Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
A View into the Hereafter (Read 61261 times)
Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Re: A View into the Hereafter
Reply #45 - May 25th, 2012 at 2:50pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
recoverer:
Are you interested in Afterlife knowledge?
Are you open to that?

Recoverer:
Given your 4200+ posts you could have just said yes.

What does it take for you to accept afterlife knowledge from another person?
What is essential to you to accept Afterlife knowledge from another person?

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #46 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:17pm

Mogenblue:

4,200 posts and not once before has somebody responded to me by telling me how many words I should've responded with.

When it comes to accepting knowledge from others, I've made contact with my higher self and spirit guidance and they've provided me with information. However, I didn't listen to them blindly. I first became well aware of what they are about so I would know that they are trustworthy.

Even then, they understand the importance of self effort when it comes to spiritual growth. Therefore, the impetus has been on me to figure a lot of things out for myself. There have been times when I've asked them about the afterlife and they wouldn't tell me. On some occasions I became annoyed with their lack of response. Then I'd figure things out for myself and found that I found out more this way than if they would've enabled me to take an easy approach and did nothing more than receive an answer from them.

There have been occasions when I figured things out for myself, asked for a confirmation, and my guidance provided it.

This doesn't mean that I've figured everything out completely correct. But so what? I'll have opportunities to correct my understanding in the future. The important thing is that I grow spiritually. This is more important than knowing all of the specifics of subjects such as the nature of realms and Karma.

I asked them about Rulof and they didn't comment. I believe they chose to not respond because they figured it would be best for me to be self reliant and trust my discrimination. 

To varying extents I've also considered what various written sources state. But I haven't allowed any of these sources to become like a Bible I won't question.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 2:50pm:
Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
recoverer:
Are you interested in Afterlife knowledge?
Are you open to that?

Recoverer:
Given your 4200+ posts you could have just said yes.

What is essential to you to accept Afterlife knowledge from another person?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #47 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:19pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 2:50pm:

"Knowledge" from someone else about the non-physical world, can only be viewed as a
belief, as yet another religion, full of flaws and faults.

I prefer to accept knowledge from myself, from my own observations and experiences.

From where does your knowledge come?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #48 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:52pm

Recoverer, I asked you for the essence to accept afterlife knowledge from another person.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #49 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:19pm

Here's an addition to my last post.

When it comes to reading about Karma, it seems as if some of what "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" says is contradictory. It basically says that Jewish people were killed during the holocaust because they created such Karma when they crucified Jesus.

Even if it were true that many Jewish people were killed during the holocaust because they created such Karma when they crucified Jesus, why did it become necessary for Hitler to become the mother of all of these people? If they were killed because they karmically had it coming, then how did Hitler do anything wrong? He did what had to be done.

Of course it is ludicrous to try to figure out the above since it is ludicrous to conclude that "all" (if any) of the people who were killed during the holocaust were personally responsible for Jesus being crucified.

On the one hand "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" speaks as if Hitler was a bad person and was wrong to do what he did. On the other hand the book speaks as if Hitler was a special person who carried out God's will. This makes me wonder if the book is making an attempt to get people to think of Hitler in a way the book's source considers preferable by first saying what people are open to hearing about Hitler, and then adding in the erroneous viewpoint the source wants people to believe.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #50 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:22pm

Well then, I ask you consider what I've written despite how contrary it might be to the belief system you've attached yourself to.

Actually, going by what I read, I saw enough truth in Rulof's writings to make me believe that we aren't as far apart as it seems.  Perhaps there is some common ground. It is a matter of approach.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 3:52pm:
Recoverer, I asked you for the essence to accept afterlife knowledge from another person.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #51 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:32pm

recoverer, you still haven't answered my question.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #52 - May 25th, 2012 at 5:00pm

You have to know that you can trust the person who is delivering the information, and for reasons already discussed I don't believe that I can trust Rulof.

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 4:32pm:

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #53 - May 25th, 2012 at 5:28pm

Recoverer, you are not supposed to read "My Revelations to the Peoples of the Earth" before you have read the other books. You take things out of their context.
The judges in Dendermonde did a much better job then you do even though they did not have a special interest in afterlife knowledge. You jump to conclusions without reading everything in its right context and in the right order.

You say that you have to know that you can trust the person who is delivering information. That is what I am asking you about. How do you know that?

You don't know if you can trust Jozef Rulof, you only say that you don't believe that you can trust him.

If you don't know what your essence is to accept afterlife knowledge from another person then it is impossible for you to accept afterlife knowledge from any person at all.
That means that all the books you have read about the after life was a complete waste of time. It also means that I don't have to waste my time or energy to help you out in any way if I should so desire.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #54 - May 25th, 2012 at 6:13pm

Mogenblue:

I don't want to repeat myself. If you're interested re-read some of my earlier posts.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #55 - May 25th, 2012 at 6:14pm

Recoverer, I am not interested in your earlier posts.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #56 - May 25th, 2012 at 6:41pm

But you need to read my previous 4247 posts before you can come to that decision. Wink

Mogenblue wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 6:14pm:
Recoverer, I am not interested in your earlier posts.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #57 - May 25th, 2012 at 7:04pm

Mogenblue, you haven't answered mine.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #58 - May 25th, 2012 at 7:11pm

Pauli:

Even if I read all of Rulof's books I wouldn't do so in a way where I would allow the books to get me to believe that Adolph Hitler is going reincarnate as the mother of all of the people he killed.

PauliEffectt wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 7:04pm:

Mogenblue, you haven't answered mine.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #59 - May 26th, 2012 at 1:44am

Recoverer:
No, I don't have to read your previous 4200+ posts. Like I said before, your ignorance is blatant.

It seems you really don't know what your essence is by which you can accept afterlife knowledge from another person. So it looks like all the books your read about afterlife in the past has been indeed a complete waste of time. You also acknowledge that more or less in one of your earlier posts in this thread.

I know what the essence is by which you can accept afterlife knowledge from another person. I have read Rulof's books in the proper order. I know. Much you need to know about this can be found in Rulof's book 'Spiritual Gifts'. I have read that book and I read it in the proper order in which you should read the books.

But then again, you are not going to waste your time on something that you don't take seriously.

Recoverer, If I would summarize your occupation with the afterlife I would say you are big time interested but everything you have read up until now has been a complete waste of time and you also do not intend to read Rulof's books because you consider that a complete waste of time too. Do I say that right?

PauliEffect:
I wasn't talking to you. But I could tell you where I get my knowledge from if I would want to tell you that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.