Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42750 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #60 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 12:37pm

We choose to be embodied.

Your (general you) relationship with your body is your business.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 12:50pm

Why do we choose that?  You know how many NDE's I've read where once disconnected completely from a body, the Soul doesn't want to, and in some cases refuses to come back?  In those latter cases, they are essentially pushed back by some beings of authority while being told they needed to go back and fulfil their life and purpose.

It's NOT a vacation we take from eternity.  It's difficult retrieval and growth process.  Most who come here need to come here for karmic reasons, and if they want to grow to the next levels. 

For those of us who come here from outside of this local consciousness system, it's different and purely about retrieval of others.  Which is why such souls tend to have a clarity of insight and perception that most human habituated souls lack.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #62 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 1:05pm

Quote:
Why do we choose that?

Which reminds me of this poem, "Maeve"*, by  Amy Sophia Marashinsky:

I am a Warrioress
a Warrioress of the Heart
I am Queen
of the domain of Myself
I am able to respond
in all situations
from the knowledge of who I am
My actions are who I am
My beliefs are who I am
All I do is who I am
That which is outside of me
stays outside of me
That which I choose to let in
I own and acknowledge
How can you be responsible
if you do not own all aspects of yourself?
How can you be accountable
without being Queen over your own domain?
How can you serve your consort, your children, your community
if you are unwilling to acknowledge and answer for yourself?

* Maeve is the Angelized spelling  of Medb, Queen of Connacht. The chief takeaway of her history is she embodies sovereignty.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #63 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 11:23am

Our bodies are biological organisms and have a lot more in common with a cat that hisses at people than divine love.

Bodies operate in a manner that is very sophisticated because they were designed by intelligent beings.  Bodies can't be given credit for their sophistication anymore than a machine can be given credit for its sophistication.

Spiritual energy is able to interact with biological bodies because in truth everything is spiritual. However, souls were designed to be eternal and not have the limitations that biological bodies have, while bodies are just a very temporary way of learning and exploring.

Break from eternity? Where does true fulfillment come from? The things of this world such as watching football, playing golf, having sex, not getting along with each other; or a way of being where you abide completely according to love with many others including the source of all and experience perfect peace? Going by my experience, the only time I feel complete is when I experience divine love.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #64 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:17pm

How does your body feel when you tell him that, Recoverer 2? Up to you. Your life.

I posted the Maeve poem, Justin, as a reminder we take ownership of ourselves. That includes ownership of our embodiment here. Up to you. Your life.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2017 at 8:34pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #65 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:38pm

I think it's probable that there is a divine aspect to the body and it is this divine aspect which is responsible for the body's intelligence. We cannot disconnect the physical with the divine, as it arises from the divine and it makes sense that it is maintained by the same.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:19am

I Am Dude wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:38pm:
I think it's probable that there is a divine aspect to the body and it is this divine aspect which is responsible for the body's intelligence. We cannot disconnect the physical with the divine, as it arises from the divine and it makes sense that it is maintained by the same.

It can be understood and approached from different perspectives. 

To answer more fully, I'll take what Albert said earlier and elaborate some,

"Bodies operate in a manner that is very sophisticated because they were designed by intelligent beings.  Bodies can't be given credit for their sophistication anymore than a machine can be given credit for its sophistication."

A metaphor related to the above.  Say a person represents Consciousness.  Consciousness decides to, or becomes involved in creating a computer. 

This computer is pre-programmed some by the person.  Say for whatever reason, the person (consciousness) decides to experience reality from the computer's limited perspective. 

It transfers some of it's consciousness to the computer, or rather and more accurately, it decides to really believe/perceive that it is at least "part" computer. After a time though, it becomes overly identified with the computer concept that it or some other consciousness originally created.  It starts to think that it is a computer. 

This metaphor while somewhat helpful, still lacks, because what really happened is more complex and relative.  A part of Consciousness split/fragmented off a part of it's awareness, it became stuck. That stuck part or level is a distorted reflection of it's source.  Like the image that is reflected from a fun house mirror. 

That IS the physical. However, once the physical came into being/temporary manifestation, spiritual beings and forces, became involved in shaping the physical. 

This has very much included working on what we call physical bodies.  Much of this work has come through a combo of ET modifying human bodies, and Consciousness gradually changing/morphing the physical from inside out.  Aka us Souls that imbue these forms.  It's a two way street of influence/interaction.  We facilitate change by and through our very connection, and the physical experience causes change in us on a consciousness level. 

In a sense, there is no real separation, but rather different levels and states of focus. Or, like above, we can either believe/perceive we are more the computer, or more the person who created same.  Of course, the true reality always was and always will be, that we are the person who created same or temporarily believed we were the computer. 

