Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
A Recent Healing of a Cripple (Read 52824 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: A Recent Healing of a Cripple
Reply #45 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 11:05pm

Spitfire,

Who have you taken revenge against?  What is so difficult for you to forgive?

Forgiveness requires no God.  It is simply a soul healing itself.

love, blink

IP Logged

hiorta

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Scotland
A Recent Healing of a Cripple
Reply #46 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 12:11am

Spitfire, how many 'wrongs' make a 'right'?

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 3:47am

Ok, i completely understand that sentiment. 

I use to be very, very left brained, and only interested in science.

Have you studied Edgar Cayce at all?

This helped me change my mind about things, cause it helped me with specific supposedly incurable diseases like psoriasis just through simple herbal and dietary advice (though the discipline part was hard!).

And i've tried to research Cayce's life deeply, and went to the A.R.E. where they house the 14, 300 some odd readings.

I'm telling you, if you investigate this guy, it might make you think that there is definitely more than what science is currently propounding.   

I know i say some pretty far out things sometimes, and have some odd beliefs, but i'm no dummy by any means and have a very sharp, deep, mind with a lot of knowledge of many things.  I'm kinda a watered down (not quite as intelligent) and more spiritual version of the character in Good Will Hunting, with a similar background/childhood.  And i'm not out to make any money off my beliefs and have given free psychic readings myself (astro. chart readings) for a decade now, and you can ask Black Panther from this site if there was any "verifications" in there, as i knew very little about her before this "reading".  Some stuff was simple and perhaps silly, like knowing her favorite colors of green and deep rose red beforehand, since these are strong colors in her aura, and because of the law of Like attracts Like, i told her that if i was right about this, then she these would most likely be her favorite colors.  Btw, sorry but i'm very backed up in this department and am not doing any more charts for awhile, after the few more i need to do i'm taking a break cause i'm burnt out in this department.

Anyways this Edgar guy was investigated by Houdini and the only psychic whom Houdini didn't publically blast...and Houdini was one smart dude who  knew pretty much all the tricks of the trade.

The FBI investigated him, and he is known to have gone to Washington D.C. to give some readings to some "mysterious" higher ups.

There are many signed affadavits on file from many people who had severe health problems not helped at all by doctors, and who were basically lost causes.   

Many doctors investigated him, and he is factually known to have helped a Dr. Ketchum for quite awhile. 

The President of the Psychology Department over at Harvard Hugo Munsterberg investigated him in his house, and dropped by out of the blue with no warning at had a reading right then, and Hugo was left convinced though didn't want to jepordize his position by publically speaking up for him. 

I challenge you to read just one biographical book on Cayce called Edgar Cayce An American Prophet by Sidney D. Kirkpatrick, because it is a fairly objective and critical look at his life and readings. 

Cayce was not a hundred percent accurate, especially not in the prophecies, but there are way too many "conincidences" and hard scored verifications to ignore.

If you are not at least a bit more open to the reality of Soul, psychism, conscious life after death, etc., after reading this book (and keep in mind the author of it has a good reputation to uphold, and went out on a limb to write a biography on a "psychic"), then i will be truly surprised.  Also keep in mind that this Edgar dude kept plugging away at this for more than 40 years in the face of MUCH opposition and little financial compensation.  We know for a fact that before he got his little cottage by the beach in a little sleepy fishing town, that he was evicted out of the two other places of residence. 

You seem like a guy, who just wants some harder scored verifications, and there is nothing wrong with that, honest skepticism is a good trait, and indicates an intelligent person in touch with their left brain functions, and you strike me as an intelligent guy.

But, a certain amount of flexibility and openness is important too.   And perhaps you could stand to get a little more in touch with that irrational and feminine right brain of yours? 

It doesn't make much sense much of the time, but it sure does add to life when its balanced with the left brain functions...

Good luck on your Journey.

P.S. if its not too expensive to ship to Britain, i will send you my copy of that book, if you want?

