Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
My Criteria for a True Heaven (Read 28397 times)
I Am Dude

Re: My Criteria for a True Heaven
Reply #45 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:30pm

Could it be possible that due to his lack of faith in the Biblical God, Monroe had a different idea of what the creator actually was, and thus found himself with a being that conformed to his idea and this was not the true God? After all, there's a different between not being religious and not having any preconceived beliefs.To claim he was unbiased or without belief would be a lie. Does the God encountered in near death experiences match what Monroe found? Do any NDEs speak of an "aperture?" Where was the being of indescribable unconditional love that is so often encountered in NDEs? I don't recall this in his books.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #46 - May 27th, 2017 at 8:56pm

P.M.H. Atwater experienced something similar, as written below. There used to be a guy that went by the name Tayesin at forums (Mark Aubrey), and if I remember correctly, he experienced something like an aperture, without having read what Monroe wrote about it.

Perhaps Robert and Bruce were shown how the Creator projects energy to create this universe, in a symbolic way. What P.M.H. saw is another symbolic representation. In a non-3D way it might be difficult to see what actually takes place. It seems to me that Robert and Bruce experienced in a way where they weren't experiencing according to their concepts. Anyway, below is what P.M.H. wrote.

"Further movement on my part ceased because of the shock of what happened next. Before me there loomed two gigantic, impossibly huge masses spinning at great speed, looking for all the world like cyclones. One was inverted over the other, forming an hourglass shape, but where the spouts should have touched there was instead incredible rays of power shooting out in all directions. The top cyclone spun clockwise, the bottom counterclockwise, but their sides were somewhat bulgy rather than being as smooth-sided as might be expected, considering what appeared to be a tremendous rate of spin.
I was floating at a height about mid-way in relation to the cyclones yet far away. I stared at the spectacle before me in disbelief. They were so massive. And seeing them was so unexpected.
Cyclones!
As I stared, I came to recognize my former Phyllis self in the mid-upper-left of the top cyclone. Even though only a speck, I could see my Phyllis clearly, and superimposed over her were all her past lives and all her future lives happening at the same time in the same space as her present life. Everything was happening at once! Around Phyllis was everyone else she had known and around them many others. The same thing was happening to all these people as was happening to Phyllis. The cyclone was crammed full of people and I had the feeling of seeing all life. The same phenomenon was happening to each and all. Past, present, and future were not separated but, instead, interpenetrated like a multiple hologram combined with its own reflection.
The only physical movement anyone or anything made was to contract and expand. There was no up or down, right or left, forward or backward. There was only in and out, like breathing, like the universe and all creation were breathing – inhale/exhale, contraction/expansion, in/out, off/on.
The lower cyclone mirrored the upper one. My Phyllis self was there too and so was everyone else, occupying the same general sector of space as above, with the same phenomenon happening in the same manner. As above, so below. To be very honest with you I felt as if I were witnessing the wave pattern of a giant echo, and I began to wonder about life and its meaning. Was existence really just a series of echoes upon itself, spiraling forever outward from some primeval sound or explosion?"

At a later date Phyllis (P.M.H. Atwater) attended a lecture given by Stanford University physicist Dr. William Tiller,. he discussed the eternal now. He explained that he believed that all things happened at the same time in the same space. He projected an image to make his point, and his illustration had two cyclones converging like an hourglass, just as Phyllis had seen during her vision.

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
Could it be possible that due to his lack of faith in the Biblical God, Monroe had a different idea of what the creator actually was, and thus found himself with a being that conformed to his idea and this was not the true God? After all, there's a different between not being religious and not having any preconceived beliefs.To claim he was unbiased or without belief would be a lie. Does the God encountered in near death experiences match what Monroe found? Do any NDEs speak of an "aperture?" Where was the being of indescribable unconditional love that is so often encountered in NDEs? I don't recall this in his books.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #47 - May 27th, 2017 at 9:10pm

Thanks for sharing, although I was looking for NDE accounts. I don't hold what that person experienced with any level of credibility. For all I know, he could have experienced a manifestation of his beliefs.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #48 - May 28th, 2017 at 10:42am

Not that it is important, P.M.H. stands for Phyllis. Besides having a few NDEs herself, she has researched over 4,000 NDEs. Through out the years people would just end up finding her and telling her about their NDEs. For example, she would be riding in a cab, and a person would tell her about their NDE. She has heard about both positive and negative NDEs. She has found that whatever people experience, they experience what they need to experience, even when they have a negative experience. So perhaps we are supported.

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:10pm:
Thanks for sharing, although I was looking for NDE accounts. I don't hold what that person experienced with any level of credibility. For all I know, he could have experienced a manifestation of his beliefs.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #49 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:10am

Wasn't she the person who claimed that she had a prior existence as a fish on a watery planet?

