Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
A question for Alysia (Read 60303 times)
PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Re: A question for Alysia
Reply #30 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 12:44am

Thats a pretty good chunk of change there.  If she is doing just 10 sessions on average a week (1 session most days and 2 a couple others), thats what before taxes, 2700$   And in a month thats what,  10,100 Spiritual enlightenment and guidance sure comes at a pricey price....

The important question for me, does she refuse people if they don't have the money?  If one of my good friends was desperately ill and needed some non medical health advice, but none of us could afford such a accurate "reading", then what would she do?  Cayce charged a fixed rate, but never refused someone who didn't have the money (even if they were lying about it).

Her house and dress might be modest, but whose to say if she has various vacation homes, and all that other stuff.  Maybe she's primarily waiting to cash out after she gives it up?  If i was in her position, making that much money, i would be very smart to play things down, especially after there has been so much bad press about various Guru's or those channelers like Nancy Leider (Planet X lady), their excesses, falseness and abuses.

Where does all that money go though?   Now, if she is trying to build a humanity changing device like Bruce here, and just simply needs the resources, i could understand that, or planning to create a truly charitable organization (not a Tax free money maker), the same??

I really have a hard time not being judgemental in these kinds of questions, don't know why but just have very strong feelings about stuff like this (well i know why, but don't want to go into that).

My question is, why doesn't someone with the abilities that Bruce has, start doing psychic readings at 200 or 300 dollars a popp, and stop struggling, trying to teach people the skills so they can do the same thing, at a much lower rate, and much less frequently (cause the amount of traveling involved), and i doubt he gets much money from his book sales?

Could it be because Bruce is the real deal?   Or what about Rosiland, who just finally got some land and property of her own, at how old, soon to be 72?

I don't respect these people cause they aren't well off, i respect them cause they don't seem overly attached to the illusionary things of the Earth.

We talk here a lot about how to change your reality, change your focus...for the common example, if you fear someone, choose to focus on love, and the fear will vanish...

Similar thing, if you're focussed on having things, money, etc. it takes up some of your focus and concentration from the spiritual aspects of life...  Course there are materially weathly spiritually intune people, but with them it often seem that it just comes their way, and they don't seek or work for it, and they give it out constantly, and so in giving out and being non attached, they always attract ever more.  

E.C. said that the Disciple known as John the Beloved was pretty wealthy, and his total worth and estates, etc. would be in the early 1920's (when the reading was given) valued at something like 3 million.  Which today would be quite a bit of money.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 10:37am

Quote:
I really have a hard time not being judgemental in these kinds of questions, don't know why but just have very strong feelings about stuff like this (well i know why, but don't want to go into that).

well, why will i keep answering your questions if you hold strong feelings about this, that you wont go into?
....you have an issue with it that you wont go into?

I dont care what she does with her money, or is it my business, really.  All i know is shes not driving around in a limo in a gated community or seem to be living like a person who makes as much as you think. or is really concerned with material things.

Nor do i think she read seth and develpoed such an understanding of seth that she was able to expand on what seth said and become a fraudulent channeler this way.
you can read some her sessions when its her speaking to a group and see that she herself is trying to understand and impliment elias concepts as is anyone else who reads elias.

people i think would benifit from actually doing some work and doing at least some detective work for themselves before a stereotypical generalization is applied to mary.
but again, its not my problem really, its yours pheonix, and axel, and gerald. and all anyone has is the money issue.

so let me know when you have something substantial, all these accusations about the money thing is really boring and quite besides the point.

she makes less than the president and the pope so maybe that will help you sleep better at night.

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 12:38pm

Quote:
well, why will i keep answering your questions if you hold strong feelings about this, that you wont go into?
....you have an issue with it that you wont go into?

I dont care what she does with her money, or is it my business, really.  All i know is shes not driving around in a limo in a gated community or seem to be living like a person who makes as much as you think. or is really concerned with material things.

