Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42570 times)
I Am Dude

The White Light Trap
Jan 26th, 2017 at 4:54pm

Anyone hear of the idea that the white light seen in the afterlife is a reincarnation trap perpetuated by a group of beings who feed off human energy (similar to Monroe's LOOSH idea) in order to renew their food source?

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

Something to consider anyway.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #1 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 11:07pm

I have not heard of that specific claim.  But what does concern me is the variety of evidence for doppelganger paranormal experiences as well as so-called guardian angels that take the form of specific humans to impart a message about them.  Robert Bruce's astral visits to spirit hospitals teach him that the nursing and medical staff are not the independent souls they appear to be, but rather archetypal figures or thought forms invented to create an earthlike hospital atmosphere.  For RB, this impression is enhanced by his frustrated attempts to carry on a meaningul dialogue with them. It is also well known that negative entities, whatever they are, often impersonate other humans, both living and deceased.  The net effect of all these counterfeiting phenomena, benign or malevolent, on me is to make me question whether family reunions during NDEs really connect the percipient with whom they seem to be in contact!

I might add that all the NDE hints of a postmortem career for us seem to contradict an efforts to preempt such careers with a reincarnation process.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Thanks for the reply Don.

I agree that there seems to be a great deal of deception taking place. Who knows, perhaps even the manifestations of Jesus or other heavenly figures that some claim to meet during NDEs are not what they seem.

Perhaps both features of the afterlife could be true; one adopts a temporary "position" for a while until they're brought back into the physical realm. I'd personally like to bypass both and go straight for the money!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 3:24pm

Can't speak specifically to the afterlife context about the White Light, but from my experiences with perceiving the White Light, it's always been in relation to positive experiences and very positive consciousnesses. 

The kinds of consciousnesses I communicate with when I perceive the White Light, I strongly sense/know/perceive as being of pure Love. When in communion with them, I feel/experience complete peace, contentment, very strong sense of connectedness, and basically the very essence of that we call "positive" and "Love".  I've also gotten the perception that these are fully conscious of their Oneness with the Whole and with Source. In a dream experience I was given a glimpse of that kind of degree of consciousness expansion, and it was quite something else.

I've also read a fair amount of NDE's, and White Light consistently corresponds to experiences with Godly, Light Beings/Helpers, when it applies to specific interactions with individuals/groups/levels.

Due to the above combo, I doubt that the "White Light" as a trap theory is correct. 

My sense is that Bruce was mostly correct when he wrote that one of the primary reasons why many reincarnate as humans, besides curiosity, experience, etc, is those feelings of debt we feel, when we've hurt others in our lives.  That we try to balance these. I related the verified psychic experience I had with another that dealt with a much earlier dream, then meeting with an individual I know my "Disk" had had a life with and karma to balance/work out. The decade earlier dream and the psychic verification with her, explained why I felt such strong feelings of sense of responsibility to her, like I had to be there for her no matter what.   

This very much also goes along with the Cayce work, and that karma is a real Soul issue. NDE's also indirectly support this as well, as many talk about Life reviews, and a big part of Life reviews involves realizing what we need to work on to grow more fully to Love and Source consciousness, in a conscious sense. 

This is not to say, this is what all human lives are about.  Some individuals have come here from other, different and more expanded systems of consciousness, solely for the purpose of service, exampling, and/or retrieval.  If these keep their vibratory patterns fast, they will bypass the human connected afterlife/Solar consciousness system and return to the systems they came from or expand into a more expanded system that they came here from.  (Some going to the core of Source).

Why not ask to connect with only the most expanded, loving, helpful, constructive etc consciousnesses, and ask them about this issue/question?  I believe this level and these individuals can help us more than any in physical humans (unless we're talking a He/She type) or even regular nonphysically focused guides.  Certainly they can help us with the most accurate and helpful info and perspectives beyond these. 

I don't really plan to post here, but felt nudged to speak on this issue.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 4:04pm

It makes sense to use discernment in any situation.  But not at the expense of being so suspicious or mistrusting that one negates any positive spiritual experience.  From what I've experienced and heard, in the astral/spiritual form, communication occurs on multiple levels.  Therefore, when there is a perception of love and light, and we "know it" on a deep level, it is difficult to simulate that with deception.  ES speaks of this, and how difficult it is for many liars and hypocrites to pretend they are who they are not in the various heavens.  Some can maintain the ruse for a while, but inevitably, they can't sustain it. 

So if the love and light is communicated to you at your core level, perhaps a leap of faith is indicated.  You can also go by the guideline that no loving being would then ask you to do something which would be wrong, or make you immediately uncomfortable.

M

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:40pm

I believe the white light is beautiful and not to be feared. During a medical procedure many years ago I rested in it while something of a "red" nature was happening off to my front left as I perceived it. When I awoke from the procedure I had such a broad smile on my face that the doctor could not help but ask what I had experienced. I could not even describe it.

However, during meditation a person can experience such moments and they are places which one could not help but want to return.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #6 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 5:11pm

I've read reports of less-than-benevolent ET abductions in which white light and loving energy were used to tranquilize the person and essentially trick them into allowing the experience to progress. The parallels to the afterlife white light experience and these abductions are interesting to say the least.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 10:34pm

I've read a good many abduction experiences. Abductions seem to occur most often with "Grey" ET's, and to a lesser extent Reptilian ET's.   

There is an interesting pattern that can be observed with Grey ET abductions and experiencers of same when the people go deeper into the experiences and memories (see for example, Dr. John E. Mack's work).

On a human, physical level, the people involved are often terrified and often need to be subdued in some way by the Grey ET's.  Yet a number of these people whom go deeper and start to get over their human fear, they realize some core fundamentals; they love the Greys and the Greys "love"  (albeit in a more detached, much less emotional way) them, on a soul level they volunteered for the experiences, and that they came from that group themselves (aka, they were previously "Greys" themselves). 

If the above is true for these Grey abductions, then one can understand why the Greys would use various methods to calm the human animal level of a person. In many of these abductions, when humans communicate with the Greys and vice versa, often times the Greys don't fully understand what all the fuss is about, as they don't experience the kind of fear and the forgetfulness that their human brethren do. 

As regards Reptilian abductions, well these seem to be different. To be honest, from what I've so far have read, these tend to be less abductions in the classic sense and more contacts most of the time.  Sometimes it seems that the Reptilians are purposely trying to induce fear, rather than calm the humans involved like the Greys.  It seems that Reptilians in sense, feed off fear. (As an aside, I think the Greys and Reptilians are in a war, though not a war that the Greys wanted or desired)

So when we talk about abductions, I think it's important to specify which group and what larger context.  Especially if we're going to compare other phenomena, draw inference or extrapolate into other areas. 

What I've received from guidance--mostly, but not only, in the form of intuition re: the Greys, supports the growing view by those experiencers that have gone deeper into their experiences and in a spiritual way--that the Greys are essentially more spiritual and positive than not, though also very different from humans.

In some ways, Greys and humans are almost like polar opposites--especially when it comes to emotions and the experience of individuality. 

My very strong sense is that their genetic and communication programs and contacts with humans serves two purposes--to help get them out of the hole that they have dug for themselves when they drastically altered their genetics a long time ago (as well as listened to influences not good for them), as well as try to provide help to humans--primarily in the form of expanding our awareness of the larger reality and community out there. 

They are using human dna to recapture some of what they lost a long time ago--emotions, individuality, and a connection to their "lower" centers.  They want to be of the consciousness that the White Light represents, but they're missing the slower vibratory part of the spectrum, the red, orange, etc.  You can only become the White Light, when all the major frequencies are blended together in a balanced, synthesized manner.

They thought if they cut out the slow vibratory ones that were giving them so much trouble earlier, that they could short cut their way to the White Light state.  At some point, they realized their mistake, and now they are blending their genetics with human genetics to recover that.

Also communication and communion with humans is helping them with the energetic aspect of it. This is taking place on many levels, not just abductions.

My spouse and I had an interesting experience awhile back involving Grey ET's, or rather a Grey ET.  I was out backpacking for the weekend in a wilderness area.  At nighttime, I meditated, and asked guidance to communicate with a positive ET.  I suddenly, out of the blue, got the image of a Grey type face. 

The interesting thing is that same night (unbeknownst to myself until later), my spouse was at our home, and had a very vivid lucid dream, where she was in our bed, and a Grey ET popped out of nowhere into her perception and seemed to be checking her out. It didn't seem to have much in the way of a sense of boundaries/personal space as one point, it got very close, face to face, and she yelled at it. It was a bit frightening for her, not because of anything sinister that the Grey did or emanated, but by the surprise, suddenness, and closeness of it all. 

So this Grey ET apparently picked up on our strong energetic connection and decided to visit both of us.

While I'm not in the camp that views Greys as negative and completely self serving beings, at the same time, neither am I in the camp that puts them on a pedestal as some do.  They are not completed beings, not "gods", they have lessons to learn, and they can and do make mistakes or err. Generally speaking though, they are more evolved than the human group, in the sense that they exist on a faster vibratory/more expanded level of consciousness and are collectively closer to that White Light state of consciousness. (with that said, there are individual humans that are more expanded than their whole group is). 

There is a kind of arrogance of the Greys towards humans, as they do kind of look down on us (even while realizing that they can learn/benefit from connection with us).  They are a lot more intellectually and technologically advanced, much more energetically/psychically aware and conscious, and war between themselves ended a long, long time ago.  So they tend to view humans, as a group, as barbaric and primitive. A good analogy is if the "Vulcans" from Star Trek, visited a group where the group fought and warred a lot, were destroying their planet, were generally a lot more primitive seeming, etc.

But spiritually speaking, they are not that far beyond us at all.  And while the Reptilians are more technologically advanced than us, spiritually, they are more stuck and stunted than even we are. Or at least one faction of their larger group/species.

(perhaps related to the reptilian issue, I just watched an NDE account where a boy was given a glimpse of probable future timeline and saw that later on, an evil alien group would attack us, and it would be very difficult and challenging for humanity.  This seems to echo what Rosalind McKnight received, and the spaced apart, different but connected dreams that my spouse had about a future human life of her's where she observed humanity being warred on/attacked by an ET group further in the future).

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Have you heard of Karla Turner? If not, I'd look into her experiences. They appear to go deeper than most abductees are able to remember- past all the screen memories. What she discovered was horrifying. What you've expressed in your understanding of these beings seems to come from the screen memory level of these experiences. Few I've read of have gone beyond that, but when they do, it's nothing like it initially seemed. She has two books, both I've found for free in ebook version. If you haven't already, check them out.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:50pm

OOB Dude, I've heard of it.  Anymore, I've heard of everything. 

In my own NDE the beautiful white bright light that I saw was undeniably the most loving "magnetic" thing I've ever seen.  I couldn't help but want to go toward it.  The "being" on the other end of that light is the same as what I've known throughout my life as my Guidance.  You could call it a spirit guide or whatever, it doesn't matter.  But it's the same being that has been here for me and helped me throughout my life.  I don't feel I was being deceived that the light was part of my experience and bringing me Home.  It was more like it was just a natural aspect of the process.

It was when I said that I decided to stay and that I wasn't going back that the being told me "Go back to the physical".  I refused again, and he told me again "Go back to the physical" and then I was propelled back with a force I couldn't fight against. 

I was pretty mad about that.  Angry

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:50pm

I'm aware of Karla Turner, and I've watched some videos of her talking about ETs, her experiences, etc. 

My very strong sense about her was that she was overly wrapped up in fear, and I strongly don't agree with how she distrusted and disliked EVERYTHING ET related. She was very dismissive of people who reported positive experiences with ET's for one example.

She seemed to believe that all ET's and all ET contact was nefarious.  She was an extremist, and struck me as being quite leaden "red" energetically (angry, stressed, fear filled, etc).

I've had experiences with and guidance about both positive ET's, more neutral ET's, and a negative ET group.  My main way of getting information is not to rely on direct contact with a particular group, but to intend connection with only the most spiritually expanded, helpful/constructive, PUL attuned consciousnesses and ask these ABOUT different groups. 

So no, screen memories etc are not really part of it.

Again, to reiterate, I'm very aware of and somewhat concerned about negative ET's (one of the few people who have even brought up the issue here and for years now, much to deaf ears or angry/intolerant responses).  However, I'm also aware that the majority of groups out there, are either positive, or more towards the neutral towards us.  It's a big universe and I've seen a kind of macrocosmic and microcosmic connection between the larger reality, and our smaller, narrower human reality.

In the human population, about 1% to 4% (depending on whom you talk to) of humans are psychopathic in nature--meaning they completely lack felt empathy and conscience, while being very self focused. This lack of felt empathy and conscience towards others means that they can and sometimes do partake in all manners of causing harm or suffering to others, with nary a blink or concern.  Nothing is off limits to them, if they can get away with it. War, sexual slavery, abuse, and exploitation of minors, women, poising the environment, etc, etc.  They are the potential personification of what some refer to as "evil", or what Bruce might call "hard cases".   

Yet, the huge majority of humans have some empathy, some conscience, and while many of us have selfishness and sometimes do things we regret or know we shouldn't do, we also have limits to how much we allow selfishness to control us and/or harm others. 

The larger reality is much like this too. There are psychopathic groups out there (at least the Reptilian group that I'm aware of), but the majority have a conscious connection to Light. And the latter type much, much more outnumber the former.

In short, we live in an essentially benevolent Universe where the majority are growing towards Love.  Yes, there are bad apples, and while it's helpful to be aware of them, it's not helpful to be consumed in fear and anger of them, as it seems Karla Turner was. 

Also, keep in mind that just as former Grey group Souls have been incarnating as humans, so haven't formerly Reptilian group Souls been incarnating into human form as well. These are sometimes "reached" spiritually, but more often than not, they continue their "bad behaviors" in human form, and are strongly connected psychically to their former group, and these are all about deception, manipulation, and distortion of truth (and sometimes come in the form/guise of wolves hidden in sheep's clothing). 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:10am

Perhaps I should mention that pre this life, I was not in this energy/consciousness system that most Souls that have incarnated as humans are connected to. I was an "ET" so called (neither Grey nor Reptilian--I wasn't body based like these and humans are). I've been given clues all my life about this, starting with a repeating childhood dream where I was on a spaceship traveling from somewhere seemingly far away to Earth and for a definite reason.    

I came here at this time partly to communicate with and raise awareness about ET's, both the positive and negative ones. One of the things I worked on pre this in physical human life, was learning all about the negative group, what their motives, intentions, etc were, their habits, abilities, their history, etc. (though I don't remember all of this consicously--it comes in bits, over time).

I've noticed a strong tendency for people to go to extremes with the whole ET thing.  They either focus too much on positive ETs or the positive aspect of ET's for lack of focus on the negative, or they focus too much on the negative ET's or seemingly negative aspects of same for lack of focus on the positive. 

The larger truth, like with many things in life and reality, is a more complex, relative admixture.  And like with anything in life, it's important to try to maintain balance.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #12 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 10:30am

Thanks for the reply. I suppose it makes sense that there are benevolent ETs out there too, although not so sure if there would be both extremes within the same species. I've had personal experiences with seemingly kind ETs in my OBEs. I've also considered that they are entirely interdimensional and not at all from other "planets." My research these days has me questioning the validity of the universe that we are sold by Nasa, along with several OBEs which indicate things are not as they seem.

I've also considered that this "white light trap" idea is the actual deception, perhaps trying to steer people away from the love God and the Higher Self.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Quote:
I suppose it makes sense that there are benevolent ETs out there too, although not so sure if there would be both extremes within the same species.

Yes, re: the latter part, that's something I'm not sure about either.  I've come across seemingly credible sources which indicate that there are positive Reptilians also, for example. I suppose it's possible--look at humans--we have quite a range. But it seems a lot of ET groups are a lot more collective in nature than humans, which would tend to preclude some of that.

Quote:
I've had personal experiences with seemingly kind ETs in my OBEs. I've also considered that they are entirely interdimensional and not at all from other "planets."

My sense is that there is a mix of both.  And some of the ones with physical bodies, have bodies that are a bit faster vibratory than ours, more akin to our etheric level.  Yet, they do essentially exist within what we call "physical reality", and evolved on a physical type planet.  Earth and humans themselves have gone through different cycles wherein our density has increased and decreased.  During the periods where it decreases, and we raise/speed up the vibratory rates of the physical, what we experience as physical reality becomes more fluid and less set/structured.   