It's been a long time since I read her book so I may be mistaken.

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #50 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:16am

I Am Dude wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:10pm:

I believe that was taken from one of her NDE's. She also meets Yeshua in one of her NDE's.  P.M.H. currently has a definite interest in him btw. 

Her and her husband live about an hour away from us.  We talked for a little while via email, and then decided to meet up.  My spouse and I spent the better part of the day hanging out with her and her husband. 

I found her to be very genuine, very alive, interesting, mentally sharp, and all in all, she is definitely an old Soul.  I've also done her chart.  If I have an accurate birth time and the person's Soul fully connected to the body near first breath, drawing up and looking at someones chart is like having a deep look into their Soul. (As an aside, the astrological references in the Dead Sea Scrolls are quite fascinating). 

I think I most likely speak with more real knowledge about her than most on this forum, unless said person is a super psychic who constantly experiences verification.

Judging everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book is a very limiting way to live, and it's not what Yeshua himself wants.  Don't believe me, pray to communicate to the loving God and Yeshua only, and ask these what they think and feel about such a choice and lifestyle. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:20am

Justin said: "Judging everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book is a very limiting way to live, and it's not what Yeshua himself wants.  Don't believe me, pray to communicate to the loving God and him only, and ask these what they think and feel about such a choice and lifestyle."

Recoverer responds: "If a person has too many definitions of how God should answer, God might have a difficult time responding.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #52 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:21am

rondele wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 11:10am:
Wasn't she the person who claimed that she had a prior existence as a fish on a watery planet?

It's been a long time since I read her book so I may be mistaken.

R

Not exactly, but yes, she had the experience of incarnating into a kind of intelligent amphibian-humanoid form on another planet. 

And so what?  There are MANY different kind of intelligent life forms out in the Universe. 

See Howard Storms NDE (he was personally shown MANY different forms of intelligent life that Souls connect to--many of which according to Yeshua and the Angels are more spiritually evolved than humans):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbKmPrlgIPU&t=8s

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 28th, 2017 at 11:27am

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 11:20am:
Recoverer responds: "If a person has too many definitions of how God should answer, God might have a difficult time responding.

Yes, but asking them without preconceptions, I thought,  was kind of implied/a give in. Or at least should be.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #54 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 10:42am:
Not that it is important, P.M.H. stands for Phyllis. Besides having a few NDEs herself, she has researched over 4,000 NDEs. Through out the years people would just end up finding her and telling her about their NDEs. For example, she would be riding in a cab, and a person would tell her about their NDE. She has heard about both positive and negative NDEs. She has found that whatever people experience, they experience what they need to experience, even when they have a negative experience. So perhaps we are supported.

My goodness, how many times did she die???

I didn't think it was a NDE because you used the term "vision." Sounded more like a psychic experience or something of that nature.

Quote:
Judging everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book is a very limiting way to live, and it's not what Yeshua himself wants.  Don't believe me, pray to communicate to the loving God and Yeshua only, and ask these what they think and feel about such a choice and lifestyle. 

This seems to be a repeated statement by you. I'm curious, who does it apply to? Who judges everything and everyone by other people's interpretations of a book? Who doesn't pray to God for guidance?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 28th, 2017 at 2:18pm

Vince, I didn't say that you don't pray to God for guidance, but I suggested praying to the loving God and Yeshua and asking them about this.

If one's conceptions of God are limiting or distorted, well my spouse was very clearly shown in a dream, that one can connect to not the true God aka the First Self, and prime Creator, but to other, deceptive beings that while they consider themselves "gods" are far from. 

For example, my spouse's mom is a fundamentalist, extremist Christian, and not a particularly happy or balanced person to put it mildly.  She is rather judgmental of others in a extremist, negative, and consistent sense. For example, she believes most people are going to eternal hell (though of course, she is going to Heaven). 

One time, my spouse had a dream of viewing her mom "praying to God", but instead of connecting to The God (the Abba that Yeshua spoke of and to), she saw very clearly that her mom was connecting to a group of negative ET's that she saw as reptilian-humanoid in form.  As a side note, I believe that was her 2nd dream at the time of specifically observing this negative, reptilian-humanoid ET group.

That's why I specify connecting to the loving God, or God of Love. Putting Yeshua into the mix helps us to connect to the true God as well, since Yeshua came to express, live, and teach God's highest aspect--pure, universal, unconditional Love. 

Albert and I are not your enemies btw, though we have spoken critically of you--well more so of your current approach.  Neither are we enemies of Don.  But we are enemies of dogma, distortion, and the hindering forces involved with this world. 

