Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42772 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #75 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 5:27pm

While it may not seem like it on the surface, I am very appreciative and thankful for your work here, both in a personal and impersonal sense.  I think/feel/know that you have provided an important service to this world/humanity.  I know that my teacher is overall/mostly happy with it and you. 

One of the differences between us and our called to service, is that you got the job of dealing with mostly the positive, feel good stuff in communicating with others.  I've got the job of addressing the unpleasant, shadow, hindering side of reality.  Guess which job is more pleasant, easier, and more feel good for a materially focused personality?   I wouldn't wish my job on you or anyone, it's a thankless one where people tend to shoot the messenger. 

But I do it, because it's important to do, if this world is to get to the future that Bob Monroe saw as a probability.  Complete spiritual transformation towards PUL.

Quote:
As long as you play be the rules and abide by the Posting Guidelines you are welcome to share your afterlife musings.

This seems to be a blatant mis-truth. In the last couple of days, I've been blocked 3 times from being able to sign into my account. Just happened again earlier a couple hours or so ago. Unless somehow you are not doing it and your site is being hacked, or someone else with admin like permissions is doing it, then you are out and out lying about the above.  If that is the case, then I would be rather disappointed in you and your lack of honesty.

Btw, I know crap about computers and haven't ever tried to hack anything.  I used a feature of the site to get back in.  I don't plan on staying, as I know in reality, I'm not wanted here. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Bruce, I would like to publicly thank you for all you have done and for allowing this site to be what it has been all these years. It is a special place to me and I have learned so much here. I hope to see you in the light one day, and I know I will. In the meantime, I wish you comfort and support during the times ahead.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Justin, I am sorry for the loss you still feel on anniversaries such the one this week. I know you are comforted by the knowledge that she lives on.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #78 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 7:04pm

Quote:
  This seems to be a blatant mis-truth. In the last couple of days, I've been blocked 3 times from being able to sign into my account. Just happened again earlier a couple hours or so ago. Unless somehow you are not doing it and your site is being hacked, or someone else with admin like permissions is doing it, then you are out and out lying about the above.  If that is the case, then I would be rather disappointed in you and your lack of honesty.

Justin, a blatant Truth for you.  No one, neither myself, nor anyone else on this website's staff has done anything to cause you to be blocked from logging into the Forums. 

Do you get an error message when you are blocked?  If so I suggest you put copies of any such error messages in a post to Allan on the Technical Difficulties Reporting Forum.

Oh, and thank you for informing me of your lack of trust in my honesty and integrity.  It fits a sly innuendo pattern Ive seen many times..

Bruce

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #79 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Indeed, my gratitude to you Bruce and the pioneering work you did.

I returned here to inform of the new vistas I and our teams explore, and trust others continue to break new trail beyond.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:28pm

Bruce, all I know is what I've experienced.  I tried logging in with my password and when I did, I got a screen that said username password mismatch or something to that affect.

This has happened to me 3 separate times in the last couple of days.  Each time, I used the "forgot password" link to reset my password to a new one, and then was able to get in temporarily.  The last time, which was today, it didn't work when I used "Justin" as the username, said username was not found. 

Again, I allowed for the possibility that your site is being hacked, or someone else is doing it.

Quote:
Oh, and thank you for informing me of your lack of trust in my honesty and integrity.  It fits a sly innuendo pattern Ive seen many times..

No, my issue is that I'm unusually honest, open, sincere and direct. Up until this experience, I wouldn't even considered the possibility of you out and out lying to me.  I spent a couple years putting you on a bit of a pedestal because I was deeply moved and inspired by your work. 

Also, umm, holistic logic check.  It wasn't that long ago where you said that you were going to permanently ban me, then did so by apparently blocking my IP.  I wasn't even able to read the forum for months.  This happened around the time that 3 different posters were ganging up on me and becoming very personally negative towards me and I finally started speaking strongly back to some of them. 

Considering that happened in the somewhat recent past, why wouldn't you try to block me now that I somehow got back on?  I'm not sure what happened that allowed me and another poster that you banned, to log back in.