There are those that are completely "mental" level based. Some of these may have started off in the denser physical reality, but evolved out of same.  Some exist within the spiritual, aka they are now within the core of Source and are Co-Creators, but can manifest wherever they like. 

Pre this life, I spent time primarily in the mental level(s), and explored and communicated with many different systems and groups, both in the mental level and those with both a physical/etheric and mental component.

Quote:
I've also considered that this "white light trap" idea is the actual deception, perhaps trying to steer people away from the love God and the Higher Self.

I suppose it's possible, and it's good to question things, but speaking for self, it doesn't ring true to my deeper intuition.  The way guidance works for me in communication, is primarily through intuition.  It's only if I'm really not getting something that I need to get, that I'll get more overt messages like images, "hearing" something, waking or sleeping dreams, etc.  Sometimes if I misperceive something, they'll create/deliver a more overt/obvious, in my face type message.

Besides the intuitive aspect, there are some basic assumptions within the White Light as a trap concept that doesn't jibe with experiences, guidance, etc related to other concepts.

First, that reincarnation is a negative thing itself--it's not--it's a process of growth and checks and balances.

That direct, literal reincarnation is common--it's not, many lives are more about new Disk mixes and projections--though occasionally direct, literal reincarnation does happen. Before I became an "ET", I was on earth many thousands of years ago, for example. 

It assumes that there isn't a collective of positive ET's and spiritual powers/beings that look out for humans and monitor and check the negative ET's.  Like McKnight was told by guidance, I was told similar, that positive, Love based ET's keep an eye out for us and limit the kind and intensity of interaction the Reptilians are allowed to have with us.

This ascribes more power and freedom to the Reptilians or a negative group, than what is likely in a largely benevolent Universe where guidance does care about and work towards the growth of consciousness. 

The Reptilians are allowed to interact with humans, but in a limited manner.  Ultimately, they want our planet, and want us to either become like them, or be slaves/play things. However, they are not allowed to war against us in that direct, overt way.

There will come a time, when humans have grown up enough spiritually and technologically, that the positive collective of ETs will let go of our hands, and the Reptilians will be allowed to directly, physically attack us as they desire to.  But this is some 500 years or so in the probable future and not something you and I need to particularly be concerned with right now. 

I'm not saying there isn't deception and that they don't cause problems here in Earth and with humans (they certainly do), but overall, it's more subtle.  It's mainly through distorting, limiting belief systems, urging us to negative and/or limiting behaviors/actions/thoughts, etc.

It's when we are connected to the body physical (which is a slow vibratory, dense, fear filled animal being/level), that we can be most influenced by such a group. There is more "resonation" of the body with them. Once we fully disconnect from the body and physical level, and phase into our faster vibratory levels, we are much, much, much less susceptible to being influenced by these.  Hence, how likely are they to influence a large number of Souls who have dropped the body and who have not become stuck? 

I've had issues with psychic interference from this group, but the solution was pretty simple and effective (once conscious of said interference)--consciously ask the most expanded/PUL attuned, creative-constructive, etc sources for help and protection.  Not so simple or easy, but very effective in combo with the above--to try to live my life as positively and helpfully as I can (which is a very holistic process and involves the physical, mental and spiritual levels). 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 3:00am

Quote:

Earlier when I responded to the above quote, I read it quickly and misunderstood what you were saying.

Yes, do think that's possible.  The best way to trick and mislead, is to take some truth and mix it with distortion.

The thing is, if you look hard enough, you can find mention of the White Light in many different, unrelated sources, in many traditions, both ancient and modern, and overwhelmingly in a positive sense. 

A negative ET group could probably re-create some aspects of "White Light" emanation, in a surface way, but probably not in a deeper, inner and core consciousness sense. 

There is a simple, pervasive Law built into all of Creation, from within the very core of Source, to the most dense/slow vibratory, temporal, distorted reflection dimension--that of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

The true White Light is an emanation of a certain kind of consciousness--that of pure Love in the PUL, conscious Oneness sense.  The Love that's of and from the original Creator/Source, and from the Co-Creator of the original patterns within this particular Universe (Yeshua's "Disk"). 

In other words, you can't fake that emanation in a deeper consciousness sense.

The spiritual perception of White Light is not a physical phenomena--not photons etc, though physical light is patterned after and a reflection of spiritual/consciousness light.  As we know, it's easy enough to create physical light, but it's an entirely different thing to attune fully to the consciousness level that the White Light emanation signifies/represents/symbolizes and reflects.

As Matthew outlined earlier, there is a difference of perception when you're connected to a body and focused on same, and when you are completely disconnected from a body.  When you start to perceive more with one's "spiritual eyes", you feel/know/intuit and perceive things and other beings more closely to as what they really are. 

It's much harder to lie to and deceive completely nonphysiclaly focused consciousnesses than those connected to the physical.  It's fairly easy to fool, manipulate, deceive humans.  Take psychopaths again for example.  A percentage of these tend to be disarmingly charming when they want to be, and even well trained psychologists can be fooled and deceived by these, even at times quite "likable", seemingly charming types.

Yet, take these two Souls completely away from the body and physical focus, and put them in some kind of connection/communication, most average Souls will see through, and quite quickly, the psychopathic type Soul. How exactly they will perceive and translate that info/consciousness data may vary a bit from individual to individual, but the core of it, will be similar from Soul to Soul. 

I may perceive a severe degree of a lack of Light--a deep darkness, and/or very dark red colors, and another might just get feelings of offness/wrongness, palpable negativity, etc, etc.  Some will perceive in various different ways at the same time.  It just depends on their history, their current focus, level of attunement, etc.

Basically, it's much harder to fool and mislead consciousnesses focused in the nonphysical about core/fundamental things, especially when focused in the faster vibratory levels, from the 4th sub-dimension of the 4 dimension and faster vibratory. 

Sure, in the belief system territories and the like, it's not so hard to fool a consciousness in more subtle ways or about more subtle things (like this church community is "better" than that church community), but not in such fundamental, core ways of a more deeply negative being pretending to be a being of Light or the like. 

While the Reptilians have had their hands in various earth belief systems, which do affect and shape beliefs which pertain to the belief system territories and/or more stuck levels even more slow vibratory, it's not like the Reptilians are directly hanging out/focusing in those particular dimensions and sub dimensions.  I'm not sure they could even focus there--they are too negative, selfish, and self serving, as well as really dislike God and any concept of God.

Truth is, they "LOVE" (are quite attached to) the dense physical--it's where they feel most at home, and it's where they can influence the most, because they are in like resonation with this very stuck level.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 11:39am

Thanks for the responses. I agree with a lot of what you've said, some based on my own personal experiences as well.

I'm curious as to your beliefs on Jesus Christ and the God of Christianity. Lately I've come to realize from my research that there is true power in his name when called upon by true believers. There is also compelling evidence for "aliens" (at least certain types) actually being demons or negative spiritual beings, and of course the parallels between many "abductions" and the out of body experience are striking to say the least. As an example tying this all together, there are abductees who have been able to put an end to the encounters by calling out in Christ's name.

There also seems to be a Jesuit conspiracy within the Catholic church to completely undermine the teachings of the Bible, particularly with their somewhat behind the scenes role in starting and promoting modern astronomy, heliocentrism and certain aspects of science which seem to completely contradict the Bible's word and tend to pull people towards atheism.

Christian cosmology is making more sense to me now than it ever had before. Not to mention I've also had some compelling experiences when meditating on Christ that were interesting to say the least.

Please, share your thoughts!

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 12:19pm

Re: Yeshua, I've come to believe that his Disk or Spirit is the Co-Creator of the patterns behind/within this particular Universe/larger reality--the original, "nonphysical" levels of same. 

I've come to perceive "He/She" of Bob's 3rd book as none other than Yeshua seemingly still in the flesh.

It's important to mention that there are many other Co-Creator Disks/Spirits, and there are other Universes/realities of which we are completely unaware of.   

I believe what some call Arch Angels, are other Co-Creator Beings whom sometimes temporarily connect with this Uni-multiverse/reality.  I believe that we may grow to such attunement with Source and also become Co-Creators if we want to (there are other things to do, you don't have to become one). 

In some ways, it's really not a big deal in the sense that we all come from Source and most of us are in the process of consciously re-unifying with same.  In Source's perception, we never truly "left", but we have built up barriers and veils within our own consciousness, that block/hinder our conscious awareness of our Oneness with Source.

The "way back" so called, is the choosing and living of the kind of PUL, universal Love that Yeshua, the Soul, came here to teach by living a pure example.  Nor is it the first time that this Soul and/or Spirit has come into the Earth. Both has come a number of times. 

In the ancient days, long forgotten by humanity, his Spirit self would just thought create/manifest a human like form to interact with those in this world.  However, this was not as effective a way of retrieval as he had hoped it would be.  He decided to get embroiled in the whole reincarnation process, and re-reach escape velocity as a human, born of humans.  This, to provide a more realistic and demonstrable example for other humans.  His zenith, his full overcoming of the flesh and the world, was as Yeshua, and when he comes again publicly, he comes in the same form (or likeness of same) he had when we was born and grew up as Yeshua.  And he will be making public appearances again when the time is right.   

This act was the act of the Co-Creator of this Universe (or the original part of same), retrieving his beloved creation--trying to lift it up again to it's original, non stuck, faster vibratory patterns.  Yeshua and his Spirit is the original Retriever.  While there are other Co-Creators, beings fully like him--in their Oneness with Source and with the Whole, he was the very first of any and all whom were temporarily disconnected in conscious awareness, whom fully awoke to true reality. 

This is perhaps why he radiates a bit brighter and more intensely and purely White than our other siblings whom are also consciously fully One with Source and the Whole.  Virtually all guidance, all levels, all guides, from the beginners, up to his fellow Co-Creators, have the utmost respect and admiration for this one.

I'll address the ones I call the lost ones, and whom you referred to as "demons", in another reply.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 1:50pm

To more fully understand the issue of "demons" or the lost ones, you have to more fully understand the history of creation and what happened. 

There is some truth to the Biblical teachings of the "fall" so called. 

When Source "moved" and became an active Creator, ending It's extreme/severe loneliness by creating from within Itself, individualized, freewilled consciousnesses, It had to give complete freewill in order to have true, potential, companions. 

The reality of freewill meant that the created ones did not have to choose companionship with their Source. 

In the very beginning though, by virtue of our newborn purity, we all were very aware of our connectedness with each other and with that which we came/were birthed from. 

The majority at first, gravitated back to "closer" companionship with each other and with Source, but there was one with whom something different started to happen. This one, for whatever reason, came to dislike/have antipathy towards it's Source, while at the same time, wanting to be the "core" or center, like Source was and is. 

Consciousness was more simple and less organized at this point though, and so perception was in many ways, more simple, less discriminitive and less refined.  This one, whom in a vibratory/conscious awareness sense, started to distance itself from Source and the Oneness of the Whole--before it was more out of touch with the collective, influenced some other Sparks/Spirits that it was a good idea to dislike their origins and the true reality (Oneness). 

These became the "lost ones".  You could say the Spark who influenced them, was an "anti retriever" or one whom facilitated stuckness. 

Things became "interesting" after Yeshua's original Spirit/Disk self Co-Created the original patterns of this Uni/multiverse. Some of those lost ones found their way into his co-creation.  These started to mess with the patterns, changing them to suit their own inclinations--increasingly disrupting the harmony and balance of the creation.  Some of the newly created Spirits he had birthed into this creation, followed suit.   

In other words, they re-created His Creation, in their image.  They began to manifest what we might call "belief systems" that were loosely patterned after the original patterns.  For much of what we see in nature; in trees, plants, animals, etc is a reflection of what existed and exists in the original reality and creation (though in many cases, these are not a pure reflection). 

However, what we call the "physical", is a densified, slow vibratory, reflected, belief system version of same.  The beauty we see here in the physical, in nature, is real enough, though the forms themselves are temporary and will one day not exist in the manner it does now. 

So now we have the level of the "physical" Universe.  Many other Spirits and Souls came into this level to try to retrieve their ever increasingly stuck siblings--whether the original lost ones, or the ones who followed suit later.

The Co-Creator and many of It's helpers, tried to influence the physical to the benefit of the stuck ones.  They took very sour lemons and tried to make lemonade.  They eventually were able to alter the physical enough to make it into a school of learning and remembrance.  They were able to seed life on various planets, and try to loosely guide the evolution of the forms and the consciousnesses imbuing same. 

There are many worlds, and many forms of life in many worlds.  On one particular world, there was a species of beings that were evolving, whom by virtue of their temperament, were more susceptible to the whispering, full of lies, half truths, and distorted voice of the anti-retriever. 

This species did not start off collectively negative or psychopathic in nature, though they were hot tempered and given to fighting and domination some.  The Reptilians for a long while, had positive aspects and individuals within their culture and way of life.  But it, and they, increasingly became corrupt and self serving.  A particularly negative faction/group within same, ended up destroying their entire world.  By this point, they were already at space exploring technology and it was largely the negative ones which survived this catastrophe. 

Many of the original lost ones, gravitated to these forms, as remember, Like ever begets, attracts, resonates with, and "likes" Like (that and they were trying to influence them for a long time and eventually succeeded in tipping the balance).  This group and their forms became increasingly psychopathic in nature--yet they retained enough consciousness coherency to survive, and enough to become more collective in nature, but not through Love, but through fear and control--the strongest survives and dominates. More like the collectivity/hierarchy of a pack of predators, rather than the "One mind" of the Greys.

These forms were attractive to the lost ones, because they are physically powerful and hardy, clever and highly intelligent, and psychically sensitive/aware enough to gain advantages over other forms, on other worlds.

These became the Vikings of the Universe, but even worse. They are akin to the "Sith Lords" in the Star Wars conceptual fiction. In a sense they are both "demonic", and yet, the forms they work through, are just as physical as your body or mine. The only difference is that they have greater control over what Monroe called the "M band field", and they have much more advanced technology.  Some of which, can temporarily and artificially speed up their body vibratory levels so that they can travel faster than light, disappear/reappear to human perception, etc. 

They desire our physical world--it's somewhat like their home-world, and is hospitable to their forms. Their plan is to "convert" us to be like them--collective psychopaths. Once they do that, then when they are allowed to, they want to war with and enslave us.  They have been involved with this world and with humans for a long time.

Freewill is greatly respected by guidance levels, to a point. As mentioned, they are allowed to interact in a limited way for now. This interaction is allowed because of freewill, and because human negativity has attracted and built up a resonation with them. 

Thankfully for us, there is a collective of more positive and helper type ETs, some also with essentially physical forms (but in many cases, faster vibratory than ours), whom keep the Reptilians in check in some ways.   

They will not be allowed to directly attack and war against us, until we are able to have a chance against it.  However, it will eventually be allowed, because we have the karma of having attracted them with our collective negativity.  Spiritual powers and guidance cannot and will not do the work for us--we have to ultimately help/save ourselves. 

But even during the war period, positive ET's will be helping indirectly--with information and sharing of technology that will allow us to defend ourselves.

This is provided that we handle the coming changes more positively than not. While that is more probable than not, there is the possibility that too much of humanity will allow themselves to be "converted" by the Reptilians and the human psychopaths which are psychically connected to and influenced by them. 

If that happens, Earth and humanity will become a lost cause. Eventually Souls will withdraw from incarnating here, and the human race will die out.  Meanwhile, the Souls who are here and connected to human form, will go through untold suffering. 

Thankfully, the above is not probable--what is probable is that humanity, in a more collective way, will grow tremendously and within a relatively short period of time, be fully retrieved, and raise the physical vibrations back to their original, much faster vibratory state.  Then, eventually, the Souls and Disks involved with humanity, will leave en masse to consciously re-merge fully with Source and become what we were meant and hoped to become--full companions and co-creators with same.

This latter future is the one I would like to see happen, and am working towards. Yet, there is a possibility for the former to happen.  It's important that more humans become aware of the meddling and interference that the Reptilians and the anti-retriever do in this world. 

You mention the Catholic religion, etc.  Some of the distortions within Christianity have their origin and influence in these.  Many humans are easy enough to influence psychically on part of the Reptilians and the anti-retriever.  Where you find limiting belief systems, you tend to find them behind the scenes somewhere. 

