Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
A View into the Hereafter (Read 61236 times)
Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Re: A View into the Hereafter
Reply #15 - May 22nd, 2012 at 1:05am

PauliEffectt:
It's possible I've thought that in the past.
I wondered many years how karma works. That was before I read Rulof's books. The ones I mentioned above gave me a clear insight in the working of karma.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #16 - May 22nd, 2012 at 3:27am

PauliEffectt:

I would like to come back on your question once more. I've given it some more thought and it's very good of you to ask for it.

I don't believe karma does not exist at all. I have always tried to find explanations for things that happened in my life or around me. But you have to keep your feet on the ground. You have to be open that things have different causes then you may assume.

Especially after reading the books I mentioned before you may tend to look for deeper clues in all kinds of relationships around you. I started to look very different to my friends and their relationships.

I was personally informed about my twin soul, my soul mate. A spiritual guide told me very detailed and on various occasions were and how I would meet her. Those things sunk into my memory. It was still one or two years ahead. Then I started reading Rulof's books and learned from there about the concept of twin souls. I also learned more about karma.
Later on everything I was told about my twin soul came through exactly as was shown and told to me. So I had my personal proof about that.

After that I started to think in every relationship around me if they were twin souls and if they possibly had met in previous lives. I think it's quite inevitable that you start to think like that because you have new tools to analyse a relationship with and to me it's only natural to use them. But most of the time I keep those considerations to myself as I am also greatly aware, like you said, that things may have very different causes or even no cause at all.

To say something sensible about karma you need to have the spiritual eyes and then be able to zoom in on someones past. I live in a physical organism and that prohibits me from seeing in a spiritual manner. If you live on the other side of life it may be possible that it's natural to look in someones past just by focusing on it. That's how I tend to understand it from what I have read. But here in the physical world it's only my imagination and my desire to find causes in the past.

So whatever I think about karmic relations I am always aware that it's my own thinking and that I lack the true spiritual capabilities to clearly see into someones past. I am not able to step aside my physical organism and have a true spiritual look on things.
I can only make assumptions about it and as far as that is concerned it may be nice to discuss such things over a few drinks with like-minded friends.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - May 22nd, 2012 at 3:37pm

Mogenblue:

You said: "Hi recoverer,

first of all, the way karma works goes beyond my perception. There are many different types of situations that you can come up with and I don't have the answer to any of them.
I only repeat what I read in Rulof's books."

Recoverer responds: I believe we should always allow ourselves to question any source. I found the below about Jozef Rulof. Much of it seems troubling, for example, he said that Jewish people should be grateful towards Hitler for the holocaust because he relieved six million of them from the severe karma they brought down upon themselves by crucifying Christ more than 2,000 years ago.  I seriously doubt that Christ would be supportive of such ignorant racist idiocy.

"Supernatural horror
The entire range of Rulof's occult and ultra-right-wing universe can be found in "the textbooks" (yet to be translated). According to these writings, the final phase of human evolution is imminent. In that future era, only Caucasian white, perfectly healthy, heterosexual married people will exist, all in strict conformity with the so-called 'Age of Christ', Rulof's "ultimate phase". People of other races are considered to belong to a lower level and deviating religion -with the emphases on Judaism- are rejected. In the end, followers of other beliefs are expected to convert to Rulof's doctrine, and as long as this has not been fulfilled, wars and disputes will continue. In the meantime, even though wars are considered horrifying, they are claimed to offer the necessary scope for mankind to advance towards higher spiritual levels.

Other life-styles, such as homosexuality, are only temporarily accepted. They only experience an interim karmic role and are regarded to be developments towards heterosexuality in a next life. Compared to heterosexuals, their lifestyle is regarded as inferior. According to Rulof, people suffering from the Down syndrome (mongolism) experience distortion and are possessed by demons in accordance with the karma they incurred after the mass-murders they are supposed to have committed in former lives.

To top it all, Rulof's prophecies are based on a strong racial doctrine with a hierarchy of seven subsequent grades and sub-grades, which every human being must pass through by reincarnating. The first three, lowest grades harbour the so-called jungle tribes and midget races, such as the Pygmies and the midget/dwarf races. White races occupy the fourth grade and onward, but coloured races - with the exception of certain races from India - will not exceed the fourth grade. Because of their nature, the Eskimos generally cannot exceed the fifth grade. In one of his later text-books, Rulof alters his views: Negroid races may also rise up to the seventh, highest grade - previously for whites only - provided that they live and behave according to the mentality of the latter. In addition, white-skinned people from the fifth grade and upwards, whose lives were not in accordance with the cosmic laws as proclaimed, will be downgraded by karma in their next lives to the fourth grade and will then reincarnate with a coloured skin. In his fifth book, The origin of the universe, Alcar, one of Rulof's "cosmic masters", proclaims that in the far future only one race will exist on earth: obviously the white one.