Another metaphor might help.  All is essentially and at it's core essence, pure White Light (Source).  However, our Souls/Spirits, the individualized parts/aspects of Source are like prisms. 

We either let that pure White Light shine through us clearly and it remains it's true essence and manifestation, White Light, or through our will/thoughts/choices, we have a distorting affect on the pure White LIght and we refract that White Light into many different, seemingly separated "colors". 

The physical and many other dimensions ARE the colors that came into perceptual existence when a number of Souls distorted that flow of Light through themselves. 

But again, beings fully intune with the White Light, and nearly so, also became involved and have been influencing and modifying those various refracted levels since, in the hopes of facilitating us getting back to Reality. 

Reality is Love, Source, the White Light.  It's the Alpha, and the Omega.  It is a circle, it's complete unto itself. 

Putting the temporarily refracted manifestations on any kind of pedestal is VERY limiting.  This is the very meaning in the Bible of the commandment to not worship idols. 

The form is the idol, the refraction is the idol, people get caught up in the forms and the refraction's and they worship/idolize same. 

I'm not sure I can explain it any more clearly than this.  But yes, Divine beings and intelligences have certainly been involved with the shaping of the physical since it's manifestation. 

Oddly, the physical is a paradox in the sense that it's both the result of error/lack of attunement to Source and PUL, and yet, at the same time, it's the suffering impetus and facilitator to get many Souls back to conscious union with their Source and true natures.

The ideal attitude towards the physical, is that of detached appreciation/gratitude for it's role in facilitation of growth/remembrance back to our true heritage. Thankfulness always helps, but putting it on any kind of pedestal or worship of the forms, is very innately limiting.

Imagining/creating form in and of itself is not inherently or innately limiting.  It's part of our creative side.  It's Consciousness artistic expression in action. 

What was the limiting part of it all, was some Consciousnesses deciding to go into another Being's creation of forms, and they started to change the forms according to their whims. They decided to go into/become the forms.  This manifested inharmony.  This led to two things happening.  Densification and distortion of those forms, and stuckness of some of Consciousness in relation/connection to those forms.

That is when what we perceive as the physical, came into temporary manifestation.  Both the Creator of the original forms, and many of Co-Creator's friends/associates/co workers, have been trying to retrieve the ones who started this and/or who got stuck in the whole thing otherwise. 

That Co-Creator is Yeshua's "Disk"/Spirit.  He was quite "proud" of (more delighted in) the creation of forms and patterns he had come up with.  At first he was delighted that his fellow siblings and/or children took delight in his creation as well. 

But he wasn't too happy when some of them starting going into them and changing the patterns, etc.  And he was grieved by their increasing suffering, as they became more and more stuck in the reflected, distorted versions of the forms they had temporarily manifested. Essentially "belief system" versions of his creation and those forms.    

All of this is very hard to explain accurately, as words don't really suffice.  It's like communicating in symbolic metaphors of metaphors. 

One thing I'm farily certain of, it's not really about a vacation from eternity.  Or, if it was, it was unconscious and the consequences and reprocussions weren't really pre-perceived.  It's kind of like, crap, why did we do that?  Well, now that we enacted it, we got to see it through and make it right. 

That latter is what "karma" is and all about. It's the inner knowingness that we have to heal/retrieve it and ourselves.

There really isn't judgment involved in the sense of being bad or negative.  It's more like, "well, kids will be kids, make some mistakes, but they'll eventually pick the right path".  However, sometimes some of the children take it too far, and cause too much problems for others, and that's when the Co-Creator Beings and Source aren't particularly happy or as tolerant. 

(Deleted paragraphs by The Admin.  Discussions about America politics might be interesting, they have no relevance to the topics of this website)
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 1:16pm by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:30pm

I should give some credit where credit is due. Some of the above, over arching philosophy comes somewhat from the Edgar Cayce work, or rather, Cayce's guidance nudged me in the right directions. I've since put the various pieces of the puzzle together into a holistic whole. 

If a person objectively and deeply researches the Cayce work and Cayce's life, one would likely come to the conclusion that psychic wise, Cayce's work/life was a singular, unique phenomenon.  He is to psychism what Mozart was to music, what Tesla was to invention, or Yeshua living Love/spirituality.   

Cayce was the closest thing that modern humans have ever experienced as a near direct pipeline from the nonphysical/Expanded Guidance, to that of the material. NDE's and some explorers come a bit close, but generally are a lot more limited in scope and tend to experience more distortion related to limited belief system and interpreter interference. 

There are a few holistic reasons for why Cayce's work is so singular in nature. The high degree of maturity and purity of intent of Cayce's Disk, the modifications that happened to Cayce's body (falling head first onto a large nail sticking out of a board and the nail deeply piercing his forehead), the specific and particular process* that Cayce engaged in to get into a "reading" state, and the fact that Yeshua and the Co-Creator Beings were very strongly involved in his life and especially psychic work. (and boy did life strongly poke and prod his at times rather stubborn/fixed personality in certain directions a number of times. Cayce had Leo Rising with Uranus closely conjunct his Ascendant degree, and Taurus Moon!). 

