Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
A View into the Hereafter (Read 61260 times)
Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
A View into the Hereafter
May 19th, 2012 at 4:06pm

Hi,

I'm new on this forum. I live in the Netherlands and have my own website about spiritual science. My knowledge is based on the books of Jozef Rulof.

I would like to bring your attentions to the books of Jozef Rulof.
Jozef was a mediumistic writer who lived in the Netherlands from 1898 to 1952. During his whole life Jozef was protected, guided and trained by his personal spiritual guide Master Alcar.

Today the legacy of Jozef Rulof comprises 27 books totalling over 11,000 pages.
The first book published by Jozef Rulof is called 'A View into the Hereafter'. In this book a clear view is given of the after life, what spheres there are, how they are seperated from each other and many other interesting things.

There is much more to tell you about.
The Masters also gave a clear view of our position in the universe.
We know now that the universe started with the Big Bang, but how did we come into being here on earth? The Masters have the answers and you can read it in 'The Origin of the Universe', however it is recommended to read the introductory books of Jozef Rulof before starting on this one.
I myself had a difficult time reading that book and I did read the introductory books. It was so new and unprecedented that my first reaction was to deny even reading that book. But those things changed in the course of time.

Today I have read almost all the books that Rulof has written and I must say that all my questions about the after life, why we are here, is there a God, etcetera, are thouroughly answered by these books.
They have made a different person of me. I now know what will await me when I arrive in the after life.
I am confident and I know how to attune myself.

Please have a good day,
Mogenblue / Frits Andriessen

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: A View into the Hereafter
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2012 at 7:19pm

In Monroe's first book he noticed that our Universe is only one of many physical Universes. Could you elaborate on that matter regarding Rulof's view?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #2 - May 20th, 2012 at 12:58am

I've heard about that: multiple universes. That's something that breaks my mind. I haven't seen much of that in Rulof's books.
Especially in 'The Origin of the Universe' and in 'The Cosmology of Jozef Rulof' you are taken to a trip outside our planet to see where we came from and where we have to prepare ourselves for on our way to reunite conscious with God.

It's very well possible that there are multiple universes, but what the Masters of Light have shown in Rulof's books is that there are seven Cosmic Degrees in the Universe. We started on the First. That is where our souls were created. The ultimate stadium of the First Cosmic Degree was the fish stadium.
From there we travelled over hundreds of planets to the Second Cosmic Degree. And again over hundreds of planets we arrived here on Earth which is the Third Cosmic Degree.

From here, Earth, the Third Cosmic Degree, there are seven planets that we must follow to arrive on the Fourth Cosmic Degree.
You prepare yourself for a higher planet by concentration, by inner attunement. It is all concentration and attunement. You have to grow in Love by serving and loving the life of God.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe.

I don't know if there are multiple physical universes. That goes beyond my head and I haven't seen much of it in Rulof's books either, but it's very well possible. As far as I know the Masters don't tell things twice and they don't come in each others way.

They were much more specific about multiple spiritual worlds.
There are seven consecutives spheres of Light and seven consecutive spheres of Darkness. Each seperated from the next like land and air.
A spirit in the first sphere of light is not able to enter the second sphere of light. The second is higher, has more light and perfection and requires a more attunement to light and love. You gain this by giving love and helping other people.

So people cannot enter a higher sphere, but people from higher spheres can go to any sphere below them because they have made that their own. They posses the inner capabilities to attune themselves to a lower sphere. It is all by concentration and will power.
Spirits like from the fourth or fifth sphere of light can attune themselves in a flash of a second to a place in a lower sphere by concentration and will power.

But to reach the dark spheres requires more attunement and will power. You need more experience and concentration to enter the first sphere of darkness and lower.
How to move around between spheres of Light and Darkness and what these spheres are like is described in the book 'A View into the Hereafter'. That's about 640 pages. I can't repeat that in one post  Wink

So I am very familiar with spiritual worlds but I don't know much about physical universes. It's very well possible they exist but then they would be something for the higher cosmic degrees. Maybe the fifth cosmic degree or the sixth. I really don't know.

The Masters did not show very much of the higher Cosmic Degrees. These Masters themselves live in the spiritual spheres of Light that belong to the Third Cosmic Degree (Earth). So they themselves rely on information that is passed on to them by spirits that have moved over to the higher Cosmic Degrees.

I think it usually takes about a 1000 or 1500 years to reach the next planet towards the fourth Cosmic Degree once you have reached the Spheres of Light and solved all your Carma so that you don't have to return to Earth anymore.

I bet this could spawn a whole lot of more questions.
'The Origin of the Universe' is about 550 pages...
The Masters were able to give a limited view of the lower cosmic degrees because to describe everything in detail would require thousands of books and they simply did not have the time or means for that.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - May 20th, 2012 at 8:58am

Thanks for your answer.

You talk about God, what kind of God is that? A creator God, a Christian god
or something else?

Also you mention the number seven, is Rulof's non-physical world similar to
the one of Theosophy?

(Monroe's Focus 34/35, is in my impression more physical in character but
functions like one of the non-physical worlds.) Is there something similar
to Monroe's Focus 34/35 in Rulof's descriptions?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #4 - May 20th, 2012 at 10:41am

God is what you define by it.
The Masters say that if the word God should ever have to be replaced by a better word the preferred word would be AllMother...

Let me give the definition of God as received by clear audiance by Jozef Rulof prior to writing his Cosmology:

'The Cosmology for this Mankind
The Allsource...
God as Mother
God as Father
God as Soul
God as Life
God as Spirit
God as a Personality
God as Harmonic Laws
God as Material Laws
God as Spiritual Laws
God as the Expanding Universe
God as Justice
God as Love
The Spark of God...'

I can't do any better than that.

I have to tell you that I am not very familiar with Monroe's work. I only know of a Monroe that wrote a book on disembodiement. So what you write about his Focus 34/35 is unknown to me.

The number seven is very important in Rulof's work. It has nothing to do at all with Theosophy. Rulof's work stands completely on it's own.

The Masters state that there are seven stages in everything that comes into being. Every stage may be divided in seven substages and so on.
Here on Earth there are seven stages for the human organism. The white organism is the ultimate stage. When the human soul arrives on this planet it begins it's journey in the jungle. So it's very important to preserve the jungles on our planet because there are still millions and more that have to come to this planet.

You also have the spiritual stages, the stages for the inner feeling. People with the seventh stage of inner feeling can be found in large civilized cities, but not only in the West, certainly also in Asia.

On a Cosmic scale there are seven Cosmic Degrees in the Universe. Here on Earth we are on the Third Cosmic Degree. So we are not even half way yet. People that have completed their evolution here on Earth have moved on to the higher Cosmic Degrees. At present all the higher Cosmic Degrees up to the Seventh are populated with millions or billions of people on each Cosmic Grade.

One more detail: Christ is the First Master of the Seventh Cosmic Degree. He was the first soul to be created on the First Cosmic Degree, the first to complete his cycle here on Earth and the first to arrive at the Seventh Cosmic Degree.

Have a good day.
This is my third message. According to the rules of this website I am in my next message or post allowed to mention the url of my website........  Wink

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - May 20th, 2012 at 4:41pm

Hello Mogenblue:

I've never heard of Jozef Rulof before. Have you read what wikipedia says about him? I don't know if it's accurate, but the below sounds odd to me.

"Rulof claimed to be the greatest medium ever, and that nobody would ever surpass him. The next great medium would be the "Direct Voice Apparatus" (DVA), a technical device that would enable people to communicate directly with the spirit world. The DVA would be based on another device to make all diseases disappear.[1]

He claimed he was under the control of two guides: master Alcar and master Zelanus.

Suicide

Rulof believed that each human has a certain time to live. When someone commits suicide, they only lose day-consciousness. The silver cord does not break and the suicide remains in the material body. They then experience the body's rotting. According to Rulof, this pain cannot be compared with any torture on earth. When the body is rotted completely and the skeleton becomes visible, the person walks in an empty world and only sees and hears themselves. When the actual time of death has come, the spirit goes back to the world of the unconscious, or it goes to one of the spheres. For example, when someone commits suicide at the age of 35, and that person had to become 85 years old, they must dwell in an empty world for 50 years. The book The Cycle of the Soul tells the story of Lantos and what he experiences when he commits suicide.

Cremation

Jozef Rulof rejects cremation.[2] It would cause a shock and an unbearable suffering for the dead. Persons attuned to a sphere of light will not suffer much, but persons attuned to a sphere of darkness will burn spiritually. Persons going back to the world of the unconscious awaiting a new birth will not feel anything. In the book A View into the Hereafter, there is a story about someone who committed suicide and what he experiences when he is being cremated.

Karma and 'Cause and Effect'

A person creates karma when someone commits murder. In a next life, the murderer is born as a woman and gives birth to the one who was murdered. This way, the murderer gets a chance to make it up. Cause and Effect means what you do to another, you do to yourself. According to Rulof, this Cause and Effect can be seen primarily in marriage. One could say that if the man wears the pants, the woman has to make good to him and if the woman wears the pants, the man has to make good to her."

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2012 at 12:53am

Hello recoverer,

It may sound odd to you, but I am fully aware of the things you mention and I fully agree that those things belong to him.