Granted, we also have to deal with the nature of the human body itself--for that is much of what some call "ego".  But remember, the ego of the human body, resonates more strongly with the Reptilians and slower vibratory forces, than with expanded Guidance, our Expanded selves, etc.

Hence the continued struggle, hence the continued stuckess here.   

Some worlds, and some species were able to evolve without interference of the Reptilians, and it correspondingly was easier for them to be retrieved/retrieve themselves.  Many ET groups are closer to Source within their consciousnesses, and use forms that are faster vibratory and less limited than our own. 

The Greys went through their own saga with the anti-retriever and later the Reptilians. They originally were very influenced by negative forces.  They ended up polluting their homeworld to eventual un-sustainability (not by nuclear/bomb like destruction, like the Reptilians).  This is why in human-Grey contacts, the Greys so often harp on the need to treat our planet with much more respect. 

They have been through it themselves and know first hand! 

The Reptilians are in a war with the Greys and try to influence human perception to the negative about them.  This happens in various different ways.  But this post is too long to begin with.  Suffice it to say, the Greys have become an active part of the human retrieval process/plan, while trying to retrieve themselves. 

I feel for them, because they deeply long for their Home of Homes--conscious unification with Source.  They are not well understood by humans because in some ways, they are very different.  They cut out their base drives (sex drive, etc) and emotions genetically from their bodies a long time ago, in a short sighted effort to "improve" themselves.  This led to further problems they had not foreseen. They have been trying to dig themselves out of this hole for a long time.

They are one of the main groups protecting us physically from the Reptilians and full on attack. They also will help out from the psychic side, if they are asked.  However, I recommend going up further so to speak, when asking for such help.  The Co-Creator level is the level of Guidance that can help any and all the most (via intercommunication with our Expanded self/Disk level). 

It is to this level that I seek to be led from, to have direct, guide and shield me. These cannot and will not steer you wrong. They have no limited beliefs or perceptions. They are crystal clear and have access to all data, all info, and are completely motivated by pure, unconditional, universal Love.  They, like the beautiful Source which birthed them and us, desire our full, working companionship, though they will never force it. 

It can be hard at times, for humans to perceive these, because they are so fast vibratory and so beyond physical vibrations.  This is why certain techniques and body attunements are necessary and helpful. Some of Bruce's are excellent.  Many that Cayce's guidance outlined are excellent.  But the main thing, is the conscious desire and intent to commune and connect only with these through one's own Expanded self/Disk. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 2:08pm

It is hoped that all the lost ones and all the Souls that incarnate into the Reptilian species, can be retrieved. 

They are part of the Whole, and Source and the Co-Creator and Co-Creators love them just as much as they love us, each other, helpers, etc. 

However, it seems that some are on the path to self destruction or true death.  This is why they try to keep constant connection with physical forms--so that this doesn't happen to them, as it happens more to previously human incarnated Souls who go to the nonphysical for awhile and whom further degrade themselves. 

As long as they keep connection with physical forms, this helps to keep them coherent in a consciousness sense.  Yet, the forms themselves are part of the problem, they are so habituated towards negativity/psychopathy/lack of Love, which along with their culture, the combo strongly influences towards negativity. 

If you and I tried to incarnate in present time Reptilian bodies and culture, to try to influence them towards the positive--we would be hard pressed to maintain positivity and Love while connected to those forms, because of both the forms and the collective culture. Sometimes I get the sense that I and others have tried, and failed miserably.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Hello All:

I forgot my password and had to change my name to Recoverer  2.

I’ve recently stumbled upon some of the things people are saying about false light and forced reincarnation. Here are some points to consider.

1.      People can become extremists about all kinds of belief systems; this includes the people who speak about the matrix and things such as false light and forced reincarnation. Some of these people, even though they supposedly represent a paradigm that is beyond the deception and misleading that takes place in this world, seem to have a state of mind that is as lacking in freedom as any other fundamentalist.
2.      Numerous people have very detailed descriptions of what is going on, and these descriptions defer from each other, sometimes in very significant ways. This shows that a description of what takes place isn’t true, simply because it seems very detailed and sophisticated.

I’ve experienced the presence of demonic-like beings on more than one occasion. Such beings felt intelligent, powerful and very evil. I do not see how such beings could create love-based energy that is comparable to the divine love I’ve experienced on numerous occasions, and that other people have experienced during experiences such as near death experiences. Such divine love includes not only a positive feeling, but also wisdom and values that are quite significant and precious. I don’t see how negative beings could create a way of being that has such wisdom, meaning and nobility, without being affected by it.  The energy level of the demonic beings I experienced was quite different than the divine love level of being I experienced.

Plus, many near death experiencers, including those who see the light in some way, go through very extensive life reviews where no parts of their lives are hidden and they change for the better. To me it seems very questionable that dark beings cause people to have such detailed and life changing reviews with the ulterior motive of getting people to accept the light part so they’ll go to the fake light after they die. If such dark beings had the ability to mimic divine love and have people go through in depth life reviews, would they have to trick people about a false light? They could simply just force them to reincarnate. All things considered, it seems to me that people return from NDEs not because they are forced to, but because they feel dedicated to in some way being helpful after they return to this world. (I make this later point because some sources state the possible false equivalency of “forced return from an NDE is the same thing as forced reincarnation.”).

The demonic beings I experienced felt powerful, yet they weren’t able to force me to be something other than what I want to be. When they attacked me I tuned into my spirit self, my dedication to divine will, and shared love with them. This approach has worked on numerous occasions.

I have had a few OBE like experiences where the dark beings that troubled me were stubborn and they didn’t respond to the above approach right away. On each occasion I started to sing “I love God, I love Christ,” and then they went away.

I’m not certain, but I believe that during experiences that included the first approach I dealt with actual demon-like beings. During the experiences where I sang, I think my love-based spirit guidance of some form created the experiences in order to make the point of being supported by levels of being that are beyond demonic levels of existence.

About two weeks ago I had a dream. I was with a group of people. Demonic-like beings were overtaking us, I asked Jesus for help, and the demonic beings immediately lost their control of me. I told the other people about my success, they did the same, and the demonic beings lost control of those people.

I’m not suggesting in any way that people become some sort of Christian fundamentalist, but perhaps Jesus has a connection to a level of being that is above the demonic level of being.

If you go by what some matrix extremists seem to say, there is no one we can rely on. What do such people plan to do after they die? Hide in a corner because they are afraid of everything? I wouldn’t be surprised if some of such people need retrieval help after they die and it will be hard to convince them to accept help, because they’ll assume that the love that is offered is fake.

When it comes to the new age gurus of this world, sometimes a game of being higher and more true than other sources takes place. Not too long ago, despite my suspicion of channeled sources, I read some of what a supposed Jesus channeler had to say. His material was presented as if it is beyond what other people have to say. At first what he said seemed too sophisticated and knowledgeable to be fraudulent, but then I found some words that supposedly came from Jesus that seemed quite false. Just goes to show how sophisticated the misleaders of this world can be (usually for a monetary price).

Perhaps there are demonic beings that want people to be afraid of the light and divine love, so it’ll be easier to trick them into going to a dark place after they die. I mean, if a person isn’t able to respond to divine love, what is a person supposed to respond to after he or she dies?

I don’t think I’ll trouble myself with what the false light/forced reincarnation people have to say. Instead I’ll rely on my own discrimination. Thus far it hasn’t failed me. On the other hand, relying on someone else’s detailed description—well—that can get you caught up in a belief system (perhaps fear-based) that is hard to find your way out of.

P.S. Going by the little I researched it seems as if the people who advocate the false light/forced reincarnation doctrine, say that memories are stolen from souls before they are forced to reincarnate. Do such sources also say that past life memories come from past forced incarnations? If this is the case, how can past life memories be had if such memories were stolen?

Also, it seems to me that NDEs are a way of communicating valuable and important information to the human race. It seems like a shame that some sources are trying to de-validate them. If a person does so for personal gain as has taken place for the so-called gurus of other paradigms, perhaps during a life review they’ll learn why it isn’t nice to mislead people in such a way. If a person does so because he brainwashed with matrix-like viewpoints and therefore can’t think freely, good will be the day when he or she is free of such a delusion. If a person shares such viewpoints because he is influenced by some sort of dark influence, hopefully he’ll become free soon. Supposedly J.Z. Knight channeled a being named Ramtha. My post is already long, so I won’t get into details, but she seemed like a fraud. A  number of years ago, while supposedly channeling Ramtha, she said that Reptilians trick recently deceased people with false light. Perhaps she is the first person to propagate such a concept and others went with it.

Albert

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #20 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:51pm

A late to P.S. to my last post. I wrote my post after reading very little of other posts. I see that some people already made points that I made, such as the forced reincarnation notion might come from deceptive beings.

Out of Body Dude mentioned Karla Turner. A number of years ago I read some of her books plus what other abductees say. If I remember correctly, after she died, Karla made contact with a psychic friend and told her that despite the negative influences she (Karla's friend) should remain positive because there are positive beings that are looking after us. (something Karla didn't seem to consider much while she was here).

I've read a lot of NDE accounts and watched numerous NDE account videos, and it is hard to believe that all of those experiences are fake experiences that were created by negative beings. Since Jesus was mentioned, he said you shall know them by their fruits. It seems to me that NDEs have created a lot of positive fruit. It is hard to believe negative beings would want to create so much positivity. (If "positivity" isn't a word, it should be).

My contact with friendly positive non-physical beings has also lead to positive results. After a while, after you have communicated with some beings numerous times over a number of years, you can tell what their intentions are. The negative beings that tried to communicate with me felt negative and didn't have nice things to say.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Well, hello.

What a long, strange trip it's been. This topic caught my eye in my first return visit to this forum in ages. Imagine my surprise that my login still worked!

Yes, I "started" here with my registration seven years ago. A diligent student of Afterlife Knowledge, I learned much from Bruce and appended it to my personal experience with the afterlife territories. I'll get back to that in a moment.

Yes, the White Light Trap. This is something our teams encountered recently and closed down. It didn't come to our attention as the White Light Trap. We were working on something else entirely beyond the Mirror Matrix.

And I know "Mirror Matrix" is not within the language parameters used here. What I can do to shine light on this new (to you) languaging begins with what our teams call the False Matrix. In our many moons of work our teams made the decision to permanently shift our Being to the Mirror Matrix (and beyond), where the workings of the False Matrix have no effect on us and our work. In doing so, we .... words .... the short of it is, our teams have determined souls are now free to choose their paths without interference / influence of the False Matrix.

It is in the work that followed we happened upon what is referred to here as The White Light Trap, and our teams took appropriate action.

And this is in part what I have been doing in these many years since joining this forum. From here (where I was a very occasional poster) I joined a small number of afterlife retrievers in a private forum that is now closed. Some of you may know of this place, and these people. A few are highly skilled afterlife retrievers. We stay in courteous touch.

It is afterlife retrieval that really interested me - once. There is so much more....

The fact of it is I am seldom called to retrievals. I am sometimes called to assist individuals in their transition from the physical body to the "afterlife territories". That is entirely consistent with my training and inclination.

I am extremely grateful for Bruce and his work, and extremely grateful to those others in my landscape who encouraged me in my work that is now my full-time job. Bruce, if you read this (Vicky told me), please accept my deep gratitude for all you have done.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 7:42pm

Morrighan:

You speak as if the white light trap exists. Since I don't know who you are, I am not going to accept the idea that such a thing exists simply because of what you wrote.

No offense intended, but so many claims are made on internet land that one needs to be careful of taking somebody's word for it.

You mentioned retrievals. How does doing retrievals and forced reincarnation relate? I never heard of retrievals serving the purpose of saving recently deceased people from a false light.

You say your team closed down the fake white light. If such a thing existed, why didn't higher levels of being tear it down? It is hard to imagine that higher levels of being just sat on their hands while such a thing existed, and that it wasn't brought down until the group you speak of brought down.

I have it in mind that higher levels of being would've taken such a thing down, because when I help with retrievals beings of light at higher levels take part in such activity.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Hello, Recover 2

It is true, we haven't met. Until now. As I said, I learned afterlife retrieval a very long time ago in Internet terms. It is not my practice to do afterlife retrievals as a rule. It's just a tool in my kit.

What our teams found does not exactly correlate with what I see here, but there is a close enough similarity that I bring it forward. What our teams really found is far beyond what I see described here. What we found was not exactly a fake white light .... what we found is much worse. We unplugged the entire structure.

I recommend any go look for themselves. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.  I've no personal stake in credibility. I don't publish the results of our teams' work. No book deals, no YouTube shows, no Facebook account, no special circle of fans. Sharing here as a service to the community. I'm out of the public eye. As I said, I've been elsewhere these years. I walk the walk.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:52pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #24 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:07pm

Why do you suppose beings that truly are love-based light beings, didn't unplug what you speak of?

I am not speaking of you now. I noticed that there are people out there who speak of things such as false light, archons and such, and some of these people seem suspect.

Several years ago, a person I won't name (I don't want to advertise his name), made predictions that back around 2013 portals will open that people can ascend through and other people will be picked up on spaceships by Reptilians and turned into slaves. He spoke as if his predictions will very definitely take place.

I tried speaking to some of his followers on his forum, and they had a cult-like mentality. Despite the fact that his predictions proved to be wrong, he's still out there speaking as if he knows things that other people don't know, and getting people to be afraid of matrix-like viewpoints.

I'm well aware of the fact that people in this world are caught up in various types of psychological conditioning, and that unpleasant dark influences exist, but some of the so-called masters seem to get people to think about all of this in unbalanced ways.

If something such as fake love can be presented after a person dies,  then what happens while a person is in this world and tries to open up to divine love through meditation and other means? Is there a way for a person to do so in a way that is certain? I believe there is, all one needs to do is use one's discrimination when they make contact with divine love and perhaps the presence of non-physical beings.

Morrighan wrote on Feb 27th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
Hello, Recover 2

It is true, we haven't met. Until now. As I said, I learned afterlife retrieval a very long time ago in Internet terms. It is not my practice to do afterlife retrievals as a rule. It's just a tool in my kit.

What our teams found does not exactly correlate with what I see here, but there is a close enough similarity that I bring it forward. What our teams really found is far beyond what I see described here. What we found was not exactly a fake white light .... what we found is much worse. We unplugged the entire structure.

I recommend any go look for themselves. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.  I've no personal stake in credibility. Sharing here as a service to the community. As I said, I've been elsewhere these years. I walk the walk.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Thank you for your considered and courteous reply, Recoverer 2.

I make no guesses and bring nothing more to the table than what I find. Our teams were on a different mission that had nothing to do with "false light". In fact I find that term, and that concept, annoying in the way it misleads.

The languaging we use is unfamiliar here. We choose it because of its precision: "reference prisms"; "outer occlusion spheres" etc. Because it is technically jargon, I avoid it in public discussion such as this as much as I am able.

What I can state that is clear is we are not doing OBE. We have no interest or stake in ETs or angels or how-do-you-do. We find what we find and deal with what is in front of us.

I live a (relatively) normal 3D life and go to work just like everyone else. I am blessed beyond measure that my work is what it is. Is it glam? Ahahahaha! No, it can kick my a** if I'm not careful.

There are techniques to use with individuals who say one thing, er, how should I say it? Talking out of the side of their mouth. I am seldom called upon to use these techniques. I know who I am and that is enough.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #26 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:28pm

Okay. I don't have a clear idea of what you say was disassembled, so I can't comment about that specifically.

Morrighan wrote on Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:22pm:
Thank you for your considered and courteous reply, Recoverer 2.

I make no guesses and bring nothing more to the table than what I find. Our teams were on a different mission that had nothing to do with "false light". In fact I find that term, and that concept, annoying in the way it misleads.

The languaging we use is unfamiliar here. We choose it because of its precision: "reference prisms"; "outer occlusion spheres" etc. Because it is technically jargon, I avoid it in public discussion such as this as much as I am able.

What I can state that is clear is we are not doing OBE. We have no interest or stake in ETs or angels or how-do-you-do. We find what we find and deal with what is in front of us.

I live a (relatively) normal 3D life and go to work just like everyone else. I am blessed beyond measure that my work is what it is. Is it glam? Ahahahaha! No, it can kick my a** if I'm not careful.

