Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Paranormal activity in my house (Read 31660 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Paranormal activity in my house
Aug 26th, 2018 at 1:05am

I want so badly to talk about this with someone.   I hope some of you here will find this interesting and maybe have some ideas or theories.  I’m not sure what I believe about it yet.  I need more experience before I can have a solid belief about what it is.

I’ve had paranormal experiences at every house I’ve lived in, and now in this house that I inherited from my mom paranormal activity has been happening since she passed away January of this year.  I don’t want to jump to the conclusion that it’s my mom causing the activity, it’s just a possibility I guess.  What do you know of the term and meaning of poltergeist?  A possibility is that the activity is caused by me and my stress.  I really hope that’s not the case but I’m trying to be open-minded here.

I’m considering getting a digital video recorder to set up and see if I catch anything.  I have an audio recorder but it only records continuously.  I wonder if I should buy another one, the kind that only records when there’s sound.  Does anyone have any experience with that?  Sitting and listening to a recording for 8 hours is extremely tedious and not very practical but I thought it would be the most realistic.  If I have a recorder that only records when there’s sounds, then all the sounds will be played back to back and you won’t be able to tell when they occurred or how far apart, unless there’s a time stamp maybe.  I don’t know.  I’ll have to look into it.  I guess if I get one of those then I can use both recorders at the same time.

Anyway, I’ve been keeping a list of every single weird experience.  Just to name a few, we’ve heard shuffling noises like things being moved or bumped, we’ve heard scratching noises, loud thumps and thuds, sounds like someone walking around upstairs when no one is up there.  Even my handyman heard that one day when he was here alone. 

My son has had experiences just by himself with me not there.  He heard a woman’s voice right behind him in the hallway (he couldn’t tell what it said, it was fast, muffled, and he was pretty startled), and his latest one was two nights ago.  We were both upstairs, and he went down into the kitchen.  Something caught his eye so he looked up and he looked directly at something floating in the air.  He said it was long, like almost a foot, white, thin, and fluttering in the air and then it flew away.  It was too long to be a bug, and it wasn’t a light.  It was like a flowing ribbon.  He was pretty shook up about it!   He’s not one to make something up for attention or to embellish anything.  He’s had paranormal experiences his whole life.

My bathroom window locked on me.  The lock wasn’t physically locked but the window wouldn’t open.  It finally did.  There’s nothing wrong with the window or the lock.  And one day my bathroom floor mirror moved by itself right in front of me.  I was standing looking into the mirror and it shifted against the wall!  It just sits on the floor leaning against the wall.  There was no reason for it to move (i.e. even if I jumped on the floor the mirror wouldn’t move). 

That’s not even the whole list.

Any suggestions or thoughts?  My sister-in-law asked me to burn sage so I’ve done that a few times using clear and positive intention that anything negative isn’t allowed in my house and that only positive and loving energy can be here.  And I’m always asking my guides to be here and protect the house and fill it with their love and light.  I do that kind of prayer and intention anyway, activity or not.  I’ve asked my mom many times to “back off” and to move on, and I think she has.  I’ve made peace with her and given her my love so that I hope she feels closure.  She used to come into my dreams quite often and I really don’t want to keep dealing with her.  It seems to me she’s still dealing with a lot of her personal issues and problems she had in life.  I still need time and space to deal and heal in my own way about her. 

If it’s my own stress (which has happened many times in my life) I’m not surprised.  I’m single and even though my 22-year-old son lives with me I still get overwhelmed with stress and all these renovations and always having to make decisions.  I’m used to relying on myself but it does get overwhelming at times.  I never act out emotionally so my theory is that always holding it in and being strong can sometimes cause my energy to “lash out” in paranormal ways.  It’s happened before so I know it’s possible.

Ok, sorry for such a long post but I hope someone finds it interesting and wants to talk about it.  Like I said, I’m going to look into some kind of video recording device.  For instance, it would have been really cool to have it on video what my son saw the other night.  If I do catch something I’ll post it online somewhere so there’s some proof. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: Paranormal activity in my house
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:45am

I think that sometimes paranormal activity is caused be people that train in esoteric arts. Mind can create things... but also we can attract existing things.

You can experiment with intent if you want to see and understand with the help of a guide what and why is happening there around you.

Or maybe there is simpler way. Fill yourself with love, happiness, joy and bless each room with it.

Experiment and see for yourself if something changes.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 9:09am

With that many things happening over a long period of time I would be very tempted to set up cameras that record both video and sound to see if you can catch anything. Or just move one camera on a tripod around the house.

I would also do what I always do, which is surround myself in my environment with positive visual, auditory and sensual experiences.

As long as nothing malicious is occurring, I see no real harm. However, moving objects in front of me would, personally speaking, be crossing a line. It is human nature to want your home environment to feel safe and to be undisturbed there.

I hope you will let us know how things progress.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Hi Vicky

It's happening with your permission ....

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Soulmael wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:45am:
I think that sometimes paranormal activity is caused be people that train in esoteric arts. Mind can create things... but also we can attract existing things.

Yeah I agree that's true.

Quote:
You can experiment with intent if you want to see and understand with the help of a guide what and why is happening there around you.

Or maybe there is simpler way. Fill yourself with love, happiness, joy and bless each room with it.

Experiment and see for yourself if something changes.

I like your ideas.  I will try them.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 7:32pm

seagullresting wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 9:09am:
With that many things happening over a long period of time I would be very tempted to set up cameras that record both video and sound to see if you can catch anything. Or just move one camera on a tripod around the house.

I would also do what I always do, which is surround myself in my environment with positive visual, auditory and sensual experiences.

As long as nothing malicious is occurring, I see no real harm. However, moving objects in front of me would, personally speaking, be crossing a line. It is human nature to want your home environment to feel safe and to be undisturbed there.

I hope you will let us know how things progress.

Yes I will definitely let you know what else happens and how things progress. 

I feel the same way about moving objects.  I'm used to paranormal stuff since I've obviously experienced a lot of it in my life but it still creeps me out, especially when I'm home alone.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but several years ago it was late at night and my son and I were watching TV, and a plastic storage box that was filled with paper that was sitting in the middle of the living room (carpeted) floor just suddenly slid across the floor.  We were both looking right at it as it happened, so there was no second-guessing what we experienced.  I still have no explanation, paranormal or otherwise, for what caused it.  I hope one day, whether I'm still physically living or not, that I find out all the answers to this stuff.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 7:42pm

Morrighan wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 12:44pm:
Hi Vicky

Yeah?  I'm open to that belief.  I try to accept that everything happens for a reason and because it was designed by me (higher self) and is necessary for whatever reason.  But I don't like when I get spooked.  If this stuff gets scary then it won't be fun and interesting anymore.  I definitely agree with people's suggestions of putting out the positive energy and surrounding myself with it, which is what I am all about anyway, but I may need to do more in the way of regular meditation as well as finding ways to handle my stress better than just holding all that emotional energy inside. 

Interestingly enough, my brother and sister-in-law who live in Virginia have also had many experiences.  My brother is able to see orbs and ghosts.  His wife feels energy and picks up on things psychically so they talk and compare notes and ask each other "how do you do that?".  I think it's funny they are each a little jealous of each other's abilities. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #7 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Vicky wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 1:05am:
I want so badly to talk about this with someone.   I hope some of you here will find this interesting and maybe have some ideas or theories.  I’m not sure what I believe about it yet.  I need more experience before I can have a solid belief about what it is.

Vicky

I am just going to put this out there. If it does not resonate, that's OK.

What if this is your mom not letting go of the house and more fully transitioning?

When you shared the latest experience with your dad (e.g., the image of him listening to your mom in folding chairs in your garage), this was the impression that I was left with ... mom is not letting go of the house and moving on yet and her dad is giving Vicky a clue about that.

Let me to color this picture a bit ...

Your mom is not letting go, as she does not know how to progress and move forward. She is unskilled because she does not know how to function yet without her 3D physical senses and physical body. Therefore, she remains attached to what she knows (e.g., you, your son, and her former house, her furniture, her physical memories of the house).

The message from your dad seemed to be hinting at the current condition of your mom (e.g., my impression). To get an idea of what I am saying, go back to the experience with your dad (in your mind) and additionally imagine yourself able to hear your mom. She is complaining to your dad about the changes going on inside of her (former) home. Imagine her in the garage in folding chairs because she cannot find the chair where she would normally sit because of all the changes going on. Imagine your dad intervening with her, and at the same time communicating to you "See mom and I talking? I got this! You keep doing what you are doing. I am proud of you!"

My strongest sense in all this ... I do not know how you could not be entangled energetically. These are your parents. So, don't be too hard on yourself. This interpretation is very personal.

Finally, I might suggest that it is important to have a "a sense of ease" when progressing through these kinds of intimacies. To be in a place of "feeling good". Maybe it is time to clear up your own energy a bit by seeking some healing. See what changes (in what you resonate with) after that.

Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 12:37am

Quote:
Let me to color this picture a bit ...

Your mom is not letting go, as she does not know how to progress and move forward. She is unskilled because she does not know how to function yet without her 3D physical senses and physical body. Therefore, she remains attached to what she knows (e.g., you, your son, and her former house, her furniture, her physical memories of the house).