Bruce, I'm getting the very strong sense that it's less you and more a very imbalanced human animal body talking to me.  I tried to be mostly positive in my last reply, and you returned it with extremist demonization of me. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:54pm

Quote:
Justin, I am sorry for the loss you still feel on anniversaries such the one this week. I know you are comforted by the knowledge that she lives on.

Thank you for saying the above. 
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2017 at 1:18pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:21am

I do not participate in the private messaging system here. It is not specific to you, Justin.

BTW, the topic of this thread is the white light. Any further replies I make will be related to that.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Hi Seagull,

I apologize for the 2nd part of my reply. It wasn't necessary.  While there is some truth to what I said, in a general way/sense, I didn't say it out of a place/intent of Love/helpfulness, but out of emotional upsetness.  I've edited the 2nd part.

Regarding the White Light, it's a good ideal to work towards, but I'm not sure a human can fully get there in the sense of purely attuning to and expressing. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #84 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:35am

In my view we each have the white light as an essential part of our very being. It is not necessary for us to try to express it outwardly. It holds and supports us at all times. We are perfectly accepted as we are. That is the point I make here.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #85 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Hi all.

Yes here is an update on the original topic. As stated upthread, our teams found and unplugged structures that bore a resemblance (in principle) to the theorized white light traps. I trust I was most careful not to mischaracterize their design, function, or purpose, and emphasized the structures no longer impact our daily reality constructs. They are completely unplugged.

In brief, those structures were in place for a very long time and served to interfere with the Being of individuals transitioning from their embodiment. I invite all here to verify for themselves, and not to take my word for it.

Today our teams discovered a related structure in the course of other work that is not relevant to this conversation.

We found different structures that are woven into us on our journey into embodiment. The purpose of these structures is not in your best interest.

Since all here are skilled in the required areas of work, I bring this up in the knowledge that you hold the choice to unplug these structures from your own beingness. It is not something I can do for you, it is not something you can find someone else to do for you. You won't find it in a book. As I stated, this is a fresh discovery.

You have to disconnect it yourself. You have the power to do so, and the ability to do so. You know from Bruce's work how to place intent. It will take just a few seconds and that's all there is to it.

Be well.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #86 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Morrighan:

You weren't real specific, but I suppose it is enough for a person to set the intent that anything that isn't beneficial be disengaged from his (or her) being.

In a way what you say is as glum as what some fundamentalist Christians claim when they say that you have to believe as they say or end up in hell for all of eternity. A lot of well meaning people aren't going to accept what they say.

I believe it is fair to say that a very high percentage of the human population won't hear and do as you suggest. Therefore, if what you say is true, the future is very sad for most people.

That being the case, I hope you are wrong, just as I hope fundamentalist Christians are wrong.

Perhaps it is valid that NDErs and other explorers haven't found out what you found out.

I'd suggest that you reconsider the effectiveness of your remote viewing technique, but you probably won't listen.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #87 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Quote:
In my view we each have the white light as an essential part of our very being. It is not necessary for us to try to express it outwardly. It holds and supports us at all times. We are perfectly accepted as we are. That is the point I make here.

Mostly agree with most of the above. The Source and Source level of collective consciousness (aka the White Light), indeed does completely love, accept, and support us.  It's also a fundamental, essential part of us as well. We exist within and are completely surrounded by the White Light in a sense. We can always tap into it if we truly desire to. 

While I don't think perfection is generally asked of us while we are in a human experience, I do very much get the sense that a big part of why we are experiencing the human experience, as well as other forms and levels, is as part of our growth/remembrance to a conscious version of the White Light experience (both in attunement and expression). 

This is speaking more generally and universally.  There is also the individual factor. As individuals in a particular life, we are called to different paths, challenges, and life expression from each other.  Going by all the various inner and outer messages I've gotten over the various years, I can definitely say that both my immediate guidance system (my Disk and regular guides) and Expanded Guidance (the former in collusion with the conscious Source level) have nudged, prodded, and guided me in a certain direction. That direction seems to be to attune to and express the Source Consciousness as much as is possible for a Soul connected to a human body. I've found it's a very holistic process that even involves the health and state of the body itself. 

