Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A question for Alysia (Read 60562 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: A question for Alysia
Reply #60 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 5:35pm

Lights of Love-

What a kind and generous offer.  PUL is in full bloom.

R

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 9:19pm

Quote:
Lights of Love-

What a kind and generous offer.  PUL is in full bloom.

R

Hi Rondele,

I'm not completely sure, but i think Kathy may just be trying to help.  

Hi Kathy,

As i said earlier, in this case the truth needs no defense, and have a hard time believing Bruce really cares about the drama here when people aren't extremely breaking any major guidelines?

Personally i'm a little tired of the drama, and if Bruce cares then sure go ahead an give him the previous IP's.  For all i care, you could post these here, and Bruce post Raz's and/or Rob from detroit (this is who Raz claims to be).  

Bruce personally knows (or at least i told this too him a long time ago, back last Decem. or Jan.) that i use to have to use Library computers up until a little while ago when i got my own I-net connection (about 3 months ago, or so).

Anyways, i appreciate the concern if this is from a positive motivation, and if not, its not my concern i guess.

Peace

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:22pm

Ok, now that this misunderstanding in who is who is cleared up, doc, ill adress your concerns first:

Quote:
Raz,

Reread my last post, and answer me yourself.  Don't paste and clip Mary to me, please.  I did not talk about responsibility.  I talked of purpose other than to just experience.  We can look at specific case histories of real people and see that there is purpose in life other than experience.  

yes its quite simple really, they are still experiencing....lol

its their intent. the intent of what they want to experience i think your having confusion with.
But its simple, what do we do? we experience physical reality.  The direction in which we experience. Is the intent of the experience.

Quote:
I am truly starting to think that Mary's posts/transcripts are more than a diversion or thought provoking; I think that they may be truly harmful a la Reverend Jim Jones.  Raz if Mary says to drink tainted Kool Aid - don't do it!

that was an idiotic statement, or bad sense of humor, take your pick:)

Quote:
Many have had communications with other forms of consciousness.  I see no proof to back up Mary's statements about her philosophy other than the notion that Elias (fake or real) somehow is a more highly evolved consciousness.  Many other communications from discarnate entities don't agree with Elias-speak.  Hmmmm......so why do we lend credence to Mary (those that do?)

Elias is not a highly evolved comnsciousness. Because he doesnt  reinforce the belief in evolution of higher planes and what have you. thats another one of our interpretations of elias. not how elias himself describes himself.  
He is a consciousness focused in another area. Its in this area we hold the beliefs in higher planes and more evolved consciousness.
So the interpretation is a relative one according to your beliefs in such things.

Quote:
Raz, respond to my post.  Why should my son not drop out of school, do and sell drugs, and say what the f--- if we are all here to experience.  Elias-speak on responsibility does not adequately answer this question.  Maybe you can.  Ah, and then maybe, just maybe, Matthew and Raz will have a discussion with each other.  Maybe Mary will be left to her own then!

I didnt see you post that before. hmm
and maybe its me but i dont get the question.
But if thats your sons choice, i can see it would be a problem for you. but did you always like people directing your experience?
Say your son goes out and graduates college with high honors and as hes walking into his first day at his first big paying lob he gets hit by a u.p.s. truck. then what?
im tired of these circumstantial story problems.

But your the one with the attitude thats its 'just f'n experience.'  i dont think elias said its 'just f'n experience.'

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 12:00am

Ok, justin, if thats your real name...

Quote:
That may be so, but could that just mean that the "channel" doesn't want to scare people away?

thats is funny in light of all this sceptisim and especially in what the doc just said:
Quote:
I think that they may be truly harmful a la Reverend Jim Jones.  Raz if Mary says to drink tainted Kool Aid

This apprreciation and acceptance and non-judgemental-ness of elias i think scares him:)

Quote:
Actually, if there were impersonal criticisms in there, i would be more apt to believe it, cause in looking at the E.C. readings, there are definite examples of criticisms from the source to specific individuals, for teaching purposes and helping a person become more aware of their dark, unconscious self.