The message from your dad seemed to be hinting at the current condition of your mom (e.g., my impression). To get an idea of what I am saying, go back to the experience with your dad (in your mind) and additionally imagine yourself able to hear your mom. She is complaining to your dad about the changes going on inside of her (former) home. Imagine her in the garage in folding chairs because she cannot find the chair where she would normally sit because of all the changes going on. Imagine your dad intervening with her, and at the same time communicating to you "See mom and I talking? I got this! You keep doing what you are doing. I am proud of you!"

My strongest sense in all this ... I do not know how you could not be entangled energetically. These are your parents. So, don't be too hard on yourself. This interpretation is very personal.

Finally, I might suggest that it is important to have a "a sense of ease" when progressing through these kinds of intimacies. To be in a place of "feeling good". Maybe it is time to clear up your own energy a bit by seeking some healing. See what changes (in what you resonate with) after that.
Smiley

Wow ST, this really did resonate with me.  It brought tears to my eyes.  It really seems to make sense.  When I go back in my mind and replay how I saw Mom and Dad sitting there, Mom was looking down at the ground while she was going on and on to Dad, which was the way she would be when she was really driving a point home.  Dad was sitting slightly turned to show he was paying attention but his face was turned looking at me and he was smiling at me, which of course told me he was also giving me his attention.  I think you're spot on about his message to me.  Also, Dad was sitting closer toward me so I can interpret that to mean he was between us, or protecting me from Mom's energy.  In life Dad always was a protector for me when Mom would lose her temper.

And what you said about the chairs made so much sense I don't know why I didn't think about it.  Mom's usual places she would sit are now gone, and the house is changed so much that the garage is really the only place that hasn't been renovated.  (The basement hasn't changed yet either but this interpretation fits well).

And I also agree that I need to clear up my own energy and seek healing.  I've been very busy and focused on managing the house renovations that I haven't spent as much time as I need to on just myself, although I do believe the house renovations are representative of working on myself on some level.  But about my Mom specifically, I do need to resolve my issues about her.  I try not to dwell on the painful memories and I just remind myself that mom had personality disorders.  I'm sure some of what she did to me was the fault of that, although from a spiritual perspective it seems obvious that Mom and I had some reasons why for we came into our lives playing these roles with each other.  For whatever those reasons were, I have to accept and live with it, so I try not to hold any disgruntled feelings about it.

I do try to show Mom my love and appreciation in ways that I can and ways that I think she'd appreciate.  For instance, when I work on her garden or when I remember to do things in a way she wanted, like if I remember some advice she gave me that I find actually comes in handy, I'll mentally send her a "thank you".  I hope she gets these messages and I hope they help her.  I'm going to do some specific energy work directing intention to Mom to help resolve some things for both of us about how she might be feeling like you said, still hanging on and having a hard time letting go of her things, her house, etc. 

Thank you!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 2:13pm

You're far more powerful than you (yet) believe  Kiss

Vicky wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Morrighan wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 12:44pm:
Hi Vicky

Yeah?  I'm open to that belief.  I try to accept that everything happens for a reason and because it was designed by me (higher self) and is necessary for whatever reason.  But I don't like when I get spooked.  If this stuff gets scary then it won't be fun and interesting anymore.  I definitely agree with people's suggestions of putting out the positive energy and surrounding myself with it, which is what I am all about anyway, but I may need to do more in the way of regular meditation as well as finding ways to handle my stress better than just holding all that emotional energy inside. 

Interestingly enough, my brother and sister-in-law who live in Virginia have also had many experiences.  My brother is able to see orbs and ghosts.  His wife feels energy and picks up on things psychically so they talk and compare notes and ask each other "how do you do that?".  I think it's funny they are each a little jealous of each other's abilities. 

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #10 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:21am

Note: correction to my previous post not allowed at this point.

Therefore:
The word intended was sensuous/sensory and not sensual.
The correct word is needed there.

Otherwise, what an interesting interpretation of your experience you have received. Of course, only you know what feels right for you, in all things.

Whatever action you do or do not take, I am sure things will work themselves out with time.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Vicky wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 12:37am:
Thank you!

You are welcome.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 11:24pm

I want to give an update on this.  I purchased three cameras from Wyze cam to set up in my house.  I'm really hoping we're lucky enough to capture something. 

The latest incident was a couple weeks ago.  I was home alone, making dinner, and listening to the news on the TV.  It's interesting and probably worth noting that I was literally thinking about how my mom always had the TV going with the news on, all day, and it always annoyed me, and yet here I was doing the same thing.  I kind of had to laugh at myself.  But this was the one and only time I have done it. (I hate having the TV on for background noise and I never watch TV news).   Have you heard of the Shan'ann Watts murder case that took place here in Colorado recently?  I had the news on hoping to catch some updates about that.

Anyway, that's when I heard a loud bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.  It really startled me, it was that loud despite the chicken sizzling in the skillet and the TV going.  It's a tri-level house.  The kitchen is on the second level, and the noise was on the lower level.  I ran down to the pantry hallway which is right off of the family room, and I expected to see all the pantry shelves had fall to the floor or something, but nothing was amiss.  Then I opened the pantry doors and the only thing I noticed out of place was that the packing tape dispenser (one of those large handheld things that holds a huge roll of packing tape) was in the middle of the floor at the bottom of the pantry and a bottle of hand lotion was sitting there too.  Apparently  the tape dispenser had somehow fallen from the middle of the second shelf and knocked the lotion off of the first shelf on its way down.  It was truly unbelievable.

I know where those items were sitting normally, and I specifically saw the tape dispenser about 30 minutes earlier because I had gone into the pantry to get a trash bag.  The basket holding the trash bags was behind a box of flood lights and the tape dispenser was on the box of lights.  I had to reach over it to get the trash bag. 

I tried to recreate the tape dispenser falling because I wanted to test it out and see first why it happened, and second why the heck it made SO much noise.  The continuous banging sound was not only extremely loud but also way too much noise for what had apparently happened.  It seems as if the tape dispenser was actually getting purposely banged up against the inside of the pantry door over and over and over.  I say that because when I placed it back on top of the box of lights and tried to push it off, all it did was fall onto the shelf.  (There was a lot of space on the shelf in front of the box of lights, plenty of shelf space for the tape to rest on).

There's only three inches between the shelf edge and the inside of the pantry door (and the doors were closed when this happened).  The tape dispenser is about two inches wide, so each time I tested trying to knock it off the box to get it to fall over the shelf, it never turned itself perfectly to fit in that 3-inch space in order to fall all the way to the floor.  It kept just landing thingy-eyed against the door, but I had to push it hard to do that.  Like I said, just a slight push and all it did was land on the shelf. 

So the only way it could fit between the shelf edge and the door was for it to turn sideways.  I even tried just holding it in the air sideways and dropping it straight down (which is the position it would have to be in in order to fall all the way down) and all it did was fall straight down and make one "bang" on the floor below.  I wasn't able to re-create anything that made that loud continuous banging sound I heard. 

Anyway, I try all I can think of to look for a normal explanation of these things and when I can't, then I put it on the paranormal list. 

I'm still not convinced that my mom is the cause of any of this but it was pretty ironic that this happened when I was thinking about her.  Right after this, I got my phone and started recording audio and talked out loud to Mom saying, "Mom, was that you who made the tape fall?"  And asking and saying other things directed at her but I didn't get anything audible by ear or by the recording.

So I'm excited about the cameras.  It'll be so interesting to see if I can catch anything happening.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #13 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Oh, that is exciting. Wow, you will really have things covered with that many cameras. I hope something manifests for you in that direction if you feel confident about it. I have never noticed any orbs or anything interesting in my photographs over the years but wouldn't it just be so interesting to capture something at the same time that such events are taking place?

It is kind of funny to picture you doing all those experiments to see if you could duplicate the events that created a lengthy series of bangs. I think it is very intriguing that it happened while you had unintentionally created an environment that your mom would have liked to enjoy too, as you describe the unusual tv viewing and how much your mom liked that sort of background.

I have friends who must have music playing. My dad pretty much has tv going all the time if he is up. I personally rarely use the tv anymore and am thrilled by what would probably bore a lot of people these days. Consequence of getting older, perhaps. I made up for it by way too much excitement in my younger days, so I guess I am recovering from all that.

I am very much interested in what people can gather from video and auditory recordings. And especially from people who have sensory abilities such as yours. I can only think that it can help that you are already open and unafraid of such experiences, and that you are informed enough to be able to make sense of such episodes.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #14 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 7:13pm

I hope something shows up too.  I don't need it for proof but it would be nice to have it back up my claims so other people can see it too.  And, I'm just REALLY interested in this kind of stuff!   Smiley

Yeah it is funny experimenting but I enjoy it so much.  I am so curious about stuff and I always have to satisfy that.  Today I took several videos with my phone while trying to recreate the tape falling and the noise it made.  What I discovered was that although I got the tape to fall and make some clatter on the way down, (1) I had to push it off, so what made it happen by itself?  and (2) it didn't make the same kinds of "banging" sounds and (3) it wasn't as loud of a racket as what I had heard.  And (4) I had to hold the pantry door closed with my foot because in my experiments the tape kept pushing the door open.  In the original experience the door was closed when I went to investigate the banging noise. 

