Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
My Criteria for a True Heaven (Read 28258 times)
Berserk2

My Criteria for a True Heaven
Sep 19th, 2008 at 5:17pm

One can label a given spiritual plane as a heavenly or hellish realm in an arbitrary way.  Bruce Moen once describes a "City of Angels" in a way that seems distinct from Focus 27.  My impression from Bruce's description is that he was unable to explore this realm in depth.  Robert Bruce reports OBE glimpses of a similar glorious realm through a kind of keyhole, but is unable to enter it.  On the basis of all my reading about OBE and NDE exploration, here are my 5-fold criteria for "a true heaven."  These criteria fit the biblical model as well.  

(1) The environment is brighter than the sun, but does not hurt one's
     non-physical eyes.
(2) The percipient sees hundreds of brilliant new colors that are
    unknown on earth.
(3) Heavenly matter such as flowers and water droplets from ponds or
    lakes are literally "alive."
(4) The sounds of heavenly realms are transformed into unearthly
     music and interactive harmonies when prolonged attention is
     focused on them.  For example, NDEers may focus on the roaring
     of a heavenly waterfall.  As they maintain this focus, the roaring
     is transformed into spectacular music.  The NDEer then beocmes
     aware of different melodies emanating from the plants and
     flowers around him.  These different melodies blend together into
     one awesome harmony.  Some NDEers report that the joy of
     experiencing this harmony is even greater than the joy of their
     reunion with their deceased loved ones in the heavenly greeting
     party!
(5) Those entering this realm are overwhelmed by an awareness of
     PUL emanating from Christ.  This claim seems bolstered by the
     best verfications, most notably Swedenborg's many years of
     touring the heavens.  I am open to the possibility of non-
     Christocentric heavens, but so far the verifiable evidence
     known to me does not support this.  In any case, such inferences
      need to be based on oft replicated exploration rather than New
     Age political correctness or Christian bias.

I have now learned from both Ethiopian and Ugandan missionaries that thousands of Muslims are converting to Christianity as a result of experiencing Christ's presence in visions.  What is striking is that these converts do not interpret their visions in terms of the lofty portrait of Christ in the Koran.  Intrinsic to their visions is an awareness that this apparition is the Christian Jesus!  I discovered just how widespread this phonomenon is from  the Ugandan Children's Choir that recently performed in our church.  I am particularly impressed by verifications produced by paranormal experiences that defy preconceptions.  So I am also impressed by the widespread phonomenon of atheists being converted to Christianity through their NDEs.  Conversely, past discussion here has not produced even a single case of a Muslim who experienced the Being of Light as Muhammad.  Atwater does report a case where one of the non-luminous beings encountered by a Muslim is Muhammad.  But only the widespread patterns matter because the line between lucid dreams, hallucinations, and genuine NDEs is elusive.  Obviously, these patterns need to be researched in greater detail.

Don      

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: My Criteria for a True Heaven
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 6:17pm

Don:

As you know, I've had experiences with Christ.  The first time was when I had my night in heaven experience. It began with the understanding that in some way Christ is a reality, the person of Jesus did exist, and he did represent divine truth when he was here.

For a while I wondered if the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke most accurately represent Christ, or the Gospel of John. Because Christ's being seemed so holy during my night in heaven experience, I tried to elevate his status by considering the gospel of John viewpoint.

I can't say I know what his being is all about, but right now I figure he is a Soul, a child of God like the rest of us. It is just that he reached a state of being while human that many people don't reach while human.

I believe that when any Soul reaches a certain level of development, it understands about its oneness with God. This doesn't mean that a particular Soul's being is the being that created everything. It means that a particular Soul's being has reached the level where it lives according to the same love and wisdom that God's being lives according to. I believe that just about all of us are destined to reach this level. I believe that the spirit of Jesus is very supportive of us doing so.

I don't believe that Jesus needs us to attribute things to him that aren't accurate, in order for him to be a divine being.  To do so is to not understand what divinity is really about. Just as you can't make a human being more divine by electing he or she to be the President of the United States, you can't make a Soul more divine by attributing special titles.

Notice that there are some NDEs where the spirit of Jesus brought a Soul to the presence of God, as happened with Howard Storm's experience.

I believe one of the reasons the spirit World delivers information to people in different ways, is because it understands that different people are open to hearing different information.  Perhaps Emanuel learned about Christ in the manner he did, because many people including Emanuel weren't open to hearing a different viewpoint during Emanuel's time period. I figure that when Jesus thinks of himself he thinks of himself more as the Christ spirit that abides in all of us, rather than a particular person. I figure he doesn't believe that he can be Christ more than we can be Christ, even though his role in the grand scheme of things is in some ways bigger than it is for other Souls.

I figure there are a lot of planets in this universe and other universes that can inhabit life. If as some people believe Jesus is God himself, consider how many times God would have to incarnate and possibly go through some sort of ordeal. I believe it would be quite unfair to expect this of God. In the end you get only one being. On the other hand, if Jesus is a Soul just like the rest of us, then he and many other beings like him get to enjoy their existance along with God, just like the rest of us.

I do not believe it is irreverent to think of Jesus as wonderful elder brother who knows more than me and can help me.

Perhaps more people in this World would be accepting of Christ, if some people didn't contend that you better believe or else.  I really doubt that God and Jesus would put things in such a repressive test framework. If a Soul reaches the point where it wants to live according to love and humility, then it will be open to accepting truth as it is, regardless of what it is. There would be no reason to be concerned about any particular part of truth. Each of us will have many surprises when we find out what divine truth is.

I don't believe it is necessary to minimalize spiritual experiences that dont include Jesus. If a person experienced divine love during an NDE, then he or she experienced what the spirit of Christ is about. I feel confident that Jesus appreciates such experiences.  

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 7:28pm

Jesus said,I am the way and the truth.nobody come to the father except by me.What does that tell you?George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 9:20pm

I think your criteria for a true heaven, Don, describes a lovely place which I hope does, indeed, exist. Although my own personal opinion holds little value, my own experiences both in meditation alone and with others here, and my own reading and life experiences, support much of what you list numerically.

To be honest, I feel that whether a person is greeted by a Being/Christ or whether they are simply invited into a unique experience of love like no other they have known....there is no difference.

But I would hope that Christ remains very real to those who need him. I personally have never clung to his person, that I know of, at least, knowing that it was him. I, like many others, only know when I am comforted by the source of all love.

wishing you a lasting peace, blink

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 11:05pm

Hi Don,

While I have experienced all of your criteria on occasion I cannot say that these would indicate a true heaven.  It seems to me that we are always connected to and a part of God and it is through this connection that we are able to have these types of experiences not only as a discarnate, but also while our being is extended as a physical incarnation. In truth there is no separation from these higher realms except in our awareness, which is limited because of the physical body where personal consciousness exists in ignorance. We can however learn to allow more of the fullness or sweetness of our being to flow freely into our earthly existence.

With the exception of seeing a being of light, one is able to experience the first four of your criteria right here on earth though not as vividly as when one has let go of the body. Some time ago I was struck by Mellon Thomas Benedict’s NDE and the statement he made: God is becoming us. My personal understanding of his statement would be the more we are able to let go of our fear and insecurities, the more God is able to flow through us and be of service in the world. Blessed to be a blessing is how I’ve always thought of this because everyone benefits through the fulfillment of conscious evolution. It seems like heaven is more a state of being rather than a place, though I suppose it could be a world in itself within non-physical reality.

Perhaps the realms, heavenly or otherwise reflect the state of our being, the level of ignorance retained within personal consciousness that determines where one is most comfortable. I’m not sure. What I do know is that the times I have been close to the being of light, I can get close enough to feel the radiation of the most incredibly beautiful love that’s truly unimaginable, but I’m not able to go to or be with this light even though everything in me wants to. I cannot say if this being is Christ or a nameless radiance of love, but it’s brilliant splendor sparks incredible awe, reverence, humility and incredible joy.

Hmmm... that's what I want to be when I grow up!  Smiley

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 5:41am

I agree to a certain extant with all you guy's...True Heaven seems to be the ultimate domain in which we, all souls, will eventually gravitate too..Jesus, that beautiful and wonderful man, from the middle east 2000 years ago, testifies that this statement is truth, among several other great souls that taught us here on Earth, before and after Lord Jesus...I will not add anymore, as I wish to not add to what is and what is non acceptable, in written posts by certain members of this forum, by those who rule and censor this message board...Harvey.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 7:24am

Don,

Your position on heaven is true and beautiful, but only the first stage of an infinite journey

Not all souls go to this wonderful place you describe. Dark minds can not and do not go there

Take care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 11:40am

Very nice thread.  Some thoughts:

Using the words a "true" heaven, imply the existence of false or hollow heavens.  It also implies one correct or true path for spirit or consciousness - all others being the "wrong" way for spiritual progression.