Are you blind? Smiley Elias offers plenty of criticism. Ask berserker.  Elias and seth practically criticise most of our mass held beliefs.
though he doesnt say to an individual they are crap for holding these mass held beliefs.
and Both seth and elias explain negativity well.

Quote:
Can't grow when stuff is unconscious, and a Light Being is able to merge its energies with another consciousness fully, so it can see its "rights and wrongs" and whats best for its growth.

ok, again this is covered in the material.  Look up the engaging in conflict exercise on the elias site.

Quote:
Usually though, the source of Cayce's readings stuck more to principles and concepts.  Cayce himself was quite chastised a few times...basically the more mature a developing Soul, the more it can "handle the truth" about its own unregenerated false self and its illusions which are blocking it.

I truly dont see what your problem is with elias.

Quote:
This is what guidance does all the time, trying to get us to move past these unconscious, self limiting, and making ourselves suffer tendencies.

yeap, covered.

Quote:
Course we need to do the work, though, and make the actual choices...basically they just make us more aware of what our actual choices are...and more importantly, what these choices will attract.

very good.

though, if there wasnt so much objection i could of given you quotes from elias showing you how your basically in line with what he says only your terms and the way you express these ideas are differnet.

oh what the hell, heres one little tiny elias quote:

ELIAS: “I am what you are. I am the same as you. I am an energy personality essence, in like manner to yourself. You also are an energy personality essence, but you choose to be focusing your attention within the exploration of physical dimensions. I choose not, presently. I hold a remembrance and you have forgotten, and this is the difference, and beyond this, what I am is the same as what you are.” (Smiling)

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #64 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 1:07am

I haven't read much of Elias, and i'm more critical of what i know of the channel.  I think the money issue is more important than you are giving it credit for...  I think it says a lot in and of itself.

I've read more Seth, and am critical of those teachings in general, though i find some interesting and thought provoking, and i belive that Roberts was probably sincere.

My beliefs don't have to matter to you, and i have no problem with you believing these sources.

But i do disagree with some fundamental teachings in there, especially with Seth.

From what i understand of Elias, and from what you are saying, Elias seems to be stressing what i call the "absolute" reality, the unchanging, unjudgmental, no value, no better or worse reality?

I actually don't have a problem with that ultimate view....

But, i don't think that things are so black and white, and i believe there is another reality that co-exists simulataneously, which we could call the relative--the changing, growing, expanding reality.

This reality has rights and wrongs for individual consciousnesses, but rights and wrongs which are relative to each, particularly depending on the degree of consciousness.

A Consciousness, or Essence who chooses to know, feel, express, and share "Oneness" seems to have more "responsibility" to its fellow consciousnesses, and is more negatively affected by self choices which add to the suffering of its other parts, and correspondingly will feel more suffering, and its vibratory patterns will begin to slow down, become more dense, and eventually if consistent enough start to become more negatively polarized (passive, constricted, "dark" seeming) than not.

Its all choice based, and relative to the individual in how the choice affects the very state of being of that individual.

I don't think Elias is totally wrong, but rather he is missing the other half of the pie.

Basically Individuality and individual awareness=the relative reality, and Oneness Consciousness, which is an objective fact of existence=absolute reality.

We will always have self as a reference, so there will always be an indiviudality of sorts, yet the basic objective Truth of Oneness will also always be a reality, and in the relative Reality its an every growing reality.

These are not things which i came to believe through one or two Sources, but rather through many varied sources, putting different pieces of the puzzle together with my guidance's clear input at times.

Why are you so attached to one, or two sources of info...

You contradict yourself on every argument, and debate, because you seem to be saying that Elias and/or Seth are more "right", or at least have a more "expanded" view, whatever that means...

And you continue to debate these teachings, which is immensely ironic considering the nature of the teachings involved, which basically says that everyone is just expressing, there are no rights or wrongs, no choices which inherently expand you, or limit you, except for the choice to be limited or expanded.

