Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Paranormal activity in my house (Read 31067 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Paranormal activity in my house
Reply #60 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Baroness wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 5:20pm:
Dear Vicky and All,

I'm glad to read about so many other kinds of activity because it makes the spirits moving through my house and property more 'real' and 'normal'.  I haven't taken pictures because mainly they are quiet, but they do move quite fast. 

I just adopted a couple of cats from the shelter.  Once they settle in, it should be interesting to watch their reactions to some of the strange activity.  It doesn't bother the dog very often, but he will bark for no reason every so often.  That makes me jump because he always does it when it is very quiet.

I agree with you Recover ll.  As long as we do not fear and continue to give PUL we won't be hurt.  It took me a while to learn that, but since I've been doing retrievals, it is what has developed in my behavior.  Sure is nice to be free of all that fear.
T'ressa

I agree too.  And none of this makes me fearful.  If I sensed any reason to be afraid and concerned I'd do whatever I felt is necessary.  But for instance, I already do use PUL every day in all areas of my life, from things like feeling gratitude to visualizing a bubble of protection around my home and family.  And that has nothing to do with the things we experience...that's just a normal thing that I like to do because of my beliefs. 

What have you seen or felt in your house? T'ressa?  And I think it's wonderful you just got two shelter cats!  My son specifically wants a Sphynx.  We're not ready to get a pet yet anyway.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #61 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 8:29am

Vicky, I don't see the spirits as easily as my son, but I do see them every so often.  My son says I have a highway running from one corner to the opposite corner of the house down to the stream and across.  From there I don't know where it goes.  We have never followed it.  I doubt we could anyways.  I do know around here there are many paths or roads that the spirits travel on.  I'm not sure why.  I know of one that is connected to early Native American villages.  The spirits do seem to show up at odd moments for brief moments and then are gone.      

There are places that feel sacred or special deep in the forest.  Sometimes it is because there is an energy stream or water underground, sometimes it is just a good spot to pray or meditate.  Those spots seem to hold their own peace and the quiet is a song. 

I had a grandmother who loved the trees and forest and taught that to me, so this may be my love for those tall majestic spirits.  I do know I feel a great gratitude to them for what they provide to us, and they seem to give back to me.  I know they are not in the house, but it is nice to be aware of them.

Sorry to get off on another tract, but as some can see spirits, I feel them, and I'm surrounded by trees... Besides, they stand still.  Wink

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #62 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 11:03am

I believe that nature has a spirit or a consciousness.  I don’t have beliefs such as a lore that goes with my belief, but just speaking from personal experience of what I’ve seen and felt.  Besides, I also remember that when I was really sick in the hospital and could see people’s auras for a while, I also saw auras around inanimate objects.  Those auras weren’t as big or as flowing.  They were short and “tight”…but they were still auras.  So I know that everything is made up of energy, and I think there’s so much about energy that we either don’t really know or we can only speculate. 

Do you live close to a forest?  I don’t, but we live close enough to the mountains to drive there and spend the day, which I love doing.  I love hiking in the forest and mountains, love the smells of it, and being surrounded by nature.  It really reminds you of a true feeling of peacefulness that you miss in daily city life.

So the highway your son is talking about you mean once was an actual highway or roadway that people used long ago?  That sounds like a story from one of Bruce’s books where he talked about a woman he was helping who had many spirits walking through her living room.  He said that from their perspective they were traveling on a road which used to be there a long time ago. 

About seeing and hearing spirits -- My son has seen something here in the house a few times.  Once, I was sitting at my desk and David was standing next to me and we were talking.  Suddenly he just stared and his eyes were following something that I couldn’t see.  It was right between us, and the look on his face told me it was pretty unbelievable.  I asked what was going on, and he said, “Did you see that?”  He said a big spherical orb was floating in the air between us and he watched it move down to the floor and disappear.  I felt bummed that I wasn’t able to see it!

But then there was a time when we were in the car.  My ex-husband’s dad just died and I had taken the kids to see him at the hospital as he was dying.  So in the car on the way home I was silently sending him a prayer that I hope he is at peace now and if there was anything I could do for him, I was here for him.  Just at that exact moment I heard a woman’s voice as if in my right ear but talking very fast and I couldn’t make out what she was saying.  I was so shocked I said to the kids, “What was that?  Who was that?”  I thought maybe my daughter had turned on a radio or something.  She said she didn’t hear a thing, but my son was sitting next to me said that he didn’t hear a woman’s voice but he did hear a high-pitched “hissing” sound right between us.  So it’s so fascinating how differently we all perceive (or don’t perceive) things. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #63 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Baroness and Vicky, good to hear that you don't allow yourself to be afraid.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #64 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 3:55am

By sharing these stories, we can learn different perspectives and maybe get more answers because we are learning more questions. 

