Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The New Age is a Satanic deception (Read 10335 times)
I Am Dude

The New Age is a Satanic deception
Apr 7th, 2017 at 9:13pm

I have come to the understanding that the new age movement is actually part of a larger plan, a Satanic deception to distort people's minds and hearts away from the truth of the most high heavenly father and son Yeshua.

If interested, some links for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkGgtExLcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vNna43P5XM&t=9220s

And many false prophets will rise and deceive many ... For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

Matthew 24:11, 25.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: The New Age is a Satanic deception
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 11:02am

I agree. As ES repeatedly warned, the afterlife is full of deception, which is why he strongly advised that others don't try to follow in his footsteps. Even he confessed that he wasn't always comfortable venturing there.

A good read is E.S. Lewis, especially The Screwtape Letters. One of the best Christian authors.

R

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 11:40am

While I think there is definitely some truth the above assertion, it may be a little too broadly generalized. 

I've found some rare gems among what might be called or labeled the "new age".  For some examples: Edgar Cayce, Bob Monroe, Rosalind McKnight, Tom Campbell, Bruce Moen, Howard Storm and various other NDE'ers are some good examples of sources that contain more truth and helpfulness than not. 

But yes, there is a lot of deception and hoodwinking going on in the guise of Light--particularly among channeled type info.  It's also similar in the Eastern Guru scene.  Also in the religious scene. 

The severely lacking in Light side of consciousness loves to pervert and twist that which is truthful and freeing. Via first the Romans (whom had a society that was becoming increasingly psychopathic in nature at the time), the teachings of Yeshua really started to get mis used, mis interpreted, and abused in various manners. 

On a personal note.  It might be helpful to address these kinds of matters in a more even, relative, and balanced manner.  Consider that the severely lacking in Light side actually will try to induce people to extremes.  What for?  To make those with increasing insights into the problems with the state of the world, seem or appear to others as overly extreme or imbalanced, thus pushing people away, in a psychological distaste sense, from helpful forces and beings like Source and Yeshua. Kind of like, "Oh, that crazy guy likes Yeshua, (thought/felt probably unconsciously--well by logical extension), Yeshua must be a crappy or unhelpful source". 

Some of these forces are extremely, extremely clever and will try to use any little personal weakness or imbalance against us. And my spouse had a very vivid and clear guidance dream (in relation to a negative ET group), where the message was--if they can't get directly to you or influence you directly anymore, they will then focus on the people around you or whom can affect you and your life.  For example, walking or driving down the road and the person driving the car towards you.   

If confronting or exposing these forces in any manner, it's important to ask for protection/shielding help, guidance, and general help from Source and consciously Source attuned beings/levels.

Re: the issue of false prophets and Christs--also definitely an issue. Would just add that two sources I find both credible in a holistic sense, and fast vibrational in a intuitive, feeling sense, Rosalind McKnight and Edgar Cayce, interestingly spoke in a prophetic sense, to the arrival of certain spiritual teachers and facilitators.  When Rosalind McKnight was viewing future probabilities, she outlined something like, *it was just after the collapse/breakdown of civilization, when the highly evolved Christed beings came into the Earth to make clear and plain the messages and reason for Yeshua's life and example two thousand years before*. 

Cayce's guidance spoke of the coming of 3 individuals whom would make the perfect way and balance of life (presumably attain a perfect balance between body/mind-soul/spirit).  They also spoke of the reincarnation of two past spiritual helpers (Ra Ta and John the beloved), whom would again be helpers and reincarnate in the future period of 1958 to 1998. 

If the above two sources are correct, then not all future figures would be false. In fact, what I've been told directly by guidance is that a few individuals would be crucial in the developement and realization of the so called 2nd coming.  This 2nd coming is not about just one thing and event, nor one year.  A combo of the collapse and those initial few individuals whom will have attuned themselves to Source similar as did Yeshua, will help to wake people up spiritually.  While these few individuals will be making their rounds from community to community, teaching and exampling what attunement to Source looks like in the flesh, then will Yeshua himself come out of his incognito role.  He will join those individuals and tell people, "These individuals are the fulfillment of my promises to humanity two thousands years ago--that if you live and choose like me, you can become like me and do the things I do and even more."

It will happen in this way, to get people away from putting Yeshua on a unreachable pedestal. Eventually, as Monroe, Storm, and others have seen, humanity in a more collective sense will move towards becoming like Yeshua in the flesh.  Pure channels of and for Love divine--Co-Creators with their Parents and about their Parents' business. 