Being that I had the TV on, chicken was sizzling on the stove, and I was up in the kitchen and the sound was coming from another level and around a corner and down the hall, the sounds I heard were quite loud compared to my recreation. 

So, it's still pretty strange and will stay on my list of events here. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #15 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:05pm

So, in other words, the banging phenomenon could have originated from an entirely different source? And, kind of funny, too, that a cabinet like the one in which you were attempting to duplicate the noise, was a place that a camera would not likely notice?

In any case, I think that your other experiences certainly invite exploration. There seems to be continuing unexplained phenomenon.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:20pm

Based on my experience, it seems that the tape dispenser was used as a medium to express energy, or for getting attention.  I think the sounds I heard were an exaggeration of what physical sounds were possible.

On the topic of investigating, I do as much as I can think of to be open minded and rule out explanations.  I never jump to conclusions about anything.  There was another weird experience we all had.  My son, daughter and boyfriend, and myself each heard a very strange sound on separate occasions.  I found a sound clip on a You Tube channel of sound effects that matched exactly what I experienced so I'll attach the link so you can hear it.

Back in April my son heard it first.  It was back when our upstairs was being painted so all of our beds were in the living room and it's where we had to sleep.  He awoke one morning to this sound coming from our dining room.  He described it as a loud scraping or scratching noise.  I think I was getting ready for work so I didn't hear it.  When he told me about it I thought he might have just been in a half-sleep state.  I didn't think anything of it. 

In May I was home alone and thought I'd sort and put away some things of my mom's that were leftover in the dining room.  I walked in and was standing in the middle of the room and suddenly right next to me I heard this scraping sound.  It was loud as if it were literally right next to me, and it played over and over and over.  I couldn't believe it.  The sound was so unusual and there was no logical explanation for it.  No matter where I stood in that room it was just as loud.  When I later told my son about it he said it was the same thing he experienced back in April.

In June one night when my daughter and her boyfriend were visiting I told them about the noise I heard and they said that was the same thing that they had heard one day a few weeks earlier.  They thought it was weird and didn't know what it could be, but they didn't mention it to us at the time.   

So after we all compared notes it was obvious we were all hearing the same thing originating in the same area.  On two occasions the window to the living room was closed, and on one it was open.  I had even gotten on a ladder outside to check out the roof above the dining room.  I also inspected the basement below it, but nothing makes sense.  The way I describe the sound is something scraping across cement.  I took into consideration that sounds can travel and bound off things, but the window being open on the occasion I heard it still doesn't offer an explanation.  My back yard is very long and deep, the size of two back yards.  This sound sounded like it was in the room, not outside in the distance.

So here's the sound clip I found on a sound effects channel.  The clip is about 2 seconds long and that's how long the sound was that I heard, except that I heard it over and over and over for a few minutes.  So you'd have to replay the clip over and over like that to get the same effect I got.  But, this sounds exactly like it.  It took me a lot of searching to find this same sound.  Here it is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUDRlpnV7q4

So if you have any ideas as to why this happened or what it could mean, I'm all ears.  Believe me, if there was any normal explanation for this sound I would have not put this on my list. 

UPDATE NOVEMBER 16, 2018:  The YouTube link above of the sound effect has been removed  Sad.   Sorry. 
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:42pm by Vicky »  

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 5:59pm

I've since set up 3 cameras in the house.  One in the family room, one in the kitchen, and one in the living room.  They're set up in good locations to encompass a lot of area, including the dining room, stairs, and patio.

So far the only strange thing we've gotten were some knocking sounds that we don't have an explanation for.  Every once in a while there's a light streak that goes by but I'm assuming they are flying bugs.  On a couple occasions we've seen orbs appear out of nowhere and disappear, but these could also be a little flying bug coming too close to the cam.  I'd only be impressed if these lights and orbs did something unusual, i.e. not a flying motion.  So far we're pretty sure this is just a little gnat or fly. 

Because they're set to only record any sound or motion, we turn them on before bed, then let them run through the next day while at work, and only unplug them once we get home from work.  I could have them record continuously but that would be an awful lot of footage to watch and wouldn't be practical.  Some neat features are that while they're plugged in you get a continuous live feed so you can watch it through your phone at any time.  If you wanted to take a photo or record you could just by pushing a button.  They are also set to alert us for smoke, fire, and CO2.  If you want to check out the kind of cameras I got, go to Wyzecam.com.

It's pretty fun to have especially since they are only $20 a piece.  Not a bad price for this little hobby!

I'm really hoping we do catch something paranormal though.  That would be pretty cool! 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #18 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 1:48pm

Hello Vicky:

I just saw this, kind of late, just as well, since some of the stuff I have been dealing with might've influenced how I responded.

That said, Grin, I'll speak of what I have been going through, just in case it does relate to some degree. If you can communicate with people, then you can communicate with all kinds of people. The same is true when you can communicate with spirits. It would be nice if you only had to communicate with friendly spirits, but that isn't how it always is while in this world. For whatever reasons, some unfriendly spirits have become aware of me, and try to mess with me (on an on and off basis for a number of years). This can happen even while I am meditating and feeling divine love and peace. Despite my connection to something higher, being in a body and this world makes my presence available to unfriendly spirits. If your energy sticks out more than usual, such unfriendly spirits are more likely to become aware of you.

The key to coming to peace with this state of affairs, is not minding that unfriendly spirits make contact with you. I've gone through enough to realize that they can try to scare and mislead me, but they can't infringe upon my free will. If I choose love and other positive things, that is all there is to it.

In a way, it is a blessing that they have tried to mess with me, because this has helped me see that I have free will and don't need to become concerned about unfriendly spirits. When they come around I don't become afraid, and send them love and try to convince them to change for the better. (there is also that energetic merger retrieval thing I've spoken of before, but that's another matter)

It is kind of a bummer that I can't receive information from spirit without having to figure out whether it is coming from a trustworthy spirit, but that is okay, since I can listen to my intuition, common sense and intelligence, dreams, and already know much of what I need to know. I certainly don't know everything, but perhaps right now I don't need to.

I say all of the above just to make the point that whatever is causing paranormal activity in you house, as long as you have freewill and are interested in love and other positive things, you don't need to be overly concerned about what is causing the phenomena you are experiencing.

If your Mom is causing it, the time factor might be a problem. What I mean by this is, the way she experiences time could be different than how you experience it. What may seem like a short time for her, might seem like a long time for you. What can you do about this?

I have heard loud noises as spirits entered my house on a number of occasions. Most of such occurrences have been followed by one of those merger retrievals I've written about before. When such noises occur, you need to remember to distinguish between a creaking house and something paranormal. There have been occasions when I hear a sound like a fist making a loud knock on the door when the above type of experiences have occurred.

I have never seen anything moved around. I have had the experience of some unseen thing causing movement on my bed. There was an occasion when I felt a spirit touch me on my left shoulder, as if a person had done so.

A number of years ago I had the thought "even if an unfriendly spirit can't infringe upon my freewill, what if through poltergeist activity such a spirit did something such as drop a book upon my head while I was asleep?" I had a dream that made the point that I was protected by a higher level of being, and didn't have to worry about this. My feeling is that I have this protection because my heart, mind and soul are loyal to such higher, love-based level of being. If a person doesn't have such loyalty, perhaps an unfriendly spirit will be more free to do what it wants.

To sum up, we are in this world partly so we can be challenged with growth opportunities, including the opportunity to see that even when we are in a place where unfriendly beings lurk around, we are safe, and completely free to choose love and light. I don't mean to say that an unfriendly spirit is messing with you, just that whatever the case, you are okay, if that is what you want.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 4:31pm

Hey Albert,

As always I appreciate you chiming in.  You know me, I definitely am of the positive, loving nature type and I do want only that in my life and home.  Although the paranormal intrigues me, I don’t do anything to invite the activity.  I don’t do spells, play with Ouija boards or anything of that sort.  We are such a fun and loving family, and we don’t yell or even argue with each other, ever.  There’s zero negativity in our lives and home.  So I’m already with you on that note.  I totally agree…you have to know your will and desire not only on a conscious level but also deep within you.  It has to be at the core of your being.

I also agree with you that it’s something we must consciously choose every day.  A great analogy is going out in public, you have so many different kinds of people (energy) that you must encounter and tolerate.  You need to be strong in who you are and not let other people push you off your rock, so to speak.  Just because someone comes up to me wanting my attention, or to bother me, or whatever doesn’t mean I have to let it get to me.  No need to even wonder “why me?”   

As for the activity in my house, I'm just curious but not worried per se.  I mean, it goes get a little creepy sometimes but for the most part I know I'm strong in my faith and beliefs.  And I do feel ok, and loved and protected by my guidance and I know it’s always here for me and with me. 