Nor do i think she read seth and develpoed such an understanding of seth that she was able to expand on what seth said and become a fraudulent channeler this way.
you can read some her sessions when its her speaking to a group and see that she herself is trying to understand and impliment elias concepts as is anyone else who reads elias.

people i think would benifit from actually doing some work and doing at least some detective work for themselves before a stereotypical generalization is applied to mary.
but again, its not my problem really, its yours pheonix, and axel, and gerald. and all anyone has is the money issue.

so let me know when you have something substantial, all these accusations about the money thing is really boring and quite besides the point.

she makes less than the president and the pope so maybe that will help you sleep better at night.

Well Raz, whoever you are, you are not really objective as you are yourself an Marylias fan, or even friend  of hers...
Marylias has at least 4 sessions per day. And she does it every day. I had a session a sunday and her friend Lynda who works with her told me that she has sessions each morning...
Now, when i had my session, i spoke to Marylias in french at the end of the session (Elias claims he can speak french as his last focus was french according to him) and her (marylias) answer was "hmmm"...Elias, the french speaking essence, didnt get a word of what i said...That is so amazing for someone claiming that he can speak french  Grin
  After, how many times did Marylias avoid questions? How many times did the participant ask " i know that you can read my mind, then was it you there the other day that i saw?" or " what is my intent in this focus Elias?"...Elias NEVER answers those questions because HE DOESNT KNOW!  You can find such examples in almost every session. And of course, Elias always asks "what is your impression?" because he doesn't know the answers.( i dont believe when Elias says that it is for the transcript readers)
Like the one where he said that Grace Kelly killed herself   Grin  It proves that marylias does not know anything about her  Grin To me, M.E just read Seth and changed a bit her version to sound more credible...And you would say to me "then why does she never contradict herself?" Well, people who are (just an example) teachers never contradict themselves when they teach because they learned their lessons very well!!!
  I have dealt with a lot of frauds in my life and i know how to recognize them. This one was more difficult to find but hey, it was not too late!
  And Marta, please go and get a life. You are not better than anyone here. You just think you are.

PS: I was the one called "pablo escobar" on this board who said that some people here were stupid to believe everything. I apologised to several people personnaly but that is the kind of atmosphere i was in with Marta and Dora ( Isn't Raz actually Dora Wink )   

Happy new year to all of you!

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #33 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 1:24pm

Axel,

You can look at this situation in several ways.  Firstly, if an essence or an entity is discarnate, do they necessarily have more of an open phone line to a divine truth than you or I?  If they do, on what grounds do we base that on?  Robert Bruce, the astral adept has said he finds discarnate human entities all the time, trying to speak or have an effect on the physical world or offer advice.  Yet they are not necessarily more wise than anyone else.  (In fact he advises avoiding them altogether and not mistaking them for angels).  Tne assumption that we all make with a channeling is that the information must be better somehow than that given by people in the flesh, because they have experienced death, or moved on to a higher realm of consciousness.

This may or may not be the case.  With regard to Mary/Elias, I truly don't know - although I have seen the video of a channeling and read through quite a bit of the material on the web.  But either way you look at it, the teachings are a source of information; one which may be analyzed and digested.  If you disagree with some of the notions and teachings, a M/E follower might say that is because you don't "get it," or don't understand.  Why is that?  Why does any channeled source have to give out perfect and truthful advice every time?  Lord knows we human beings make mistakes.  Discarnate entities might too.  I say take from readings that which suits you.  I know I and Alysia have said the same thing about that.

I don't think anything useful will come of wondering why Mary charges whatever amount per channeling, etc.  The cards will fall where they will anyway.  I think for anyone interested though, look through the posts of those involved here on the board.  They are very revealing to any who would go back and read them.

Matthew

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 3:48pm

No Axel, i am robfromdetroit.  You should have eliasified yourself to realize that. 

You know, you cite examples that you base these claims on.

But axel, the way i see it you are failing to understand elias' purpose and his intent.