It is a multi step process, with various variables, and spread over a period of time. One might argue that certain sources, like Bob Monroe, Bruce Moen, all the above mentioned people, and the many NDE'ers coming forth, are all part of the process to varying degrees.  But the end result?  A New Heaven and a new Earth. 

This is the probability so far. But there are possibilities where it does not work out like this for the future.  We each need to do our part to help make sure the probability becomes the actuality. (and yes, that does sometimes include calling out negative, hindering sources, or hindering beliefs).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 12:03pm

Regarding what Justin (Sourcelover) said about misleading beings trying to get people to be extreme, I haven't looked into the matrix viewpoint people a lot, but it seems as if some of them are extreme. I ran into one youtube video of such people, and early on it seemed as if they hate Jesus. They were saying things such as "Jesus is Dead." Other sources seem to have a similar distaste for Jesus. It could be that those beings that seek to mislead, will use anybody they can to mislead, whether those people be channelers, gurus, or some matrix oriented people.

Some matrix-oriented people might make the mistake of believing that there are no positive beings out there at all. Going by my experience and the experience of others there are. As a result of their out of balance thinking, some of the matrix-oriented people take on an approach that is more egotistical than they realize. They speak as if they don't need anything but their higher selves. Perhaps they shouldn't forget what made their existence possible.

I don't get the sense that people such as Bruce Moen and Robert Monroe were misled by Satan or other dark beings.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 10:27am

Albert, I think that is an important point to make, and I've come to a similar conclusion that the misleading, hindering forces don't care about the specific forms or areas of life--they will use all and any to try to mislead.  Whether New Age, Old Age ( Cheesy ), religion, Gurus, cult leaders, government/politics, corporate, media, etc.  They don't care about the person(s) involved, if they can influence them.

Going by the state of the world, and the lack of very fast vibratory, balanced, and holistically helpful human sources in same--it seems that these are good at their job and shouldn't be underestimated. But, I also get the sense that more and more people are waking up to and starting to face the shadow side of life, and moreover, starting to care more about the corruption and deception going on in this world. 

This growing trend is heartening, and indicates there is very much hope for humans and the forces of Light whom are trying to reorient us back to Love and Source.

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 1:01pm

Any practice that doesn't help your spiritual energies to rise is not truly spiritually helpful. If practices activate and use lower energies, those practices are diverting your energies to more base uses, no matter how much ritual and symbolism are attached to them. So I agree with Vince and the rest of what you are saying, that much "New Age" practice diverts one from true Spirit, although 'Satanic" is a strong word.

Retrievals bring energies upward. We've discussed whether to raise our consciousness through the crown chakra or the third eye when preparing to do a retrieval. Even the third eye outlet is diverting energies from the crown. More recently we're saying maybe we need not feel the astral body leave at all, that just strong focussed intent can accomplish the task. Since the astral body is not the highest vibrating 'body' we have access to, it's probably better to avoid its use too, going by the theory that highest energies are best.

Unfortunately there are a lot of 'New Age" practices that use the astral body and the third eye. They are usually fun entertainment and they involve higher energies, just not the highest. Using the chakra/higher energy test they are better than other excesses of, for example, most sex or over-eating. It just depends on how high one wants to aim.

Someone once diagrammed the preferred spiritual energies to look like a palm tree -- straight up with exuberant flaring out at the top. I hear it takes hundreds or more lives/incarnations to get it to that form. Most of us like the diversions of a material world and might have our spiritual energies diagrammed more like a bush.   Wink

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 1:19pm

2bets, you make some interesting points.

I haven't had an OBE with the  effects for years. It seems as if energetically I no longer work that way.

I don't think in terms of third eye. I think in terms of tuning into love in what seems like my heart area, and then I go from there.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 3:21pm

The problem with the term New Age, is that many divergent groups are lumped in it together.  When I've spoken with spiritually minded people, very few have described themselves as "New Age". 

I watched the videos referenced here.  Certainly they are interesting but not at all proof that there is a conspiracy among modern New Age groups to deceive and represent the devil.

It is interesting to me how, when people contrast NA thought with christianity, they have to set up a diametric opposition of true vs. false, good vs. evil in terms of the thought.   

JC, in the gospels voiced many beautiful universal truths that are echoed in many forms of spirituality, including some systems felt to be New Age.  So many NA believers, speak of love, turning the other cheek, practicing mindfulness, kindness, and forgiveness; virtues highly admired in the gospels.  Very few of the NA systems are telling people that their way of thought is the only way, or to abandon Christianity.  So NA thought may, in various instances, be harmonious with the gospels.

