Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members (Read 159878 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Re-visit my remote viewing of forum members
Reply #180 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 11:34am

StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 11:16am:
Hey Alan,

First off by making this request don't be insulted because whether I believe you have these abilities or not isn't an issue. I'm just curious as to what extent you can push yourself so I have more or less of a challenge which if you can succeed in should not only increase others belief in your abilities but possibly influence others to find their own abilities.

I don't necessarily understand all of the fundamentals of your meditations as I understand you may not be able to access specific information upon request. Or maybe you can. It seems as if you are able to view the environment of a location and get the names of pets or friends/family that you could possibly acquire the name of a user.

I allow you permission to post my name in this thread. I would be satisfied with my first, middle, or last name (meaning just one of the three) but if you can guess my entire name then i'll really be impressed not to believe you but simply to understand how manifested your abilities are.

Hint: I am called by my middle name.

This is very Rumpelstiltskinish  Grin of a request but I think it's a fun idea. Again, I apologize if this comes off as insulting or I'm missing the concept of what you can access. I'm not looking for proof as I'm pretty convinced but more curious as to the extent of information you can acquire.

Have you thought about how many names English and other there are, literally hundreds of millions. You middle name might not even be an English name.

If I achieve this then I will possibly be one of the most powerful psychics in the world.

But what the heck I will give a go even if I make a complete mess of it.You must acknowledge that very few people would be brave enough to put their heads on a block like I have been doing in this thread

Blessings and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #181 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:10pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 11:34am:
Hey Alan,

First off by making this request don't be insulted because whether I believe you have these abilities or not isn't an issue. I'm just curious as to what extent you can push yourself so I have more or less of a challenge which if you can succeed in should not only increase others belief in your abilities but possibly influence others to find their own abilities.

I don't necessarily understand all of the fundamentals of your meditations as I understand you may not be able to access specific information upon request. Or maybe you can. It seems as if you are able to view the environment of a location and get the names of pets or friends/family that you could possibly acquire the name of a user.

I allow you permission to post my name in this thread. I would be satisfied with my first, middle, or last name (meaning just one of the three) but if you can guess my entire name then i'll really be impressed not to believe you but simply to understand how manifested your abilities are.

This is very Rumpelstiltskinish  Grin of a request but I think it's a fun idea. Again, I apologize if this comes off as insulting or I'm missing the concept of what you can access. I'm not looking for proof as I'm pretty convinced but more curious as to the extent of information you can acquire.

Have you thought about how many names English and other there are, literally hundreds of millions. You middle name might not even be an English name.

If I achieve this then I will possibly be one of the most powerful psychics in the world.

But what the heck I will give a go even if I make a complete mess of it.You must acknowledge that very few people would be brave enough to put their heads on a block like I have been doing in this thread

Blessings and light

Alan

Oh absolutely. I can admit that I'm not brave enough to even try. I actually have some fear of obtaining knowledge and confirming things. I accept that this is part of my purpose in this lifetime but as of right now I am just not fully committed or ready for the full journey. I will be I can feel it. But it isn't time. So yes you are incredibly brave and gifted for your attempts. But as they say "practice makes perfect" so the more you keep at it the better you will be. I do believe one should have no fear of using these gifts as if they were forbidden we shouldn't even have the ability. Just as I conceive natural drugs to be "cheat sheets." The gift itself is a complete part of moving forward and I think that one day it could be very natural in our species.

Honestly I will be impressed if you even get close. But I won't judge you if you're completely off; you have my word. This is only an experiment.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #182 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 5:04pm

I'm finding this sort of thing very confusing. Obviously a lot of information is being presented to us when we are in trance work.

When I tried to pick up on Alan's RV of me and reverse the flow, I immediately saw a single story villa style house surrounded by short palm tree type plants about 4-5 feet high. I also saw an internal floor plan of the house.

Now whether this represents Alan's house or one of the other 6+ billion people on earth I have no clue!!!

I believe we all possess this ability. but a fortunate few are able to fine tune and focus it on where they want to go...

Hey Alan,

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #183 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 1:57am

StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:10pm:
Hey Alan,

Blessings and light

Alan

Oh absolutely. I can admit that I'm not brave enough to even try. I actually have some fear of obtaining knowledge and confirming things. I accept that this is part of my purpose in this lifetime but as of right now I am just not fully committed or ready for the full journey. I will be I can feel it. But it isn't time. So yes you are incredibly brave and gifted for your attempts. But as they say "practice makes perfect" so the more you keep at it the better you will be. I do believe one should have no fear of using these gifts as if they were forbidden we shouldn't even have the ability. Just as I conceive natural drugs to be "cheat sheets." The gift itself is a complete part of moving forward and I think that one day it could be very natural in our species.

Honestly I will be impressed if you even get close. But I won't judge you if you're completely off; you have my word. This is only an experiment.

The only name that came to mind was Pete or Peter

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #184 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 2:11am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 1:57am:
StoneColdTrue wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:10pm:
Hey Alan,

Blessings and light

Alan

The only name that came to mind was Pete or Peter

Alan

Well. Unfortunately I don't even known anyone personally by Pete or Peter. Perhaps my name in another lifetime? I guess only I have the ability to confirm that though.

