Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 280557 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #90 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 9:03am

msagansk wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 12:11am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 8:28pm:
Your’re hitting the wall… in high school did you go out for organized sports… make the team and have the whole team depend on you as one of them… ??? Experience what it takes to practice, do home work and have a private life??

If you have no experience of this kind of dedication to a purpose this going to be a tough go… and will test all your will power.

S.

I know I have a lot of power, so I meant it as more of an observation and I just wanted to vent. Smiley

You're correct in that I'm beginning to hit the wall. In the past this has been a problem for me, but yes I've been part of a team as you describe.

Questions: Have you felt 'The Fundamental Body' shift? Have you identified 'The Expanded Energy Body' expanding... ?

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #91 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 9:29am

msagansk wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 7:09pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 18

Program Notes/Observations:

•      Each day is taking me a solid hour of practice, plus about a half hour of reading time, affirmations, and these notes I’m writing. This is taking quite a bit of dedication, but I still feel pretty confident about getting through it.

Hi M: The main thing is getting through the daily exercises… are you using a Voice Activated Tape recorder and pin on mike? The best ones now are digital and you can create files which you put on paper at your leisure… posting here is not all that important in the big picture.

S.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #92 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 2:14pm

During an apparent OBE, I performed a retrieval of an ex-girldriend, Janet,  who committed suicide.  It was one of the most emotionally passionate experiences of my life.  Also, in an apparent OBE, I set across the table from a dear friend Ralph at an astral outdoor cafe at MIT!  The name of the cafe sounded similar to a real nearby cafe, but it was not the same.  I even poked Rallph in hist chest to see if he was solid!  He smiled at this dumb gesture. 

Ralph is a very bright guy who has battled a serious bipolar disorder ever since the demise of his first marriage.  When I lived in Cambridge, we became close friends and he called me twice a week.  His condition regularly disrupted his romantic relationships and he wanted me to advise him on this problem.  Eventually I insisted that he always make his own decisions.  I hate being put in a position of control.   But unfortunately Ralph's conditon then ruined a wonderful new marriage. 

When he showed up across the table from me, I was alarmed because I thought it meant he had died.  I desperately tried to determine if this were true, but was unable to locate him.  If our OBE encounter was real, it was a real treasure.

But I have reluctantly concluded that both my retrieval of Janet and my encounter with Ralph were merely lucid dreams fueled by my wishful thinking.  To believe I really contacted them would amount to elevating my need for reassurance above their wellbeing.  The loving thing to do is to assume I failed to contact them and, when I die, to actively seek contact with them and, if necessary, attempt a retrieval of them at that time.  Love requires us to prepare our hearts for the worst in uncertain situations, but to act on the assumption that there is still hope. 

Don

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #93 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 2:27pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 9:03am:
Questions: Have you felt 'The Fundamental Body' shift? Have you identified 'The Expanded Energy Body' expanding... ?

I think so, in the past. There haven't really been any OBE exit attempt exercises for this trial yet, so I have not felt it recently.

I felt some vibrations and the sinking/falling feeling last night as I was falling asleep though.

Quote:
Hi M: The main thing is getting through the daily exercises… are you using a Voice Activated Tape recorder and pin on mike? The best ones now are digital and you can create files which you put on paper at your leisure… posting here is not all that important in the big picture.

No I'm not using a voice activated tape recorder, although that's a good idea. Just pen and paper right now.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #94 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:51am

4/1/10 - afternoon session:

Hi M: This may be a bit above your pay grade, but, in my relaxation session precursor to some stuff I am doing… I discovered an articulated  mass which seems to reside in the sternal area… now, remember the heart chakra is the central engine of almost everything that happens in the upper realms… I have tentatively identified what I believe to be the gateway heart chakra energy uses to enter the physical realm

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individual in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…

This is mostly automatic but, it probably is more powerful if you can gain conscious control of the process… this is exciting… but, the exercise that I am using is  Bruce Moen’s even breathing system… it is cut one on disc one… which you should either have or will be receiving shortly… it is better than any relaxation exercise I ever encountered.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #95 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:56am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:51am:

Hi M: This may be a bit above your pay grade, but, in my relaxation session precursor to some stuff I am doing… I discovered an articulated  mass which seems to reside in the sternal area… now, remember the heart chakra is the central engine of almost everything that happens in the upper realms… I have tentatively identified what I believe to be the gateway heart chakra energy uses to enter the physical realm

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individual in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…

This is mostly automatic but, it probably is more powerful if you can gain conscious control of the process… this is exciting… but, the exercise that I am using is  Bruce Moen’s even breathing system… it is cut one on disc one… which you should either have or will be receiving shortly… it is better than any relaxation exercise I ever encountered.

S.

Something I left out and I don't know why... everytime I touch this thing is scares me... and I only get one pass in each session... I seem to think I will not be able to come back if I go through it... Die?? Not sure... but, I am going to work to get through this barrier.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #96 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 5:29pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:56am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:51am:

S.

Something I left out and I don't know why... everytime I touch this thing is scares me... and I only get one pass in each session... I seem to think I will not be able to come back if I go through it... Die?? Not sure... but, I am going to work to get through this barrier.

S.

Interesting. Ya the book/CD's/DVD are on its way so I am hoping to get them next week. It seems like you might be on the forefront of having more control over the process.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #97 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 9:07pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 5:29pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:56am:
[quote author=7C4A5D4E5F47465C1E2F0 link=1268502700/94#94 date=1270187504]

S.

Interesting. Ya the book/CD's/DVD are on its way so I am hoping to get them next week. It seems like you might be on the forefront of having more control over the process.

In Astraldynamics... RB says in a controled o.b.e... the heart chakra, the throat chakra and the solar plexus chakra function together, but most of the heavy lifting is done by the heart chakra... he said he once had the experience of the heart chakra going berserk... do you think he thought he was having a heart attack... I now know from my morning session that is just what i am afraid of... inducing a heart attack... but, I also realize either I die physically and go to focus 27 or I get another level of control of the process... a win, win situation.

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #98 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 9:35pm

I had once what was I think a heart chakra activation. At the time I did not know it, but I felt as though my "heart" was racing. I actually thought I was going to die. I was in the hospital and the staff had a heart monitor on me at one point. When I started feeling this euphoric feeling in my chest, I decided that I didn't care. Everything in my view was golden and I thought it was morning. Then I opened my eyes and saw it was actually evening and my husband was snoring next to me! I really made a conscious decision that if I were going to die, so be it. I didn't care.  I don't think you will kill yourself Seraphis, but I'm not making any promises... Smiley

Goobygirl

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #99 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 1:42pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Week 3 Day 22

So the past few days has been met with me focusing on secondary energy center work and mind taming. I think I’ve definitely gotten better at both. The energy work/body awareness exercises come to me pretty easily now, and I can definitely feel different sorts of tingling/buzzing/warm sensations from practicing this.

In particular, I’ve felt a sense of pressure on my forehead during the energy work, which is supposedly where the third-eye chakra is. I haven’t even done any direct stimulation of that area yet, apart from some body awareness of my head entirely during a “full body bounce” in Mastering Astral Projection. I’m interested to see how this develops because this particular chakra supposedly has a deep connection with psychic abilities. I’ve also received intuitive readings in the past which have told me that my third-eye is unusually open.

There has been a slow but steady progression with my mind taming practice now. I’m getting to the point where I can definitely feel myself getting into a different state of being while meditating, and it’s quite enjoyable. The surface thoughts or “monkey mind” are losing their strength. Right now I find myself starting a random thought but catching myself in the process, usually stopping it before any sort of full blown thought “sentence” occurs. I am finding the meditation practice to be more effective in the morning.

As far as dreaming goes, the progress has been slower. As a positive, I find myself remembering dream fragments from more than one dream per night without too much effort. However, my attempts with the wake back to bed method haven’t been going too well. I guess I just like sleep too much Smiley .