Now, his intent is to trigger a rememberence. Thats what he says alot, as you should know.
Now that can answer alot of your questions right there as to why he doesnt answer peoples intents or why he askes for a persons impressions.  Is because his purpose is to show individuals that they hold the knowledge about themselves already, though rely on outside sources to give them the answers they inherently hold within themselves.  And i have seen elias give answers to what a persons intent is or ask them for their impressions and let them know if they are correct or not, regardless of what you say, and if you would like i can find experiences in the material to refute all of your claims.
Again, if your using these accustations to claim he's a fruad you obviously havent read eneough elias, let alone with an open mind. or with the base amount of understanding it takes to make a proper judgement call.

but regardless, if you can be eliasfied, and do the same thing mary does, you sure arent showing enough understanding to back up that claim either. in fact, it seems you arent having the abilities you claim.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 3:56pm

Quote:
You can look at this situation in several ways.  Firstly, if an essence or an entity is discarnate, do they necessarily have more of an open phone line to a divine truth than you or I?

great point Doc, this is one of the common misconceptions, that you, or I ,or a channeled essence are infallible, or should be absolutely perfect according to a persons guidelines.
The funny thing is if that if axel doesnt believe in elias, then why this whole crusade to try to make everyone else believe what he does.
who is Axel? is axel infallibly correct? is what axel says an absolute?  heheh, axel, take your advice, get a life.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 4:07pm

Quote:
(Elias claims he can speak french as his last focus was french according to him)

also, that is incorrect, his last focus was oscar wilde according to him. So try harder.

And also, elias says in one of his earlier sessions that the reason he knows french is because its in marys awareness. Though mary is not french in this focus, she holds focuses that are, therefore the knowledge of the french language is within her essential knowledge.
though the point is that its elias' choice to speak english in the sessions, and i will leave it to you to figure out why.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 8:59pm

If Elias is correct in saying that our only purpose is to "experience" things, and not to learn, then there is no purpose whatsoever in the life review.

The life review is the ultimate learning tool.  It shows us the good, bad and the ugly about our life.  It even allows us to feel the emotions we caused in others by our words and actions. 

Many authors refer to the life review.  Even Seth.  So obviously, Seth and Elias are not on the same page. 

I think Johnny Cash must have believed in Elias.  After all, he "shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."  I'm sure Elias wouldn't have had any problem with that, heck we're here just to experience, and watching someone die is a pretty awesome experience. 

Well, it's awesome except for the guy who was shot.....

The problem with believing in channelled material is that if you read it carefully, you'll find all sorts of contradictions.  And if the sources are really highly advanced spiritual entities, these kinds of contradictions just shouldn't occur.   Elias says we're already perfect, and Seth clearly says earth is a school.

Sorry folks, you can't have it both ways.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 10:34pm

Quote:
The problem with believing in channelled material is that if you read it carefully, you'll find all sorts of contradictions.

hmm, are any of these contradictions between seth and elias relative to the time and place?

i see what you mean, you cant have a newton when you got an einstein..

Elias said that though seths message was profound, it was delivered into the mass held beliefs of that time.  therefore he used ideas common to that time.
That the earth  is a school and we are here to ascend to higher planes of awareness and the like.

Where, years later then elias says that the purpose of life is it matters not.  Life is a game where you experience the physical experience you intend along the direction of your own value fulfilment. which may or may not include the direcition of learning or being involved in the idea that earth is a school.

But, if it brings you value to learn, that could possibly be the intent that brings you value fulfillment therefore you CAN have it both ways.

Though, elias syays it not a school, but learning is one direction you can choose to experience.

Also, ive seen before this whole right or wrong thing. According to waht i have read, in that area in which elias is focused, there is no judgement.  There is an understanding that an individual will make his own choices in thier own experiences and there is acceptance of that. There is a realizition that the conscious individual creates their reality perfecty according to their intent toward the experience that brings them benefit.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 8:47am

"Elias said that though seths message was profound, it was delivered into the mass held beliefs of that time.  therefore he used ideas common to that time."

Athough much of the Seth material is related to string theory and quantum mechanics, which certainly are more of a belief system now than when Seth was written, you nevertheless have a good point.

Our society has changed in one major way, in that actions no longer have consequences, or at least not as much as they used to even a relatively short time ago.  Today, no one is guilty of anything.  It's all the fault of someone or something else. 

