Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
A question for Alysia (Read 60547 times)
Marta
Ex Member

A question for Alysia
Oct 22nd, 2005 at 5:29pm

Hi Alysia,

Please, would you be so kind in telling me the number and date of the Elias session, from which you posted an exceprt in the "A shift in consciousness" thread.

And yes, I'm the same Marta....LOL...from years ago in the board.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: A question for Alysia
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 5:32pm

Hi Marta,

It's great to see you here again. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 7:43pm

hello Marta this was from  Elias transcript mailing list sent out this past week, I get about two a week generally. the one you wish has been deleted. I suppose everyone on the list received the same mailing last week, it says from Bobbi H. perhaps you can ask Bobbi about any sent on oct 21st and can track it down this way. wish I could remember the name of the person Elias was talking to, dang it! I have 103 waiting in my folder to read plus haven't finished reading The Shift, compiled by David Tate. btw, I would never misquote anybody.
I miss reading you! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 9:35pm

Hi Alysia,

I'm registered also in the same list, and I get all the transcripts from the Elias sessions, transcribed by Bobbi, before they got finally published in the Net, in both Elias sites.

Those are the transcripts that were sent in Oct:

Oct 20.
Session #1281
"Confrontation and Validation"
"Allowing a Flexibility of Attention"

Oct 18
Session #907
"Number of Focuses"
"Identifying the Message in the Emotion"

Oct 17
Session #1278
"Creating Scenarios with other people"
"What it means to hold a Dream Walker Aspect"

Oct 11
Session #1277
"Not enough time"
"Why so many Famous Focuses"
"Individual Energy and Politics"

Now, as note, NO transcript is ever deleted, all transcripts once are appoved by the person who has the session to be transcribed...the session becomes transcribed and PUBLISHED....with Mary holding ALL copywrite rights.

Alysia, you might be a fan/student of Elias as you said, but it happens that I have read ALL the sessions, ALL the transcripts as well I had many sessions with Elias myself. Also I'm very close to many people of the Elias Group. which have become my personal friends, besides Mary herself.

Then, I'm very familiar with all the Elias information as well I'm familiar with Elias himself, through my many sessions with him, and I know not only the material very well but also Elias choice of the words, which he is VERY precise in his use.

Elias NEVER has used words that could be in contradiction with his information.

Elias has consistently said that we are not manifested here to get things right, learn, evolve or perfecting anything, that we are already perfect, that we manifest here just to experience.

I asked the number of the session, because as I said, I have read ALL the sessions, and I'm as you getting always the last sessions transcribed too, and what you posted not only I could't recal it, but I saw contradictions and expressions that are not the way Elias uses to express himself.

I'm aware that not everyone is so familiar with Elias information, and many people are unable to see what comes from Elias and what doesn't, it requires a very deep understanding and knowledge of his information, not just reading some transcripts, but being depply involved with his information in our personal experiences. I can say I'm, as I had experienced his information personally and go beyond the concepts.

You said: Hi, Elias fan/student here, he channels thru Mary, I get the transcripts, take what I need, throw out the rest.

First, Elias doesn't channel through Mary, the action that both essences are involved (plus 12 essences more) is an essence energy exchange, which is very different to the action of channeling in which all the information is filtered through the subjective self of the individual manifested physically, with generates a lot of distortion.

Secondly, there is nothing to throw out from Elias information, unless the individual doesn't want to face and recognize his/her own beliefs and assumed truths, which imply little understanding of the Elias information.

Now, how can be that precisely THIS transcript according to you has been deleted?...when NO transcript is EVER deleted once it has been transcribed, sent  and published.

I will call Mary to find out about it.

LOVE
Marta

« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2005 at 10:37pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 10:09pm

Marta,

I have the same transcript as you do, and as you know like you, there is no transcript what I haven't read, and over the 3 years since I read Elias I cannot recall any deleted transcript.

I was looking for the excerpt myself what Alysia posted but not on the eliasforum nor the eliasweb "search exact quote" showed up.

