Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members (Read 159089 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members
Reply #150 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 2:54am

Goodbygirl,

Thanks for the detailed response, in this thread I have tried out different methods of reading a person.Take the dog that I got wrong I first thought of two dogs which is correct and then changed it to one small brown dog. It takes a bit of gumption to do this kind of thing and in the world of PSI a hit of just 25% is considered remarkable

Blessings and light

Light

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #151 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 9:21am

Thank you Alan, for your message to me on the pain of death.  I confess I do sometimes fear it.  More than that, though, my deepest fear is that I am only imagining the afterlife. That's why I'm here, I guess.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #152 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 4:24am

Yes Alan, it does take a lot of gumption. A couple of years ago I started doing professional football game winner predictions. I know nothing about professional football. I got 75% right. My hubby pooh poohed it as "coincidence" and "luck." I always wanted to keep doing it, but it helps to work with someone who does know the teams as I ask "silly" questions that they know the answer to, like the quarterback's name, the color of the jerseys, and their team mascot. For not knowing professional football, I think 75% is a good hit! My hubby doesn't know prof football, but his best friend was answering my questions and that's how I came up with the "predictions." None of my questions had to do with their past histories of winning. I simply made my "predictions" based on the actual two teams playing each other and the answers to my "silly" questions.

Maybe one day I'll "play football" again....

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #153 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 4:32am

StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 12th, 2010 at 2:19am:
Allan, I think many of the things you have posted are pretty insightful. I would love if you could attempt something with me. I'm new and all, but I find it fascinating.

Hi Stone

I will do it for you, trying to read twenty people at the same time is difficult if not impossible.You don't seem to be too skeptical. What I will try to do is when I wake up in the early hours of the morning I Will go into an alerted state of consciousness think of you and wait for imagines to appear in my mind. I actually call these visions eyelid vision because they give the illusion forming on the lids of my closed eyes

Why don't you try it for me after all you know my real name, I promise not to embarrass you in any way, because it takes some gumption to do this type of thing.I really believe we are all capable of doing this type of act but are flighted they might get it wrong.That does not matter you will improve day by day, why not combine it with your attempt to OOBE

Blessings and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #154 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 10:28am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 at 4:32am:
Allan, I think many of the things you have posted are pretty insightful. I would love if you could attempt something with me. I'm new and all, but I find it fascinating.

Hi Stone

I will do it for you, trying to read twenty people at the same time is difficult if not impossible.You don't seem to be too skeptical. What I will try to do is when I wake up in the early hours of the morning I Will go into an alerted state of consciousness think of you and wait for imagines to appear in my mind. I actually call these visions eyelid vision because they give the illusion forming on the lids of my closed eyes

Why don't you try it for me after all you know my real name, I promise not to embarrass you in any way, because it takes some gumption to do this type of thing.I really believe we are all capable of doing this type of act but are flighted they might get it wrong.That does not matter you will improve day by day, why not combine it with your attempt to OOBE

Blessings and Light

Alan

Stonecoldtrue

I started to remote view you in an altered state of consciousness. What I saw was rather strange but I must be brave and tell you exactly what I saw even if it makes no sense no, it will later.

I see a person walking in what I first thought was an empty shopping mall. Then I seem to see a tree felling operation and the tree fellers were stripping off a big section of bark for some reason.

I have another look at the mall and observe it is more like a large logging company’s warehouse if you like,

The vision changes and I perceive a small log cabin beside a lake maybe used for fishing

Not much I concede but a start and remember all this might have a straight forward explanation or it might symbolise some sort of longing and Love for Rivers, forests andlakes maybe fishing

Please give me feed back and as the visions come I will post them for you

Blessing and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #155 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 2:31pm

Alan,

This may sound silly, but can you use your ability to try to see what pets I have?  If so, want to try it?

Just a random thought/request.

My apologies if this comes across as offensive; I don't mean it to be.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #156 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:05am

Mark Andrew wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 2:31pm:
Alan,

This may sound silly, but can you use your ability to try to see what pets I have?  If so, want to try it?

Just a random thought/request.

My apologies if this comes across as offensive; I don't mean it to be.

I will give it a try tonight, you must note if I fail some people would say I am a fake

Blessings and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #157 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 1:36pm

Yes, that's funny!  Like, if you tried to win a Gold Medal at the Olympics, and you failed, people could claim you are not a real athlete but a fake.   Smiley

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #158 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 5:55pm

Yes, that's something I've rolled my eyes about multiple times with skeptics. 

They seem to think the only way psychic abilities work (if they are real at all) is like something out of an X-Men comic book, where it's fantastically powerful, accurate, and reliable.

Just because it's not as good as the sensational version in superhero movies/comics doesn't mean it's not legitimate.

But too many expect too much.

It's as silly as saying you must not be good at bat while playing baseball because you "only" hit 33% of the time.

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #159 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 1:46am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 10:28am:

Hi Stone

Blessings and Light

Alan

Stonecoldtrue

I started to remote view you in an altered state of consciousness. What I saw was rather strange but I must be brave and tell you exactly what I saw even if it makes no sense no, it will later.

I see a person walking in what I first thought was an empty shopping mall. Then I seem to see a tree felling operation and the tree fellers were stripping off a big section of bark for some reason.

I have another look at the mall and observe it is more like a large logging company’s warehouse if you like,

The vision changes and I perceive a small log cabin beside a lake maybe used for fishing

Not much I concede but a start and remember all this might have a straight forward explanation or it might symbolise some sort of longing and Love for Rivers, forests andlakes maybe fishing

Blessing and Light

Alan

Well, I have been at friend's lake house since Wednesday night, March 17th. The lake house isn't huge but its a good size and includes two small outer houses and a couple of piers. Lots of fishing going around. Not far from that area I think is a warehouse and there is a section where it looks like many trees have been stripped down but I never noticed any workers.

Next time I'm up there I'll look around at the area. Think that this corresponds with what you saw?

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #160 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 2:38am

Hi Alan,

Any chance of having a go at me please?

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #161 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:29pm

StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 1:46am:

Hi Stone

Blessings and Light

Alan

Stonecoldtrue

Stone

Blessing and Light

Alan

Well, I have been at friend's lake house since Wednesday night, March 17th. The lake house isn't huge but its a good size and includes two small outer houses and a couple of piers. Lots of fishing going around. Not far from that area I think is a warehouse and there is a section where it looks like many trees have been stripped down but I never noticed any workers.

Next time I'm up there I'll look around at the area. Think that this corresponds with what you saw? [/quote]

I would say that that was a hundred percent accurate, How on earth would I know you fish or visit a lake house, the chances of guessing that is vanishingly remote.

I do not use this gift to spy on people of invade their god given anonymity and privacy, but I could if I wanted to

I challenge you guys to find another psychic anywhere as accurate as I am

blessings and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #162 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:34pm

alchemist wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 2:38am:
Hi Alan,

Hi chemist,

I will RV you using the same method I did lastly for stone, namely the more accurate method of an altered state of consciousness method next please be a little patient

Blessing and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #163 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 3:08am

Thanks Alan,

I look forward to it. I might meet you mid-stream...

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:34pm:
alchemist wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 2:38am:
Hi Alan,

Hi chemist,

I will RV you using the same method I did lastly for stone, namely the more accurate method of an altered state of consciousness method next please be a little patient

Blessing and light

Alan

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #164 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 3:34am

Alan,

"I do not use this gift to spy on people of invade their god given anonymity and privacy, but I could if I wanted to. I challenge you guys to find another psychic anywhere as accurate as I am."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnXng_3w8c&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.