Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42694 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #45 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 12:58am

nm.  I'd be playing into the game.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #46 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 11:01am

Quote:
nm.  I'd be playing into the game. 

Hm?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #47 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 12:31pm

Justin mentioned opening up to love.

Yes, the best way to grow and learn is to open up to love. Intellectual activity and observing things won't don't as much as finding out at heart level.

This morning as I meditated I felt at heart level that the more I connect to my spirit self/higher self,  the more I connect to a level of being where I am not isolated from others.

No matter how much matrix-like manipulators exist, they can't stop us from tuning into love, higher levels of being, and all who abide there.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #48 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 6:59pm

What I find in my personal experience — and in no sense intended to imply either contraryism or passive-aggressive "helpfulness" — is opening up to love requires grounding in the solar plexus.

Our bodies have great wisdom. Full embodiment (in my experience) is seldom taught. We've ages of indoctrination on both gross and subtle levels that spirit is pure and the body is corrupt.

This light bulb came on for me several years ago when a kindered soul performed myofascial release on my solar plexus. Please, don't try this at home, it's a highly specialized procedure and there are only a couple people on the planet I would trust to do this.

What I can state as unequivocally true is our bodies cannot lie.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 10:19pm

« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2017 at 6:54pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Quote:
Our bodies have great wisdom.

Our bodies are animals that are focused on physical survival. The body is fear and self driven primarily. The body has a certain amount of "instinct", which can be helpful/useful in certain circumstances and context, such as physical health. If the body is ill/in dis-ease, it can let one know what it needs to become more healthy. The body also provides "healthy" fear in the sense of not stepping out in front of a moving bus or the like, but the fear of the body can easily get out of hand.

Otherwise, there is no "wisdom" of the body.  Much of what people refer to as "ego" is the influence of their body over that of their nonphysical consciousness (who and what they truly are). It's hard to not be influenced by the body, and it's fear/survival/selfish drives at this cycle, because we are in a more dense cycle. 

As the awakening more fully blossoms here, and more and more of humanity starts to wake up and live more from their Soul and Spirit levels of self and attune more and more to Love, then the vibratory nature of the physical itself will begin to shift/change and speed up. It will become less dense, and "lighter" in nature. 

This will make it easier to more fully and purely express/channel our true natures while directly focused in the physical. 

But there are forces and beings that are against this awakening.  There are humans who unconsciously, and consciously, in a sense work for them.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #51 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 5:39pm

And in this light no great surprise when we first engage in serious communication with our body, our body's response is: [coarse language]. Do you like to be called an ignorant, stupid animal?

Play a game? On a scale of 1-10 where 10 is the least and 1 is the most: how much is our heart committed to total embodiment here and now? How much is our mind committed to total embodiment here and now?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:37pm

I have appreciation for the body for it's role in allowing me this opportunity of expression here.  I express this appreciation mostly by treating the body well and trying to keep it healthy. I find when I do that, both the body and I connected to the body, feel better, more alive, and it allows my conspicuousness to flow through the body better/more purely and harmoniously.

Perhaps a more incisive question is, should one listen more to the body, or more to one's Expanded self level and one's Expanded Guidance? 

Most of my experiences where I listened more to the body  and it's influence, rather than the latter influences, I experienced issues, limitations, and/or a slowing down of my  vibratory system. 

The more one listens to the body, the more towards the "red" one tends to become, so to speak.   

Most of the people I know or have met, tend to listen to their body more than their Expanded self and Expanded Guidance, and perhaps not coincidentally, most people I know or have met, aren't particularly happy and at peace. 

The way and path of the Spirit is what leads to happiness and a peace that surpasses understanding.  However, that way and path, is, especially at first, harder to fully walk than the way of the body while focused in this world. 

The last time I was focused here, I was pretty aware of Soul and Spirit, and fairly intune, and yet, I still let my body influence me too much.  Particularly in the sexual area.  I liked women and sex quite a lot.  A big part of it, was the influence of the body and of hormones, and another was more a spiritual aspect of enjoying the deeper merging with others.  For sex can be a physical reflection, of consciousness merging. 

Well, I ended up causing a lot of problems for myself and others by allowing self to indulge the body in that area. The wiser course in that life would have been to redirect that strong mostly body based energy into the higher centers and/or have stuck to being with one woman.

In this life, while I have the option of being "open" in our relationship, I have chosen to not partake in that anymore. It was not an easy choice, but it was a necessary one for greater growth. To be honest, I should have made that choice a long time ago.  I'm sure my Expanded self collective, and Expanded Guidance has been kind of shaking their respective heads a bit these last 7 or so years. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #53 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:40am

Morrighan

You are correct, the body has great wisdom, especially if we allow the mind to listen to it. I wonder how long it could maintain itself if we did not constantly poison it physically, emotionally and mentally. According to the Bible, the earliest humans lived to almost one thousand years old. Perhaps this was due to the purity of the foods they consumed, the lack of pollution and perhaps genetic purity, as they didn't have garbage DNA being passed down from centuries upon centuries of damage built up in genetic memory from harmful habits. I think it's easy to downplay the unfathomably complex nature of the body. Truly an amazing thing.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #54 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Little doubt in my mind our bodies are capable of healing themselves, lending credence to tales of very long-lived people. I would say this has not been true for at least the last two cycles, though, and likely more.