It did sparked my interest just because I thought I better do a reality check in my understanding because it was oposite what I understood from the transcripts and from my personal session with him also.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 5:29am

Justin,

I appreciated your quotes too.  I would be careful with Cayce as well, however.  I have read his medical advice, treatment of lupus and other diseases which I know quite a bit about, being a physician.  He was way off on many things, in his advice.  Even that being the case, he was talking of what he knew, what his mind was familiar with.  He may have had real communication with the astral, but he had to put it into context with his world of that day.

I would have been more interested in those predictions if Cayce could have mentioned things that we see around as now - certain antibiotic, or biological antibody therapies that didn't exist at his time....

I don't think Cayce's misses invalidate his description of the higher planes, just thought I'd mention that no source is absolute.

I think you and I are in agreement that Marta was out of line, whether Alysia misquoted Elias or not.  Certainly, Elias shouldn't care.

Best regards,

Matthew

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #6 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 6:36am

Hello Marta,

I also think this could have been handled via pm rather than publicly.  If, a mis-understanding took place, and I don't know that one has, knowing Alysia... there's no doubt in my mind that this was an innocent mis-understanding.  Certainly not an intentional attempt to mis-lead as your post implies. 

When I read Alysia's post, it was my understanding that she'd deleted this from her email.

I find it curious that you feel the need to defend Elias material.  Following is an Elias quote from what Dora posted on the Shift in Consciousness thread.

Quote:
The base element of this shift in consciousness is to be identifying, recognizing, and addressing to the belief systems that you hold and to be accepting of these belief systems -- not eliminating, not altering, not changing, but to be accepting of these belief systems, which therefore renders these belief systems neutralized, which shall be creating of this new establishment in consciousness; for if you are not affected by those belief systems that you hold, you allow yourselves the opportunity to open to your awareness and you allow yourselves to view more of your reality.

As to this wave and its affectingness and your participation within it, you may also be choosing to be participating within this wave but not within conflict, and in this you may be creating of tremendous excitement or elation, heightened senses, a time period of heightened awareness, but you also shall be addressing to belief systems, for this is the action of this particular wave. This be the reason that more individuals are presently experiencing confusion and conflict, for they are addressing to their belief systems.   

If you are feeling a conflict in your need to defend Elias, then perhaps it is your own belief system you are addressing.  Perhaps you are viewing Elias as more important than what each of us really is... Essence!

Love and Light,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 7:52am

Hi Kathy,

I don't see why I have to ask via pm a simple question as the number and date of a session from which an exceprt was posted.
My question was in all honesty with NO other intention that to be able to read and recall the session.

Alysia answer was what pront me me to post what I did, she said this session has been deleted, she didn't said, I deleted, besides, any email can be recovered from the deleted box.

I don't have or need to defend Elias or NO onelse, not even myself. I'm just answering according to what it was answered to me.

Again, my post was not about defending Elias at all, he needs no defense, and not even about Alysia or anyone interpretations of the Elias information.

I don't know if Alysia made a mistake or not, if she did, she just can say it.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 7:56am

Marta, I don't know you from any other stranger and I must say did come accross as a bit hostile/defensive. Not to add to the peer pressure, but to ask you to reconsider.

Bob

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 10:31am

Quote:
Justin,

I appreciated your quotes too.  I would be careful with Cayce as well, however.  I have read his medical advice, treatment of lupus and other diseases which I know quite a bit about, being a physician.  He was way off on many things, in his advice.  Even that being the case, he was talking of what he knew, what his mind was familiar with.  He may have had real communication with the astral, but he had to put it into context with his world of that day.

I would have been more interested in those predictions if Cayce could have mentioned things that we see around as now - certain antibiotic, or biological antibody therapies that didn't exist at his time....

I don't think Cayce's misses invalidate his description of the higher planes, just thought I'd mention that no source is absolute.

I think you and I are in agreement that Marta was out of line, whether Alysia misquoted Elias or not.  Certainly, Elias shouldn't care.