The fact that he was under the control of Master Alcar and Master Zelanus was a blessing to both him and us. This is what made him so unique.
The aim of the books was to bring knowledge from the spheres of light to Earth unbiassed or maimed by earthly interpretations. In order to achieve that they needed an instrument/medium who was able give himself up to the control of the masters and completely shut of it's own mind over everything. That's what Jozef was. He did not write any of the books himself, only the foreword at the most.

The masters were able to achieve this very close and intimate bond by the special relationship between Rulof and Master Alcar. They had met in previous lives.
Alcar's last life on Earth was as sir Anthony van Dyck, the famous Flemish painter. He was close friends with Jozef in that life who was an astronomist back then. That relationship was in England. Anthony was puzzled by his strange affection to Jozef in that life. He could not figure out what that was, but when he passed over this was explained to him. He and Jozef had met before in previous lives.
This is described in the book 'The Origin of the Universe'. This story is a leading thread through that book. More is said about that.

The invention of the typewriter made it possible for the masters to write the books instead of Rulof himself. A typewriter requires less control over a human body then writing with a pencil and paper.
Control over a person cannot exceed maybe 70 or 80 percent or so because the basic life systems of the human organism cannot be controlled. This is also the reason why the paintings that Rulof made in trance are never so detailed or crisp as they possible could have been.

I agree that he is the greatest medium ever. He was the first and will be the only one who together with Alcar and Zelanus had met Christ in his own habitat, the Seventh Cosmic Degree. This is described in ''the Cosmology of Jozef Rulof'. When Rulof returned to Earth from that trip blood gushed out of his nose from the pure energy and exctaticness from that journey. He had a hard time bringing his body back to normal from that. The powers that flowed through his body were almost unbearable to withstand, but he did succeed.
When Christ was on Earth he himself had said that others will come who will do more then he did. If there is anyone who fits to this it is Jozef Rulof. But of course Jozef did not have, and still not have the same attunement as Christ, being a human being who reached the Seventh Cosmic Degree. Rulof, just like everybody else will have to follow his natural path over the next Cosmic Degrees to arrive there too.

The notion of suicide is described in 'A view into the Hereafter' and it is also the main topic of the book 'The Cycle of the Soul'. It's the story of Master Zelanus who committed suicide and had to suffer the terrible consequences of that.
To be honest with you, The 'Cycle of the Soul' is the first book I read from Rulof myself. In my mid thirties I was in a depression and thought about suicide myself. But I could not bring myself to do that. Someone brought my attention to this book and I was very intrigued by it. It's very handy if you know what you can expect when you do that. When I read the book I knew by instant that this was the kind of material I had been looking for. This was the language that spoke to me. This was the story of someone who knew what he was talking about.
It cured me completely of my suicidal thoughts and I started reading all the other books. I was so enthousiastic about them that I almost ripped the papers out of the books while reading them. In fact, I am not joking, I read them a second time because the first went so fast and I wanted to be sure I had understood everything I read.
But still, when I started on 'The Origin of the Universe' it was hard for me to continue. This book really opened my mind up to the universe. I was very alone in that and first had the intention of denying everything I read, but by and by I accepted it because it was the best I had ever read. Nothing compares to it.

Recently I started reading 'A View into the Hereafter' again because it's such a long time ago since I read it. I am now 52. I started just at the point of cremation. I thought it was so important to other people that I decided to make an article of it and put it on my website. You can find it as the last article in the science section on my site http://www.mogenblue.nl/english/science.html .

I also agree what you copied about Karma. Karma was the reason why Jozef met his wife and why they could not have children in their marriage. This is explained in 'The Origin of the Universe'.

What they say about Karma may sound hard but it's nothing more then the Universal Laws of Justice. Everyone has to abide by them. Their are no exception for anyone. If Christ had made any mistakes He would have to make up for it as well. But Christ was ready for his task when he came to Earth. He knew what would happen to him and He was ready to bear the cross. He was already an inhabitant of the Seventh Cosmic Degree. You cannot compare him to anyone.

I know they mentioned the Direct Voice Apparatus. I am sure that it will come once enough people on Earth are familiar with Rulof's work and serious efforts are being made to link up with the Masters of Light.
I think it will happen before the end of this century, but I am only guessing. It is not in my hands, I do my bit to spread the word... in digital format... all over the world...

My website is my spiritual gift to Mother Earth. That is my way to thank Mother Earth for everything she gave and gives to me.
I already translated it into spanish and currently I am busy translating it to russian. More languages will follow. The translations are quite poor. I use Google translations but the aim is to attract visitors and they can always switch to english. That part of the site is fluent and good to read.

Ready to go...  Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #7 - May 21st, 2012 at 3:42am

In more then one way you could compare the books and my website with the Mayflower back in 1620...

All the good things start in Holland.  Cheesy  Wink

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - May 21st, 2012 at 7:42am

Thank you for the link and the information, Mogenblue.

And welcome here to this site.

It looks like Rulof’s website does an excellent job of presenting his work. (Although I wish they would have the costs converted to $$ as well as euros for us  English-speakers  Smiley Have you considered letting Amazon.com do some distribution?

Despite his contacts with guides Rulof is a mortal and the information given him is heard through his mortal understanding. Through this Moen site we’ve learned that each mind Interprets what it receives almost immediately. So Rulof’s descriptions, like any seer’s, have to be read with a grain of salt.

It all looks very promising!
Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #9 - May 21st, 2012 at 10:50am

Hello Betson,

I don't represent Rulof's official site http://www.theageofchrist.com or http://www.rulof.org.
I only speak for my own site http://www.mogenblue.nl.

I think they have considered doing distribution via Amazon.com but you would have to inform overthere. I agree that pricing in $$ could be handy.
You don't need to buy the introductory books they can be downloaded for free in pdf format and you can read them on-line as well. But if you seriously want to read a book it's usually handier to have a paper copy in your hand.
Links to on-line and pdf versions of these books are available on my site.

I have tried to make it clear in my post at 12:53am that Rulof did not write the books himself. He did not write any of the books himself.
For the writing a spirit took over his organism and wrote through him.
They were able to do this because of the use of the typewriter machine. It's much easier for a spirit to write through an organism on a typewriter then controlling the hand to use pencil and paper. The second method is much more difficult and almost impossible because you need close control over all the muscles in the hand to make the small movements you need to write. Also the deep relationship between Rulof and Master Alcar made this possible.

Rulof was a highly talented medium. He received the most of his spiritual training in a previous life in Ancient Egypt. This life is described in 'Between Life and Dead'. It's a very thrilling story of the battle between light and dark forces in the Temple of Isis in Ancient Egypt approximately 4000 years ago. This is also one of the introductory books but I would advice new readers to start with 'A View into the Hereafter first' to become more familiar with the Spheres of Light and Darkness.

By the aid of Master Alcar he disembodied and made hundreds of astral journeys to the spheres of light and darkness and into the universe because once the masters would have written the books Jozef would have to stand for everything in it. It would be much easier if he could tell from his own experience then always having to say "I don't know, someone else wrote this through my organism". It would have been impossible to write the Cosmology if he could not speak from his own experience.

Rulof also made a great number of paintings. All of these were also made in trance. These are also meant to convince people of the After-life. Jozef himself had no qualities whatsoever to paint. For all his paintings a spirit from the other side took over his organism and painted through him. He also did some public sessions where he would paint on stage. On the home page of my site you can see two of his paintings and a picture of him while he was painting hi-speed in trance.

I have about 25 paintings of him on my site. You can find them at http://www.mogenblue.nl/english/art.html.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - May 21st, 2012 at 1:19pm

Mogenblue:

I looked at your site, very nice. Here's a link to my site if you're interested.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/

I'm confused about part of your response. When it comes to the issues I brought up you said those beliefs came from Rulof, not the masters, yet you also said that the masters gained complete control of Rulof's body and this made it so interpretive errors wouldn't occur.  Does that mean that the murderer/reincarnation information came from Rulof on an occasion other than when one of his masters were using his body to type?

Regarding connecting with Christ, I've had experiences with Christ. I don't believe that you have to go to his sphere in order to connect with him. It is more of a matter of raising your vibrational rate enough so you can connect to him. Or anyway, that is how it worked for me. I can't say what all of the parameters are.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #11 - May 21st, 2012 at 2:23pm

Hello Recoverer,

I'm sorry for the confusion but where ever I say that beliefs come from Rulof I mean that they come from the work of Rulof, from his books. His books were all written by Masters of Light.

So whenever I talk about beliefs of Rulof I mean to say information from the Masters of Light.

Vital information like that about murderer/reincarnation always comes from a Master of Light. Rulof had a very humble background and he no intention at all to suck things like that out of his thumb.

On the other hand, Rulof had made all this information his own by his many trips to the spheres and into the universe. But he never could leave his body without the help of his spiritual masters. So he always had to rely on the Masters and everything he knew came from them.

I agree that you don't have to go to his sphere to have contact with Christ. I have read the book 'The Masters of the Far East' by Baird T. Spalding and that was the first book in which I read about meetings with Christ here on Earth. I was very surprised then.
Christ also said in the Cosmology of Rulof that he will help where ever he can. So it may be that I or anybody else has received help from Him but He does not necessarily leave His mark behind so you know it was Him.
Like with other Spirits of the Light: help or information comes first and only if it's appropriate they will let you know who they are.