I believe that hollow heavens are merely realms of consciousness that are centerd on a mental plane that denies or does not fully accept love.  That is what causes them to be "hollow;" there is more out there for the soul/mind to experience.  There is a divinity that we are part of, and it consists of our acknowledgement of the source of PUL being God, and the manifestation of PUL being in ourselves.  Once we recognize this, or the inconsistencies in any hollow heaven/mental plane, we are freed and open to new possibilities.

I am intrigued by Don's reports of christian conversions, but I reject at this time, the notion that a true heaven is only attainable by one who recognizes one path (christianity).  If I, as a loving Jew, believe in the same principles of love of God, God as the foundation of my being, and love of his creation (including my fellow man), would I not qualify for entrance into a "true heaven," although I did not follow the doctrine of christianity?  I believe, that I would - as would others.  I believe that one's spiritual inclinations are more important than earthly identifications with a single religion.

Matthew

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:01pm

Greetings,

this is inspiring!  Much appreciation, Don and posters!

Could we just say for point five that a Messianic figure seems to be the focal point?

Bets

Huh This site has no censors or rulers, harvey. Some of us post errors in thinking and some of us post often, so I can see that that pattern might lead to such a conclusion  Cheesy

Harvey--there was a play about Harvey, 'a large transparent hare; you couldn't see him anywhere.' --Is he your avatar?  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:11pm

It is all about perception is it not

Take care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:23pm

If heaven is only for those converted to Christianity, then it is almost empty and hell is full of good people

Take care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:26pm

Matthew (et. al.)

Your statement Quote:
I believe that hollow heavens are merely realms of consciousness that are centerd on a mental plane that denies or does not fully accept love. 
really struck me.

How can there be anyone who does not fully accept love? What does it mean to fully accept love? This is a profound concept.

Yet that is correct. I certainly have struggled to love myself, not in the narcissistic fashion but in the PUL fashion. I once found a scholarly work having to do with the idea that self-love was a blasphemy at certain historical time periods, and it helped me see what a false idea it is to not love yourself. I think I had the idea that it made me more pure and holy to not love myself, or to love others more than I loved myself. This is a false idea that ws promulgated by religious teachings.

So how many hollow hells are occupied by folks who have the idea that loving does not include loving yourself? Hollow hells aren't necessarily occupied by folks who hate others. Not loving yourself sufficiently would also cause grief.

It is hollow to love your neighbor as yourself if you don't first love yourself.

Heaven isn't a place, it is a state of being.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 3:26pm

I also would like to mention some thoughts on the being of light found in NDEs.  Don rightly mentions that Jesus is often noted, and questions why we don't hear more episodes of Muslims encountering Mohammed or Buddhists encountering Siddarhtha. 

We've gone over this in other threads, but I would raisie the following pertintent points.  The first being that Mohammed was, in no way meant to be thought of as God incarnate by Muslims.  He was, perhaps thought of as leading his life most truly along the laws of Islam, which he laid down.  Neither was Moses, Abraham Isaac or Jacob (to cover other religious figures) thought of as being anything but a good person, chosen by God for a purpose.

Jesus was, to his believers truly God incarnate.  Therefore when one passes over, or has a NDE perhaps an encounter with a light being, is it not natural that one might take this difference into account?  I have read through a series of NDEs from South East Asia which I posted in a thread here.  There were some references to afterlife figures from the local traditions.  There was no mention of any reference to Jesus, Buddha or Mohammed. 

When Howard Storm wrote of his NDE, at one point he asked which religion was the "correct" or true religion.  The answer he was given was "that which brings you closest to God." 

If, after passing on, I was told that Christ represents the source of PUL, and that recognition and understanding of this was needed to spiritually evolve, I would accept that my notions of PUL, about God being its source and the need to express PUL to others was manifest in this way in spirit. I'm not sure, however, that people who live by love, yet don't name Jesus as the source of this love are exempt from heaven; they are merely expressing the same concepts in a different way. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 5:30pm

Matthew,

The Being of Light normally does not identify itself to non-Christians, but is the target of projected identifications from the percipient.  What is crucial is not the human identity of the being, but the quality of the love ethic that its radiance implies and the beauty of the relationship with it that its invitation offers.  In Storm's NDE, Jesus insists that the "right" religion is the one that brings you closest to God.  Storm's Jesus also claims that His "atonement" made this relationship with God possible.  But this claim is irrelevant to your point because you would not be expected to violate your current conscience and accept beliefs that you are honestly not ready to embrace.  

Your last paragraph makes the crucial concession: if your postmortem self realizes at some point that you need to rethink the Jesus question, you are more than willing to do so.  I reject the claim that formal belief in Jesus is a decisive factor in who can and cannot ultimately gain access to a "true" heaven.  By the same token, I hope I would be open in my afterlife to being corrected about any of my misconceptions of Jesus' role.  The Bible itself teaches that God communicates under different symbols to peoples of different religous and cultural backgrounds.  But as I said, I still want to learn what more comprehensive cross-cultural NDE research might reveal.  In that respect, scientific afterlife research is still in its infancy.

Don      
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2008 at 8:05pm by Berserk2 »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 9:05pm

Don

Quote:
Storm's Jesus also claims that His "atonement" made this relationship with God possible.  But this claim is irrelevant to your point because you would not be expected to violate your current conscience and accept beliefs

"Storms Jesus", who the heck is he?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #15 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 2:06am

I dislike using the term "heaven" at all, simply because it implies certain concepts about the afterlife to most people which are false. 

It is important to understand there is no one place we go after death to stay for eternity.  Rather, there are an infinite amount of "places" (dimensions) to explore within our consciousness, as it is ever expanding, and so we are constantly progressing through these infinite levels of existence. 

Our consciousness is currently in need of the learning and experience of rather basic truths. As we learn these truths and move on to explore more of our greater inner reality, (which is what happens when we leave the earth experience system for example) , we enter more advance systems capable of a greater expression and experience of consciousness. 

PUL is in the equation, of course.  The more we learn to truly know ourselves(which is what happens throughout the entirety of our infinite existence, as we are always experiencing ourselves and simultaneously growing and expanding into more of what we were), the more we move towards PUL, for they go hand in hand. 

The problem with looking only to NDE reports for personal answers regarding the reality of "heaven" is that the individuals are only able to explore the porch, they haven't even entered the house of "heaven" yet... and did I mention that this house is infinite in size and has an infinite number of rooms to experience...and that these rooms increase in all ways as you progress through them... and that this "infinitly-sized house" you are in is really the totality of yourself, which is essentially The One, Source.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #16 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 10:58am

Hi

A forum friend from the Astral Pulse form wrote this and said I could post it here.

I like what he wrote

Hi Alan,
I have no beliefs about what happens after death, so I can only share information from my work and experiences.

We've all heard of "going into the light", and if you make it that far, don't get yourself caught up in some self-created belief-system construction.. waylayed by lower-intentioned disembodied beings, or just plain stuck close in the 3D of earth... then you do go into the Light.

The light is simply an 'avenue' to the top most layer of the Astral. Monroe called this Focus 27. I know it as the place where the Akasha is, among other interesting things. (Akashic Record/Hall of Records, etc)

Once I take someone over into the light, usually someone who has been stuck close to this 3D, we come to what I call the Arrival Zone... and it is here where people reporting NDE's will meet their relative, or other being telling them to go back.

Everyone so far has had someone or something waiting for them at the Arrival Zone, as an example... people who suicided have been met by a "medical team" because that action is seen as a symptom of illness, while most others have been met by a significant person from their immediate incarnation.  This is to help them transition in waking up from "the dream of life"

To see someone wake up is beautiful and sometimes comical too. As their memory begins to get clear, they recall the arrival zone, the feeling of that level of the astral... and you can watch as they begin to shine more brightly again, as if a veil is lifting off them.. which of course it is.

From there, most do their version of life-review, then decide what they would like to do afterwards. Many have stayed on for a while to work in 'jobs' suited to their desires and preferences... for instance, one I know currently works with abused children when they arrive.

What is important here, is:- you are the one who chooses... nothing is forced upon you as just deserts for your life's actions. You have the power of choice in every moment, always. In fact, you do not even "have to" return here!!! You can do whatever you choose, when you choose.

Wonderful isn't it.