Just to mention some of the other activity we’ve had:

In one night we had three things happen.  We were watching TV downstairs in the family room and heard a loud thud from the bedroom above us.  We went to investigate and found that the two tool cases my handyman left had fallen over.  (They had been standing on end, like brief cases).  So that was weird because there was no reason for them to get knocked over.  The whole upstairs was empty because my handyman had been painting up there.  The only other thing up there besides his tools was my computer desk.  So after that we went back downstairs to continue watching TV.  A few minutes later we heard loud scratching sounds coming from some boxes stacked in the corner of the family room!  They were about three feet to my left, stacked in the corner.  This was so unnerving and really kind of scared me.  They were cardboard boxes of my mom’s belongings from her bedroom that I had to pack up.  The boxes were all labeled and tape closed and neatly stacked.  I went over to them, looked around, moved them, didn’t see a mouse or something!  The scratching was very prominent, no doubt about it.  If you have a cardboard box in your house, go scratch the side of it.  That’s what we heard.  The scratching was kind of slow and random, and went on for several minutes.  We kept trying to ignore it but it was as if it was trying to get our attention.

So this was indeed creepy!  I just scooched closer to my son on the couch and we literally stopped giving it attention and went back to our TV show.  I swear to God, just a few minutes later there was a tremendous “thud” against the side of the house on the end of the room by the boxes.  It didn’t shake the house or anything like that, but it was a definite loud thud against the outside of the house.  It was about 9 pm, so dark out, so we grabbed flashlights and went out back and looked at the side of the house and the ground and area around there, trying to see if there was anything to see that accounted for what we heard, but we didn’t find anything.  That was quite enough activity for one night!  It just definitely felt like something was trying to get our attention.

I’ve had several occasions where I’m home alone in the evening and I hear the sounds of someone walking around upstairs.  It’s not just my imagination and paranoia of being home alone, because I’m typically not that easily spooked.  But these noises are so prominent that it’s the reason I got the recording devices.

Another creepy episode was one night my son was out late so I was home alone.  A few minutes after getting into bed I heard voices in my bedroom like two women having a conversation, but it was muffled as if coming from another room.  I figured it had to be coming from outside but it didn’t seem likely because although I couldn’t hear what they were saying, it was loud enough that it sounded from within the room.  My son came home just a few minutes later, and when he came upstairs the voices stopped.  I asked him if he heard or saw anyone talking outside as he was coming in but he said no. 

To give some perspective, if I’m in my bedroom or bathroom and looking out an open window into our cul-de-sac and see neighbors outside talking to each other, I can barely hear them, let alone hear what they’re saying.  The voices I heard that one night sounded as if it was in my bedroom, so louder than from outside.

I'll post links here to my videos in just a little bit so you can hear what we've captured so far.  Yesterday we had three separate occasions of knocking sounds.  I'm glad we're finally catching this stuff on the cams.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #20 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:44pm

Vicky:

Some skeptics might say that if you hear voices, it is because you're hallucinating. I hear them infrequently. I figure that if my mind created them, I would hear them on  a regular basis.  On some occasions such voices try to intimidate me. They might say something such as "I'm going to kill you."  Quite obviously they haven't.

Recently such voices have said things that served the purpose of counteracting my understanding that nothing can infringe upon my freewill, if I choose a positive way of life. I responded with thoughts that made the point that the evidence of my life experiences show differently than what such voices said.

It could be that there are occasions when friendly, love-based beings communicated with me such a way in order to help me grow. They provided me with growth opportunities. I know that I have been provided with nonphysical experiences that served such a purpose.

It could be that there are people in mental institutions that have heard the voices of unfriendly spirits. If such people would be taught to take responsibility for their spirituality and stand up to unfriendly spirits, they would probably have much better success with getting well, than they have when they are told they are crazy, and are drugged.  Since things are set up so we have the freewill to choose  a positive way of life, any of us should be able overcome negative influences. Even if a person's mind creates such voices, if such a person deals with the fear that plays a part in creating them, he or she will have a better chance of overcoming them.

If anybody ever has trouble with beings that try to mess with you, during such a moment notice that you are completely free to choose the way of being you want. This is true even if an unfriendly being causes you to feel negative energy. The existence of our freewill is a very key factor!

P.S. For the most part the voices I have heard have come from friendly spirits.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #21 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:45pm

I don't feel that that experience with the voices was "in my head".  It was just like hearing with my physical ears. 

Bruce too believed that there were many people in mental institutions who weren't actually "crazy" but who were able to hear nonphysicals talking to them, or who were able to experience nonphysical people and realities but who unfortunately were not able to accept, handle, or understand what they were experiencing, which probably then did lead to a certain amount of mental problem.  It's why Bruce worked closely with psychotherapist friend of his.  Bruce would nonphysically look in on these patients, see what the nonphysical issue was that was affecting them, and then with that knowledge the therapist better knew how to help the patient.  From what I know they had a lot of success with pulling patients from being in a state of total helplessness to actually being able to function again.  From what I know, these were very severe "mental" cases.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:04pm

I have found that the voices can sound as if they are coming within or without. If you think about it, even when we hear a person's voice, we hear it within our mind.

Vicky wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:45pm:
I don't feel that that experience with the voices was "in my head".  It was just like hearing with my physical ears. 

Bruce too believed that there were many people in mental institutions who weren't actually "crazy" but who were able to hear nonphysicals talking to them, or who were able to experience nonphysical people and realities but who unfortunately were not able to accept, handle, or understand what they were experiencing, which probably then did lead to a certain amount of mental problem.  It's why Bruce worked closely with psychotherapist friend of his.  Bruce would nonphysically look in on these patients, see what the nonphysical issue was that was affecting them, and then with that knowledge the therapist better knew how to help the patient.  From what I know they had a lot of success with pulling patients from being in a state of total helplessness to actually being able to function again.  From what I know, these were very severe "mental" cases. 

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #23 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:04pm

Here’s an update on what my cams have captured so far.  We often hear knocking sounds inside the house.  Sometimes it’s in the living room, sometimes the kitchen, sometimes the family room, so it’s random.  The kitchen and living room cams caught these knocking sounds on three occasions yesterday!  The quality of the sound is different each time, so it’s not the same thing each time.  Sometimes it’s one knock, sometimes two, sometimes they’re closer together or farther apart.  I’m glad we’re finally starting to capture some stuff on the cams!!

Here's a link to my Facebook page as well as each separate video page:

https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7

https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212890847442727/

https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212890858843012/

https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212890863123119/

https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212891612661857/

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #24 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 8:58pm

The 16th of October was the last time our cams recorded any knocks.  We haven’t heard any on our own either.  We were getting them nearly every night and now it’s been nine days with none.  That’s pretty interesting.  Since it was happening so often I didn’t post all those recordings.  I don’t know why they stopped. 

On Monday, October 23, 2018 when no one was home, we got this at 10:38 in the morning.  At the very beginning there’s a “boom” and then there’s a sort of “roar”:

https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212988286998655/

The windows in the living room and dining room were closed, and the sound is originating in the room.  I notice that it’s not relatively loud.  I listen through headphones and I turn up the volume in order to be able to hear all the nuances of the sounds. 

I’ve downloaded Audacity which is a sound editing software.  While I still don’t yet know all the ins and outs of this software, I’m able to upload these recordings and amplify them. 

Yesterday, on Wednesday October 24, 2018 at 9:00 am we got this:
https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212994012621792/

At the very beginning there’s a whistle and some talking, then bumping sounds, then muffled voices. 

My son was home at the time, but he was up in his bedroom with the door closed.  This recording isn’t him, or his computer, or anything he was doing.  We’ve done several tests and experiments to see how much noise it takes in order for any of the cams to pick up sound from upstairs, and it takes a lot just to even hear it with the naked ear.  Normal activity upstairs, such as walking around, opening doors and drawers, talking on the phone, playing a You Tube video…none of this gets picked up by the cams.

Here’s our experiment that we did just a few minutes later:
https://www.facebook.com/vicky.short.7/videos/10212994061583016/

You don’t hear anything.  And the cam didn’t auto-record this, I manually recorded it.  The cams are set to record on motion or sound.  When I put this recording through Audacity and amplified it, you can finally barely hear my son’s YouTube video that he was playing loudly for the experiment but there’s also a bunch of static. 

The recording of the “boom” and “roar” is certainly very, very bizarre.  The one with the bumps and voices is strange.  And since we cannot recreate it and can’t make the cam “hear” us when trying to make noise, does that prove this is actual EVP? 

I don’t know what to think of any of this.  I was still on the fence about all the “knocking” recordings I was getting, but once they suddenly completely stopped and then we got these other weird audio recordings, I’m now more convinced this is paranormal. 

What do you think?

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #25 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 11:44pm

Hello Vicky:

I listened and couldn't make out anything discernible. Just so you know, sometimes refrigerators make noises such as knocking noises. I understand that more than knocking noises are involved, but fridge noise could be a contributing factor.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #26 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 12:05am

Hi Albert,

Yeah I'm aware that fridges can make similar sounds.  We've had it where the knocking occurred in other rooms, caught by the other cams, not just the kitchen.  We have a camera in the living room, one in the kitchen, and one in the family room.

What did you think of the recording that had the boom and the roar?  I think that is so weird.  The cams don't pick up outside sounds from my neighbors, and since the windows were closed it's unlikely it came from outside. 