Best regards,

Matthew

Hi Mathew et all,

Yes, i agree, even Cayce who had very little of his consciousn ego interfere with his info (because of such a deep state, and no conscious remembrance), cannot be taken 100 percent, there is always skewing of some degree with a channel who is not of White Light Consciousness (only expresses PUL).

Yet having studied Cayce for many years in many different subjects, i do believe he has a pretty good track record overall.

I'm not a physician by any means, yet i have seemed to have an innate grasp and interest in health concepts my whole life.

There is an interesting example in the E.C. Readings about a serum for cancer that this Source gave...  It was highly unorthodox for its time, as it was taken from fresh rabbits blood, and the idea was that the rabbits antibodies would help the body to fight off cancer of various types---this was given sometime in the 1930's i believe.

Interestingly, i believe in the late 60's or early 70's (i read about this a long time ago) there were some promising studies along a very, very similar line.  

Cayce was also helping a group of independant researchers, some of whom were engineers, to develop a perpetual motion machine through the full understanding of positive (active force) and its negative balance (passive expression of energy)..

Unfortuneately, being independant, they didn't quite have the dough, and there were some personal issues of "intention" involved which hindered and eventually stopped the whole project (yet it was worked on quite awhile).  I'm sure any science lab could do this now, if they looked into it...  But the question is, with such a strangle hold on resources by various corporatations who are motivated primarily by profit...would this even come out?  On a side note, both Thomas Edison and Nikola Telsa received Readings from Edgar.  As well as many in the leader, or pioneer positions--this can be proven.  Cayce's Source also worked with others to develop other scientific achievments--like the individual who patented high powered fog lights--he got much advice from Cayce on this.  Cayce's own son, Edgar Evens, went onto to be instruemental in developing radar systems for the U.S. military (though technically the readings didn't help here--still interesting).

This (the question of corruption and greed) brings me to the medical system...  While i believe that there are many sincere and service oriented people that are part of the traditional medical system...  There does seem to be a pervasive control due not only to "high standards" but rather greed--especially on part of the pharmacuetical companies, whose bottom line is always profit lol as they have a "legal responsibility" to their shareholders (yeah, who thought up that one Roll Eyes)......

I've researched the history of Chiropractic treatment...and whoo boy did those medical boys and big drug companies make it very, very hard on the early Chiropractors...  They were labeled everything from quacks, to charlatans, to some very not nice names...  Physicians as a whole, seem to have a lot, and i mean a lot more to learn about what really heals a body...   Many seem to be in the business of treating symptoms rather than the entire being which is composed of mind, body, and spirit.

Cayce approached each person as an individual case, from this holistic perspective, and he oft said that true healing cannot come without a balance of this trinity.  Therefore though sometimes his info for a particular disease can be used in a universal sense, it must be remembered that each is an indivdiual and unique case, even if they have the same "label" for a disease....

Now i have deep personal experience with both the medical system way of "healing" and with Cayce's system...

Around 16 i developed a "mysterious", very painful, uncomfortable, and "embarrassing" condition which the good doctors labeled a "Heat Allergy".

I went to one of the better hospitals in the country, Boston Childrens, and the good doctor treating me just seemed to scratch his head a lot, and basically said.."um...we don't know what causes this and its very rare...but here you go, take some meds these will help."

These meds were basically powerful anti-histamines, which supposedly also had a mood elevating effect as well.  Yeah, well they certainly lessed the appearance of these ultra painful and complete bodily hives, but they didn't affect the pain one bit.

It was treating a symptom which they had very little understanding of...   Now, being a depressed teenager, i had just gotten off prozac which interestingly when i was taken this, is around the time i started to develope this "heat allergy", and my then minor psoriasis was also worse and spreading...

Not too long after being holed up in my room all winter, and being completely stagnant and feeling like i was going to go crazy, or kill myself...  I "magically" came upon a great Cayce book on health...and i devoured this large book in hours...and it made so much sense from a practical common reasoning point....