So, taking your point, I agree that Elias would have more acceptance today than even when Seth was published.  Elias most definitely would have strong appeal to those folks who like the idea that we are here just to "experience" things.  After all, the whole concept of good and bad kind of goes away under that philosophy.  Accountability?  Hey not to worry.  Everything's ok. 

From that point of view, ACIM was ahead of its time.  It was published in roughly the same timeframe as Seth, but it also tells us that guilt is an old fashioned notion.  It simply doesn't exist, because there is no evil.  Evil acts are just an illusion.  So why feel guilt about something that never really happened?  Hitler and Mother Teresa?  No difference.

People have absolutely no idea who or what Elias or Seth is, and yet they are willing to accept everything and anything they say.  What would Elias say about the Golden Rule?  Should we do onto others as we would have them do onto us?  Or should we just do as we wish, because our purpose here on earth is really to experience things?

I guess we all have to make up our own minds.  Let's just hope we know what we're doing.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #40 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 9:13am

The notion that we are all here to experience, and that there is no right or wrong, no better path to go on, no more decadent or bestial is an invention of an aimless mind. 

True, you can find many who don't give a damn, who don't believe in aspiring to any betterment of themselves.  They'd fit in well with that Elias teaching.  Why shouldn't my child drop out of high school, do and sell drugs, have sex and not give a flying ----?  Let's just drift along and see what comes up.

Trouble is, you reap what you sow.  As people indulge in gratification, and selfish thinking (since we are only here to experience), like associates with like.  They become miserable in other ways as they are satisfying their desires.  Any can see this by observing people in society.  We here about the regrets of a life gone astray from those who have passed on and from mediums.  So in this aspect, Mary/Elias is simply wrong.  Any can see that we become our innermost thoughts and goals.  If we let them drift or indulge in our lowest wishes (hate, greed, etc.) not only do we attract that to ourselves, but we slow our future progress until we recognize our errors.

In a system of "you are only here to experience," Rondele is right.  There is no need to move toward love, betterment of oneself, loving thy neighbor, any of what we intuitively know as our highest ideals.  If you want to debase yourself, do it! Your only here to feel and experience! 

No, no.  Intuitively this philosophy will lead many astray.  Proof of it is found everywhere.  For as we aspire toward love of fellow man, good thoughts, we find more meaning in life and our situations relfects that (thoughts creating reality).  You can only create corn from corn seeds.  Nettles from nettles.  Hateful thoughts, ill feelings, indulgence in lust harming a loved one, all will germinate from our thought into the real world into sorry situations and from there it continues on.  We are not here to learn?  Wrong - pure and simple.

For those of you reading, heed my spiritual cry; "learn now, or ye will learn later."

From the soon to be published book "Matthew Speaks to Seth and Elias, and gives them a good tongue lashing."

Oops, almost forgot.  That will be $280.  Sorry, have to charge more than Mary since the advice is better.

Ha!

M

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:43am

M-

There's a lot of wisdom in your post.  It's so easy to get entrapped in new age stuff because it can be so enticing.  It takes us off the hook.  It's kind of like being told that you can eat all the chocolate donuts you want and guess what?  You won't gain an ounce.  Not only that, you will be healthier for doing so.

Who would want to go on a dull dietary program and an exercise regime if we are told we really don't have to in order to lose weight?  Tempting for sure.  Thing is, there really aren't any shortcuts in life.  We can choose to either learn our lessons now or learn them later. 

It's interesting how some of the Elias fans convey so much anger in their posts.  And also quite revealing when you think about it.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:43am

heh.

