Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42771 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #90 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:26pm

Morrighan, more to the point, folks like Albert (Recoverer 2), Outofbodydude, I and others here have been directly exploring the larger consciousness system for many years now and in various different ways. 

Personally speaking, I became consciously aware of receiving information from guidance around 12 years old.  Late at night when going to sleep, I would get very strong and out of blue thought/feeling/conceptual information about things I didn't think about in my day to day life.  Ideas and concepts like everything was completely connected, big changes were coming to the Earth and humanity that would affect everyone, everywhere, that universal Love was really important, that much of what exists in material reality has either more of a feminine or masculine balance. Fast forward 25 years to present time.

I'm not going to say that what you're talking about doesn't exist at all, but I've personally haven't received anything like that, and I've been given plenty of info that deals with uncomfortable truths.  I've also have changed much in my life to better attune the body awareness to the nonphysical, such as not eating cows, pigs, chickens, etc. Changes that weren't necessarily easy because of social pressures, built up habits, etc.  I'm used to discomfort at this point.

Both Bob Monroe and Bruce Moen have placed a lot of emphasis on verification. That's been important to me as well, because I really don't want to be fooling myself with believing what I prefer to believe vs the actual reality of things. 

How can we possibly verify what you are talking about, unless we ask to communicate/attune to/connect with only the most expanded, helpful, Loving, Source connected sources and they tell us either yes or no?   

Because, the way our reality is set up, if we tried to remote view or what not, what you are talking about, it's very possible that we could just tune into a belief system that you and others hold and not an objective reality.  Strong beliefs, especially when collective can create "thought forms" in the nonphysical. Or, like Albert mentioned, if we don't take certain precautions/guards, we can get fed info from sources like the Reptilians or negative former humans. 

The way guidance works for me, is that I'm very intuitive.  While I prefer to get deep in meditation and ask to attune only to the most expanded, etc sources, I get plenty of info otherwise through intuition. 

To be honest, my intuition tells me that what you are talking about is a misinterpretation and more of a belief system rather than an objective reality.  And to be honest, I'm not really sure what you are talking about to begin with since you're not being very clear nor holistic in what you are talking about, as well as using jargon, like vectors, that I'm not aware of any of us using and thus don't know what you mean by same. 

And to be even more honest and direct, I have wondered if perhaps you are playing with us a bit. Play is fine when it's out in the open and mutually agreed upon, but when it's not, I prefer not to play with an individual whom likes such games. 

Contrary to what Bruce recently insinuated about me, I'm about the most honest, direct, and sincere kind of person there is (this has caused me a certain amount of pain and difficultly in life with fellow humans). 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #91 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Morrighan:

Bruce Moen wrote in one of his books about light beings helping souls after they leave a lower realm. Sometimes for energetic reasons these beings slip back to a lower realm, and the light beings cry. I don't know if such beings literally cry, perhaps Bruce saw a symbolic representation. Whatever the case, it seems to me he learned that there are love-based beings that care about us.

NDE researcher PMH Atwater wrote that whether a person has a negative NDE or a positive NDE, a person experiences what he (or she) needs to experience. Howard Storm said the same on a video. I had a nonphysical experience that made the same point. NDErs and recently deceased people are able to have such experiences because there are love-based beings that go out of their way to help people. This being the case, I find it hard to believe that there are hindering structures that interfere with process--and loved-based beings do nothing about them. They are too caring to be indifferent. And if it is only a matter of setting intent, I'd be surprised if they couldn't set intent.

Your statement of having a refined method that is superior to what NDErs and other afterlife explorers have found, well, how could you know the validity of what these people found out if you didn't have their experiences?

Because of my numerous retrieval experiences I am inclined to believe what the sources I mention have found out.

When we receive information it is important to consider its validity. For the most part I have received information from friendly beings, often with symbolic imagery. However, there have been occasions when unfriendly beings have tried to pass on information to me. For example, there have been a few occasions I have been shown creepy looking black words. They would either say "assho_le" or "fuc_ you." One one occasion words with such a look said on one line "Read Seth" and on a lower line "No Satan." I'm not certain, but it seems as if a negative being tried to get me to read Seth even though I had already found out what Seth seems to be about.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:46am by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #92 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm

Is it possible for me to post a single experience without being told I don't know what I am doing / I don't have your experience / I'm here to con you / I'm being conned.