Many of the body's healing capabilities, I am given to understand, were compromised on a cellular level. Which is neither here nor there, really.

My experience in these realms goes something like this: when our bodies are in pain we naturally withdraw from the source of pain. For example, many people learn their first OBE at the dentist's office. Or perhaps, in the case of chronic pain, become "addicted" to OBE, blaming the body for the experience of pain.

Somewhat counter-intuitively, deep healing occurs when we accept total and complete embodiment. It is through embodiment we engage our bodies and our body's wisdom.

My personal experience in a sacred forest in Co Roscommon brought some of this home to me. My body in her grace held my pain for me — the pains of a long life journey and buried emotions were held in my knees and kidneys. The pain my body held made me want to be elsewhere — anywhere but IN my body because it hurt to be in my body.

Once I gave voice to the pain my body held for me, the healing began. My body did this for me. She in no way wishes to hurt me. But it was I who needed to open the conversation with love.

This I state with alacrity: our bodies know what is true. It is an invaluable tool!

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:18pm

As the body is focused on self preservation, like any animal, of course it's interested in it's own healing.

Saying the body has great wisdom, is kind of like saying our cat friend has great wisdom. Hint, she doesn't. She is driven primarily by instincts, self preservation, and material appetites and conditioning.

However, just because she doesn't have great wisdom, doesn't mean that I can't respect and love her. I do, and enjoy exchanging affection with her. This isn't the best comparison since there is Soul within Jasmine, and it's not just her body that I love, but more her Soul (and her Soul is more mature than most other cat's I've known and met). 

I'm not saying there isn't benefit to grounding.  While we are here and directly connected to the body, we are part of the physical Earth, and it's important to ground both our bodies and if we are contacting expanded/fast vibratory nonphysical energies, then it's important to share that with the physical Earth.   

That interchange/sharing of energy helps both, a mutual service. The physical Earth needs our Soul and Spirit energies, and we (our bodies) need her helpful, balancing, grounding affect since we are working through a body, which is connected to her.   

But at the same time, it's limiting to put the body on any kind of pedestal. All in all, it's a vehicle, a shell, a complex construct, and one that is innately limiting in tendency and affect. 

This is why it's very common to read in NDE accounts, that so many people who die, are greatly relieved and very happy to be fully separated from the body--not necessarily because of physical pain or the like, but because of the heaviness, distortion, and limitation of same. 

Vince, you say you're now interested in Biblical teachings?  The NT speaks some on the differences between the body and the Soul and Spirit.

Perhaps a big clue to the nature of the body vs that of Spirit, are some readings that Edgar Cayce's guidance gave.  In talking about Yeshua overcoming the world and flesh, they note that when he was on the cross, he cried out "My Father,  my Father, why have you forsaken me!?" 

This source indicated that this wasn't Yeshua--his inner consciousness, but rather the last of the body consciousness rebelling. The body was in pain and full of terror.  It did not want Yeshua to sacrifice it. Even to the very end, it rebelled against his spiritual consciousness. This "battle" was particularly intense while he was in the garden and he was praying that this bitter cup be taken from him. 

The NT records that this stress/strain was so great, that he started to "sweat" quantities of blood. He and his body was fully aware of the kind of pain and suffering he would go through shortly.  The body influenced towards that of not wanting to go through with it. But Yeshua's Spirit self, over came the influence of the body in the moment he said and meant, "But not my will be done, but the will of the Father be done".

Even in Yeshua, we can note a difference pre and post Resurrection.  Post Resurrection, Yeshua was no longer connected to a dense, animal body, born of a human.  He had co-created a new/free form that could be in the world, but no longer was of it. The form was based on his physical body, but the substance, or rather essence, was that of pure Spirit.

This Yeshua no longer experiences the limitations and pangs of the animal body.  He completely transcends the physical, and has complete control over same.  He had unusual some control over it prior, but it's much greater post resurrection.

I had an interesting experience somewhat recently. I have been wondering off and on, whether or not complete enlightenment was possible while connected to a human body. I had begun to think that it wasn't, but I wasn't sure.  A friend of mine, whom I hadn't talked to in a while, messaged me out of the blue, and he wrote this,

Quote:
Hi brother,
On a daily basis, I pick up my copies of the Holy Bible, the Holy Vedas, and the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, and I ask God that if He would like to say anything to me through these three books, would He guide my hand to the right page. Today, when I picked up the Holy Vedas, my hand went to the following verses, and I thought of you. Below are the words from that page.

"We worship the Mother of three realms,
Renowned to be the granter of eternal glory,
Let the separation of our soul from our body
Be a step to absolute liberation
May She release our soul from the bondage
Of mortal life
As the ripened melon is separated from its stem.
May our death be a step to immortality."

"Having taken the oath to dedicate your life
Towards gaining immortality,
May you know that the path that leads to it
Is that of complete surrender and dedication.
Remember, you are the child of immortality."

