Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
A View into the Hereafter (Read 61242 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A View into the Hereafter
Reply #30 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:28pm

If, if, if...if Rulof would not had said things such as the below, I might've taken him more seriously.

"Isn't it sad, the Jews still cannot understand God's rightful dressing-down (referring to the holocaust)."

Mogenblue wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 4:28pm:
recoverer wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 4:16pm:
If I enrolled in college in order to get a history degree...

... if the article I provided is accurate...

If he didn't say these things...

if, if, if...

If I cross the street I may be involved in a terrible car accident. If it is serious enough I may die from it.
If I die from a car accident I can shake hands with my grandfather if he is up there and if and afterlife exists and if he is there were I will be.

Why don't you address your questions to the author of your famous article?
He has all the answers you desire.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #31 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:37pm

Recoverer, do you experience any difficulties in stepping over your own shadow?
You ignorance is blatant.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #32 - May 24th, 2012 at 1:18pm

How is using discrimination ignorant? "IF" the people Hitler controlled avoided ignorance by using their discrimination, he would not had gotten into power and the holocaust would not had happened.

Since you don't say anything that is contrary to Rulof's antisemitic statements, it makes me wonder if you share the same viewpoints.

I believe it is appalling that a University calls itself "The University of Christ" when it supports a man who made antisemitic comments.

If you are supportive of Rulof's antisemitic viewpoints, why don't you just come out and say so, rather than ducking and dodging the issue by calling others ignorant?

Mogenblue wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 12:37pm:
Recoverer, do you experience any difficulties in stepping over your own shadow?
You ignorance is blatant.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #33 - May 24th, 2012 at 3:39pm

The organisation that administers the work of Jozef Rulof has been accused in the past that spreading the books incites to discrimination, hate or violence and racism.
The accusers based this on a number of citations taken from some of the books. They did not read the books themselves.
This trial took place in a court in the Belgian place of Dendermonde.
The accusers wanted to have the books forbidden from being distributed anymore.

The judges have done what the accusers neglected to do: they read the books. The books involved were: The Origin of the Universe, The Peoples of the Earth and The Cosmology of Jozef Rulof part II.

On 3 April 2007 the judges cleared the organisation of all the accusations and they reprimanded the accusers for not reading the books themselves.

Recoverer: your posts are very much the same as the accusers that the organisation had to deal with in the past.
You base your opinion only on some citations and you consider it not necessary to read the books involved.

The Blessing of Jesus Christ lies on this knowledge. It is His Wish as Stated and Re-enforced in the Cosmology of Jozef Rulof that the people on Earth will be able to learn all this too.

By posting against this knowledge you turn yourself against the will of Jesus Christ. If you think your reasons are solid enough with your few citations from an ill written article then that is up to you.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #34 - May 24th, 2012 at 3:48pm

Mogenblue:

I won't respond to the part about my opposing the will of Christ.

If a man feeds 1,000 people and poisons 2 of them, the poisoning doesn't become a non-issue because there are 998 people he didn't poison.

Simarly, Rulof's anti-semitic comments don't become a non-issue simply because he said some things that aren't negative.

Jesus said you can tell the nature of a prophet by his fruits.  Are anti-semitic viewpoints good fruit?

Regarding the citations, some included quotes of what Rulof said.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #35 - May 24th, 2012 at 4:10pm

Here's another key point:

Just because Rulof and his supposed masters were able to come up with supposed spiritual rationalizations for their anti-semitic viewpoints, this doesn't mean the rationalizations are valid.

If Rulof's material is set up in a way where eventually you didn't find it necessary to be concerned about his anti-semitic comments, perhaps you might want to do yourself a favor and ask yourself if you made a mistake.

Since there's lots of love and light around, we don't need to be attached to a source we were reliant on once we become aware of the fact that it says some things that aren't valid.

One other point:

I wouldn't have to read "all of" "Mein Kamp" in order to see that it isn't a reliable source of information.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #36 - May 24th, 2012 at 5:00pm

I considered purchasing a copy of "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" but decided not to because of the below footnote from the further below article. According to the footnote you need an earlier edition in order to see the numerous anti-semitic fragments that were omitted. I don't know if Mogenblue read an earlier edition that has the fragments.

(3) Issued in 1947 by Rulof Bros. , White Plains, N.Y. for The American Book/Stratford Press, Inc., N.Y.; this edition is at present only available at second hand. Numerous anti-Semitic fragments were omitted in this version, which remained unmentioned in the preface. A new translation is in preparation.

http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/engels/rulof_e.html

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #37 - May 24th, 2012 at 5:01pm

recoverer wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 4:41pm:
Hello Mogenblue:

...the below sounds odd to me.