*The above process above is important to talk about.  A big part of what allowed Cayce to get such a breadth, depth, and accuracy of info, was the extreme deepness of his mind-body state. 

If we could have hooked Cayce up to EEG, most likely, we would consistently observe delta and hyper gamma brainwave states. 

Cayce's conscious, personality mind--the very body influenced part of our mind, was deeply, deeply submerged in these "trances" so called.  To the point, where he almost never consciously perceived, nor retained any information, that came through him. For all purposes, it was like he was in a state of deep sleep--except that a part of him was aware just enough to be able to talk and relay info. 

This was very necessary for both him specifically, and in a general sense and process.  This necessity of course can be overcome by great and unusual spiritual maturity and perfect physical, mental and spiritual balance and attunement--such as "He/She", but that's a whole other matter. 

Anyways, Cayce's work is in a class of it's own.  The only thing on the earth that perhaps approaches it, is the collection of Monroe explorer sessions and tapes. 

I mean, the guy talked about a pole shift cycle change towards the end of the 20th century at a time when magnetic polar knowledge and research was in it's infancy. 

Well, look up our tracking of the magnetic north and south polar speed and positions and you will note, that it was around the end of the century, that something happened where it started to really pick up in speed of movement AND weakening. A "new cycle" certainly did emerge at that time.

Then he talked about global warming becoming apparent in the polar regions starting around 58 and becoming obvious by 98 (when it was indicated changes would start to increase in speed and intensity). 

WWII start and end, the death of American presidents in office, etc. 

That's just the big picture stuff, almost in every reading in relation to medical or personal information of individuals, he and the people involved experienced verification of some kind or another. 

Swedenborg is naught but a bright flashlight to the Sun of this work (and I certainly respect Swedenborg). 

Btw, I'm not saying that this source was completely without error, distortion, etc. 

Completely pure, objective, completely accurate perception in relation to nonphysical information is not even possible while connected to a human body. No, even Yeshua who came from the Disk that Co-Created the original patterns and forms our physical reality is based on, had to detach from his and create a new form to become the He/She that Bob Monroe met. 

But, I would say that Cayce's work and info comes closer to the ideal than any other collected, material based work.

With that out of the way, it was Cayce's info that gave me definite clues to the real nature of the physical and what happened to manifest Soul involvement with these human, and other physical bodies in other parts of the Universe. 

His Guidance indicated that originally, Souls were not meant to be involved with these forms in this manner, but once it did happen, a way of escape, of salvation was prepared by Yeshua's Spirit and his co-workers. 

And if anyone wants a truly amazing and holistic insight into what Christianity is really and truly all about, then the Cayce work can point one in the right directions.  This Christianity starts in Atlantis and ends in Yeshua's public reappearances in the future. 

In short, it's the fastest vibrational large source of info that I have ever come upon (some individual NDE's etc are on a similar wavelength, but again they tend to be limited in scope as well as having more distortion).  I hope, and am working to eventually transcend same on a personal level, as far as receiving/translating info, but I'm grateful to all the clues and help it has provided on many levels physical, mental, and spiritual.

Anyways, I figured credit was due to the source which helped me most in putting it all together. I'm not suggesting that anyone become a "Cayce'ite"--that's very limiting, but rather pointing out the truth of the matter of the unusual nature of this work and that it's worth paying attention to.

The limiting aspect of Cayce's work is the time/period that he was around. People were not ready to hear certain things in a more direct and pure way.  Similar to what Albert said earlier in relation to Swedenborg.  Potent truth is like potent medicine, it often has to be administered in discrete doses for best effects.  If given all at once, it can be overwhelming.  Besides, sometimes clues and figuring things out on ones own are better than just straight outlining. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 3:26pm

Fair enough, although it didn't seem all that "political" to me.  If I had said "world" instead of a country's name, perhaps that would have been better?   

What's odd to me, is being nudged by expanded guidance to say something, and then have someone whom is supposedly pretty in touch with guidance themselves, erase it because of dogmatic rules and strictures.

That would be kind of like someone telling Yeshua in the Temple, "Shh Yeshua, we're in the Temple right now, you can't mention Rome and it's corruption!"   Cheesy  Wink

Expanded Guidance and truth has no limits, strictures, or places where it belongs more than others. It goes where it's nudged to go.