There are techniques to use with individuals who say one thing, er, how should I say it? Talking out of the side of their mouth. I am seldom called upon to use these techniques. I know who I am and that is enough.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #27 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:51pm

Language is one of the difficulties in relating what our teams do in and beyond the mirror matrix. This is the best I can state it:

If I am blithely seated in my living room and become present to an event, my mind does its best to interpret based on my accumulated experience. It tells me a story. We learn how to place intent and that comes differently to all of us. We see these techniques employed by the TMI trainers. And Bruce adds some refinements.

To relay the experience of an energetic intent-in-action may (often does) brings all kinds of fanciful things into play. None of them are helpful in any way of relating the placement of intent or its consequences because they are unique to the individual.

To bring this within practical understanding, let's look at how remote viewers work. Just report the raw data without attachment is the dictum. Because when the analytic interpreter kicks in, everything goes to pot. This is when we start seeing "little green men" because the mind feels a need to be right and provide an acceptable answer.

Now what we (our teams) found — and I have been most cautious not to imply devils or ETs or rabid flying monkeys — does not exist inside the human experience. Remember, we are Spirit having the experience of a human. (Well, some of us, LOL, sorry for the levity.)

It's bad mojo to express events outside 3D in human terms.

This thread topic caught my eye .... how strange that I return to ALK after all these years... now. Because what we found was in the "afterlife transit" areas and our teams unplugged it.

Unplug is the correct word in every sense.

We (our teams) don't spend time wondering why Higher Level Forces aren't "doing what we think they should be doing". We could get lost forever in that kind of circular thought.

As I said, we were on mission work that had absolutely zero to do with the afterlife territories, or belief systems or belief system zones. We weren't looking at hollow heavens or anything else. As far as I know my work associates are unaware of Bruce and this place, and have never expressed any interest in afterlife retrievals.

What I can share in confidence is we found something very unsavory to humans and unplugged it. That it bore some fleeting resemblance to the "white light trap" brought me here. To say it is a "white light trap" is, as I recall the work, is a little cute. If my associate (and friend) decides to publish the events of that day's mission work, I'm sure to let you know. I don't have any stake in her reasons for publishing what she does.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #28 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Very interesting Morrighan. Can you go into more detail about the nature of this "white light trap"-esque thing that you unplugged?

Do you have any experience with entities that consume the "loosh" that Robert Monroe discovered in his travels, entities that are said to feed off of human energy?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #29 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 12:53am

Hi OutOfBodyDude

Possibly the only important statement I can make is: See for yourself. Listen to your own Being.

We are on all new ground. Explorers who came before us gave us a certain picture. Everything has changed since then. My understanding of "hollow heavens" from personal experience is very different that I was given to believe when I first read of them in Bruce's books. It's not that the information was poor. What was missing (for me) was looking at the bigger picture in an entirely different way. Once I began to live in and beyond what I call the Mirror Matrix, all my views changed. To quote the Firesign Theater: Everything You Know is Wrong. Look for yourself! Don't take my word for it.

I share some of our team work in gratitude to this community and its members. Some of you I know personally, many not. It's been a long time. When I was (modestly) active on this board I was known here by another name. I re-established personal contact with a few on this board around a month I informed them of my new name and the reasons for that. Those reasons are consistent with my work.

Our teams operate in 5D+. To listen to one of our mission recordings is likely to be not very illuminating as we language according to the field we are working. Here, by memory, is a snippet of today's teamwork:

E: Go to level 92.
M: I see what looks like a ....
E: Now go to level 394. What do you see?
M: It looks something like a ....
E: Now look at it from level 712. What is the connection?
M: I am looking at ....
E: Unplug from lower left ventrices.
M: Unplugged.
E: Unplug all diagonals in the interference prisms.
M: Unplugged.

I've left the description of what I see "blank" because as we work the information that comes in comes through my interpreter. So if I see a "fire engine" I know I am not actually seeing an actual fire engine. This is a sort of "hint" of the actual energetic. So if I first get an image of a fairy tale hero in front of a Sleeping Beauty thorny hedge row, I know there is an underlying energetic that is being presented to me within a framework of my experience. It's up to us to see where this breadcrumb trail leads.

And it was just such a breadcrumb trail that lead us to what I hinted as false light traps.

And I have a big issue with this description (despite my attention being drawn to this thread) because of all the codswallop we have swallowed about the "Clear Light" or any variation thereof. Spiritual masters of the past go on about the Clear Light &c and they never do explain what they are talking about, do they?

So to say we found structures that broadcast a False Light is truly misleading if we don't even have an idea what False Light is or Clear Light is or bake me a cake. They were like a False Light in function. The structures were of the lower occlusion spheres, and that is the correct technical description.

The surprise (to us) was the simplicity and effectiveness of the structures, and the bigger surprise was what they are used for. Answer: they were used to subvert the protocols required to operate reference prisms and then insert new reference prisms. That's very nasty. File this under: you don't want to know. All those structures are unplugged, end of story.

Loosh? Our teams have definitely not encountered anything like this. All I can really say is: Look for yourself. Many here are most accomplished. Go look without expectation or judgment.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #30 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 4:22pm

Morrighan:

I am skeptical of what you have to say.  You speak as if you have knowledge beyond what others have come up with, as if they didn't try to see things without being fooled by pre-existing conceptions.

You mentioned remote viewing as an example of how you view things more clearly than others. I haven't studied remote viewing extensively, but going by what I've read, remote viewers aren't completely accurate. Courtney Brown claimed that Reptilians had been giving remote viewers false information, but that changed with him. Yet he has made predictions that didn't end up being true.

A lot of people have been figuring things out without considering the "Morrighan" idea you mention, so I doubt it is necessary.

You didn't explain what you believe hollow heavens are about. Going by what I read, several NDErs and OBErs have found that such places exist (e.g.; Bulhman, Monroe and Moean). I haven't confirmed that such realms exist. Going by the information I received, people experience what they need to experience after they die. Perhaps in some cases this includes a hollow heaven like experience.

Yes, I'm weary of people who speak as if they have information that is "beyond" what others have found. Some of them seem like frauds.

I think people overdo it with this matrix business. This world is the result of various influences, both negative and positive, including how differing types of people effect it.  The sources of information that seem most reasonable to me don't speak of matrixes.  But if somebody says "matrix" in his (or her) material, he or she is likely to gain some followers.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #31 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 4:31pm

Good.

You (general you) should be skeptical. Which I said right up front. And also skeptical of any and all who tells you what to expect.

Go look for yourself. Throw away the books and all preconception see what is really there for yourself. You (general you) are here because you are skilled. Verify on your own; belief has nothing to do with it. Step away from mind!
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2017 at 6:09pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 6:48pm

It isn't an all or nothing affair where you have to throw out everything including the baby when you throw out the bath water.

It is okay to use knowledge you've gained when you figure something out, as long as you do so in a wise way.

When information is received, whether through other people, NDEs, OBEs, spirit beings or remote viewing, you always need to consider whether the information received is valid.

Reconsider what I said about Courtney Brown. He used remote viewing, a method that is supposedly beyond error. According to what he said, Reptilians were sending false information to remote viewers, and then stopped doing so with him. One way or the other, something is questionable. If somebody receives something through remote viewing-like method, I'm not going to assume it's true. Deception can take place in more than one way.

I'm not going to forget everything I learned through various means where I tried to apply my discrimination, simply because somebody claims to be using a method that is superior to other methods that have been used.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 4:31pm:
Good.

You (general you) should be skeptical. Which I said right up front. And also skeptical of any and all who tells you what to expect.

Go look for yourself. Throw away the books and all preconception see what is really there for yourself. You (general you) are here because you are skilled. Verify on your own; belief has nothing to do with it. Step away from mind!

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #33 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm

Up to you, hey? Test, verify. But do it yourself.

One of the most difficult things for one on a path is the discovery the teacher knows little or less than you do. (I'm not a teacher, nor do I play on on the Internet.)

My long hiatus from this board is in part because I was out doing instead of arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I'm back to share what our teams are doing (in part). It's up to you to make discoveries for yourself.

What I find is carrying baggage of what I believe should be gets in the way of what we actually find. My simple rule that I apply to all things including — and especially — my own life: drop what no longer serves. At some point that means dropping the teacher!

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #34 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 8:11pm

Morrighan:

On an earlier thread you said, "I've left the description of what I see "blank" because as we work the information that comes in comes through my interpreter. So if I see a "fire engine" I know I am not actually seeing an actual fire engine. This is a sort of "hint" of the actual energetic. So if I first get an image of a fairy tale hero in front of a Sleeping Beauty thorny hedge row, I know there is an underlying energetic that is being presented to me within a framework of my experience. It's up to us to see where this breadcrumb trail leads."

A number of years ago I would see various things while meditating without understanding why. I thought I might be doing some form of remote viewing. Then one night I had three back to back dreams that were very detailed. As the third one came to an end I realized with great certainty that the dreams were created by an intelligence beyond my own.

Afterwards I understood why I saw visual imagery during meditation. Some combination of my higher self and spirit guidance was trying to communicate with me this way. Since I found this out I have received thousands of messages through regular dreams, lucid dreams and messages I've been shown while meditating (including short waking dreams).

I've read of other people receiving information in this way from their guidance and they didn't realize that this was taking place. Robert Monroe went out of body for years before he realized that his guidance was helping him do so. If I remember correctly, the same thing happened with William Buhlman.

Therefore when I read what you said about your interpreter translations, I wondered if you received information from some being without realizing it.

Even though I for the most part receive information from love-based beings, there have been occasions when unfriendly beings have communicated with me. Therefore, I use my discrimination when I receive information. Going by what I've seen with various channeled sources, unfriendly beings to try to pass on false information through channelers. I believe it is possible they might try to do so with remote viewers. If such viewers aren't willing to consider the possibility that they are being fed information from some being, it will be easier for them to be misled. I can think of an occasion where it seems as if this happened with Courtney Brown.

Regarding dropping the teacher, I figure it will be quite a while before I am beyond learning from others. I am humble enough to realize that there are beings that are wiser than me. It seems sad to me when spiritual seekers snub the love-based guidance that is available to them, because they believe they are beyond it. Perhaps when they choose to drop a connection to such guidance, it becomes easier for misleading beings to get get involved.

When I  open up to divine love, I open up to the level of being where beings of love and light abide. That being the case, it doesn't make sense for me to turn my back on them.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm:
Up to you, hey? Test, verify. But do it yourself.

One of the most difficult things for one on a path is the discovery the teacher knows little or less than you do. (I'm not a teacher, nor do I play on on the Internet.)

My long hiatus from this board is in part because I was out doing instead of arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I'm back to share what our teams are doing (in part). It's up to you to make discoveries for yourself.

What I find is carrying baggage of what I believe should be gets in the way of what we actually find. My simple rule that I apply to all things including — and especially — my own life: drop what no longer serves. At some point that means dropping the teacher!

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2017 at 12:27pm by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #35 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:52pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 8:11pm:
Therefore when I read what you said about your interpreter translations, I wondered if you received information from some being without realizing it.

Discernment is key.

Meditation empowers us to develop awareness of the Observer. What is it that observes the Observer?

"The sage sees only the Self.
The person sees lots of persons.
One sees from wholeness,
one sees from fragmentation.
Both are you."

~ Mooji

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2017 at 11:38am by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #36 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 11:48am

Years ago I was into guru-based teachings and I know what people like Mooji are about. Beware of people that allow themselves to be treated in a worshipful way.

We are one and many at the same time.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:52pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 1st, 2017 at 8:11pm:

Discernment is key.

Meditation empowers us to develop awareness of the Observer. What is it that observes the Observer?

"The sage sees only the Self.
The person sees lots of persons.
One sees from wholeness,
one sees from fragmentation.
Both are you."

~ Mooji

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #37 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 12:34pm

Absatively.

The guru racket is, well, a racket. Mooji is another me, as are you. I added his quote as a relevant afterthought to the question of "do we receive information from higher level beings?".

We are the higher level beings.

I might add the teacher-student gig is also a racket, as is the doctor-patient gig, the cop-robbeer gig &c. Most importantly the lightworker-dark deal is also a racket. Lightworkers inherently serve the opposition.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #38 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 1:26pm

To be honest, it seems as if your understanding is more intellectual than you realize. I say this because some of the things you say come from a form of absolutism that seems out of balance.

"Light workers serve the dark." Which light workers? There might be some people, such as some healers, that are assisted by dark beings, but I believe it is a mistake to generalize and say that all light workers serve the dark. This is the sort thing a person would conclude if he (or she) listens to and reads matrix oriented material.

Regarding Doctors being a trap, certainly there are some doctors that help people.

Regarding us being the higher level beings, in one sense this is true, but I don't believe it is good to put the cart before the horse. I've heard people speak in this way before, but when you hear what they have to say, they aren't as wise as the believe. Notice that people who speak in such a way don't always come up with the same conclusions. It is somewhat of an ego trip when people act as if they are already there at higher knowledge levels, when they aren't.

If a person truly understood that we aren't separate from each other and that we are all one, then he wouldn't  be opposed to learning from parts of self that are wiser and more evolved. Trying to do things in an isolated way, that might be a game a person (soul) plays for a while, but eventually he will need to acknowledge that no wave in the ocean of being we are a part of is separate from all of the other waves and the source of all waves.  The presence of waves that are currently manifesting in a dark way, doesn't mean that the other waves can't learn and rely on each other. The oneness is a team effort.

The spirit beings I communicate with aren't like Gods that I worship. They are like close friends, that provide a perspective now and then. I believe it is more balanced to acknowledge and love them as I would any friend, than it is to say something such as "Back off false light! I am a spiritual warrior superstar that doesn't need the help of devils like you." Yes, devils exist, but that doesn't mean all spirit beings that communicate with people are devils. If one is too intellectual when one tries to figure things out, one might miss a balanced view.

Also, even when people aren't aware of it, they are helped by their spiritual friends.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 12:34pm:
Absatively.

The guru racket is, well, a racket. Mooji is another me, as are you. I added his quote as a relevant afterthought to the question of "do we receive information from higher level beings?".

I might add the teacher-student gig is also a racket, as is the doctor-patient gig, the cop-robbeer gig &c. Most importantly the lightworker-dark deal is also a racket. Lightworkers inherently serve the opposition.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #39 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 1:59pm

Our discoveries in our missions regarding lightworkers and their roles were a bit of a surprise to me as well.

I've no reason or desire to argue, in any case. I know who I Am. It's difficult to escape the feeling here of the old joke of a man who says to his wife: "no matter what I say, you disagree," and she responds: "no I don't."

Verify, verify, and not from mind. You (personal, and general) are skilled in these realms. Go look, ask your guides, mentors or whoever it is you work with. I Know Who I Am.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:03pm

I find your comments here interesting, Morrighan. It is always difficult communicating in words. They don't say enough. I believe that you know who you are.

I also liked the question you asked about who does the observing of the observer. See, I think that is where it becomes impossible to use words anymore.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:33pm

Recoverer 2, you are a knight in shining armor. It is a good story.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:51pm

See, Morrighan, if you can't use words, just laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. It is all so very funny.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #43 - Mar 2nd, 2017 at 9:22pm

Hi seagull,

And thank you ...

It was I who was kicked out of our spiritual physics class in mystery school after I called the teacher's game LOL. "You have a good memory," he told me, and bap! Hahaha, true story. (I will not shill for that school; it's not a place I recommend and I have completely distanced myself from it.)

Yes there really is a spiritual physics class .... And part of the understanding is our reality is a shared set of constructs, some of which are words and meanings. As we (our teams) work in the Mirror Matrix and beyond, words are of course required between us but do not form the basis of our work. In fact today we learned something new about the Mirror Matrix in the course of our work.

I'm not at work here, I'm relaxing, sharing a bit. Our teams work every single day, and we have seen 13 hour days here and there. Some of our work is published elsewhere. I have no stake in pointing you (general you) to that place. If you find it, you have done so on your own. My associates are cautious who enter that field because the smallest amount of negativity is felt and impacts our ability to do our jobs. We take definite steps to insure we don't have to waste an hour clearing each other's fields before we take up the day's mission(s).

I take care of my own field and am confident enough in my field integrity to share a bit here in the knowledge it will not leak into our work. My personal work in these endeavors is completely different and I do not share any details of that in public.