"Rulof claimed to be the greatest medium ever, and that nobody would ever surpass him. ..."

Well, well...

"Nobody will ever surpass him."

I don't trust a person doing such claims..

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - May 24th, 2012 at 5:48pm

-I found a copy of "My Revelations to The People's of the Earth" on the internet. Some of the pages are missing so I couldn't do a complete search. I believe the below words relate to what the article I provided stated. This is from page 247 of the first edition (1947). Caiaphas is a past-life name for Hitler.

"The drama of Jerusalem, the sequence in history and the resulting consequences,--the Age of Christ—they are all interrelated. Caiaphas was awakened by the masters so that he would fulfil a gigantic task and he was only too ready to do this. Nobody else could have been selected by God for this work, only Caiaphas could have become the scourge of mankind. He should have refused, he should have done what he had in the beginning: serve his people, give all for their welfare. Then his life would have been a blessing for all mankind. He should have followed Christ and bent his knee on Golgatha. Then he would have become the example of a spiritually conscious leader. But this was not possible; his soul was not immune from pollution. In him there were hatred and passions and these bad qualities were to make him into the scourge of mankind.

Hitler and Caiaphas, both these men had to awaken you [Jewish people] rudely and force you to bring your life into harmony with the divine laws. And in this way both are serving mankind, the Age of Christ and The Kingdom of God and Earth.

Thus you may say, in spite of all your suffering and misery: "My God, I thank you for having learned for the opportunity to atone for my sins." Then Christ shall bless your life and welcome you into the Kingdom of God!"

-When it comes to the earlier discussed matter on whether a mass murderer has to become the mother of every soul he murdered, it seems as if the below from page 395 says that he does.

"Indescribably tiresome is Hitler's life and the thought that he has to remain on Earth for millions of ages is too hard for him. He shall have to give bodies to millions of souls,--well, how many millions of lives has he destroyed, how many millions of souls has he sent prematurely to the Other Side? Only he can give them their new bodies. All these lives he shall have to attract, they are calling him back to Earth...

Mother Earth is going on, traveling her circuits in space, while Adolph Hitler is following the laws of God. He is giving a new organism to millions, but now his is cursing the human body, his body.

http://books.google.com/books?id=mtdk05orzA4C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_...

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #39 - May 25th, 2012 at 1:28am

Think about that very carefully recoverer.

Don't mess with the universal laws of Justice.

Try to read this in English
http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/4_11/wayti.html
You can use Google translations.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #40 - May 25th, 2012 at 8:54am

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 1:28am:

Who's law?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #41 - May 25th, 2012 at 10:12am

PauliEffectt wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 8:54am:
Who's law?

Sorry?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #42 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:40pm

I'm with Pauli. Who's laws? I'm going to put my own inner discernment before the words of some source. To follow a book (or a bunch of books) blindly isn't wisdom.  How are you any different that a person who says don't question the Bible because if you do you'll go to hell for all of eternity? Fear gets in the way of true discrimination.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 1:28am:
Think about that very carefully recoverer.

Try to read this in English
http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/4_11/wayti.html
You can use Google translations.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #43 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm

recoverer:
Are you interested in Afterlife knowledge?
Are you open to that?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #44 - May 25th, 2012 at 1:44pm

Big time, and I've found out a lot, including through my own experiences (not that I know everything).  I like it when I become aware of a new source of information, but I make a point of using my discrimination because I've found that there are a lot of questionable sources.

When it comes to automatic writing (I believe automatic typing is the same thing), I've found that different automatic writers contradict each other and sometimes say things that don't seem accurate.

Much of what Geraldine Cummins received from Frederick Meyers through automatic writing seems acccurate to me, but I wouldn't say it is infallible. Even Frederick himself wrote (through Geraldine) that he doesn't know everything and isn't beyond getting it wrong.

If Jesus were to pass on his wisdom to this generation in a John-like kind of way, I doubt he would do so through automatic writing or a similar method. He would probably find somebody who is spiritually developed enough so they can tune into universal wisdom inwardly, rather than rely on something such as channeling, automatic writing or automatic typing.

Does Rulof's material explain how to grow spiritually? Does his material explain how people can find out for themselves? I believe that growing spiritually is more important than having a complex belief system that is based on somebody else's words.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
recoverer:
Are you interested in Afterlife knowledge?
Are you open to that?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.