Be well

Taysin

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 12:40pm

Bets wrote: "Harvey--there was a play about Harvey, 'a large transparent hare; you couldn't see him anywhere.' --Is he your avatar?  Smiley"

Recoverer responds: Perhaps Harvey believes that having a difference of opinion is censorship. Perhaps it is censorship to suggest that a person can't have a difference of opinion. If people don't want to have their statements contradicted, perhaps they shouldn't post them on the internet. Why do some people believe that free speech applies only to the first person to make a statement?

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #18 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 1:24pm

My personal thought is that any religious doctrine that believes you must only believe in the Christian version has no relationship with God at all. If you don't, then in comes the old fear based control that most religious doctrines have. My God is the only God, or mine is better than yours. Believe only in this one or your going to hell. I can't believe in a religion that rejects others just because they think differently that it, the religion demands. You don't have to be a Christian to go to heaven or to be with God. True heaven and God rejects no one. Everyone gets in if they so desire. There is no sin big enough that God would ever close the gates on you. There are no religious doctrines in heaven. No losers...everyone a winner when they make it to their heaven. Its just full of Love. Mind you I love the descriptions like the warm light....beautiful music.....and the sort. (Funny, that's how I would show Love to another if I was using NVC.)

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 1:44pm

What if some people wanted a kid to eat an ice cream cone? Would they have to threaten this kid with being thrown into a tub of boiling water in order to get this kid to eat the cone, or will the kid be more than happy to do so simply because he or she knows that ice cream tastes good?

Since Jesus spoke about how knowledge, happiness, beauty, peace and love can be found, would it be necessary for him to scare people in the way fundamentalists try to scare people?

Perhaps people who came after Jesus tried to make it seem like you better believe in him or else, because this was their way of controlling people. Perhaps it is more of a matter of trusting what he says. Certainly a wise and loving God would understand that Souls will find him in many ways.    
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2008 at 3:43pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #20 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 3:36pm

Don, A quick question for you, or anyone who would like to address it. I am most likely confused but it seams like you feel it important that a number of Muslims have converted to Christianity. Why is that? Why is it important that they switch over to a Christian God? I feel empathy for them. That would be the same as Christians changing over to Islam. Hindus to Existentialism. Or, or ,or.... To lose belief in your God. How devastating that must be for some. Its not like one is any better that the other, now is it? The final platou is the same for many when searching for the truth when seeking afterlife knowledge. Searching an understanding with your own God.
Joe

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #21 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 4:30pm

Greetings,

I'm wonderring that since the Earth has its own Lucifer angel, maybe it also has its own best Messiah---? 

Maybe there's something lacking in humans' souls that is best taken care of by attitudes that result from what JC advocated.

I'm just wonderring.....

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #22 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 4:34pm

Hawkeye:

I doubt the people from the cases Don speaks about are telling lies. There must be a good reason they had such experiences. I don't know much about Islam because I haven't read the Koran. I don't know what the words of Mohammed say. I remember reading that his words are responsible for the getting rewarded with 72 virgin thing some Islamic men get influenced by as they become suicide bombers.

Does anybody know if the words of Mohammed also play a role in the suppression of women?  It is believed that he had thirteen wives. Did he state that it is okay for women to have thirteen husbands?

Perhaps Islamic people were caused to have NDEs that include Jesus, because it was believed they would benefit more by reading the words in the Gospels that are attributed to Jesus, rather than words that make it okay to do some of the negative things Islamic people "sometimes" do.

There are some fundamentalist Christians who would also benefit if they concentrated on the words attributed to Jesus. Jesus never said anything that was oppresive towards woman. He never said anything that was homophobic. He said to love your neighbor as yourself. To not be judgmental. To show your enemies your other cheek, rather than go and try to kill them in mass, as many fundamentalists who have joined the U.S. military are apparently trying to do.

I've had spiritual experiences which showed me that the spirit of Jesus is able to provide spiritual support to people who ask for it.  If Mohammed is responsible for some of the words that influence "some" Islamic people to act in a negative way, would it be appropriate for his spirit to act as a light being who helps this World?

I've also had experiences and received messages which stated that Jesus had divine authority while in the World and continues to have it today. I also received a couple of messages which stated that so do other people and spirits. It is a matter of qualification.  If a person or spirit lives according to love and divine wisdom, he, she or it (it?, sorry) are qualified to represent divine truth.

Consider the light beings people meet during NDEs. Don seems to believe that such beings are always Jesus, even if a person doesn't recognize this. My feeling is that Jesus would have no problem with other light beings meeting people during NDEs, as long as they live according to the same love and wisdom he lives according to. If each of us can't come to the point where we live according to the same love and wisdom Jesus lives according to, what are we striving for?

hawkeye wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 3:36pm:
Don, A quick question for you, or anyone who would like to address it. I am most likely confused but it seams like you feel it important that a number of Muslims have converted to Christianity. Why is that? Why is it important that they switch over to a Christian God? I feel empathy for them. That would be the same as Christians changing over to Islam. Hindus to Existentialism. Or, or ,or.... To lose belief in your God. How devastating that must be for some. Its not like one is any better that the other, now is it? The final platou is the same for many when searching for the truth when seeking afterlife knowledge. Searching an understanding with your own God.
Joe  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 4:42pm

Betson:

The Book of Isaiah was written somewhere around 600 to 800 B.C. It spoke of a fallen king of Babylonia, a physical person. About a ""THOUSAND YEARS"" later fallen angel language was added, and this supposed fallen angel was given the name of Lucifer. I've noticed that different new age sources speak of Lucifer in differing ways.  Perhaps this is because these sources haven't got a clue as to the history of Lucifer. Perhaps this says something about the credibility of these sources. This doesn't mean that such sources don't have anything to say. It depends upon how a particular source represents itself. If a source claims to come from a being who really knows what's going on, somebody might ask this source how it got the Lucifer thing so wrong.

betson wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 4:30pm:
Greetings,

I'm wonderring that since the Earth has its own Lucifer angel, maybe it also has its own best Messiah---?  

Maybe there's something lacking in humans' souls that is best taken care of by attitudes that result from what JC advocated.

I'm just wonderring.....

Bets

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #24 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 5:01pm

Angry  Uh-oh

I did wonder how I could be agreeing with Don.  Grin
..... Just kidding, Don.

How about all the other stories about fallen archangels?  Can I just substitute Beelzebub or some other name, and stay with my reasoning ?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 5:33pm

Betson:

The only part of the Bible other than the book of Isaiah which speaks of something akin to a fallen angel is the book of Revelations, when it speaks of a seven headed dragon that fell from heaven, swept its tail, and took a third of angels with it.

The language in the Book of Revelations is highly symbolic. It is a letter from John (not John the Baptist) to the Christians of the day that were having a lot of problems with Romans. The seven heads probably refer to seven hills in Rome. 

-Even if an angel who was created by God and abided in the glory of heaven could fall, would this angel be allowed to sweep its tail and take a third of angels with it?

-Even if it did, wouldn't these swept angels on their own volition return to heaven?

-Wouldn't any angel be wise enough to know that God is infinite in nature and that there is no way a limited angel, no matter how large it is, could take on the infinitude of God?

Some people might say free will would enable an angel to fall, but having a free will doesn't mean you have to act in the most stupid manner possible.  I figure humans turn away from God and love, because there are various negative influences this World includes, including our self defense instinct. The same instinct that causes a neighborhood dog to bark at everybody who passes by. What negative influences would an angel be exposed to?

Some people claim that jealousy of God would prompt an angel to fall. Jealousy of what? Power? Power is something beings crave when they become concerned about how to find things such as security, happiness, peace and love. Would an angel who abides in heaven have a problem finding such things? Would an angel who knows about oneness be competive with others.

Going by my experiences divine love feels so wonderful and humbling, there is no way an angel who is exposed to divine love would want to fall.

If angels can fall, then what would prevent any spirit who makes its way to heaven from falling? Isn't abidance in heaven supposed to be an eternal reality?

When it comes to the boogie men/spirits of the World, perhaps it is best to consider the spirits of humans who lived their lives in a negative way, and perhaps alien beings who are unfriendly for whatever reason, rather than a fallen angel.

I believe the odds are very high that new age sources which speak of fallen angels,  got the idea from an inaccurate understanding of the history behind fallen angel talk within the Bible.  Some sources adhere to the concept that this World is a big mistake, not the result of divine will, and blame it's creation on Lucifer, even though a being named Lucifer didn't intially exist within the Bible, and even though Lucifer isn't spoken of as creator of this World, after the name "Lucifer" was added.  I suppose such sources get away with such misinformation because many people, even though they've heard of the name Lucifer, don't know the history behind the name.

betson wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 5:01pm:
Angry  Uh-oh

I did wonder how I could be agreeing with Don.  Grin
..... Just kidding, Don.

