Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42697 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #30 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 4:22pm

Morrighan:

I am skeptical of what you have to say.  You speak as if you have knowledge beyond what others have come up with, as if they didn't try to see things without being fooled by pre-existing conceptions.

You mentioned remote viewing as an example of how you view things more clearly than others. I haven't studied remote viewing extensively, but going by what I've read, remote viewers aren't completely accurate. Courtney Brown claimed that Reptilians had been giving remote viewers false information, but that changed with him. Yet he has made predictions that didn't end up being true.

A lot of people have been figuring things out without considering the "Morrighan" idea you mention, so I doubt it is necessary.

You didn't explain what you believe hollow heavens are about. Going by what I read, several NDErs and OBErs have found that such places exist (e.g.; Bulhman, Monroe and Moean). I haven't confirmed that such realms exist. Going by the information I received, people experience what they need to experience after they die. Perhaps in some cases this includes a hollow heaven like experience.

Yes, I'm weary of people who speak as if they have information that is "beyond" what others have found. Some of them seem like frauds.

I think people overdo it with this matrix business. This world is the result of various influences, both negative and positive, including how differing types of people effect it.  The sources of information that seem most reasonable to me don't speak of matrixes.  But if somebody says "matrix" in his (or her) material, he or she is likely to gain some followers.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #31 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 4:31pm

Good.

You (general you) should be skeptical. Which I said right up front. And also skeptical of any and all who tells you what to expect.

Go look for yourself. Throw away the books and all preconception see what is really there for yourself. You (general you) are here because you are skilled. Verify on your own; belief has nothing to do with it. Step away from mind!
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2017 at 6:09pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 6:48pm

It isn't an all or nothing affair where you have to throw out everything including the baby when you throw out the bath water.

It is okay to use knowledge you've gained when you figure something out, as long as you do so in a wise way.

When information is received, whether through other people, NDEs, OBEs, spirit beings or remote viewing, you always need to consider whether the information received is valid.

Reconsider what I said about Courtney Brown. He used remote viewing, a method that is supposedly beyond error. According to what he said, Reptilians were sending false information to remote viewers, and then stopped doing so with him. One way or the other, something is questionable. If somebody receives something through remote viewing-like method, I'm not going to assume it's true. Deception can take place in more than one way.

I'm not going to forget everything I learned through various means where I tried to apply my discrimination, simply because somebody claims to be using a method that is superior to other methods that have been used.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 4:31pm:
Good.

You (general you) should be skeptical. Which I said right up front. And also skeptical of any and all who tells you what to expect.

Go look for yourself. Throw away the books and all preconception see what is really there for yourself. You (general you) are here because you are skilled. Verify on your own; belief has nothing to do with it. Step away from mind!

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #33 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm

Up to you, hey? Test, verify. But do it yourself.

One of the most difficult things for one on a path is the discovery the teacher knows little or less than you do. (I'm not a teacher, nor do I play on on the Internet.)

My long hiatus from this board is in part because I was out doing instead of arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I'm back to share what our teams are doing (in part). It's up to you to make discoveries for yourself.

What I find is carrying baggage of what I believe should be gets in the way of what we actually find. My simple rule that I apply to all things including — and especially — my own life: drop what no longer serves. At some point that means dropping the teacher!

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #34 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 8:11pm

Morrighan:

On an earlier thread you said, "I've left the description of what I see "blank" because as we work the information that comes in comes through my interpreter. So if I see a "fire engine" I know I am not actually seeing an actual fire engine. This is a sort of "hint" of the actual energetic. So if I first get an image of a fairy tale hero in front of a Sleeping Beauty thorny hedge row, I know there is an underlying energetic that is being presented to me within a framework of my experience. It's up to us to see where this breadcrumb trail leads."

A number of years ago I would see various things while meditating without understanding why. I thought I might be doing some form of remote viewing. Then one night I had three back to back dreams that were very detailed. As the third one came to an end I realized with great certainty that the dreams were created by an intelligence beyond my own.

Afterwards I understood why I saw visual imagery during meditation. Some combination of my higher self and spirit guidance was trying to communicate with me this way. Since I found this out I have received thousands of messages through regular dreams, lucid dreams and messages I've been shown while meditating (including short waking dreams).

I've read of other people receiving information in this way from their guidance and they didn't realize that this was taking place. Robert Monroe went out of body for years before he realized that his guidance was helping him do so. If I remember correctly, the same thing happened with William Buhlman.

Therefore when I read what you said about your interpreter translations, I wondered if you received information from some being without realizing it.

Even though I for the most part receive information from love-based beings, there have been occasions when unfriendly beings have communicated with me. Therefore, I use my discrimination when I receive information. Going by what I've seen with various channeled sources, unfriendly beings to try to pass on false information through channelers. I believe it is possible they might try to do so with remote viewers. If such viewers aren't willing to consider the possibility that they are being fed information from some being, it will be easier for them to be misled. I can think of an occasion where it seems as if this happened with Courtney Brown.