It's interesting, to say the least!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #27 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 9:46pm

That's really cool. I hear everything you described by turning up the volume on the computer with no headphones. I can see what you are doing to try to eliminate alternate sources for the sounds.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #28 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 10:40pm

Hi Seagull,

I hear it better with the headphones.  I think the volume on my computer isn't very good.  I'm glad you could hear it! 

I've been in touch with a member of the support team who makes the cameras, and he thought these recordings were really cool.  He said the sounds are definitely coming from within the room, not from an outside source, and I thought it was really neat to have his opinion on that.

I know that I've always had the paranormal be attracted to me.  I've had so many experiences with it, so that's why this doesn't scare me.  But I'm SO curious to know what it is and why!!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #29 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 12:34pm

Vicky, I am just letting you know that I read your response.

Vicky wrote on Oct 26th, 2018 at 12:05am:
Hi Albert,

Yeah I'm aware that fridges can make similar sounds.  We've had it where the knocking occurred in other rooms, caught by the other cams, not just the kitchen.  We have a camera in the living room, one in the kitchen, and one in the family room.

What did you think of the recording that had the boom and the roar?  I think that is so weird.  The cams don't pick up outside sounds from my neighbors, and since the windows were closed it's unlikely it came from outside. 

It's interesting, to say the least!

IP Logged

CrissyLanddreams

ALK Member

Reply #30 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Have you tried cleansing?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #31 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Hi Crissy,

Thanks for your comment, and welcome!  Yes, on the advice of various friends and family member who believe in doing cleansings, we have done it several times.  I’m not really too big on rituals in and of themselves, but they are great when it strengthens your intentions.  I think doing a cleansing is a great way to put your intention out there and give it meaning.  It’s actually a lot of work to walk around your house burning sage and saying your clear intention of ridding your home of unwanted and negative energy, etc.  It’s even a lot of work just trying to get the sage to stay lit!  LOL. 

I personally find that prayer and meditation are just as beneficial, helpful, and even easier.  I’m always setting intent, praying for, asking for, and saying blessings and protection for my home.  That’s just my own personal thing I do that makes me feel better and safe, and I feel it’s just as good as any kind of cleansing can be. 

I also live a very peaceful and spiritual lifestyle, so I’m certain that paranormal activity can really affect me (or get worse) unless I allow it to, which I don’t.  I’ve always somehow attracted paranormal activity in my life, and my theory on that is it’s because I’m psychically sensitive.  I think there are probably lots of ways that people inadvertently attract it to themselves.  In my past when I was in a bad marriage where my husband was angry, yelling, and causing chaos all the time, it makes sense that we had such heightened paranormal activity.  But now I live a lifestyle that fills my home with love, happiness, and good energy, so that’s my simple answer for when people ask me if this stuff scares me or if they say it scares them.  So I do think the activity will eventually stop.  It’s interesting to see the changes of it over the last several months. 

I have some new recordings to post that I can’t explain.  I always do my best to debunk what I can if I find a normal explanation for something.  But there are a few recordings I have that defy normal and logic, thus fall into the paranormal category. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #32 - May 9th, 2019 at 9:55pm

I've added the recordings to my You Tube channel.  Here's the link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WPjLzxdenkQ70SlPlgaMg/videos

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #33 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:47pm

Here's the latest.  This happened at 4:26 this morning.  We finally have video of something moving.  At first I thought it was only audio, but I noticed my books had fallen off the shelf,  and you can just barely see the books sliding off the shelf at the bottom of the screen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvXej5-wLF4

And this video is photo documentation of how the books looked after falling, and how they normally look sitting on the little shelf. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g91VY3n2ouc

Shocked

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #34 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:12pm

This is the strangest recording we've had so far.  This happened yesterday. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUl_9MpKKRQ

I'm open to opinions!  I have no idea what this is.  To me it sounds like someone talking but it's distorted.  I have someone who is trying to use software or find someone who can, to see if there's any way of determining what it is. If we find anything out I will let you know.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:30am

Hi, Vicky,
To me, it sounds like something being rubbed over a microphone like a piece of cloth or a hand.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #36 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 11:52am

Thanks for your input T'ressa.  So far I've also had people say it sounds like a male and female talking, or furniture moving.  And so far no one has come forward saying they can enhance or clean up the audio in some way to make it known what this is.  I was hoping that was possible. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #37 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:08pm

To me it sounds like a male voice making a statement of some kind. I could hear the file clearly numerous times but now it seems to be skipping and I cannot hear the conversational tone as I did so many times over the last couple days. I believed I heard a specific sentence but I have no way to verify it.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #38 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:34pm

seagullresting wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:08pm:
To me it sounds like a male voice making a statement of some kind. I could hear the file clearly numerous times but now it seems to be skipping and I cannot hear the conversational tone as I did so many times over the last couple days. I believed I heard a specific sentence but I have no way to verify it.

Oh wow that's interesting!!  Maybe if you wait a couple of days and then come back to it you can get a fresh perspective again. 

When I listen with earphones and amplification I feel I can hear all the nuances best, and to me it sounds like it has the patterns of someone talking.  And I don't just think that's due to "Pareidolia":  Interpreting random sounds as voices in one's own language".  I guess it could just be because of pareidolia, but it really does sound like speech patterns to me. 

I'm going to send the file to the tech support team of the makers of the camera and see if they have any thoughts or explanation about it.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #39 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 7:12pm

Yesterday we had this strange sound happen: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znNoji2Q8a4

And last night we tried an experiment to get “the presence” to knock over a container, but instead it caused an energy surge to the nightlight next to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TcWKQnS0o

There were two separate incidents. In this second one you can see a bar of light shoot straight out in a line from beneath the light just before the surge!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvT7jMAvuQ

I also made a video of screenshots to show the container with the note my son made, as well as the bar of light, the bright flash, and what type of nightlights these are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bECRJdlkowI

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 1:12am

I’ve uploaded more videos.  There have been incidents of single knocks, one with several knocks, and one with a whistle. 

And here is an interesting one.  My son did an impromptu experiment last evening, writing on a piece of paper, “Knock this over at 1:48 am”.  Well, the paper actually fell over today at 1:45 pm!

I made a video of photos I took of the paper before and after it fell over, along with the video recording of it falling over. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ves1127m0I

It just seems TOO coincidental to just be a coincidence.  I’m now trying to think of better experiments!  Roger gave me an idea for one a while back.  I think it’s time I try it  Wink

PS--I see there are a lot of views on this thread each day.  I'd really like to hear some thoughts and opinions.  Or maybe even some more ideas for experiments. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #41 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 6:40am

I have been viewing the videos with interest. It seems like a very successful experiment so far.

To verify that the note falling over is a paranormal phenomenon, you might try setting up two different notes with two different instructions, keeping it very simple, as the entity, if it exists, has shown the ability to knock over objects.

If you set up two circumstances for it to ponder you have the ability to make the challenge slightly more difficult. You can ask questions and set up an "if then, so" type of inquiry. That type of situation could be repeated for further verification. It may be that specifying a certain time of day or night was beyond the entity's ability, but it appears to be an effort to satisfy the request on the note.

What you have captured so far has required a lot of patience. Congratulations!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #42 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 1:20pm

Thanks for some ideas Seagull!  Yeah, having a challenge of two different notes of instructions is a great idea.  And I'm glad you like the videos. 

We do need some way to verify we’re actually communicating with someone, verify they are actually able to read our notes, progress the tests, and then also give them a way to communicate back.

My sister-in-law had the suggestion of making three note cards, one with “mom”, one with “dad”, and one with “Bruce”, since these are the three closest people to me who have died recently.  (Bruce died two months before my mom did.  Dad died in 2010).  And the instructions would be to knock over one of these if it’s them.  While it would be neat to have a result, it really isn’t definitive proof, because any spirit could knock one over.  That would be like me putting a sign on my front door that said, “If you are my next-door-neighbor Joe, then you can knock on my door.  Anybody reading that sign could knock on the door if they wanted to. 

I definitely don’t want to mess with a Quija board.  I know that some feel it’s ok if you do it correctly, and others say absolutely not.  Bruce always said not to mess with one, and that it’s also not definitive proof of who you are communicating with.  I personally just don’t like the idea of a spirit needing to use me to move the planchette. 

But I got the idea of using magnetic letters, you know the kind that stick on the fridge for little kids?  My theory is, IF what we’re dealing with really is a spirit and they have read and responded to our notes, and because we know we’ve experienced objects being moved, then it stands to reason that these magnetic letters on the fridge would be relatively easy to move.  So If I posted a note on the fridge that said “Please try to communicate who you are” or if I asked a direct question, it would be SO incredible to get some kind of interaction.  I’ve ordered them from Amazon and they are supposed to arrive today!

It would take intention for a spirit to do that, so that would be a good test to make it have to use conscious intent to communicate, and I’d be more inclined to see it as proof since it had to make the effort.  In theory any spirit could spell out “I am your dad” for example, but whatever happens would be a good basis for further tests at communication. 

