:16am

You inspire me to get the Guidebook out and start again to work my way through it, Seraphis. It's neat to follow you doing this. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #302 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 10:44am

Vee wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 at 12:16am:
You inspire me to get the Guidebook out and start again to work my way through it, Seraphis. It's neat to follow you doing this. Vee

Hi Vee: Glad this is helping you. It is meant to establish a clinincal record, that's why I have introduced so much detail rather than generalities. It turns out that there are a lot of signals that you are progressing in your daily physiological changes not just in session. Most books on the subject don't go into them and thus valuble information about daily things to look for would help the student, I have not included these. So when you get back into it. It would be nice if you would post... those pertinent things that happen... of course... with the proviso that you may not post very personal material but you might note that you have deleted it.

What I have done is stayed with exercises that were producing a result until they stopped producing a result. There is no need to rush through the book's exercise in my opinion...

One other thing... learn diaphramatic breathing. You'll be surprised at what happens... the Tibetans have very specific breathing exercises that can and do alter your reality. Just another tool in you kit.

Good luck in your journey.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #303 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 7:57pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 at 10:44am:
One other thing... learn diaphramatic breathing. You'll be surprised at what happens... the Tibetans have very specific breathing exercises that can and do alter your reality. Just another tool in you kit.

I think you might have just sold me on that one. Smiley

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #304 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:01pm

6/7/2010 - Morning session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Not consistently getting into deep state, tho, eventually it does phase in… not sure how to fix this.

I/P:
Highlight of the I/p portion is the tarot card symbolism with the following potential meaning:

Basic Tarot Meaning
The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know in order to make a decision about a problem or a job, an investment, love, career, family, etc.
And, finally, there is, behind her throne, the curtain that leads to the deepest, most esoteric and secret knowledge; the pomegranates that decorate it remind us of Persephone, who was taken down into the land of the dead, ate its fruit, and became the only goddess allowed to travel to and from that strange land. This indicates that when you get the High Priestess, you're going to be learning some very odd things. Very odd.

So I guess I just have to wait and see.

S.

« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:22pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #305 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:24pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:01pm:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Not consistently getting into deep state, tho, eventually it does phase in… not sure how to fix this.

I/P:
Highlight of the I/p portion is the tarot card symbolism with the following potential meaning:

Basic Tarot Meaning
The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know in order to make a decision about a problem or a job, an investment, love, career, family, etc.
And, finally, there is, behind her throne, the curtain that leads to the deepest, most esoteric and secret knowledge; the pomegranates that decorate it remind us of Persephone, who was taken down into the land of the dead, ate its fruit, and became the only goddess allowed to travel to and from that strange land. This indicates that when you get the High Priestess, you're going to be learning some very odd things. Very odd.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #306 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:40pm

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I/P:

Basic Tarot Meaning

S.

6/7/2010 Afternoon Session:

Well it didn’t take long for the learning of some very odd things:

This is the High Priestess card:

http://melissatarot.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/high-priestess.jpg

This was an amazing session. It was sensuous and very metaphysical at the same time. I started to get a buzzing sensation all around my head. When I went to Australia one time in search of a girl I liked… I exited through my forehead. This was the same sensation and I thought I was about to exit. Then, I began to get this pressure in my thalamus area…

http://www.besthealth.com/besthealth/bodyguide/reftext/images/Thymus_spleen.jpg

Then, as the session went on and I began my exit affirmation: ‘I am floating above my body.’ I saw the top of the head of a body… here I don’t know if I was imagining it or if it was the rtz - double… I attempted to do a poc shift, but, I couldn't make the shift…

Then a Persian carpet design flowed across between me and the double at the brow area… (flying carpet??)… but my whole body was emitting a glow… and a very sensuous sensation possibly an internal orgasm was sending a shockwave through my body or was it just my brain… my frontal lobes as I write are still buzzing.

Any way Monroe counted me up to C!.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #307 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 2:01am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:40pm:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I/P:

Basic Tarot Meaning

S.

This was an amazing session. It was sensuous and very metaphysical at the same time. I started to get a buzzing sensation all around my head. When I went to Australia one time in search of a girl I liked… I exited through my forehead. This was the same sensation and I thought I was about to exit. Then, I began to get this pressure in my thalamus area…

http://www.besthealth.com/besthealth/bodyguide/reftext/images/Thymus_spleen.jpg

Then, as the session went on and I began my exit affirmation: ‘I am floating above my body.’ I saw the top of the head of a body… here I don’t know if I was imagining it or if it was the rtz - double… I attempted to do a poc shift, but, I couldn't make the shift…

Then a Persian carpet design flowed across between me and the double at the brow area… (flying carpet??)… but my whole body was emitting a glow… and a very sensuous sensation possibly an internal orgasm was sending a shockwave through my body or was it just my brain… my frontal lobes as I write are still buzzing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #308 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 2:02am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:40pm:

Revised mix ~

S.

