Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members (Read 159865 times)
goobygirl

USA
Re: Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members
Reply #120 - Mar 10th, 2010 at 3:16pm

And you can find a living Godman too...even more helpful than one that is no longer on the earth plane.

Read "Godman" by Sant Kirpal Singh.

http://tiny.cc/godman

Goobygirl

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #121 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 11:27am

Thank you for your ideas here, Alan. Yes, I will say, this is true.

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 at 6:33am:
Quote:
So true, Cricket, but there are certainly times when just a little success can go so far. Recently, my attitude is to set no limit on what can be accomplished, whether it seems practical or not. Perhaps it might take a team of viewers to complete a task, but I cannot believe it is impractical to try. Most of whatever great things have ever been done, they have been done by those who pushed the limits of what they thought they could accomplish. If one way doesn't seem practical, we can always try another, and another.

Because I perceive in you a person that cherishes their privacy I will give you some thoughts I think your very active mind is debating with itself

How does the insight that we are evolving creatures living in an evolving universe change our understanding of the spiritual path?

How can we "evolutionize" our lives by awakening our minds and hearts to the evolutionary impulse at the heart of the Cosmos?

What does it mean to live a life of passionate evolutionary engagement that integrates our deep longing for spiritual transformation and our desire to improve the world?

How can we come together with other evolutionaries to begin to create microcosms of evolutionary culture?

How can we engage our spiritual practice not just as a path to personal growth but as a contribution to the further evolution of humanity, life,

Blessings and light

Alan

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #122 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 2:12pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 at 5:51am:
Berserk2 wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 at 1:27am:
I don't mean this as a criticism.  I admire Alan for putting himself on the line like this for potential verification.  But my reluctant conclusion is this: none of these readings rises above "cold" readings i. e. chance.  However, I do concede that Alan scored a minor hit with me in associating me with the hanging gardens of Babylon a day or two after I had mentioned Babylon in a sermon.  I view that as minor ESP, but hardly as remote viewing.  I am concerned because I would like to believe remote viewing is an important gift that can be honed with profit for all sorts of purposes.  But I do know that the government remote viewing program  was discontinued because its sponsors determined that it simply did not work well enough to be of use.  So if Alan has scored "hits" with several of you who have privately communicated this to him, please reassure me.  Is Bets alone in feeling that significant information has been remotely viewed?  I do want to believe in this paranormal ability.  btw I view psychics who offer their services to law enforcement as a different skill, which rarely works, but when it does, it can be very impressive.

Don

As I have said before I will never do this for money or gain, if I did I believe the gift will be taken away by god.No one on the forum has asked me for a private reading except Betson, ask them in your next post.

I have said over and over again that I did not remote view anyone in this thread, what I did was give them a reading that is all

The gifts I use are the very same as those of Jesus, Did he not say "the things I do you will do and greate still?"

Alan

I wouldn't be so sure that the governments have cancelled these projects. Don't believe everything you read. There is a reason that most missiles are kept underground in hardened bunkers. I do have to agree with the "cold calls". I have seen nothing here that I couldn't come up with myself.
Example..
I see a son grieving over the loss of his mother....

One who has just won a small lottery win just when it was needed the most....

Losing your house so recently has caused many problems.....

Job insecurities is making you preform as less of what you know you can....

You remember the indiscretions of someone older and it keeps reminding you of a darker point in your childhood...

All could be called viewings of others. Do any of them connect with any of you? Not that this could be what you are doing Alan...I am just pointing out that they do look a little cold.
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:07pm by hawkeye »  

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #123 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 2:59pm

hawkeye...his comments regarding my situation were better than 90%.  Daughter with a tooth problem...never a cavity until three weeks ago;  my recent sinus issues...haven't had an infection for almost eight months until two weeks ago; car difficulties (haven't had any in years until just week before last and it happened again and again); a remarkable event in an elevator in a lucid dream; his reference to the basic thrust of my questions that led me to where I am today... those things couldn't be said about everyone here...although you could make a case that everyone's soul is unique and unusual, and probably universal.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #124 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 4:34pm

This is more general, please see if any of it fits you and report back

Someone has a rash on the face and upper chest are. You are a lover of roses flowers and butterflies.You would like to know if you really have a guardian angel Look for feathers appearing from nowhere then your angel will reveal it self by this method to let you know she is nearby.

You are puzzled by the way a recent comment has angered a person who is a fundamental Christian. There is a person you find difficult to love or forgive. Make hast and stop procrastinating around a recent decision

For the past few months you have been depressed on and of, but with the coming of Summer you will smile again.

Albert comes to mind he passed over 10 years ago and sends his love. Your lovely granny smiles at you from the veil that separates you and her

Don't worry be happy everything will right itself.

