Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Paranormal activity in my house (Read 30941 times)
mystical1707

ALK Member

Re: Paranormal activity in my house
Reply #75 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 10:23am

Thanks for sharing all your experiences and your videos Vicky. I LOVED watching them although some of them freaked me out a little, the 'roar' in particular. I found them very interesting. The ones with that tapping noise you mentioned I thought sounded like a table tennis ball, the noise it makes when it bounces on a table.

I'm curious if your house might be on ley lines as I have read before that when this is the case you tend to have more activity.

I LOVED those 4 white lights! I truly think they belong to a spirit of some kind whether it be person or animal. I don't believe for an instant that it is dust or even bugs in the way it moves in unison, it's so uniformed how it seems to stop and turn at the same time and then go up the stairs. It seemed to me almost as though it had turned for one last look before heading up the stairs?

I wonder if some noises that you hear / recorded might be due to timeslips? I have heard similar from people before who have heard someone go up the stairs and then moments later that person who they thought it was has just come in and gone up the stairs for real. Maybe something to do with time not existing and being linear as I keep reading about. I just thought I would put that out there but I'm probably wrong about it lol.

It was quite creepy to watch the notes falling over. I'm glad I didn't watch that before bed!! One thing I am curious about is why the cameras can't pick up the energy that goes up to the notes or pick up anything from the spirit that might be doing it? Would a blur or an orb not show up or something?

I can think of an experiment you could try if you are still interested in doing these. Could you get an object, place it on paper and draw around it and then see the object moves outside of the lines? Or leave a note there asking it to move it outside the lines.

I remember in our last house, one night we were sitting there watching TV and the light dimmed by itself and then came back on again. It was one of those dimmer lights. In this house, our bathroom light was like a disco. It kept flickering or going on and off all the time, this was for weeks or months on end! My partner changed it and it completely stopped and there was me thinking it was someone trying to communicate hehe. It was just a faulty light!

My auntie and uncle lived in a house where a woman died before they moved in. They don't have any problems there but sometimes the light will switch on by itself and not go off. Other times they will be laying in bed and shoot upright in bed when they hear a loud banging noise coming from the attic. They'll investigate but nothing has caused it that they can see. They have got used to that now and associate it with the woman that used to live there.

I remember in our last house, our neighbour thought we had come home a day early from holiday as they heard banging coming from our house. The house was empty and nothing had been moved out of place or anything.

I do wonder if these loud bangs which seem to be quite common are energy! A bit like energy you get during a thunderstorm and you hear the loud booming of energy, could the energy spirits use when they are moving around cause some kind of loud noise that sounds like banging to human ears?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #76 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 1:30am

Hey Mystical!  I’m glad you found my recordings fun and interesting.  It’s been kind of boring around here for a while.  I don’t know why we go through periods where nothing happens.  There hasn’t even been any bangs or knocks!  I wonder if it’ll pick up again.  Undecided

Quote:
It was quite creepy to watch the notes falling over. I'm glad I didn't watch that before bed!! One thing I am curious about is why the cameras can't pick up the energy that goes up to the notes or pick up anything from the spirit that might be doing it? Would a blur or an orb not show up or something?

I don't know.  Maybe whatever it is can just move something by intention.  Or maybe it can intend not to manifest but can still cause things to happen.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

mystical1707

ALK Member

Reply #77 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:42am

Actually thinking about it, because of the belief system territories and there being a different part of us in different places, I wonder if they can see something from a long way away and perhaps set the intention to do it from there?

Maybe they are only attached to the area at certain times. Same goes for my partner's uncle's hotel. He has paranormal activity there but it only tends to happen from Sept - Nov if I remember right. All sorts of things happen then but it tends to go quiet the rest of the year. The first time we stayed at his hotel we had an experience, that's why we mentioned it to him and he started telling us all that had happened. He even got a photo with just a hand resting on the stairs!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #78 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:58pm

I wish Bruce were still here to have conversations with about this kind of stuff.   Sad

I wonder too about the things you bring up.  About the Belief System Territories though, I would think that if someone were there they would not be interested nor really able to try and reach us here in the physical.  They are limited by their own beliefs. 

Oh by the way...I have to point out that I was wrong that nothing's happened!  I just noticed that the sign that's been on top of my fridge has fallen over.  When it happened the cameras were not turned on so I don't have footage of it happening.  I just know that it happened between 8:45 am and 10:15 pm Tuesday because when we turned the cameras on Tuesday before bed, at 10:15 pm we can see that the sign was no longer standing up.

So about that...for the first two months I had the sign saying, "Who are you?"  But last month I changed it to say, "Are you still here?"  It's said that since October 25. 

Of course it could have just fallen over on its own with no paranormal reason whatsoever.  But I just wanted to make note of it that when I changed the question on the sign, it got knocked over just 11 days later.  Coincidence?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.