I had some Texas Pete on my lasagna tonight though  Cool

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #185 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 2:15am

alchemist wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 5:04pm:
I'm finding this sort of thing very confusing. Obviously a lot of information is being presented to us when we are in trance work.

When I tried to pick up on Alan's RV of me and reverse the flow, I immediately saw a single story villa style house surrounded by short palm tree type plants about 4-5 feet high. I also saw an internal floor plan of the house.

Now whether this represents Alan's house or one of the other 6+ billion people on earth I have no clue!!!

I believe we all possess this ability. but a fortunate few are able to fine tune and focus it on where they want to go...

Hey Alan,

You were partly right, but it is my daughter's house that you somehow zoned into. But I think it great that you tried it for yourself. What I do is think about you as I lay in a dark room and Wait for visions to appear on my closed eyelids

Blessing and light Pete

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #186 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 2:26am

Stone

Texus "Pete" did come near the name. I think I was telepathically zoning into your thoughts and not your surroundings

Not a complete Miss, there are billions of names to choose from and these names kept flooding into my mind

Blessing and Light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #187 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 3:39am

Yeah maybe. I don't think I was thinking that hard about hot sauce though haha.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #188 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 9:50pm

Hi

Not to belittle either of your efforts, Alan and Stone, but I think you are getting into making a parlor game of your connections with the Web of Life, and so the information you are receiving is of a parlor game level of importance (hot sauce.)

This connection we all have is what shows we are part of the whole of life. Whole -- holy. Imo what you're doing doesn't show the respect this realm of information deserves.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #189 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:55am

betson wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 9:50pm:
Hi

Not to belittle either of your efforts, Alan and Stone, but I think you are getting into making a parlor game of your connections with the Web of Life, and so the information you are receiving is of a parlor game level of importance (hot sauce.)

This connection we all have is what shows we are part of the whole of life. Whole -- holy. Imo what you're doing doesn't show the respect this realm of information deserves.

Bets

Well I don't think there is any disrespect involved. My initial request was only to see at what degree Alan could access information. The comment about hot sauce was just a light hearted joke as I don't think he was really picking up on my hot sauce, but it did happen to be the only reference to a "Pete" that I had. You don't think that's kind of funny? Even the web of life surely has or at least accepts a sense of humor.

Alan,

You referred to alchemist as Pete. Maybe you picked up on the wrong person?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #190 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:34am

Hi

Bets

Exactly dear Betson, it was all done in an atmosphere of fun.I could go into the darker realms of suffering that we all experience sometimes during our lives. But I am sure nobody wants to have their dirty washing out in the public

Blessings and Light

Alan,

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #191 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 2:04am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:34am:
Hi

Bets

Exactly dear Betson, it was all done in an atmosphere of fun.I could go into the darker realms of suffering that we all experience sometimes during our lives. But I am sure nobody wants to have their dirty washing out in the public

Blessings and Light

Alan,

Well, there is of course the fine invention of the private message.

IP Logged

Starcraft
Ex Member

Reply #192 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 7:15pm

Do me if you get the chance Alan, you know me more than you think technically. I am not going to explain why though. You can tell me anything you are able to get. I am both a good and evil person and I will not be embarrassed. I have some dark secrets along with great loves, hopes, and dreams.

I think it's interesting what you are doing and would like to see what you get.

I will confirm everything I can. It'll be good for me too if we get some good hits because I need more uhhh faith so to speak.

IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #193 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 7:37pm

Hi Alan,

When I tried again, I picked up again on your flow - it feels like a temporary passageway has been opened that you can simply enter through.

I then 'imped' what I believed to be your house. It was a 2 storey house (living down, bedrooms upstairs).

The door is situated in the middle of the front of the house opening to a small entry foyer perhaps 6 feel square which led up to a staircase in the middle of the house.

It was dark at the top of the stairs.

Standing there at the foot of the stairs, to my left I could see the lounge/living room opening to the left of the entry foyer followed by the dining area behind it.

I *think* there was a fireplace in the middle of the left wall of the lounge...

Was this your place or did I get detoured again? Smiley

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 2:15am:

Hey Alan,

You were partly right, but it is my daughter's house that you somehow zoned into. But I think it great that you tried it for yourself. What I do is think about you as I lay in a dark room and Wait for visions to appear on my closed eyelids

Blessing and light Pete

Alan

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #194 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 4:37am

alchemist wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 at 7:37pm:
Hi Alan,

When I tried again, I picked up again on your flow - it feels like a temporary passageway has been opened that you can simply enter through.

I then 'imped' what I believed to be your house. It was a 2 story house (living down, bedrooms upstairs).

The door is situated in the middle of the front of the house opening to a small entry foyer perhaps 6 feel square which led up to a staircase in the middle of the house.

It was dark at the top of the stairs.

Standing there at the foot of the stairs, to my left I could see the lounge/living room opening to the left of the entry foyer followed by the dining area behind it.

I *think* there was a fireplace in the middle of the left wall of the lounge...

Was this your place or did I get detoured again? Smiley

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 2:15am:

Hey Alan,

Blessing and light Pete

Alan

Some of what you got was very close, indeed I live in a double story complex not a house. There are stairs like you stated but no fireplace, remember I live in South Africa which is very seldom cold enought to need a foreplace. But good for you keep on trying try to go into a quete dark place cover your eyes put on some sothing muisic and waite for the images to appear on your eyelids

Blessings and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.