The answer you seek is that there really is an afterlife.  The garage needs tidying and cleaning out. If you do this you will find something of sentimental value. Although you call him Dick he would like people to refer to him as Richard.

Daddy has a lions heart and you love him more than life.

Your children seem to have distanced them from you, but they are now adults and making their own pathway in life

You have faith like a heart.

Grit your teeth and love him no mater how irritating he becomes. She puts on very red lipstick that does not suit her pretty face.

1. "There is no scientific evidence whatsoever of any miracles ever actually occurring."

2. "The Jesus story just is an accumulation of myths of legendary people, all rolled into one uber-nice guy."

3. "Science and faith are incompatible ways of thinking. Separate realms that should be kept separate."

4. "The history of science is the story of one religious superstition after another being eradicated by reason and logic."

5. "The Bible is a translation of a translation of tales cobbled together by Constantine in 300AD."

6. "St. Paul invented Christianity by making a nice rabbi named Jesus into a god."

7. "Evolution disproves God."

8. "In their arrogant superiority, Christians think everybody else is going to burn in hell for all eternity."

9. "The Bible is riddled with contradictions and therefore cannot be the perfect word of God."

10. "More people have been killed in the name of religion than any other cause in the history of the world."

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #125 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:06pm

usetawuz, I am not saying that Alan is a fake. With a hit like he had on you, I couldnt say that. It is remarkable to get so close. 90%!! I believe he is telling everone exactly what he is picking up. What I am saying is that I agree with Don that a lot look like "cold" readings. There have been a number of people who do that for a living.  Like that John Edwards guy. ( I think that is his name) The readings go something like..

I am picking up the letter... M....Mary,....Margy....Mikey....Micky...any one out there? How about Mom? Perhaps over on this side. Lets see. Hmmm. I see an sick older person...perhaps in a home, or a home setting...anything?  I see her standing behind you. She wishes she could have spent more time with you. That you shouldn't worry, she is OK. All the health issues are now fixed.  And she knows that you love her ...etc
I am not saying its fake. It only can resemble something thats not "all true". Some are better at it than others. I pick up on vibrations, pictures, thoughts, etc all the time.In fact as of late, I am picking up so much of others emotions and the M Band as a whole. An example is watching a show like Extreme Home Makeover. It can leave me in tears. I feel the emotions of many who are also watching. Or the past earthquakes. The emotional impact I am feeling is so increased. I wonder if it is an increase that others are also feeling? (or is just menopause kicking in?) Perhaps as we get closer to 2012, everyone will start feeling more of how our actions and words are affecting others. Wouldn't that be an eye opener?

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #126 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 7:40pm

Nothing for me yet. I'd like something specific to my situation...as my living conditions are unique from everyone else's and a true "hit" would be easy to spot. Thanks!

Goobygirl

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #127 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 11:53pm

hawkeye wrote on Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:06pm:
usetawuz, I am not saying that Alan is a fake. With a hit like he had on you, I couldnt say that. It is remarkable to get so close. 90%!! I believe he is telling everone exactly what he is picking up. What I am saying is that I agree with Don that a lot look like "cold" readings. There have been a number of people who do that for a living.  Like that John Edwards guy. ( I think that is his name) 

No problem...I didn't take it that way.  I just wanted to say how well he hit me.  A reader friend of mine also says I have an energy that really throws out alot of stuff, so I might be  easier to read than some.  In fact, my next door neighbor offers me domestic advice after picking up my stray energy flowing across our property line!  I told her I'd try to reign it in, but she said not to bother...after all she may get something that might help me.  She also said she's been my older sister in two previous lives, so she'll always look out for her little brother!  I don't want to move!

I went to a John Edwards event and you imitated it pretty well, but there were times when he had the entire crowd in tears with the accuracy of the comments, and while one woman made it look like he'd really botched it, after he'd moved on the woman's friend got the clue and Edwards was completely accurate, the subject woman had been too stage-shocked to be able to think earlier.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #128 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 1:16am

hawkeye wrote on Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:06pm:
usetawuz, I am not saying that Alan is a fake. With a hit like he had on you, I couldnt say that. It is remarkable to get so close. 90%!! I believe he is telling everone exactly what he is picking up. What I am saying is that I agree with Don that a lot look like "cold" readings. There have been a number of people who do that for a living.  Like that John Edwards guy. ( I think that is his name) The readings go something like..

