Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
A View into the Hereafter (Read 61237 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: A View into the Hereafter
Reply #90 - May 30th, 2012 at 7:44pm

Mogenblue wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 4:00pm:
That is a real stupid answer. Is answer from you or automatically generated by the server in Oklahoma?

Perhaps this guy is a troll or a 16 year old kid having fun of us all for responding. Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #91 - May 30th, 2012 at 8:30pm

PauliEffectt wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 7:44pm:
Perhaps this guy is a troll or a 16 year old kid having fun of us all for responding. Smiley

If you think that you haven't seen the picture on the contact page of my website.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #92 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 3:15am

Vicky wrote on May 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm:
This question itself is a foolish question.  It's a loophole of trickery with no right answer.  The reason I say that is because those books you speak of were written by a guy who was having these beings write through him, correct?  So that in itself is a subjective experience for that one person.  I myself have not had that kind of experience, so I have no way of comparing my experiences with that. 

If you read the biography of Jozef Rulof 'Jeus of Mother Crisje', written by Master Zelanus, you can learn how his mediumship was developed over the years and what sacrifices he had to make to do all that work for the Masters.
You can't be serious if you think he sucked 11,000 pages out of his thumb.

But given your occupation to sell you own book on this forum, just like recoverer, you are not going to read Rulofs books either.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #93 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:48am

I would like to show one spiritual painting by Jozef Rulof.
He made hundreds of these paintings in trance. Rulof did not have any capabilities to paint himself. His mediumship to go into trance and let a spirit of light work through his organism was developed by Master Alcar over a period of years. It started with a simple drawing of pencil on paper.
Master Alcar himself was a famous Flemish painter in his last life on Earth.

These spiritual paintings are meant to convince the people on Earth of the continued existance after death.
By selling these paintings Rulof earned enough money to get the books published that the Masters wrote through him.

This spiritual painting is called: Golgotha.

More of these spiritual paintings made in trance can be found in the art section on my website
http://www.mogenblue.nl/english/art.html

I wonder how many years it will take before the next medium will stand up and make such spiritual paintings in trance. I don't have to wait for it. I have Rulofs books and I carry them under my hart.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #94 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:17pm

Mogenblue:

I looked at some of those paintings before you provided the link. The above painting is nice, but I wonder why brown colors were chosen? I've seen spirit World sceneries during non-physical experiences that were quite beautiful and they weren't brown.

It is possible for people to channel unfriendly beings. Therefore, despite the paintings Rulof painted, I still need to consider the nature of the messages he passed on.

Is that the moon in the upper part of the image you provided? My memory is incomplete, but I believe that Rulof wrote that life on this Earth started on the moon. I've never heard that viewpoint before and it sounds doubtful to me.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #95 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:22pm

Recoverer, why don't you try reading the books if you are so curious? What's holding you?

Why should a painting be bright and shiny when in the center of it Christ is hanging on a cross?
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:52pm by Mogenblue »  

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #96 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:59pm

recoverer wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:17pm:
It is possible for people to channel unfriendly beings. Therefore, despite the paintings Rulof painted, I still need to consider the nature of the messages he passed on.

I'm sorry, recoverer, but if you are afraid of unfriendly messages, does that mean then that you also keep the light on when you go to sleep?   Huh

If you keep holding on to one wrong article and refuse to accept the judgement of the judges in Dendermonde you will never know.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #97 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:43am

Recoverer, I understand that it is difficult for you to talk about, it's personal, intimate, your age, etc. But if you are afraid of unfriendly messages you may always keep the light turned on when you go to sleep.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #98 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:37am

Mogenblue, for being a book salesman or sales spammer, you really are doing a poor job. Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #99 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:33am

PauliEffectt wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:37am:
Mogenblue, for being a book salesman or sales spammer, you really are doing a poor job. Smiley

That's funny, I was just going to inform with recoverer how he is doing with the sales of his books. I wondered if he is already making millions of $$.

To be honest with you, paulieffect, I don't make any money from the books of Jozef Rulof at all. My website only cost me money. I do it on a voluntarily and idealistic basis.

Furthermore, all the introductory books of Jozef Rulof are available for free on the internet. Please visit the on-line and download pages on my website with your eyes open.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.