Thank you for the link to your site. I will look at it.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - May 21st, 2012 at 3:20pm

Mogenblue:

Thank you for the clarification.

When it comes to a murderer reincarnating as the mother of a person he killed, it is hard to believe that this is a fixed rule.  What if the person who was murdered doesn't want to reincarnate and is ready to move on to a higher level of being? Should this murdered person have to reincarnate just for the sake of the murderer?

What if a person murdered a bunch of people? Would he have to reincarnate numerous times so he could become the mother of each person he murdered?

Plus, if a murderer hasn't become a wiser and more loving soul he might end up being a lousy mother. And if he did become a wiser and more loving soul before reincarnating, perhaps he wouldn't need to become the mother of the person he murdered for the sake of his own welfare.

Plus, I believe that reincarnation is mainly figured out at the higher self level.  A higher self projects many selves and these projected selves take care of Karma in a team work kind of way. Some projected selves might incarnate more than once, but the thousands of incarnations is a team effort.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #13 - May 21st, 2012 at 4:06pm

Hi recoverer,

first of all, the way karma works goes beyond my perception. There are many different types of situations that you can come up with and I don't have the answer to any of them.
I only repeat what I read in Rulof's books. As far as Karma is concerned I have my own questions as well.
What about Hitler? He was responsible for the death of millions of people.
What about the crew of a bomber plane over Afghanistan? Are they responsible for the killing on the ground, or is it the helpers on the ground with their laser guiding tools? Or is it the people who manufactured the bombs? Or the ones who designed them? Or the ones who gave the order?
There can be a chain in responsibility when it comes to killing.

With respect to your idea that the murdered one has moved to a higher level of being I also have to admit I don't know the answer. It may differ on every situation.
I rather keep away from making assumptions that I make up my own. I can only say that the reality is too complex to be explained in a few simple words.

But in the books some remarkable examples have been given of how karma works.
In 'The Cycle of the Soul', 'Through the Grebbeline to eternal Life' and in 'Between Life and Dead' some remarkable stories are given of how people's lives were affected by things that happened in a previous life.

Also, in 'The Origin of the Universe' Jozef is ultimately confronted with the result of his own wrong doing in his previous life.
That was the reason why he had to be born again and make up for it.

I am convinced that karma plays a role in everyone's life. It is a result of the Universal Laws of Justice. But don't ask me how karma works in individual cases. It would lead to speculations and educated guesses from me.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #14 - May 21st, 2012 at 7:38pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 21st, 2012 at 4:06pm:
I am convinced that karma plays a role in everyone's life. It is a result of the Universal Laws of Justice. But don't ask me how karma works in individual cases. It would lead to speculations and educated guesses from me.

Have you considered that karma may not exist at all? Or at least not in the
way you think it works.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #15 - May 22nd, 2012 at 1:05am

PauliEffectt:
It's possible I've thought that in the past.
I wondered many years how karma works. That was before I read Rulof's books. The ones I mentioned above gave me a clear insight in the working of karma.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #16 - May 22nd, 2012 at 3:27am

PauliEffectt:

I would like to come back on your question once more. I've given it some more thought and it's very good of you to ask for it.

I don't believe karma does not exist at all. I have always tried to find explanations for things that happened in my life or around me. But you have to keep your feet on the ground. You have to be open that things have different causes then you may assume.

Especially after reading the books I mentioned before you may tend to look for deeper clues in all kinds of relationships around you. I started to look very different to my friends and their relationships.

I was personally informed about my twin soul, my soul mate. A spiritual guide told me very detailed and on various occasions were and how I would meet her. Those things sunk into my memory. It was still one or two years ahead. Then I started reading Rulof's books and learned from there about the concept of twin souls. I also learned more about karma.
Later on everything I was told about my twin soul came through exactly as was shown and told to me. So I had my personal proof about that.

After that I started to think in every relationship around me if they were twin souls and if they possibly had met in previous lives. I think it's quite inevitable that you start to think like that because you have new tools to analyse a relationship with and to me it's only natural to use them. But most of the time I keep those considerations to myself as I am also greatly aware, like you said, that things may have very different causes or even no cause at all.

To say something sensible about karma you need to have the spiritual eyes and then be able to zoom in on someones past. I live in a physical organism and that prohibits me from seeing in a spiritual manner. If you live on the other side of life it may be possible that it's natural to look in someones past just by focusing on it. That's how I tend to understand it from what I have read. But here in the physical world it's only my imagination and my desire to find causes in the past.

So whatever I think about karmic relations I am always aware that it's my own thinking and that I lack the true spiritual capabilities to clearly see into someones past. I am not able to step aside my physical organism and have a true spiritual look on things.
I can only make assumptions about it and as far as that is concerned it may be nice to discuss such things over a few drinks with like-minded friends.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - May 22nd, 2012 at 3:37pm

Mogenblue:

You said: "Hi recoverer,

first of all, the way karma works goes beyond my perception. There are many different types of situations that you can come up with and I don't have the answer to any of them.
I only repeat what I read in Rulof's books."

Recoverer responds: I believe we should always allow ourselves to question any source. I found the below about Jozef Rulof. Much of it seems troubling, for example, he said that Jewish people should be grateful towards Hitler for the holocaust because he relieved six million of them from the severe karma they brought down upon themselves by crucifying Christ more than 2,000 years ago.  I seriously doubt that Christ would be supportive of such ignorant racist idiocy.

"Supernatural horror
The entire range of Rulof's occult and ultra-right-wing universe can be found in "the textbooks" (yet to be translated). According to these writings, the final phase of human evolution is imminent. In that future era, only Caucasian white, perfectly healthy, heterosexual married people will exist, all in strict conformity with the so-called 'Age of Christ', Rulof's "ultimate phase". People of other races are considered to belong to a lower level and deviating religion -with the emphases on Judaism- are rejected. In the end, followers of other beliefs are expected to convert to Rulof's doctrine, and as long as this has not been fulfilled, wars and disputes will continue. In the meantime, even though wars are considered horrifying, they are claimed to offer the necessary scope for mankind to advance towards higher spiritual levels.

Other life-styles, such as homosexuality, are only temporarily accepted. They only experience an interim karmic role and are regarded to be developments towards heterosexuality in a next life. Compared to heterosexuals, their lifestyle is regarded as inferior. According to Rulof, people suffering from the Down syndrome (mongolism) experience distortion and are possessed by demons in accordance with the karma they incurred after the mass-murders they are supposed to have committed in former lives.

To top it all, Rulof's prophecies are based on a strong racial doctrine with a hierarchy of seven subsequent grades and sub-grades, which every human being must pass through by reincarnating. The first three, lowest grades harbour the so-called jungle tribes and midget races, such as the Pygmies and the midget/dwarf races. White races occupy the fourth grade and onward, but coloured races - with the exception of certain races from India - will not exceed the fourth grade. Because of their nature, the Eskimos generally cannot exceed the fifth grade. In one of his later text-books, Rulof alters his views: Negroid races may also rise up to the seventh, highest grade - previously for whites only - provided that they live and behave according to the mentality of the latter. In addition, white-skinned people from the fifth grade and upwards, whose lives were not in accordance with the cosmic laws as proclaimed, will be downgraded by karma in their next lives to the fourth grade and will then reincarnate with a coloured skin. In his fifth book, The origin of the universe, Alcar, one of Rulof's "cosmic masters", proclaims that in the far future only one race will exist on earth: obviously the white one.

According to these laws, the blending of different grades i.e. races has had a highly negative impact on our planet, and it is this phenomenon which is held responsible for the entire decline and all the diseases on earth. However, these ill consequences will gradually subside in future, since people with ailing health will no longer be permitted to marry, to prevent them from bearing unsound offspring. Blood transfusion is said to result in impure blood, entailing fatal effects. Abortion, euthanasia, suicide and cremation are vehemently discouraged. After suicide, the soul is claimed to remain attached to the body until it has finally decayed, while it consciously suffers all the horrors of decomposition before it arrives in the spheres-beyond for correcting purposes. Likewise, cremation would cause the soul to suffer the conscious torment of burning. Jan Kleyn, a well-known psychic in the Netherlands, reported in one of his books about patients with extreme paranoid illusions after they had read on these issues in Rulof's books.

According to his doctrine, homosexuality is considered as a mental illness, and many different hells owe their existence, amongst others, to homosexuals and child murderers. Notably, Rulof has the audacious insolence to mention these two groups of people in one breath! Emancipation of females is rejected, because women should dedicate all possible attention to their primary task, namely motherhood. Consequently, women can never become great painters or composers since motherhood will prevent them. However, the male is not subjected to this limitation. As marital divorce is considered to be an offence against cosmic laws, in future marriage partners will obligatorily be selected by para psychologists in service of the State.