So why are you trying so hard to convince us, if it doesn't matter in the long run...  Is preaching just how you like to express and create?  But...maybe deep down you are trying to help us see what you feel, nay "know" is right, and beneficial for us? 

Its hard to take your arguments seriously when you contradict yourself so much.

And, the fact that you have to personally insult a poster doesn't lend much credence to your unright, unwrong Elias based arguments.

Like, "Are you blind? "

Dunno, why don't you tell me, you sure seem to have a lot of opinions, perhaps you can accurately tell me the reality i've created for myself?  Actually, i do consider myself somewhat blind, and only because i don't fully live the principle of Oneness and living for others over self like Yeshua, Buddha, and other Teachers did.

I have a standard--Oneness.  I rarely live it perfectly, or consistently, but when i do there is automatically pure joy and a peace that cannot be described which floods my entire Being....

This is more "proof" to me than any intellectual debate, or teachings from a channeler who charges 270 a popp just to supposedly help people.

I've done (astro/intutive) readings of my own for almost a decade, and have only ever charged once (25 dollars to be exact).  This is called putting your money and actions where your beliefs are.

Basically..we all suffer...and we (or most of us) don't seem to like suffering and our pain...and basically we will suffer until we start to choose reality over unreality, love over unlove, Oneness over just self.

Only living this, gets us anywhere, and the happiest people i've ever met, were the ones who really seemed to live this in their everyday life...  They don't just talk about their beliefs, they live them. 

I aspire to be more like some of these people, as i want to foster more and more Oneness, cause Oneness just feels darn good and why wouldn't i want everyone to feel this, this eventually consistent happiness (though sometimes the false self needs to be laid bare for the Real self to shine through)?

I believe that many here would vouch for this, and also for the fact that they suffer because they do not live this consistently and perfectly like a Jesus, Buddha, or Krishna type.

Peace fellow suffering one, long to see the day when you don't suffer anymore at all...

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 1:52am

Raz wrote, Elias offers plenty of criticism. Ask berserker.  Elias and seth practically criticise most of our mass held beliefs.
though he doesnt say to an individual they are crap for holding these mass held beliefs.
and Both seth and elias explain negativity well.

Hmmm, seeing as this was in reference to something i said about Cayce, and peoples experience with this source, it seems to imply that Cayce's Source was telling people they were crap for holding certain beliefs?

Well, either way, from what i have studied in the readings, Cayce's source magnified the best in people, and even if a person was choosing to be very negative, the Source would look for a positive aspect within that person to spring on.

Yet, at the same time, this Source occasionally impersonally criticized people..well more specifically not them, but how they were acting.

Its like the difference between saying, "you're a bleepity bleep!" or calmly saying, "you're acting like a bleepity bleep right now"...

One is a much more "absolute" statement about the very beingness of the person, and this is the very definition of "judging" of which Jesus so warned us about, if we didn't want to suffer anymore, and to be "judged" in turn.

The latter is making a detached statement about the temporary choices and ways of the person.  In the case of Cayce's source, it was designed to help them see unconscious and unregenerated negative tendencies of which they were not very honest about...

As long as it remained unconscious, and as long as they continued not to face self, and these tendencies...they wouldn't fully grow to their full spiritual potential--that standard of Oneness again.

The Source was motivated by a helpful intent, motivation, and its that oh so subtle Spirit in which you do something which matters much more than the actual appearance of "action" or what have you.

Ones stating a perception for universally helpful purposes, but what most seem to do, most of the time is to judge.

We have faculities of perception for a reason, and there is nothing wrong with perceiving any aspect of the Relative reality in its relation to the One absolute standard of Oneness.

It's when negative emotions, ego, and not seeing the Real self of another as well as the relative manifestations of the false self, and one could say at the expense of...which hinders both us and them, and the collective...

Again, its always about the collective.

