Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
My Criteria for a True Heaven (Read 28406 times)
rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: My Criteria for a True Heaven
Reply #60 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:08pm

"You're talking to two people that have made this a practice for decades of their life and they are trying to nudge you in a better direction because they deeply care about you and everyone in a universal, unconditional way."

Albert, maybe the above quote from Justin to Dude will help you understand the problem. It is not up to him or anyone else to "nudge" someone in a "better" direction. But that's what the two of you do or try to do.

This is a conversation board, not a conversion board. Don expresses his belief in Christianity but he doesn't try to proselytize.

Bruce never wanted cheerleaders, he welcomed differing points of view. He wanted all of us to find our own truths. And unless I missed it, he didn't subscribe to the fantasy of evil reptilians.

R

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #61 - May 29th, 2017 at 2:55pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

I moved my own comment.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #62 - May 29th, 2017 at 2:07pm

George Ritchie's book "Return from Tomorrow" inspired Raymond Moody to launch his NDE research.  One puzzling aspect of Ritchie's experience is his visit to a world in which spirits walk around in hoods without communicating with each other.  He sees great buildings reminiscent of a large university campus and observes people conducting experiments with apparent computers and other electronic equipment in various rooms.  The atmosphere seems to be characterized by an impersonal quest for knowledge. 

But one aspect of Ritchie's guided visit there is striking.  Unlike his visit to heaven, He and his divine guide are not detected in that world.   So should that world be classified as a hollow heaven, a hell, or some other intermediate state?  I'm not sure how to answer that  question.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.