In his book De volkeren der aarde, translated in 1947 as My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth (3), Rulof describes the final phase of these developments as a period in which "abnormalities will no longer be found on earth" (4). In this book, he advises the Jewish people to be grateful to Adolf Hitler for the holocaust, as this ordeal relieved all six million of them (!) from the severe karma they brought down upon themselves by crucifying Christ more than 2000 years ago. According to this philosophy, Hitler is a reincarnation of Caiaphas, the high priest who ordered the crucifixion. In his subsequent lives, Caiaphas realised "the bad habits of Jewish people, such as usury, lying, cheating and deteriorated lifestyle" (5). He therefore reincarnated as Adolf Hitler and decided to take revenge on them. In this context, the holocaust is looked upon as a justification of the alleged laws of karma. In one of his following books, Rulof even urges Hitler on: "Adolf, finish your task!". In yet another textbook, Rulof criticises the foundation of the state of Israel: "Isn't it sad, the Jews still cannot understand God's rightful dressing-down (referring to the holocaust)." Hitler's role as a crusader is highlighted, since he supposedly brought evolution to mankind. This will not be recognised at present. Yet in time, people will rehabilitate Hitler and will adorn his grave with flowers. According to 'Revelations', Mussolini, the Italian fascist leader, is an aide de camp to Hitler because he conquered Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) :"He had to conquer that country because it was God's own will to awaken the blacks". (6) To Rulof, colonialism is an expedient to people of the lowest grades to achieve the mentality of the white race. The N.S.B., a militant Dutch political party that collaborated with the nazi's during their occupation of Holland in World War II, and whose members were extremely notorious for betraying hiding-places of Jews, are praised by Rulof for their idealism.

Rulofians (rigid followers of the doctrine) regard many parts of the Bible as a fraud, with the exception of the Gospel of John, 16:12-15; a passage, that they consider to be the announcement of Rulof's later appearance as a writing prophet. In approximately 20 years, all of his prophecies will assuredly be verified, because an instrument will then have been invented, which enables verbal contact with the world beyond, albeit at the exclusive disposal of the state officials."

http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/engels/rulof_e.html

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #18 - May 22nd, 2012 at 4:16pm

You can only truly question a source if you have investigated it yourself. If you prefer to believe what others say about it then that is up to you. I would like to remind you that Jesus has been nailed to the cross by people who were not open to what he had to say.

Some years ago the foundation that administers Rulof's work went bankrupt. All the money they had went to lawyers to defend themselves against false accusations in a Belgian court. In the end they were spoken free of every accusation, but they did went bankrupt.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. The person who wrote this does not understand the concept of reďncarnation and the concept that you need thousands of lives on this planet to fulfill your evolution.
During your evolution you experience both the male and female organism. You have to in order to learn everything from this planet. Souls that change from one gender to the other usually have homosexual or lesbian feelings because they still have the feelings from their previous life in the other gender. So homosexuality and lesbianism is a perfectly natural phenomenon.

There is nothing racial in the seven grades for the human organism. Every soul that lives on this planet started in the jungle. Every soul will end its evolution in an organism of the seventh grade.

Furthermore: You cannot be less then anybody else if your soul is immortal and exists for billions of years already, flipping gender all the time. This science tells you where you have been all that time and what you have done to be where you are today. It is Cosmic deep. It has the Cosmic Conscious. And it also shows you how people have struggled to reach Mastership of the Light and how they grow and evolve if they persist and succeed.

Once you have Mastership of the Light and solved all you karma, Mother Earth lets you free to go into space. There is no argueing with Mother Earth about that.

When Christ completed his own evolution here on Earth he was more ape then human. But He did make it to the Seventh Cosmic Degree. Does this make me a racist? No! I'm only telling the truth.

It is the wish of Christ as stated and re-enforced in the Cosmology of Jozef Rulof that all the people on Earth will be able to learn all this too.

If you don't believe this, recoverer, read the books yourself and get an educated view about it.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - May 22nd, 2012 at 4:32pm

I find it hard to believe that a light oriented source would choose to define which races are less evolved and which are more evolved. Such thought can lead to separatism and elitism.

Did Rulof urge Hitler to finish his task? If so, I believe it would be a waste of time to read 11,000 pages of what Rulof had to say.  Even if you remove the anti-semitic part of it, does it really seem logical to conclude that "all" of the Jewish people who were "MURDERED" during the holocaust played a part in crucifying Jesus? Does supposed cosmic justice actually work in a way where MURDERING a large number of people during the holocaust would balance karma?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #20 - May 22nd, 2012 at 11:12pm

You will learn, recoverer.
I rest my case.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - May 23rd, 2012 at 12:37pm

You didn't respond to the issue of what Rulof had to say about Hitler. Oh well.  Each person needs to look into his (or her) heart and decide if they feel okay about a person (and perhaps what he's connected to) that speaks as if the people who suffered and died during the holocaust got what they had coming to them.

For myself, I see two possibilities:

1. Rulof was a fraud and when he made up his teachings he brought his anti-semitic views into them.

2. He received such unloving views from beings that weren't love based. They make themselves seem nice by saying many things that sound nice, but they also sneak in some viewpoints that are false and not love based.

Think about it.  If they can get a person with good intentions to believe things such as what Rulof said about Hitler and Jewish people, they succeed in getting people to allow negative thoughts to become a part of their psychological conditioning.

Mogenblue wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 11:12pm:
You will learn, recoverer.
I rest my case.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #22 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:56pm

Recoverer, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.
I don't have to respond to any ignorant assumptions that you make. I don't get paid for that.

You have read one article, o-n-e, and you immediately know everything you need to know about Rulof. You build ignorant assumptions about that one article.

It saves you a lot of reading. By the way, you don't have to read all the 11,000 pages at once. You can start with the first book which is about 640 pages. Or is that too much for you too?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - May 23rd, 2012 at 2:31pm

I have read some of the book chapters that are available on the internet. I haven't run accross anything that is as negative as the article I provided. I wish that the book "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" is available so I can see if the below article language is true.

"In his book De volkeren der aarde, translated in 1947 as My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth (3), Rulof describes the final phase of these developments as a period in which "abnormalities will no longer be found on earth" (4). In this book, he advises the Jewish people to be grateful to Adolf Hitler for the holocaust, as this ordeal relieved all six million of them (!) from the severe karma they brought down upon themselves by crucifying Christ more than 2000 years ago. According to this philosophy, Hitler is a reincarnation of Caiaphas, the high priest who ordered the crucifixion. In his subsequent lives, Caiaphas realised "the bad habits of Jewish people, such as usury, lying, cheating and deteriorated lifestyle" (5). He therefore reincarnated as Adolf Hitler and decided to take revenge on them. In this context, the holocaust is looked upon as a justification of the alleged laws of karma. In one of his following books, Rulof even urges Hitler on: "Adolf, finish your task!". In yet another textbook, Rulof criticises the foundation of the state of Israel: "Isn't it sad, the Jews still cannot understand God's rightful dressing-down (referring to the holocaust)." Hitler's role as a crusader is highlighted, since he supposedly brought evolution to mankind. This will not be recognised at present. Yet in time, people will rehabilitate Hitler and will adorn his grave with flowers. According to 'Revelations', Mussolini, the Italian fascist leader, is an aide de camp to Hitler because he conquered Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) :"He had to conquer that country because it was God's own will to awaken the blacks". (6) To Rulof, colonialism is an expedient to people of the lowest grades to achieve the mentality of the white race. The N.S.B., a militant Dutch political party that collaborated with the nazi's during their occupation of Holland in World War II, and whose members were extremely notorious for betraying hiding-places of Jews, are praised by Rulof for their idealism."

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #24 - May 23rd, 2012 at 3:10pm

Recoverer:

The organisation that administers the books of Jozef Rulof will only sell you that book if you have read his previous books.

They want to be sure that what is in there will be read in the proper context.

They do that to avoid ignorant assumptions like the ones from you in this thread before.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - May 23rd, 2012 at 3:36pm

Sounds a bit dogmatic/cult-like to me.  First a person needs to be indoctrinated with the beginner books, and only then he (or she) will be ready for a later book.

You hear that everybody? You shouldn't read the later books without first reading the earlier books because you aren't currently capable of understanding what the later books say. It doesn't matter what you already know, the administrators will decide for you.

Since the administrators make it so people can't read "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" early on, I guess people don't have an option other than trusting what was written in the article I provided.

I believe it would be ignorant for me to not trust my judgment and consider it to be a warning sign when a source says things such as Murderers reincarnate as the mothers of the people they killed, a person who commits suicide stays in his body and experiences it's very painful degredation, and that Adolph Hitler provided a service to the Jewish people who died during the holocaust. 

Mogenblue wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 3:10pm:
Recoverer:

The organisation that administers the books of Jozef Rulof will only sell you that book if you have read his previous books.

They want to be sure that what is in there will be read in the proper context.

They do that to avoid ignorant assumptions like the ones from you in this thread before.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #26 - May 23rd, 2012 at 3:54pm

If you have read the first book you can decide for yourself if the other books are interesting for you or not.

There is a gradual build up in the knowledge in the series of books.

Like I wrote before, I read all the previous books before I started on 'The Origin of  the Universe' but I still had a hard time reading it. You really need to have read the previous books before you can start on that one.

Schools and universities also provide learning material in a gradual build up.

Does everybody understand that?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:16pm

If I enrolled in college in order to get a history degree and early on the professors started telling me that Hitler did Jewish people a favor, I'd drop out. I'd thank the professors for being upfront and telling me right away about some of the insidious things they believe.

I believe it is reasonable to conclude that Rulof was very involved with the curiculum he shared with people. Nevertheless, if the article I provided is accurate, some of his viewpoints were quite negative. Perhaps this shows that heavy course involvement isn't the answer.