Now without any emotion, but just clear feeling and thought and with a desire to help you, i can tell you certain seemingly "negative" things about you and how you are being, without attracting suffering on my part, or what some term creating negative Karma.

No, i'm not going to do it, but was just making a point.  

The closer the individual Essence, or consciousness gets its inner frequencies to resonate (through freewill choice) to the energy of that standard--Oneness/Universal Love, which can be thought of White Light, the more they can "look" into you accurately and clearly, and see what would help you, and how you choose right from wrong according to your degree of Light.

I recently personally criticized some people on this site.  Most of it was not judging but stating perceptions, yet i realized that i'm not "close" enough to that White Light energy to be as helpful as possible, and i should ignore this facet of helping people until i know i am "there".

Because most of it was not judging, i didn't get that automatic feel bad, and unhappy type feeling when i said those things...  At some points, i was more judging, and so correspondingly, my state of being reacted by suffering and feeling not too good about myself.

Sadness, confusion, worry, doubt, etc. are all manifestations of ego and choosing false self over real self..  When you judge someone, you are choosing false self over real self, and will suffer.

How fast and intensely you suffer, depends on your vibratory rate, and attunement to the Field (as Bruce calls it), people that are very attuned, or resonate more or less harmoniously with the Fields energy, will feel things much faster and more intensely...

A karmic friend of mine once blasted me with some "perceptions" about me via email, which were really judgements, and unconscious negative feelings which they had been feeling towards me for awhile to varying degrees of consciousness and/or intensity...

Guess what happened, a day after, they became intensely sick with food poisoning.

Because they are of a more expanded consciousness and someone who meditates oft, their very conscience and energy balance rebelled against their body forces, temp. creating inharmony within the body, and weakening it...

Love, or Oneness feelings on the other hand, can only eventually strengthen and harmonize a body...and if someone attunes enough to the One Field, then they can heal others through their very harmonious energy emanations, or "quantum waves of coherence and order".

Light, basically they can radiate ever more brilliant and amplified Light waves, which is of the energy of Life, of Source itself--what Cayce's Source called "The Creative Forces".

My friend should have realized this, and seen for their own good their unconscious belief systems about me, but they seem to fear to be that self honest, and to face the false self...cause why?  Its initially painful to face ones false self, and realize certain things about self.

And at every turn, my friend contradicted themselves and preached against non "negative" perception and judgment of others, and that we shouldn't try to "teach" others, but sure didn't mind to offer to teach me, and rather consistently i might add.  Strange the difference between preaching, and putting it into practice?

Consistent contradiction is often a clear indication of coming more from one's false self as well. 

Well, either way, our Disks will all eventually get it "right" and then truly move beyond right and wrong...and then they can only choose love, and every act, thought, feeling, etc. becomes one of love.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 3:31am

Quote:
I don't think Elias is totally wrong, but rather he is missing the other half of the pie.

Basically Individuality and individual awareness=the relative reality, and Oneness Consciousness, which is an objective fact of existence=absolute reality.

Justin ,interesting posts.... , but that piece isnt missing at all, either Smiley

And the reason is because elias basis the oraganization of his material on beliefs and belief systems that he calls our core beliefs.
http://www.eliasforum.org/digests/beliefsys.html

relationships (interpersonal/intrapersonal = self/other)
duplicity (morality/ethics)
sexuality (sexuality/gender/orientation/preference)
truth (relative truths/Absolute Truth)
emotion (emotional/feeling)
perception (perceptual/attention)
the senses (inner/physical sensing)
religious/spirituality (exoteric/esoteric)
scientific/elements of physical reality (scientific/rational)
physical creation of the universe, including accidents and coincidences (creation mythos)

10 core beliefs. he defines at great length.

my interpretation currently is that these are the idea structures that comprise what we call our ego.

one being truth. follow this link and check out even the first paragragh.... the creator of that site mentions that very thing i quoted from you.
http://www.eliasforum.org/digests/truth.html
its a different look at truth. and that half of pie is there for the taking and will give you probably a great look at what elias is about.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Justin & Raz
Reply #67 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 11:58am

I think Alysia needs to close the loop in her allegation re. the two Subject posters. 

