Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 273541 times)
msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #255 - May 20th, 2010 at 3:25pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 20th, 2010 at 3:06pm:
Hi M: Too bad you didn't think to shift you p.o.c. into the form... always rememeber you can't be possessed because the fundamental energy body never leaves the body until death of the physical body... good show tho... it is all coming together.

S.

Yeah I knew about it after the fact, but in the heat of the moment it didn't come to me. You're right, it's coming together.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #256 - May 20th, 2010 at 8:40pm

Yeah, that's what I had, too, one time, someone being in my bedroom, I knew it without opening my eyes, and then I felt this being merging with me, felt like a chilly breeze going through my body.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #257 - May 21st, 2010 at 9:47pm

5/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; gateway experience - first stage separation.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation is really coming into focus of how it works… actually felt my calves release… the forearms release… facial muscles relaxed… I wonder just how deep one can get and when the automatic reflex engages… if the body disappears what is left…

Interpreter/perceiver cut:

Perceiver formed a picture of Liam Neeson…

Interpreter: Movie Kensey and Laura Linsey and the ménage a toi involving him and his right hand man and his wife swapping… (seem to be turning my sex chakra on for some reason…)

Perceiver formed a picture of chicken leg with paper boot used for baking… (this could also be related to sex… food is a function of the navel chakra… a transmutation of the sex drive to the creative creation of food as a sensuous expression)…

Perceiver formed a picture of Oswald… Ruby… the shot… Lyndon Johnson… (am I picking up that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the assassination of Kennedy??? But this is clearly an interpreter digression… bananas in Brazil or whatever Moen’s interpreter non-sequitor was…

Interpreter continues with non-sequitors.. Rand paul, like howard stern as interviewer…

FSS:

The natural om… begins in both ears… the fundamental energy body is like jello…

I am wondering why with such deep relaxation of the body the automatic obe reflex does not trigger… my mind is active with the exercise issues… it is possible that I should change out the FSS with joob… it could be that there is too much mind activity…

The condition are afterall: 1. 100 % relaxation 1. Quiet the mind… (some how I have to shift to observer state… it could be the perceiver and interpreter both have to be turned off for the obe reflex to trigger… not with standing that I should be able to by pass the automatic trigger and consciously engage the heart chakra… hummmmm….

S.  [/b]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #258 - May 21st, 2010 at 11:00pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 9:47pm:

Interpreter: Movie Kensey and Laura Linsey and the ménage a toi involving him and his right hand man and his wife swapping… (seem to be turning my sex chakra on for some reason…)

Perceiver formed a picture of chicken leg with paper boot used for baking… (this could also be related to sex… food is a function of the navel chakra… a transmutation of the sex drive to the creative creation of food as a sensuous expression)…

Perceiver formed a picture of Oswald… Ruby… the shot… Lyndon Johnson… (am I picking up that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the assassination of Kennedy??? But this is clearly an interpreter digression… bananas in Brazil or whatever Moen’s interpreter non-sequitor was…

Interpreter continues with non-sequitors.. Rand paul, like howard stern as interviewer…

S.  [/b]

I don’t know if anyone on this forum will understand what happened in this sequence… but, I transmuted base sexual energy to its next higher level of expression ‘food’ expressed thru the navel chakra… and then I transmuted ‘the sex energy’ to the solar plexus chakra… sexual energy expressed thru ‘power’… whether Lyndon Johnson actually participated in the assassination of Kennedy is not the issue here… what is the issue is that Johnson represents ‘power’ the next level of sexual energy transformed…

But, I missed the truth of the Rand Paul and Howard Stern symbolism… they were NOT non-sequitors… I transmuted ‘sexual energy’ to the heart chakra… Rand Paul and Howard Stern are representative of ‘artistic creative energy’… Howard Stern is a consumate artist at the interview… Rand Paul demonstrated a mastery of the ‘art of politics’ in defeating an incumbant party endorsed candidate….

That is amazing!!! I urge members of the board to study their session notes and see whether or not we can corroborate my discovery… this is a natural sequence… but is missed because the symbolism and the process is so little understood… but, as an academic study can be important.

S.

P.S.: If you don't understand this process... post some complete detailed session notes and I will analyze them... this is a universal process... everyone MUST sequence through this cycle, but, the symbolism can be arcane and subtle... tho it is not difficult to read the keys if you know what you are looking for.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #259 - May 22nd, 2010 at 12:58am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 11:00pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 9:47pm:

S.  [/b]

I don’t know if anyone on this forum will understand what happened in this sequence… but, I transmuted base sexual energy to its next higher level of expression ‘food’ expressed thru the navel chakra… and then I transmuted ‘the sex energy’ to the solar plexus chakra… sexual energy expressed thru ‘power’… whether Lyndon Johnson actually participated in the assassination of Kennedy is not the issue here… what is the issue is that Johnson represents ‘power’ the next level of sexual energy transformed…

But, I missed the truth of the Rand Paul and Howard Stern symbolism… they were NOT non-sequitors… I transmuted ‘sexual energy’ to the heart chakra… Rand Paul and Howard Stern are representative of ‘artistic creative energy’… Howard Stern is a consumate artist at the interview… Rand Paul demonstrated a mastery of the ‘art of politics’ in defeating an incumbant party endorsed candidate….