What I can say is field integrity is vital. In my own work I observe another's field and report. I very definitely do not enter another's field and absolutely do not attempt to manipulate or "fix" another's field. I'm quite clear on this point and never proceed until my client understands and agrees that if any shift in their field occurs it is of their own doing, not mine.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 12:32am

I've found out directly through experience as well as through communicating with expanded guidance, that the reality of Oneness and Individuality are equally true and equally important, co existing truths. 

It's just that humans have a long history of over emphasizing the individuality part and so sometimes it's helpful to counter balance that with emphasizing the oneness part. But, it can be over done, just as individuality can be.

Quote:

While this is essentially true, it doesn't mean a lot in a practical sense when so many operate from a largely unconscious and/or human centered way. 

We are all parts of Source, and were made in the image of same--our Spirits were. We are of the same essence.  Yet, through freewill, we have temporarily created blocks/hindrances between ourselves and our true Source nature. 

It's not a matter of just thinking them away, and repeating to self, "I'm part of Source, I'm part of Source".  It takes definite work, service, many experiences in varied environs.  It takes living, choosing, and opening up to Love, which, when connected to a human animal being, is quite a difficult process to master. 

I've yet to meet a fellow human in physical, in this life, who has completely converted all their slow vibratory/low density human parts of selves completely into pure Love/Light.  I've met a rare few that are getting close and have the definite potential. 

Meanwhile, everything in reality, operates according to Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  This fundamental, core Law built into creation means that you experience what you put out.  Sourceness attracts, begets, and resonates with Sourceness. It also means that perception follows beingness.  An individual begins to perceive more clearly, accurately, broadly, and holisically, as they "expand" or more purely attune to pure Love more and more.   

There are no short cuts. 

If it was as simple as mentally recognizing that we are the higher level beings, then there would be a heck of a lot more fully awake individuals out there connected to human form.  99% of the ones whom claim to be, seem to be either deluded or frauds. 

Regarding guidance, I'm with Albert.  The expanded guidance that I communicate with, I tend to think of as wise friends more than anything.  While I think of them as friends, at the same time, I'm aware that some of the individuals and groups involved, are definitely more evolved than both "personality" level "me" (the flesh Justin), and more evolved than nonphysical version/level me. 

This doesn't mean that someday, I won't be where they are at (that's the plan and the goal), but I also very much know that I'm not fully there yet either.  And that's ok.  It doesn't make my guidance "better" than me, but when they speak, I listen. 

I do believe there are different levels and kinds of guidance though.  I think it's important for people to have the conscious intention and desire, to communicate primarily with the most expanded/helpful/loving/aware/positive level of guidance. 

These, I tend to think of as the Co-Creators, can help a person more than any other level, even more than their own Expanded self collective.  That is because they are fully consciously in that pattern of being "higher level beings".  They are fully intune with pure Love, pure wisdom, pure awareness, pure helpfulness.  There is no lack of Love, no negativity within them anymore.  They have removed all hindrances, all obstacles, all that kept them from conscious unity with the Whole and with Source--as they, like us, once experienced the lack (conscious unity).

These don't want to be worshiped, put on pedestals, etc but if we were practical, if we were wise, and humble, we would realize that such individuals and levels are worth listening to, even more than one's own self at times.   

And ime, these are commonly perceived as having a brilliant, very radiant White Light emanation.  So now we've come full circle. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 12:58am

nm.  I'd be playing into the game.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #46 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 11:01am

Quote:
nm.  I'd be playing into the game. 

Hm?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #47 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 12:31pm

Justin mentioned opening up to love.

Yes, the best way to grow and learn is to open up to love. Intellectual activity and observing things won't don't as much as finding out at heart level.

This morning as I meditated I felt at heart level that the more I connect to my spirit self/higher self,  the more I connect to a level of being where I am not isolated from others.

No matter how much matrix-like manipulators exist, they can't stop us from tuning into love, higher levels of being, and all who abide there.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #48 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 6:59pm

What I find in my personal experience — and in no sense intended to imply either contraryism or passive-aggressive "helpfulness" — is opening up to love requires grounding in the solar plexus.

Our bodies have great wisdom. Full embodiment (in my experience) is seldom taught. We've ages of indoctrination on both gross and subtle levels that spirit is pure and the body is corrupt.

This light bulb came on for me several years ago when a kindered soul performed myofascial release on my solar plexus. Please, don't try this at home, it's a highly specialized procedure and there are only a couple people on the planet I would trust to do this.

What I can state as unequivocally true is our bodies cannot lie.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Mar 3rd, 2017 at 10:19pm

« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2017 at 6:54pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Quote:
Our bodies have great wisdom.

Our bodies are animals that are focused on physical survival. The body is fear and self driven primarily. The body has a certain amount of "instinct", which can be helpful/useful in certain circumstances and context, such as physical health. If the body is ill/in dis-ease, it can let one know what it needs to become more healthy. The body also provides "healthy" fear in the sense of not stepping out in front of a moving bus or the like, but the fear of the body can easily get out of hand.

Otherwise, there is no "wisdom" of the body.  Much of what people refer to as "ego" is the influence of their body over that of their nonphysical consciousness (who and what they truly are). It's hard to not be influenced by the body, and it's fear/survival/selfish drives at this cycle, because we are in a more dense cycle. 

As the awakening more fully blossoms here, and more and more of humanity starts to wake up and live more from their Soul and Spirit levels of self and attune more and more to Love, then the vibratory nature of the physical itself will begin to shift/change and speed up. It will become less dense, and "lighter" in nature. 

This will make it easier to more fully and purely express/channel our true natures while directly focused in the physical. 

But there are forces and beings that are against this awakening.  There are humans who unconsciously, and consciously, in a sense work for them.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #51 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 5:39pm

And in this light no great surprise when we first engage in serious communication with our body, our body's response is: [coarse language]. Do you like to be called an ignorant, stupid animal?

Play a game? On a scale of 1-10 where 10 is the least and 1 is the most: how much is our heart committed to total embodiment here and now? How much is our mind committed to total embodiment here and now?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 8:37pm

I have appreciation for the body for it's role in allowing me this opportunity of expression here.  I express this appreciation mostly by treating the body well and trying to keep it healthy. I find when I do that, both the body and I connected to the body, feel better, more alive, and it allows my conspicuousness to flow through the body better/more purely and harmoniously.

Perhaps a more incisive question is, should one listen more to the body, or more to one's Expanded self level and one's Expanded Guidance? 

Most of my experiences where I listened more to the body  and it's influence, rather than the latter influences, I experienced issues, limitations, and/or a slowing down of my  vibratory system. 

The more one listens to the body, the more towards the "red" one tends to become, so to speak.   

Most of the people I know or have met, tend to listen to their body more than their Expanded self and Expanded Guidance, and perhaps not coincidentally, most people I know or have met, aren't particularly happy and at peace. 

The way and path of the Spirit is what leads to happiness and a peace that surpasses understanding.  However, that way and path, is, especially at first, harder to fully walk than the way of the body while focused in this world. 

The last time I was focused here, I was pretty aware of Soul and Spirit, and fairly intune, and yet, I still let my body influence me too much.  Particularly in the sexual area.  I liked women and sex quite a lot.  A big part of it, was the influence of the body and of hormones, and another was more a spiritual aspect of enjoying the deeper merging with others.  For sex can be a physical reflection, of consciousness merging. 

Well, I ended up causing a lot of problems for myself and others by allowing self to indulge the body in that area. The wiser course in that life would have been to redirect that strong mostly body based energy into the higher centers and/or have stuck to being with one woman.

In this life, while I have the option of being "open" in our relationship, I have chosen to not partake in that anymore. It was not an easy choice, but it was a necessary one for greater growth. To be honest, I should have made that choice a long time ago.  I'm sure my Expanded self collective, and Expanded Guidance has been kind of shaking their respective heads a bit these last 7 or so years. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #53 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:40am

Morrighan

You are correct, the body has great wisdom, especially if we allow the mind to listen to it. I wonder how long it could maintain itself if we did not constantly poison it physically, emotionally and mentally. According to the Bible, the earliest humans lived to almost one thousand years old. Perhaps this was due to the purity of the foods they consumed, the lack of pollution and perhaps genetic purity, as they didn't have garbage DNA being passed down from centuries upon centuries of damage built up in genetic memory from harmful habits. I think it's easy to downplay the unfathomably complex nature of the body. Truly an amazing thing.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #54 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Little doubt in my mind our bodies are capable of healing themselves, lending credence to tales of very long-lived people. I would say this has not been true for at least the last two cycles, though, and likely more.

Many of the body's healing capabilities, I am given to understand, were compromised on a cellular level. Which is neither here nor there, really.

My experience in these realms goes something like this: when our bodies are in pain we naturally withdraw from the source of pain. For example, many people learn their first OBE at the dentist's office. Or perhaps, in the case of chronic pain, become "addicted" to OBE, blaming the body for the experience of pain.

Somewhat counter-intuitively, deep healing occurs when we accept total and complete embodiment. It is through embodiment we engage our bodies and our body's wisdom.

My personal experience in a sacred forest in Co Roscommon brought some of this home to me. My body in her grace held my pain for me — the pains of a long life journey and buried emotions were held in my knees and kidneys. The pain my body held made me want to be elsewhere — anywhere but IN my body because it hurt to be in my body.

Once I gave voice to the pain my body held for me, the healing began. My body did this for me. She in no way wishes to hurt me. But it was I who needed to open the conversation with love.

This I state with alacrity: our bodies know what is true. It is an invaluable tool!

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:18pm

As the body is focused on self preservation, like any animal, of course it's interested in it's own healing.

Saying the body has great wisdom, is kind of like saying our cat friend has great wisdom. Hint, she doesn't. She is driven primarily by instincts, self preservation, and material appetites and conditioning.

However, just because she doesn't have great wisdom, doesn't mean that I can't respect and love her. I do, and enjoy exchanging affection with her. This isn't the best comparison since there is Soul within Jasmine, and it's not just her body that I love, but more her Soul (and her Soul is more mature than most other cat's I've known and met). 

I'm not saying there isn't benefit to grounding.  While we are here and directly connected to the body, we are part of the physical Earth, and it's important to ground both our bodies and if we are contacting expanded/fast vibratory nonphysical energies, then it's important to share that with the physical Earth.   

That interchange/sharing of energy helps both, a mutual service. The physical Earth needs our Soul and Spirit energies, and we (our bodies) need her helpful, balancing, grounding affect since we are working through a body, which is connected to her.   

But at the same time, it's limiting to put the body on any kind of pedestal. All in all, it's a vehicle, a shell, a complex construct, and one that is innately limiting in tendency and affect. 

This is why it's very common to read in NDE accounts, that so many people who die, are greatly relieved and very happy to be fully separated from the body--not necessarily because of physical pain or the like, but because of the heaviness, distortion, and limitation of same. 

Vince, you say you're now interested in Biblical teachings?  The NT speaks some on the differences between the body and the Soul and Spirit.

Perhaps a big clue to the nature of the body vs that of Spirit, are some readings that Edgar Cayce's guidance gave.  In talking about Yeshua overcoming the world and flesh, they note that when he was on the cross, he cried out "My Father,  my Father, why have you forsaken me!?" 

This source indicated that this wasn't Yeshua--his inner consciousness, but rather the last of the body consciousness rebelling. The body was in pain and full of terror.  It did not want Yeshua to sacrifice it. Even to the very end, it rebelled against his spiritual consciousness. This "battle" was particularly intense while he was in the garden and he was praying that this bitter cup be taken from him. 

The NT records that this stress/strain was so great, that he started to "sweat" quantities of blood. He and his body was fully aware of the kind of pain and suffering he would go through shortly.  The body influenced towards that of not wanting to go through with it. But Yeshua's Spirit self, over came the influence of the body in the moment he said and meant, "But not my will be done, but the will of the Father be done".

Even in Yeshua, we can note a difference pre and post Resurrection.  Post Resurrection, Yeshua was no longer connected to a dense, animal body, born of a human.  He had co-created a new/free form that could be in the world, but no longer was of it. The form was based on his physical body, but the substance, or rather essence, was that of pure Spirit.

This Yeshua no longer experiences the limitations and pangs of the animal body.  He completely transcends the physical, and has complete control over same.  He had unusual some control over it prior, but it's much greater post resurrection.

I had an interesting experience somewhat recently. I have been wondering off and on, whether or not complete enlightenment was possible while connected to a human body. I had begun to think that it wasn't, but I wasn't sure.  A friend of mine, whom I hadn't talked to in a while, messaged me out of the blue, and he wrote this,

Quote:
Hi brother,
On a daily basis, I pick up my copies of the Holy Bible, the Holy Vedas, and the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, and I ask God that if He would like to say anything to me through these three books, would He guide my hand to the right page. Today, when I picked up the Holy Vedas, my hand went to the following verses, and I thought of you. Below are the words from that page.

"We worship the Mother of three realms,
Renowned to be the granter of eternal glory,
Let the separation of our soul from our body
Be a step to absolute liberation
May She release our soul from the bondage
Of mortal life
As the ripened melon is separated from its stem.
May our death be a step to immortality."

"Having taken the oath to dedicate your life
Towards gaining immortality,
May you know that the path that leads to it
Is that of complete surrender and dedication.
Remember, you are the child of immortality."

"O Lord, liberate our souls
From the shadows of birth and death,
Not from our aspirations of existence, i.e.,
    immortality."

"O God, help me to put an end
To all physical desires of the maligned body,
Bless that I may qualify to partake
Of the nectar of immortal love."

It seemed that his guidance, or my guidance through him, was confirming my increasing intuition that full enlightenment was not possible while connected to a human body. In electrical terms, the body probably can't handle the degree of voltage nor amps that the Spirit puts out. 

If a person was getting close to full enlightenment while connected to a human body, the body would probably die. Depending on the need, then the individual could either re-create a form from thought and Spirit consciousness, or choose to act as "invisible" guidance as most guidance does most often. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #56 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:35pm

My encounters with non-humans — dogs, cats, porcupines, cows, you name it — demonstrate they hold equal or greater wisdom than many humans I encounter. Up to you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Morrighan wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
My encounters with non-humans — dogs, cats, porcupines, cows, you name it — demonstrate they hold equal or greater wisdom than many humans I encounter. Up to you.

As I said, it wasn't the best comparison, because animals, like the human animal, have both a physical and nonphysical component.  Animals are imbued with individual Souls, which like humans, are at different stages of growth/awareness.  Human connected Souls can range from the very slow vibratory/psychopathic (very immature), all the way up to near full conscious Source attunement (extremely mature/zenith).   

So it wasn't the best comparison. 

As regards the comment towards this self--it's an interesting take considering you don't know well, either the physical, personality me nor the nonphysical me. 

With such a lack of information/knowns, I wonder how you can come to such a conclusion? 

Also, can you explain better the wisdom of the body and of animals in a holistic, logical way?  Like give various concrete examples and relate it to a larger philosophy that is internally consistent?

I would suggest to you, intuitively based, that this might help.  When you meditate and seek guidance, ask specifically to connect, attune to, and communicate with only the most expanded, loving, aware, helpful, and spiritually evolved sources. Ask these for direction, help, guidance, and shielding from hindering forces. And really mean it on both counts.   

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #58 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 8:11am

I think the body's wisdom is in it's ability to know what is best for itself and communicate this in a way that one's consciousness understands, not to mention it's miraculous self-healing potential. If the body was unable to do this, I wouldn't consider it very wise. Unfortunately the mind's wisdom can be severely lacking when it comes to accepting the body's guidance.

However, I tend to see the body/mind/spirt as one interconnected self, rather than distinctly separated. One may say Yeshua's "body consciousness" was screaming out in pain, while another would say his human consciousness was screaming out- perhaps a more integrated perspective, the mind/emotions/spirit being influenced by the body rather than an act of the body independent of the individual's other aspects of self. It is the mind that fears bodily destruction, the mind that adds emotional pain to physical pain. The fact that the mind can be trained to accept pain without reacting and adding emotional stress may be an indicator that a human's fear and suffering in the face of physical pain is mind-based, rather than some separate body consciousness possessing them.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 12:23pm

I've spent most of my life seeking to better understand the holism of the mind, body, spirit connection particularly in terms of health.  While our souls are connected to a body, it is very much an integrated whole system, however, that doesn't mean that there aren't fundamental differences between soul and body, for there are.

In Yeshua's case, he had the ability to have disconnected from the body to the degree that he wouldn't have felt pain, nor the body's terror, but as this was partly karmic and him meeting self as Joshua of the OT, he decided it was best to fully experience all the difficult parts of it, just as the one(s) Joshua had hung up in a tree to die did.

