Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maureen Caudill - books (Suddenly Psychic) (Read 10384 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Maureen Caudill - books (Suddenly Psychic)
Jun 20th, 2012 at 5:10pm

I use a grade from 0 - 10 (10 being the best/highest)

Suddenly Psychic: A skeptic's journey, 2006, Maureen Caudill

Grade: 8.0

M Caudill has a degree in physics and she has been working a lot of years within the
computer industry, with among others artificial intelligence. She had no specific
beliefs in a non-physical reality before she attended an TMI course.

Caudill has written some publications on neural networks and is today a TMI trainer.

Her book is about her experiences related to her TMI courses and events afterward,
she also tries to relate to modern physics in regards of her non-physical experiences.

The parts of her book about modern physics are sadly enough the more weak points,
as her attempts to connect physics with non-physical experiences most of the time are
weak or unclear. I don't think any scientist has managed to find any such relationship
and perhaps Caudill does too much work on something which bears little fruit.

The stronger part of her book is when she describes what she experiences in altered states
of awareness.

Caudill reaches farther into other Focus Levels than what most people can hope of. She
mentions several little known Monroe Focuses such as F 32, F 39, F 46, F 49, F 70, F 112
and F 253.

She also has a short but seemingly complete list of all Focus Levels between C 1 and F 49,
where she with one-liners describe these levels as they apparently were given by spirit
being Miranon to Monroe many years ago.

At the same time I would have expected a more detailed description of many of the Focus Levels,
which she mentions, certainly as she is a TMI trainer and has attended many TMI courses as a
participant herself.

At some times I think her descriptions of the more far Focus Levels become a little too sketchy.

She also seem to be a deep believer, perhaps too much of a believer for my taste, which I think
made me lower the grade of her book.

She has several interesting specific experiences though.

She makes for example a retrieval of the soul of the BEAGLE Mars lander. The European Space Agency (ESA)
sent out a space rocket with a Mars robot called the BEAGLE Mars rover, which crashed in 2003.

When Caudill enters the site at the planet Mars, she notices that there is a crashed space craft at
the surface of the planet. She eventually detects and talks to the BEAGLE Mars lander and explains
to it that it has crashed and can't complete its mission of sending back its data to Earth, as its
antenna is somehow broken.

She helps the BEAGLE by retrieving it to the Machine equivalent of F 27, which is Focus 13,
where dead and deceased machines and computers go, as they apparently can't develop
any further.

But there is something different with BEAGLE, it is not the average computer. Over some time Caudill
realizes that the BEAGLE has to be helped to F 27 so it can be reborn as an animal, because it has
developed a soul appropriate for such an event to happen. Caudill's dead cat Sammy takes care of
BEAGLE in F 27 and helps the computer to learn where it has arrived.

Eventually Caudill creates a pipeline between F 18 and F 13 to feed the Love starved computers with
Pure Unconditional Love (PUL), which they soak up with great thankfulness.

In all, the book has its highs and its not so highs. I wish Caudill would have paid as much time to describe
the various Focus Levels as she spent time writing about scientific findings, which also are very fuzzy
in nature, often unverified and maybe even completely wrong, such as the String Theory in physics.

It's still a good read and I can think some of you may like at least parts of it, like the section on
how to bend spoons with your mind.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Maureen Caudill - books (Suddenly Psychic)
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 5:29pm

I haven't read it yet but is on my to-read list.  I always appreciate reading your reviews.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.