When my sister-in-law asked me what if it’s Bruce trying to communicate, I told her that I would think someone like Bruce Moen would be able to do more than this stuff.  And I have no reason to think it’s him, no feeling or sense about that.  But Bruce and I did have many conversations before his death about him trying to make contact.  He always said that he would do whatever he could to get my attention to let me know he’s there.  When I was growing up my Dad always said the same thing, that he would try to communicate in some way after he dies.  I’ve felt visits from Bruce, my mom, and my dad in different ways like in dreams, OBEs, and feeling their presence around me, but the only time I ever had a physical contact (if that’s what it truly was) was right after my dad had died.  I was sitting on my bed and asked out loud for my dad to show me a sign, to move something.  I kid you not, right then a spiral journal flew off my bookcase.  While that was pretty darn cool, it’s still not definitive proof it’s my dad, but then who else or what else would it be?  This is why I want more clear communication.  I don’t know if I’ll ever feel it’s definitive, but at least so far I have plenty to go on that proves to me it’s paranormal.  We’ve had way too many things happen to all be chalked up to coincidence, tremors, and the house settling.

I guess this is why my own “proof” of contact with someone has to come from my own personal experience where I can sense someone’s energy presence.  OBEs and dreams are great about that.  I’ve had that happen in the physical with my dad a few times, where I KNOW I was sensing his presence.  I don’t need any proof other than that strong of a knowing feeling.  But how do we really get solid proof with these physical things? 

What would be good enough proof?  When I watch ghost hunter shows on TV, I don’t find it convincing or real proof when they say, “If you are Mary Smith, then make the flashlight turn on”.  To me that’s neat but not proof that it’s Mary Smith.  Now, if I heard Bruce Moen’s voice on one of our recordings…now that would be proof!   Shocked

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #43 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:51pm

The entity could be asked to verify the answer to a question only that person would know. That would help to narrow things down. I see your point about the magnetic letters moving as a method of showing intent.

If you use two letters to start with that might allow for one letter to symbolize one answer and one letter to symbolize the other answer. Only you would know the correct response, such as something you and that person experienced together. The correct response can be linked to a particular person.

I also agree with what you said about having a certain feeling which, over time, you have learned to trust.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #44 - Aug 24th, 2019 at 1:28pm

All we really know for sure is that love lasts, love never dies. They are all around us. They are not some place else.

Pardon me for a musical intermission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkytJLoxGmQ

Listen to the music.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #45 - Aug 24th, 2019 at 11:45pm

I agree, love never dies, and our loved ones are always around us. 

I need to put together new footage and post on YouTube but I had to work all day today.  I put up the magnetic letters Thursday night and made a sign on a magnetic board using them too, asking "Who are you?"  The next day the sign fell over.  It was during the day so the cameras weren't on, but in the middle of the night it happened again and it was caught on the camera.  So whatever it is, I think it likes playing with us. 
Shocked

UPDATE:  Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Lscvguo18
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2019 at 11:39pm by Vicky »  

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #46 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 1:07am

This morning there was a recording that's more of the same typical footsteps or things being moved.  To me it sounds like walking or things being moved or slid across a hardwood floor, or the sound of a drawer being opened. This one's really clear and not terribly low, although I do think it sounds more clear using headphones. 

We also occasionally hear these sounds when we're home and don't have the cameras recording.  It's always a little different, but the same types of sounds.  It will sound like someone walking into the house because that's where we have vinyl flooring, but there's always a "sliding sound" too which to me is what it would sound like if you pushed a heavy cardboard box or something across the floor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmw2-TPwhVk&feature=youtu.be

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #47 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:18pm

Last night we recorded a formation of 4 lights passing through our family room!  I have no idea what this could be. 

I’ve never seen anything like this.  Because our cameras use night vision, the IR will reflect off a bug in front of the camera, making a tiny gnat look like an orb.  But these lights certainly don’t look and behave like a bug, and bugs don’t fly in formation like this.

You can clearly see between each light.  There doesn’t appear to be something attaching them.

I wish I knew what this was!   Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcx39dQ0i4&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2019 at 1:02am by Vicky »  

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #48 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Dang, you are getting so much paranormal activity. It shouldn't be surprising. Maybe you need to post a big sign telling people there are so much better places to up-level! I would hope all souls eventually gravitate to the place where their soul feels at peace.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #49 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 12:20am

I hope the same about souls, I really do.   But I still don't just assume this is due to someone deceased.  I still want proof of that.

I have so many questions about the activity we've had.  I mean, assuming it is all paranormal, I want to know who or what's causing it, why, and is it human, alien, or something else?  Can it see and hear us?  Does it know what we're thinking?  How does it perceive our reality?  Does it want something?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #50 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 11:08pm

Vicky:

It could be that a part of being a spiritually awakened person, is having to deal with whatever beings decide to stop by.

I believe that one of the reasons they drop in on me so often, is because they know that I can receive messages from them while awake. On a number of occasions such beings have been unfriendly, yet here I am, quite okay. I've found that as long as I don't become afraid and share unconditional love with them, nothing bad will happen to me.

I consider such visitations to be retrieval opportunities.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 11:39pm

Vicky:

I would like to add that I have had a number of paranormal experiences, for which I don' t understand what took place. I hope that after death, when I go through a life review, I'll find out all of the details.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #52 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:21am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 11:39pm:
Vicky:

I would like to add that I have had a number of paranormal experiences, for which I don' t understand what took place. I hope that after death, when I go through a life review, I'll find out all of the details.

You and me both!  I indeed expect to get all the answers after I leave this place. 

Care to share some of the things you've experienced?  I don't mind if you do it here on this thread.  Or you can start your own if you want. 

As you can see not many people respond here, but there are a bunch of views of this thread.  I wonder who is watching this thread and what they think.  I really do wanna know what people think of the videos I've been sharing. 

On a paranormal Facebook group, someone said about my latest light anomaly that that video looks faked.  Well I know I didn't fake it, so since no one has come up with a reason that explains it, that just gives me more reason to think it's paranormal.  After all, that's what it means.  Not scientifically explainable.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #53 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:31pm

Vicky, I don't know what to make of those lights on the video. It is interesting that they headed towards the door, and then made an abrupt turn up the stairwell. It is hard to see how such movement could be something such as car headlights shining through a window. (Also consider that there is more than two lights). Perhaps you were provided  with such a filming opportunity, so skeptics might wonder.

One unexplained experience, one night while lying in bed, an oval shaped being visited me. It was about the size of a human and floated rather than stood.  It was white in color, and a saphire blue ball was located in its center. It scanned me for a while, and I heard a male voice say, "I hope you don't mind me taking a look." The scanning made me think of Star Trek. I was scanned by an energy beam. This happened about 10 years ago (I think 10 years).

One night I had a lucid dream, and three OBEs took place during this dream. Before each OBE I saw an meteor like orb come from space and strike me. I still don't know what the orbs meant. After wards, as I tried to figure this out, I heard a male voice say, "Don't think about it."

I was in my backyard feeding squirrels, felt a presence to my right, looked there, and saw a beach ball size red orb with a matrix like structure.

One night as I lie in bed with my eyes closed, numerous symbols were shown to me in rapid succession. I didn't know where they came from, so I used my hand to close my third eye, I stopped seeing the symbols, but I cold still see light flashing from the edges of the area I closed.

These are experiences that come to mind at this moment.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #54 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Thanks for sharing Albert.  I've experienced plenty of things I still don't understand and that can't be explained by science and nature, which I'm glad for.  I like being able to believe there's so much out there we don't know.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #55 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:49pm

Some people online who've seen the latest recording I shared, about the light formation anomaly, have suggested it appears that the video is very, very fake and that I should be concerned that my account and cams had been hacked and that someone figured out how to fake this video on my camera. 

So I sent the video to the tech support team at Wyze asking them to check it out to verify if my account had been hacked and also to see if it was even possible for someone to do that and fake a video and somehow send it to my camera, or if to verify that this was a genuine recording. 

I'm happy to hear that they did not find any evidence that my account was hacked or that this video was faked.  I’m not surprised because I didn’t suspect it had been, and of course I’m glad to hear that.

However, their opinion on what this is is "dust or some other particle". 

Does this look like dust to anyone? 

I completely understand the concept of how dust and bugs reflect because of the IR in the camera, which can explain the light effect, but that doesn’t explain these 4 lights flying in formation and looking “mechanical”.  Dust doesn’t move like that. 

I'm certainly not convinced this is dust.  So, I would like to hear your opinions and thoughts.  Do you agree that this can be dust particles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcx39dQ0i4

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #56 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:47pm

It doesn't look like dust to me.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #57 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:58pm

Good  Wink

I admit I'm excited about it being paranormal, but on the other hand I'm a very reasonable person and I listen to reason.  But come on...that can't be dust particles. 

I do keep a clean enough house that dust isn't getting thrown up into the air for no reason.  I guess I'd have to do a test at night with the night vision cam on and try walking around to see if it kicks up dust.  Also, do a test where I purposely shake something that would put off dust.  I've seen a lot of videos of what that looks like, and you can see how those "orbs" move.  They certainly don't move like the lights in this video.

Anyway, thanks for commenting!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #58 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 3:55pm

If it was 12/24 I'd go for a Santa and his reindeer explanation before I'd go for a "flying dust" explanation.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #59 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 5:20pm

Dear Vicky and All,

I'm glad to read about so many other kinds of activity because it makes the spirits moving through my house and property more 'real' and 'normal'.  I haven't taken pictures because mainly they are quiet, but they do move quite fast. 