I am picking up the letter... M....Mary,....Margy....Mikey....Micky...any one out there? How about Mom? Perhaps over on this side. Lets see. Hmmm. I see an sick older person...perhaps in a home, or a home setting...anything?  I see her standing behind you. She wishes she could have spent more time with you. That you shouldn't worry, she is OK. All the health issues are now fixed.  And she knows that you love her ...etc
I am not saying its fake. It only can resemble something thats not "all true". Some are better at it than others. I pick up on vibrations, pictures, thoughts, etc all the time.In fact as of late, I am picking up so much of others emotions and the M Band as a whole. An example is watching a show like Extreme Home Makeover. It can leave me in tears. I feel the emotions of many who are also watching. Or the past earthquakes. The emotional impact I am feeling is so increased. I wonder if it is an increase that others are also feeling? (or is just menopause kicking in?) Perhaps as we get closer to 2012, everyone will start feeling more of how our actions and words are affecting others. Wouldn't that be an eye opener?

I don't like being equated to John Edwards though I admit that the last reading went something like his. But remember he does his reading in front of his audience and can pick up subtle clues like is it mmmmmmmaaaatttt or mmmmmoooo
EG MOST LIKELY Martha or mother

Looking carefully at his audience he can see right in front of of him who are responding. Could he do what I do I seriously doubt it?

Note; I have yet to remote view you guys and what I have done up to now is try to read people of whom I know absolutely nothing from thousands of miles away that are nameless to me .

Further reading below

You are basically a good, open-open minded, intelligent person. A voice deep down within you calls urging you to find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the afterlife.

You have the ability to discriminate between that information which is objective and repeatable and that information which is subjective – the beliefs which are personal and which cannot be independently confirmed. You want definitive proof about the afterlife. You do not want others to do the thinking for you.

You rebel against religious absurdities, obscenities and cruelty which insult your intelligence wherever they come from.

In other words, we/you are “God the Infinite Consciousness” with a “localized point of view” An aspect or facet of the great reality we call God. And yet our whole system of thought divides the “Great Observer God” from the observed us; it divides the “God the Infinite Consciousness” into a world of objects separated by space and time.

[Near-Death Experiencer Foresaw Cataclysmic Disaster in Asia

(Jan. 15, 2005)
On April 16, 2002, Kevin Williams published on his website the near-death testimony of Alan McDougall which contained the following vision of the future:

"While this omnipotent being was speaking, I could see a panoramic view of planet Earth, as if I was a space man observing the Earth, all the time, from the window of a space vehicle. The voice that I took as God, was not pleased with what was happening on our planet, and kept referring to humanity in the terms of "mere mortal man, I am displeased with you" (I cannot remember why he was displeased). While this unseen being "God" was speaking, the Earth was revolving and stopping at intervals over each continent, in turn, where a warning message was given to each continent.

What I can remember was that he was saying to humanity that he was displeased with their evil actions in some way. The frustrating part is that I could not retain all that was said to mere mortal man, by this being, while I was with him viewing the Earth. I do, however, clearly, remember two warnings.

One that a cataclysmic event would start from the Indian subcontinent. The other that the Middle East crises would not be solved by the peacekeeping efforts of man and that divine direct intervention would eventually come to the Earth, sometime in the future, because of the unbelievable evil that some mere men were perpetuating and directly responsible for on Earth (rape of the planet)."... [Read more

Blessings and light

Alan
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2010 at 10:08pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #129 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 2:19am

Allan, I think many of the things you have posted are pretty insightful. I would love if you could attempt something with me. I'm new and all, but I find it fascinating.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #130 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 2:26am

StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 12th, 2010 at 2:19am:
Allan, I think many of the things you have posted are pretty insightful. I would love if you could attempt something with me. I'm new and all, but I find it fascinating.

I promise to come back to you later when I will do the actual remote viewing, which by the way is much more difficult than any reading

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #131 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 2:35am

The Strange Thing About Alan??? 

Most of those guys talk to each other in equations, or they fire these abstract densely-packed conceptual bombs back and forth... and so the funny thing is that Alan seems to fit right in there, and his posts don't stick out too much.

Now I can't say whether or not anybody there fully understands him, but they do seem to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"PS. Don't feel the need to respond to this post; save your internet time for things like "Top Down Approach & Unified Field Theory".

Although you simplified a very complex set of ideas, my brain still hurts from reading it!"

He actually made an interesting observation on Einstein's Unified Field Theory and I think people (sort of) understood him...

I think Alan is pretty smart and so I respect him, but I think his intelligence is hidden by his peculiar way of communicating, maybe?

(Anyway, I don't know him  well  and so I shouldn't speculate about him...)