Hummmm… I am wondering as an afterthought if I am closing in on Pure Unconditional Love. What I left out of the debriefing was a sense of joy… well being… this could be just on the outer edges of the ultimate goal of the Heart Chakra …I.e… the expression of Pure Unconditional love. This will be interesting to see develop.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #309 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 11:04pm

6/8/2010 - Day:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

All three sessions were characterized by progressively stronger and stronger body vibrations. I assume this means I am just that much closer to exiting… the key of course is the steady vibrations as described in JOOB…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #310 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:35pm

6/9/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I just can’t believe how inconsistent my ability to get to deep relaxation levels is… I guess it is like being an athlete… there are days in which you just don’t have the technique in hand. But, I got to some level… and began considering why it is that my volitional desire to project is so difficult to satisfy.

So while in as deep a relaxation state as I could get I decided to use BM’s changing belief systems procedure… talk to the entity who is responsible for the barrier… and sure enough I encountered my inner child… (an archetype)… he does not want to die… he is responsible for keeping us alive… an obe to him equals death… or (growing up??)… growing up means a lost of a state… he don’t want that… but just the act of discovering he exists changed my inner state… things started to happen… but, as usual they happen just about the time Monroe says… and now I will count you back to c1.

O well, there is always another session.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #311 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:48pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:35pm:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I just can’t believe how inconsistent my ability to get to deep relaxation levels is… I guess it is like being an athlete… there are days in which you just don’t have the technique in hand. But, I got to some level… and began considering why it is that my volitional desire to project is so difficult to satisfy.

So while in as deep a relaxation state as I could get I decided to use BM’s changing belief systems procedure… talk to the entity who is responsible for the barrier… and sure enough I encountered my inner child… (an archetype)… he does not want to die… he is responsible for keeping us alive… an obe to him equals death… or (growing up??)… growing up means a lost of a state… he don’t want that… but just the act of discovering he exists changed my inner state… things started to happen… but, as usual they happen just about the time Monroe says… and now I will count you back to c1.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #312 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:57pm

Revised mix ~
Relaxation phase:
S.

This is very interesting because it accounts for my life as an innocent bystander. I have always avoided responsibility. I liked being just a draftsman in a big organization where I could disappear, tho, I guess I had ability I produced just enough to get by and hated the idea of being a group leader… (I would have to grow up… my inner child don’t want to grow up)… this all goes back to a lifetime in which I was a ruler and I made a jolly mess of the experience getting everyone all riled up so that that had to attempt to assassinate me, but, I fooled them… I committed suicide… I got the last word or the last act of defiance but at a terrible price… the price was permanent ’childhood’… done through the millennia… oh, oh… I think this is about to change… woe is me!!! LOL!!!   Sad
S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #313 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 3:07pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:57pm:
Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:
S.

This is very interesting because it accounts for my life as an innocent bystander. I have always avoided responsibility. I liked being just a draftsman in a big organization where I could disappear, tho, I guess I had ability I produced just enough to get by and hated the idea of being a group leader… (I would have to grow up… my inner child don’t want to grow up)… this all goes back to a lifetime in which I was a ruler and I made a jolly mess of the experience getting everyone all riled up so that that had to attempt to assassinate me, but, I fooled them… I committed suicide… I got the last word or the last act of defiance but at a terrible price… the price was permanent ’childhood’… done through the millennia… oh, oh… I think this is about to change… woe is me!!! LOL!!!   Sad
S.

The Interpreter continues to give up information on this… that mischievous inner child archetype has been around longer than that life time. That is the reason why I was such a frivolous ruler. I inherited the crown… I did not win the crown. Therefore I was a wide eyed five year old let loose in a candy shop… no wonder I created such havoc… unfortunately the interpreter has not given me the earlier or beginning of this archetypes ability to have power over my psyche. But, that suicide must have consolidated its power of control…  hummmmmm…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #314 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 11:56am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 7:04pm:
Embarrassed[quote author=5D6B7C6F7E66677D3F0E0 link=1268502700/281#281 date=1275029841]

5/29/2010 - Afternoon session:

Felt myself roll… fundamental energy body?? (Monroe says he learned to roll out of his body…) lavender light… female face comes in… my face itching like crazy… (this is a separation symptom… )… (I may have encountered an archetype) boy pan something like this youth http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images/bacchus3.jpg, but with donkey ears (possibly… I may have morphed then in through the Interpreters over exposure… )

This may be the new layer beginning to manifest.

S. 

I realized that back on 5/29/2010 I had seen my inner child archtype. It was at the bottom of all the demon’s… it cannot show itself because that is the beginning of its dissolution. Jung always said that once the unconscious/subconscious drivers are exposed to the conscious level the energy and power of it dissipates… but, this inner child had a lot of control and power… and now it is clear why I am so obsessed with the o.b.e… escape… this inner child sees it as another tool to escape responsibility. It is also why I/inner child is so intrigued by escape velocity and/or the possibility of being a Facilitator… this would be an ultimate tool of control of The Game… Do you want to play a game??? Yeah, yeah, yeah…!!! Says the inner child. It wants to play a game and never lose… !!!

Of course this is an impure motive and…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.