How about all the other stories about fallen archangels?  Can I just substitute Beelzebub or some other name, and stay with my reasoning ?

Bets

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #26 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 5:38pm

Be assured that I don't think that anybody that Don mentioned are telling lies. Nor do I feel that way about Don. My confusion stems around the religious zealots that think that their religion is somehow better than the other. Are the 100 million muslims wrong for believing what they believe? (give or take a few million here and there) Are the Jews wrong? I think that the people mentioned having NDE's with Jesus in them are being shown that by closing their minds to other possibilities, that is harmful. Not that Jesus and Christianity is the best or only way in finding God. I also think that there are a number of so called Christians that could learn a lession or two from the Koran or any of the other gospel or religious books and differant beliefs. Is there a religion that doesn't demand you follow it like a zombie? One that allows free will? One that doesn't use fear to hold some power over you? One that is not based on collecting money, intimidation of the weak and needy, or accomplices in child molestation. There must be one out there. I don't think that Don's religious beliefs is wrong nor do I  think that somebody else's is wrong just because may differ from his personal beliefs. Or your, or mine. There is no wrong God in the afterlife. Only misguilded directions in finding that, which is God.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 6:24pm

Hawkeye:

If we lived in an Islamic country, we probably wouldn't get away with having a conversation like this.

Have you ever read the words of Mohammed? As I stated earlier, I haven't. Perhaps if each of us did so we would find that the words attributed to Jesus are more positive than the words attributed to Mohammed.

It is also a matter of which former person exists as a light being who can help people. Going by a number of messages and experiences I've had, Jesus is a light being who can help people. I haven't received any messages or had any experiences that involved Mohammed. It seems like the NDEs Don spoke of go along with some of the things I found out.

I believe it is possible that this World will evolve beyond the need of dogmatic belief systems.  Perhaps it is unrealistic to hope that such an evolution will occur in one big swoop.  It will need to take place in increments. Some belief systems are more dogmatic than other belief systems. This isn't a prejudicial statement. It is a statement of fact. Therefore, isn't it possible that some people will need to be brought along in stages, rather big leaps?

There is also the factor of how a person who was really into some form of fundamentalism, just might not be open to having an NDE that is too far to the other extreme. Therefore, they are presented with a light being who actually exists, and also has a historical connection to what they believe.  If they had an NDE with Mohammed, they might have a hard time disassociating him from ways of thinking such as the 72 virgin thing.

There is also the factor of who Islamic people who have NDEs communicate with. If they try to tell other Islamic people about an experience with no historical connection to what other Islamic people believe,  these other people might not listen to them. If they speak of a being other Islamic people know about, Jesus, the people they speak to will be more accepting of what they have to say. They might go from believing in a man who told people if you go out and kill people you'll be rewarded with 72 virgins, to a man who tells people to love your neighbor as yourself, including people you consider to be enemies. Kill vs. Love. Quite a difference. Perhaps we should have more faith with how the light helps people have NDEs. Perhaps they know what they are doing.

I believe it is unfair to equate Jesus with the fundamentalists who have misrepresented him in various ways.

hawkeye wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 5:38pm:
Be assured that I don't think that anybody that Don mentioned are telling lies. Nor do I feel that way about Don. My confusion stems around the religious zealots that think that their religion is somehow better than the other. Are the 100 million muslims wrong for believing what they believe? (give or take a few million here and there) Are the Jews wrong? I think that the people mentioned having NDE's with Jesus in them are being shown that by closing their minds to other possibilities, that is harmful. Not that Jesus and Christianity is the best or only way in finding God. I also think that there are a number of so called Christians that could learn a lession or two from the Koran or any of the other gospel or religious books and differant beliefs. Is there a religion that doesn't demand you follow it like a zombie? One that allows free will? One that doesn't use fear to hold some power over you? One that is not based on collecting money, intimidation of the weak and needy, or accomplices in child molestation. There must be one out there. I don't think that Don's religious beliefs is wrong nor do I  think that somebody else's is wrong just because may differ from his personal beliefs. Or your, or mine. There is no wrong God in the afterlife. Only misguilded directions in finding that, which is God.  

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #28 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 6:52pm

No Recoverer, I haven't read the Koran. Was it written by Mohammad? Highly unlikely I would think. Just about as likely as the Bible being penned by Jesus. Most likely , as with the Bible, it was written and then rewritten a number of time to suite whoever controlled the religion at the time.
I am happy that these people have found what they did in the light apparition. Whether that was the Holy Spirit, Jesus, or an angel. Its more important that something good came from  from who or where it came from. If it opened their hearts to love then does it matter who's religion it represented or what deity that they saw?
And the other thing Recoverer, your right about living in an Islamic country. We may have already been marked for death just for using his name.  Shocked
(I love Don's post because they make me think. Thanks Don)

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #29 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 7:10pm

Hawkeye:

Even if Mohammed was misrepresented by the Koran, a lot of people would be inclined to believe that the Koran does represent him, so they might believe it is divine will to go kill people and that they'll be rewarded with 72 virgins.  The below article talks about how domestic violence is sanctioned by the Koran with his words and example.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/020060.php  

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #30 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 8:45pm

I'm always somewhat bemused that people care that much when someone else (unless they're blowing up buildings) says their way is better.  Most of those I know who have passed aren't Christians, and most of them seem to be doing just fine. 

It's almost impossible to tell who converted to what and who stayed that way - I've known people to go on missionary trips to the same place several times, and realize after awhile that they're "converting" the same folks repeatedly - hey, they get outhouses built, or some other perk - easy for them to "convert".  They aren't even necessarily lying...some seem perfectly capable of accepting Christ along with their original god(s) (sort of how Santaria came about).  Regardless, it doesn't matter - if they're happy being Christian, more power to them, but it certainly isn't necessary.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #31 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:07pm

bets

I find I am a bit hypersensitive of criticisms of Lucifer..probably because that name and mine have the same Lation root, and my college friends affectionately called me "Lucifer" on occasion.

Over a period of time I have come across different stories about the meaning of calling a devil "Satan" or "Lucifer." I was delighted to see some of them collected on our new old friend, wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

This account includes a version of the Sufi interpretation I once read, here attributed to J. Campbell. The symbolism is intense.

Enough for now. I vote for all these accounts being personification.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #32 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 6:32pm

Jeepers Recoverer, It doesn't look so good for those women in the Islamic society of their men are living their lives to what the Koran says. I guess they learn at a very young life not to mess about. I don't agree with what they could be allowed to do. Oppressing women is not the right thing. It wrong and should be treated as such. Further in the article you post it goes on about old Christian ideas being just as oppressive. I am sure there are modern Muslims as there are modern Christians. For me, both of these doctrines are poor examples of true faith onto God. Both discriminate against women. Both use fear and intimidation to keep their sheep in line. I don't think one is any better that the other. I wonder when Jesus or Mohammad look upon our little planet from wherever they are, they see what has been done by the people running the places of worship. Because if the afterlife is anything like how it seams the religions want thing ran, their heavenly place is not where I would want to spend time at.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #33 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 7:02pm

And I also believe in my heart of hearts that you Don, you are going to find just exactly what you think you will when you get to your heaven. The light, music, all the rest. I know it will be so nice for you. I am not sure what you believe "hell" is like. Perhaps you can share that with us also. (Am I to assume correctly that you also believe in Hell along with this Heaven?) Is there a fear that if things don't go quite right, and you mess thing up, that you might be spending a short time there in  hell before you move on to heaven?
Joe

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #34 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 8:55pm

Hi Joe,

You seem to have some things to say about what others believe, but I'm wondering what impact your explorations and other experiences have had on your beliefs. Would you mind sharing some of these?

Thanks,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 1:42am

Labelling higher states of consciousness "heaven" is of course somewhat arbitrary.  In 2 Corinthians 12 Paul describes his apparent OBE visit to Paradise which he locates in the traditional Pharisaic location, the 3rd heaven, and this presumes a multiplicity of heavens and especially a first and 2nd heaven.  Yet ancient Jewish descriptions of the first 2 heavens create a picture more akin to a hell or purgatory.  In 1 Corinthians 3 Paul intriguingly claims that believers whose works don't bear up under close scrutiny are nevertheless ultimately "saved, yet so as by fire."  This text smacks of the later Catholic concept of purgatory.  Yet in ancient Judaism the salvation process "saved, yet so as by (purifying figurative) fire" takes place in Gehenna, Jesus' term for Hell.  The ancient rabbis taught that souls with a rudimentary spirituality spend about a year in Gehenna before they are ready to rise to a higher plane. 