Now i was 16 at the time, yet i was a very, very deep and bright lad--a near genius as i was told by many.   Both very intelligent and very intutive which any so called "genius" type is...this is what makes a person this way, a very good, innate, and uncommon balance between the left and right brain functions (also i am very feminine and masculine-balanced).

Well through a little hard work, self discipline, extreme diet changes, meditation, forgiving others and myself, and a regimented exercise program....  I healed not only my mysterious heat allergy, but also my depression...all due to the simple and make-sense advice on holistic health that Cayce gave...  None of the good doctors came even close..

So yes, i have a bit of attachment to Cayce's info, and i understand it very well, but i am always synthesizing other reliable info in with my Cayce base...  I do not take it a 100%, but feel it comes close to be sure, and oft when people think a lot of it is "bunk" they just haven't looked deeply or holistically enough into it...   I've seen this many times with the various prophetic info that Cayce gave out.

Yet many things his Source gave about the future, were 100 percent accurate, and some are still in the developing and we shall see soon enough how accurate he was.

Medically, for another example take psoriasis which i have....  Medical doctors say this is primiarly genetic, and there is no cure for it (seems to be there battle cry for a lot).  Yet, why does a well known Chiropractic Doctor (Pagano), who has studied the Cayce Readings and who wrote a book called, "Healing Psoriasis", have almost a 100 percent rate of healing others with this dis-ease, when they follow his advice to a Tee which is completely based on diet, eliminations, attitude, and spinal adjustments?

Hmmm.... another very interesting thing...  I also successfully can heal my psoriasis through diet, relaxation, and herbal teas....  Yet, i haven't healed it completely just through lack of self discipline and the necessary will power....and quite frankly, i need some colonics and these are expensive! Shocked Wink Grin 8)  

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 10:48am

If anyone is interested in learing more about holistic health, or has psoriasis, this title i mentioned in my previous post is Healing Psoriasis  The Natural Alternative by Dr. John O.A. Pagano Chiropractic physician with foreword by Harry K. Panjwani, M.D., Ph.D.

Interestingly, there are quite a few both M.D.'s and D.C.'s who do follow Cayce's advice and have studied his readings in depth.  Many seem to be concentrated down near Virginia Beach area where the some 14,300 or so readings are archived at the A.R.E. Headquarters...

Lol now this thread is getting somewhere constructive! Wink  Lets keep up the positive energy and friendly debate folks.  Course it is a bit off topic but Tongue...Lol that seems to be the norm nowadays at Bruce's site.

I've noticed that it seems like a lot of people, myself included, are doing a lot of defending of their precious belief systems which are so tied in with their ego...  Lets give the proper concepts of what we do believe, state as much, but let go of the attachment, and don't single people out personally...   Lets keep it about principles, ideas, and beliefs, but not about individuals...  There is a need for discourse and communication, and even the occasional disagreements.... but...well y'all know what i mean.

Much Love to you all

P.S. that first Cayce based book on healing i read, which i still consider excellent is Edgar Cayce  Encyclopedia of Healing by Reba Ann Karp with foreword by William A. McGaryey M.D. and afterword by Randall A. Langston M.D.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 9:32am

Sometimes I wonder if there are some earth bound spirits who used to be a fake Guru, teacher, preacher etc.; and in order to get more of the attention they sought as a Guru, they channell themselves through an unsuspecting person.  

Such a spirit wouldn't necessarily be an incarnation of evil, just a spirit that likes to have an adoring audience.

I don't mean to imply that all Gurus or all channelled entities are fake. However, it doesn't make sense to trust all of them.

By the way, I like how Rosalind Mcknight's book speaks of Jesus.  It speaks of him in a very loving way. It doesn't support Seth's non-crucifixion idea. That whole thing about drugging a guy who took his place, just doesn't sit right with me. I can't say I know, but it sure doesn't feel right.