According to these laws, the blending of different grades i.e. races has had a highly negative impact on our planet, and it is this phenomenon which is held responsible for the entire decline and all the diseases on earth. However, these ill consequences will gradually subside in future, since people with ailing health will no longer be permitted to marry, to prevent them from bearing unsound offspring. Blood transfusion is said to result in impure blood, entailing fatal effects. Abortion, euthanasia, suicide and cremation are vehemently discouraged. After suicide, the soul is claimed to remain attached to the body until it has finally decayed, while it consciously suffers all the horrors of decomposition before it arrives in the spheres-beyond for correcting purposes. Likewise, cremation would cause the soul to suffer the conscious torment of burning. Jan Kleyn, a well-known psychic in the Netherlands, reported in one of his books about patients with extreme paranoid illusions after they had read on these issues in Rulof's books.

According to his doctrine, homosexuality is considered as a mental illness, and many different hells owe their existence, amongst others, to homosexuals and child murderers. Notably, Rulof has the audacious insolence to mention these two groups of people in one breath! Emancipation of females is rejected, because women should dedicate all possible attention to their primary task, namely motherhood. Consequently, women can never become great painters or composers since motherhood will prevent them. However, the male is not subjected to this limitation. As marital divorce is considered to be an offence against cosmic laws, in future marriage partners will obligatorily be selected by para psychologists in service of the State.

In his book De volkeren der aarde, translated in 1947 as My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth (3), Rulof describes the final phase of these developments as a period in which "abnormalities will no longer be found on earth" (4). In this book, he advises the Jewish people to be grateful to Adolf Hitler for the holocaust, as this ordeal relieved all six million of them (!) from the severe karma they brought down upon themselves by crucifying Christ more than 2000 years ago. According to this philosophy, Hitler is a reincarnation of Caiaphas, the high priest who ordered the crucifixion. In his subsequent lives, Caiaphas realised "the bad habits of Jewish people, such as usury, lying, cheating and deteriorated lifestyle" (5). He therefore reincarnated as Adolf Hitler and decided to take revenge on them. In this context, the holocaust is looked upon as a justification of the alleged laws of karma. In one of his following books, Rulof even urges Hitler on: "Adolf, finish your task!". In yet another textbook, Rulof criticises the foundation of the state of Israel: "Isn't it sad, the Jews still cannot understand God's rightful dressing-down (referring to the holocaust)." Hitler's role as a crusader is highlighted, since he supposedly brought evolution to mankind. This will not be recognised at present. Yet in time, people will rehabilitate Hitler and will adorn his grave with flowers. According to 'Revelations', Mussolini, the Italian fascist leader, is an aide de camp to Hitler because he conquered Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) :"He had to conquer that country because it was God's own will to awaken the blacks". (6) To Rulof, colonialism is an expedient to people of the lowest grades to achieve the mentality of the white race. The N.S.B., a militant Dutch political party that collaborated with the nazi's during their occupation of Holland in World War II, and whose members were extremely notorious for betraying hiding-places of Jews, are praised by Rulof for their idealism.

Rulofians (rigid followers of the doctrine) regard many parts of the Bible as a fraud, with the exception of the Gospel of John, 16:12-15; a passage, that they consider to be the announcement of Rulof's later appearance as a writing prophet. In approximately 20 years, all of his prophecies will assuredly be verified, because an instrument will then have been invented, which enables verbal contact with the world beyond, albeit at the exclusive disposal of the state officials."

http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/engels/rulof_e.html

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #18 - May 22nd, 2012 at 4:16pm

You can only truly question a source if you have investigated it yourself. If you prefer to believe what others say about it then that is up to you. I would like to remind you that Jesus has been nailed to the cross by people who were not open to what he had to say.

Some years ago the foundation that administers Rulof's work went bankrupt. All the money they had went to lawyers to defend themselves against false accusations in a Belgian court. In the end they were spoken free of every accusation, but they did went bankrupt.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. The person who wrote this does not understand the concept of reļncarnation and the concept that you need thousands of lives on this planet to fulfill your evolution.
During your evolution you experience both the male and female organism. You have to in order to learn everything from this planet. Souls that change from one gender to the other usually have homosexual or lesbian feelings because they still have the feelings from their previous life in the other gender. So homosexuality and lesbianism is a perfectly natural phenomenon.

