Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 279271 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #15 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 4:39pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 at 3:31pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 at 3:21pm:
Hi Sag: This is true of all effort... especially in sports... if you try too hard you lose touch with the freeflowing intuitive ability that is just there... loosy goosy is the expression I think.

But trying too hard has an upside and a downside... I set a goal to do an obe... with RB material and was quite intense... bang I had a sudden obe... into an office building somewhere... then I snapped back and was unable to do it again for months...

but intensity is a part of it... I am now aware of a level of intensity that just kind of is below the surface...

so trying hard has a technique to it that is kind of like walking a tight rope... but, you will get the feel of it as you go forward.

S.

Yes, that is a great point. I agree with that, and the tightrope comment is a great analogy. Perhaps I am leaning more towards the trying too hard side of things, but I guess my point is you do have to try at least a little. Smiley

In time I will find the balance.

Hi Sag: Meditate on the difference with trying hard and intensity. They are two different things...

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #16 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 5:02pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 15th, 2010 at 4:39pm:
Hi Sag: Meditate on the difference with trying hard and intensity. They are two different things...
S.

Interesting, that definitely makes me think. Thanks. I think the point you're making is that you can be intense yet go with the flow. Whereas trying hard is sort of like fighting the current.

I will give it more thought though. Smiley

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #17 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 12:31pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 2

Program Notes/Observations:

* I was able to relax a little bit deeper with bwgen, although I’m still having trouble clearing my thoughts when focusing on breath awareness.
    * More muscles were tensed/relaxed today for body relaxation today, and I’m thinking this is a trend in the book.
    * Energy work focused on sponging/brushing body awareness on my thumbs. It worked pretty well for me without any difficulties, and I felt tingling/buzzing in my thumbs because of it. It’s a very peculiar reaction to just pure thought, and it even lasts for a good few minutes after I’ve stopped thinking about it.

Dream Notes:

* Keywords: backpack, garage door
    * I remember something about my garage being broken into with me being close by. There were more details but I’ve forgotten them now.
    * I really have to get into the habit of fleshing out my keywords into better descriptions as soon as I write the keywords down. I find myself forgetting the details behind the keywords when I come back to write more later. I find it pretty difficult to force myself to write just after waking up.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 1:13pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 12:31pm:

* I was able to relax a little bit deeper with bwgen, although I’m still having trouble clearing my thoughts when focusing on breath awareness.
    * More muscles were tensed/relaxed today for body relaxation today, and I’m thinking this is a trend in the book.
    * Energy work focused on sponging/brushing body awareness on my thumbs. It worked pretty well for me without any difficulties, and I felt tingling/buzzing in my thumbs because of it. It’s a very peculiar reaction to just pure thought, and it even lasts for a good few minutes after I’ve stopped thinking about it.

Dream Notes:

* I remember something about my garage being broken into with me being close by. There were more details but I’ve forgotten them now.
    * I really have to get into the habit of fleshing out my keywords into better descriptions as soon as I write the keywords down. I find myself forgetting the details behind the keywords when I come back to write more later. I find it pretty difficult to force myself to write just after waking up.

It is usually fear of the unknown that blocks the way into a deep and profound OOBE. The only time I had a really deep OOBE was during a near death event

Blessings and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 3:50pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 12:31pm:

Dream Notes:

Hi M: Just a suggestion... as you go along you may have incidents which you would rather not share with the forum... what I do is post the whole session and then (expletive deleted or cia black out method) that way the session flow is not interupted or lack continuity... will be good for the any researcher to understand the flow and how it transpired... if you leave out whole sections without a heads up to the reader the thrust gets lost.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #20 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 3:57pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 3:50pm:
Hi M: Just a suggestion... as you go along you may have incidents which you would rather not share with the forum... what I do is post the whole session and then (expletive deleted or cia black out method) that way the session flow is not interupted or lack continuity... will be good for the any researcher to understand the flow and how it transpired... if you leave out whole sections without a heads up to the reader the thrust gets lost.

S.

Good point. I'll do that from now on.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #21 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 11:00am

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 3

* I should note that I’ve been doing the afternoon exercises in the evening after work. I won’t be doing any morning work until the exit techniques start coming up.
    * While listening to bwgen, I use the time for meditation where I focus on my breath. I was especially tired today because I had just finished working out, so I found it easier to relax. There was a point today where the darkness I typically see with my closed eyes got brighter and became a more pure/solid color. That was pretty interesting but as soon as I focused on it, it slipped away. I felt a little different when that happened, but it’s hard to describe other than using the word “good” or “peaceful”.
    * While doing the energy work on my right thumb I found that my left thumb would start tingling, just like MAP says it might. I didn’t read about that until after it happened, so that was some helpful validation of my experience. I even felt my other fingers start to tingle as well.
    * Body awareness of my big toes was harder than my thumbs.