About the road through my house...my son didn't think it was ever a physical or ancient hi-way.  He told me they move too fast like on an interstate.  Wherever they are going, they are in a hurry.  I will ask him to see if he can get some answers this weekend when he comes. 

I live in the country, am surrounded by farmland and forest.  I moved to this property over forty years ago and began to plant trees.  Some are now very tall indeed.  They are like my children who have grown tall and beautiful giving shade to me and homes to the birds.

I myself have been seeing more spirits around me this past week.  It is much like moving through a crowd.  A healer friend told me to ground and carry certain stones with me.  I haven't found the stones yet but will because what I am seeing is distracting especially when I'm driving, and I really should not eat any more chocolate.  The chocolate does help but only short term.

I have found among the young there are more who can see and hear spirits.  They are coming to me for advise and comfort.  I think mainly for reassurance, to learn they are not crazy as some people have judged them.  It would be so nice to have schools to teach what we have already learned like we have schools for those who can play an instrument or work with numbers in an easy manner.  Maybe someday...

We need to keep asking questions.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #65 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 8:35pm

I’ve posted a couple recent recordings.  This one was of another flash from the same nightlight but different.  The previous one was a very huge flash of light that obliterated the view of the nightlight, and it also had that very bizarre beam of light shoot out from underneath it. 

This time it was a much smaller flash, just a circle of light, but what’s weird is that the part that flashed on is only functional during a power outage.  Otherwise there’s no way to turn it on unless the unit is unplugged and you move the switch on the side of the unit.  There’s no way to make more than one light function turn on at the same time.  You see, the unit has three sources of light:  One is the nightlight feature.  One is the flashlight feature.  And one is the battery-powered light.  If the unit is plugged in and getting electricity, then that battery-powered light will not function.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcyu-vDXZGI

The other video I uploaded today was nearly two minutes of sounds like banging, bumping, and thumping.  We’ve heard these sounds with our naked ears many times as well as on several recordings, but this is the longest instance we have on a recording. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhziQnvRVbk

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #66 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Hi, Vicky,
I don't know what you have in your house, but it sure is active.  Have you ever tried to ask it?  Who it is?.  what it is?, and what it is doing?  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a machine or person who could sort out the different frequencies and bring to light some of what is happening all around us? 
I've been daydreaming again. Roll Eyes
Tressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #67 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Baroness wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:38pm:
Hi, Vicky,
I don't know what you have in your house, but it sure is active.  Have you ever tried to ask it?  Who it is?.  what it is?, and what it is doing?  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a machine or person who could sort out the different frequencies and bring to light some of what is happening all around us? 
I've been daydreaming again. Roll Eyes
Tressa

Yes that would be nice!

We actually do occasionally talk out loud to it but never get anything back.  My son once tried something very direct.  We were in the family room and heard a loud knock, so my son said, “Can you do that three times in a row?” Nothing.  So who knows.

And so far it’s not interested in the magnetic letters that I stuck on the fridge, save for the two times it knocked over my Who Are You? Sign.  Nothing’s happened with it since.  I think it's time I put up a different question. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #68 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:38am

It would be really helpful if you knew if "it" could understand English or telepathy.  When I work with my cats, I see pictures in my head along with the words I use.  I can usually get my point across faster that way. 
The more I think about this the more questions pop into my head.  The fact that they create noise is interesting.  Are "they" doing that to get attention?  Is it "they" or "it"?  Are "they" aware of humans? Can you ask others from the other side if they know?  I wish I had as many answers as I do questions. Undecided
I really wish you good luck finding answers.
Tressa  

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #69 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Spirits can definitely make lights turn on. I think it is a definite sign of paranormal activity, and I have experienced it. Rather than describe it, let me just say that it was a spiritual moment when I noticed that it was happening. Later, I checked the fixtures. There was no reason for the occurence.

This was the second time it happened in the same location. I was sleeping in the deceased person's room. I knew she was there. The light was only a validation. And you know you just can't walk out and tell people stuff like that, they think you are nuts.

