Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
A question for Alysia (Read 60534 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A question for Alysia
Reply #15 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 11:35am

I was just wondering Alysia.  Smiley

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 1:08pm

Hi all,

We are all Gurus to some extent, both in the positive meaning of the word as in a conscious Teacher, and in the more negative sense of preaching to others...

You don't need to preach heavy, to preach.

Anyone of us on here is being a Guru because we are telling others what we believe, feel and think is true, or right, etc., etc.  And since we all have egos (or at least i'm assuming) occasionally we project the negative Gura aspect, if not outloud, then in our thoughts eh?

Some are just more honest with themselves than others, and almost completly and fully accept themselves.

The only true Gurus, are the ones who communicate very little in the way of words, but more with their actions, thoughts, feelings, in an everyday kind of way.  Ones of a shining example...

These are few and far between it seems.

Now, say you pretty much live by yourself or just have a lot of your own personal "space", and you don't have to deal with someone and their quirks and occasional negative energy, and hang ups almost 24/7...  And the only time you come into contact with others in on a very impersonal medium like the I-net (especially where so many agree with you usually, and fluff your ego, etc), or occasionally go out around others and can pretty much control the situation...

Isn't so much easier to be a "spiritual" person, to keep your center then?  Relationships, particulary in-physical "daily grind" ones can be quite challenging....

I think this is the only reason why i'm with my Fiance/Twin Soul, other wise i would go it alone and be celibate since i'm rather impersonal for the most part.  She helps me to grow, and i help her and as long as we are growing--oft through friction and challenge--then its a very useful expereince...

Course my human emotional self, loves her much from an ego level too i.e. attachment, and need for affection... and its All Good, as long as i don't get too hung up on this aspect...  Otherwise our H.S.'s may plot together and say, hey you guys need to be on your own for awhile...  One might even die.. and again learning through suffering.....

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 4:38pm

Quote:
I was just wondering Alysia.  Smiley

I know, I was just getting something off my chest...nothing personal. I like you. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 2nd, 2006 at 2:33pm

When the master comes(Marta), the lapdog always follows(Dora) Grin
For those who know me here, i have been involved in the Elias stuff for the past 2 years, thanks to Marta. But i realized recently that i could not trust Elias and Mary Ennis for different reasons. I had myself a session with Elias. In short, i don't believe in the existence of Elias at all. I think it is all fake.
Then Gerald (the one who posts in this forum) and me, we decided to not be involved anymore and we told Marta and Dora about our doubts...Then you can ask Gerald, we have been attacked from all sides by them (including insults) like a sect would defend a guru. I had great admiration for them before but i do not believe anymore that they have any knowledge(except reading Mary Ennis and repeating). They both think they are advanced but they are nothing. They just REPEAT like stupid parrots what "Marylias" say. They are both hateful and full of venom. How many times did they insult all of you participating in this forum, thinking that they are better than you!! I wonder what are their motivation...Anyway i just wanted to let you know about this, although i know that everyone knows how they are already.
  This is my final post here. Good luck everyone and all the best for you in 2006.

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jan 2nd, 2006 at 3:25pm

Well Pabloescabar aka Axel dear

It's your style no doubt about it, some may remember one of your alias, wich you are admited,  you are the one with a habit spreading venom about the "stupid" Alysia (who you also contacted many time)  and liars like Marylin, Gordon Phinn, Rosalind just name the few, and the rest, so your attitude now it isn't really a surprise.

For months and month both of you -  you for years bombarded  Marta with endless questions over and over and over again both privatelly and on the board , as you did with several from here also. You the one who need to follow others, nobody asked you to come to Marta, your friend still using the same informations word by word what both of you learned from her, and of course  from the fraud.
Marta didn't needed  either of your wisdom, it was very one sided conversation from day one.

When you come to our board  you didn't even know that Seth is a person or served on the plate.

You learned from Marta mostly, of course it was her choice, even though after several of your post in this board as alias should of been a red flag for her.That already showed who you really are. Just matter of time who you turn your immature hiss toward the next person who might already wasting time on you.

Far as the so called "attack" and just few of your and your friend posts, what can be read if anyone care

http://p206.ezboard.com/fthewaytoselfknowledge93906frm2.showMessage?topicID=190....

http://p206.ezboard.com/fthewaytoselfknowledge93906frm2.showMessage?topicID=176....

http://p206.ezboard.com/fthewaytoselfknowledge93906frm8.showMessage?topicID=47.t...

http://p206.ezboard.com/bthewaytoselfknowledge93906

IP Logged

gerald

Reply #20 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 6:47am

I honestly don't understand your reactions Dora and Marta.