Bruce, I'm not sure what think of me anymore--obviously it's not all that well since you reblocked me, but did you know that both of your professional psychic friends, apparently thought very well of me, my potential and why I came here?  Carolene said I came here for full Christ Consciousness and Caryl said I was being psychically led by mature ET's and had unusual degree of healing potential. Not sure if you know Linn who use to be on your site, but her guidance indicated that, metaphorically I came here to climb to the mountain top. Cayce's guidance talked about my return as a liberator so called. 

I mention this not from ego or the like, but to wonder what it is you have against me?  Is it just a matter of different styles?  Or is it a matter of speaking certain truths which you don't see?  Like Reptilians? 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #69 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:22pm

Perhaps private messages to the administrator would be more appropriate. Seeing all these back-to-back posts, I initially thought you were having a conversation with someone who later deleted his/her messages. Your posts are super long to begin with and sometimes hard to digest. Maybe just accept the admin's decision and let it go. Or did your "expanded guidance" instruct you to make a big fuss?  Cheesy

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #70 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:35am

The last few times I've private messaged Bruce, I've heard nothing in response.  While it's been awhile since the last time, I figured from past, repeat experience it was probably a lost cause. 

I was mostly fine with him editing my post for it's supposed political content, but what I did not understand/agree with, was him apparently blocking me from signing in. Nor do I understand why he kicked me off some months ago, when I was getting ganged on by the 3 colorful caballeros and was mostly deflecting a lot of extremely negative personally directed energy, and after silently putting up with a lot of pot shots before I finally started to speak strongly to those doing same.    

It's possible though that he didn't actually recently block me and for some reason I was putting in the wrong password, but I'm pretty sure I knew what my password was, and I carefully tried to enter it a few times.   

" Or did your "expanded guidance" instruct you to make a big fuss?" 

Nope, not in the least bit, but I'm temporarily wearing one of these silly human suits with all it's ego baggage, and occasionally, the suit wears me so to speak.   Smiley   I don't believe in trying to "act" or appear to be "spiritual".  I have no self image to protect.  I believe in being myself fully sincerely and authentically and speaking without fear in my heart of being perceived as "not spiritual enough".  I'm VERY aware that sometimes I come off to others as egotistical, arrogant, or the like. Once in a great while, I am actually feeling or expressing some of that, but usually it's misinterpretation of an unusually sincere, direct, and honest human.  I have Jupiter in the 1st, closest Planet to my Ascendant and trine my Sun (ruler of Asc) Mercury CON.  Mercury is trine Jupiter with less than a degree of separation. Translation, super honest/sincere/direct.   

Anyways, such is the nature of focusing here as far as the suits sometimes wearing us.

Not sure why the quotes around expanded guidance, nor the general, sarcastic, petty tone?  Did I happen to get personal with you recently and just forgot about it?

Vince, I'm glad that you've found the truth out about Yeshua, some of the deeper nature of the problems/hindering forces in the world, etc, but before you get on your high horse too much in belittling another, consider that this self has been aware and accepting of much (though not all) of the above for a couple decades now and since around age 18. 

So yes, I may actually be in touch with "expanded guidance" etc.  Certainly not perfectly yet. Probably won't ever be fully there while connected to a human animal body.   

Also, I was in a bit of weird mood and slower vibratory than usual state yesterday, as it was the anniversary of my Mom's death.  While I'm mentally and emotionally quite ok with it, and it happened many years ago, the body still somehow reacts. It's like a cellular memory thing and I often feel a heaviness via the body at this time of the year.   

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #71 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:13am

My comment was more playfully sarcastic than anything else. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I was trying to make a point, which I think you picked up on. I suppose the quotes were an illustration of the disparity between some of your claims and your behavior and overall approach, but also an expression of my doubts and perhaps even aversion towards same. But it was really just my ego feeling the need to express itself when perhaps I shouldn't have let it get the best of me. My apologies.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #72 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

Continued postings of this kind of irrelevant material on this Forum will result in banning/s without warning.  I am tiring of these silly games,

The Admin

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #73 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 3:31pm

Vince, I'm going to address your reply to me in the off topic section. 

Bruce, when you leave this world, you will come see the truth of certain things better. Perhaps during your life review, you will be shown by the completed Light Beings, that I have had good reasons for some of the things I've said and done.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #74 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 4:31pm

Quote:

Bruce, when you leave this world, you will come see the truth of certain things better. Perhaps during your life review, you will be shown by the completed Light Beings, that I have had good reasons for some of the things I've said and done. 

Justin,

I've made and witnessed enough verified visits and explorations of our afterlife that I know both you and I are probably going to be seeing more clearly than we can now.  Your reasons for what you have said and done are your reasons.  As long as you play be the rules and abide by the Posting Guidelines you are welcome to share your afterlife musings.

As it happens, I'll be leaving this planet in a year or less due to a progressively debilitating medical issue.  I am prepared and ready to die when that time comes.  Until then I will continue doing what I came here to do.

Bruce

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.