But, it happened.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #70 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 12:04am

Baroness wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:38am:
It would be really helpful if you knew if "it" could understand English or telepathy.  When I work with my cats, I see pictures in my head along with the words I use.  I can usually get my point across faster that way. 
The more I think about this the more questions pop into my head.  The fact that they create noise is interesting.  Are "they" doing that to get attention?  Is it "they" or "it"?  Are "they" aware of humans? Can you ask others from the other side if they know?  I wish I had as many answers as I do questions. Undecided
I really wish you good luck finding answers.
Tressa  

Thanks!  I have the same questions and more. 

What you said about your cats reminds me...and I don't know if I'm just repeating what I've said before, but in my studies of learning healing touch for animals they teach us that animals do communicate with us through pictures as well as they receive what we "say" to them through the picture we hold in our mind.  And sometimes even if we're not necessarily holding a picture in our mind, our thoughts, moods, and energy creates a picture to them, and that's what they read from us.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #71 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 12:19am

seagullresting wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:20pm:
Spirits can definitely make lights turn on. I think it is a definite sign of paranormal activity, and I have experienced it. Rather than describe it, let me just say that it was a spiritual moment when I noticed that it was happening. Later, I checked the fixtures. There was no reason for the occurence.

This was the second time it happened in the same location. I was sleeping in the deceased person's room. I knew she was there. The light was only a validation. And you know you just can't walk out and tell people stuff like that, they think you are nuts.

But, it happened.

Were you trying to communicate with your friend while you were sleeping in her room?  Were you asking questions?

I have a friend here in Colorado who found out her mom was communicating with her after her death by messing with her lights.  She noticed the light of her ceiling fan acting funny, either going off by itself or flickering, so she happened to ask if it was her mom doing it.  She got a lot of seemingly direct responses with the lights.  So then she started using a digital recorder and asking questions of her mom and talking to her out loud.  She actually got a recording of her saying, "Mom, did you see Boo walk into the room?  (Boo is her cat).  Can you see her?"

And on the recording you hear her mom's voice say "Can see". 

The way she said it was slow and enunciated like she was trying hard to communicate.  It was pretty darn cool!!

I think I've stopped caring if someone doesn't believe me in what I believe.  I have enough good close friends who do so that's good enough for me.  I figure where someone is in their beliefs is their business.  It all boils down to what Bruce Moen has always said...you need to have your own direct experience in order to be a believer and know what's true for you. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #72 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:06am

Vicky wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 12:19am:
seagullresting wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:20pm:

But, it happened.

Were you trying to communicate with your friend while you were sleeping in her room?  Were you asking questions?

I have a friend here in Colorado who found out her mom was communicating with her after her death by messing with her lights.  She noticed the light of her ceiling fan acting funny, either going off by itself or flickering, so she happened to ask if it was her mom doing it.  She got a lot of seemingly direct responses with the lights.  So then she started using a digital recorder and asking questions of her mom and talking to her out loud.  She actually got a recording of her saying, "Mom, did you see Boo walk into the room?  (Boo is her cat).  Can you see her?"

And on the recording you hear her mom's voice say "Can see". 

The way she said it was slow and enunciated like she was trying hard to communicate.  It was pretty darn cool!!

I think I've stopped caring if someone doesn't believe me in what I believe.  I have enough good close friends who do so that's good enough for me.  I figure where someone is in their beliefs is their business.  It all boils down to what Bruce Moen has always said...you need to have your own direct experience in order to be a believer and know what's true for you. 

Thank you for telling me this. Yes, this is just the sort of experience I have been having with a ceiling fan. I have not tested it to the extent your friend did. I just knew who it was.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #73 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:16am

This is a room that used to be occupied by my mom. It remains much the same as before her passing, and I do sleep there during the occasional visit. There is a ceiling fan with lights in the room and a dimmer switch. The lights have slowly turned up and down. So, that is interesting that you bring it up.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #74 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 5:31pm

seagullresting wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:16am:
This is a room that used to be occupied by my mom. It remains much the same as before her passing, and I do sleep there during the occasional visit. There is a ceiling fan with lights in the room and a dimmer switch. The lights have slowly turned up and down. So, that is interesting that you bring it up.

Yeah I guess something that you know is working right is a good thing for a spirit to use to communicate.  My friend knew it was very unusual because there was nothing wrong with the fan, lights, electricity.  It just seemed obvious to her someone was trying to get her attention.  So when she tried getting responses and it worked, she was really excited which is why she started recording.  Prior though, she also had a feeling it was her mom.  I can't remember how she knew.  I guess she just felt it because she was very close to her mom.

It makes sense.  They should use/do something that we'll actually notice.  They probably try stuff that goes unnoticed and keep trying til we do.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.