One of the most famous sayings of Jesus about Heaven in the King James Bible is this: "in my Father's house are many mansions (John 14)."  But in the Greek the term translated "mansion" is "mone," which literally means "resting place" or "inn."  The thought is that new arrivals have temporary lodgings in a long journey towards an ever closer oneness with God; and that is precisely how the early church Father, Origen (225 AD) interprets this saying.  But if God is the ground of all being, then Jesus seems to imply that we ultimately become more and more one with all creation, just as mystics often report of their ineffable experiences.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 11:37am

"But if God is the ground of all being, then Jesus seems to imply that we ultimately become more and more one with all creation, just as mystics often report of their ineffable experiences."

Yes, and in this little backwards system of consciousness that the Earth is the hub of, the physical planets/spheres we call Neptune, Jupiter, and the Sun connect to and represent those nonphysical dimensions where this becomes more overtly conscious. 

And when we reach the dimension/consciousness level connected to and symbolized by the Sun, then do we become aware of the opportunity to graduate/phase out of this little backwards system into greater/more expanded systems. 

Or, think of what Howard Storm said about other life in the Universe.  He was told by Yeshua and the Angels (what I refer as the "Co-Creators"), that in many other worlds/systems, the intelligent beings of same were much closer to the Creator than were humans.  Our Souls can transfer to these other systems and worlds to become one of those groups whom is closer to the Creator. 

And some Souls that are in human form now, come originally from, and/or now directly from those other worlds and systems, on a retrieval mission.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #37 - May 26th, 2017 at 4:29pm

SWEDENBORG ON THE NATURE OF HEAVEN AND HELL

In the heavens communication is telepathic, and so, is no longer based on human languages.  As ES puts it, "They are not able to utter...any name (AC 1876)."  There is no time as we know it in the heavens.  This transcendence of time explains why ES's angels can be so accurate in their predictions. Modern adepts are often fooled by astral  predictions that emanate from ignorant but pretentious lower planes.   

ES encounters beings from other planets in the universe who expand the immensity of heaven.  In the heavens, everyone lives in societies with people of similar uses and disposition.  tHE stereotype of a boring heaven of sterile rest and worship is admittedly reinforced by many Christians.  But ES's astral travels reveal that heaven is far from a place of idleness.  Everyone there has spiritual work to do:

"Some spirits have believed that heavenly happiness consisted of a life of leisure.  Then they were shown in many ways that heavenly life consists of...thoughtful actions...that are services to others...So that these people might feel shame...they are allowed to perceive what kind of life this [idleness] would be.  They see that it is thoroughly miserable (HH 403)." 

ES's picture fits neatly with biblical teaching.  St.
Paul asks rhetorically: "Don't you know that the saints will judge the world?...Don't you know that we will judge angels (1 Corinthians 6:2-3)?"  The Greek for "judge" can be translated "exercise jursidiction over" and the Greek for "world" ("kosmos") can be translated "universe".  So Paul's questions might be translated; "Don't you know that we will have jurisdiction over angel?"  and "Don't you know that the saints will exercise jurisdiction over the universe?"  Thus understood, the latter question may imply a future role for humans as co-creators with God in new universes!  In this regard, the identity of the "us" in Genesis 1:27 is intriguing: "Let us make man in our image."  This can be neither a literary we nor a reference to the Trinity.  So the "us" may refer to intelligent beings from prior creations and may thus hint at our ultimate destiny.  ES learns that there is government in heaven, but only those who are truly useful to others are allowed such power.  This insight parallels Jesus claim that the extent of personal civic jurisdiction in heaven depends on one's faithfulness in performing earthly responsibilities (Luke 19:16-19).

Spirits in the hells and the intermediate realm (ES's "world of spirits") are visible to souls in the heavens.  But "the heavens are not visible to spirits in the world of spirits unless their spiritual sight has been opened (HH 583)."  Those bound for heaven sense that there is an ultimate higher power and are determined to relate to it. 

In my view, Robert Monroe's aversion to the loving God of conventional spiritualities prevents him from exploring the heavens beyond Focus 27.  Some of his "Knowns" seem traceable to misunderstandings emanating from the lower astral planes:  e.g.

"These to me are Knowns: This, our Creator...does not demand worship, adoration, or recognition, does not punish for `evil' or `misdeeds', does not intercede or interdict in our life activity (UJ 224-25)." 

His biased terms "demand" and "punish" deflect attention away from two  truths disclosed by Swedenborg's angels: (1) the heavenbound delight in in worshiping God and feasting on His love.  (2)  Many people are truly evil, but they in effect punish themselves by choosing to ignore the godly loving path in favor of the hellbound path on the basis of the principle like attracts like. 

Entities from the lower astral convey a contrary narcissistic principle to Monroe: "There is no good, there is no evil.  There is only expression (UJ 217)."  This stress on self (valueless self-expression) stands in contrast with the resolve of the heavenbound according to ES: their humility and respect for the greatness of creation fuels a deep resolve to be with others and be of significant use to them.  In the heavens, says ES, the joy of one is the joy of all.  By contrast, the general design of the hells is an orientation towards self over others.  This splits existence apart and causes hell's  dissension.  Despite this, those with this orientation will most comfortably drift towards the company of likeminded people in the hells because they nevertheless feel better there than in the company of saints.  It just suits them better than the heavens. 

According to Monroe, in the astral planes, "there is no greater, there is no lesser.  There is only balance (UJ 217)."  This claim echoes ES's principle which, in my view, expresses this truth more accurately: "The relationship of heaven and hell...is like that of two opposites that act against each other.. This action and reaction yield a state of equilibrium within which everything exists...This is the spiritual balance which provides us with our freedom for thinking and intending (HH 536-57)."  Thus, hell is part of the enrichment of ultimate possibilities.   

Don

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #38 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:52pm

Great post Don. You bring up a good point. It's rare to see anyone consider the possibility that these astral explorers themselves are deluded or limited in their perceptions by their beliefs and biases. Talk about putting your faith in the wrong person.

Back when I was a Monroe fan-boy I was discussing my Monroe-induced beliefs with my mom while questioning her beliefs in Jesus and she said, "so this Monroe guy is your Jesus." At the time it seemed like a very ignorant statement. But looking at it now, her comment was more accurate than I had imagined. No, I wasn't worshiping Monroe as a deity, but I did indeed put complete faith in his words.

Don, do you think God is against us communicating with spirits in light of what is written in the Bible? I'm wondering how we could trust any spirit or "angel" if we are instructed not to get involved with them.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #39 - May 27th, 2017 at 12:59am

A holistically logical counter balance:

This is the full prose that Monroe wrote

Quote:
There is no beginning, there is no end,
There is only change.
There is no teacher, there is no student,
There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil,
There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing,
There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness,
There is only love.
There is no greater, there is no lesser,
There is only balance.
There is no stasis, there is no entropy,
There is only motion.
There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep,
There is only being.
There is no limit, there is no chance,
There is only a plan.

As I keep stressing time and time again, an individual's perceptual capacity and accuracy is directly related to their average, consistent degree of attunement to PUL and the Creator Consciousness within themselves. 
   Bob Monroe was definitely an "old Soul", but he was no Yeshua, therefore, he didn't have 100% clear and accurate perception and translation.  Let's take a guess that Bob had about 85% overall, average/consistent attunement to PUL when UJ was written.  That leaves 15% that is muddy, distorted, not clear. 

Bob got the above ROTE from Beings and a level where they were 100% attuned to PUL and the Creator.  However, he still had to perceive and then translate it.  Not only that, he had to put it into this funny, limited, lacking form of communication called human "words" and "language".  Hence, how likely is it completely true to what these Beings gave it to him as?  Probably unlikely it's 100% correct as THEY know and understand it. 

These are physics that apply to spiritual reality, just as much as gravity, light, magnetism, electricity, etc apply to the physical world.  These spiritual laws are far, far more pervasive and universal, because they don't just apply to this dimension but ALL dimensions.  There is NO going around the Law of Like attracts and begets Like. 

Regarding what Monroe received and translated, try to imagine this: You are are completely immersed in the full Oneness of the Whole.  You can fully see each individual in the pattern, and the larger pattern at the same time.  You can see that for the most part, the overall movement of stuck parts of the Whole is towards Love and growing in that awareness of Oneness with the Whole and with our Source. 

From that ultimate perspective, you understand that limited use of freewill, is almost an invariable or give in by some parts of the Whole (you yourself once experienced that).  Using one's freewill in a limited way and contrary to the Creator's ways and beingness can be considered as "evil" or "sin".  But, from a MUCH larger, broader perspective that almost none of us humans currently have (important to keep in mind), it really could be considered more "temporary immaturity or distraction". 

