Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 273536 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #270 - May 24th, 2010 at 7:03pm

5/24/2010 - afternoon session:

The ego is now hunkering down for a major fight…

Some how the ego made me miss program my session and I aborted after the I/P segment.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver;

Relaxation phase:

Things are really happening in the relaxation phase… fundamental body is like jello… the heart chakra is sputtering nicely… seems one could eventually project just using the relaxation cut… I don’t know how long it would take but it looks like this is quite possible.  But I suspect it is necessary to learn diaphragmatic breathing… this is the key… there is stuff happening in the breathing phase I can’t really explain. 

Interpreter/perceiver cut:

The chakral progression in my case is amazingly varied and easy to miss (because of the stochastic nature of this work I think I am mistaken when I say everyone must go thru this progression… this may not be the case since… RB… found a separate sex chakra… which suggests that everyone doesn’t have to trigger it… ) but I was surprised when I began to hear the ‘wedding song’ clearly a sex chakra  signal… the navel chakra (food)… the tiered wedding cake… heart chakra… the art of wedding reception band music… this is simply amazing to experience and ‘get it’. I suspect this is not easy to ‘get’.
The Third Eye turned on with brow point and cranial activity… possibly the crown chakra was beginning to activate…

What I don’t understand is the last segment of the sequence was a television screen and a football game in progress… red jersey’d team and a team in white… no clue about this… energy???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #271 - May 25th, 2010 at 10:57am

5/24/2010 - evening session:

First two conditions for an o.b.e.:

1. 100% relaxation
2. Quiet mind

If I get any more relaxed I will disappear, but, I am not really quieting my mind. The JOOB discs are designed to help with the o.b.e. therefore I am dropping the gateway fss disc and substituting the joob - d disc.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; joob d-disc.

Relaxation phase:

Nice deep relaxation with this caveat… I realized I am TOO awake physically, too well rested… and the depth is not what it can be…

Don’t recall anything from the I/p…

JOOB:

Very smooth… silent… but still no banana…

S.

Morning of 5/25/2010 - Dream:

(This may be a function of NCIS LA and two major automatic weapons gun fights in the program… am I simple processing the program??)

I am involved in a major brawl of sub-culture (in NCIS they were battling Rumanians)… biker types, but, the interesting thing is my solar plexus chakra was not tense but kind of flowing energy… not what it should be or could be but better than the last few days…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #272 - May 25th, 2010 at 1:38pm

5/25/2010 - morning session:

This has taken a long time to accomplish, but, I think I have the proper mix now. When you read that the fundamental body was moving it could be that it is the expanded energy body attempting to generate the rtx - double… when the shifting is in conjunction with the heart chakra activating or rather sputtering..

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A disc (here the ‘ego‘ tripped me up… and I put in the Monroe introduction lecture… but I didn‘t abort it I listened)

Relaxation phase:

I now surmise the reason this didn’t work before was I never got to the relaxed state necessary to fulfill the first condition for an obe… I.e… 100% Relaxation. The vibrations started to come in… fundamental energy body shifts, expanded energy body creates the fuzzy halo at the same time the heart chakra begins to sputter…

See a little boy standing facing me… (now I wonder is this my rtz-double and I missed it??) But, the interpreter brought up an early childhood sex incident (sex chakra activating??) came up (deleted)…

Error of disc Monroe lecture:

I decided not to abort… it was essentially the first book JOOB… but, that didn’t stop the vibrations or the fundmental energy body and expanded energy body and the heart chakra from attempting to do their job…

I now have the right mix I think… going forward… may tweet it a bit…

S. 

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #273 - May 25th, 2010 at 1:50pm

Where do you get all the time for this? lol

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #274 - May 25th, 2010 at 9:22pm

msagansk wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 1:50pm:
Where do you get all the time for this? lol

Hi M: I am a doddering old fogey retired. LOL!! Thank God!!! It all comes at exactly the right time... death is certainly going to become me... that is if I don't achieve "Facilitatorship"  Cool

S

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #275 - May 25th, 2010 at 9:25pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 9:22pm:
Hi M: I am a doddering old fogey retired. LOL!! Thank God!!! It all comes at exactly the right time... death is certainly going to become me... that is if I don't achieve "Facilitatorship"  Cool

S

Ah that makes sense. Smiley I've got a ways to go yet, just starting out!