That is amazing!!! I urge members of the board to study their session notes and see whether or not we can corroborate my discovery… this is a natural sequence… but is missed because the symbolism and the process is so little understood… but, as an academic study can be important.

S.

P.S.: If you don't understand this process... post some complete detailed session notes and I will analyze them... this is a universal process... everyone MUST sequence through this cycle, but, the symbolism can be arcane and subtle... tho it is not difficult to read the keys if you know what you are looking for.

The gift that keeps on giving… the reason the above is important and the frustrated and perverted religionists (particularly Catholic priest) don’t know this or how to use it… it is the key to a healthy transformation of sexual energy. If you don’t properly handle sexual energy you get frustrated priest descending into pedophilia, horny guru’s abusing their followers and all those sexually perverse problems associated with abstinence and celibacy.

Cold showers don’t do anything as I found out when one of my more sadistic and mean spirited girl friends would advise me to take a cold shower.

Transmutation takes sexual energy upward to the higher centers… thus dissipating it’s energy transforming it… suppression turns it down back into the spleen chakra where all the malevolence is created… to tragic effect.

S.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #260 - May 22nd, 2010 at 8:54am

First let me say what a great thread this has been to read. I used the same program, as my Gateway at Monroe left me still in my body, and I truly wanted to learn to master astral projetion.

It seems that many have similar activation of their sexual chakra, whether or not they talk about it much. Many of my Clients (not the right word, but they are not patients either) describe failing to master the internal fire and ending up in The Pile of sex out there, as Monroe described, or at least so distracted they could not go beyond. Rising Kundalini energy can be difficult to manage. It is a seemingly insurmountable barrier to some of them. I have found that telling my energetic self "not now, but later perhaps" has been useful, quite overcoming my other urges by mastering them. I too have found that this mastery arises from the heart chakra, but then I have found that the heart center is a great place of Power and Self. My mother used to call it "your Heart of Hearts" and I guess she was right.

What a wonderful journey you are having! I will see you out there. Please come to the PE in the Park next weekend (Memorial Day weekend).

Masters create and inspire other masters, and you are doing just that by sharing your journey with us. Thanks from my Heart of Hearts.

Great Light and Love,
Thomas

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #261 - May 22nd, 2010 at 11:50am

tgecks wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 8:54am:

It seems that many have similar activation of their sexual chakra, whether or not they talk about it much.

This is a serious problem for anyone who purports to be a serious student or wants to be a serious student of the metaphysical arts… two things prevent unfoldment:

1. The ego (Matrix - Agent Smith)
2. Belief systems

The ego loves to convince one not to expose ones inner core… those private things that cause embarrassment and or need for peer approval… but exposing it is the only way to tear it down… dissolve it… take away its power.

Sex is the ego’s most powerful tool to keep one in the illusion.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #262 - May 22nd, 2010 at 9:35pm

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; gateway experience - first stage separation.

Relaxation phase:

There may be an unlimited depth to relaxation, but at what point does the obe reflex engage…

FSS:

There is definitely a relationship between not using the tape and the quiet mind… very near to the projection tho it still eludes me… saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit… but I do have memory issues of detail… I didn’t press the perceiver/interpreter function… I am going to stay with the current mix… something is happening… so there is not point in changing until it clearly stops happening or I get the exit.

S.  [/b]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #263 - May 22nd, 2010 at 11:13pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 9:35pm:

FSS:

…saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit…

S.  [/b]

There is something important about that demon head… this is the second time I’ve seen it… it is residing in my solar plexus chakra… I have very disturbing dreams connected with confrontations with malevolent people and when I awake the upright part of the solar plexus is very sore… it resides in the phrenic plexus, suprarenal plexus and the lineal plexus… the question is how to dissolve it… its power has diminished since Guidelines first detected it’s Dominatrix projection… she’s gone… but the underlying matrix is represented by this demon head… my recently acquired bodyguard has handled him once… but he churns up disturbing effects… this is a significant “agent smith” effect…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #264 - May 22nd, 2010 at 11:29pm

FSS:

…saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit…

S.  [/b]

There is something important about that demon head… this is the second time I’ve seen it… it is residing in my solar plexus chakra… I have very disturbing dreams connected with confrontations with malevolent people and when I awake the upright part of the solar plexus is very sore… it resides in the phrenic plexus, suprarenal plexus and the lineal plexus… the question is how to dissolve it… its power has diminished since Guidelines first detected it’s Dominatrix projection… she’s gone… but the underlying matrix is represented by this demon head… my recently acquired bodyguard has handled him once… but he churns up disturbing effects… this is a significant “agent smith” effect…

S.