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 7:03am

Ive watched a few documentarys about edgar cayce.

I found 1 instance, were there was a young girl who was ill and her farther or mother went to see edgar cayce, and during his sleep ramblings, he found a shop with a lotion that was not being produced anymore, edgar phoned the shop and the shop keeper could'nt find it. So edgar entered his sleep ramblings again and his assitant wrote down the exact directions to the bottle. He phoned the shop again and gave the shop assitant exact directions, and it was exactly were he said it would be.

That to me was, pretty amazing. None of the vague shapes and stuff remote viewers get.

The only thing that put me off cayce was, his visions of doom, and his sleep rambling about atlantis which im not confident exists/ed.

Ive Ordered that book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1573228966/qid=1136378909/sr=8-1/ref=sr...

should be here in a few days.

later
-spitfire-

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 12:39pm

Who have you taken revenge against? 

It's personal, but i can tell you i felt a whole lot better after i got it.
What is so difficult for you to forgive?

The question is, why would you forgive someone who caused you harm? Revenge is the best way to restore the karmic balance.

Spitfire, how many 'wrongs' make a 'right'?

2 wrongs cancel each other out, it's just hard to get the wrongs to equal each other in intensity.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 1:34pm

Quote:
Ive watched a few documentarys about edgar cayce.

I found 1 instance, were there was a young girl who was ill and her farther or mother went to see edgar cayce, and during his sleep ramblings, he found a shop with a lotion that was not being produced anymore, edgar phoned the shop and the shop keeper could'nt find it. So edgar entered his sleep ramblings again and his assitant wrote down the exact directions to the bottle. He phoned the shop again and gave the shop assitant exact directions, and it was exactly were he said it would be.

That to me was, pretty amazing. None of the vague shapes and stuff remote viewers get.

The only thing that put me off cayce was, his visions of doom, and his sleep rambling about atlantis which im not confident exists/ed.

Ive Ordered that book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1573228966/qid=1136378909/sr=8-1/ref=sr...

should be here in a few days.

later
-spitfire-

Hi there SpitFire,

Hope you enjoy the book.   Yup, a lot of people are turned of by the readings of extreme Earth changes, and some by the Atlantis readings.

I agree, there is no hard evidence for Atlantis, though there does seem to be some circumstantial evidence.

There is a team of researchers, led by an Archaeologist who is familiar with the Cayce readings, and specifically the references to Bimini Island being close to where the highest part of Atlantis once was, and Cayce's source noted that there was evidence of prehistorical stuff there.

Dr. Little has been doing some interesting research, and lately has been saying that they have found some prehistory artifacts there, as well as strongly refuting quite logically the whole Bimini Road, as beach rock theory promoted by most mainstream geologists there.  

I shared some stuff, under my old name Justin in the off topic section about this research.

As far as the changes, Cayce has been misquoted in relation to this often.

But he did outline certain trends, 80 years ago Cayce mentioned a Global Warming type thing which would be happening, but said it was caused by inner Earth changes and didn't mention anything about Greenhouse gasses, and all that.   Many scientists lately and earlier have said that our production rates of pollution just doesn't account for the extreme climatic changes starting to take place.

As much as i would love to blame humanity on this one, our involvement is only a small slice of the pie in this.

Cayce also noted some dates, mainly 36' and 98' as important in understanding the changes and eventual crustal shift.

Interestingly, we have measued the wobble of the crust at the pole since before that time (mostly for navigational purposes), and it's average 7 year cycle of a "loop" going around the imaginary and stable axis.

In these two dates as mentioned by Cayce, there is noticable "jerk" and unusual movement in Chandler's Wobble motion.  In other words, it went out of its normal cyclic pattern.

A few years ago, i read an article in National Geographic called This is Huge, large mass movements within the Earth (or something similar).

In 1998 two scientists discovered that there seemed to be a large mass movement within the Earth.