There is nothing racial in the seven grades for the human organism. Every soul that lives on this planet started in the jungle. Every soul will end its evolution in an organism of the seventh grade.

Furthermore: You cannot be less then anybody else if your soul is immortal and exists for billions of years already, flipping gender all the time. This science tells you where you have been all that time and what you have done to be where you are today. It is Cosmic deep. It has the Cosmic Conscious. And it also shows you how people have struggled to reach Mastership of the Light and how they grow and evolve if they persist and succeed.

Once you have Mastership of the Light and solved all you karma, Mother Earth lets you free to go into space. There is no argueing with Mother Earth about that.

When Christ completed his own evolution here on Earth he was more ape then human. But He did make it to the Seventh Cosmic Degree. Does this make me a racist? No! I'm only telling the truth.

It is the wish of Christ as stated and re-enforced in the Cosmology of Jozef Rulof that all the people on Earth will be able to learn all this too.

If you don't believe this, recoverer, read the books yourself and get an educated view about it.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - May 22nd, 2012 at 4:32pm

I find it hard to believe that a light oriented source would choose to define which races are less evolved and which are more evolved. Such thought can lead to separatism and elitism.

Did Rulof urge Hitler to finish his task? If so, I believe it would be a waste of time to read 11,000 pages of what Rulof had to say.  Even if you remove the anti-semitic part of it, does it really seem logical to conclude that "all" of the Jewish people who were "MURDERED" during the holocaust played a part in crucifying Jesus? Does supposed cosmic justice actually work in a way where MURDERING a large number of people during the holocaust would balance karma?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #20 - May 22nd, 2012 at 11:12pm

You will learn, recoverer.
I rest my case.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - May 23rd, 2012 at 12:37pm

You didn't respond to the issue of what Rulof had to say about Hitler. Oh well.  Each person needs to look into his (or her) heart and decide if they feel okay about a person (and perhaps what he's connected to) that speaks as if the people who suffered and died during the holocaust got what they had coming to them.

For myself, I see two possibilities:

1. Rulof was a fraud and when he made up his teachings he brought his anti-semitic views into them.

2. He received such unloving views from beings that weren't love based. They make themselves seem nice by saying many things that sound nice, but they also sneak in some viewpoints that are false and not love based.

Think about it.  If they can get a person with good intentions to believe things such as what Rulof said about Hitler and Jewish people, they succeed in getting people to allow negative thoughts to become a part of their psychological conditioning.

Mogenblue wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 11:12pm:
You will learn, recoverer.
I rest my case.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #22 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:56pm

Recoverer, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.
I don't have to respond to any ignorant assumptions that you make. I don't get paid for that.

You have read one article, o-n-e, and you immediately know everything you need to know about Rulof. You build ignorant assumptions about that one article.

It saves you a lot of reading. By the way, you don't have to read all the 11,000 pages at once. You can start with the first book which is about 640 pages. Or is that too much for you too?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - May 23rd, 2012 at 2:31pm

I have read some of the book chapters that are available on the internet. I haven't run accross anything that is as negative as the article I provided. I wish that the book "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" is available so I can see if the below article language is true.

"In his book De volkeren der aarde, translated in 1947 as My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth (3), Rulof describes the final phase of these developments as a period in which "abnormalities will no longer be found on earth" (4). In this book, he advises the Jewish people to be grateful to Adolf Hitler for the holocaust, as this ordeal relieved all six million of them (!) from the severe karma they brought down upon themselves by crucifying Christ more than 2000 years ago. According to this philosophy, Hitler is a reincarnation of Caiaphas, the high priest who ordered the crucifixion. In his subsequent lives, Caiaphas realised "the bad habits of Jewish people, such as usury, lying, cheating and deteriorated lifestyle" (5). He therefore reincarnated as Adolf Hitler and decided to take revenge on them. In this context, the holocaust is looked upon as a justification of the alleged laws of karma. In one of his following books, Rulof even urges Hitler on: "Adolf, finish your task!". In yet another textbook, Rulof criticises the foundation of the state of Israel: "Isn't it sad, the Jews still cannot understand God's rightful dressing-down (referring to the holocaust)." Hitler's role as a crusader is highlighted, since he supposedly brought evolution to mankind. This will not be recognised at present. Yet in time, people will rehabilitate Hitler and will adorn his grave with flowers. According to 'Revelations', Mussolini, the Italian fascist leader, is an aide de camp to Hitler because he conquered Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) :"He had to conquer that country because it was God's own will to awaken the blacks". (6) To Rulof, colonialism is an expedient to people of the lowest grades to achieve the mentality of the white race. The N.S.B., a militant Dutch political party that collaborated with the nazi's during their occupation of Holland in World War II, and whose members were extremely notorious for betraying hiding-places of Jews, are praised by Rulof for their idealism."

