Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275484 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #135 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 11:18am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:56pm:
Hi M: I'm posting this because you might encounter things like this and be confused... open you mind to the many possiblities... the interpreter may help you so don't think anything is too fantastic:

4/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

Solar plexus chakra activates… image 1940 dark blue gangster car (Packard)… front left view… grille… interpreter giving associations Dillinger… but must be a potential retrievel… connected to the torrio/capone hit on irish mobster O’Bannion in his flower shop… possible he was so surprised by the event that he does not know he is dead… energy streaming right leg… underside… purple pulsing light…

S.

4/18/2010 - Dream state:

As I was dropping off to sleep I seemed to be talking to O’Bannion… I asked him if he thought it was strange that the same scene keeps playing over and over again… a kind of ground hog day without the realization that that the same event was being enacted over and over again… he seemed confused… I asked if he ever thought that he might be dead… he glazed over and the scene began to play over and over… I have no answer not being officially a retriever… don’t know if I will encounter him again… this posting is an attempt to consolidate the experience…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #136 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 11:35am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 11:18am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:56pm:
Hi M: I'm posting this because you might encounter things like this and be confused... open you mind to the many possiblities... the interpreter may help you so don't think anything is too fantastic:

4/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

Solar plexus chakra activates… image 1940 dark blue gangster car (Packard)… front left view… grille… interpreter giving associations Dillinger… but must be a potential retrievel… connected to the torrio/capone hit on irish mobster O’Bannion in his flower shop… possible he was so surprised by the event that he does not know he is dead… energy streaming right leg… underside… purple pulsing light…

S.

4/18/2010 - Dream state:

As I was dropping off to sleep I seemed to be talking to O’Bannion… I asked him if he thought it was strange that the same scene keeps playing over and over again… a kind of ground hog day without the realization that that the same event was being enacted over and over again… he seemed confused… I asked if he ever thought that he might be dead… he glazed over and the scene began to play over and over… I have no answer not being officially a retriever… don’t know if I will encounter him again… this posting is an attempt to consolidate the experience…

S.

4/19/2010 - Mind Split:

I am conscious but still functioning in both There and Here… using the AKG - P/I instruction on automatic… am still in contact with O’Bannion… I ask don’t you think it is odd that the same scene is being enacted over and over… he still seems to be glazed over but some part of him is hearing me… and a slight light of comprehension is beginning to penetrate his awareness… as I experience the scene it is minus the shooting part… he is greeting his customers (the hit men)… and preparing to fill their order… but it ends there… I know that the shooters begin shooting and kill him but I don’t see the event and neither does O’Bannion… I instinctively close down the Interpreter so as not to all it to key in some other associative information…

I may be stuck in a time warp myself… but, with a little control… but, I don’t think I will be rid of this thing very easily.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #137 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 12:15pm

4/19/2010 - Retrieval Five!:

The event stayed with me and I understand the move back and forth between the Perceiver and the Interpreter… I triggered an awareness in O’Bannion… suddenly while taking a shower I saw him see the shooting event… he is stunned and surprised… then poof he disappeared… now I kind of have the problem of releasing the event… let go… in TMI sems the exit procedure includes an affirmation not to bring emotion and attachment back upon awaking… but, I am getting dumped into these retrievals without my actual volition… thus I don’t have the protective tools to defend myself against obsession and attachment and the lingering imaging residuals… oh well….

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #138 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:02pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 12:15pm:

The event stayed with me and I understand the move back and forth between the Perceiver and the Interpreter… I triggered an awareness in O’Bannion… suddenly while taking a shower I saw him see the shooting event… he is stunned and surprised… then poof he disappeared… now I kind of have the problem of releasing the event… let go… in TMI sems the exit procedure includes an affirmation not to bring emotion and attachment back upon awaking… but, I am getting dumped into these retrievals without my actual volition… thus I don’t have the protective tools to defend myself against obsession and attachment and the lingering imaging residuals… oh well….

S.

Might I recommend the "back to the rightful owner tool" described on page 181-182 in AKG?

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #139 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:29pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 37

I’m now getting better at getting into a deeper trance state. I know this because I find that when I end the meditation session and open my eyes, I feel disassociated with my physical body for a few seconds until I start to move. This is especially true with my hands and feet – it’s almost like the feeling of them being “asleep” when blood circulation is cut off.

While I was extending the body bounce awareness exercise from the floor, through my body, up to the ceiling, and back down again I saw a couple flashes of a white horizontal line of light descending through my line of vision. It wasn’t in sync with my awareness exercise so it was sort of surprising – I don’t think there was a particular feeling associated with it either.

I think I may have projected into my etheric/energy body while practicing the extended body bounce exercise. There was a point at which I think my body fell asleep because I felt my head tilt to the right slightly, but it didn’t really feel like it was me. It’s hard to describe but perhaps a better way of saying it is that I was focused on my energy body and only partially felt my head tilt over. I had felt movement but it took me a while to figure out what had happened – from my perspective I felt like I was still sitting up straight.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #140 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:45pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:02pm:
S.

Might I recommend the "back to the rightful owner tool" described on page 181-181 in AKG?

LOL!! I'm following BM's advice... don't read ahead. I haven't got that far... but thanks for the heads up.