How they could tell?  We measure the dimensions of the Earth, and in 98's the at the equator where the Earth bulges out (cause its not perfect sphere with perfect mass balance, and has "layers" to it), the equatorial bulge began to bulge more so, and noticably.  

So much so that these scientists were scratching their heads and wondering what the bleep was going on.  

In the article they gave various reasons of why this could be happening, but it all seemed to be theoretical.

Basically they don't know and are perplexed.

Now, because these two specific dates, the anomaly in Chandlers Wobble in those two dates (and lately too by the way), this increasingly bulge at the equator which means some kind of large mass movement is going on, the fact that Cayce has been so well verified in many ways and in many subjects....

Well, kind of makes me more open to the whole changes thing.

Geologists have long ignored signs in the Earth which point to immense, catastrophic, sudden, and climate reversing patterns in the Earth, which seems to be fairly cyclic.

There were some researchers which talked alot about a pole shift and all that, like Brown and Hapgood, but their research was incomplete, and some of their calculations just didn't fly.

Interestingly, i belive Brown approached Einstein about some of these theories and Einstiein thought they were interesting, and wanted to help him, but soon died after meeting Brown.

But, they had proposed that the buildup of large amounts of ice at the poles eventually unbalanced the ratio of Earths mass, and because it spins like a top, eventually the Earth needs to adjust for this mass imbalance.

Unfortunately for them, from what we know of physics, the ice isn't quite enough to do this, and Cayce mentioned something about cosmic forces affectin the Earth in 1936, which would lead eventually to these catastrophic changes....

Again, same year that the crust motion jiggled way out of its pattern.

Now, my theory is that the core (made of crystalline iron and nickel?) of the Earth spins independantly of the rest of the Earth witin the liquid and practically frictionless.

It may also be spinning at a faster rate than what the outer Earth is spinning at.

There is a balance between the two, and the inner spinning core is kind of like a engine or power source within the Earth.

In 1936 some mysterious 'cosmic force' (i believe the Galactic Center, or large close flying by Comet not detected?) affected this inner core enough to slightly rotate it out of its axis, cause apparently both the inner and outer parts were pointing north at the Pole star called Polaris.

Cayce said that Earth went out of its alignment with this axis relationship with Polaris, but this could only be if he was talking about an inner independantly spinning Core (which some have theorized of late btw).  

Eventually the difference between the two, creates a friction of energy movement, which eventually "heats" up the inner layers more and more, and know we know that the Ocean has many, many, many, more volcanic and heating vents than the above ones, and more than previously thought (i just read about this a couple weeks ago).

There has been sudden and severe climatic changes noted within the oceans in the last 20 years or so, ala El Nino and La Nina, and sudden drops and rises in temperatures accross the globe.

This is being noted more and more, and the weather just seems to get crazier and crazier all around the world, more and more.

Basically the Earth is heating up and releasing this extra heat into the Oceans primiarly, as well as having an increase in both frequency and magnitude of both earthquakes and volcanic activity.

Cayce said watch the years from 58 to 98 and you will see in a overall increasing trend in both of these, as well as a climate change of a warmer Earth.

I repeat, his first readings about this trend were given in the early 1920's way, wayyyyy before anyting about "Global warming" due to pollution came out.

Now, we have seemingly sincere people like this Bruce Moen guy, Bob Monroe, and one of Bob's original explorers Rosalind Mcknight, all mention severe changes on the horizon.

While i don't think we should worry about these changes, i do think we should at least consider the possibility and at least be mentally prepared.  

Life, deaht, its all the same to me really.  What i'm concerned about, is people being taken totally by surprise by this, and not being spiritually aware, being "stuck" en masse.

This is why i believe Bruce is working his poor, tired, and recuperating butt off so much towards developing this device of his.

So, that when the changes happen on many levels, then there won't be so many stuck souls needing to be retrieved.  

Thank God for Bruce and his work (and i think if we all have a little extra money, we should throw some his way cause this work is very important.  If only a five, or ten...   This work is as important as Monroes, Cayce's, if not more so at this point).  

