Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members (Read 159863 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members
Reply #165 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 8:55am

Hi

Regarding the link:
Volu, are you speaking in metaphors again Cheesy  That link is to a car crash!

Regarding the challenge: I found that Lin, spoken of by Rondele recently, is quite accurate and helpful.

We are all very fortunate to know such gifted people as come here!  Many thanks to you all!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #166 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 2:58pm

I think Volu is trying to say "Keep showing off and you might get burned."

I don't really see Alan as showing off though. I think he is just accepting he has a gift which he would like others to accept. I think probably that the more a person opens their mind to what he is doing, the easier it will be for him to perform.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #167 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 2:32am

StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 2:58pm:

I don't really see Alan as showing off though. I think he is just accepting he has a gift which he would like others to accept. I think probably that the more a person opens their mind to what he is doing, the easier it will be for him to perform.

[color=#0000ff]
I was not showing off but what I am really trying to do is add a little fun to our lives. That is why I  will not reveal anything of a very personal and private nature.

Blessings and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #168 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 5:04pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 2:32am:
StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 2:58pm:

[color=#0000ff]
I was not showing off but what I am really trying to do is add a little fun to our lives. That is why I  will not reveal anything of a very personal and private nature.

Blessings and Light

Alan

I wouldn't mind you revealing something private about me as long as you sent it through a private message.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #169 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 5:55pm

alchemist wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 3:08am:
Thanks Alan,

I look forward to it. I might meet you mid-stream...

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:34pm:
alchemist wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 2:38am:
Hi Alan,

Any chance of having a go at me please?

Hi chemist,

I will RV you using the same method I did lastly for stone, namely the more accurate method of an altered state of consciousness method next please be a little patient

Blessing and light

Alan

Chemist

This just might not be for you but read it and see if there are any hits.. If there are I will know I am RV you.

Although what I saw made no sense to me I will post it exactly as viewed by me. I saw what looked like a ship of sorts, maybe a model of a battle ship. Then I saw a lost key and the words walk around the tree and you will find it. The city I saw had very steep streets like those of Los Angeles, in the distance was a mountain not a very tall mountain.

There is a forklift transporting maybe rolls of paper. I see a person putting on leather boots and  lined gloves , for protection against the cold, there is no snow only early morning extreme cold.

Some one is addicted to pain medication, I see a broken wooden fence it looks as if a car had ran into to and broken a fairly large part of it.

Blessings and light]

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #170 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 1:39am

Please report back

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #171 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 3:40am

Mark Andrew wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 2:31pm:
Alan,

This may sound silly, but can you use your ability to try to see what pets I have?  If so, want to try it?

Just a random thought/request.

My apologies if this comes across as offensive; I don't mean it to be.

When I first tried to get an image of your dogs, I saw two light brown pavement specials, there seemed to be another dog (darker ) who is sick, check him out if I am correct

Blessings and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #172 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 4:02am

Quote:
This just might not be for you but read it and see if there are any hits.. If there are I will know I am RV you.

Although what I saw made no sense to me I will post it exactly as viewed by me. I saw what looked like a ship of sorts, maybe a model of a battle ship. Then I saw a lost key and the words walk around the tree and you will find it. The city I saw had very steep streets like those of Los Angeles, in the distance was a mountain not a very tall mountain.

There is a forklift transporting maybe rolls of paper. I see a person putting on leather boots and  lined gloves , for protection against the cold, there is no snow only early morning extreme cold.

Some one is addicted to pain medication, I see a broken wooden fence it looks as if a car had ran into to and broken a fairly large part of it.

Blessings and light]

Alan[/color]

Hi Alan,

The things that ring true are:
Quote:
Some one is addicted to pain medication

* I used to be addicted to pain medication

Quote:
I see a broken wooden fence it looks as if a car had ran into to and broken a fairly large part of it.

* On the way to work, I drive past a broken wooden fence where a car has gone thru it!

Quote:
There is a forklift transporting maybe rolls of paper.

* There is a lot of house construction going on here with ditch diggers the size of forklifts?

Thank you Alan!!!

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #173 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 5:00am

alchemist wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 4:02am:
Quote:

Blessings and light]

Alan[/color]

Hi Alan,

The things that ring true are:
Quote:
Some one is addicted to pain medication

* I used to be addicted to pain medication

Quote:
I see a broken wooden fence it looks as if a car had ran into to and broken a fairly large part of it.

* On the way to work, I drive past a broken wooden fence where a car has gone thru it!

Quote:
There is a forklift transporting maybe rolls of paper.

* There is a lot of house construction going on here with ditch diggers the size of forklifts?

Thank you Alan!!!

Guys are you ready to accept that I am a realm psychic not a money grabbing fake, Another hit where I described your whereabouts from thousands of miles away and not even knowing the name of who I so correctly remote viewed

Blessings and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #174 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 5:23am

Starboom wrote on Mar 14th, 2010 at 2:41pm:
The general reading "love him no matter how irritating he becomes" hit close to home, but it was part of another reading, which made no sense at all for me, so I doubt it was meant for me after all.

Star

I will attemt to RV you tonight, using the atlered state of conscious method

Blessing and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #175 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 3:43pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 3:40am:
When I first tried to get an image of your dogs, I saw two light brown pavement specials, there seemed to be another dog (darker ) who is sick, check him out if I am correct

Blessings and Light

Alan

What are pavement specials?

So are you saying saw two dogs, or are you saying you saw three dogs?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #176 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 2:18am

Mark Andrew wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 3:43pm:
Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 3:40am:

Blessings and Light

Alan

What are pavement specials?

So are you saying saw two dogs, or are you saying you saw three dogs?

A pavement special is a mixed breed, I saw two dogs that I thought were yours and a separate dog (darker fur) maybe a friend of your two dogs, one of the dogs was not well and is bothered by flies anf fleas

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #177 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 2:22am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 5:23am:
Starboom wrote on Mar 14th, 2010 at 2:41pm:
The general reading "love him no matter how irritating he becomes" hit close to home, but it was part of another reading, which made no sense at all for me, so I doubt it was meant for me after all.

Star

I will attemt to RV you tonight, using the atlered state of conscious method

Blessing and Light

Alan

I will keep my promise to RV you, but to do it correctly I must enter an altered state of consciousness

Blessings and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #178 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 10:04am

I have two dogs.  They are, shall we say, mostly Bassett Hounds, but not pure blood by any stretch.

Don't know about a third dog.

Neither of mine are sick or dealing with fleas or flies.

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #179 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 11:16am

Hey Alan,

First off by making this request don't be insulted because whether I believe you have these abilities or not isn't an issue. I'm just curious as to what extent you can push yourself so I have more or less of a challenge which if you can succeed in should not only increase others belief in your abilities but possibly influence others to find their own abilities.

I don't necessarily understand all of the fundamentals of your meditations as I understand you may not be able to access specific information upon request. Or maybe you can. It seems as if you are able to view the environment of a location and get the names of pets or friends/family that you could possibly acquire the name of a user.

I allow you permission to post my name in this thread. I would be satisfied with my first, middle, or last name (meaning just one of the three) but if you can guess my entire name then i'll really be impressed not to believe you but simply to understand how manifested your abilities are.

Hint: I am called by my middle name.

This is very Rumpelstiltskinish  Grin of a request but I think it's a fun idea. Again, I apologize if this comes off as insulting or I'm missing the concept of what you can access. I'm not looking for proof as I'm pretty convinced but more curious as to the extent of information you can acquire.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.