You (general you) have the skills and ability to verify for yourself. Please to consider our teams are on all new ground. You have never heard of this before / encountered this before because you have not been here before. I'm seeing contrariness for the apparent sake of contrariness.

I urge you to please afford me the same respect I afford you in coming here to share what is appropriate to these conversations.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #93 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:47pm

Hi , Recoverer 2

I trust I make no implication of anything our teams do that is superior to any existing techniques. Nothing we have found invalidates the pioneering work already completed. The work our teams do does not strictly involve afterlife retrievals. I post our findings that are appropriate to this board as a courtesy.

What I share here is new material and it makes no difference if you like it / don't like it. I'm certain there were people who didn't care to be told that Columbus found new lands and new peoples. At no point have I asked any here to believe what I share. At every point I have stated: verify for yourself. If any have, I've not heard so. I've heard pretty much exclusively why what I share is wrong or cannot be. Nothing I come here to share has anything to do with me being right. I have no stake in being right.

I'm sure there were plenty of people who had libraries full of books with learned views that the new peoples and lands Columbus reported can't exist. It wasn't that long ago Robert Monroe's findings were dismissed as codswallop. <shrug>

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:20pm

Morrighan, much earlier on near when you first rejoined, you mentioned that you used to be here and on another site run by a lady that some of us might know. 

I got the sense that you'd might talking about Linn's or Robert Bruce's site. I've been both on this site for a long time, and I was on Linn's site for awhile, a long while back. I've had a few different handles over the years, but I've always been "Justin" at my core, which is my real first name.

Is there a particular reason why you cannot share what your real first name and/or former handles on these sites were? 

Knowing who you actually are, would help me some in determining how accurate or not I think you are.  The reason being is because we live in a reality with a fundamental rule-set/law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

This Law/ruleset has many, many far ranging, important, and interesting implications and ramifications.  One of those, is that perception follows beingness.  Or in other words, the more consciously attuned to Source and PUL an individual becomes, the more expanded, clear, holistic, and accurate their perception becomes. 

Conversely, the more one puts blocks in between oneself and Source and PUL-- the more distorted, inaccurate, limiting and/or unhelpful one's perception tends to become--especially about big picture spiritual reality stuff.  Physical reality is easier to perceive for a physically focused individual. 

The outer sources that I trust and most listen to, are those that my intuition tell me are consistently positive and fast vibrational in nature and tendency.

In any case, I will bring this concept to expanded guidance under more ideal conditions--deep meditation and asking to attune to/communicate/connect with only the most PUL attuned, helpful, loving, expanded sources there are.  I will ask these to answer yes, no, or it's relative. I'll get back to the forum. 

Now the question is, will you listen to what I or others receive when we take place in this process.  Because I can tell you this much with absolute certainty. The beings that I specifically intend and ask to connect with, are far, far, far beyond you and your teams abilities and perceptions.  I trust these more than I trust any other source--especially ones that are directly focused in physical reality currently. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #95 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:24pm

Yes I was very active at Linn's. I am still in contact with a small number of people from Linn's. The reason I have not stated my user name there is private and personal.

Please be so kind as not to tell me who my teams are, what we do, and who we work with if you have no direct knowledge of that. It is frankly offensive to state: "The beings that I specifically intend and ask to connect with, are far, far, far beyond you and your teams abilities and perceptions."

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #96 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:30pm

If I speak on a public forum, and I say something somebody else finds questionable, I believe it is okay for such person to say so.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Is it possible for me to post a single experience without being told I don't know what I am doing / I don't have your experience / I'm here to con you / I'm being conned.

You (general you) have the skills and ability to verify for yourself. Please to consider our teams are on all new ground. You have never heard of this before / encountered this before because you have not been here before. I'm seeing contrariness for the apparent sake of contrariness.

I urge you to please afford me the same respect I afford you in coming here to share what is appropriate to these conversations.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #97 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:31pm

By Teams, I thought you were talking about fellow remote viewers.  Were you talking about nonphysical guidance instead?  If so, I apologize, but would ask, what kind and level is your guidance at?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #98 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm

We — our teams — are most emphatically not remote viewers, or OBEers or how-do-you-do. We're on all new ground. I work with one other embodied person who is presently in human form. All other team members are .... let's call them friends. We work together seven days a week for as many hours are necessary to complete.