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 3:40pm

Your explaination reminds me of a film called "the core"

I also, dont believe globe warming is the main cause of the changing global climate. Personally i believe the earth's, poles are about to flip.

it's ment to occur every 250,000 years, and it's been over 1 millino since the last one, so we are well overdue for one.

And about atlantis, ive heard and seen the bimini road of tv, but it just looks like a few stones that look squared off.

The reason they think this may be atlantis is because 90* angles ar'nt naturally ment to appear in the sea.

i still cant understand why theres not 1 artifact? not 1 shred of evidence other then word of mouth about it, if it did exist.

IP Logged

Black_Napkins
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 5:08pm

Quote:
Ah!  berserk, the perfect example of a religous bon bon, never ask for evidence, for first you must have faith, or god will not have faith in you, REPENT, REPENT NOW OR GO STRAIGHT TO HELL, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 BUCKS GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!.

answer my questions, and i shall come around to believing it.

1. why did no one bring camera's? video camera's?

2. why would "god" heal this girl, and not the millions of others in need?

3.why does a god need worship?

4.god has only existed for a few thousand years, we never worshipped any god for the rest of our exist, why should we now?

5. everything you understand about god, comes from 1 book, a few scrolls and thats it, "god" cant love all his children equally as it says in the bible, for he killed the eygption kids because they would'nt let the isralites go. either god does'nt love all his children, or the book was created purely by man, for man to keep control over the mass's.

You talk about "god" doing a miracle, yet the proof that god exists, was made 2000 years ago on a few scraps of paper. no new proof has come forth in all that time.

amazing claims, require amazing evidence. a few words which sound like a movie script, aint amazing evidence.

Ahhh. Now your getting to the good stuff. The unanswerable questions that people try to explain with one word. Faith.

Faith can be good. But to not ask questions is to follow blindly.

Good posts Spitfire, I tend to agree/support about 75%. I do tend to believe in a 'divine' source however, but i'd love some '1st hand exp'.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 8:53pm

Quote:
Your explaination reminds me of a film called "the core"

I also, dont believe globe warming is the main cause of the changing global climate. Personally i believe the earth's, poles are about to flip.

it's ment to occur every 250,000 years, and it's been over 1 millino since the last one, so we are well overdue for one.

And about atlantis, ive heard and seen the bimini road of tv, but it just looks like a few stones that look squared off.

The reason they think this may be atlantis is because 90* angles ar'nt naturally ment to appear in the sea.

i still cant understand why theres not 1 artifact? not 1 shred of evidence other then word of mouth about it, if it did exist.

That's the thing, Dr. Little and team are finding some quite interesting artifacts, but they haven't released the full details yet, as they want to be completely sure they have a rock solid case, when there has been so much ridicule involved in these kinds of things.

And they've discovered that its not a "road" but rather part of a huge wall structure i believe (don't quote on this one though).    

There are other things which lead me to be open to these ideas, especially as espoused by Cayce's Source.

Cayce said that when the last Crustal shift happened, that many Atlanteans  migrated to many other areas before the full destruction, and Egypt was one particular area that many in number went to.

In Luxor at the ancient sites, there are hieorglyphs which look eerily similar to various advanced modes of transporation of today, like helicopters, submarines, and a plane. 

They found an ancient wooden glider plane which looked pretty "modern" to what we use as planes.

They have long elegant Rose quartz vases and other artifacts which because of their length, hardness, and slimness, can't be explained by traditional ancient drilling techniques. 

It seems that you would need todays advanced water sonic pressure drills to make stuff like that, and so well.

Then the Great Pyramid, which never has been adequately explained by any, which has an almost unbelievable exactness and singular genius to it. 

In the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, my Fiance who is an artist, pointed out an ancient "loincloth" which they think was made for nobles, but not royalty, Royalty, which is all of one piece, not woven but cut in extremely intricate mesh--like fishnet stockings or pantyhose.   The exactness is amazing, but nobody comments on the lazer like precision.