Evil, like cold in physics, is not an objective force and reality.  It's a temporary one that the children of the Creator have temporarily manifested. The Creator did not (there is no negativity/lack of Love within the Creator Itself).  When those children fully grow up and become adults, it ceases to exist, and the foundation of consciousness and reality is revealed--Love, and we becme Companions and Co-Creators with the First Self. 

So, in a very real and ultimate sense, there no good and no evil, for all of it comes from and goes to Love.

Now, while that is a truth, it's not a very helpful, pragmatic, and comforting truth to those of us still caught up in suffering and the duality/polarity schism.  For us, suffering is very real and should not be discounted.  It's real for those Completed Beings too, because they feel everything we feel and know everything we know. 

They do care, and they do, usually, try to gently guide us back to them and our Source. 

To make casual judgements that Monroe was just getting deceived by immature or deceptive beings, only shows one's own ignorance and lack of deeper insight into the nature of reality from a bigger perspective. 
    Did Monroe get it all right?  Course not, as mentioned, he was no Yeshua in the flesh.  However, he was/is a Helper, and worked for Yeshua unbeknownst to himself for a long time.  He eventually did learn this.  In fact, he was given Big clues even earlier on.

In his second book, he talks about viewing the craziness of the Earth from outside of same (before he got involved I believe), and a large White curl, comes up to him and says something like, it's craziness down there, they're killing and hurting each other, let me tell you about a plan...

Whom was this large White curl?   None other than Yeshua's Soul.  He meets him later in his last book, when he asks his guidance if he could meet the most mature/evolved human in his space/time and meets one "He/She" aka the Risien, immortal Christ Yeshua.  What does He/She say to him, "let me tell you about a plan..." 

Now, Bob was concerned about being overly associated with religion and Christianity, so he kept some of his knowledge and awareness hidden, and even added a bit of misdirection. But, the man was married to a Christian mystic for Christ's sake.  Smiley   
  The man was interested enough in Yeshua, to have his then friend and military trained remote viewer, Joe McMoneagle, to try to remote view a subject that was sealed in an envelope (see McMoneagle's book Time Machine...).  Joe picked up pretty quick that he was viewing Jesus Christ and his influence/impact on humanity (which LATER Monroe revealed the contents of the envelope after the remote viewing was done). 
   Interestingly, Joe saw this Being of immense power, had come in human form a number of times at different points in humanity's history to correct/redirect it's path.  Oddly, for some reason, he often had the same form and appearance, and for some reason, had reddish hair. 

It's very clear that some speak more from knowing and truth, and some speak more from ignorance, supposition, prejudice, and distorted belief systems.

The following was one of Monroe's bigger errors/misinterpretations:

“[Advanced souls] know that they cannot change the system and they don't wish to. They are content to enjoy themselves in the Earth Life System and the only influence they exert is to maximize their experience.” 

Clearly, Monroe himself wasn't speaking completely out of real knowns and knowledge about this.  He was projecting his own beliefs onto the world.  He completely discounted the lives of countless Helpers like Dr. King, Gandhi, Yeshua, Susan B. Anthony, etc who specifically came to nudge the system in certain, more positive directions.  Deep down, Monroe didn't want that kind of responsibility and degree of self sacrifice and so he took the easier way and convinced himself that the system couldn't be changed and truly mature Souls don't try to change it. 
     He was comforting himself/his own ego, as many, many humans do constantly.  Yet, ironically, he himself did try to nudge the system with The Monroe Institute and Hemi-Sync. He could have gone a few steps farther had he had more self discipline and deep desire.  He could have realized full Christ Consciousness while connected to a body.  But as the Teacher of teachers once said, "The Spirit is indeed willing, but the flesh is weak."

Some have come, are here and who are as we speak, in the process of overcoming the flesh and world, even as He did, and just like with Him, most know them not and spit on them instead.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #40 - May 27th, 2017 at 11:07am

Well of course Don and Dude are going to speak against what Robert Monroe wrote, since one of their main goals is to  limit the way people think according to their own Biblical interpretations.

Dude, it was disrespectful for you to say "Monroe fan boy" in the way that you did, and you should you should review the forum's policies.

I do not believe that Robert Monroe was deceived by a deceptive (read between Don and Dude's lines, demonic) being. I interpret the below as follows:

There is no beginning, there is no end,
There is only change.
[I doubt that even Don or Dude see evil in the above, so no interpretation.]
There is no teacher, there is no student,
There is only remembering.
[We are all one, and we are all in this together, so in the end there is no teacher or student, just what we learned together and remember.]
There is no good, there is no evil,
There is only expression.
[God's being is the source of everything. There is no other source. All of us are innately divine. We were created with free will, but it is difficult to know how to use this will wisely and with love, before we develop the wisdom to know how to use it. An example, Don and Dude speak as if they understand what Robert experienced better than he understood it, even though he is the person that had his experiences, not them. Even though it is presumptive, misleading, unloving and disrespectful for them to belittle Robert's life in such a way this doesn't mean that Don and Dude are evil, it is just that they have yet to learn to use their free will in a wise and loving way. When beings who currently manifest in a way that might be considered evil wise up and learn to use the creative aspect of their being in a wiser and more loving way, they will stop manifesting in a way that doesn't support the  divine oneness. Since Robert Monroe supported the divine oneness while he was here, one doesn't support the divine oneness when they speak against Robert, simply so they can promote their Biblical interpretations.
There is no union, there is no sharing,
There is only one.
[In truth we are never separate from each other, we are all one. After all, from the start, there has been only God's being.]
There is no joy, there is no sadness,
There is only love.
[I doubt that Don and Dude see evil in the above,  so I won't interpret it.]
There is no greater, there is no lesser,
There is only balance.
[Eventually we all find out that we come from God's being, for there is nothing else. God does not view some parts of himself as being superior to other parts. Once the creative process reaches the point where all of the souls God created are with him again, and all these souls live completely according to love, there will be equality and balance. This doesn't mean that the souls that have rejoined God, are ignorant about how the process of creation took place. They understand when gratitude and humility apply.]
There is no stasis, there is no entropy,
There is only motion.
[I believe there is no need to interpret the above.]
There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep,
There is only being.
[Sleep is a body-based activity.]
There is no limit, there is no chance,
There is only a plan.
[There is nothing evil about the above.]

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #41 - May 27th, 2017 at 1:37pm

When a person's comments are found to have no basis in reality, then it is usually a sign that there is a lack of clear perception taking place.

One example might be to say that a person is speaking out against someone or something, when in reality, no such thing took place. Applied to this case, the claim that I was speaking out against Monroe is a gross distortion of reality, as I said nothing against him. I simply spoke against my blind faith in him.

Another example might be to take something harmless and to twist it out of proportion and make it something it is not. Applied to this case, I said that I was a fanboy of Monroe, and was told that this was disrespectful. Let's take a look at the definition of fanboy: "a boy or man who is an extremely or overly enthusiastic fan of someone or something." The term has no reflection on the object of obsession, so it's not offensive to Monroe. Nor does it have to do with anyone else. I expressed the fact that I was overly attached to his work with an appropriate term.

Yet another fine example of how making everything personal swiftly takes a thread off track. It was unnecessary to mention us "speaking out" against Monroe and trying to attribute it to our beliefs. Not only because your statement was false, at least concerning myself, but a more appropriate approach would be to directly address the content of what we are saying. If you have an issue of what is said about Monroe, then refute it with facts. Your ad hominems are getting old. The fact that you consider it disrespectful for me to call MYSELF a fanboy, which isn't even necessarily a negative term, shows just how bent you are on making everything a personal argument. If this continues you will be reported.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #42 - May 27th, 2017 at 2:23pm

Dude:

First Don said things such as "Entities from the lower astral convey a contrary narcissistic principle to Monroe" and then you respond "Great Post Don."

I believe people can do the math without my providing more details.

If Robert Monroe did in fact make contact with the Creator of this universe (Bruce Moen had a similar experience where he explored with Robert), I believe it is a shame that Don refers to that being as an entity from a lower astral realm that conveys a narcissistic  principle. Perhaps such a being is deserving of love and respect.

The way I see it, Don is so attached to defending his viewpoints, that he would rather refer to the divine Creator being Robert Monroe met as a lower astral entity, than question his own viewpoints.

