Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Paranormal activity in my house (Read 30944 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Paranormal activity in my house
Reply #45 - Aug 24th, 2019 at 11:45pm

I agree, love never dies, and our loved ones are always around us. 

I need to put together new footage and post on YouTube but I had to work all day today.  I put up the magnetic letters Thursday night and made a sign on a magnetic board using them too, asking "Who are you?"  The next day the sign fell over.  It was during the day so the cameras weren't on, but in the middle of the night it happened again and it was caught on the camera.  So whatever it is, I think it likes playing with us. 
Shocked

UPDATE:  Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Lscvguo18
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2019 at 11:39pm by Vicky »  

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #46 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 1:07am

This morning there was a recording that's more of the same typical footsteps or things being moved.  To me it sounds like walking or things being moved or slid across a hardwood floor, or the sound of a drawer being opened. This one's really clear and not terribly low, although I do think it sounds more clear using headphones. 

We also occasionally hear these sounds when we're home and don't have the cameras recording.  It's always a little different, but the same types of sounds.  It will sound like someone walking into the house because that's where we have vinyl flooring, but there's always a "sliding sound" too which to me is what it would sound like if you pushed a heavy cardboard box or something across the floor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmw2-TPwhVk&feature=youtu.be

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #47 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:18pm

Last night we recorded a formation of 4 lights passing through our family room!  I have no idea what this could be. 

I’ve never seen anything like this.  Because our cameras use night vision, the IR will reflect off a bug in front of the camera, making a tiny gnat look like an orb.  But these lights certainly don’t look and behave like a bug, and bugs don’t fly in formation like this.

You can clearly see between each light.  There doesn’t appear to be something attaching them.

I wish I knew what this was!   Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcx39dQ0i4&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2019 at 1:02am by Vicky »  

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #48 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Dang, you are getting so much paranormal activity. It shouldn't be surprising. Maybe you need to post a big sign telling people there are so much better places to up-level! I would hope all souls eventually gravitate to the place where their soul feels at peace.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #49 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 12:20am

I hope the same about souls, I really do.   But I still don't just assume this is due to someone deceased.  I still want proof of that.

I have so many questions about the activity we've had.  I mean, assuming it is all paranormal, I want to know who or what's causing it, why, and is it human, alien, or something else?  Can it see and hear us?  Does it know what we're thinking?  How does it perceive our reality?  Does it want something?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #50 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 11:08pm

Vicky:

It could be that a part of being a spiritually awakened person, is having to deal with whatever beings decide to stop by.

I believe that one of the reasons they drop in on me so often, is because they know that I can receive messages from them while awake. On a number of occasions such beings have been unfriendly, yet here I am, quite okay. I've found that as long as I don't become afraid and share unconditional love with them, nothing bad will happen to me.

I consider such visitations to be retrieval opportunities.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 11:39pm

Vicky:

I would like to add that I have had a number of paranormal experiences, for which I don' t understand what took place. I hope that after death, when I go through a life review, I'll find out all of the details.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #52 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:21am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 11:39pm:
Vicky:

I would like to add that I have had a number of paranormal experiences, for which I don' t understand what took place. I hope that after death, when I go through a life review, I'll find out all of the details.

You and me both!  I indeed expect to get all the answers after I leave this place. 

Care to share some of the things you've experienced?  I don't mind if you do it here on this thread.  Or you can start your own if you want. 

As you can see not many people respond here, but there are a bunch of views of this thread.  I wonder who is watching this thread and what they think.  I really do wanna know what people think of the videos I've been sharing. 

On a paranormal Facebook group, someone said about my latest light anomaly that that video looks faked.  Well I know I didn't fake it, so since no one has come up with a reason that explains it, that just gives me more reason to think it's paranormal.  After all, that's what it means.  Not scientifically explainable.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #53 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:31pm

Vicky, I don't know what to make of those lights on the video. It is interesting that they headed towards the door, and then made an abrupt turn up the stairwell. It is hard to see how such movement could be something such as car headlights shining through a window. (Also consider that there is more than two lights). Perhaps you were provided  with such a filming opportunity, so skeptics might wonder.