There are many artifacts like this around the world, which kind of just get put into the corners, and either not commented on, or explained as something religious (when it could be something totally else).

What i find intersting is this coincidence:  Cayce was around mostly before the huge technology explosion, though he did live to see cars, fighter planes, etc. towards the end of his life.

Yet there are readings given in the early 1920's commenting on Atlantis, and their technologies, and Cayce mentions stuff like how the Atlanteans created a continual reaction fire within the very forces of the atom.   This is a very unscientific way of saying "nuclear" reaction...

Not only did he say stuff like this, and commented on something we would understand as "lasers" later, but Cayce said that many from the Atlantean era's would be incarnating in greater numbers, especially in America.

He said pretty much all people with powerful Atlantean dynamics are exceptional and extreme type personalities often with amazing abilities in intellect/thought, technology, and/or with psychic abilities.

He outlined certain cycles where a lot of Atlanteans would or had already been born. 

Most of these were pretty young when Cayce gave these readings....  But look at the huge technology explosion in the last 60 or 50 years!  Its simply amazing, we pretty much went from pilgrims, or medieval like conditions to amazing advances in such a short period.

Now, could this possibly have anything to do with Total Selves creating personalities with powerful Atlantean lifetime dynamics and subconscious memories of a very advanced civilization?   

Look at Nikola Telsa, who by all accounts was quite psychic...  He pretty much just downloaded technology from other dimensions, and got full blown blueprint like visuals, or strong hunches about stuff.   Yet how much do we hear of Telsa in our american schools, geesh he's only the guy who invented our AC electrical setup!   I never heard anything about him in school, but sure heard a lot about Edison...   There is always a bias and covering over in history, and in "experts" opinions...basically materialism and conventionality has and has had a strangle hold on our society for a very, very long time, and as you've noticed with doctors in your country, its not always a pretty system.

Maybe Telsa had powerful Atlantean lifetime influences?   Btw, both Telsa and Edison received readings from Cayce, and Edison and Cayce corresponded a bit about the nature of Soul, if there was a God, etc.   Edison was pretty skeptical in these writings, but later on in his life (not too Cayce), said he would have devoted more time to these questions if he could do it over.

Cayce helped another engineer to develop Fog lighting systems, and was employed on a perpetual motion project which unfortunately never materialized.   

Another quick note, the Vedas of India which have a lot of history in them, relate references to flying transportations, and wars with weapons which caused much damage, and they seem to directly talk about a war between the Indians and the Atlanteans.   

There were a people living in the Azores Islands off of Africa, where when the Spanish or Portugese got there, were suprised by the tall, blue eyed, blond or reddish hair people, and these people claimed they were descended from a people from a great land which had sunk beneath the ocean, and they thought they were the last of the survivors, and their name for their homeland was eerily similar to Atlantis (can't remember it specifically, but will post it later if i find it).    

Unfortunately, the Europeans pretty much wiped them out, though probably mostly by disease.   

Just too many tidbits and conincidences for an open minded person not to take note, especially when you consider the pockets of blood and genetic types around the world which differ greatly from the surrounding populations in their specific averages of some anomalous trait, yet these people from diver places all over the globe share these anomalous traits, as well as often having pecularily similar cultures with specific practices, again differing from the peoples around them. 

And many of these regions (not all) just happen to be the same places and areas that Cayce said the fleeing Atlanteans had migrated and made homes at?

Or consider this:   Cayce said the Atlantean race, was of the mixed race, but called them the Red race. 

Whats interesting about this, is that there are certain American Indian tribes which have been called of the red race as well.   Especially certain Eastern atlantic tribes like the Iroqouis have been known to have a very coppery skin tone.

Then far across the waters, we have the mysterious Celts where there is much conjecture as to where these folk came from.   The true Celtic type tends towards a strong reddish pigmentation, though lighter in tone then the Irogouis for example. 