I was grateful and I still am for what I have learned from both of you. Honestly!

But being grateful does not  mean that I have to adopt YOUR BELIEFS.  I DO NOT beleive that Elias is legitimate. I have told you so on your site and explained my reasons.

Since the information from Elias is basically the same as Seth, of course it will be part of my posts.

You have every right to believe otherwise. Don't you give me the same right?

You both, of all person, know that the most important is to TRUST ONESELF. You react violently to anyone who does not accept your beliefs. This is a cult-like reaction.

Since you completely trust Elias, you should keep in mind his concept of ACCEPTANCE.

Your reactions are tinted with hatred and anger. I do not understand such reactions.

The concept that *you create your reality* implies that what you both are going through is YOUR CREATION.  IT IS NO ONE'S ELSES.

I follow MYSELF and I TRUST myself Dora. I can apreciate all sort of information along the way. I can discuss with the people I come in contact with and be grateful for them sharing their beliefs.

But this never implies that I have to follow blindly if I disagree.

Why can't you accept the we DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU DO?

You should ask yourself why YOU have created this reality for yourself instead of attacking others. Take responsability for YOUR WORLD Dora.

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 8:10am

Grin Dora and Marta think that they know everything and everyone else nothing. How many time did they repeat what Marylias said in making mistakes? Then,as they misunderstood the info, they had to REREAD the session with the correct information  lol
I am not grateful to Marta and even less to Dora. Grateful for what? For their attacks and insults? For their hatred? There is nothing to learn from them. But at least everyone realizes that they dont believe in any of the concepts they used to mention like "acceptance" or " You create ALL OF YOUR REALITY"... Grin  Dora and Marta, you created Gerald and me!  Dora, hurry up and pick up a quote from Marylias and paste it here  Grin Grin Grin  You defenitely have no personality whatsoever

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #22 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 8:26am

Axel,

I understand your emotion, but it won't solve anything or help.  I too have been on the receiving end of their anger and venom on this board.  It speaks for itself.  Their posts speak for themselves.  Let them stand for all to see (unless they happen to delete them out of shame).

To call another ignorant during a healthy debate, and quote Mary/Elias as the source to prove it (to one who does not define their life or use Mary's definitions) is mean spirited and beside the point.  But it happened.  Let all read it.  Indeed, let all read the past posts and judge for themselves.

I may have been playful and a bit sarcastic, but I kept it at that only while still trying to address the issues in an objective way.

Peace to you, Axel, Gerald.  Let their quotes stand for what they are.  Their tone rings out like a clarion bell, for all to hear.

Matthew

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 7:03pm

so what.

Axel is emotional. In fact elias told axel alot of things about himself.

But basically, what happened is that Axel convinced himself he could do the same thing as mary does . He said he could become 'eliasified', and thats the word he used.  And he'd have his girlfriend ask him questions and supposedly become 'eliasified' and answer them.  
So, according to his logic, if he could do that, then mary is a fraud, somehow.
But how, and why?  that was his problem.  he believed that it was a fruad, so using that belief began looking for the how elias is a fraud, and the why.

Now, this is where his reasoning breaks down, which is why i think he's got nothing on elias. Because, he found this event in the transcripts (session 294, i think...)where elias was asked by a person named nancy, for him to repeat her essence name because at that last session where she asked the first time, was a group session, and elias had given out many essence names to people at one time and she wasnt sure which name belonged to her.  Elias would not repeat the essence name to her. And he gave her a reason in which she understood.
Axel didnt understand why elias would not repeat her essence name to her, and built this into how that makes elias a fraud.

Now the why, is because of the same old same old. Axel thinks mary's motive is to get rich.

Now,ill share you an email i got a hold of that Axel sent Mary herself:

"Hi Mary!
>
> I had a session with YOU in July and i have read a lot afterwards about you and Elias. A lot of doubts have appeared in my mind and other's minds and
> i think that ELIAS does not exist and that you fake everything.
> What a great business you do! You must be really rich now. You read for years the Seth material and learned it by heart, and then changed some of it to try to "sound" different...But actually you just parrot what Seth said.
It is easy to see that Elias doesnt exist because you never answer questions like "what is my intent in this focus" or things like this because you dont know! At times you cant answer if someone asks you the essence name again
> LOL
It is only because you didnt reread the informations properly before the session!
A lot of money is involved in this "Elias business". Why would you charge so much money and have 5 or 6 sessions per day if Elias really existed?
Because Money! You love money!
I am going to write to all the people knowing Elias and try to show them that Elias is actually YOU and only you. I really hope that people will stop calling you and giving you their money . Shame on you."