If she is right, that needs to be so stated.  If wrong,  an apology is most certainly needed.

Unfortunately this is not the first case where things were posted about some board members which were not only incorrect but highly inappropriate to post even if they were true.

And to this day, months later, an apology still hasn't been offered.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #68 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 12:07pm

I have a hard time with all this dissension here on this board. I left for a few days because the negativity is palpable and that is not the way this board was created. It was created to discuss the afterlife. I see nothing but jabs back and forth and it's very sickening to me.

So what if Alysia said something. Are you all so judgemental?  Let it go. You're just helping to create more negativity here.

Look in your hearts and see just what it is you are trying to do.  Try to start that spark of LOVE that is there and take a good look at yourselves.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #69 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 1:40pm

I have felt the same way at times, Marilyn.  But I feel that life is messy, and sometimes a healthy debate gets a good resolution.  I haven't had one with the Mary/Elias crew, because they are here to "experience" or cut and paste Mary responses to my questions (instead of give their own explanations).  Ah, well.  

To say the teenager who falls into drugs and debases himself/herself has just decided to "experience" that - let them do it....and to say that notions of PUL and divinity are just beliefs, not particularly a path to follow or to aspire to is bunk in my book.   And yes, many posters have commented on the M/E crowd's anger and self-centeredness in their posts.

Elias is a feel good philosophy, consistent with itself.  "you are not here to learn anything"  
"you are only here to experience."   So simple.  Sounds good right?  Maybe for some.  

So yes, if Marta or Raz are impressed with the consistency Mary has whipped up, Bravo.  Its consistent.  Consistency without love/heart/soul/purpose is not what I'm looking for, however.  

I am looking for further posts from Marilyn, Marta (without quotes), Dave, Kathy, Justin and even Don.  I enjoy conversations with many others as well (Chilipep., Spitfire).  If I can't get into the deeper conversations on this forum, it will lose its appeal for me as well.  

Matthew

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #70 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 2:41pm

I seriously doubt Justin and Raz are the same person. Since saying so may imply to a layperson that he has a serious mental disorder, or his integrity is seriously in question, I think it is incumbant upon Alysia, since she made the charge, to either prove it or apologize. As much as admire Alysia, and I admire her a great deal, I think some of her credibility is at stake here.

Alysia,

Are you upholding your own posting standards?

Rob
« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2006 at 3:59pm by Rob_Roy »  

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #71 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 3:40pm

I agree with Ronedele about stuff happening awhile ago.

I want to publically apologize to everyone here about bringing up such personal issues on this site previously under the posting name Justin2710.  This wasn't the place for it, and was disrespectful to other posters, and to Bruce.  On a personal level, i realized it's best not too point out the false self tendencies of others until this consciousness is more clear and White Light immersed myself.

So, i've been trying to stick more to impersonal concepts, beliefs, and teaching comparisons.

Appreciate your patience with me.

Hi Mair,

Whereas i see where you are coming from, i really don't see that much negativity here.   Why judge it so much?  It is what it is, and whose to say that in the long run it isn't of benefit?

Things cannot always be 100 percent peaceful, agreeing, and super nice all the time.  We are NOT all Masters, and should not be forced to act in that manner, this is how we live and learn, by our mistakes.

Its not just that Alysia said something once, she has restated her false accusation, and on some level seems to be wanting to start some trouble.  On a personal level, her knowing how much i'm going through lately, and doing this shows how much she is suffering to try to add to another person's plate of difficulty.  I'm trying to look past this aspect of her and hold her in the Light of her True Self.

And its a good thing (for me) i've regained my center and detachedness, and am not taking it personally.