"O Lord, liberate our souls
From the shadows of birth and death,
Not from our aspirations of existence, i.e.,
    immortality."

"O God, help me to put an end
To all physical desires of the maligned body,
Bless that I may qualify to partake
Of the nectar of immortal love."

It seemed that his guidance, or my guidance through him, was confirming my increasing intuition that full enlightenment was not possible while connected to a human body. In electrical terms, the body probably can't handle the degree of voltage nor amps that the Spirit puts out. 

If a person was getting close to full enlightenment while connected to a human body, the body would probably die. Depending on the need, then the individual could either re-create a form from thought and Spirit consciousness, or choose to act as "invisible" guidance as most guidance does most often. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #56 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:35pm

My encounters with non-humans — dogs, cats, porcupines, cows, you name it — demonstrate they hold equal or greater wisdom than many humans I encounter. Up to you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Morrighan wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
My encounters with non-humans — dogs, cats, porcupines, cows, you name it — demonstrate they hold equal or greater wisdom than many humans I encounter. Up to you.

As I said, it wasn't the best comparison, because animals, like the human animal, have both a physical and nonphysical component.  Animals are imbued with individual Souls, which like humans, are at different stages of growth/awareness.  Human connected Souls can range from the very slow vibratory/psychopathic (very immature), all the way up to near full conscious Source attunement (extremely mature/zenith).   

So it wasn't the best comparison. 

As regards the comment towards this self--it's an interesting take considering you don't know well, either the physical, personality me nor the nonphysical me. 

With such a lack of information/knowns, I wonder how you can come to such a conclusion? 

Also, can you explain better the wisdom of the body and of animals in a holistic, logical way?  Like give various concrete examples and relate it to a larger philosophy that is internally consistent?

I would suggest to you, intuitively based, that this might help.  When you meditate and seek guidance, ask specifically to connect, attune to, and communicate with only the most expanded, loving, aware, helpful, and spiritually evolved sources. Ask these for direction, help, guidance, and shielding from hindering forces. And really mean it on both counts.   

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #58 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 8:11am

I think the body's wisdom is in it's ability to know what is best for itself and communicate this in a way that one's consciousness understands, not to mention it's miraculous self-healing potential. If the body was unable to do this, I wouldn't consider it very wise. Unfortunately the mind's wisdom can be severely lacking when it comes to accepting the body's guidance.

However, I tend to see the body/mind/spirt as one interconnected self, rather than distinctly separated. One may say Yeshua's "body consciousness" was screaming out in pain, while another would say his human consciousness was screaming out- perhaps a more integrated perspective, the mind/emotions/spirit being influenced by the body rather than an act of the body independent of the individual's other aspects of self. It is the mind that fears bodily destruction, the mind that adds emotional pain to physical pain. The fact that the mind can be trained to accept pain without reacting and adding emotional stress may be an indicator that a human's fear and suffering in the face of physical pain is mind-based, rather than some separate body consciousness possessing them.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 12:23pm

I've spent most of my life seeking to better understand the holism of the mind, body, spirit connection particularly in terms of health.  While our souls are connected to a body, it is very much an integrated whole system, however, that doesn't mean that there aren't fundamental differences between soul and body, for there are.

In Yeshua's case, he had the ability to have disconnected from the body to the degree that he wouldn't have felt pain, nor the body's terror, but as this was partly karmic and him meeting self as Joshua of the OT, he decided it was best to fully experience all the difficult parts of it, just as the one(s) Joshua had hung up in a tree to die did.

It was really less his "mind" and more his body's influence.  He had a mind like no other, and yet, at the time he was still connected to a dense, fearful, animal body.

Just think about humanity and it's long history.  Why has it been so limited, strife and suffering filled?  Contrast that with the nature of most of our souls and the majority of the nonphysical.  The latter is much more harmonious and fast vibratory.  So what's the main variable involved?  The influence of the human body animal which is somewhat a being unto itself.  Granted, the Reptilians and the psychopathic souls that have incarnated into human form have caused a certain amount of damage/problems as well, but even without these the nature of physical to nonphysical would still be somewhat like that of oil and water in that they don't mix well innately.

This has a lot to do with the origins of the physical and our original interaction with same.  It's like the physical is the shadow part of Soul, which got refracted/split off.  It's the collective negativity of Soul densified and projected out into its own, temporary, reality.

It is the shadow resulting from something (will) blocking the Light (Spirit).  It didn't always exist and someday it won't.  Spirit on the other hand, always existed and always will. 

We are here to retrieve these lost, stuck parts of us, of Soul.  We do this primarily by infusing the physical with Love.  By doing that, we raise its vibrations closer back to Soul.  However, it is both a very individual and also very collective effort.  What we call physical has a more set nature and doesn't change as quickly as mind/soul. 

This is why it's so hard, even for a Soul who has come here from a very expanded dimension, or even from the core of Source Consciousness, to fully overcome the limited, stuck nature of the human body while directly connected to same.  How many He/She's are out there walking along us?

Bigger picture truth is and has to be holistically logical and internally consistent.  It has to address all levels and aspects.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.