Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
A View into the Hereafter (Read 61239 times)
Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Re: A View into the Hereafter
Reply #75 - May 30th, 2012 at 12:06am

Hi Vicky,

As you can read at the bottom of those essays in my science section they are based on the book 'The Origin of the Universe'.
The Quick Spiritual Tour on my site is based on the books of Rulof as well.
Everything except the about and contact page is based on the books of Jozef Rulof. My website is dedicated exclusively to Rulof's work, to that of the Masters of Light.

Like I wrote before, I had a hard time reading 'The Origin of the Universe' even though I had read the previous books to get the necessary background. At first I wanted to deny I even read it. It was like solid rock and pitch black in my mind. But I had to admit to myself I had never read anything better about the origin of mankind. So I kept going and opened up to it. It's much better then the story that God created everything in seven days. We know by now that isn't true.

People on Earth will never be able to find that out by themselves if they don't accept the Masters of Light.

I wanted to show that structure of the Universe to give people a wider view on our origin.
You and God were One before the Big Bang. We can figure this out now for ourselves since we discovered here on Earth ourselves that there has been a Big Bang.

We also know that there are so many stars in the Universe that it is practically impossible that there is no life elsewhere in the Universe. But that is about as far as our scientific knowledge on Earth goes.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Time is up
Reply #76 - May 30th, 2012 at 1:35am

More than a day has passed. That's enough.

There is no official organ to judge about the reliability of recoverer as a source to communicate with the afterlife.
It is up to my own judgement and that of the readers of this topic to decide about that.
It is up to them (you, a reader) and me to believe him or the books of Jozef Rulof.

I will give my reasons why recoverer is afraid and opposes to reading Rulof's books:
- he is afraid his ego would be hurt;
- he thinks his reputation could be lost.

Master Zelanus has said: we lay foundations for your inner soul.
That thought has always stayed with me. It gave me comfort and strength over the years since I read the books.

Those who cannot accept the books of Jozef Rulof will have to wait until they arrive in the afterlife.
To those who are in doubt I recommend an easy reading introductory book: Those who came back from the Dead.
The old title is 'The Bridge to Eternal Life'. You will probably see that title on the English book cover.
The first title is the preferred literal translation from the Dutch. The new title will show as soon as the old print is sold out.

In fact, this book is so easy to read that at first I left it aside because I was already convinced of the afterlife and Rulof's qualities. But I felt the urge from the other side that I had to read this as well. They are with me whenever it's necessary.

You can read it online at
http://www.rulof.org/books/02_those_who_came_back_from_the_dead/index.html
The pdf version is here
http://www.rulof.org/download/en_02_those_who_came_back_from_the_dead_ebook.pdf

In this book three people were allowed to return to Jozef Rulof and tell him about their arrival in the afterlife.

Especially in the context of this thread the story of the third person, Gerhard, is very interesting to read. He was someone who mocked what he did not understand.
Everybody: read it and make up your mind.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #77 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:00am

Mogenblue,

In my view you're being pushy and impolite.  I'd like to kindly remind you to please have some respect for not only Bruce Moen, as this is his website (and frankly it makes more sense that you should be here talking about and supporting his books, works, and theories rather than trying so hard to promote a gathering for another author)....

but also have respect for the members of this Forum.  If people are interested in the author and his works that you are promoting, then please just be respectful enough to share links here for us.  If people are interested, they can then go to the links provided and read up and post and share there, instead of here.

Again, I'd like to kindly remind you that this is the website of author Bruce Moen.  And although you have posted this thread under the "announcement" forum where such information about other things is acceptable and allowed, your approach and attudie are indeed a little in bad taste.  I can't imagine myself wanting to engage in the forums of another author and trying to push my support about Bruce Moen's work there instead of supporting that forum's author. 

Again, not to be rude.  That's just my personal view from what I've seen in this thread.  If Recoverer doesn't wish to engage further in your discussion, I find it in bad taste that you're trying to call him out on it. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #78 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:45am

Vicky,

You talk to me about being polite and respectful to other members on this site?
I have been that more than enough.
You should read the words recoverer used in his last few posts in this thread. They go far beyond the limit.

His expressions are based on one single article, o-n-e, which is wrong and to which I have replied by posting a link to a dutch article in which the author of that article admitted his fault. Nevertheless he continued to express his opinions based on that article and recoverer has not even read one single book of Jozef Rulof.
I don't have to accept that on any site from anyone regardless who manages that site.

You should talk to recoverer about being polite and respectful.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #79 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:58am

recoverer wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm:
Mogenblue:

If you're looking for people who believe that Jewish people from the holocaust deserved what they got, you might try a Nazi or skinhead forum.

This is what I mean Vicky.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #80 - May 30th, 2012 at 11:25am

I just see threads like this start out fine but then deteriorate.  The truth is, we all have different ideas, beliefs, and definitions about the same words, like karma and reincarnation, and even Christ.  Believe it or not.  I just put up with it as I read through what anyone writes, then take the gist of what they say (the good stuff) and move on.  Me personally, I find it far more interesting to talk about my own personal experiences, as well as those of others who share my experience, than to quibble about things I have no interest in or experience with.  Which is why I'm not interested in getting into this discussion, (but I have been following it). 

