Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A question for Alysia (Read 60581 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: to Justin/Raz
Reply #45 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:58am

Justin/Razz, I know u are the same person so please choose one or the other identity so it's less confusing for the rest of us. I find your contributions are valuable, however posting up previously published authors works is discouraged here, we could get in trouble with copyright laws and I am quoting Bruce's guidelines, not my own.
I used to do this too and spirit just told me I had to learn to put communications into my own words. People want to know who "you" are, not who somebody else is.

I hope you do not take offense. I really like you. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Re: A question for Alysia
Reply #46 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:09am

Alysia, i have mentioned before i am not justin and i really dont know who he is.
I am a friend of marta, doras, axels, and geralds from another board.
My name is rob, and im from detroit.  And it is permissible for me to copy and past from the elias website because i am not doing it to make a profit. I am sharing imformation, not stealing it.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:10am

Well in my own example, i've found that one of the best ways for me to really value and have true 'worth' for self, was to try to value, tolerate, and respect others more.

Yeah, its called Like attracts Like and everything in the Uni/Multi Verse is subject to this Law.

The more you try to love others, the more you will love yourself, and the more you love yourself, the more you will love others basically.

That, and some health/dietary changes, is the only thing which got me out of a severe, want to kill myself always, for more than 10 years depression.

Elias is full of crap, and if a real Entity at all, needs to incarnate, prove its expanded awareness and all that like REAL spiritual teachers have done, living as an EXAMPLE for others....because examples as teaching is always so much more powerful than just flowery words.  Ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Yogannanda, and many others like that?   Yeah, they put their effort where their all so vaunted "beliefs" were.  I would love to see Elias do and go through what MLK, and other real teachers went through.

Instead, i hear just a lot of philosophical, rehashed stuff, a blend of philosophy which can be found from various times and climes.  And so very pleasing to the ego....

Raz wrote, Quote:
Also, ive seen before this whole right or wrong thing. According to waht i have read, in that area in which elias is focused, there is no judgement.  There is an understanding that an individual will make his own choices in thier own experiences and there is acceptance of that. There is a realizition that the conscious individual creates their reality perfecty according to their intent toward the experience that brings them benefit.

All Beings/Consciousnesses/Essences have standard by which they judge themselves--PUL.  When they get "closer" to this standard, by using their freewill to choose for them and from their individual perspective, this type of Beingess and energy, then they will start to move beyond judgment, but even then because of the interaction of the relative, changing reality with this One absolute (and Oneness is Absolute), there is still a standard.   

Hey, your ego doesn't like this, i understand this well myself, but i doubt you will ever actualize your full creative potential going by Elias's specific guidelines, etc.

Maybe try mixing up some Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, etc. teachings, cause these were people who not only talked the talk, but walked the walk?  Ah, but thats the problem, the ego doesn't like these teachings, and always goes out of its way to avoid such Universal principles...cause it must keep its temporal self alive.....

Now this is something i've asked Dora, and which she completely side stepped.

If you can create your reality so perfectly, and throw out the whole understanding of unconsicous, conscious, and superconscious and all that....

And if everything is Essence and all that, and your beliefs create your reality...

Then whats to stop you from walking on water, changing water into wine, and other seemingly miraculous stuff like that?  In my book its very possible with the meeting of the right conditions, which i haven't fully met yet.

Bet you can't create these realities for you no matter how hard you try Wink

But some can, and why can some, and not others create or actualize their thoughts, intentions, etc. into their physical reality?  I mean after all, isn't so called physical reality just another thought construct, or something similar along those lines?

Hmmm, mabye cause some live and believe in that standard, that One Absolute, of Oneness......

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:11am

Also, if you have read this thread i had told axel iand others i could refute the fraudulent and misguided ideas about elias with the material from the elias site, and that is what i have done.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:13am

Quote:
Justin/Razz, I know u are the same person so please choose one or the other identity so it's less confusing for the rest of us. I find your contributions are valuable, however posting up previously published authors works is discouraged here, we could get in trouble with copyright laws and I am quoting Bruce's guidelines, not my own.
I used to do this too and spirit just told me I had to learn to put communications into my own words. People want to know who "you" are, not who somebody else is.

I hope you do not take offense. I really like you. alysia

Alysia, i also told you that i'm not Raz.  Why do you continue to believe this?  Again, go talk to Bruce as he might be able to clear things up for you a bit.

Consistent meditation is a great thing, a great healer for people, helps one to clear ones energy more and more.

With Love,
  Justin

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:14am

Quote:
Then whats to stop you from walking on water, changing water into wine, and other seemingly miraculous stuff like that?  In my book its very possible with the meeting of the right conditions, which i haven't fully met yet.

Phoenix, good question, elias says repeatedly we hold abilities greater then these small feats of physial manipulation, though the beliefs we hold in these areas are helld very strongly that we dont utilize the abilities because we believe we cant do any thing 'miraculous'.  Its possible, if those beliefs are suspended.

anyway, off to work for me...