So you see. Imo Axels reasons are quite lame. in fact he makes little attempt to actually challenge or understand the information itself.

Just recent to these events axel was saying all the time how much he loved elias, and then pretty suddenly thought he was a fraud.
This i may think have something to do with his french connection/ Gerald.  Gerald is another one who makes the same assertion and he was a memebr of the self knowledge baord too.  he is one that thinks elias is a fraud but uses elias terms and concepts all the time. I donrt want to get into gerald, right now.

I insulted them both, so , in that respect they have that problem with me.  marta and dora never once as far as i can recall ever did anything but answer their questions using their understanding of the elias concepts.

What i said to them ... I called gerald a Sucker, And i told Axel to run along a suckle his thumb.
Beacuse
They have nothing on elias or mary.  And their claims are about as weak as they get.  

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 7:22pm

Whatever the deeper issues involved, my very subjective feeling is that neither Dora or Marta are motivated by the money thing themselves.

Curiously though, how much does an Elias session cost?

Personally i believe this kind of stuff, should be given out with very little material compensation, just enough to pay for the necessities in life.

I've seen what Sylvia Brown charges and i almost had a heart attack!   Its not enough that she writes a kabillion books, and is pretty much a celebrity now, but charging that much?

I'm pretty judgmental in this area and department, and believe that people who are truly spiritual teachers, do not care about the compensation that much, except to pay the bills...

And if they are living large, and paying very large and numerous bills, this automatically makes them suspect.   

Its like Dr. J healing someone and saying, "now that will be 3 Roman gold coins, thank you, come again"...

The most "evolved" of humans, give without the thought of return or compensation, though they are well aware of the spiritual compensation involved.... Thats much more important to them, though even then they don't give with this in mind...its not calculating in any sense, but sponataneous like real laughter and joy.

Eventually like Dr. J, if you give out enough and so totally, you become independant of every material concern anyways, don't need to eat, don't get cold, too hot, don't need to sleep, and don't care about any things whatsoever....so why would you need money at all, except to give it away?

Lol maybe my ideals are too high?  But i happen to believe "ideals" are one the most real things in the physical Earth.....

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 7:29pm

I think that if you want to give readings, and you don't have many clients, then you perhaps should charge more out of practical necessity.

But, if you become very popular, and book many sessions per week, then why not lower your fees correspondingly?

Otherwise, it just smacks of sheer material greed.

One thing i really respect about Linn from here, is that she doesn't charge a lot, and i can't ever seeing her charge an arm and a leg...for what, to be helpful to others, thats a reward and compensation in and of itself.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 7:30pm

Whats elias?....

and i thought people who have obe's become PUL zombies?...

i guess not...

UNLEASH THE WRATH!!!.

that is all.

later
-spitfire-

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #27 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 7:56pm

Dear Sweetfire,

Just try to reach your gran. That's what this board is really all about.  You have a lot of help to do that!
That's all Bruce was trying to do when he developed this board for us.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 8:00pm

Quote:
Dear Sweetfire,

Just try to reach your gran. That's what this board is really all about.  You have a lot of help to do that!
That's all Bruce was trying to do when he developed this board for us.

Love, Jean Kiss

Give me her number, and i'll call her straight away my friend Smiley

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 11:01pm

Quote:
Curiously though, how much does an Elias session cost?

Personally i believe this kind of stuff, should be given out with very little material compensation, just enough to pay for the necessities in life.

pheonix
its 270 an hour.... regular oracle rates....

Though, from what i see about mary shes not material at all.  She lives in a modest house that needs repair and wears shi++y clothes just like me...lol.  you can see pictures of mary's enviroment if you look on those two elias sites

it seems alot for a session but i think thats just to weed out the a holes that would be calling her 20 times a week  if it was ten or twenty bucks an hour. or especially if it was free.

in contrast to that syvlia psychic who tells everyone they have a disease and lives quite lavishly with her longer than normal finger nails and all...the contrast is striking. so, its not about the money in this elias thing and i cant even say for sure how much she(mary) makes....no where near sylvia browne , no way
Though,. I think mary will eventually be 10 times more famous and ten times less wealthy. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.