Those hindering forces like fundamentalist, extremist forms of Christianity and other religions and like when humans become involved in them, because these collective thought-form belief systems of humans have been very influenced by them, and have a tendency or influence to actually keep people from getting closer to the true God, Love, and Yeshua.  Like my spouse's mom for example.  Most of us know some folks that are very involved in a very fundamentalist and extreme form of Christianity or another religion and the bad effects that these have on them. 

I believe (rather know), that Bob Monroe's Soul was a long time Helper, that part of his service job in coming to the Earth, was trying to help nudge people in a different direction.  One not so caught up in dogma, doctrine, and distortion, but based more on people's own experiences and direct guidance communication. 

The latter is actually what Yeshua recommended when he was publicly teaching.  He constantly stressed that people should go within and pray directly to the Abba in conjunction with living a loving, ethical, responsible life, and that these were the primary ways to truth. 

How often did he tell people that they needed to read the Torah?  He often only brings up the Torah, the 10 commandments, etc in relation to others asking him about it or bringing these up, and time and time again he stresses that the whole of the Law hinges on/revolves around the Love of God and of creation, and that if a person did this (as well as prayed to God), that all wisdom, all truth would come to them. 

You're talking to two people that have made this a practice for decades of their life and they are trying to nudge you in a better direction because they deeply care about you and everyone in a universal, unconditional way. 

The best and most effective way to truth, is not to listen to fellow humans (unless you meet Yeshua in the flesh, which is possible and actually will become probable for some later), but to pray directly to the Loving God and It's Son, the Light of Creation (well in this Universe), and then live the truth as he taught/exampled/lived in conjunction.

That's all that any soul truly needs.  All the rest, is either trying to get a person to that state and approach, is superfluous, a distraction, or hindering. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #56 - May 28th, 2017 at 8:47pm

SL2 Please do not make any more personal comments towards me. Your claim that my God is not loving is extremely inappropriate and offensive.

Vicky, something has to be done here. The personal attacks haven't stopped since we last spoke. R2 and SL2 have continued making false and inappropriate personal remarks towards me. This is not a healthy environment.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #57 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:08pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 8:47pm:
SL2 Please do not make any more personal comments towards me. Your claim that my God is not loving is extremely inappropriate and offensive.

Vicky, something has to be done here. The personal attacks haven't stopped since we last spoke. R2 and SL2 have continued making false and inappropriate personal remarks towards me. This is not a healthy environment.

Justin,

Please respect Vince's request--no more personal comments towards him.  I will send you a PM about this and if you need to talk about it with me do so that way.  Please do not respond here on this thread about it. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #58 - May 29th, 2017 at 10:36am

To me it seems unfair for it to be okay for Dude to speak of some of the beliefs here as if they are the result of delusion or demonic influence, but then when somebody speaks of his beliefs in a critical way, he plays the disrespect card.

If he doesn't want anybody to say something about fundamentalist beliefs, then perhaps he shouldn't say anything critical about things other people believe in, and the same thing goes for Don.

Seriously, here on Bruce Moen's forum, he speaks as if things such as the Disk viewpoint or Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen's experience with the Creator as either delusional or being misled by a lower realm being (he supported Don't claim of this when he responded to what Don said with "Great post Don."), and then he takes exception with somebody who says that Reptilians might play a role in some fundamentalist religions.

Perhaps if Dude is truly interested in being respectful, perhaps he and Don should set a better example.

You won't find me at a place such as a fundamentalist Christian forum trying to undermine what the people there believe, but that's what you find with Don and Dude here. Below is one of Dude's posts.

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1491614012/0#0

If Justin and I get banned for speaking up, then the main thing you'll have left at this forum is a few people that don't respect what Bruce Moen is about, and they will have accomplished their goal of undermining this forum's original purpose.

Good luck finding somebody else to speak up for what Bruce says. Besides Justin and I, Vicky is the only person who has spoken up.

P.S. Justin and I never felt disrespect for Dude, quite the contrary. Dude on the other hand, is supportive of Don, who is quite blatant with his disrespect for what might be referred to as New Age.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #59 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:37am

The difference is that my comments are not of a personal nature. I speak of concepts in and of themselves. I do not criticize others for entertaining those concepts. You haven't proven yourself able to discuss a topic without making personal remarks about those you are speaking to. It is not disrespectful to discuss a topic related to the afterlife on an afterlife forum. It is not disrespectful to have a different opinion about afterlife-related concepts. It is disrespectful to say that a person is hysterical for finding Christ and being transformed by the power of God, as you did to me. It is also disrespectful to make repeated ad hominem attacks. So please, show some respect.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.