ELIAS: “You hold these belief systems and their natural byproducts of intolerance and judgment for you do not accept and trust yourselves; for if you are trusting and accepting of self and eliminating the duplicity, you shall not hold a reason to be expressing through these belief systems, whose natural byproducts are intolerance and judgment. This is extremely difficult for you. I acknowledge this, for within your creation you align with belief systems very strongly. They are automatic. You hold very deep issues that you have created throughout your focus.” [session 160, March 30, 1997]

ELIAS: “Do not misunderstand that I advocate lack of concern or caring for all other individuals, but you may not hold true concern for other individuals until you hold true worth and concern for yourself; for if you do not value self, you may not value anything else. In this, you hold a portion of value for self. That is why you hold duplicity. You hold both ideas of self; that of trustful and that of not trustful. That element of self that you do place some amount of trust within allows you the ability to project outwardly to other individuals a caring and concern and trustfulness; but you shall find that within you, given the opportunity, this shall be dashed quite quickly in the face of the distrustfulness, for this you hold more strongly. All elements of your societies reinforce this.” [session 170, May 02, 1997]

ELIAS: “Duplicity is the curse of your present age. Your globe is plagued with this belief system of duplicity, which is so very unnecessary!” [session 180, June 03, 1997]

ELIAS: “[Duplicity] is the belief system that is the most greatly creating of judgments, and positive and good is also a judgment. It is opposing bad or negative. It is no less a judgment than what you perceive to be unacceptable. It also is a very insidious judgment, and this is the camouflage of duplicity, for it is quite changeable. It is quite acclimating to all of your camouflages, to all of your belief systems, to all of your thoughts and feelings, and may mold itself in many different manners that may be quite deceiving.” [session 328, October 03, 1998]

ELIAS: “Guilt, I shall express to you – as I have expressed many times previously – is one of the two manifestations of energy within this physical dimension that you express that may be the most closely associated with a waste of energy. In actuality, there is no waste of energy. Therefore, I may not express to you definitively that the expression of guilt is absolutely a waste of energy, for no energy expression is wasted, so to speak.

“But I shall express to you, were there any expression of a waste of energy, the expression of guilt and worry would be those. These two expressions of energy serve merely to perpetuate the belief system of duplicity. They reinforce all that you identify as negative.

“They reinforce the expression of a discounting of self, a lack of acceptance of self, and they create an expression of devaluation of worth, which – in a manner of speaking, figuratively speaking – is an expression which is contrary to consciousness and essence.

“I am not expressing that it is not a creation that may serve or that has served as beneficial to you within this physical dimension within different moments of your history, but I shall express to you, within consciousness, were there to be an expression of an unacceptable manifestation of energy, these expressions would be [the ones].” [session 510, December 04, 1999]

ELIAS: “And what I am expressing to you now is that there is no better. This is entirely a design and an illusion which is set forth through the influence of an aspect of the belief system of duplicity.

“You are already best. You are already creating perfectly. Your beliefs are influencing your perception of yourself that you are not creating perfectly, and therefore you create judgments, and this sets in motion a very large wheel which moves quite rapidly, and it continues to turn and turn and turn, for as you create the judgment, you also reinforce the duplicity, which expresses once again to you that you are not adequate enough yet, that you could be creating better, that you will be experiencing no conflict at all IF you are creating better.

“ALL of these expressions are influences of duplicity. ALL of these expressions camouflage the now and camouflage your perception, dictating to it that you are presently not adequate enough, not good enough, and not perfect.

“And therefore, in the influence of that belief, as it dictates to your perception, you create an actual reality in which you view yourself to not be accomplishing perfectly yet, and you reinforce this and reinforce this and reinforce this with judgment and the continual perpetuation of viewing that you need be creating better.

“I shall express to you what shall be better – what shall be better would be for you to be eliminating the word ‘better’ from your language! HA HA HA!”

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:48am

ELIAS: “A ‘want’ is a belief system! You only want what you do not have, for you are influenced by belief systems which tell you that what you have is not adequate or that your experience is not adequate. Therefore, you ‘want’ a different experience. This is a direct influence of belief systems. If you are accepting that you are manifest for experience, and if you are trusting in your choices of probabilities and trusting of self, you eliminate want; but as you are not accepting of self and of experience, you translate into the belief system of wanting, for you translate into the belief system of ‘better.’ There is something beyond or better than what you experience presently; although within your drama you experience the illusion, for you do not allow yourself the experience of the now. You experience what you perceive to be already created or not yet created.

BOB#1: Expectation.