Sometimes a spirit used Rosalind's body to speak to Robert Monroe. The manner in which channelling was done in her case, feels okay to me. She didn't become unconscious. She watched her body as it was used for a short while.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 10:25am

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder if there are some earth bound spirits who used to be a fake Guru, teacher, preacher etc.; and in order to get more of the attention they sought as a Guru, they channell themselves through an unsuspecting person.  

Such a spirit wouldn't necessarily be an incarnation of evil, just a spirit that likes to have an adoring audience.

I don't mean to imply that all Gurus or all channelled entities are fake. However, it doesn't make sense to trust all of them.

By the way, I like how Rosalind Mcknight's book speaks of Jesus.  It speaks of him in a very loving way. It doesn't support Seth's non-crucifixion idea. That whole thing about drugging a guy who took his place, just doesn't sit right with me. I can't say I know, but it sure doesn't feel right.

Sometimes a spirit used Rosalind's body to speak to Robert Monroe. The manner in which channelling was done in her case, feels okay to me. She didn't become unconscious. She watched her body as it was used for a short while.

I very much agree Recoverer.  About Rosie's books, i've been getting more sensitive to energy lately, and more led by guidance, to the point i can just pick up a book and get "vibes" from it.  

Both Rosie's books were really high on the good vibe o'meter.   And when i read them, i really resonated with about 99% near 100%....

This is because of the developement and quality of the channel--Rosie.  Very Loving, very balanced, and has learned or "remembered" a lot in her long life.

Much the same with Bruce and his info....  And for me, Cayce, though Cayce is harder to decipher...and in a way its more fun because it really stretches both sides of my being (left brain-masculine and right brain-feminine)... Lol, i guess i like the hard work with Cayce's info..

Same with astrology, it is has really honed my intution in a very automatic knowing way...  since i've very much believed in spirit and spiritual things since young, i've never have had to have such blatant experiences to confirm this knowingness, and thats why my psychic ability operates much more as a knowingness and is very automatic (this is more conected to Higher, more Total Self connection), yet i still have the occasional phenomena experiences when needed to jog something.

I'm also a bit attracted to ACIM, but not for its theory, for how it makes you concentrate on the Heart, and it is an excellent guide book to living in an everyday practical manner for expressing PUL consistently--which in the end i believe is far more important than what any book or channeled source may tell you.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 10:26am

Marta, yes, anything can be retrieved from the deleted file. BUT, if that file has been emptied, then there is no way to get it back. At least not on my computer.  I get so many emails that I empty my deleted folder daily and sometimes more than once.

Namaste`
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2005 at 10:35am

Hi Albert. I don't know about fake gurus, lol, we seem to have a few around on this board as far as that goes, but I just take what fits in my own beliefs and try to expand my beliefs according to feelings I get.
nowdays, these feelings are not just feelings in the usual sense that we speak of them. they are now feelings in my head and physical body showing up as a very strong resonation of PUL which allows me either go with what I'm reading, or if I don't resonate, I may come back later to it, to see if I have more understanding, or I may just say, oh, this is not for me to read but it may be good for another.
then others will sense material is for them in other ways as we are so individual and thank goodness we are all individuals otherwise we would be clones.

I've come to believe it's best not to follow any teacher or quote long paragraphs of any being whatsoever. so I won't do that anymore. I'll just speak from my heart and only about my experience, as all the answers are inside of us and we can tap our own direct link to all knowledge and experience any experience we wish to if we set an intention to do so.
the original intention of this thread was simply to share my excitement and to say the shift in consciousness is occuring right here, among those on this forum as well as everywhere in the world and that the weather, and the changes in the earth as well is a part of it, and also that as each day unfolds, its a new day and we need not be creating panic around the changes we see happening, but that we can be creators of our reality, instead of reacting to a reality which seems to be happening on the outside of us. each one who holds peace as a vision contributes to the power of that vision to manifest. thats all I wanted to say. I didn't want to stir up a hornets nest. lol.

I'm still grateful to Bruce Moen for giving us a place to get together and I always will be. I'm not the same person I was when I first came here. I'm happier for one thing.    ...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.