I just adopted a couple of cats from the shelter.  Once they settle in, it should be interesting to watch their reactions to some of the strange activity.  It doesn't bother the dog very often, but he will bark for no reason every so often.  That makes me jump because he always does it when it is very quiet.

I agree with you Recover ll.  As long as we do not fear and continue to give PUL we won't be hurt.  It took me a while to learn that, but since I've been doing retrievals, it is what has developed in my behavior.  Sure is nice to be free of all that fear.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #60 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Baroness wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 5:20pm:
Dear Vicky and All,

I'm glad to read about so many other kinds of activity because it makes the spirits moving through my house and property more 'real' and 'normal'.  I haven't taken pictures because mainly they are quiet, but they do move quite fast. 

I just adopted a couple of cats from the shelter.  Once they settle in, it should be interesting to watch their reactions to some of the strange activity.  It doesn't bother the dog very often, but he will bark for no reason every so often.  That makes me jump because he always does it when it is very quiet.

I agree with you Recover ll.  As long as we do not fear and continue to give PUL we won't be hurt.  It took me a while to learn that, but since I've been doing retrievals, it is what has developed in my behavior.  Sure is nice to be free of all that fear.
T'ressa

I agree too.  And none of this makes me fearful.  If I sensed any reason to be afraid and concerned I'd do whatever I felt is necessary.  But for instance, I already do use PUL every day in all areas of my life, from things like feeling gratitude to visualizing a bubble of protection around my home and family.  And that has nothing to do with the things we experience...that's just a normal thing that I like to do because of my beliefs. 

What have you seen or felt in your house? T'ressa?  And I think it's wonderful you just got two shelter cats!  My son specifically wants a Sphynx.  We're not ready to get a pet yet anyway.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #61 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 8:29am

Vicky, I don't see the spirits as easily as my son, but I do see them every so often.  My son says I have a highway running from one corner to the opposite corner of the house down to the stream and across.  From there I don't know where it goes.  We have never followed it.  I doubt we could anyways.  I do know around here there are many paths or roads that the spirits travel on.  I'm not sure why.  I know of one that is connected to early Native American villages.  The spirits do seem to show up at odd moments for brief moments and then are gone.      

There are places that feel sacred or special deep in the forest.  Sometimes it is because there is an energy stream or water underground, sometimes it is just a good spot to pray or meditate.  Those spots seem to hold their own peace and the quiet is a song. 

I had a grandmother who loved the trees and forest and taught that to me, so this may be my love for those tall majestic spirits.  I do know I feel a great gratitude to them for what they provide to us, and they seem to give back to me.  I know they are not in the house, but it is nice to be aware of them.

Sorry to get off on another tract, but as some can see spirits, I feel them, and I'm surrounded by trees... Besides, they stand still.  Wink

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #62 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 11:03am

I believe that nature has a spirit or a consciousness.  I don’t have beliefs such as a lore that goes with my belief, but just speaking from personal experience of what I’ve seen and felt.  Besides, I also remember that when I was really sick in the hospital and could see people’s auras for a while, I also saw auras around inanimate objects.  Those auras weren’t as big or as flowing.  They were short and “tight”…but they were still auras.  So I know that everything is made up of energy, and I think there’s so much about energy that we either don’t really know or we can only speculate. 

Do you live close to a forest?  I don’t, but we live close enough to the mountains to drive there and spend the day, which I love doing.  I love hiking in the forest and mountains, love the smells of it, and being surrounded by nature.  It really reminds you of a true feeling of peacefulness that you miss in daily city life.

So the highway your son is talking about you mean once was an actual highway or roadway that people used long ago?  That sounds like a story from one of Bruce’s books where he talked about a woman he was helping who had many spirits walking through her living room.  He said that from their perspective they were traveling on a road which used to be there a long time ago. 

About seeing and hearing spirits -- My son has seen something here in the house a few times.  Once, I was sitting at my desk and David was standing next to me and we were talking.  Suddenly he just stared and his eyes were following something that I couldn’t see.  It was right between us, and the look on his face told me it was pretty unbelievable.  I asked what was going on, and he said, “Did you see that?”  He said a big spherical orb was floating in the air between us and he watched it move down to the floor and disappear.  I felt bummed that I wasn’t able to see it!

But then there was a time when we were in the car.  My ex-husband’s dad just died and I had taken the kids to see him at the hospital as he was dying.  So in the car on the way home I was silently sending him a prayer that I hope he is at peace now and if there was anything I could do for him, I was here for him.  Just at that exact moment I heard a woman’s voice as if in my right ear but talking very fast and I couldn’t make out what she was saying.  I was so shocked I said to the kids, “What was that?  Who was that?”  I thought maybe my daughter had turned on a radio or something.  She said she didn’t hear a thing, but my son was sitting next to me said that he didn’t hear a woman’s voice but he did hear a high-pitched “hissing” sound right between us.  So it’s so fascinating how differently we all perceive (or don’t perceive) things. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #63 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Baroness and Vicky, good to hear that you don't allow yourself to be afraid.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #64 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 3:55am

By sharing these stories, we can learn different perspectives and maybe get more answers because we are learning more questions. 

About the road through my house...my son didn't think it was ever a physical or ancient hi-way.  He told me they move too fast like on an interstate.  Wherever they are going, they are in a hurry.  I will ask him to see if he can get some answers this weekend when he comes. 

I live in the country, am surrounded by farmland and forest.  I moved to this property over forty years ago and began to plant trees.  Some are now very tall indeed.  They are like my children who have grown tall and beautiful giving shade to me and homes to the birds.

I myself have been seeing more spirits around me this past week.  It is much like moving through a crowd.  A healer friend told me to ground and carry certain stones with me.  I haven't found the stones yet but will because what I am seeing is distracting especially when I'm driving, and I really should not eat any more chocolate.  The chocolate does help but only short term.

I have found among the young there are more who can see and hear spirits.  They are coming to me for advise and comfort.  I think mainly for reassurance, to learn they are not crazy as some people have judged them.  It would be so nice to have schools to teach what we have already learned like we have schools for those who can play an instrument or work with numbers in an easy manner.  Maybe someday...

We need to keep asking questions.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #65 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 8:35pm

I’ve posted a couple recent recordings.  This one was of another flash from the same nightlight but different.  The previous one was a very huge flash of light that obliterated the view of the nightlight, and it also had that very bizarre beam of light shoot out from underneath it. 

This time it was a much smaller flash, just a circle of light, but what’s weird is that the part that flashed on is only functional during a power outage.  Otherwise there’s no way to turn it on unless the unit is unplugged and you move the switch on the side of the unit.  There’s no way to make more than one light function turn on at the same time.  You see, the unit has three sources of light:  One is the nightlight feature.  One is the flashlight feature.  And one is the battery-powered light.  If the unit is plugged in and getting electricity, then that battery-powered light will not function.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcyu-vDXZGI

The other video I uploaded today was nearly two minutes of sounds like banging, bumping, and thumping.  We’ve heard these sounds with our naked ears many times as well as on several recordings, but this is the longest instance we have on a recording. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhziQnvRVbk

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #66 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Hi, Vicky,
I don't know what you have in your house, but it sure is active.  Have you ever tried to ask it?  Who it is?.  what it is?, and what it is doing?  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a machine or person who could sort out the different frequencies and bring to light some of what is happening all around us? 
I've been daydreaming again. Roll Eyes
Tressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #67 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Baroness wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:38pm:
Hi, Vicky,
I don't know what you have in your house, but it sure is active.  Have you ever tried to ask it?  Who it is?.  what it is?, and what it is doing?  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a machine or person who could sort out the different frequencies and bring to light some of what is happening all around us? 
I've been daydreaming again. Roll Eyes
Tressa

Yes that would be nice!

We actually do occasionally talk out loud to it but never get anything back.  My son once tried something very direct.  We were in the family room and heard a loud knock, so my son said, “Can you do that three times in a row?” Nothing.  So who knows.

And so far it’s not interested in the magnetic letters that I stuck on the fridge, save for the two times it knocked over my Who Are You? Sign.  Nothing’s happened with it since.  I think it's time I put up a different question. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #68 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:38am

It would be really helpful if you knew if "it" could understand English or telepathy.  When I work with my cats, I see pictures in my head along with the words I use.  I can usually get my point across faster that way. 
The more I think about this the more questions pop into my head.  The fact that they create noise is interesting.  Are "they" doing that to get attention?  Is it "they" or "it"?  Are "they" aware of humans? Can you ask others from the other side if they know?  I wish I had as many answers as I do questions. Undecided
I really wish you good luck finding answers.
Tressa  

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #69 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Spirits can definitely make lights turn on. I think it is a definite sign of paranormal activity, and I have experienced it. Rather than describe it, let me just say that it was a spiritual moment when I noticed that it was happening. Later, I checked the fixtures. There was no reason for the occurence.

This was the second time it happened in the same location. I was sleeping in the deceased person's room. I knew she was there. The light was only a validation. And you know you just can't walk out and tell people stuff like that, they think you are nuts.