Do you want to join Don? He also likes Howard Storm. Listen to what Howard says about the existence of Aliens. Howard said that Jesus was his teacher during his NDE. Is Howard a liar, is he deluded, did he speak to Jesus and Jesus misled him, or did Jesus tell him the truth? I believe that both Robert and Howard were speaking the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmrv_3aiD7c

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #43 - May 27th, 2017 at 2:54pm

Perhaps it's possible to appreciate a post without necessarily agreeing with every single statement made. I don't know what the true nature of Monroe's experiences were. I'm not interested in what you think Don's motivations are, nor am I interested in what you think you need to prove to people on this forum. I'm interested in reading and discussing the topics on this forum and learning from it. Not arguing about personal issues.

What Monroe said is essentially nothing different from any other new age source or spirit channel that came before him. Now let's see if we can discuss this without making any personal remarks about anyone on the forum.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #44 - May 27th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Dude:

I'm not dumb, so I can clearly see that Don has an agenda that serves the purpose discrediting Bruce Moen and Robert Monroe, and getting people to believe in his Bible-based interpretations. Justin and I spoke of Robert only after Don chose to try to discredit him.

I believe he misleads people when he does this, so I speak up.

In Chapter 25 of his book "Voyage to Curiosity's Father," Bruce Moen wrote of exploring the aperture with Denise and a deceased Robert Monroe. Therefore, when Don tries to discredit what Robert wrote, in a way he discredits what Bruce wrote. Robert spoke of the aperture when he wrote about meeting the Creator (pg. 224 of Ultimate Journey).

On that page Robert said: "The human mind consciousness has speculated for aeons as to our Creator beyond the Aperture. I have not been able to engage in this for reasons I now recognize. Because of the continuing use of the label "God" in a myriad of variations, I had resisted any attempt at identification in any descriptive form. The discoloration and misconceptions would be too great. Now I know why I have resisted. The same applies to the word "spiritual" and many other commonly used terms."

It seems to me that Robert had a problem with human concepts about God, not God himself. When he met the Creator the intent was to "meet the Creator" not be deceived by the lower realm being Don made up as he tried to find a way to discredit Robert.

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 2:54pm:
Perhaps it's possible to appreciate a post without necessarily agreeing with every single statement made. I don't know what the true nature of Monroe's experiences were. I'm not interested in what you think Don's motivations are, nor am I interested in what you think you need to prove to people on this forum. I'm interested in reading and discussing the topics on this forum and learning from it. Not arguing about personal issues.

What Monroe said is essentially nothing different from any other new age source or spirit channel that came before him. Now let's see if we can discuss this without making any personal remarks about anyone on the forum.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #45 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:30pm

Could it be possible that due to his lack of faith in the Biblical God, Monroe had a different idea of what the creator actually was, and thus found himself with a being that conformed to his idea and this was not the true God? After all, there's a different between not being religious and not having any preconceived beliefs.To claim he was unbiased or without belief would be a lie. Does the God encountered in near death experiences match what Monroe found? Do any NDEs speak of an "aperture?" Where was the being of indescribable unconditional love that is so often encountered in NDEs? I don't recall this in his books.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #46 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:56pm

P.M.H. Atwater experienced something similar, as written below. There used to be a guy that went by the name Tayesin at forums (Mark Aubrey), and if I remember correctly, he experienced something like an aperture, without having read what Monroe wrote about it.

Perhaps Robert and Bruce were shown how the Creator projects energy to create this universe, in a symbolic way. What P.M.H. saw is another symbolic representation. In a non-3D way it might be difficult to see what actually takes place. It seems to me that Robert and Bruce experienced in a way where they weren't experiencing according to their concepts. Anyway, below is what P.M.H. wrote.

"Further movement on my part ceased because of the shock of what happened next. Before me there loomed two gigantic, impossibly huge masses spinning at great speed, looking for all the world like cyclones. One was inverted over the other, forming an hourglass shape, but where the spouts should have touched there was instead incredible rays of power shooting out in all directions. The top cyclone spun clockwise, the bottom counterclockwise, but their sides were somewhat bulgy rather than being as smooth-sided as might be expected, considering what appeared to be a tremendous rate of spin.
I was floating at a height about mid-way in relation to the cyclones yet far away. I stared at the spectacle before me in disbelief. They were so massive. And seeing them was so unexpected.
Cyclones!
As I stared, I came to recognize my former Phyllis self in the mid-upper-left of the top cyclone. Even though only a speck, I could see my Phyllis clearly, and superimposed over her were all her past lives and all her future lives happening at the same time in the same space as her present life. Everything was happening at once! Around Phyllis was everyone else she had known and around them many others. The same thing was happening to all these people as was happening to Phyllis. The cyclone was crammed full of people and I had the feeling of seeing all life. The same phenomenon was happening to each and all. Past, present, and future were not separated but, instead, interpenetrated like a multiple hologram combined with its own reflection.
The only physical movement anyone or anything made was to contract and expand. There was no up or down, right or left, forward or backward. There was only in and out, like breathing, like the universe and all creation were breathing – inhale/exhale, contraction/expansion, in/out, off/on.
The lower cyclone mirrored the upper one. My Phyllis self was there too and so was everyone else, occupying the same general sector of space as above, with the same phenomenon happening in the same manner. As above, so below. To be very honest with you I felt as if I were witnessing the wave pattern of a giant echo, and I began to wonder about life and its meaning. Was existence really just a series of echoes upon itself, spiraling forever outward from some primeval sound or explosion?"

At a later date Phyllis (P.M.H. Atwater) attended a lecture given by Stanford University physicist Dr. William Tiller,. he discussed the eternal now. He explained that he believed that all things happened at the same time in the same space. He projected an image to make his point, and his illustration had two cyclones converging like an hourglass, just as Phyllis had seen during her vision.

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
Could it be possible that due to his lack of faith in the Biblical God, Monroe had a different idea of what the creator actually was, and thus found himself with a being that conformed to his idea and this was not the true God? After all, there's a different between not being religious and not having any preconceived beliefs.To claim he was unbiased or without belief would be a lie. Does the God encountered in near death experiences match what Monroe found? Do any NDEs speak of an "aperture?" Where was the being of indescribable unconditional love that is so often encountered in NDEs? I don't recall this in his books.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #47 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:10pm

Thanks for sharing, although I was looking for NDE accounts. I don't hold what that person experienced with any level of credibility. For all I know, he could have experienced a manifestation of his beliefs.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #48 - May 28th, 2017 at 10:42am

Not that it is important, P.M.H. stands for Phyllis. Besides having a few NDEs herself, she has researched over 4,000 NDEs. Through out the years people would just end up finding her and telling her about their NDEs. For example, she would be riding in a cab, and a person would tell her about their NDE. She has heard about both positive and negative NDEs. She has found that whatever people experience, they experience what they need to experience, even when they have a negative experience. So perhaps we are supported.

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:10pm:
Thanks for sharing, although I was looking for NDE accounts. I don't hold what that person experienced with any level of credibility. For all I know, he could have experienced a manifestation of his beliefs.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #49 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:10am

Wasn't she the person who claimed that she had a prior existence as a fish on a watery planet?

It's been a long time since I read her book so I may be mistaken.

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #50 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:16am

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:10pm:

I believe that was taken from one of her NDE's. She also meets Yeshua in one of her NDE's.  P.M.H. currently has a definite interest in him btw. 

Her and her husband live about an hour away from us.  We talked for a little while via email, and then decided to meet up.  My spouse and I spent the better part of the day hanging out with her and her husband. 

I found her to be very genuine, very alive, interesting, mentally sharp, and all in all, she is definitely an old Soul.  I've also done her chart.  If I have an accurate birth time and the person's Soul fully connected to the body near first breath, drawing up and looking at someones chart is like having a deep look into their Soul. (As an aside, the astrological references in the Dead Sea Scrolls are quite fascinating). 

I think I most likely speak with more real knowledge about her than most on this forum, unless said person is a super psychic who constantly experiences verification.

Judging everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book is a very limiting way to live, and it's not what Yeshua himself wants.  Don't believe me, pray to communicate to the loving God and Yeshua only, and ask these what they think and feel about such a choice and lifestyle. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:20am

Justin said: "Judging everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book is a very limiting way to live, and it's not what Yeshua himself wants.  Don't believe me, pray to communicate to the loving God and him only, and ask these what they think and feel about such a choice and lifestyle."

Recoverer responds: "If a person has too many definitions of how God should answer, God might have a difficult time responding.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #52 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:21am

rondele wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 11:10am:
Wasn't she the person who claimed that she had a prior existence as a fish on a watery planet?

It's been a long time since I read her book so I may be mistaken.

R

Not exactly, but yes, she had the experience of incarnating into a kind of intelligent amphibian-humanoid form on another planet. 

And so what?  There are MANY different kind of intelligent life forms out in the Universe. 