One unexplained experience, one night while lying in bed, an oval shaped being visited me. It was about the size of a human and floated rather than stood.  It was white in color, and a saphire blue ball was located in its center. It scanned me for a while, and I heard a male voice say, "I hope you don't mind me taking a look." The scanning made me think of Star Trek. I was scanned by an energy beam. This happened about 10 years ago (I think 10 years).

One night I had a lucid dream, and three OBEs took place during this dream. Before each OBE I saw an meteor like orb come from space and strike me. I still don't know what the orbs meant. After wards, as I tried to figure this out, I heard a male voice say, "Don't think about it."

I was in my backyard feeding squirrels, felt a presence to my right, looked there, and saw a beach ball size red orb with a matrix like structure.

One night as I lie in bed with my eyes closed, numerous symbols were shown to me in rapid succession. I didn't know where they came from, so I used my hand to close my third eye, I stopped seeing the symbols, but I cold still see light flashing from the edges of the area I closed.

These are experiences that come to mind at this moment.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #54 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Thanks for sharing Albert.  I've experienced plenty of things I still don't understand and that can't be explained by science and nature, which I'm glad for.  I like being able to believe there's so much out there we don't know.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #55 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:49pm

Some people online who've seen the latest recording I shared, about the light formation anomaly, have suggested it appears that the video is very, very fake and that I should be concerned that my account and cams had been hacked and that someone figured out how to fake this video on my camera. 

So I sent the video to the tech support team at Wyze asking them to check it out to verify if my account had been hacked and also to see if it was even possible for someone to do that and fake a video and somehow send it to my camera, or if to verify that this was a genuine recording. 

I'm happy to hear that they did not find any evidence that my account was hacked or that this video was faked.  I’m not surprised because I didn’t suspect it had been, and of course I’m glad to hear that.

However, their opinion on what this is is "dust or some other particle". 

Does this look like dust to anyone? 

I completely understand the concept of how dust and bugs reflect because of the IR in the camera, which can explain the light effect, but that doesn’t explain these 4 lights flying in formation and looking “mechanical”.  Dust doesn’t move like that. 

I'm certainly not convinced this is dust.  So, I would like to hear your opinions and thoughts.  Do you agree that this can be dust particles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcx39dQ0i4

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #56 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:47pm

It doesn't look like dust to me.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #57 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:58pm

Good  Wink

I admit I'm excited about it being paranormal, but on the other hand I'm a very reasonable person and I listen to reason.  But come on...that can't be dust particles. 

I do keep a clean enough house that dust isn't getting thrown up into the air for no reason.  I guess I'd have to do a test at night with the night vision cam on and try walking around to see if it kicks up dust.  Also, do a test where I purposely shake something that would put off dust.  I've seen a lot of videos of what that looks like, and you can see how those "orbs" move.  They certainly don't move like the lights in this video.

Anyway, thanks for commenting!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #58 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 3:55pm

If it was 12/24 I'd go for a Santa and his reindeer explanation before I'd go for a "flying dust" explanation.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #59 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 5:20pm

Dear Vicky and All,

I'm glad to read about so many other kinds of activity because it makes the spirits moving through my house and property more 'real' and 'normal'.  I haven't taken pictures because mainly they are quiet, but they do move quite fast. 

I just adopted a couple of cats from the shelter.  Once they settle in, it should be interesting to watch their reactions to some of the strange activity.  It doesn't bother the dog very often, but he will bark for no reason every so often.  That makes me jump because he always does it when it is very quiet.

I agree with you Recover ll.  As long as we do not fear and continue to give PUL we won't be hurt.  It took me a while to learn that, but since I've been doing retrievals, it is what has developed in my behavior.  Sure is nice to be free of all that fear.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.