But, it happened.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #70 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 12:04am

Baroness wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:38am:
It would be really helpful if you knew if "it" could understand English or telepathy.  When I work with my cats, I see pictures in my head along with the words I use.  I can usually get my point across faster that way. 
The more I think about this the more questions pop into my head.  The fact that they create noise is interesting.  Are "they" doing that to get attention?  Is it "they" or "it"?  Are "they" aware of humans? Can you ask others from the other side if they know?  I wish I had as many answers as I do questions. Undecided
I really wish you good luck finding answers.
Tressa  

Thanks!  I have the same questions and more. 

What you said about your cats reminds me...and I don't know if I'm just repeating what I've said before, but in my studies of learning healing touch for animals they teach us that animals do communicate with us through pictures as well as they receive what we "say" to them through the picture we hold in our mind.  And sometimes even if we're not necessarily holding a picture in our mind, our thoughts, moods, and energy creates a picture to them, and that's what they read from us.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #71 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 12:19am

seagullresting wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:20pm:
Spirits can definitely make lights turn on. I think it is a definite sign of paranormal activity, and I have experienced it. Rather than describe it, let me just say that it was a spiritual moment when I noticed that it was happening. Later, I checked the fixtures. There was no reason for the occurence.

This was the second time it happened in the same location. I was sleeping in the deceased person's room. I knew she was there. The light was only a validation. And you know you just can't walk out and tell people stuff like that, they think you are nuts.

But, it happened.

Were you trying to communicate with your friend while you were sleeping in her room?  Were you asking questions?

I have a friend here in Colorado who found out her mom was communicating with her after her death by messing with her lights.  She noticed the light of her ceiling fan acting funny, either going off by itself or flickering, so she happened to ask if it was her mom doing it.  She got a lot of seemingly direct responses with the lights.  So then she started using a digital recorder and asking questions of her mom and talking to her out loud.  She actually got a recording of her saying, "Mom, did you see Boo walk into the room?  (Boo is her cat).  Can you see her?"

And on the recording you hear her mom's voice say "Can see". 

The way she said it was slow and enunciated like she was trying hard to communicate.  It was pretty darn cool!!

I think I've stopped caring if someone doesn't believe me in what I believe.  I have enough good close friends who do so that's good enough for me.  I figure where someone is in their beliefs is their business.  It all boils down to what Bruce Moen has always said...you need to have your own direct experience in order to be a believer and know what's true for you. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #72 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:06am

Vicky wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 12:19am:
seagullresting wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:20pm:

But, it happened.

Were you trying to communicate with your friend while you were sleeping in her room?  Were you asking questions?

I have a friend here in Colorado who found out her mom was communicating with her after her death by messing with her lights.  She noticed the light of her ceiling fan acting funny, either going off by itself or flickering, so she happened to ask if it was her mom doing it.  She got a lot of seemingly direct responses with the lights.  So then she started using a digital recorder and asking questions of her mom and talking to her out loud.  She actually got a recording of her saying, "Mom, did you see Boo walk into the room?  (Boo is her cat).  Can you see her?"

And on the recording you hear her mom's voice say "Can see". 

The way she said it was slow and enunciated like she was trying hard to communicate.  It was pretty darn cool!!

I think I've stopped caring if someone doesn't believe me in what I believe.  I have enough good close friends who do so that's good enough for me.  I figure where someone is in their beliefs is their business.  It all boils down to what Bruce Moen has always said...you need to have your own direct experience in order to be a believer and know what's true for you. 

Thank you for telling me this. Yes, this is just the sort of experience I have been having with a ceiling fan. I have not tested it to the extent your friend did. I just knew who it was.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #73 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:16am

This is a room that used to be occupied by my mom. It remains much the same as before her passing, and I do sleep there during the occasional visit. There is a ceiling fan with lights in the room and a dimmer switch. The lights have slowly turned up and down. So, that is interesting that you bring it up.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #74 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 5:31pm

seagullresting wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:16am:
This is a room that used to be occupied by my mom. It remains much the same as before her passing, and I do sleep there during the occasional visit. There is a ceiling fan with lights in the room and a dimmer switch. The lights have slowly turned up and down. So, that is interesting that you bring it up.

Yeah I guess something that you know is working right is a good thing for a spirit to use to communicate.  My friend knew it was very unusual because there was nothing wrong with the fan, lights, electricity.  It just seemed obvious to her someone was trying to get her attention.  So when she tried getting responses and it worked, she was really excited which is why she started recording.  Prior though, she also had a feeling it was her mom.  I can't remember how she knew.  I guess she just felt it because she was very close to her mom.

It makes sense.  They should use/do something that we'll actually notice.  They probably try stuff that goes unnoticed and keep trying til we do.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

mystical1707

ALK Member

Reply #75 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 10:23am

Thanks for sharing all your experiences and your videos Vicky. I LOVED watching them although some of them freaked me out a little, the 'roar' in particular. I found them very interesting. The ones with that tapping noise you mentioned I thought sounded like a table tennis ball, the noise it makes when it bounces on a table.

I'm curious if your house might be on ley lines as I have read before that when this is the case you tend to have more activity.

I LOVED those 4 white lights! I truly think they belong to a spirit of some kind whether it be person or animal. I don't believe for an instant that it is dust or even bugs in the way it moves in unison, it's so uniformed how it seems to stop and turn at the same time and then go up the stairs. It seemed to me almost as though it had turned for one last look before heading up the stairs?

I wonder if some noises that you hear / recorded might be due to timeslips? I have heard similar from people before who have heard someone go up the stairs and then moments later that person who they thought it was has just come in and gone up the stairs for real. Maybe something to do with time not existing and being linear as I keep reading about. I just thought I would put that out there but I'm probably wrong about it lol.

It was quite creepy to watch the notes falling over. I'm glad I didn't watch that before bed!! One thing I am curious about is why the cameras can't pick up the energy that goes up to the notes or pick up anything from the spirit that might be doing it? Would a blur or an orb not show up or something?

I can think of an experiment you could try if you are still interested in doing these. Could you get an object, place it on paper and draw around it and then see the object moves outside of the lines? Or leave a note there asking it to move it outside the lines.

I remember in our last house, one night we were sitting there watching TV and the light dimmed by itself and then came back on again. It was one of those dimmer lights. In this house, our bathroom light was like a disco. It kept flickering or going on and off all the time, this was for weeks or months on end! My partner changed it and it completely stopped and there was me thinking it was someone trying to communicate hehe. It was just a faulty light!

My auntie and uncle lived in a house where a woman died before they moved in. They don't have any problems there but sometimes the light will switch on by itself and not go off. Other times they will be laying in bed and shoot upright in bed when they hear a loud banging noise coming from the attic. They'll investigate but nothing has caused it that they can see. They have got used to that now and associate it with the woman that used to live there.

I remember in our last house, our neighbour thought we had come home a day early from holiday as they heard banging coming from our house. The house was empty and nothing had been moved out of place or anything.

I do wonder if these loud bangs which seem to be quite common are energy! A bit like energy you get during a thunderstorm and you hear the loud booming of energy, could the energy spirits use when they are moving around cause some kind of loud noise that sounds like banging to human ears?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #76 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 1:30am

Hey Mystical!  I’m glad you found my recordings fun and interesting.  It’s been kind of boring around here for a while.  I don’t know why we go through periods where nothing happens.  There hasn’t even been any bangs or knocks!  I wonder if it’ll pick up again.  Undecided

Quote:
It was quite creepy to watch the notes falling over. I'm glad I didn't watch that before bed!! One thing I am curious about is why the cameras can't pick up the energy that goes up to the notes or pick up anything from the spirit that might be doing it? Would a blur or an orb not show up or something?

I don't know.  Maybe whatever it is can just move something by intention.  Or maybe it can intend not to manifest but can still cause things to happen.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

mystical1707

ALK Member

Reply #77 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:42am

Actually thinking about it, because of the belief system territories and there being a different part of us in different places, I wonder if they can see something from a long way away and perhaps set the intention to do it from there?

Maybe they are only attached to the area at certain times. Same goes for my partner's uncle's hotel. He has paranormal activity there but it only tends to happen from Sept - Nov if I remember right. All sorts of things happen then but it tends to go quiet the rest of the year. The first time we stayed at his hotel we had an experience, that's why we mentioned it to him and he started telling us all that had happened. He even got a photo with just a hand resting on the stairs!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #78 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:58pm

I wish Bruce were still here to have conversations with about this kind of stuff.   Sad

I wonder too about the things you bring up.  About the Belief System Territories though, I would think that if someone were there they would not be interested nor really able to try and reach us here in the physical.  They are limited by their own beliefs. 

Oh by the way...I have to point out that I was wrong that nothing's happened!  I just noticed that the sign that's been on top of my fridge has fallen over.  When it happened the cameras were not turned on so I don't have footage of it happening.  I just know that it happened between 8:45 am and 10:15 pm Tuesday because when we turned the cameras on Tuesday before bed, at 10:15 pm we can see that the sign was no longer standing up.

So about that...for the first two months I had the sign saying, "Who are you?"  But last month I changed it to say, "Are you still here?"  It's said that since October 25. 

Of course it could have just fallen over on its own with no paranormal reason whatsoever.  But I just wanted to make note of it that when I changed the question on the sign, it got knocked over just 11 days later.  Coincidence?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.