P.S. I'm signing up for the Gateway Voyage in August.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #276 - May 26th, 2010 at 12:03pm

msagansk wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 9:25pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 9:22pm:

S

Ah that makes sense. Smiley I've got a ways to go yet, just starting out!

P.S. I'm signing up for the Gateway Voyage in August.

Outstanding!! I will miss you by a month I am signed up for the bulman obe seminar in sept.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #277 - May 26th, 2010 at 12:08pm

5/26/2010 - morning dream:

Interesting developement in the weeks evolution... I am seated on a street with my psychiatrist having an open air session... outside of a restaurant???... as I am discussing my material behind me inside the restaurant a major ruckus is taking place... a battle royal... this may important... I am seated against a concrete wall... the restaurant is behind the wall... I awoke with solar plexus chakra calm...

... not sure how to interpret this... but the next few days or weeks might shed some light on it...

Have I cleared the solar plexus chakra... ???

S.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #278 - May 26th, 2010 at 8:56pm

In that dream, you differentiated between your digestion apparatus and your thought apparatus.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #279 - May 27th, 2010 at 2:13am

spooky2 wrote on May 26th, 2010 at 8:56pm:
In that dream, you differentiated between your digestion apparatus and your thought apparatus.

Spooky

I think I get what you are saying... the restaurant represents digestion? The psychiatric session represents though?? Can you elaborate a bit more on this... sounds write... but...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #280 - May 27th, 2010 at 10:45am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 9:35pm:
5/21/2010 - afternoon session:

FSS:

…saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit…

S.  [/b]

Seraphis1 wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 9:35pm:
There is something important about that demon head… this is the second time I’ve seen it… it is residing in my solar plexus chakra… I have very disturbing dreams connected with confrontations with malevolent people and when I awake the upright part of the solar plexus is very sore… it resides in the phrenic plexus, suprarenal plexus and the lineal plexus… the question is how to dissolve it… its power has diminished since Guidelines first detected it’s Dominatrix projection… she’s gone… but the underlying matrix is represented by this demon head… my recently acquired bodyguard has handled him once… but he churns up disturbing effects… this is a significant “agent smith” effect…

S.
The plot thickens: this demon control of those three solar plexus gateways is responsible for my inability to really enjoy an idyllic environment… peace and tranquility makes me uncomfortable… and tend to hold suspect the ‘airy fairy’ new age sentimentality… new age music, like meta music grates on me… and doesn’t relax me but disturbs me… poring unconditional love into this area can only help… but the question is what holds this thing together… and blocks this passage… how to dissolve it…???

To know the right question is the beginning of finding the right answer… this is a major development…!!  Outstanding…

S.

Hi: Have I come full circle on the demon head. Can it really be this quick and without a lot of  complex work to unravel?

This morning’s dream:

I’m in a football game… the ball is snapped?? It is pitched out to me…  begin an end run… student body right style… the blocking is perfect I turn the corner and begin running in the clear to the goal line… did I score… I don’t know… I awoke… the solar plexus chakra was not reactive just quietly relaxed… then I see a head… it is clear and looks on reflection like my mother… not sure… could have changed or projected the image… faded in and out…

Question: Is the demon gone? Is Hawkins right all you have to do is bring things up from the unconscious/subconscious into conscious awareness and they dissolve on there own without a lot of conscious complex effort…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #281 - May 28th, 2010 at 2:57am

Second Dream: 05/27/2010 – After the Demon Head

The next layer:

I am elated about getting to go to Las Vegas… I enter a cluttered room. My mother is reclining on a bed on the right front of me… same side to the right a person… the window is open in front of my mother… there is a cool steady breeze entering the room… I am cold… I say so…

The demon head has morphed or so it seems… tho the room is cluttered the space is more open then any of the other dreams… and the window is open… wind (energy is flowing in?) it is cold and I am feeling it… what does this mean?

One thing is clear (just saw as I wrote a flash of brilliant light)… one removes layer upon layer of the unconscious/subconscious… I am about to by Carolyn Myss’ – CD set… Energy Anatomy series… what doors will this open…??? This work touches on archtypes and chakras material...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #282 - May 29th, 2010 at 7:04pm

EmbarrassedSeraphis1 wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 2:57am:
Second Dream: 05/27/2010 – After the Demon Head

The next layer:

I am elated about getting to go to Las Vegas… I enter a cluttered room. My mother is reclining on a bed on the right front of me… same side to the right a person… the window is open in front of my mother… there is a cool steady breeze entering the room… I am cold… I say so…

The demon head has morphed or so it seems… tho the room is cluttered the space is more open then any of the other dreams… and the window is open… wind (energy is flowing in?) it is cold and I am feeling it… what does this mean?