The other embodied individual has no connection with TMI, Robert Monroe, Bruce, Linn or any Internet "luminary". We do the work we do because it is what we do.

We do our work out of the field of view of all but a few. It's not meant to be seen by the Teeming Millions (TM). When we come across something I believe to be of interest to this community, I post.

As stated in my original posts on this and the next topic, I came across this site as I weeded out bookmarks. On some chance I clicked the Login button and was very surprised I was still registered. Saw this thread topic, recalled something pertinent, posted, and up until now have taken nothing but flack. So truly wondering what happened to this community. Well, not wondering that much as I left here for Linn's because of this attitude and went on to much, much more.

I'm easy enough to find beyond this forum with your skill sets. I promise I won't be too receptive if you (general you) approach me on the inner planes to tell me how right you are. My focus is on the work our teams engage in, not in proving my value.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #99 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:00pm

I think it's ok to be skeptical about strong claims, especially ones that imply that there is a major afterlife trap of sorts. 

I've learned that there are various different kinds and levels of nonphysically based guidance.  There is our Expanded self/Disk/Spirit self collective, there are regular guides of various different abilities, perceptual capacity and levels, there are the Co-Creators, and there are beings that act as guidance but whom are wolves in sheep's clothing. 

The levels and kinds of guidance I most communicate with are a combo of my Expanded self and the Co-Creators.  It's more like, I use my connection to my Expanded self to relay info from the Co-Creators. 

The Co-Creator or Source level is the most expanded there is. The individuals that make up same, are of pure Love, pure perception, pure helpfulness and pure positivity.  They have the most accurate perceptions that are possible. 

So yes, from my experience, it's important to ask and know what kind of guidance level is one primarily communicating with. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #100 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:09pm

Yes, and well you should be skeptical, and I have not changed my tune on this point.

Morrighan is my name, and it's my middle name. I use that name with most of my friends.

I wouldn't know how to answer "what guidance level I have". Am I rated a AAA by the Transgalactic Angel Bureau? Or has my spiritual credit rating been downgraded for that one night in Manhattan? It's a nonsensical question to me.

Honestly, go look for yourself. By now you have a good signal on me and can find me on the inner planes with your skill sets. Names, you got. I've already done so with some of you or I wouldn't be here. Ask your own guides.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:02pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #101 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Categories are: Disk/Disk members, regular still individualized guides from other Disks, Co-Creator/Source level guidance, and false guides/guidance of various kinds. 

We who are in human form, can communicate with any one of the above, and sometimes we communicate with all of those levels at different times.  Unless one creates specific intentions and requests, then what we attune to/communicate with, depends a lot on our attunement and state of being within the moment of seeking information.

To communicate with the Co-Creator/Source level, it helps a lot to make a specific intention/request to attune to/connect/communicate with only these.  Then remembering the feeling of Love and/or deep appreciation/gratitude helps to strengthen our conscious connection with them so that we can actually perceive what they may relay. 

It's been my experience that sometimes they will help one to raise/speed up the vibrations of one's system to facilitate such communication/perception. I often ask for that specific help. This process is much like when Bruce talked about when he communicated with the Planning Intelligence.

It's far from a nonsensical question or issue.  It's actually a very important issue and not one that gets talked about enough on sites like this. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #102 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Oh, that. I forgot about that.

I know who I AM. Period.

Verify for yourself. Don't take my word for it. Would you take my word for it if I said I am A, or B or Z? I can make up anything. I've nothing to gain from doing so. Use the skills you've learned here and elsewhere, verify for yourself.

Now it is seagull who requested we stay on topic, and I had done so until these diversions regarding my authenticity. Perhaps we should make a new topic where you all can debate how properly aligned I am. I'll grab the popcorn.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:07pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #103 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:43pm

"Perhaps we should make a new topic where you all can debate how properly aligned I am. I'll grab the popcorn."

Is it wrong to be curious and to ask which kind and level of guidance you primarily communicate with?  Do you not consider it an important issue at all?  Are all "friends"/helpers/guides all the same?  Do they all have the same degree of perceptual capacity and accuracy?  Are all Disks/Expanded selves on the same level?   