However, on a practical, teaching level, i am abiding by the rules again, and there were people who complained to Bruce when i was not abiding by the rules here, well i was told flatly, justly, and impersonally that this is not the place.    I agreed, and out of a bit of hurt and self pity, i thought i should leave since it seemed few "accepted" me here. 

I realized that was the way of ego, and running away (so Rob was partly right there), and while i don't fully accept my attachment to these sites, and to the need for communication, regardless i feel the need to express.

Also consider the average, or Archetypal differences between women and men.
Men tend to debate more, because they tend to be more left brained and about ideas, thoughts, and concepts.   They on average, can detach more from their emotions in these kinds of things.

Women (not all, but on average) tend not to debate as much, and tend to need "peace' more, and they have a harder time detaching from their emotions in situations like these.

Basically, there just different ways of expressing, and ones not better than the other, as in all things balance is to be desired.   Sometimes its better to shut ones trap, to listen, or to just support, and find something to agree on.   Other times its best to impersonally debate and disagree, and to be very active in expressing.

Hi Raz,

Ok, well thanks for the interest, and the debate either way.   Hopefully we clarified some stuff for others here.

Hi Rob,

What i don't understand about this whole situation, is that i have posting to this site previous to my name change, for a year.   If one reads all my posts, they may see a pattern of mostly positivity, support, relating, and expanding upon concepts and beliefs.   Only for that recent period did i get consistently personal.

Everyone seemed to forget about the old Justin quite easily, the one who just tried to help, and relate impersonally.   

Same thing on Linn's site, posted a half a year there, and generally quite positive.   After the drama, and if i was as immature as people are trying to accuse me of, why didn't i go over to Linn's site and start to cause some trouble there?

I have no interest in that, simply cause i'm much more mature than that.

Like me, Alysia needs to worry more about herself, and how well or not she is putting forth PUL, instead of concentrating on others.

I don't think "credibility" is an issue here, and i don't need an apology from her, because i know the real issue is "suffering" and acting out from suffering.   I have much compassion for her lately, from seeing more varibles than i did previously.

Thanks DocM, Alysia, Rondele, Mair, Raz, P.A., and Rob, and hopefully we can drop this silly debate soon, its getting old and boring... Onto bigger and better stuff Wink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #72 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 4:26pm

I guess I'm just not aware of everything that has been said. It's getting to be too much for me to keep up with every post. I just hate to see so much negativity here and I don't just mean this thread. I just happened to read some of it. I should have said the whole board in general.

It used to be a good spiritual experience for me to come here and post retrievals/explorations. Now everything, and I do mean everything, has to be proven. All of this is reflecting the negativity that is so prevalent in the world today.

Maybe there needs to be a debating forum here.

Peace,
Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #73 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 4:35pm

Mair, perhaps it is more reflecting the clearing that needs to take place, and is taking place for the changes?

If thats the case, then in the long run, isn't it a very positive thing?

Its like we have had all this underground negativity, corruptness, greed, selfishness in the world for so long and it was the majority way...

Now things are changing, and this stuff is coming out more and more, and being shown clearly, and i believe this is very important for growth.

Like in the U.S. how all this recent stuff about the abuses and corruptness of various Corporations are coming out more and more and more people are starting to become deeply aware of the dark part of us and our society.

This needs to happen on all levels...  This board, is just acting as a reflector of this clearing, and this is a microcosmic clearning of the more expanded and collective macrocosmic clearing.

We are getting close to some intense waves in the changes, and so things are getting more intense, and will get even more intense in relationships of all kinds.

Basically, just worry about holding your center, is the best advice i could give, that and meditation--the time tested way of balance and attuning, that even Jesus needed to do...

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #74 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 4:49pm

I sense a negativity in the world at present and dangerously so in the US.  This, along with the reports of terrorist activity in the US, possibly with nuclear devices make me think in my gut that catastrophic tragedies are about to unfold.

Thus, I read some posts on the coming of age of consciousness and understanding with a bit of realism and scepticism.  It creates sadness and yes fear, which I know is not a real or useful feeling.

M

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.