Regarding dropping the teacher, I figure it will be quite a while before I am beyond learning from others. I am humble enough to realize that there are beings that are wiser than me. It seems sad to me when spiritual seekers snub the love-based guidance that is available to them, because they believe they are beyond it. Perhaps when they choose to drop a connection to such guidance, it becomes easier for misleading beings to get get involved.

When I  open up to divine love, I open up to the level of being where beings of love and light abide. That being the case, it doesn't make sense for me to turn my back on them.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm:
Up to you, hey? Test, verify. But do it yourself.

One of the most difficult things for one on a path is the discovery the teacher knows little or less than you do. (I'm not a teacher, nor do I play on on the Internet.)

My long hiatus from this board is in part because I was out doing instead of arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I'm back to share what our teams are doing (in part). It's up to you to make discoveries for yourself.

What I find is carrying baggage of what I believe should be gets in the way of what we actually find. My simple rule that I apply to all things including — and especially — my own life: drop what no longer serves. At some point that means dropping the teacher!

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2017 at 12:27pm by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #35 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:52pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 8:11pm:
Therefore when I read what you said about your interpreter translations, I wondered if you received information from some being without realizing it.

Discernment is key.

Meditation empowers us to develop awareness of the Observer. What is it that observes the Observer?

"The sage sees only the Self.
The person sees lots of persons.
One sees from wholeness,
one sees from fragmentation.
Both are you."

~ Mooji

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2017 at 11:38am by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #36 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 11:48am

Years ago I was into guru-based teachings and I know what people like Mooji are about. Beware of people that allow themselves to be treated in a worshipful way.

We are one and many at the same time.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:52pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 8:11pm:

Discernment is key.

Meditation empowers us to develop awareness of the Observer. What is it that observes the Observer?

"The sage sees only the Self.
The person sees lots of persons.
One sees from wholeness,
one sees from fragmentation.
Both are you."

~ Mooji

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #37 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 12:34pm

Absatively.

The guru racket is, well, a racket. Mooji is another me, as are you. I added his quote as a relevant afterthought to the question of "do we receive information from higher level beings?".

We are the higher level beings.

I might add the teacher-student gig is also a racket, as is the doctor-patient gig, the cop-robbeer gig &c. Most importantly the lightworker-dark deal is also a racket. Lightworkers inherently serve the opposition.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #38 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 1:26pm

To be honest, it seems as if your understanding is more intellectual than you realize. I say this because some of the things you say come from a form of absolutism that seems out of balance.

"Light workers serve the dark." Which light workers? There might be some people, such as some healers, that are assisted by dark beings, but I believe it is a mistake to generalize and say that all light workers serve the dark. This is the sort thing a person would conclude if he (or she) listens to and reads matrix oriented material.

Regarding Doctors being a trap, certainly there are some doctors that help people.

Regarding us being the higher level beings, in one sense this is true, but I don't believe it is good to put the cart before the horse. I've heard people speak in this way before, but when you hear what they have to say, they aren't as wise as the believe. Notice that people who speak in such a way don't always come up with the same conclusions. It is somewhat of an ego trip when people act as if they are already there at higher knowledge levels, when they aren't.

If a person truly understood that we aren't separate from each other and that we are all one, then he wouldn't  be opposed to learning from parts of self that are wiser and more evolved. Trying to do things in an isolated way, that might be a game a person (soul) plays for a while, but eventually he will need to acknowledge that no wave in the ocean of being we are a part of is separate from all of the other waves and the source of all waves.  The presence of waves that are currently manifesting in a dark way, doesn't mean that the other waves can't learn and rely on each other. The oneness is a team effort.

The spirit beings I communicate with aren't like Gods that I worship. They are like close friends, that provide a perspective now and then. I believe it is more balanced to acknowledge and love them as I would any friend, than it is to say something such as "Back off false light! I am a spiritual warrior superstar that doesn't need the help of devils like you." Yes, devils exist, but that doesn't mean all spirit beings that communicate with people are devils. If one is too intellectual when one tries to figure things out, one might miss a balanced view.

Also, even when people aren't aware of it, they are helped by their spiritual friends.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 12:34pm:
Absatively.

The guru racket is, well, a racket. Mooji is another me, as are you. I added his quote as a relevant afterthought to the question of "do we receive information from higher level beings?".

I might add the teacher-student gig is also a racket, as is the doctor-patient gig, the cop-robbeer gig &c. Most importantly the lightworker-dark deal is also a racket. Lightworkers inherently serve the opposition.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #39 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 1:59pm

Our discoveries in our missions regarding lightworkers and their roles were a bit of a surprise to me as well.

I've no reason or desire to argue, in any case. I know who I Am. It's difficult to escape the feeling here of the old joke of a man who says to his wife: "no matter what I say, you disagree," and she responds: "no I don't."