Language experts have noted similarities between this Native Lang. and between Gaelic, and guess what else?   They share those unique gene types, with the unusually high percentage of type O negative blood type (also common to the Basques, and a few other pockets of unusual peoples here and there). 

Culturally, they weren't that dissimilar, and the Celts were the last wild tribes people of Europe, up till the mid 1700's in the Highlands of Scotland.   

They, like some of the Native Tribes of America were much more intune with the natural forces around them, with a deep and abiding respect for the sacred and spiritual aspects of life.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 9:56pm

Spitfire, revenge does not restore karmic balance.  You don't even believe that.  Sometimes you seem to be saying things to be saying them...

Revenge adds to the scale of injustice...on the side of injustice.  Of course you feel better.  But revenge against the perpetrator is not necessary.

Doing what makes you truly happy, and giving yourself the gift of peace is all the revenge a person needs.

There is a saying: Happiness is the best revenge.  It is so true.

love, blink

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #55 - Mar 31st, 2006 at 2:05am

I'd like to revive this thread and add another awesome miracle report to the one described in my initial post and those reported in replies #22-23.   Last Saturday, I drove to Rochester, NY to have lunch with Bob and his friend Gary.  I hadn't seen Bob in 6 years.    Bob participated in two of the greatest miracles in which I've ever been involved: the materialization of the 3 rings (including the long lost ring of Bob's mother) and the supernatural direction of two cars to a rescue rendez-vous on a seldom travelled road in fulfilment of a prediction I made from the pulpit.   As Bob and I relived those miracles, Gary chimed in with stories from his amazing grandfather's ministry.  

Gary's grandfather was a humble Pentecostal minister with no particular reputation.  Yet he had an extraordinary combination of the gift of healing and prophetic clairvoyance.   He was always receiving direct messages from God to drive to a specific place to minister to some unknown needy soul.  One day, he was told to drive to a specific address and to knock on a particular 3rd floor apartment door.  He was told that the man living there had cancer and that this man would be healed if Gary's granddad prayed for him.   So off Grandad went, startled the stranger with his divine mission, and cured him of his cancer.  Gary said that long after his granddad's death, his family would receive calls asking about him and wanting once again to express gratitude for his miraculous ministry to strangers.  

Gary's grandad illustrates a strange lesson I learned long ago about the miraculous.   The ministers with the greatest ministry seem to be humble men with no particular charisma and no wide following.   They are seldom invited to minister at the bigger churches.  And yet, their miracles stand up under close scrutiny much better than those of more famous faith healers.    A big ego and a self-promoting spirit often seem to be lethal for the genuine manifestation of divine healing.  

In my next planned post, I will illustrate this point with reference to Brother Hart, a humble minister who healed both my mother and my brother in a small church service.

Don
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2006 at 10:46pm by Berserk »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #56 - Mar 31st, 2006 at 9:04pm

Don, you're living in a world full of miracles! How comes?
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #57 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 7:29pm

I PROMISE TO STOP RESURRECTING MY OLD THREADS AFTER THIS ONE.  IT CONTAINS SOME OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE MIRACULOUS STORIES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND MIGHT INSPIRE NEWBIES.

This experience of clairvoyance parallels other experiences I have reported on this thread.  A young woman in my church, Leah, shared this story of her friend's remarkable guidance.

Leah's friend had just finished eating at a McDonald's on Rte. 90 and had driven several miles away.  Suddenly she felt an impulse to take the next exit and return to that McDonald's.  When she arrived, she felt drawn to the lady's bathroom.  She saw feet under the door of the stall and felt contrained to urge the woman to abandon her resolve to commit suicide.  The woman took this as a sign that God loves her, thanked Leah's friend, and resolved to give life a fresh try.   

Don

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #58 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 7:37pm

For the readers convenience, I note that the most spectacular of the other miracles described in this thread can be found in posts #1, 22-23, and 55. 

Don

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 8:44pm

To me, the Leonard story was pretty spectacular!

R

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.