It was really less his "mind" and more his body's influence.  He had a mind like no other, and yet, at the time he was still connected to a dense, fearful, animal body.

Just think about humanity and it's long history.  Why has it been so limited, strife and suffering filled?  Contrast that with the nature of most of our souls and the majority of the nonphysical.  The latter is much more harmonious and fast vibratory.  So what's the main variable involved?  The influence of the human body animal which is somewhat a being unto itself.  Granted, the Reptilians and the psychopathic souls that have incarnated into human form have caused a certain amount of damage/problems as well, but even without these the nature of physical to nonphysical would still be somewhat like that of oil and water in that they don't mix well innately.

This has a lot to do with the origins of the physical and our original interaction with same.  It's like the physical is the shadow part of Soul, which got refracted/split off.  It's the collective negativity of Soul densified and projected out into its own, temporary, reality.

It is the shadow resulting from something (will) blocking the Light (Spirit).  It didn't always exist and someday it won't.  Spirit on the other hand, always existed and always will. 

We are here to retrieve these lost, stuck parts of us, of Soul.  We do this primarily by infusing the physical with Love.  By doing that, we raise its vibrations closer back to Soul.  However, it is both a very individual and also very collective effort.  What we call physical has a more set nature and doesn't change as quickly as mind/soul. 

This is why it's so hard, even for a Soul who has come here from a very expanded dimension, or even from the core of Source Consciousness, to fully overcome the limited, stuck nature of the human body while directly connected to same.  How many He/She's are out there walking along us?

Bigger picture truth is and has to be holistically logical and internally consistent.  It has to address all levels and aspects.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #60 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 12:37pm

We choose to be embodied.

Your (general you) relationship with your body is your business.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 12:50pm

Why do we choose that?  You know how many NDE's I've read where once disconnected completely from a body, the Soul doesn't want to, and in some cases refuses to come back?  In those latter cases, they are essentially pushed back by some beings of authority while being told they needed to go back and fulfil their life and purpose.

It's NOT a vacation we take from eternity.  It's difficult retrieval and growth process.  Most who come here need to come here for karmic reasons, and if they want to grow to the next levels. 

For those of us who come here from outside of this local consciousness system, it's different and purely about retrieval of others.  Which is why such souls tend to have a clarity of insight and perception that most human habituated souls lack.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #62 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 1:05pm

Quote:
Why do we choose that?

Which reminds me of this poem, "Maeve"*, by  Amy Sophia Marashinsky:

I am a Warrioress
a Warrioress of the Heart
I am Queen
of the domain of Myself
I am able to respond
in all situations
from the knowledge of who I am
My actions are who I am
My beliefs are who I am
All I do is who I am
That which is outside of me
stays outside of me
That which I choose to let in
I own and acknowledge
How can you be responsible
if you do not own all aspects of yourself?
How can you be accountable
without being Queen over your own domain?
How can you serve your consort, your children, your community
if you are unwilling to acknowledge and answer for yourself?

* Maeve is the Angelized spelling  of Medb, Queen of Connacht. The chief takeaway of her history is she embodies sovereignty.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #63 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 11:23am

Our bodies are biological organisms and have a lot more in common with a cat that hisses at people than divine love.

Bodies operate in a manner that is very sophisticated because they were designed by intelligent beings.  Bodies can't be given credit for their sophistication anymore than a machine can be given credit for its sophistication.

Spiritual energy is able to interact with biological bodies because in truth everything is spiritual. However, souls were designed to be eternal and not have the limitations that biological bodies have, while bodies are just a very temporary way of learning and exploring.

Break from eternity? Where does true fulfillment come from? The things of this world such as watching football, playing golf, having sex, not getting along with each other; or a way of being where you abide completely according to love with many others including the source of all and experience perfect peace? Going by my experience, the only time I feel complete is when I experience divine love.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #64 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:17pm

How does your body feel when you tell him that, Recoverer 2? Up to you. Your life.

I posted the Maeve poem, Justin, as a reminder we take ownership of ourselves. That includes ownership of our embodiment here. Up to you. Your life.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2017 at 8:34pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #65 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:38pm

I think it's probable that there is a divine aspect to the body and it is this divine aspect which is responsible for the body's intelligence. We cannot disconnect the physical with the divine, as it arises from the divine and it makes sense that it is maintained by the same.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:19am

I Am Dude wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:38pm:
I think it's probable that there is a divine aspect to the body and it is this divine aspect which is responsible for the body's intelligence. We cannot disconnect the physical with the divine, as it arises from the divine and it makes sense that it is maintained by the same.

It can be understood and approached from different perspectives. 

To answer more fully, I'll take what Albert said earlier and elaborate some,

"Bodies operate in a manner that is very sophisticated because they were designed by intelligent beings.  Bodies can't be given credit for their sophistication anymore than a machine can be given credit for its sophistication."

A metaphor related to the above.  Say a person represents Consciousness.  Consciousness decides to, or becomes involved in creating a computer. 

This computer is pre-programmed some by the person.  Say for whatever reason, the person (consciousness) decides to experience reality from the computer's limited perspective. 

It transfers some of it's consciousness to the computer, or rather and more accurately, it decides to really believe/perceive that it is at least "part" computer. After a time though, it becomes overly identified with the computer concept that it or some other consciousness originally created.  It starts to think that it is a computer. 

This metaphor while somewhat helpful, still lacks, because what really happened is more complex and relative.  A part of Consciousness split/fragmented off a part of it's awareness, it became stuck. That stuck part or level is a distorted reflection of it's source.  Like the image that is reflected from a fun house mirror. 

That IS the physical. However, once the physical came into being/temporary manifestation, spiritual beings and forces, became involved in shaping the physical. 

This has very much included working on what we call physical bodies.  Much of this work has come through a combo of ET modifying human bodies, and Consciousness gradually changing/morphing the physical from inside out.  Aka us Souls that imbue these forms.  It's a two way street of influence/interaction.  We facilitate change by and through our very connection, and the physical experience causes change in us on a consciousness level. 

In a sense, there is no real separation, but rather different levels and states of focus. Or, like above, we can either believe/perceive we are more the computer, or more the person who created same.  Of course, the true reality always was and always will be, that we are the person who created same or temporarily believed we were the computer. 

Another metaphor might help.  All is essentially and at it's core essence, pure White Light (Source).  However, our Souls/Spirits, the individualized parts/aspects of Source are like prisms. 

We either let that pure White Light shine through us clearly and it remains it's true essence and manifestation, White Light, or through our will/thoughts/choices, we have a distorting affect on the pure White LIght and we refract that White Light into many different, seemingly separated "colors". 

The physical and many other dimensions ARE the colors that came into perceptual existence when a number of Souls distorted that flow of Light through themselves. 

But again, beings fully intune with the White Light, and nearly so, also became involved and have been influencing and modifying those various refracted levels since, in the hopes of facilitating us getting back to Reality. 

Reality is Love, Source, the White Light.  It's the Alpha, and the Omega.  It is a circle, it's complete unto itself. 

Putting the temporarily refracted manifestations on any kind of pedestal is VERY limiting.  This is the very meaning in the Bible of the commandment to not worship idols. 

The form is the idol, the refraction is the idol, people get caught up in the forms and the refraction's and they worship/idolize same. 

I'm not sure I can explain it any more clearly than this.  But yes, Divine beings and intelligences have certainly been involved with the shaping of the physical since it's manifestation. 

Oddly, the physical is a paradox in the sense that it's both the result of error/lack of attunement to Source and PUL, and yet, at the same time, it's the suffering impetus and facilitator to get many Souls back to conscious union with their Source and true natures.

The ideal attitude towards the physical, is that of detached appreciation/gratitude for it's role in facilitation of growth/remembrance back to our true heritage. Thankfulness always helps, but putting it on any kind of pedestal or worship of the forms, is very innately limiting.

Imagining/creating form in and of itself is not inherently or innately limiting.  It's part of our creative side.  It's Consciousness artistic expression in action. 

What was the limiting part of it all, was some Consciousnesses deciding to go into another Being's creation of forms, and they started to change the forms according to their whims. They decided to go into/become the forms.  This manifested inharmony.  This led to two things happening.  Densification and distortion of those forms, and stuckness of some of Consciousness in relation/connection to those forms.

That is when what we perceive as the physical, came into temporary manifestation.  Both the Creator of the original forms, and many of Co-Creator's friends/associates/co workers, have been trying to retrieve the ones who started this and/or who got stuck in the whole thing otherwise. 

That Co-Creator is Yeshua's "Disk"/Spirit.  He was quite "proud" of (more delighted in) the creation of forms and patterns he had come up with.  At first he was delighted that his fellow siblings and/or children took delight in his creation as well. 

But he wasn't too happy when some of them starting going into them and changing the patterns, etc.  And he was grieved by their increasing suffering, as they became more and more stuck in the reflected, distorted versions of the forms they had temporarily manifested. Essentially "belief system" versions of his creation and those forms.    

All of this is very hard to explain accurately, as words don't really suffice.  It's like communicating in symbolic metaphors of metaphors. 

One thing I'm farily certain of, it's not really about a vacation from eternity.  Or, if it was, it was unconscious and the consequences and reprocussions weren't really pre-perceived.  It's kind of like, crap, why did we do that?  Well, now that we enacted it, we got to see it through and make it right. 

That latter is what "karma" is and all about. It's the inner knowingness that we have to heal/retrieve it and ourselves.

There really isn't judgment involved in the sense of being bad or negative.  It's more like, "well, kids will be kids, make some mistakes, but they'll eventually pick the right path".  However, sometimes some of the children take it too far, and cause too much problems for others, and that's when the Co-Creator Beings and Source aren't particularly happy or as tolerant. 

(Deleted paragraphs by The Admin.  Discussions about America politics might be interesting, they have no relevance to the topics of this website)
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 1:16pm by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:30pm

I should give some credit where credit is due. Some of the above, over arching philosophy comes somewhat from the Edgar Cayce work, or rather, Cayce's guidance nudged me in the right directions. I've since put the various pieces of the puzzle together into a holistic whole. 

If a person objectively and deeply researches the Cayce work and Cayce's life, one would likely come to the conclusion that psychic wise, Cayce's work/life was a singular, unique phenomenon.  He is to psychism what Mozart was to music, what Tesla was to invention, or Yeshua living Love/spirituality.   

Cayce was the closest thing that modern humans have ever experienced as a near direct pipeline from the nonphysical/Expanded Guidance, to that of the material. NDE's and some explorers come a bit close, but generally are a lot more limited in scope and tend to experience more distortion related to limited belief system and interpreter interference. 

There are a few holistic reasons for why Cayce's work is so singular in nature. The high degree of maturity and purity of intent of Cayce's Disk, the modifications that happened to Cayce's body (falling head first onto a large nail sticking out of a board and the nail deeply piercing his forehead), the specific and particular process* that Cayce engaged in to get into a "reading" state, and the fact that Yeshua and the Co-Creator Beings were very strongly involved in his life and especially psychic work. (and boy did life strongly poke and prod his at times rather stubborn/fixed personality in certain directions a number of times. Cayce had Leo Rising with Uranus closely conjunct his Ascendant degree, and Taurus Moon!). 

*The above process above is important to talk about.  A big part of what allowed Cayce to get such a breadth, depth, and accuracy of info, was the extreme deepness of his mind-body state. 

If we could have hooked Cayce up to EEG, most likely, we would consistently observe delta and hyper gamma brainwave states. 

Cayce's conscious, personality mind--the very body influenced part of our mind, was deeply, deeply submerged in these "trances" so called.  To the point, where he almost never consciously perceived, nor retained any information, that came through him. For all purposes, it was like he was in a state of deep sleep--except that a part of him was aware just enough to be able to talk and relay info. 

This was very necessary for both him specifically, and in a general sense and process.  This necessity of course can be overcome by great and unusual spiritual maturity and perfect physical, mental and spiritual balance and attunement--such as "He/She", but that's a whole other matter. 

Anyways, Cayce's work is in a class of it's own.  The only thing on the earth that perhaps approaches it, is the collection of Monroe explorer sessions and tapes. 

I mean, the guy talked about a pole shift cycle change towards the end of the 20th century at a time when magnetic polar knowledge and research was in it's infancy. 

Well, look up our tracking of the magnetic north and south polar speed and positions and you will note, that it was around the end of the century, that something happened where it started to really pick up in speed of movement AND weakening. A "new cycle" certainly did emerge at that time.

Then he talked about global warming becoming apparent in the polar regions starting around 58 and becoming obvious by 98 (when it was indicated changes would start to increase in speed and intensity). 

WWII start and end, the death of American presidents in office, etc. 

That's just the big picture stuff, almost in every reading in relation to medical or personal information of individuals, he and the people involved experienced verification of some kind or another. 

Swedenborg is naught but a bright flashlight to the Sun of this work (and I certainly respect Swedenborg). 

Btw, I'm not saying that this source was completely without error, distortion, etc. 

Completely pure, objective, completely accurate perception in relation to nonphysical information is not even possible while connected to a human body. No, even Yeshua who came from the Disk that Co-Created the original patterns and forms our physical reality is based on, had to detach from his and create a new form to become the He/She that Bob Monroe met. 

But, I would say that Cayce's work and info comes closer to the ideal than any other collected, material based work.

With that out of the way, it was Cayce's info that gave me definite clues to the real nature of the physical and what happened to manifest Soul involvement with these human, and other physical bodies in other parts of the Universe. 

His Guidance indicated that originally, Souls were not meant to be involved with these forms in this manner, but once it did happen, a way of escape, of salvation was prepared by Yeshua's Spirit and his co-workers. 

And if anyone wants a truly amazing and holistic insight into what Christianity is really and truly all about, then the Cayce work can point one in the right directions.  This Christianity starts in Atlantis and ends in Yeshua's public reappearances in the future. 

In short, it's the fastest vibrational large source of info that I have ever come upon (some individual NDE's etc are on a similar wavelength, but again they tend to be limited in scope as well as having more distortion).  I hope, and am working to eventually transcend same on a personal level, as far as receiving/translating info, but I'm grateful to all the clues and help it has provided on many levels physical, mental, and spiritual.

Anyways, I figured credit was due to the source which helped me most in putting it all together. I'm not suggesting that anyone become a "Cayce'ite"--that's very limiting, but rather pointing out the truth of the matter of the unusual nature of this work and that it's worth paying attention to.

The limiting aspect of Cayce's work is the time/period that he was around. People were not ready to hear certain things in a more direct and pure way.  Similar to what Albert said earlier in relation to Swedenborg.  Potent truth is like potent medicine, it often has to be administered in discrete doses for best effects.  If given all at once, it can be overwhelming.  Besides, sometimes clues and figuring things out on ones own are better than just straight outlining. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 3:26pm

Fair enough, although it didn't seem all that "political" to me.  If I had said "world" instead of a country's name, perhaps that would have been better?   

What's odd to me, is being nudged by expanded guidance to say something, and then have someone whom is supposedly pretty in touch with guidance themselves, erase it because of dogmatic rules and strictures.

That would be kind of like someone telling Yeshua in the Temple, "Shh Yeshua, we're in the Temple right now, you can't mention Rome and it's corruption!"   Cheesy  Wink

Expanded Guidance and truth has no limits, strictures, or places where it belongs more than others. It goes where it's nudged to go.

Bruce, I'm not sure what think of me anymore--obviously it's not all that well since you reblocked me, but did you know that both of your professional psychic friends, apparently thought very well of me, my potential and why I came here?  Carolene said I came here for full Christ Consciousness and Caryl said I was being psychically led by mature ET's and had unusual degree of healing potential. Not sure if you know Linn who use to be on your site, but her guidance indicated that, metaphorically I came here to climb to the mountain top. Cayce's guidance talked about my return as a liberator so called. 

I mention this not from ego or the like, but to wonder what it is you have against me?  Is it just a matter of different styles?  Or is it a matter of speaking certain truths which you don't see?  Like Reptilians? 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #69 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:22pm

Perhaps private messages to the administrator would be more appropriate. Seeing all these back-to-back posts, I initially thought you were having a conversation with someone who later deleted his/her messages. Your posts are super long to begin with and sometimes hard to digest. Maybe just accept the admin's decision and let it go. Or did your "expanded guidance" instruct you to make a big fuss?  Cheesy

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #70 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:35am

The last few times I've private messaged Bruce, I've heard nothing in response.  While it's been awhile since the last time, I figured from past, repeat experience it was probably a lost cause. 