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #24 - May 23rd, 2012 at 3:10pm

Recoverer:

The organisation that administers the books of Jozef Rulof will only sell you that book if you have read his previous books.

They want to be sure that what is in there will be read in the proper context.

They do that to avoid ignorant assumptions like the ones from you in this thread before.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - May 23rd, 2012 at 3:36pm

Sounds a bit dogmatic/cult-like to me.  First a person needs to be indoctrinated with the beginner books, and only then he (or she) will be ready for a later book.

You hear that everybody? You shouldn't read the later books without first reading the earlier books because you aren't currently capable of understanding what the later books say. It doesn't matter what you already know, the administrators will decide for you.

Since the administrators make it so people can't read "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" early on, I guess people don't have an option other than trusting what was written in the article I provided.

I believe it would be ignorant for me to not trust my judgment and consider it to be a warning sign when a source says things such as Murderers reincarnate as the mothers of the people they killed, a person who commits suicide stays in his body and experiences it's very painful degredation, and that Adolph Hitler provided a service to the Jewish people who died during the holocaust. 

Mogenblue wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 3:10pm:
Recoverer:

The organisation that administers the books of Jozef Rulof will only sell you that book if you have read his previous books.

They want to be sure that what is in there will be read in the proper context.

They do that to avoid ignorant assumptions like the ones from you in this thread before.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #26 - May 23rd, 2012 at 3:54pm

If you have read the first book you can decide for yourself if the other books are interesting for you or not.

There is a gradual build up in the knowledge in the series of books.

Like I wrote before, I read all the previous books before I started on 'The Origin of  the Universe' but I still had a hard time reading it. You really need to have read the previous books before you can start on that one.

Schools and universities also provide learning material in a gradual build up.

Does everybody understand that?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:16pm

If I enrolled in college in order to get a history degree and early on the professors started telling me that Hitler did Jewish people a favor, I'd drop out. I'd thank the professors for being upfront and telling me right away about some of the insidious things they believe.

I believe it is reasonable to conclude that Rulof was very involved with the curiculum he shared with people. Nevertheless, if the article I provided is accurate, some of his viewpoints were quite negative. Perhaps this shows that heavy course involvement isn't the answer.

You still haven't directly addressed the statements regarding Rulof and his viewpoints about Adolf and Jewish people. It seems as if you are ducking an important issue.

Did he in some way state that Hitler did Jewish people a favor when he had them killed?

Did he say that Hitler should have finish the job?

If he didn't say these things, what did he say within "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" that got the writer of the article I provided to conclude as he did?

I do not believe it is reasonable for you to expect people to read thousands of pages that came from Rulof when they are aware of the possibility that the time will come (when they are "ready" for a latter book) when they will find out that he did in fact say insidious and ignorant things about Hitler and the Jewish people Hitler killed.

IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:27pm

This Rulof  is a nut. He is an apologist for Hitler and nothing more. This stuff about the 6 million dead Jews bringing it on themselves via karma is a bunch of BS-such drivel is for the ignorant, nothing more.

The following is all you need to know about this nut:

Rulof claimed that it is impossible to go to the Moon with a rocket because of unknown forces in the universe. In his book The Origin of the Universe, he stated that the rocket would "melt apart". In Questions and Answers, Part V, he wrote that it is wrong to think that the rocket would be attracted by the Moon: the planet would push the rocket away in the first place. According to him, it would be possible to go far away from the Earth, but when one goes too far, one has to accept his death.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #29 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:28pm

recoverer wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 4:16pm:
If I enrolled in college in order to get a history degree...

... if the article I provided is accurate...

If he didn't say these things...

if, if, if...

If I cross the street I may be involved in a terrible car accident. If it is serious enough I may die from it.
If I die from a car accident I can shake hands with my grandfather if he is up there and if and afterlife exists and if he is there were I will be.

Why don't you address your questions to the author of your famous article?
He has all the answers you desire.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.