Dream Notes:

* Keywords: table, chair, family, angry, apologize
    * I keep seeing one of my best childhood friends’ parents in my dreams, and they always seem to be there to tell me something. This is probably the 4th or 5th time it has happened recently. I don’t really understand why it’s those people in particular though giving me these messages. I usually end up forgetting the message by the time I wake up, although not always. One particular message was something along the lines of “People are different colors”, which I believe was another way of saying that everyone is different, unique, and yet the same. Another message had to do with peace between nations.
    * The particular dream I remembered today was me arguing over something with close friends and family at a table. I got frustrated, got up from the table, and pushed the chair in. Immediately afterward, for whatever reason, I understood and apologized… then woke up.

One thing I should add that’s worth mentioning is that I had a bit of an intuitive/psychic event happen to me. As I sat down to use my 4-year old Xbox 360 for media streaming I had this weird thought about the Xbox 360 breaking and how it was a single point of failure for me. I usually don’t think about that so I thought it was a weird thought. Sure enough, I got the red ring of death shortly after I turned the Xbox on and had to get it replaced.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 1:01pm

Hi M: Do you have Bruce Moen's - Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook? You seem dedicated enough and determined enough to get some serious results from 90 days. You are going to encounter an interesting phenomena... a new you... AKG addresses this problem in chapter 4, part I - beliefs. especially p. 56.

I won't go into any more detail but... this is just a heads up.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #23 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 2:09pm

Yeah, I bought Bruce's first book so far and actually started reading it today (I finished Astral Dynamics last night). I'm like Bruce's style of writing so far, because I'm an engineer as well.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #24 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 1:24pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 4

* The relaxation I(stretching) exercises basically went through my whole body this time. No difficulties there.
    * BWGen worked well again but I did not go as deep as yesterday, likely because I didn’t work out right beforehand.
    * The energy work/body awareness today spread to all the toes. The tingling was super intense after the exercise, almost like my toes were on fire. There’s definitely something unusual going on with tactile imaging!

Dream Notes:

* Dream Keywords: Steve Pavlina, battle against really big guy, internet, warehouse
    * The first dream is a little too personal so I’m leaving it out. The second dream involved me stuck in a warehouse all of a sudden, and then a really big guy faced me. He was approaching me and I felt like he was going to attack me. I decided not to fight him and got out.. somehow.
    * I’m not sure what’s with all the more negative/intense dreams lately. Usually they’re not like that.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:28pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 1:24pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 4

* I’m not sure what’s with all the more negative/intense dreams lately. Usually they’re not like that.

Again I suggest Bruce Moen's - Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook you may find some answers in Part I - Concepts of Consciousness - chap 4 - beliefs... special attention to p. 56.

It is only going to get more intense and surprising..  Smiley

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #26 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 9:13pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:28pm:
Again I suggest Bruce Moen's - Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook you may find some answers in Part I - Concepts of Consciousness - chap 4 - beliefs... special attention to p. 56.

S.

Point taken. Smiley

I will definitely add it to my list of books to read on this topic. Do you recommend that I skip the first 4 volumes from Bruce and just go straight to that one?

The feeling I get is that the first 4 are just his stories while the guidebook is practical and "standalone". Is this correct?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #27 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 11:24pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 9:13pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:28pm:

S.

Point taken. Smiley

I will definitely add it to my list of books to read on this topic. Do you recommend that I skip the first 4 volumes from Bruce and just go straight to that one?

The feeling I get is that the first 4 are just his stories while the guidebook is practical and "standalone". Is this correct?

Hi M: You've started down the experiential path... yes, if your budget is tight... AKG will definitely be the best parallel text to help you with some very powerful inner awakenings... that will give you an easier road to hoe... two thing in akg are helpful... in experiential practice... understanding belief systems... and how to change a belief system... your fundamental belief systems are going to be challenged in spades and your present ego isn't going to give up easily.. that is my opinion.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #28 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 11:35pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 11:24pm:
Hi M: You've started down the experiential path... yes, if your budget is tight... AKG will definitely be the best parallel text to help you with some very powerful inner awakenings... that will give you an easier road to hoe... two thing in akg are helpful... in experiential practice... understanding belief systems... and how to change a belief system... your fundamental belief systems are going to be challenged in spades and your present ego isn't going to give up easily.. that is my opinion.
S.

$$$ budget is ok but my time budget is not. I've got so many books I want to read that I have to be pretty picky. But I will bump this one up and get it ordered. Thanks for the advice.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 1:56am

msagansk wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 11:35pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 11:24pm:
S.

$$$ budget is ok but my time budget is not. I've got so many books I want to read that I have to be pretty picky. But I will bump this one up and get it ordered. Thanks for the advice.

Hi M: I think you have a project management critical path issue here... what is important to the success of your project in a just in time construct...? AKG has only one chapter and p. 56 that would be most helpful to the overall success of the project... your belief systems which you don't yet know are there to block your o.b.e. goal. Of all the material you have to read what would you chose to take a scapel to the right place or the fulcrum point to move the object?? That is the question... only you can answer it... !!!

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.