One thing is clear (just saw as I wrote a flash of brilliant light)… one removes layer upon layer of the unconscious/subconscious… I am about to by Carolyn Myss’ – CD set… Energy Anatomy series… what doors will this open…??? This work touches on archtypes and chakras material...

S.

5/29/2010 - Afternoon session:

Reached a whole new level of relaxation in which the lower part of my body has no differentiation… it seem all one… the state crept up to my chest and arms.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Again, I believe diaphragmatic breathing is at work here… but, I have a whole new way of breathing… and it is difficult to explain… you just have to experience it.

Felt myself roll… fundamental energy body?? (Monroe says he learned to roll out of his body…) lavender light… female face comes in… my face itching like crazy… (this is a separation symptom… )… (I may have encountered an archetype) boy pan something like this youth http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images/bacchus3.jpg, but with donkey ears (possibly… I may have morphed then in through the Interpreters over exposure… )

This may be the new layer beginning to manifest.

S. 

ps: Key 15--- The Devil Pan Archetype of Materiality & Acceptance The basic teaching is how to live with your feel on the earth and your head in heaven. Our role is to have everything without possessing anything. Pan is the tester but also the protector who continuously monitors and measures the growth of consciousness and as necessary injects thought of caution and discretion into your mind.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #283 - May 29th, 2010 at 11:45pm

5/29/2010 - Evening session:

I don’t know how it can be that one can get so close to an exit and not have the exit.  My whole being was centered in the brow point… poised to generate the exit an no banana. This is exceedingly frustration since I have inadvertently exited so many times by accident.

The mix ~

Potpourri session: akg disc 1: cut 1; JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

I’m eating… nose itch… left side… (again this is an exit symptom)… basketball player takes a long shot… laker?? Right arm jolt (another exit symptom… the exit already took place and popped back in… left foot jolt… (exit symptom… popping in and out…)… lavender light… an overweight woman on right long curling brownish hair in a white poca dot on a black field dress directing seating in an office (???)…  large living room area… French doors far right… white frame… long couch in front of a faux fireplace… itching left side upper lip… (exit symptom…)… brown shirt… Nazi (German SA… Ernst Rohm’s… faction of Nazi party… was I a member in 1920’s… is that possible???) could be where the demon head came from… the Pan… relationship to the Devil… could that be so… was I a naïve ‘believer’ in the movement in the early days when the German people were so ill treated by the Treaty of Versailles… (not an excuse for what happened… ) I have deep karmic connection to the Teutonic experience… could this be so???

I guess I have to face my creations… all of them… !!!!

Last part of the session I am focused as a kind of p.o.c… right at the brow point… I rope climb, I rope ladder climb… I try to shift consciousness to area where I semi-consciously have exited in the past… nothing… session ends….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #284 - May 29th, 2010 at 11:55pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 11:45pm:
5/29/2010 - Evening session:

I don’t know how it can be that one can get so close to an exit and not have the exit.  My whole being was centered in the brow point… poised to generate the exit an no banana. This is exceedingly frustration since I have inadvertently exited so many times by accident.

The mix ~

Potpourri session: akg disc 1: cut 1; JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

I’m eating… nose itch… left side… (again this is an exit symptom)… basketball player takes a long shot… laker?? Right arm jolt (another exit symptom… the exit already took place and popped back in… left foot jolt… (exit symptom… popping in and out…)… lavender light… an overweight woman on right long curling brownish hair in a white poca dot on a black field dress directing seating in an office (???)…  large living room area… French doors far right… white frame… long couch in front of a faux fireplace… itching left side upper lip… (exit symptom…)… brown shirt… Nazi (German SA… Ernst Rohm’s… faction of Nazi party… was I a member in 1920’s… is that possible???) could be where the demon head came from… the Pan… relationship to the Devil… could that be so… was I a naïve ‘believer’ in the movement in the early days when the German people were so ill treated by the Treaty of Versailles… (not an excuse for what happened… ) I have deep karmic connection to the Teutonic experience… could this be so???

I guess I have to face my creations… all of them… !!!!

Last part of the session I am focused as a kind of p.o.c… right at the brow point… I rope climb, I rope ladder climb… I try to shift consciousness to area where I semi-consciously have exited in the past… nothing… session ends….

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.