Verify, verify, and not from mind. You (personal, and general) are skilled in these realms. Go look, ask your guides, mentors or whoever it is you work with. I Know Who I Am.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:03pm

I find your comments here interesting, Morrighan. It is always difficult communicating in words. They don't say enough. I believe that you know who you are.

I also liked the question you asked about who does the observing of the observer. See, I think that is where it becomes impossible to use words anymore.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:33pm

Recoverer 2, you are a knight in shining armor. It is a good story.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:51pm

See, Morrighan, if you can't use words, just laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. It is all so very funny.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #43 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 9:22pm

Hi seagull,

And thank you ...

It was I who was kicked out of our spiritual physics class in mystery school after I called the teacher's game LOL. "You have a good memory," he told me, and bap! Hahaha, true story. (I will not shill for that school; it's not a place I recommend and I have completely distanced myself from it.)

Yes there really is a spiritual physics class .... And part of the understanding is our reality is a shared set of constructs, some of which are words and meanings. As we (our teams) work in the Mirror Matrix and beyond, words are of course required between us but do not form the basis of our work. In fact today we learned something new about the Mirror Matrix in the course of our work.

I'm not at work here, I'm relaxing, sharing a bit. Our teams work every single day, and we have seen 13 hour days here and there. Some of our work is published elsewhere. I have no stake in pointing you (general you) to that place. If you find it, you have done so on your own. My associates are cautious who enter that field because the smallest amount of negativity is felt and impacts our ability to do our jobs. We take definite steps to insure we don't have to waste an hour clearing each other's fields before we take up the day's mission(s).

I take care of my own field and am confident enough in my field integrity to share a bit here in the knowledge it will not leak into our work. My personal work in these endeavors is completely different and I do not share any details of that in public.

What I can say is field integrity is vital. In my own work I observe another's field and report. I very definitely do not enter another's field and absolutely do not attempt to manipulate or "fix" another's field. I'm quite clear on this point and never proceed until my client understands and agrees that if any shift in their field occurs it is of their own doing, not mine.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 12:32am

I've found out directly through experience as well as through communicating with expanded guidance, that the reality of Oneness and Individuality are equally true and equally important, co existing truths. 

It's just that humans have a long history of over emphasizing the individuality part and so sometimes it's helpful to counter balance that with emphasizing the oneness part. But, it can be over done, just as individuality can be.

Quote:

While this is essentially true, it doesn't mean a lot in a practical sense when so many operate from a largely unconscious and/or human centered way. 

We are all parts of Source, and were made in the image of same--our Spirits were. We are of the same essence.  Yet, through freewill, we have temporarily created blocks/hindrances between ourselves and our true Source nature. 

It's not a matter of just thinking them away, and repeating to self, "I'm part of Source, I'm part of Source".  It takes definite work, service, many experiences in varied environs.  It takes living, choosing, and opening up to Love, which, when connected to a human animal being, is quite a difficult process to master. 

I've yet to meet a fellow human in physical, in this life, who has completely converted all their slow vibratory/low density human parts of selves completely into pure Love/Light.  I've met a rare few that are getting close and have the definite potential. 

Meanwhile, everything in reality, operates according to Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  This fundamental, core Law built into creation means that you experience what you put out.  Sourceness attracts, begets, and resonates with Sourceness. It also means that perception follows beingness.  An individual begins to perceive more clearly, accurately, broadly, and holisically, as they "expand" or more purely attune to pure Love more and more.   

There are no short cuts. 

If it was as simple as mentally recognizing that we are the higher level beings, then there would be a heck of a lot more fully awake individuals out there connected to human form.  99% of the ones whom claim to be, seem to be either deluded or frauds. 

Regarding guidance, I'm with Albert.  The expanded guidance that I communicate with, I tend to think of as wise friends more than anything.  While I think of them as friends, at the same time, I'm aware that some of the individuals and groups involved, are definitely more evolved than both "personality" level "me" (the flesh Justin), and more evolved than nonphysical version/level me. 

This doesn't mean that someday, I won't be where they are at (that's the plan and the goal), but I also very much know that I'm not fully there yet either.  And that's ok.  It doesn't make my guidance "better" than me, but when they speak, I listen. 

I do believe there are different levels and kinds of guidance though.  I think it's important for people to have the conscious intention and desire, to communicate primarily with the most expanded/helpful/loving/aware/positive level of guidance. 

These, I tend to think of as the Co-Creators, can help a person more than any other level, even more than their own Expanded self collective.  That is because they are fully consciously in that pattern of being "higher level beings".  They are fully intune with pure Love, pure wisdom, pure awareness, pure helpfulness.  There is no lack of Love, no negativity within them anymore.  They have removed all hindrances, all obstacles, all that kept them from conscious unity with the Whole and with Source--as they, like us, once experienced the lack (conscious unity).

These don't want to be worshiped, put on pedestals, etc but if we were practical, if we were wise, and humble, we would realize that such individuals and levels are worth listening to, even more than one's own self at times.   

And ime, these are commonly perceived as having a brilliant, very radiant White Light emanation.  So now we've come full circle. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.