You still haven't directly addressed the statements regarding Rulof and his viewpoints about Adolf and Jewish people. It seems as if you are ducking an important issue.

Did he in some way state that Hitler did Jewish people a favor when he had them killed?

Did he say that Hitler should have finish the job?

If he didn't say these things, what did he say within "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" that got the writer of the article I provided to conclude as he did?

I do not believe it is reasonable for you to expect people to read thousands of pages that came from Rulof when they are aware of the possibility that the time will come (when they are "ready" for a latter book) when they will find out that he did in fact say insidious and ignorant things about Hitler and the Jewish people Hitler killed.

IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:27pm

This Rulof  is a nut. He is an apologist for Hitler and nothing more. This stuff about the 6 million dead Jews bringing it on themselves via karma is a bunch of BS-such drivel is for the ignorant, nothing more.

The following is all you need to know about this nut:

Rulof claimed that it is impossible to go to the Moon with a rocket because of unknown forces in the universe. In his book The Origin of the Universe, he stated that the rocket would "melt apart". In Questions and Answers, Part V, he wrote that it is wrong to think that the rocket would be attracted by the Moon: the planet would push the rocket away in the first place. According to him, it would be possible to go far away from the Earth, but when one goes too far, one has to accept his death.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #29 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:28pm

recoverer wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 4:16pm:
If I enrolled in college in order to get a history degree...

... if the article I provided is accurate...

If he didn't say these things...

if, if, if...

If I cross the street I may be involved in a terrible car accident. If it is serious enough I may die from it.
If I die from a car accident I can shake hands with my grandfather if he is up there and if and afterlife exists and if he is there were I will be.

Why don't you address your questions to the author of your famous article?
He has all the answers you desire.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #30 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:28pm

If, if, if...if Rulof would not had said things such as the below, I might've taken him more seriously.

"Isn't it sad, the Jews still cannot understand God's rightful dressing-down (referring to the holocaust)."

Mogenblue wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 4:28pm:
recoverer wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 4:16pm:
If I enrolled in college in order to get a history degree...

... if the article I provided is accurate...

If he didn't say these things...

if, if, if...

If I cross the street I may be involved in a terrible car accident. If it is serious enough I may die from it.
If I die from a car accident I can shake hands with my grandfather if he is up there and if and afterlife exists and if he is there were I will be.

Why don't you address your questions to the author of your famous article?
He has all the answers you desire.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #31 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:37pm

Recoverer, do you experience any difficulties in stepping over your own shadow?
You ignorance is blatant.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #32 - May 24th, 2012 at 1:18pm

How is using discrimination ignorant? "IF" the people Hitler controlled avoided ignorance by using their discrimination, he would not had gotten into power and the holocaust would not had happened.

Since you don't say anything that is contrary to Rulof's antisemitic statements, it makes me wonder if you share the same viewpoints.

I believe it is appalling that a University calls itself "The University of Christ" when it supports a man who made antisemitic comments.

If you are supportive of Rulof's antisemitic viewpoints, why don't you just come out and say so, rather than ducking and dodging the issue by calling others ignorant?

Mogenblue wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 12:37pm:
Recoverer, do you experience any difficulties in stepping over your own shadow?
You ignorance is blatant.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #33 - May 24th, 2012 at 3:39pm

The organisation that administers the work of Jozef Rulof has been accused in the past that spreading the books incites to discrimination, hate or violence and racism.
The accusers based this on a number of citations taken from some of the books. They did not read the books themselves.
This trial took place in a court in the Belgian place of Dendermonde.
The accusers wanted to have the books forbidden from being distributed anymore.

The judges have done what the accusers neglected to do: they read the books. The books involved were: The Origin of the Universe, The Peoples of the Earth and The Cosmology of Jozef Rulof part II.

On 3 April 2007 the judges cleared the organisation of all the accusations and they reprimanded the accusers for not reading the books themselves.

Recoverer: your posts are very much the same as the accusers that the organisation had to deal with in the past.
You base your opinion only on some citations and you consider it not necessary to read the books involved.

The Blessing of Jesus Christ lies on this knowledge. It is His Wish as Stated and Re-enforced in the Cosmology of Jozef Rulof that the people on Earth will be able to learn all this too.

By posting against this knowledge you turn yourself against the will of Jesus Christ. If you think your reasons are solid enough with your few citations from an ill written article then that is up to you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #34 - May 24th, 2012 at 3:48pm

Mogenblue:

I won't respond to the part about my opposing the will of Christ.

If a man feeds 1,000 people and poisons 2 of them, the poisoning doesn't become a non-issue because there are 998 people he didn't poison.

Simarly, Rulof's anti-semitic comments don't become a non-issue simply because he said some things that aren't negative.

Jesus said you can tell the nature of a prophet by his fruits.  Are anti-semitic viewpoints good fruit?

Regarding the citations, some included quotes of what Rulof said.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #35 - May 24th, 2012 at 4:10pm

Here's another key point:

Just because Rulof and his supposed masters were able to come up with supposed spiritual rationalizations for their anti-semitic viewpoints, this doesn't mean the rationalizations are valid.

If Rulof's material is set up in a way where eventually you didn't find it necessary to be concerned about his anti-semitic comments, perhaps you might want to do yourself a favor and ask yourself if you made a mistake.

Since there's lots of love and light around, we don't need to be attached to a source we were reliant on once we become aware of the fact that it says some things that aren't valid.

One other point:

I wouldn't have to read "all of" "Mein Kamp" in order to see that it isn't a reliable source of information.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #36 - May 24th, 2012 at 5:00pm

I considered purchasing a copy of "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" but decided not to because of the below footnote from the further below article. According to the footnote you need an earlier edition in order to see the numerous anti-semitic fragments that were omitted. I don't know if Mogenblue read an earlier edition that has the fragments.

(3) Issued in 1947 by Rulof Bros. , White Plains, N.Y. for The American Book/Stratford Press, Inc., N.Y.; this edition is at present only available at second hand. Numerous anti-Semitic fragments were omitted in this version, which remained unmentioned in the preface. A new translation is in preparation.

http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/engels/rulof_e.html

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #37 - May 24th, 2012 at 5:01pm

recoverer wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 4:41pm:
Hello Mogenblue:

...the below sounds odd to me.

"Rulof claimed to be the greatest medium ever, and that nobody would ever surpass him. ..."

Well, well...

"Nobody will ever surpass him."

I don't trust a person doing such claims..

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - May 24th, 2012 at 5:48pm

-I found a copy of "My Revelations to The People's of the Earth" on the internet. Some of the pages are missing so I couldn't do a complete search. I believe the below words relate to what the article I provided stated. This is from page 247 of the first edition (1947). Caiaphas is a past-life name for Hitler.

"The drama of Jerusalem, the sequence in history and the resulting consequences,--the Age of Christ—they are all interrelated. Caiaphas was awakened by the masters so that he would fulfil a gigantic task and he was only too ready to do this. Nobody else could have been selected by God for this work, only Caiaphas could have become the scourge of mankind. He should have refused, he should have done what he had in the beginning: serve his people, give all for their welfare. Then his life would have been a blessing for all mankind. He should have followed Christ and bent his knee on Golgatha. Then he would have become the example of a spiritually conscious leader. But this was not possible; his soul was not immune from pollution. In him there were hatred and passions and these bad qualities were to make him into the scourge of mankind.

Hitler and Caiaphas, both these men had to awaken you [Jewish people] rudely and force you to bring your life into harmony with the divine laws. And in this way both are serving mankind, the Age of Christ and The Kingdom of God and Earth.

Thus you may say, in spite of all your suffering and misery: "My God, I thank you for having learned for the opportunity to atone for my sins." Then Christ shall bless your life and welcome you into the Kingdom of God!"

-When it comes to the earlier discussed matter on whether a mass murderer has to become the mother of every soul he murdered, it seems as if the below from page 395 says that he does.

"Indescribably tiresome is Hitler's life and the thought that he has to remain on Earth for millions of ages is too hard for him. He shall have to give bodies to millions of souls,--well, how many millions of lives has he destroyed, how many millions of souls has he sent prematurely to the Other Side? Only he can give them their new bodies. All these lives he shall have to attract, they are calling him back to Earth...

Mother Earth is going on, traveling her circuits in space, while Adolph Hitler is following the laws of God. He is giving a new organism to millions, but now his is cursing the human body, his body.

http://books.google.com/books?id=mtdk05orzA4C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_...

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #39 - May 25th, 2012 at 1:28am

Think about that very carefully recoverer.

Don't mess with the universal laws of Justice.

Try to read this in English
http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/4_11/wayti.html
You can use Google translations.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #40 - May 25th, 2012 at 8:54am

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 1:28am:

Who's law?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #41 - May 25th, 2012 at 10:12am

PauliEffectt wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 8:54am:
Who's law?

Sorry?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #42 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:40pm

I'm with Pauli. Who's laws? I'm going to put my own inner discernment before the words of some source. To follow a book (or a bunch of books) blindly isn't wisdom.  How are you any different that a person who says don't question the Bible because if you do you'll go to hell for all of eternity? Fear gets in the way of true discrimination.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 1:28am:
Think about that very carefully recoverer.