S

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #141 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:56pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:45pm:
LOL!! I'm following BM's advice... don't read ahead. I haven't got that far... but thanks for the heads up.

S

Haha fair enough, I'm skipping the exercises/exercise results but I have been reading the general theory topics he talks about.

Page 181-182 is actually an excerpt from his "Voyages into the Unknown"... so if you want you can just read that book. It's right near the beginning after his retrieval exercise at the bomb site.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #142 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 4:28pm

S.

Hi: The Interpeter is the gift that keeps on giving if you control it. Looks like O'Bannion was an example of the AKG bombadier experiment where the perceiver sees the target before the interpreter speaks to the brain of the bombadier...

O'Bannion's perceiver saw the guns before they appeared in his mind he said, NO!... at the exact moment he died and this froze him in time... his interpreter never registered he was shot and killed... therefore he simple kept replaying the customers coming into the shop and him attempting to fill the order over and over again since the  '40??? not sure what year this happened... I am now letting it all go into the universe... seeing it not there... goodbye... LOL!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #143 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:11pm

4/20/2010 - evening session:

For the first time in my work at this material I seem to have reached a new increment of relaxation… the numb stage… but, I know it is the precursor to the ‘thousand needles’ stage… this is where the etheric body kind of separates from the physical body… and rises as per the Slyvan Muldoon model…

Vibration right side arms and legs… streaming energy left elbow.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #144 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:32pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:11pm:
4/20/2010 - evening session:

For the first time in my work at this material I seem to have reached a new increment of relaxation… the numb stage… but, I know it is the precursor to the ‘thousand needles’ stage… this is where the etheric body kind of separates from the physical body… and rises as per the Slyvan Muldoon model…

Vibration right side arms and legs… streaming energy left elbow.

S.

Very cool. I haven't heard of Slyvan Muldoon before, it doesn't look like there's much about him on the Internet.

I like how Bruce Moen's method can be used well before any sort of OBE is actually achieved. I just read today that Frank Kepple describes this as a C3/C1 overlay, which makes conceptual sense to me.

I think I had a conversation with my guides today but I'll write a post on that while I have time.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #145 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 12:19am

msagansk wrote on Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:32pm:
[quote author=5B6D7A697860617B39080 link=1268502700/143#143 date=1271819500]

Very cool. I haven't heard of Slyvan Muldoon before, it doesn't look like there's much about him on the Internet.

His book is in pdf and free on the internet...

msagansk wrote on Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:32pm:
[quote author=5B6D7A697860617B39080 link=1268502700/143#143 date=1271819500]

I like how Bruce Moen's method can be used well before any sort of OBE is actually achieved. I just read today that Frank Kepple describes this as a C3/C1 overlay, which makes conceptual sense to me.

I think I had a conversation with my guides today but I'll write a post on that while I have time.

The beauty of the part 1 and 2 of akg... is you can take the exercises anywhere... I have decided to take relaxation to the 100% level and see what happens... my goal is absolute control... and it begins with relaxation...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #146 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:24am

4/21/2010 - Evening session:

American revolution scene… blue jacket… white shirt… Mel Gibson Braveheart… incident is in the upper portion of the left pectoral muscle… (I discovered much earlier that the muscles contain all the accumulated karma… this is a great sign… tho… at this point I don’t know where this is going and it may not have to go anywhere… it is only necessary to contact and make conscious that which is unconscious… and it begins to dissolve… ) Susan Sarandon look alike in this period costume… looking down at her…battle of Lexington…  (deleted) musket boy… bodies everywhere… cannon flares horizon… dark blue sky… rolling hills form horizon… see nose egyption woman… water… rowing… oars in water… bicycle… big mac trucks… (residual imaging of trip I took on hwy 15??)… bare chested O conahey… golden Buddha figure… golden shining temple in the distance…

It is clear that the next level of relaxation is through the resolution of these karmic markers…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #147 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:54pm

4/22/2010 - Morning session:

As expected… two steps forward one step backward… this morning’s session characterized by a failure to get to the body numb stage… but, I expect the ‘ego’ to fight back however feebly but it is effective in slowing the inevitable… persistence is the key of course… saw my belief system tree… (actually lines very chaotic in lay out but you can tell there is a dynamic order to it all… but the thick black lines are the important ones…

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #148 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 6:02pm

100% control of what exactly?

You can actually SEE the belief system tree? Wow.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #149 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 7:17pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 at 6:02pm:
100% control of what exactly?

You can actually SEE the belief system tree? Wow.

Hi M: This is just my theory... but, the road to all spiritual abilities lies through relaxation... the muscle groups contain all your karmic patterns and events... I've contact two of mine and both times the relaxation event was profound but, of course, limited... i.e.. muscle by muscle group is a long process I assume at some point there will be a whole sale release in a kind of chain reaction... but, I am doing this consciously therefore I assume I am in complete control of the process and can take it whereever I want as opposed to randomly triggering events with out a consistent underpining of conscious volition...

Yeah, it was less like a tree and more like an abstract painting of thousands of intersecting lines but only a few very thick ones... and my interpreter said the thick ones where the major 'ego' structures holding my consciousness in the illusion...

Desolve these and I dissolve my personal 'reality'.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.