I was mostly fine with him editing my post for it's supposed political content, but what I did not understand/agree with, was him apparently blocking me from signing in. Nor do I understand why he kicked me off some months ago, when I was getting ganged on by the 3 colorful caballeros and was mostly deflecting a lot of extremely negative personally directed energy, and after silently putting up with a lot of pot shots before I finally started to speak strongly to those doing same.    

It's possible though that he didn't actually recently block me and for some reason I was putting in the wrong password, but I'm pretty sure I knew what my password was, and I carefully tried to enter it a few times.   

" Or did your "expanded guidance" instruct you to make a big fuss?" 

Nope, not in the least bit, but I'm temporarily wearing one of these silly human suits with all it's ego baggage, and occasionally, the suit wears me so to speak.   Smiley   I don't believe in trying to "act" or appear to be "spiritual".  I have no self image to protect.  I believe in being myself fully sincerely and authentically and speaking without fear in my heart of being perceived as "not spiritual enough".  I'm VERY aware that sometimes I come off to others as egotistical, arrogant, or the like. Once in a great while, I am actually feeling or expressing some of that, but usually it's misinterpretation of an unusually sincere, direct, and honest human.  I have Jupiter in the 1st, closest Planet to my Ascendant and trine my Sun (ruler of Asc) Mercury CON.  Mercury is trine Jupiter with less than a degree of separation. Translation, super honest/sincere/direct.   

Anyways, such is the nature of focusing here as far as the suits sometimes wearing us.

Not sure why the quotes around expanded guidance, nor the general, sarcastic, petty tone?  Did I happen to get personal with you recently and just forgot about it?

Vince, I'm glad that you've found the truth out about Yeshua, some of the deeper nature of the problems/hindering forces in the world, etc, but before you get on your high horse too much in belittling another, consider that this self has been aware and accepting of much (though not all) of the above for a couple decades now and since around age 18. 

So yes, I may actually be in touch with "expanded guidance" etc.  Certainly not perfectly yet. Probably won't ever be fully there while connected to a human animal body.   

Also, I was in a bit of weird mood and slower vibratory than usual state yesterday, as it was the anniversary of my Mom's death.  While I'm mentally and emotionally quite ok with it, and it happened many years ago, the body still somehow reacts. It's like a cellular memory thing and I often feel a heaviness via the body at this time of the year.   

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #71 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:13am

My comment was more playfully sarcastic than anything else. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I was trying to make a point, which I think you picked up on. I suppose the quotes were an illustration of the disparity between some of your claims and your behavior and overall approach, but also an expression of my doubts and perhaps even aversion towards same. But it was really just my ego feeling the need to express itself when perhaps I shouldn't have let it get the best of me. My apologies.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #72 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

Continued postings of this kind of irrelevant material on this Forum will result in banning/s without warning.  I am tiring of these silly games,

The Admin

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #73 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 3:31pm

Vince, I'm going to address your reply to me in the off topic section. 

Bruce, when you leave this world, you will come see the truth of certain things better. Perhaps during your life review, you will be shown by the completed Light Beings, that I have had good reasons for some of the things I've said and done.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #74 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 4:31pm

Quote:

Bruce, when you leave this world, you will come see the truth of certain things better. Perhaps during your life review, you will be shown by the completed Light Beings, that I have had good reasons for some of the things I've said and done. 

Justin,

I've made and witnessed enough verified visits and explorations of our afterlife that I know both you and I are probably going to be seeing more clearly than we can now.  Your reasons for what you have said and done are your reasons.  As long as you play be the rules and abide by the Posting Guidelines you are welcome to share your afterlife musings.

As it happens, I'll be leaving this planet in a year or less due to a progressively debilitating medical issue.  I am prepared and ready to die when that time comes.  Until then I will continue doing what I came here to do.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #75 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 5:27pm

While it may not seem like it on the surface, I am very appreciative and thankful for your work here, both in a personal and impersonal sense.  I think/feel/know that you have provided an important service to this world/humanity.  I know that my teacher is overall/mostly happy with it and you. 

One of the differences between us and our called to service, is that you got the job of dealing with mostly the positive, feel good stuff in communicating with others.  I've got the job of addressing the unpleasant, shadow, hindering side of reality.  Guess which job is more pleasant, easier, and more feel good for a materially focused personality?   I wouldn't wish my job on you or anyone, it's a thankless one where people tend to shoot the messenger. 

But I do it, because it's important to do, if this world is to get to the future that Bob Monroe saw as a probability.  Complete spiritual transformation towards PUL.

Quote:
As long as you play be the rules and abide by the Posting Guidelines you are welcome to share your afterlife musings.

This seems to be a blatant mis-truth. In the last couple of days, I've been blocked 3 times from being able to sign into my account. Just happened again earlier a couple hours or so ago. Unless somehow you are not doing it and your site is being hacked, or someone else with admin like permissions is doing it, then you are out and out lying about the above.  If that is the case, then I would be rather disappointed in you and your lack of honesty.

Btw, I know crap about computers and haven't ever tried to hack anything.  I used a feature of the site to get back in.  I don't plan on staying, as I know in reality, I'm not wanted here. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Bruce, I would like to publicly thank you for all you have done and for allowing this site to be what it has been all these years. It is a special place to me and I have learned so much here. I hope to see you in the light one day, and I know I will. In the meantime, I wish you comfort and support during the times ahead.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Justin, I am sorry for the loss you still feel on anniversaries such the one this week. I know you are comforted by the knowledge that she lives on.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #78 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 7:04pm

Quote:
  This seems to be a blatant mis-truth. In the last couple of days, I've been blocked 3 times from being able to sign into my account. Just happened again earlier a couple hours or so ago. Unless somehow you are not doing it and your site is being hacked, or someone else with admin like permissions is doing it, then you are out and out lying about the above.  If that is the case, then I would be rather disappointed in you and your lack of honesty.

Justin, a blatant Truth for you.  No one, neither myself, nor anyone else on this website's staff has done anything to cause you to be blocked from logging into the Forums. 

Do you get an error message when you are blocked?  If so I suggest you put copies of any such error messages in a post to Allan on the Technical Difficulties Reporting Forum.

Oh, and thank you for informing me of your lack of trust in my honesty and integrity.  It fits a sly innuendo pattern Ive seen many times..

Bruce

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #79 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Indeed, my gratitude to you Bruce and the pioneering work you did.

I returned here to inform of the new vistas I and our teams explore, and trust others continue to break new trail beyond.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:28pm

Bruce, all I know is what I've experienced.  I tried logging in with my password and when I did, I got a screen that said username password mismatch or something to that affect.

This has happened to me 3 separate times in the last couple of days.  Each time, I used the "forgot password" link to reset my password to a new one, and then was able to get in temporarily.  The last time, which was today, it didn't work when I used "Justin" as the username, said username was not found. 

Again, I allowed for the possibility that your site is being hacked, or someone else is doing it.

Quote:
Oh, and thank you for informing me of your lack of trust in my honesty and integrity.  It fits a sly innuendo pattern Ive seen many times..

No, my issue is that I'm unusually honest, open, sincere and direct. Up until this experience, I wouldn't even considered the possibility of you out and out lying to me.  I spent a couple years putting you on a bit of a pedestal because I was deeply moved and inspired by your work. 

Also, umm, holistic logic check.  It wasn't that long ago where you said that you were going to permanently ban me, then did so by apparently blocking my IP.  I wasn't even able to read the forum for months.  This happened around the time that 3 different posters were ganging up on me and becoming very personally negative towards me and I finally started speaking strongly back to some of them. 

Considering that happened in the somewhat recent past, why wouldn't you try to block me now that I somehow got back on?  I'm not sure what happened that allowed me and another poster that you banned, to log back in.

Bruce, I'm getting the very strong sense that it's less you and more a very imbalanced human animal body talking to me.  I tried to be mostly positive in my last reply, and you returned it with extremist demonization of me. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:54pm

Quote:
Justin, I am sorry for the loss you still feel on anniversaries such the one this week. I know you are comforted by the knowledge that she lives on.

Thank you for saying the above. 
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2017 at 1:18pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 3:21am

I do not participate in the private messaging system here. It is not specific to you, Justin.

BTW, the topic of this thread is the white light. Any further replies I make will be related to that.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Hi Seagull,

I apologize for the 2nd part of my reply. It wasn't necessary.  While there is some truth to what I said, in a general way/sense, I didn't say it out of a place/intent of Love/helpfulness, but out of emotional upsetness.  I've edited the 2nd part.

Regarding the White Light, it's a good ideal to work towards, but I'm not sure a human can fully get there in the sense of purely attuning to and expressing. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #84 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:35am

In my view we each have the white light as an essential part of our very being. It is not necessary for us to try to express it outwardly. It holds and supports us at all times. We are perfectly accepted as we are. That is the point I make here.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #85 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Hi all.

Yes here is an update on the original topic. As stated upthread, our teams found and unplugged structures that bore a resemblance (in principle) to the theorized white light traps. I trust I was most careful not to mischaracterize their design, function, or purpose, and emphasized the structures no longer impact our daily reality constructs. They are completely unplugged.

In brief, those structures were in place for a very long time and served to interfere with the Being of individuals transitioning from their embodiment. I invite all here to verify for themselves, and not to take my word for it.

Today our teams discovered a related structure in the course of other work that is not relevant to this conversation.

We found different structures that are woven into us on our journey into embodiment. The purpose of these structures is not in your best interest.

Since all here are skilled in the required areas of work, I bring this up in the knowledge that you hold the choice to unplug these structures from your own beingness. It is not something I can do for you, it is not something you can find someone else to do for you. You won't find it in a book. As I stated, this is a fresh discovery.

You have to disconnect it yourself. You have the power to do so, and the ability to do so. You know from Bruce's work how to place intent. It will take just a few seconds and that's all there is to it.

Be well.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #86 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Morrighan:

You weren't real specific, but I suppose it is enough for a person to set the intent that anything that isn't beneficial be disengaged from his (or her) being.

In a way what you say is as glum as what some fundamentalist Christians claim when they say that you have to believe as they say or end up in hell for all of eternity. A lot of well meaning people aren't going to accept what they say.

I believe it is fair to say that a very high percentage of the human population won't hear and do as you suggest. Therefore, if what you say is true, the future is very sad for most people.

That being the case, I hope you are wrong, just as I hope fundamentalist Christians are wrong.

Perhaps it is valid that NDErs and other explorers haven't found out what you found out.

I'd suggest that you reconsider the effectiveness of your remote viewing technique, but you probably won't listen.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #87 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Quote:
In my view we each have the white light as an essential part of our very being. It is not necessary for us to try to express it outwardly. It holds and supports us at all times. We are perfectly accepted as we are. That is the point I make here.

Mostly agree with most of the above. The Source and Source level of collective consciousness (aka the White Light), indeed does completely love, accept, and support us.  It's also a fundamental, essential part of us as well. We exist within and are completely surrounded by the White Light in a sense. We can always tap into it if we truly desire to. 

While I don't think perfection is generally asked of us while we are in a human experience, I do very much get the sense that a big part of why we are experiencing the human experience, as well as other forms and levels, is as part of our growth/remembrance to a conscious version of the White Light experience (both in attunement and expression). 

This is speaking more generally and universally.  There is also the individual factor. As individuals in a particular life, we are called to different paths, challenges, and life expression from each other.  Going by all the various inner and outer messages I've gotten over the various years, I can definitely say that both my immediate guidance system (my Disk and regular guides) and Expanded Guidance (the former in collusion with the conscious Source level) have nudged, prodded, and guided me in a certain direction. That direction seems to be to attune to and express the Source Consciousness as much as is possible for a Soul connected to a human body. I've found it's a very holistic process that even involves the health and state of the body itself. 

My spouse has gotten multiple messages about me dying young (mostly dreams).  I've wondered if perhaps I'll reach the limit of what can be attuned while connected to a body, and then choose to let the body die so that I could from Spirit, create a physical form without all the baggage and density of a human body? In a couple of dreams of hers about her future human life, I showed up to her as a very human looking "ET", whom helped her during a time of war where a negative, aggressive ET group was attacking humans. 

While I listen to/consider various outer sources to some extent, at the end of the day, I listen most to the guidance messages we receive directly. 

The thing is, while all the above that we agree upon is true about the Source/White Light, we live in a reality where a fundamental Law is built in--Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  While the Source and Source level accepts us as we are, we cannot become fully conscious of our Oneness with that level until we are fully like them in a conscious, expressive sense. And to become like them, we have to purify and transform all stuck and limiting aspects and tendencies within (which relate to selfishness), until we express only that, PUL, which emanates that White Light.

Bob Monroe saw a future probability some thousand plus years down the road, where all humans alive were collectively ascending to that level of consciousness and getting ready to completely leave the human experience and maybe even this Universe/larger reality.  To get to that future point, we need to do all that we can to facilitate that process. It's not something that just automatically happens or that is handed to us.  It's a process of freewill, choosing, and creating new and ever more positive habits. 

I have always desired and sought truth over comfort. I've observed over the years though, that many humans don't really want the naked truth of things, they desire comfort and to feel comfortable. Naked truth can be uncomfortable at times, whether if one is considering hindering forces such as Reptilians, or one is considering that one actually has to work hard to get to their ultimate fulfillment and happiness, as well as helping others to become free of suffering. 

Otherwise, why would we partake in these human lives which are so difficult and challenging to our Souls, to begin with?   Do you personally Seagull believe that you came here for a vacation from eternity? 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #88 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:39pm

I'd like to add to my last post.

Morrighan says to find out for yourself. A lot of people have been finding out for themselves, and what they found out is contrary to what Morrighan suggests. For example, people have found out that there are friendly spirit beings that work with people while doing retrievals.

I doubt that Morrighan could provide a convincing explanation as to why her team's method of finding out is more valid than the methods applied by others.

Since some people have found out that there are friendly beings that help out, I doubt that such beings would just sit by  and wait for a group of people to save everybody else. And now there is supposedly something attached to people that  can only be detached if people hear about it from Morrighan's  group and then set the intent to release it.

I'm sorry Morrighan, I feel compelled to question the validity of your source. Since there is evidence showing that remote viewing techniques aren't full proof, perhaps you have received some  false information. Are you willing to consider the possibility that false information can come from a remote viewing like technique?

An example, Courtney Brown had a remote viewing session that supposedly confirmed Seth's viewpoint that Jesus wasn't crucified. Below is a link to what I wrote about this. I believe I did a fair job of explaining why Seth's claim is  bogus, it is up to each person to decide for his or her self.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/a-night-in-heaven/chapter-13/

Why did Courtney's viewing support Seth's claim? Perhaps because despite how pure remote viewing supposedly is,  his preference was displayed. Perhaps a misleading being gave him this information (he has written that he has received information from Reptilians). Perhaps Seth was correct, but I doubt this.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #89 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 6:43pm

Hi, Recoverer 2 (and others)

In all respect, I invite you to look for yourself at what I do, how I do it, and what I share. Verify this for yourself.

Our teams operate, in part, with techniques Bruce and others pioneered here. Our techniques are refinements of existing work in some areas, and are completely new in other areas. Please be so kind as to consider we know what we are doing. I trust you have the wisdom and courtesy to refrain from speculation until you have personally verified what I come here to share.

If you (general you) are unable to personally verify what I share, I urge you to refrain from public or private speculation as to the work of our teams. To date, I have not noticed any from this forum in or near my field beyond the narrow confines of this board. I definitely would be aware of you if you sought me out trans-3D. Nearly every response to my posts to date amounts to "what you state conflicts with what I've read/heard". That's because our teams are on all new ground. I trust none believe Robert Monroe, Bruce, et al are the only ones who make new discoveries.

My lack of specificity as to the nature of the structures we discovered is intentional. You have to find it for yourself. It's up to you. A general stated intent to remove structures that are contrary to your Being is insufficient. I provided enough information for you to locate the structure and take appropriate action.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #90 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:26pm

Morrighan, more to the point, folks like Albert (Recoverer 2), Outofbodydude, I and others here have been directly exploring the larger consciousness system for many years now and in various different ways. 