In NDE, we hear encounter after encounter where the individual is told that the one "true" religion is that which brings you closer to God.  ES believed in the idea of the noble heathen, i.e. that a righteous non-christian could be saved.  Ultimately, he felt that all people must acknowledge Christ as lord, but those who practiced kindness, love, and lived just true lives were not barred from heaven if they were a non christian. 

So I don't believe that the multiple and varied schools of NA thought can be lumped together and called deceptive and satanic, as if there is an unsaid underlying agenda at work. 

M

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 4:10pm

Matthew, you made some good points. Would just point out that deceptive and severely lacking in Light sources tend to be a little more clever, subtle, manipulative, and non obvious than blatantly promoting things like hate or obviously destructive things. 

Usually, they take some truth, and mix it with falsity or limiting beliefs/perceptions.  ACIM is a good example of that.  Seth is another good example.  There is some truthful concepts and ideas in these books, and it's the truth that initially "hooks you". 

There is an old saying that goes like, "half truths are worse than whole lies for they can deceive even the soul." 

Take Howard Storm's experience. When he was initially out of body, there were some dark beings whom at first seemed friendly to him, and were trying to lead him on "closer to them".  They didn't introduce themselves as, "Hi, I'm Ralph, a former human psychopath, and I want to mess with you."  No, they strung him along, tried to deceive him, were friendly at first. 

Or think of Bruce Moen's example of Max the psychologist.  It sounds like Max was a pretty clever and very manipulative guy. 

It's hard for us folks with good and kind hearts to get inside the mind of such beings or people, because we don't think or feel in a similar manner--often times VERY differently.  In fact, the more positive and Loving a person is, the less likely they would tend to suspect or see darkness in others. But just as we have con people, psychopaths, and malignant narcissists in physical and among us as fellow humans, so to do we have these nonphysically and ET wise. 

I've read a number of things on psychopathy, and the interesting but worrying thing about these, is that even trained psychologists that have worked directly with and/or research psychopathy and psychopaths, have said, "Even I get fooled by some of these people."   Some have admitted that they found some folks in the psychopathic spectrum engaging, charming, convincing, but often also very subtly manipulative.  In other words, they are very good at conning normal people with decent hearts whom have some empathy and conscience.  As an aside, I highly recommend Dr. Hare's seminal work, Without Conscience: the Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us.
   It is very eye opening--especially the cases of young children with clear psychopathic traits and tendencies. Especially in lieu of some of these cases of young children and children had normal, loving home lives/families, had siblings whom didn't have any of these traits, and even a case of identical twins where one twin had very clear and strong psychopathic traits and the other didn't at all. 

It indicates that both nurture/environment and genetics are not necessarily the most important factor.  Some folks are just born very unloving, selfish, and hurtful. 

Anyways, there is a certain amount of truth to what Vince is saying--but he's just really over generalizing, and like you indicated, over lumping too much.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Look, it was an interesting video.  And keeping an eye out to discern the truth, or feeling the truth from the heart is always good advice.  And sure, if you mix spiritual truths with falsehoods, you can get a system which rings true in some ways, but not others.  For myself, I feel that I can only be deceived if I buy into someone else's belief system hook, line and sinker.  If I read about it, mull it over, feel it, and integrate it into my own thought, I'd like to think that I can avoid some of the pitfalls of being led astray.

I find it interesting how scripture is quoted by the faithful as being authoritative. True biblical scholars can show how the New Testament had several authors, a few of whom may have written their part more than a century after the events that were depicted.  The council of Nicea under Constantine sorted out which gospels and texts would be included in the standard bible - long after the events.  Even so, ES felt that every word of scripture was spiritual and important.   I do respect his interpretation, but for me, the truth of the NT isn't in the declarative statements, but in the parables and teachings.  JC taught that way in order to show the true way to a life based on love of God (what is good and what is true) and love of one's fellow man to the masses.  And when the truth of one of his parables is told/heard/experienced, you can feel it - and you know it on a deeper level. 

M

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 5:09pm

You made some good points Doc.

DocM wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
Look, it was an interesting video.  And keeping an eye out to discern the truth, or feeling the truth from the heart is always good advice.  And sure, if you mix spiritual truths with falsehoods, you can get a system which rings true in some ways, but not others.  For myself, I feel that I can only be deceived if I buy into someone else's belief system hook, line and sinker.  If I read about it, mull it over, feel it, and integrate it into my own thought, I'd like to think that I can avoid some of the pitfalls of being led astray.