ELIAS: Correct. Therefore, you are projecting yourself into illusion and experiencing the drama of the illusion, whereas the reality is within the now.” [session 151, February 02, 1997]

ELIAS: “Your purpose, as we have expressed, is to experience; but you are correct that within each individual focus you also hold individual intents, and as you hold these intents you create desires, and within this you create probabilities to choose from within a pool aligning with your intent.”

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:52am

ELIAS: “Within non-physical focus, the expression of essence is far beyond your physical imagination.” [session 83, April 03, 1996]

ELIAS: “Each time you express, ‘This individual should not ... I should not ... You should do ...’ Each time you express these statements, you offer yourselves examples of how you align and accept belief systems, mass belief systems. You may express, ‘I hold no religious affiliations. I have no religious belief systems. Murder is wrong.’ You hold a religious belief system! You may express, ‘I do not hold to belief systems of good or bad, of right or wrong.’ You may also express, ‘Individuals should not do this!’ You hold a belief system, aligning with the mass belief system which is accepted, of right and wrong and good and bad. You also express these belief systems within yourselves continuously. ‘I could have accomplished better. I messed up’, in the present vernacular! (Laughter) These are alignments with individual and mass belief systems of good and bad. You do not mess up! You express and experience.”

responsibility:

ELIAS: “Now we move into the area of responsibility. As you are affecting of your own inner landscapes (1), you hold the responsibility to yourselves and to all consciousness to be affecting beneficially. As you move into areas of affectingness with other individuals or other focuses, even of yourself, you hold more responsibility, for you are now affecting of another focus. Therefore, you hold the responsibility of the expression of essence. This is very important! It is important that you realize that you DO hold a responsibility within consciousness. I do not express to you that all of your existence is merely an experience with no responsibility! You experience for the experience; but you also hold tremendous responsibility to be expressing from essence. (Firmly) Expression of essence is not to be concerning yourself with all other individuals and their creation of reality, and creating judgment within you as to other individuals’ creations of their reality. Your responsibility is to be accepting within yourself, and of all other individuals! I may not express this strongly enough. It is very important!

“This, be remembering: each action that you create, you also are affecting within consciousness. Each action that you take, you affect all of consciousness. Therefore, you may quite understand the responsibility that you hold within these actions.” [session 228, October 18, 1997]

ELIAS: “... I am not expressing to you that you hold responsibility for the choices of other individuals, for you do not. You DO hold responsibility for the choices that YOU create, knowing their affectingness in conjunction with other individuals. This is not to be expressing to you that you should be moving into assuming personal responsibility for other individuals, but merely to allow yourself the awareness of what you are creating, and in this, also hold the awareness that certain choices that you may be creating may be affecting of other individuals, and if you are choosing to move into certain areas, the efficient expression of essence is also to hold the awareness of no expectation with respect to other individuals.

“In quite blunt terminology, I express to you, the directions that you choose for yourself are your choices and shall be beneficial to you, but within the expression of essence, the expectation of pulling or dragging with you other individuals that become confused and are not necessarily in agreement with your choices IS your responsibility.”

Intrusiveness:

ELIAS: “Intrusiveness is an action in which you project energy to another individual intentionally, knowing that it is most likely to be received and configured in a hurtful manner. This is an irresponsible act; this is not an expression of essence. This is not a natural expression of essence.

“I am understanding that within this time framework there is tremendous challenge in association with this wave addressing to truths, and many individuals are experiencing considerable difficulty and confusion. But your difficulty and your conflict may be considerably lessened if you are genuinely paying attention to your own energies and to how you are projecting, and being responsible in your projections to other individuals.

“For I may express to you, the reason that intrusiveness is not a natural expression of essence is that within consciousness it is known that any action that you incorporate with other individuals, with other essences, if it is intended to be intrusive or hurtful, what it accomplishes is being much more hurtful to yourself. It may not appear in that manner initially, but I may assure you that you cannot incorporate an action of hurtfulness without being more hurtful to yourself. And in that hurtfulness to yourself, you do deny yourself awareness and you do deny yourself choice, and you weep. (Pause)

“Denial of choice is not a natural expression of essence; intrusiveness is not a natural expression of essence.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.