The plot thickens: this demon control of those three solar plexus gateways is responsible for my inability to really enjoy an idyllic environment… peace and tranquility makes me uncomfortable… and tend to hold suspect the ‘airy fairy’ new age sentimentality… new age music, like meta music grates on me… and doesn’t relax me but disturbs me… poring unconditional love into this area can only help… but the question is what holds this thing together… and blocks this passage… how to dissolve it…???

To know the right question is the beginning of finding the right answer… this is a major development…!!  Outstanding…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #265 - May 23rd, 2010 at 8:28am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 11:29pm:
[quote author=75435447564E4F5517260 link=1268502700/262#262 date=1274578546]5/21/2010 - afternoon session:

The plot thickens: this demon control of those three solar plexus gateways is responsible for my inability to really enjoy an idyllic environment… peace and tranquility makes me uncomfortable… and tend to hold suspect the ‘airy fairy’ new age sentimentality… new age music, like meta music grates on me… and doesn’t relax me but disturbs me… poring unconditional love into this area can only help… but the question is what holds this thing together… and blocks this passage… how to dissolve it…???

To know the right question is the beginning of finding the right answer… this is a major development…!!  Outstanding…

S.

The dark green represents envy, I do have an envious nature… it is well suppressed… suicide… I had an incarnation wherein I went insane created a havoc situation and was pursued by a kind of Brutus cabal… but, I was not caught… I committed suicide… (suicide is always a mistake… one must face one’s creations no matter what they are… if you commit suicide you create a demon which will need to be faced with the courage you should have demonstrated at the time… courage is a very high state of mind… despair and those emotions are feeding the lower state of mind and creating a demon or demons… you will have to confront in some far flung future… I always wondered why I was the only one in my family who could not pick up any instrument and play it by ear… I have perfect pitch… I can recreate any tune after hearing it once by humming or whistling but I can’t transfer that ability to a instrument… this is why… those three gateways of creative motor abilities are blocked…

S.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #266 - May 23rd, 2010 at 9:21pm

Regarding blocks in the upper solarplexus area, I found it ceases along with the cease of thinking and the acceptance and awareness of what is now; no thoughts about what is now; no names, no comments; this will automatically reduce the limiting self-image ("ego"), and with it fears. Although, at the edge of it there can be a sort of gatekeeper-fear, the fear to lose the self.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #267 - May 24th, 2010 at 9:32am

Solar Plexus Chakra:

This mornings dream:

I am attempting to get more chips for a game (poker??)… but the space is tight… the boxes under the table are all stacked together… I attempt to crawl around to find the right box… the men or crowded around… they don’t seem to want to move… they are concentrating on the game… one does get up… I thought the chips were next to his legs… they are not… they seem to be at the other end… I move to the other end… then I slowly wake up and my solar plexus area is just a mass of tension… I can’t identify a specific location…

Analysis:  This is where my problem lies… repression?? This has to be bigger than suppression… The Gordian Knot??? Is this the meaning of the Alexander the Great story… was that an allegory and not a real incident… ??? What… ‘a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive…’ But, I have no clue of how to proceed… except to ask for guidance… and of course keep doing what I am doing… this is REALLY where a true ‘guru’ would come in handy… this is the first time I noticed it… it must have been there all the time… I must have been living with it all my life and never noticed it… hummmmmmmmmmm!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #268 - May 24th, 2010 at 1:47pm

5/24/2010 - morning session:

The ego is now hunkering down for a major fight… it is saying this is all hooey… a rip off (BM’s gateway blast)… you are delusional… there is no reality to any of it… give it up… lets go back to the way things were….

How was that exactly… I wonder…

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; disc 2: using heart intelligence gateway experience - first stage separation.

Relaxation phase:

Floating sensation… aware of occipital pressure on pillow… Forsythe saga… adultery… bastard child(??)… (wondered where this came from at first… then of course it is the sex chakra activating…( interpreter went on about Victoria mores of accommodation in loveless marrages… etc… all this before the I/P cut came in…)

Interpreter/perceiver cut:

Kitchen scene a person putting something in a bag… (food?… transmuting to navel chakra???)… multicolor plumes… paraquites… parrots… (san Francisco birds) (am I transmuting to heart chakra… several heart chakra sputters…) hand holding a dog tag like piece… ??(no clue what this means.. Bloody hands… (nothing new about this but… what do I do about it?? Of course I have bloody hands… that is past this in now… is it enough to acknowledge it??? I do so… ask forgiveness?? I do so… let go of it all… let go of it all… [yes, yes.. In a session a day or so ago a woman’s voice said let go… this is what she meant… let go of the past… let go… let go… see it all moving away from me into to the universe… let go…

FSS:

Some heart chakra sputters… in descript phenomena…

S. 

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #269 - May 24th, 2010 at 3:38pm

5/24/2010 - the day goes on:

An internal dialogue:

‘Please stop Dave…’
‘Please Dave please don’t go any further…’
‘Please… don’t…’
‘…ah … ah… ‘

‘Daisy, daisy give me your answer true, I’m half crazy….’

S.. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.