Below are answers to your many questions

1) We have an eternal soul
2) We have always existed and will always continue to exist.
3) There is life after death
4) Life has purpose even with the worst suffering
5) Creation is a duality by the Great Oneness.
6) You must not be fatalistic you can direct much of your life by intuition.
7) All of us evolve or devolve according to our actions
8) Everyone is accountable for their actions
9) You are your own judge
10) Everything in creation is intertwined and interconnected with everything else.
11) The universe is Superconsciousness alive
12) There are countless heavens and countless hells; each culture tends to create their own
13) Your brain is not your mind, mind and soul are synonyms.
14) A person never stops learning and experiencing because existence is infinite.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #132 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 5:38am

More on mother earth,

The earth will brush off that, which hurts her,
Her lungs, veins and blood are dirty and she has a high fever
She is ill and her warnings go unheeded or too late.

Listen humanity it is a privilege to live on my skin, not a right
You do nor own me and have no right to abuse me like you are doing

Heed the warnings or it will be too late and an earthquake of enormous propositions
Will crack open my skin and destroy millions

Stop running ahead you are too immature to try and manipulate my weather.
An end of an age is at hand, choose life or head this warning and live
You are giving life to the inanimate and it will rule you very soon if you refuse to heed this warning
Then no man shall be free and everyone held down by an n unbearable burden

We are watching and debating your end
You are not in isolated, we know your every move mere mortal man.
Stop killing the mother that gave you life
Or we will bring forward the last day of reason

[b]THE BIG SLEEP

As I approach the infinite long dark night
If you can resonate with the poem below by me below my account into life after life and mysteries of the universe and beyond will greatly interest you

I resist it with all my might
I try and try to comprehend this end
To which all men must descend

Is it a sleep that all must take?
Or is it an eternal end that all must make?
I like to dream of awakening in light not dark
In a beautiful place to which all righteous men depart

Do we sleep the sleep of forever?
Or do we awake some other place together?
Does the answer to this ultimate question
Remain forever a process of eternal redemption?

On one glorious day from timeless sleep I awoke
And heard a beautiful and kind voice that sweetly spoke
My faithful son at last you have became to understand
Exactly your place in this troubled land

You my beloved have truly never ceased to seek
The infinite destiny that in eternity for you I keep
So for you and your family no eternal death awaits
Because of your zeal to know your fate

Soon I will bring you all to this most Holy Place
And there I will you never forsake
Very soon you shall hear a sweet call in the dark of night
Come, come into the Holy Glory of the Father Spirit of Mighty Might

I walk in the cool of evening along sweet meadows I have never seen
I smell the beauty of grasses that have never been
Strange golden streams of crystal water flows
As blue glory of mighty skies above glows

I search the long forgotten memories in the attic of my mind
Along the twisted channels the very depth soul that I could not find
I see before me things so wonderful I knew from long long ago
I puzzle over the enigma of knowing what I do not know

Out there far beyond the knowledge of any man is revealed
Something of such great mystery to it my heart had appealed
Why have I on this one thing so many years stalled?
Is this most infinite knowledge from many man would be appalled?

Walking on through the shade of great trees that give eternal life
I hear the sweet forgotten voice that comes to free all from everlasting strife

High green new grasses in this new do land grow
As transparent waters chuckle dance and sparkle and flow

ALAN MCDOUGALL (COMPOSED 16/2/2007)

[/b]

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #133 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 6:01am

Something I always find curious about that whole idea of all of humanity being judged, is it really isn't ALL of humanity. You could blame the people who are doing nothing to stop it, but the real culprits are the individuals actually committing the acts. And yet they represent all of humanity somehow. I love the Earth and would do nothing to harm it. I believe Earth is nature and that nature is its own entity, and the creator of our vessels. Our bodies so to speak. I sometimes wonder if tragedies involving nature isn't just chaos, but nature acting out in discontent as if to say "Always remember that I am more powerful than you. Respect me and I will respect you."

If anything physical should be worshiped, it is Earth.

But the people who do the harm should not represent all of humanity. It's almost like how people view Hitler. No doubt he was a terrible man, but people forget the guy was a leader and an organizer and that is bad...but is it really as bad as the people who actually got their hands dirty? The ones that actually ran the camps and pulled the triggers? Those men to me are much worse than Hitler. He was like any coward in power, using others to do his bidding. But the truly evil were those who acted under orders. What a terrible place they must all be. I imagine it would take millenniums to absolve yourself of such acts.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #134 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 3:01pm

Hi Alan,

Lost my father last summer, so you were spot on with that.  "...making him an alien in his own house" was also very relevant, though not with "cell phone" but other similar electronic devices -- that's my 16 year old son, for sure!

Though your visions may be general enough to apply to others, still, I'll take them as meaningful messages for me from some larger consciousness.  The thing with my son definitely needs to be addressed.  Thanks.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.