Try to read this in English
http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/4_11/wayti.html
You can use Google translations.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #43 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm

recoverer:
Are you interested in Afterlife knowledge?
Are you open to that?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #44 - May 25th, 2012 at 1:44pm

Big time, and I've found out a lot, including through my own experiences (not that I know everything).  I like it when I become aware of a new source of information, but I make a point of using my discrimination because I've found that there are a lot of questionable sources.

When it comes to automatic writing (I believe automatic typing is the same thing), I've found that different automatic writers contradict each other and sometimes say things that don't seem accurate.

Much of what Geraldine Cummins received from Frederick Meyers through automatic writing seems acccurate to me, but I wouldn't say it is infallible. Even Frederick himself wrote (through Geraldine) that he doesn't know everything and isn't beyond getting it wrong.

If Jesus were to pass on his wisdom to this generation in a John-like kind of way, I doubt he would do so through automatic writing or a similar method. He would probably find somebody who is spiritually developed enough so they can tune into universal wisdom inwardly, rather than rely on something such as channeling, automatic writing or automatic typing.

Does Rulof's material explain how to grow spiritually? Does his material explain how people can find out for themselves? I believe that growing spiritually is more important than having a complex belief system that is based on somebody else's words.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
recoverer:
Are you open to that?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #45 - May 25th, 2012 at 2:50pm

recoverer:
Are you open to that?

Recoverer:
Given your 4200+ posts you could have just said yes.

What does it take for you to accept afterlife knowledge from another person?
What is essential to you to accept Afterlife knowledge from another person?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #46 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:17pm

Mogenblue:

4,200 posts and not once before has somebody responded to me by telling me how many words I should've responded with.

When it comes to accepting knowledge from others, I've made contact with my higher self and spirit guidance and they've provided me with information. However, I didn't listen to them blindly. I first became well aware of what they are about so I would know that they are trustworthy.

Even then, they understand the importance of self effort when it comes to spiritual growth. Therefore, the impetus has been on me to figure a lot of things out for myself. There have been times when I've asked them about the afterlife and they wouldn't tell me. On some occasions I became annoyed with their lack of response. Then I'd figure things out for myself and found that I found out more this way than if they would've enabled me to take an easy approach and did nothing more than receive an answer from them.

There have been occasions when I figured things out for myself, asked for a confirmation, and my guidance provided it.

This doesn't mean that I've figured everything out completely correct. But so what? I'll have opportunities to correct my understanding in the future. The important thing is that I grow spiritually. This is more important than knowing all of the specifics of subjects such as the nature of realms and Karma.

I asked them about Rulof and they didn't comment. I believe they chose to not respond because they figured it would be best for me to be self reliant and trust my discrimination. 

To varying extents I've also considered what various written sources state. But I haven't allowed any of these sources to become like a Bible I won't question.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 2:50pm:
recoverer:
Are you open to that?

Recoverer:
Given your 4200+ posts you could have just said yes.

What is essential to you to accept Afterlife knowledge from another person?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #47 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:19pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 2:50pm:

"Knowledge" from someone else about the non-physical world, can only be viewed as a
belief, as yet another religion, full of flaws and faults.

I prefer to accept knowledge from myself, from my own observations and experiences.

From where does your knowledge come?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #48 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:52pm

Recoverer, I asked you for the essence to accept afterlife knowledge from another person.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #49 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:19pm

Here's an addition to my last post.

When it comes to reading about Karma, it seems as if some of what "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" says is contradictory. It basically says that Jewish people were killed during the holocaust because they created such Karma when they crucified Jesus.

Even if it were true that many Jewish people were killed during the holocaust because they created such Karma when they crucified Jesus, why did it become necessary for Hitler to become the mother of all of these people? If they were killed because they karmically had it coming, then how did Hitler do anything wrong? He did what had to be done.

Of course it is ludicrous to try to figure out the above since it is ludicrous to conclude that "all" (if any) of the people who were killed during the holocaust were personally responsible for Jesus being crucified.

On the one hand "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" speaks as if Hitler was a bad person and was wrong to do what he did. On the other hand the book speaks as if Hitler was a special person who carried out God's will. This makes me wonder if the book is making an attempt to get people to think of Hitler in a way the book's source considers preferable by first saying what people are open to hearing about Hitler, and then adding in the erroneous viewpoint the source wants people to believe.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #50 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:22pm

Well then, I ask you consider what I've written despite how contrary it might be to the belief system you've attached yourself to.

Actually, going by what I read, I saw enough truth in Rulof's writings to make me believe that we aren't as far apart as it seems.  Perhaps there is some common ground. It is a matter of approach.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 3:52pm:
Recoverer, I asked you for the essence to accept afterlife knowledge from another person.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #51 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:32pm

recoverer, you still haven't answered my question.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #52 - May 25th, 2012 at 5:00pm

You have to know that you can trust the person who is delivering the information, and for reasons already discussed I don't believe that I can trust Rulof.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 4:32pm:

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #53 - May 25th, 2012 at 5:28pm

Recoverer, you are not supposed to read "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" before you have read the other books. You take things out of their context.
The judges in Dendermonde did a much better job then you do even though they did not have a special interest in afterlife knowledge. You jump to conclusions without reading everything in its right context and in the right order.

You say that you have to know that you can trust the person who is delivering information. That is what I am asking you about. How do you know that?

You don't know if you can trust Jozef Rulof, you only say that you don't believe that you can trust him.

If you don't know what your essence is to accept afterlife knowledge from another person then it is impossible for you to accept afterlife knowledge from any person at all.
That means that all the books you have read about the after life was a complete waste of time. It also means that I don't have to waste my time or energy to help you out in any way if I should so desire.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #54 - May 25th, 2012 at 6:13pm

Mogenblue:

I don't want to repeat myself. If you're interested re-read some of my earlier posts.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #55 - May 25th, 2012 at 6:14pm

Recoverer, I am not interested in your earlier posts.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #56 - May 25th, 2012 at 6:41pm

But you need to read my previous 4247 posts before you can come to that decision. Wink

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 6:14pm:
Recoverer, I am not interested in your earlier posts.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #57 - May 25th, 2012 at 7:04pm

Mogenblue, you haven't answered mine.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #58 - May 25th, 2012 at 7:11pm

Pauli:

Even if I read all of Rulof's books I wouldn't do so in a way where I would allow the books to get me to believe that Adolph Hitler is going reincarnate as the mother of all of the people he killed.

PauliEffectt wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 7:04pm:

Mogenblue, you haven't answered mine.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #59 - May 26th, 2012 at 1:44am

Recoverer:
No, I don't have to read your previous 4200+ posts. Like I said before, your ignorance is blatant.

It seems you really don't know what your essence is by which you can accept afterlife knowledge from another person. So it looks like all the books your read about afterlife in the past has been indeed a complete waste of time. You also acknowledge that more or less in one of your earlier posts in this thread.

I know what the essence is by which you can accept afterlife knowledge from another person. I have read Rulof's books in the proper order. I know. Much you need to know about this can be found in Rulof's book 'Spiritual Gifts'. I have read that book and I read it in the proper order in which you should read the books.

But then again, you are not going to waste your time on something that you don't take seriously.

Recoverer, If I would summarize your occupation with the afterlife I would say you are big time interested but everything you have read up until now has been a complete waste of time and you also do not intend to read Rulof's books because you consider that a complete waste of time too. Do I say that right?

PauliEffect:
I wasn't talking to you. But I could tell you where I get my knowledge from if I would want to tell you that.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #60 - May 26th, 2012 at 4:32pm

Recoverer, hath the Lord bespoken with thou?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #61 - May 26th, 2012 at 5:36pm

Yes. I share some, but not all of the details here.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/a-night-in-heaven/chapter-5/

Mogenblue wrote on May 26th, 2012 at 4:32pm:

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #62 - May 26th, 2012 at 8:29pm

recoverer wrote on May 26th, 2012 at 5:36pm:
Yes. I share some, but not all of the details here.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/a-night-in-heaven/chapter-5/

Mogenblue wrote on May 26th, 2012 at 4:32pm:

Recoverer, how do you plan to investigate the origin of mankind all on your own somewhere overthere in America?
Are you going to make it easy on yourself and turn Rulof's thick 560 pages book 'The Origin of the Universe' down as a bunch of crap? Does that suit your lifestyle better?

Are you going to wait for inspiration from a higher being and then turn inward for a deep meditation to unravel the mysteries of our origin?
If you don't believe Rulof, then why should anyone believe you?

Or are you going to wait for NASA to throw a few more rockets into space?
From what I understand from Rulof's book NASA will never get anywhere because the origin is too deep and the path we had to follow is too much scattered around the universe. NASA will just not know where to start looking and where to go for the next step. And I don't believe NASA or any combination of space organisations around the planet would be able to make a spaceship that is able to travel lightyears into space and bring it back as well in a foreseeable future.
The American people and the people in other countries just don't have the funds to finance that and they will not be able do design and make such space crafts.

The Masters are familiar with the reluctance of people on Earth to accept them. They know us all to well. They have lived between us and they have developed into higher beings that have completed their cycle here on Earth.
They know people want to investigate and find out things for themselves. That is good up to a certain point but when it comes to the origin of mankind the people on Earth will not get anywhere without accepting the help of the Masters of Light.
You can visit the science section on my website for more info to widen your vision on our origin.