I'm sorry but I didn't see anything I disagree with in what Recoverer said.  In my opinion, I think I know him well enough to understand the way in which he said that statement you quoted wasn't meant as disrespect.  After all, something as massive as the holocaust is a sensitive subject for anyone.  I myself have never wasted time wondering if or how those people "deserved" what they got, and why would anyone think that way?  What purpose does it serve to even think, let alone say such a thing?  My point is, is that each person's existence and life experience has no need for judgement by others.  We all judge and guide ourselves.  In my view, there doesn't have to be one rule for karma and justice and the reason why things happen the way they happen.  Instead, I'm a big believer in the belief that we are each here to have our own experiences and experience of life, to come to our own conclusions about what is truth and meaning and belief and purpose.  It's serves no purpose for anyone to worry about what anyone else believes, but makes much more sense to believe in one's own experience.  Reading books isn't considered experience, but can aid in helping one to expand their knowledge and consciousness and explore their own beliefs.  And yes, I know that not everyone believes the same as the way I think. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #81 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:07pm

Vicky said: After all, something as massive as the holocaust is a sensitive subject for anyone.  I myself have never wasted time wondering if or how those people "deserved" what they got, and why would anyone think that way?  What purpose does it serve to even think, let alone say such a thing?  My point is, is that each person's existence and life experience has no need for judgement by others.  We all judge and guide ourselves.  In my view, there doesn't have to be one rule for karma and justice and the reason why things happen the way they happen.  Instead, I'm a big believer in the belief that we are each here to have our own experiences and experience of life, to come to our own conclusions about what is truth and meaning and belief and purpose.  It's serves no purpose for anyone to worry about what anyone else believes, but makes much more sense to believe in one's own experience.

Recoverer responds: Well put.

My guess is that a lot of the Jewish people who were killed during the holocaust were really nice people. Therefore, there was no need to punish them for something they supposedly did 1,900 plus years ago.

Say a man murders people while on this Earth. After he dies he goes to a lower realm. After a while he gets tired of such a way of existence, looks at himself in an honest way and becomes genuinely remorseful for what he did. Then he asks for spiritual help and receives it. With help he transforms himself and no longer exists in a negative way. He becomes a soul who lives according to postive qualities such as love and respect for others.

Is there a need to have him reincarnate so he can be punished? I think not, regardless of what some supposedly infallible source of information says. Why punish a soul that was once negative when it no longer exists in such a way?

Such a soul would probably feel some responsibility for the souls he harmed, but this doesn't mean that they would have to reincarnate and become his children. Especially not if they are souls who have forgiven him and moved on to the light.

Vicky:

I promise you. If you ever say something mean to me (I know you won't Smiley), don't be concerned about having to reincarnate as my mother in a future lifetime. Just say you're sorry and I'll accept your apology.

Souls aren't infinitely wise from the start. They need to go through their lessons in order to learn. This being the case they sometimes make mistakes and have to learn the hard way. This doesn't mean that they have to be punished in a way that doesn't benefit anybody.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #82 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:15pm

Vicky, recoverer:

Do you think you can write better books about the afterlife then the Masters of Light that live there permanently?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #83 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:38pm

No comment.

Mogenblue wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:15pm:
Vicky, recoverer:

Do you think you can write better books about the afterlife then the Masters of Light that live there permanently?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #84 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:49pm

recoverer wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:38pm:
No comment.

Vicky, recoverer:

Come on recoverer, be serious.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #85 - May 30th, 2012 at 2:55pm

I'm not going to be baited into giving answers I don't want to give.

The approach you're taking won't undo some of the negative things Rulof wrote.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #86 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:10pm

recoverer wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:55pm:
I'm not going to be baited into giving answers I don't want to give.

The approach you're taking won't undo some of the negative things Rulof wrote.

Yeah sure, I will tell my granddad whenever he floats around.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #87 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm

Vicky, recoverer:

This question itself is a foolish question.  It's a loophole of trickery with no right answer.  The reason I say that is because those books you speak of were written by a guy who was having these beings write through him, correct?  So that in itself is a subjective experience for that one person.  I myself have not had that kind of experience, so I have no way of comparing my experiences with that. 

So can I write a "better book about the afterlife"?  It's subjective.  I can write what I can write based on what I myself have experienced.  I cannot speak for another person's experience.  I have no interest in writing about what someone else claims to have experienced.  Do you see my point?

Look at it this way.  If I am going to teach my son how to drive, I can't just write a book about what it's like to drive, have him read it, and make him really learn and understand what it is I'm talking about.  The only way to learn how to drive is to have driving experience.  After that, it's up to him to strive to be a good driver, a better driver, a more conscientious driver, etc.  The same is true for the exploration of consciousness.  You can't just read about it.  You can't just write the best book there is.  Everyone has to have their own experience in their own way. 

I hope my books have a way of inspiring and influencing others on their own path to come to their own passion about what they believe in themselves.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #88 - May 30th, 2012 at 3:37pm

recoverer wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 2:07pm:
Vicky:

I promise you. If you ever say something mean to me (I know you won't Smiley), don't be concerned about having to reincarnate as my mother in a future lifetime. Just say you're sorry and I'll accept your apology.

Cheesy

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #89 - May 30th, 2012 at 4:00pm

Vicky wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm:
Vicky, recoverer:

This question itself is a foolish question.  It's a loophole of trickery with no right answer.  The reason I say that is because those books you speak of were written by a guy who was having these beings write through him, correct?  So that in itself is a subjective experience for that one person.  I myself have not had that kind of experience, so I have no way of comparing my experiences with that. 

That is a real stupid answer. Is answer from you or automatically generated by the server in Oklahoma?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.