I thought getting up for only a few minutes in the middle of the night would be enough to put myself in a state to practice lucid dreaming exercises, but it isn’t… I just end up falling back asleep right away. I can see why some people recommend getting up for a good 15-45 minutes. I also find myself getting a little lazy with writing all of what I remember from my dreams – more effort is needed here.

This weeks exercises focus on primary energy center (or major chakra) stimulation. I’m starting to get into the more interesting exercises and am getting closer to practicing OBE attempts, which is getting exciting. Today I stimulated the base chakra, and it was a very intense feeling. I still have some lingering doubts as to whether or not the body awareness is actually affecting any sort of “energy body” or whether it’s just the way the nervous system responds to prolonged awareness of a certain body area. The sensations are certainly unusual, but I think it will take a certain amount of belief for myself before I actually see the results from an actual OBE.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #100 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 2:51pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 at 1:42pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Week 3 Day 22

So the past few days has been met with me focusing on secondary energy center work and mind taming. I think I’ve definitely gotten better at both. The energy work/body awareness exercises come to me pretty easily now, and I can definitely feel different sorts of tingling/buzzing/warm sensations from practicing this.

In particular, I’ve felt a sense of pressure on my forehead during the energy work, which is supposedly where the third-eye chakra is. I haven’t even done any direct stimulation of that area yet, apart from some body awareness of my head entirely during a “full body bounce” in Mastering Astral Projection. I’m interested to see how this develops because this particular chakra supposedly has a deep connection with psychic abilities. I’ve also received intuitive readings in the past which have told me that my third-eye is unusually open.

There has been a slow but steady progression with my mind taming practice now. I’m getting to the point where I can definitely feel myself getting into a different state of being while meditating, and it’s quite enjoyable. The surface thoughts or “monkey mind” are losing their strength. Right now I find myself starting a random thought but catching myself in the process, usually stopping it before any sort of full blown thought “sentence” occurs. I am finding the meditation practice to be more effective in the morning.

As far as dreaming goes, the progress has been slower. As a positive, I find myself remembering dream fragments from more than one dream per night without too much effort. However, my attempts with the wake back to bed method haven’t been going too well. I guess I just like sleep too much Smiley .

I thought getting up for only a few minutes in the middle of the night would be enough to put myself in a state to practice lucid dreaming exercises, but it isn’t… I just end up falling back asleep right away. I can see why some people recommend getting up for a good 15-45 minutes. I also find myself getting a little lazy with writing all of what I remember from my dreams – more effort is needed here.

This weeks exercises focus on primary energy center (or major chakra) stimulation. I’m starting to get into the more interesting exercises and am getting closer to practicing OBE attempts, which is getting exciting. Today I stimulated the base chakra, and it was a very intense feeling. I still have some lingering doubts as to whether or not the body awareness is actually affecting any sort of “energy body” or whether it’s just the way the nervous system responds to prolonged awareness of a certain body area. The sensations are certainly unusual, but I think it will take a certain amount of belief for myself before I actually see the results from an actual OBE.

Hi M: There is no order in which things happen... they happen based on past life involvement with spiritual practice and the strength and weaknesses you bring into this life... it going to be purely random and surprising what happens next... try to get in to context rather than content.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #101 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 10:37am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 at 2:51pm:
try to get in to context rather than content.
S.

Could you please elaborate on this further?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #102 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 11:36am

msagansk wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 at 10:37am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 at 2:51pm:
try to get in to context rather than content.
S.

Could you please elaborate on this further?

Hi M: Content is phenomena liking experiencing the third eye activate. But there is a greater context which is the subjective reality of being aware that one has had the specific experience... when the third eye activated where was the sensation, how was it awaking relative to the specific physical organ it connected to...  it is a kind of expanding of consciousness to become superconsciousness... experiencing the totality seeing the specific (content) in relation to the whole (context).

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #103 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 7:38pm

Ah ok, thanks. So I should be looking at things from a larger perspective to have things make more sense.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #104 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 9:17pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 at 7:38pm:
Ah ok, thanks. So I should be looking at things from a larger perspective to have things make more sense.

Not exactly looking... aware of being aware... like steppiing back... the watcher..

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.