Anyways, today is one of the days where I work my full time and part job, so I probably won't have time/energy to meditate on this issue.  Tomorrow, I will bring the question up to the Source/Co-Creator level and see what they say, if anything, about it. 

There have been a number of times where I leaned to a certain conclusion or perception, and I was given info during which contradicted what I previously leaned to.  Because of that, I try to stay open minded.  I will ask the Source/Co-Creator level about this with as little preconception as possible.   

Is the following question acceptable?  Is there now, or has there ever been a human afterlife consciousness trap used to trap formerly human focused Souls into undesirable, non optimally free states from a negative/unloving intention, and which uses the White Light as an attractant?

Btw, a thought/question occurred to me re: your nonphysical friends. Have you ever received certain color impressions in relation to them?
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:21pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #104 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:11pm

The simplest thing to begin with is to verify my integrity for yourself with the skills you hold. I'll return to this point.

That said, a couple of things. First, if you want to verify our teams' findings for yourself to your own satisfaction, it is important to know where to look. As I state repeatedly, I share new information about states that are new to you. If you look in the familiar afterlife territories you are going to find precisely what you expect (and, by the tenor of these conversations, hope) to find: nothing. They did not exist in the charted afterlife territories. And they have been unplugged. Unplugged from all reference prisms, past, present and future. Nothing remains of them. That's the whole point when we unplug something.

To add to the difficulty, up until our discovery of these structures, our teams are in the understanding they had gone undetected for, at minimum, the last two cycles. They were not intended to be found. Our teams did not trace the inception point of these structures, nor was there a need to. Also recall we did not go looking for them. We were engaged in other work on another project that has absolutely nothing to do with any afterlife territory. They were a great a surprise to us. Asking your helpers / team members / your own connection to Source may not be any help to you. The existence of the structures was hidden. Otherwise they'd have already been taken out of commission, eh? In fact our teams only in the last week discovered a structure that we determined has never been seen before. The architects are long gone, we observed.

Recall too, I have made it very clear the structures we found bear little resemblance to the original thesis put forward in this thread. Their design and function did not use "White Light as an attractant". I stated the structures were similar enough in principle to merit posting to this thread, but not the same. They were ingenious and insidious.

If you wish to see where the structures were, you'll need directions. I can supply these directions for you if you meet me on level 26 in the inner prism spheres. I can take you there myself. I'll probably need to, because ....

It is not an afterlife territory, nor is it on or near any astral plane. It is an access corridor transit point in the outer mirror matrix.

This is new language to you. I take great care not to language outside your (general your) experienced landscape insofar as I am able. It's the language our teams use and is painstakingly precise. For example here, in part, is how our work opened today (we started before sunrise my time and worked until nearly midnight, UTC +1): "this third false gate - It’s a false matrix in the inter-prism plates. We need to take it down through the lower octahedrons. There are false matrix spheres in the inner occlusion zones unplug and there are false parallel matrices in the inner prism spheres".

This is precision communication for our teams, and likely not at all helpful to you (general you). And so I avoid using it here where I can. Keen eyes see no mention of Reptilians or Sirian High Councils or pan-galactic overlords. It's technical and we are performing technical work. There is nothing glam to see here.

Meeting me so I can show you — much easier than following our work language — would be like a partnered retrieval. Our teams work out-of-time, so there is no reason to arrange a day and an hour. When / if you (general you) show up I will show you myself.

So, about that point of asking for my level of guidance that I promised to return to. Throw your bloody books away. Pardon my French. If you haven't gathered by now from today's word-for-word (though slightly truncated) mission briefing, our teams work in territories new to you.

My team: I said friends and that is a convenient shorthand. One team member is presently embodied as a human. That's as much as is necessary to know. Well, I am also presently embodied as a human. That makes two. Our other team members ....

All that is really necessary to know is: I Know Who I AM.

Meditate, go ask your guides, look me up in the spiritual phone book, ask the cop on the corner, run a background check in the Akashic records. We don't need no steenkin' badges. I Know Who I AM. Catchee?

Meet me on level 26 in the interprism spheres and verify for yourself. You (general you) have the skill to do so, that's why you are here on this board. And come with an open mind ....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.