I find it interesting how scripture is quoted by the faithful as being authoritative. True biblical scholars can show how the New Testament had several authors, a few of whom may have written their part more than a century after the events that were depicted.  The council of Nicea under Constantine sorted out which gospels and texts would be included in the standard bible - long after the events.  Even so, ES felt that every word of scripture was spiritual and important.   I do respect his interpretation, but for me, the truth of the NT isn't in the declarative statements, but in the parables and teachings.  JC taught that way in order to show the true way to a life based on love of God (what is good and what is true) and love of one's fellow man to the masses.  And when the truth of one of his parables is told/heard/experienced, you can feel it - and you know it on a deeper level. 

M

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #11 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 7:14am

Recoverer2 said:
"I haven't had an OBE with the  effects for years. It seems as if energetically I no longer work that way.

I don't think in terms of third eye. I think in terms of tuning into love in what seems like my heart area, and then I go from there."

Me too, Recoverer. We know we can though. I don't find any  'spiritual technique," other than prayer, that connects human will power to afterlife realms as fully as retrievals do. Looking back before finding out about retrievals, I thought the spiritual realms were a big mystery that only 'high priests' could enter.

IMO you're absolutely 'right' to relate these experiences back to the heart. Many religions say that should always be our main focus while we're here.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 1:57pm

Excellent points Recoverer2 and 2Bets. 

2Bets, I've long considered that positive service to others as one of the primary ways that our Souls grow.  But, I would open up the concept of retrievals as being much broader than many tend to think of it. 

What we call "retrieval" is very much also going on in what we call the physical level or focus.  Consider that at it's core, retrieval is about helping to change stuck/limiting beliefs/perceptions, to more accurate, helpful, and freeing ones, then we can understand that Yeshua coming in the flesh was an attempt at retrieving many humans then and post. 

Guidance doesn't just focus on the stuck levels in the nonphysical.  In some ways, guidance most focuses on the physical level because the physical level is the hub of this system of consciousness in some senses. 

It's our experiences here, which can "make or break" us in a consciousness sense on the other levels. 

It was designed to be a self correcting system, through linear cause and effect and the feedback of consequence, but the system has become too influenced by the least mature focused here.  Hence, it's scheduled for some major corrections. 

These corrections are coming in various different forms.  From certain human individuals, to ET's, to collapse, etc, etc. 

Or, in other words, the retrieval process here is getting ramped up during this time of extremity.  If all goes well, it will lead to the future probability that Bob Monroe, Storm, and various others have seen for this world.  A fully retrieved world and humanity.  Not stuck anymore in any area.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:37am

This is a very interesting testimony regarding the potential dangers of yoga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZ7oz_fIq8

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:41pm

I Am Dude wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:37am:
This is a very interesting testimony regarding the potential dangers of yoga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZ7oz_fIq8

I've been watching the above video. Some thoughts related to same: Our inner intentions and motivations are far more powerful than form. What does that mean?  If your heart is in the right place, and you're attuning to and expressing Love in various expressions (positive service to others, kind, helpful interactions, etc), you can be involved with various different kinds of modalities and forms, and still grow spiritually.  It's not a black and white process of one has to convert to Christianity to grow.

A lot of one's growth relates to ones primary and inner ideal(s), and how we live in relation to this and how we interact with others and creation at large.  Do people really think that there wasn't spiritual growth before the entrance of Yeshua, or before the formulation of Judaism and Christianity?   What about the far past humans that Bob Monroe met, whom were all full of Light and Love?   Or was that a "lie" of Satan where Satan was deceiving Bob Monroe?  How far down this rabbit hole does one need to go?   The truth is, the Light has always existed and has always sought to guide people towards growth back to the Light.  The various different religions are various different expressions of degrees of that. Yes, there is corruption involved in all of them now, but when they first started, with the original founders, there was much Light in almost all of them. 

The difference with Yeshua is that Yeshua as a teacher and messenger, attuned to the Creator to the nth degree that is possible, and thus became the perfect example.  He became like the personality of God in the flesh, which is why Isaiah saw and labeled him as Immanuel, though his literal name ended up being Yeshua.  In that sense, his name is above every other, which is something that Cayce's guidance stressed time and time again.