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:30am

Quote:
Elias is full of crap, and if a real Entity at all, needs to incarnate, prove its expanded awareness and all that like REAL spiritual teachers have done, living as an EXAMPLE for others....because examples as teaching is always so much more powerful than just flowery words.  Ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Yogannanda, and many others like that?   Yeah, they put their effort where their all so vaunted "beliefs" were.  I would love to see Elias do and go through what MLK, and other real teachers went through

oh, one more thing, before i go to work, ill leave it to you, Justin, to show examples of when elias is judgemental, unappreciative, unaccepting of anyone in the material.  Elias does practice what he preaches.  So the burden of proof is on you to show ow elias is full of crap in this respect.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:31am

Alysia, i would again remind you of Bruce's guidelines,
You agree, through your use of this YaBB forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not humorous and legal actions can be taken against you.

I am trying to follow these guidelines and principles to my fellow posters, and not getting negatively personal with them.

At one point i wasn't and people complained to Bruce, and he told me if i continued, i would be banned.

I wasn't banned, and i'm not continuing what i was previously doing temporarily.  

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #53 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:39am

Raz,

Reread my last post, and answer me yourself.  Don't paste and clip Mary to me, please.  I did not talk about responsibility.  I talked of purpose other than to just experience.  We can look at specific case histories of real people and see that there is purpose in life other than experience. 

I am truly starting to think that Mary's posts/transcripts are more than a diversion or thought provoking; I think that they may be truly harmful a la Reverend Jim Jones.  Raz if Mary says to drink tainted Kool Aid - don't do it!

Many have had communications with other forms of consciousness.  I see no proof to back up Mary's statements about her philosophy other than the notion that Elias (fake or real) somehow is a more highly evolved consciousness.  Many other communications from discarnate entities don't agree with Elias-speak.  Hmmmm......so why do we lend credence to Mary (those that do?)

Raz, respond to my post.  Why should my son not drop out of school, do and sell drugs, and say what the f--- if we are all here to experience.  Elias-speak on responsibility does not adequately answer this question.  Maybe you can.  Ah, and then maybe, just maybe, Matthew and Raz will have a discussion with each other.  Maybe Mary will be left to her own then!

Matthew

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:41am

Quote:
oh, one more thing, before i go to work, ill leave it to you, Justin, to show examples of when elias is judgemental, unappreciative, unaccepting of anyone in the material.  Elias does practice what he preaches.  So the burden of proof is on you to show ow elias is full of crap in this respect.

That may be so, but could that just mean that the "channel" doesn't want to scare people away?

Actually, if there were impersonal criticisms in there, i would be more apt to believe it, cause in looking at the E.C. readings, there are definite examples of criticisms from the source to specific individuals, for teaching purposes and helping a person become more aware of their dark, unconscious self.

Can't grow when stuff is unconscious, and a Light Being is able to merge its energies with another consciousness fully, so it can see its "rights and wrongs" and whats best for its growth.

Usually though, the source of Cayce's readings stuck more to principles and concepts.  Cayce himself was quite chastised a few times...basically the more mature a developing Soul, the more it can "handle the truth" about its own unregenerated false self and its illusions which are blocking it.

This is what guidance does all the time, trying to get us to move past these unconscious, self limiting, and making ourselves suffer tendencies.

Course we need to do the work, though, and make the actual choices...basically they just make us more aware of what our actual choices are...and more importantly, what these choices will attract.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:52am

Alysia-

Did Spirit also tell you that Justin and Raz are the same person?  Is that how you "know" that?

Seems to me an apology is in order.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #56 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:10pm

It is clear that Justin is not Raz.  On many threads, he has disagreed with the Elias crowd, and said he doesn't buy into it.  This would not be permitted, so it is crystal clear that Raz is someone else.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:40pm

Hi Ronedale and Matthew,

I think for some reason she thinks i'm playing both sides?

What is crystal clear is that i have a completely different writing style and generally a much different "tone", which can be quite serious, or quite flippant and unserious.

My vocab is more extensive, i'm constantly relating and interweaving many various sources and particularly my favs. Cayce, McKnight, Moen, some Monroe, numerology, astrology, my own guidance, holistic health concepts, etc.

I can be controversial, but it seems that Raz has built himself quite the fixed image of being controversial, and it sounds like Raz is a very 'thinking' type, and not so much the mystic, feeling type as i am.

Either way, the truth doesn't need defense, though i appreciate the sentiment on both your parts. 

Peace

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 1:40pm

Justin-

It's just another case of jumping the gun.  The old carpenter adage of measuring twice, cutting once might be a useful lesson for the person in question.

R

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #59 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 5:21pm

Quote:
 Alysia, i also told you that i'm not Raz.  Why do you continue to believe this?  Again, go talk to Bruce as he might be able to clear things up for you a bit.

Consistent meditation is a great thing, a great healer for people, helps one to clear ones energy more and more.

With Love,
 Justin

Okay... we can clear this up.  I can send Bruce all of the IP numbers you have ever used when posting at Linn's.

Shall I do that?

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.