See Howard Storms NDE (he was personally shown MANY different forms of intelligent life that Souls connect to--many of which according to Yeshua and the Angels are more spiritually evolved than humans):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbKmPrlgIPU&t=8s

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:27am

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 11:20am:
Recoverer responds: "If a person has too many definitions of how God should answer, God might have a difficult time responding.

Yes, but asking them without preconceptions, I thought,  was kind of implied/a give in. Or at least should be.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #54 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 10:42am:
Not that it is important, P.M.H. stands for Phyllis. Besides having a few NDEs herself, she has researched over 4,000 NDEs. Through out the years people would just end up finding her and telling her about their NDEs. For example, she would be riding in a cab, and a person would tell her about their NDE. She has heard about both positive and negative NDEs. She has found that whatever people experience, they experience what they need to experience, even when they have a negative experience. So perhaps we are supported.

My goodness, how many times did she die???

I didn't think it was a NDE because you used the term "vision." Sounded more like a psychic experience or something of that nature.

Quote:
Judging everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book is a very limiting way to live, and it's not what Yeshua himself wants.  Don't believe me, pray to communicate to the loving God and Yeshua only, and ask these what they think and feel about such a choice and lifestyle. 

This seems to be a repeated statement by you. I'm curious, who does it apply to? Who judges everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book? Who doesn't pray to God for guidance?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 28th, 2017 at 2:18pm

Vince, I didn't say that you don't pray to God for guidance, but I suggested praying to the loving God and Yeshua and asking them about this.

If one's conceptions of God are limiting or distorted, well my spouse was very clearly shown in a dream, that one can connect to not the true God aka the First Self, and prime Creator, but to other, deceptive beings that while they consider themselves "gods" are far from. 

For example, my spouse's mom is a fundamentalist, extremist Christian, and not a particularly happy or balanced person to put it mildly.  She is rather judgmental of others in a extremist, negative, and consistent sense. For example, she believes most people are going to eternal hell (though of course, she is going to Heaven). 

One time, my spouse had a dream of viewing her mom "praying to God", but instead of connecting to The God (the Abba that Yeshua spoke of and to), she saw very clearly that her mom was connecting to a group of negative ET's that she saw as reptilian-humanoid in form.  As a side note, I believe that was her 2nd dream at the time of specifically observing this negative, reptilian-humanoid ET group.

That's why I specify connecting to the loving God, or God of Love. Putting Yeshua into the mix helps us to connect to the true God as well, since Yeshua came to express, live, and teach God's highest aspect--pure, universal, unconditional Love. 

Albert and I are not your enemies btw, though we have spoken critically of you--well more so of your current approach.  Neither are we enemies of Don.  But we are enemies of dogma, distortion, and the hindering forces involved with this world. 

Those hindering forces like fundamentalist, extremist forms of Christianity and other religions and like when humans become involved in them, because these collective thought-form belief systems of humans have been very influenced by them, and have a tendency or influence to actually keep people from getting closer to the true God, Love, and Yeshua.  Like my spouse's mom for example.  Most of us know some folks that are very involved in a very fundamentalist and extreme form of Christianity or another religion and the bad effects that these have on them. 

I believe (rather know), that Bob Monroe's Soul was a long time Helper, that part of his service job in coming to the Earth, was trying to help nudge people in a different direction.  One not so caught up in dogma, doctrine, and distortion, but based more on people's own experiences and direct guidance communication. 

The latter is actually what Yeshua recommended when he was publicly teaching.  He constantly stressed that people should go within and pray directly to the Abba in conjunction with living a loving, ethical, responsible life, and that these were the primary ways to truth. 

How often did he tell people that they needed to read the Torah?  He often only brings up the Torah, the 10 commandments, etc in relation to others asking him about it or bringing these up, and time and time again he stresses that the whole of the Law hinges on/revolves around the Love of God and of creation, and that if a person did this (as well as prayed to God), that all wisdom, all truth would come to them. 

You're talking to two people that have made this a practice for decades of their life and they are trying to nudge you in a better direction because they deeply care about you and everyone in a universal, unconditional way. 

The best and most effective way to truth, is not to listen to fellow humans (unless you meet Yeshua in the flesh, which is possible and actually will become probable for some later), but to pray directly to the Loving God and It's Son, the Light of Creation (well in this Universe), and then live the truth as he taught/exampled/lived in conjunction.

That's all that any soul truly needs.  All the rest, is either trying to get a person to that state and approach, is superfluous, a distraction, or hindering. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #56 - May 28th, 2017 at 8:47pm

SL2 Please do not make any more personal comments towards me. Your claim that my God is not loving is extremely inappropriate and offensive.

Vicky, something has to be done here. The personal attacks haven't stopped since we last spoke. R2 and SL2 have continued making false and inappropriate personal remarks towards me. This is not a healthy environment.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #57 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:08pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 8:47pm:
SL2 Please do not make any more personal comments towards me. Your claim that my God is not loving is extremely inappropriate and offensive.

Vicky, something has to be done here. The personal attacks haven't stopped since we last spoke. R2 and SL2 have continued making false and inappropriate personal remarks towards me. This is not a healthy environment.

Justin,

Please respect Vince's request--no more personal comments towards him.  I will send you a PM about this and if you need to talk about it with me do so that way.  Please do not respond here on this thread about it. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #58 - May 29th, 2017 at 10:36am

To me it seems unfair for it to be okay for Dude to speak of some of the beliefs here as if they are the result of delusion or demonic influence, but then when somebody speaks of his beliefs in a critical way, he plays the disrespect card.

If he doesn't want anybody to say something about fundamentalist beliefs, then perhaps he shouldn't say anything critical about things other people believe in, and the same thing goes for Don.

Seriously, here on Bruce Moen's forum, he speaks as if things such as the Disk viewpoint or Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen's experience with the Creator as either delusional or being misled by a lower realm being (he supported Don't claim of this when he responded to what Don said with "Great post Don."), and then he takes exception with somebody who says that Reptilians might play a role in some fundamentalist religions.

Perhaps if Dude is truly interested in being respectful, perhaps he and Don should set a better example.

You won't find me at a place such as a fundamentalist Christian forum trying to undermine what the people there believe, but that's what you find with Don and Dude here. Below is one of Dude's posts.

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1491614012/0#0

If Justin and I get banned for speaking up, then the main thing you'll have left at this forum is a few people that don't respect what Bruce Moen is about, and they will have accomplished their goal of undermining this forum's original purpose.

Good luck finding somebody else to speak up for what Bruce says. Besides Justin and I, Vicky is the only person who has spoken up.

P.S. Justin and I never felt disrespect for Dude, quite the contrary. Dude on the other hand, is supportive of Don, who is quite blatant with his disrespect for what might be referred to as New Age.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #59 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:37am

The difference is that my comments are not of a personal nature. I speak of concepts in and of themselves. I do not criticize others for entertaining those concepts. You haven't proven yourself able to discuss a topic without making personal remarks about those you are speaking to. It is not disrespectful to discuss a topic related to the afterlife on an afterlife forum. It is not disrespectful to have a different opinion about afterlife-related concepts. It is disrespectful to say that a person is hysterical for finding Christ and being transformed by the power of God, as you did to me. It is also disrespectful to make repeated ad hominem attacks. So please, show some respect.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #60 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:08pm

"You're talking to two people that have made this a practice for decades of their life and they are trying to nudge you in a better direction because they deeply care about you and everyone in a universal, unconditional way."

Albert, maybe the above quote from Justin to Dude will help you understand the problem. It is not up to him or anyone else to "nudge" someone in a "better" direction. But that's what the two of you do or try to do.

This is a conversation board, not a conversion board. Don expresses his belief in Christianity but he doesn't try to proselytize.

Bruce never wanted cheerleaders, he welcomed differing points of view. He wanted all of us to find our own truths. And unless I missed it, he didn't subscribe to the fantasy of evil reptilians.

R

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #61 - May 29th, 2017 at 2:55pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

I moved my own comment.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #62 - May 29th, 2017 at 2:07pm

George Ritchie's book "Return from Tomorrow" inspired Raymond Moody to launch his NDE research.  One puzzling aspect of Ritchie's experience is his visit to a world in which spirits walk around in hoods without communicating with each other.  He sees great buildings reminiscent of a large university campus and observes people conducting experiments with apparent computers and other electronic equipment in various rooms.  The atmosphere seems to be characterized by an impersonal quest for knowledge. 

But one aspect of Ritchie's guided visit there is striking.  Unlike his visit to heaven, He and his divine guide are not detected in that world.   So should that world be classified as a hollow heaven, a hell, or some other intermediate state?  I'm not sure how to answer that  question.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.