Personally speaking, I became consciously aware of receiving information from guidance around 12 years old.  Late at night when going to sleep, I would get very strong and out of blue thought/feeling/conceptual information about things I didn't think about in my day to day life.  Ideas and concepts like everything was completely connected, big changes were coming to the Earth and humanity that would affect everyone, everywhere, that universal Love was really important, that much of what exists in material reality has either more of a feminine or masculine balance. Fast forward 25 years to present time.

I'm not going to say that what you're talking about doesn't exist at all, but I've personally haven't received anything like that, and I've been given plenty of info that deals with uncomfortable truths.  I've also have changed much in my life to better attune the body awareness to the nonphysical, such as not eating cows, pigs, chickens, etc. Changes that weren't necessarily easy because of social pressures, built up habits, etc.  I'm used to discomfort at this point.

Both Bob Monroe and Bruce Moen have placed a lot of emphasis on verification. That's been important to me as well, because I really don't want to be fooling myself with believing what I prefer to believe vs the actual reality of things. 

How can we possibly verify what you are talking about, unless we ask to communicate/attune to/connect with only the most expanded, helpful, Loving, Source connected sources and they tell us either yes or no?   

Because, the way our reality is set up, if we tried to remote view or what not, what you are talking about, it's very possible that we could just tune into a belief system that you and others hold and not an objective reality.  Strong beliefs, especially when collective can create "thought forms" in the nonphysical. Or, like Albert mentioned, if we don't take certain precautions/guards, we can get fed info from sources like the Reptilians or negative former humans. 

The way guidance works for me, is that I'm very intuitive.  While I prefer to get deep in meditation and ask to attune only to the most expanded, etc sources, I get plenty of info otherwise through intuition. 

To be honest, my intuition tells me that what you are talking about is a misinterpretation and more of a belief system rather than an objective reality.  And to be honest, I'm not really sure what you are talking about to begin with since you're not being very clear nor holistic in what you are talking about, as well as using jargon, like vectors, that I'm not aware of any of us using and thus don't know what you mean by same. 

And to be even more honest and direct, I have wondered if perhaps you are playing with us a bit. Play is fine when it's out in the open and mutually agreed upon, but when it's not, I prefer not to play with an individual whom likes such games. 

Contrary to what Bruce recently insinuated about me, I'm about the most honest, direct, and sincere kind of person there is (this has caused me a certain amount of pain and difficultly in life with fellow humans). 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #91 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Morrighan:

Bruce Moen wrote in one of his books about light beings helping souls after they leave a lower realm. Sometimes for energetic reasons these beings slip back to a lower realm, and the light beings cry. I don't know if such beings literally cry, perhaps Bruce saw a symbolic representation. Whatever the case, it seems to me he learned that there are love-based beings that care about us.

NDE researcher PMH Atwater wrote that whether a person has a negative NDE or a positive NDE, a person experiences what he (or she) needs to experience. Howard Storm said the same on a video. I had a nonphysical experience that made the same point. NDErs and recently deceased people are able to have such experiences because there are love-based beings that go out of their way to help people. This being the case, I find it hard to believe that there are hindering structures that interfere with process--and loved-based beings do nothing about them. They are too caring to be indifferent. And if it is only a matter of setting intent, I'd be surprised if they couldn't set intent.

Your statement of having a refined method that is superior to what NDErs and other afterlife explorers have found, well, how could you know the validity of what these people found out if you didn't have their experiences?

Because of my numerous retrieval experiences I am inclined to believe what the sources I mention have found out.

When we receive information it is important to consider its validity. For the most part I have received information from friendly beings, often with symbolic imagery. However, there have been occasions when unfriendly beings have tried to pass on information to me. For example, there have been a few occasions I have been shown creepy looking black words. They would either say "assho_le" or "fuc_ you." One one occasion words with such a look said on one line "Read Seth" and on a lower line "No Satan." I'm not certain, but it seems as if a negative being tried to get me to read Seth even though I had already found out what Seth seems to be about.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:46am by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #92 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm

Is it possible for me to post a single experience without being told I don't know what I am doing / I don't have your experience / I'm here to con you / I'm being conned.

You (general you) have the skills and ability to verify for yourself. Please to consider our teams are on all new ground. You have never heard of this before / encountered this before because you have not been here before. I'm seeing contrariness for the apparent sake of contrariness.

I urge you to please afford me the same respect I afford you in coming here to share what is appropriate to these conversations.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #93 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:47pm

Hi , Recoverer 2

I trust I make no implication of anything our teams do that is superior to any existing techniques. Nothing we have found invalidates the pioneering work already completed. The work our teams do does not strictly involve afterlife retrievals. I post our findings that are appropriate to this board as a courtesy.

What I share here is new material and it makes no difference if you like it / don't like it. I'm certain there were people who didn't care to be told that Columbus found new lands and new peoples. At no point have I asked any here to believe what I share. At every point I have stated: verify for yourself. If any have, I've not heard so. I've heard pretty much exclusively why what I share is wrong or cannot be. Nothing I come here to share has anything to do with me being right. I have no stake in being right.

I'm sure there were plenty of people who had libraries full of books with learned views that the new peoples and lands Columbus reported can't exist. It wasn't that long ago Robert Monroe's findings were dismissed as codswallop. <shrug>

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:20pm

Morrighan, much earlier on near when you first rejoined, you mentioned that you used to be here and on another site run by a lady that some of us might know. 

I got the sense that you'd might talking about Linn's or Robert Bruce's site. I've been both on this site for a long time, and I was on Linn's site for awhile, a long while back. I've had a few different handles over the years, but I've always been "Justin" at my core, which is my real first name.

Is there a particular reason why you cannot share what your real first name and/or former handles on these sites were? 

Knowing who you actually are, would help me some in determining how accurate or not I think you are.  The reason being is because we live in a reality with a fundamental rule-set/law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

This Law/ruleset has many, many far ranging, important, and interesting implications and ramifications.  One of those, is that perception follows beingness.  Or in other words, the more consciously attuned to Source and PUL an individual becomes, the more expanded, clear, holistic, and accurate their perception becomes. 

Conversely, the more one puts blocks in between oneself and Source and PUL-- the more distorted, inaccurate, limiting and/or unhelpful one's perception tends to become--especially about big picture spiritual reality stuff.  Physical reality is easier to perceive for a physically focused individual. 

The outer sources that I trust and most listen to, are those that my intuition tell me are consistently positive and fast vibrational in nature and tendency.

In any case, I will bring this concept to expanded guidance under more ideal conditions--deep meditation and asking to attune to/communicate/connect with only the most PUL attuned, helpful, loving, expanded sources there are.  I will ask these to answer yes, no, or it's relative. I'll get back to the forum. 

Now the question is, will you listen to what I or others receive when we take place in this process.  Because I can tell you this much with absolute certainty. The beings that I specifically intend and ask to connect with, are far, far, far beyond you and your teams abilities and perceptions.  I trust these more than I trust any other source--especially ones that are directly focused in physical reality currently. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #95 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:24pm

Yes I was very active at Linn's. I am still in contact with a small number of people from Linn's. The reason I have not stated my user name there is private and personal.

Please be so kind as not to tell me who my teams are, what we do, and who we work with if you have no direct knowledge of that. It is frankly offensive to state: "The beings that I specifically intend and ask to connect with, are far, far, far beyond you and your teams abilities and perceptions."

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #96 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:30pm

If I speak on a public forum, and I say something somebody else finds questionable, I believe it is okay for such person to say so.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Is it possible for me to post a single experience without being told I don't know what I am doing / I don't have your experience / I'm here to con you / I'm being conned.

You (general you) have the skills and ability to verify for yourself. Please to consider our teams are on all new ground. You have never heard of this before / encountered this before because you have not been here before. I'm seeing contrariness for the apparent sake of contrariness.

I urge you to please afford me the same respect I afford you in coming here to share what is appropriate to these conversations.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #97 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:31pm

By Teams, I thought you were talking about fellow remote viewers.  Were you talking about nonphysical guidance instead?  If so, I apologize, but would ask, what kind and level is your guidance at?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #98 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm

We — our teams — are most emphatically not remote viewers, or OBEers or how-do-you-do. We're on all new ground. I work with one other embodied person who is presently in human form. All other team members are .... let's call them friends. We work together seven days a week for as many hours are necessary to complete.

The other embodied individual has no connection with TMI, Robert Monroe, Bruce, Linn or any Internet "luminary". We do the work we do because it is what we do.

We do our work out of the field of view of all but a few. It's not meant to be seen by the Teeming Millions (TM). When we come across something I believe to be of interest to this community, I post.

As stated in my original posts on this and the next topic, I came across this site as I weeded out bookmarks. On some chance I clicked the Login button and was very surprised I was still registered. Saw this thread topic, recalled something pertinent, posted, and up until now have taken nothing but flack. So truly wondering what happened to this community. Well, not wondering that much as I left here for Linn's because of this attitude and went on to much, much more.

I'm easy enough to find beyond this forum with your skill sets. I promise I won't be too receptive if you (general you) approach me on the inner planes to tell me how right you are. My focus is on the work our teams engage in, not in proving my value.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #99 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:00pm

I think it's ok to be skeptical about strong claims, especially ones that imply that there is a major afterlife trap of sorts. 

I've learned that there are various different kinds and levels of nonphysically based guidance.  There is our Expanded self/Disk/Spirit self collective, there are regular guides of various different abilities, perceptual capacity and levels, there are the Co-Creators, and there are beings that act as guidance but whom are wolves in sheep's clothing. 

The levels and kinds of guidance I most communicate with are a combo of my Expanded self and the Co-Creators.  It's more like, I use my connection to my Expanded self to relay info from the Co-Creators. 

The Co-Creator or Source level is the most expanded there is. The individuals that make up same, are of pure Love, pure perception, pure helpfulness and pure positivity.  They have the most accurate perceptions that are possible. 

So yes, from my experience, it's important to ask and know what kind of guidance level is one primarily communicating with. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #100 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:09pm

Yes, and well you should be skeptical, and I have not changed my tune on this point.

Morrighan is my name, and it's my middle name. I use that name with most of my friends.

I wouldn't know how to answer "what guidance level I have". Am I rated a AAA by the Transgalactic Angel Bureau? Or has my spiritual credit rating been downgraded for that one night in Manhattan? It's a nonsensical question to me.

Honestly, go look for yourself. By now you have a good signal on me and can find me on the inner planes with your skill sets. Names, you got. I've already done so with some of you or I wouldn't be here. Ask your own guides.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:02pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #101 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Categories are: Disk/Disk members, regular still individualized guides from other Disks, Co-Creator/Source level guidance, and false guides/guidance of various kinds. 

We who are in human form, can communicate with any one of the above, and sometimes we communicate with all of those levels at different times.  Unless one creates specific intentions and requests, then what we attune to/communicate with, depends a lot on our attunement and state of being within the moment of seeking information.

To communicate with the Co-Creator/Source level, it helps a lot to make a specific intention/request to attune to/connect/communicate with only these.  Then remembering the feeling of Love and/or deep appreciation/gratitude helps to strengthen our conscious connection with them so that we can actually perceive what they may relay. 

It's been my experience that sometimes they will help one to raise/speed up the vibrations of one's system to facilitate such communication/perception. I often ask for that specific help. This process is much like when Bruce talked about when he communicated with the Planning Intelligence.

It's far from a nonsensical question or issue.  It's actually a very important issue and not one that gets talked about enough on sites like this. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #102 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Oh, that. I forgot about that.

I know who I AM. Period.

Verify for yourself. Don't take my word for it. Would you take my word for it if I said I am A, or B or Z? I can make up anything. I've nothing to gain from doing so. Use the skills you've learned here and elsewhere, verify for yourself.

Now it is seagull who requested we stay on topic, and I had done so until these diversions regarding my authenticity. Perhaps we should make a new topic where you all can debate how properly aligned I am. I'll grab the popcorn.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2017 at 11:07pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #103 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 3:43pm

"Perhaps we should make a new topic where you all can debate how properly aligned I am. I'll grab the popcorn."

Is it wrong to be curious and to ask which kind and level of guidance you primarily communicate with?  Do you not consider it an important issue at all?  Are all "friends"/helpers/guides all the same?  Do they all have the same degree of perceptual capacity and accuracy?  Are all Disks/Expanded selves on the same level?   

Anyways, today is one of the days where I work my full time and part job, so I probably won't have time/energy to meditate on this issue.  Tomorrow, I will bring the question up to the Source/Co-Creator level and see what they say, if anything, about it. 

There have been a number of times where I leaned to a certain conclusion or perception, and I was given info during which contradicted what I previously leaned to.  Because of that, I try to stay open minded.  I will ask the Source/Co-Creator level about this with as little preconception as possible.   

Is the following question acceptable?  Is there now, or has there ever been a human afterlife consciousness trap used to trap formerly human focused Souls into undesirable, non optimally free states from a negative/unloving intention, and which uses the White Light as an attractant?

Btw, a thought/question occurred to me re: your nonphysical friends. Have you ever received certain color impressions in relation to them?
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:21pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #104 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:11pm

The simplest thing to begin with is to verify my integrity for yourself with the skills you hold. I'll return to this point.

That said, a couple of things. First, if you want to verify our teams' findings for yourself to your own satisfaction, it is important to know where to look. As I state repeatedly, I share new information about states that are new to you. If you look in the familiar afterlife territories you are going to find precisely what you expect (and, by the tenor of these conversations, hope) to find: nothing. They did not exist in the charted afterlife territories. And they have been unplugged. Unplugged from all reference prisms, past, present and future. Nothing remains of them. That's the whole point when we unplug something.

To add to the difficulty, up until our discovery of these structures, our teams are in the understanding they had gone undetected for, at minimum, the last two cycles. They were not intended to be found. Our teams did not trace the inception point of these structures, nor was there a need to. Also recall we did not go looking for them. We were engaged in other work on another project that has absolutely nothing to do with any afterlife territory. They were a great a surprise to us. Asking your helpers / team members / your own connection to Source may not be any help to you. The existence of the structures was hidden. Otherwise they'd have already been taken out of commission, eh? In fact our teams only in the last week discovered a structure that we determined has never been seen before. The architects are long gone, we observed.

Recall too, I have made it very clear the structures we found bear little resemblance to the original thesis put forward in this thread. Their design and function did not use "White Light as an attractant". I stated the structures were similar enough in principle to merit posting to this thread, but not the same. They were ingenious and insidious.

If you wish to see where the structures were, you'll need directions. I can supply these directions for you if you meet me on level 26 in the inner prism spheres. I can take you there myself. I'll probably need to, because ....

It is not an afterlife territory, nor is it on or near any astral plane. It is an access corridor transit point in the outer mirror matrix.

This is new language to you. I take great care not to language outside your (general your) experienced landscape insofar as I am able. It's the language our teams use and is painstakingly precise. For example here, in part, is how our work opened today (we started before sunrise my time and worked until nearly midnight, UTC +1): "this third false gate - It’s a false matrix in the inter-prism plates. We need to take it down through the lower octahedrons. There are false matrix spheres in the inner occlusion zones unplug and there are false parallel matrices in the inner prism spheres".

This is precision communication for our teams, and likely not at all helpful to you (general you). And so I avoid using it here where I can. Keen eyes see no mention of Reptilians or Sirian High Councils or pan-galactic overlords. It's technical and we are performing technical work. There is nothing glam to see here.

Meeting me so I can show you — much easier than following our work language — would be like a partnered retrieval. Our teams work out-of-time, so there is no reason to arrange a day and an hour. When / if you (general you) show up I will show you myself.

So, about that point of asking for my level of guidance that I promised to return to. Throw your bloody books away. Pardon my French. If you haven't gathered by now from today's word-for-word (though slightly truncated) mission briefing, our teams work in territories new to you.

My team: I said friends and that is a convenient shorthand. One team member is presently embodied as a human. That's as much as is necessary to know. Well, I am also presently embodied as a human. That makes two. Our other team members ....

All that is really necessary to know is: I Know Who I AM.

Meditate, go ask your guides, look me up in the spiritual phone book, ask the cop on the corner, run a background check in the Akashic records. We don't need no steenkin' badges. I Know Who I AM. Catchee?

Meet me on level 26 in the interprism spheres and verify for yourself. You (general you) have the skill to do so, that's why you are here on this board. And come with an open mind ....

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #105 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 1:53pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.