My spouse has gotten multiple messages about me dying young (mostly dreams).  I've wondered if perhaps I'll reach the limit of what can be attuned while connected to a body, and then choose to let the body die so that I could from Spirit, create a physical form without all the baggage and density of a human body? In a couple of dreams of hers about her future human life, I showed up to her as a very human looking "ET", whom helped her during a time of war where a negative, aggressive ET group was attacking humans. 

While I listen to/consider various outer sources to some extent, at the end of the day, I listen most to the guidance messages we receive directly. 

The thing is, while all the above that we agree upon is true about the Source/White Light, we live in a reality where a fundamental Law is built in--Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  While the Source and Source level accepts us as we are, we cannot become fully conscious of our Oneness with that level until we are fully like them in a conscious, expressive sense. And to become like them, we have to purify and transform all stuck and limiting aspects and tendencies within (which relate to selfishness), until we express only that, PUL, which emanates that White Light.

Bob Monroe saw a future probability some thousand plus years down the road, where all humans alive were collectively ascending to that level of consciousness and getting ready to completely leave the human experience and maybe even this Universe/larger reality.  To get to that future point, we need to do all that we can to facilitate that process. It's not something that just automatically happens or that is handed to us.  It's a process of freewill, choosing, and creating new and ever more positive habits. 

I have always desired and sought truth over comfort. I've observed over the years though, that many humans don't really want the naked truth of things, they desire comfort and to feel comfortable. Naked truth can be uncomfortable at times, whether if one is considering hindering forces such as Reptilians, or one is considering that one actually has to work hard to get to their ultimate fulfillment and happiness, as well as helping others to become free of suffering. 

Otherwise, why would we partake in these human lives which are so difficult and challenging to our Souls, to begin with?   Do you personally Seagull believe that you came here for a vacation from eternity? 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #88 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:39pm

I'd like to add to my last post.

Morrighan says to find out for yourself. A lot of people have been finding out for themselves, and what they found out is contrary to what Morrighan suggests. For example, people have found out that there are friendly spirit beings that work with people while doing retrievals.

I doubt that Morrighan could provide a convincing explanation as to why her team's method of finding out is more valid than the methods applied by others.

Since some people have found out that there are friendly beings that help out, I doubt that such beings would just sit by  and wait for a group of people to save everybody else. And now there is supposedly something attached to people that  can only be detached if people hear about it from Morrighan's  group and then set the intent to release it.

I'm sorry Morrighan, I feel compelled to question the validity of your source. Since there is evidence showing that remote viewing techniques aren't full proof, perhaps you have received some  false information. Are you willing to consider the possibility that false information can come from a remote viewing like technique?

An example, Courtney Brown had a remote viewing session that supposedly confirmed Seth's viewpoint that Jesus wasn't crucified. Below is a link to what I wrote about this. I believe I did a fair job of explaining why Seth's claim is  bogus, it is up to each person to decide for his or her self.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/a-night-in-heaven/chapter-13/

Why did Courtney's viewing support Seth's claim? Perhaps because despite how pure remote viewing supposedly is,  his preference was displayed. Perhaps a misleading being gave him this information (he has written that he has received information from Reptilians). Perhaps Seth was correct, but I doubt this.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #89 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:43pm

Hi, Recoverer 2 (and others)

In all respect, I invite you to look for yourself at what I do, how I do it, and what I share. Verify this for yourself.

Our teams operate, in part, with techniques Bruce and others pioneered here. Our techniques are refinements of existing work in some areas, and are completely new in other areas. Please be so kind as to consider we know what we are doing. I trust you have the wisdom and courtesy to refrain from speculation until you have personally verified what I come here to share.

If you (general you) are unable to personally verify what I share, I urge you to refrain from public or private speculation as to the work of our teams. To date, I have not noticed any from this forum in or near my field beyond the narrow confines of this board. I definitely would be aware of you if you sought me out trans-3D. Nearly every response to my posts to date amounts to "what you state conflicts with what I've read/heard". That's because our teams are on all new ground. I trust none believe Robert Monroe, Bruce, et al are the only ones who make new discoveries.

My lack of specificity as to the nature of the structures we discovered is intentional. You have to find it for yourself. It's up to you. A general stated intent to remove structures that are contrary to your Being is insufficient. I provided enough information for you to locate the structure and take appropriate action.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.