Regarding the young ladies experiences--particularly with getting very sick--there are some practical considerations and factors involved.  There are very few born Americans that go to India for extended periods whom do not get sick at some point.  The place is LADEN and rife with parasites and pathogenic microbes of various sorts, and our much more sterile, less tropical environment does not get us ready for such exposure.  The people who were born in and lived in India their entire lives can deal much better with it, as their systems are much better adapted through constant exposure to these.

When in India, as someone born in America or a similar country, you have to be very careful about the food you eat, the water you drink, etc, and even then, it's easy to pick up some really nasty pathogenic parasites, and one of the main areas that they infect and affect, is the digestive. 

I doubt her getting sick had anything to do with Yoga practice specifically.  If anything, it probably kept her better and healthier for longer than she would have been normally. Most Americans, Euros, etc that go to India, get pretty sick within days of being there.

Now, I'm am SO not a fan of the Guru system that is so common and prevalent in India.  This often is very harmful, because often the "guru's" are not particularly intune, evolved, or loved based.  I'm sure some are, but it seems that many aren't.  And yes, many of these false guru's are aligned with lacking in Light forces. 

But let's separate the wheat from the chaff here and use our discrimination in a balanced way. There is a big difference between pathogenic parasites making one sick and demonic forces making one sick.

Also, it sounds like what some of what she was experiencing was raising her kundalini.  It is true that this is not wise to try before it's time.  One should let it happen naturally, OR only do so if one receives definite guidance that one is ready for such.  Otherwise, people should avoid certain breathing exercises etc that can initialize it.  One needs a certain amount of purification and balance before raising the Kundalini in only a helpful, positive, constructive manner.  One needs a certain amount of attunement to PUL.  If Kundalini is raised prematurely in a person not particularly attuned to Love within, then it can really amp up the lower, slower vibratory glands/centers such as the sex glands or solar plexus, which can lead to a lot of problems, such as a crazy sex drive, increased selfishness, increased materialism, increased psychological urges to control of others, increased personality magnetism, etc.  Actually, if you look at many gurus and their lives, you'll understand that some of these obviously raised Kundalini before they should have and were over amplifying their lower centers.

Sigh, "chants" aren't necessarily negative or hindering in and of themselves.  Edgar Cayce was a devout Christian, a Sunday school bible teacher for many years, always remained focused on Yeshua and his teachings, but even his guidance indicated that certain vowel sounds and sound combos, when uttered in a meditative and prayerful state of mind, can have beneficial affects on one's endocrine glandular system.  The Eastern versions of same and their effects, are in reality, not much different than Gregorian chant and their effects. 

It's about a combo of the spiritual mood/state of expectancy, combined with the actual effects of sound on the body physical and etheric.  The endocrine glands are the materialization of what some call "Chakras".  Each Endocrine Gland, relates to a specific major consciousness/dimensional state, with the Pituitary corresponding to the full at Onement with the Creator and Creative Force within. 

Besides Cayce's guidance:  Much of the Gateway program at The Monroe Institute was based on the guidance sessions of Rosalind McKnight. I think it's clear that Rosalind had some very wise, helpful, and loving guidance.  One of the practices that Rosie's guides taught her was chanting, or what TMI calls "toning", aka gutterally voicing certain sounds in the throat--especially and primarily the vowel sounds.  This practice became a part of the Gateway Voyage program, and other programs subsequently.  It is both an energy charging and balancing technique, and based on my experience, I would say it very much works.

Neither Cayce nor Rosie's guidance indicated that one should think of or open self up to Hindu gods while chanting.  It wasn't about any involved belief system or gods, it's about the effects of sound and vibration on the body physical and etheric.  Cayce's guidance always, always recommended only opening self up under the Christ/Love Consciousness, and always to seek to be led by the highest, most helpful, creative-constructive there is.

I've recently started reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis on Rondele's recommendations.  First, I will say, it's good to be aware that there are hindering forces and beings involved with this world, but like anything in life, it can be taken too far.  When you start seeing Satan and his "helpers" everywhere, all the time, then it's time to take a step back. It can become like reading ACIM and then starting to see the big EGO monster everywhere, all the time, which is exactly what happened to this self. 

Or, to quote C.S. Lewis in the preface, "There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall into about the devils.  One is to disbelieve in their existence.  The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them.  They themselves are equally pleased by both errors..." 

Wise words, though somewhat ironic coming from a man writing an entire book focusing on them. The point though is, balance is key here, like it is in many areas of life. Focus on hindering forces can be over done both within self and in expression/interaction with others.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.