So the sooner the people on Earth set their ego's aside and open up to the Spheres of Light the sooner spiritual awakening and cosmic awareness on Earth can make a big leap forward.

Don't come up with some out of context quotes to classify Rulof's books as a form of discrimination or racism, etcetera because I don't have to follow you behind your back to correct your false arguments. I don't get paid for that and the judges of Dendermonde cleared that five years ago.

Why are you so afraid or opposed to Rulof's books? What do you think you will loose in your own life if you would read his books?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #63 - May 26th, 2012 at 9:42pm

Mogenblue:

You make it sound as if the only way to obtain spiritual knowledge is to read Rulof's books. Many people have obtained knowledge without doing so.

If I ever wrote something such as "Jewish people karmically deserved to die during the holocaust," I hope people would question the validity of what I'm about regardless of how many nice things I said.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you aren't able to see that it "isn't" okay to state that Jewish people who died during the holocaust karmically deserved what they got?

You aren't going to manipulate me into believing that it is okay to say such a thing. I don't care what kind of rationalization Rulof has for such dribble.  There are a lot of people in prison and souls in lower realms that believe that they have very clever rationalizations for what they did.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #64 - May 26th, 2012 at 10:21pm

Recoverer, what do you think you will loose in your own life if you would read Rulofs books?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #65 - May 27th, 2012 at 2:29pm

Mogenblue, are you sure that you're not stuck in a belief system
of unsubstantiated dogma?

Mogenblue wrote on May 26th, 2012 at 8:29pm:
...but when it comes to the origin of mankind the people on Earth will not
get anywhere without accepting the help of the Masters of Light.

Says who?
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2012 at 3:32pm by PauliEffectt »  

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #66 - May 27th, 2012 at 3:26pm

PauliEffectt, are you afraid that if you read the first book you might learn something new that you have never heard about?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #67 - May 27th, 2012 at 3:32pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 3:26pm:
PauliEffectt, are you afraid that if you read the first book you might learn something new that you have never heard about?

I think it will be a waste of time.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #68 - May 27th, 2012 at 3:41pm

PauliEffectt wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 3:32pm:

Then stop bothering me.
You're not serious enough.

---

If this is the best people can come up with on this forum...

boy o boy

I have to watch my language or I will be banned.

Maybe I should switch to another site. See if there is more intelligent life overthere.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #69 - May 27th, 2012 at 4:34pm

I already found one.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #70 - May 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm

Mogenblue:

If you're looking for people who believe that Jewish people from the holocaust deserved what they got, you might try a Nazi or skinhead forum.

Mogenblue wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 3:41pm:
PauliEffectt wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 3:32pm:

Then stop bothering me.
You're not serious enough.

---

If this is the best people can come up with on this forum...

boy o boy

I have to watch my language or I will be banned.

Maybe I should switch to another site. See if there is more intelligent life overthere.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #71 - May 27th, 2012 at 5:03pm

I bet the server of the ALK site is based in Oklahoma.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #72 - May 28th, 2012 at 10:23pm

Recoverer, I will ask you for the third and final time.

Try to be honest and straight this time.

If you don't answer it, then I will do it for you. But then you will have disqualified yourself as a reliable source because you have not been able to give honest and straight forward answers.

Recoverer, what do you think you will lose in your own life if you would read Rulof's books?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #73 - May 29th, 2012 at 8:44am

Mogenblue wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 10:23pm:
...what do you think you will lose in your own life if you would read Rulof's books?

Mogenblue, you seem to have no experiences of your own of the astral.
You also seem to be filled with dogma and a belief system of someone else.

And you seem to promote a belief system from someone with a slight nazi
inspiration. How do you think that appears to others?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #74 - May 29th, 2012 at 8:51pm

I don't want to join the discussion of this thread, but I have a question...

Mogenblue, I glanced through your website.  Are your essays on the structure of the universe written as what you believe to be real, direct fact?  Or are you just trying to be creative and poetic and fanciful?  I mean, I'm a very spiritual person, but I have a hard time reading, let alone understanding, that kind of stuff when it bears no truth to physics, biology, and cosmology whatsoever.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #75 - May 30th, 2012 at 12:06am

Hi Vicky,

As you can read at the bottom of those essays in my science section they are based on the book 'The Origin of the Universe'.
The Quick Spiritual Tour on my site is based on the books of Rulof as well.
Everything except the about and contact page is based on the books of Jozef Rulof. My website is dedicated exclusively to Rulof's work, to that of the Masters of Light.

Like I wrote before, I had a hard time reading 'The Origin of the Universe' even though I had read the previous books to get the necessary background. At first I wanted to deny I even read it. It was like solid rock and pitch black in my mind. But I had to admit to myself I had never read anything better about the origin of mankind. So I kept going and opened up to it. It's much better then the story that God created everything in seven days. We know by now that isn't true.

People on Earth will never be able to find that out by themselves if they don't accept the Masters of Light.

I wanted to show that structure of the Universe to give people a wider view on our origin.
You and God were One before the Big Bang. We can figure this out now for ourselves since we discovered here on Earth ourselves that there has been a Big Bang.

We also know that there are so many stars in the Universe that it is practically impossible that there is no life elsewhere in the Universe. But that is about as far as our scientific knowledge on Earth goes.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Time is up
Reply #76 - May 30th, 2012 at 1:35am

More than a day has passed. That's enough.

There is no official organ to judge about the reliability of recoverer as a source to communicate with the afterlife.
It is up to my own judgement and that of the readers of this topic to decide about that.
It is up to them (you, a reader) and me to believe him or the books of Jozef Rulof.

I will give my reasons why recoverer is afraid and opposes to reading Rulof's books:
- he is afraid his ego would be hurt;
- he thinks his reputation could be lost.

Master Zelanus has said: we lay foundations for your inner soul.
That thought has always stayed with me. It gave me comfort and strength over the years since I read the books.

Those who cannot accept the books of Jozef Rulof will have to wait until they arrive in the afterlife.
To those who are in doubt I recommend an easy reading introductory book: Those who came back from the Dead.
The old title is 'The Bridge to Eternal Life'. You will probably see that title on the English book cover.
The first title is the preferred literal translation from the Dutch. The new title will show as soon as the old print is sold out.

In fact, this book is so easy to read that at first I left it aside because I was already convinced of the afterlife and Rulof's qualities. But I felt the urge from the other side that I had to read this as well. They are with me whenever it's necessary.

You can read it online at
http://www.rulof.org/books/02_those_who_came_back_from_the_dead/index.html
The pdf version is here
http://www.rulof.org/download/en_02_those_who_came_back_from_the_dead_ebook.pdf

In this book three people were allowed to return to Jozef Rulof and tell him about their arrival in the afterlife.

Especially in the context of this thread the story of the third person, Gerhard, is very interesting to read. He was someone who mocked what he did not understand.
Everybody: read it and make up your mind.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #77 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:00am

Mogenblue,

In my view you're being pushy and impolite.  I'd like to kindly remind you to please have some respect for not only Bruce Moen, as this is his website (and frankly it makes more sense that you should be here talking about and supporting his books, works, and theories rather than trying so hard to promote a gathering for another author)....

but also have respect for the members of this Forum.  If people are interested in the author and his works that you are promoting, then please just be respectful enough to share links here for us.  If people are interested, they can then go to the links provided and read up and post and share there, instead of here.

Again, I'd like to kindly remind you that this is the website of author Bruce Moen.  And although you have posted this thread under the "announcement" forum where such information about other things is acceptable and allowed, your approach and attudie are indeed a little in bad taste.  I can't imagine myself wanting to engage in the forums of another author and trying to push my support about Bruce Moen's work there instead of supporting that forum's author. 

Again, not to be rude.  That's just my personal view from what I've seen in this thread.  If Recoverer doesn't wish to engage further in your discussion, I find it in bad taste that you're trying to call him out on it. 

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #78 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:45am

Vicky,

You talk to me about being polite and respectful to other members on this site?
I have been that more than enough.
You should read the words recoverer used in his last few posts in this thread. They go far beyond the limit.

His expressions are based on one single article, o-n-e, which is wrong and to which I have replied by posting a link to a dutch article in which the author of that article admitted his fault. Nevertheless he continued to express his opinions based on that article and recoverer has not even read one single book of Jozef Rulof.
I don't have to accept that on any site from anyone regardless who manages that site.

You should talk to recoverer about being polite and respectful.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #79 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:58am

recoverer wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm:
Mogenblue:

If you're looking for people who believe that Jewish people from the holocaust deserved what they got, you might try a Nazi or skinhead forum.

This is what I mean Vicky.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #80 - May 30th, 2012 at 11:25am

I just see threads like this start out fine but then deteriorate.  The truth is, we all have different ideas, beliefs, and definitions about the same words, like karma and reincarnation, and even Christ.  Believe it or not.  I just put up with it as I read through what anyone writes, then take the gist of what they say (the good stuff) and move on.  Me personally, I find it far more interesting to talk about my own personal experiences, as well as those of others who share my experience, than to quibble about things I have no interest in or experience with.  Which is why I'm not interested in getting into this discussion, (but I have been following it). 

I'm sorry but I didn't see anything I disagree with in what Recoverer said.  In my opinion, I think I know him well enough to understand the way in which he said that statement you quoted wasn't meant as disrespect.  After all, something as massive as the holocaust is a sensitive subject for anyone.  I myself have never wasted time wondering if or how those people "deserved" what they got, and why would anyone think that way?  What purpose does it serve to even think, let alone say such a thing?  My point is, is that each person's existence and life experience has no need for judgement by others.  We all judge and guide ourselves.  In my view, there doesn't have to be one rule for karma and justice and the reason why things happen the way they happen.  Instead, I'm a big believer in the belief that we are each here to have our own experiences and experience of life, to come to our own conclusions about what is truth and meaning and belief and purpose.  It's serves no purpose for anyone to worry about what anyone else believes, but makes much more sense to believe in one's own experience.  Reading books isn't considered experience, but can aid in helping one to expand their knowledge and consciousness and explore their own beliefs.  And yes, I know that not everyone believes the same as the way I think. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #81 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:07pm

Vicky said: After all, something as massive as the holocaust is a sensitive subject for anyone.  I myself have never wasted time wondering if or how those people "deserved" what they got, and why would anyone think that way?  What purpose does it serve to even think, let alone say such a thing?  My point is, is that each person's existence and life experience has no need for judgement by others.  We all judge and guide ourselves.  In my view, there doesn't have to be one rule for karma and justice and the reason why things happen the way they happen.  Instead, I'm a big believer in the belief that we are each here to have our own experiences and experience of life, to come to our own conclusions about what is truth and meaning and belief and purpose.  It's serves no purpose for anyone to worry about what anyone else believes, but makes much more sense to believe in one's own experience.

Recoverer responds: Well put.

My guess is that a lot of the Jewish people who were killed during the holocaust were really nice people. Therefore, there was no need to punish them for something they supposedly did 1,900 plus years ago.

Say a man murders people while on this Earth. After he dies he goes to a lower realm. After a while he gets tired of such a way of existence, looks at himself in an honest way and becomes genuinely remorseful for what he did. Then he asks for spiritual help and receives it. With help he transforms himself and no longer exists in a negative way. He becomes a soul who lives according to postive qualities such as love and respect for others.

Is there a need to have him reincarnate so he can be punished? I think not, regardless of what some supposedly infallible source of information says. Why punish a soul that was once negative when it no longer exists in such a way?

Such a soul would probably feel some responsibility for the souls he harmed, but this doesn't mean that they would have to reincarnate and become his children. Especially not if they are souls who have forgiven him and moved on to the light.

Vicky:

I promise you. If you ever say something mean to me (I know you won't Smiley), don't be concerned about having to reincarnate as my mother in a future lifetime. Just say you're sorry and I'll accept your apology.

Souls aren't infinitely wise from the start. They need to go through their lessons in order to learn. This being the case they sometimes make mistakes and have to learn the hard way. This doesn't mean that they have to be punished in a way that doesn't benefit anybody.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #82 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:15pm

Vicky, recoverer:

Do you think you can write better books about the afterlife then the Masters of Light that live there permanently?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #83 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:38pm

No comment.

Mogenblue wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:15pm:
Vicky, recoverer:

Do you think you can write better books about the afterlife then the Masters of Light that live there permanently?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #84 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:49pm

recoverer wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:38pm:
No comment.

Vicky, recoverer:

Come on recoverer, be serious.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #85 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:55pm

I'm not going to be baited into giving answers I don't want to give.

The approach you're taking won't undo some of the negative things Rulof wrote.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #86 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:10pm

recoverer wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:55pm:
I'm not going to be baited into giving answers I don't want to give.

The approach you're taking won't undo some of the negative things Rulof wrote.

Yeah sure, I will tell my granddad whenever he floats around.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #87 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm

Vicky, recoverer:

This question itself is a foolish question.  It's a loophole of trickery with no right answer.  The reason I say that is because those books you speak of were written by a guy who was having these beings write through him, correct?  So that in itself is a subjective experience for that one person.  I myself have not had that kind of experience, so I have no way of comparing my experiences with that. 

So can I write a "better book about the afterlife"?  It's subjective.  I can write what I can write based on what I myself have experienced.  I cannot speak for another person's experience.  I have no interest in writing about what someone else claims to have experienced.  Do you see my point?

Look at it this way.  If I am going to teach my son how to drive, I can't just write a book about what it's like to drive, have him read it, and make him really learn and understand what it is I'm talking about.  The only way to learn how to drive is to have driving experience.  After that, it's up to him to strive to be a good driver, a better driver, a more conscientious driver, etc.  The same is true for the exploration of consciousness.  You can't just read about it.  You can't just write the best book there is.  Everyone has to have their own experience in their own way. 

I hope my books have a way of inspiring and influencing others on their own path to come to their own passion about what they believe in themselves.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #88 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:37pm

recoverer wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:07pm:
Vicky:

I promise you. If you ever say something mean to me (I know you won't Smiley), don't be concerned about having to reincarnate as my mother in a future lifetime. Just say you're sorry and I'll accept your apology.

Cheesy

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #89 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:00pm

Vicky wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm:
Vicky, recoverer:

This question itself is a foolish question.  It's a loophole of trickery with no right answer.  The reason I say that is because those books you speak of were written by a guy who was having these beings write through him, correct?  So that in itself is a subjective experience for that one person.  I myself have not had that kind of experience, so I have no way of comparing my experiences with that. 

That is a real stupid answer. Is answer from you or automatically generated by the server in Oklahoma?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #90 - May 30th, 2012 at 7:44pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 4:00pm:
That is a real stupid answer. Is answer from you or automatically generated by the server in Oklahoma?

Perhaps this guy is a troll or a 16 year old kid having fun of us all for responding. Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #91 - May 30th, 2012 at 8:30pm

PauliEffectt wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 7:44pm:
Perhaps this guy is a troll or a 16 year old kid having fun of us all for responding. Smiley

If you think that you haven't seen the picture on the contact page of my website.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #92 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 3:15am

Vicky wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm:

If you read the biography of Jozef Rulof 'Jeus of Mother Crisje', written by Master Zelanus, you can learn how his mediumship was developed over the years and what sacrifices he had to make to do all that work for the Masters.
You can't be serious if you think he sucked 11,000 pages out of his thumb.

But given your occupation to sell you own book on this forum, just like recoverer, you are not going to read Rulofs books either.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #93 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:48am

I would like to show one spiritual painting by Jozef Rulof.
He made hundreds of these paintings in trance. Rulof did not have any capabilities to paint himself. His mediumship to go into trance and let a spirit of light work through his organism was developed by Master Alcar over a period of years. It started with a simple drawing of pencil on paper.
Master Alcar himself was a famous Flemish painter in his last life on Earth.

These spiritual paintings are meant to convince the people on Earth of the continued existance after death.
By selling these paintings Rulof earned enough money to get the books published that the Masters wrote through him.

This spiritual painting is called: Golgotha.

More of these spiritual paintings made in trance can be found in the art section on my website
http://www.mogenblue.nl/english/art.html

I wonder how many years it will take before the next medium will stand up and make such spiritual paintings in trance. I don't have to wait for it. I have Rulofs books and I carry them under my hart.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #94 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:17pm

Mogenblue:

I looked at some of those paintings before you provided the link. The above painting is nice, but I wonder why brown colors were chosen? I've seen spirit World sceneries during non-physical experiences that were quite beautiful and they weren't brown.

It is possible for people to channel unfriendly beings. Therefore, despite the paintings Rulof painted, I still need to consider the nature of the messages he passed on.

Is that the moon in the upper part of the image you provided? My memory is incomplete, but I believe that Rulof wrote that life on this Earth started on the moon. I've never heard that viewpoint before and it sounds doubtful to me.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #95 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:22pm

Recoverer, why don't you try reading the books if you are so curious? What's holding you?

Why should a painting be bright and shiny when in the center of it Christ is hanging on a cross?
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:52pm by Mogenblue »  

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #96 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:59pm

recoverer wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:17pm:
It is possible for people to channel unfriendly beings. Therefore, despite the paintings Rulof painted, I still need to consider the nature of the messages he passed on.

I'm sorry, recoverer, but if you are afraid of unfriendly messages, does that mean then that you also keep the light on when you go to sleep?   Huh

If you keep holding on to one wrong article and refuse to accept the judgement of the judges in Dendermonde you will never know.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #97 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:43am

Recoverer, I understand that it is difficult for you to talk about, it's personal, intimate, your age, etc. But if you are afraid of unfriendly messages you may always keep the light turned on when you go to sleep.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #98 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:37am

Mogenblue, for being a book salesman or sales spammer, you really are doing a poor job. Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #99 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:33am

PauliEffectt wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:37am:
Mogenblue, for being a book salesman or sales spammer, you really are doing a poor job. Smiley

That's funny, I was just going to inform with recoverer how he is doing with the sales of his books. I wondered if he is already making millions of $$.

To be honest with you, paulieffect, I don't make any money from the books of Jozef Rulof at all. My website only cost me money. I do it on a voluntarily and idealistic basis.

Furthermore, all the introductory books of Jozef Rulof are available for free on the internet. Please visit the on-line and download pages on my website with your eyes open.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.