Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A dying man's wish? - Virtual reality in afterlife (Read 7578 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: A dying man's wish? - Virtual reality in afterlife
Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2021 at 12:48pm

Correct, I only wanted to know that my Mom is doing okay.

After my Dad passed away, I had some contacts with him that let me know that he is doing okay.

Here is an example, but a back story first. I used to work with a guy who died after having a heart attack. One night I was meditating and I was shown a pencil that had his name on it. Then I experienced myself in two different places he hangs out in while in the spirit world (impressive places). I asked for information about him I could confirm, I was given some information, searched the internet, and found that the information related to when he served on a ship in the Navy, and something about a Mt. Rushmore conference.

So a few days after my Dad passed away, I was meditating one night, and I was shown a baseball bat with the words "I love you" on them. I felt this message came from my Dad. An interest in baseball is something we had in common.

I know of people who aren't interested in spirituality at all that have received confirmations of the welfare of their loved ones. For example--I have a cousin who passed away, after he did so, his wife told me that one night a light appeared in her room, it was my cousin's father who died many years before, he told my cousin's ex, "Mark is with us now, and is doing well."

seagullresting wrote on Feb 27th, 2021 at 10:38am:
What a lovely message about a peaceful transition from a mother. I agree that it is okay not to ask for more. It is the emotional tone of the messages that we get that matters the most. It reinforces the hope that we have in the face of our difficulties and is a reward for being human.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #16 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:08pm

Yes, it doesn't take a lot to convey a real connection. I find I actually hear my Dad's voice now, after about 3 months. I don't intend to do it, but it happens. We converse. There is no need to deny a real connection, but it also happens that we can wait a long time if we are wanting some kind of spiritual connection with someone in a different dimension. A very long time between contacts. But, Bruce taught a good method, one which can work.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 1:14am

seagullresting wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 6:08pm:
Yes, it doesn't take a lot to convey a real connection. I find I actually hear my Dad's voice now, after about 3 months. I don't intend to do it, but it happens. We converse. There is no need to deny a real connection, but it also happens that we can wait a long time if we are wanting some kind of spiritual connection with someone in a different dimension. A very long time between contacts. But, Bruce taught a good method, one which can work.

Yes, I agree that it can take a long time.  Bruce taught that we should set the intention clearly, concisely, and completely, then send it.  I remember the first time I met him I asked him how exactly do we send it, what's that like?  He said imagine feeling your intention being shot off like a sling shot.  After that, you don't worry about it.  You don't try to resend it.  You don't try to tweak it.  You just know that it got to its target, and then all you do is expect a reply to come in whatever form it happens to come.  Just be open to anything. 

Sometimes I send a request to Bruce for a visit, but don't get anything for a long time. 

With my dad who has been dead for 11 years, he sometimes still surprises me with a visit, out of the blue.  So I know that timing doesn't matter.  The fact that Dad still visits me after all this time even though I haven't tried to contact him shows that those on the other side do think of us and do reach out.  I don't know why it's not more often.  Or maybe it is but they can choose to be visiting without making us aware of it?? 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #18 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 1:15am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Feb 27th, 2021 at 12:48pm:
"Mark is with us now, and is doing well."

That kind of experience and confirmation is pretty amazing.  Sure wish it could always be that clear and obvious. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 1:05pm

Yes, that was a good confirmation.

Perhaps most people experience what they need to experience.

Vicky wrote on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 1:15am:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Feb 27th, 2021 at 12:48pm:
"Mark is with us now, and is doing well."

That kind of experience and confirmation is pretty amazing.  Sure wish it could always be that clear and obvious. 

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #20 - Mar 9th, 2021 at 8:55pm

I think that could be true, that we experience what we need to, whether we notice or not. Sometimes the messages I get are so subtle, and synchronized with what is occurring in the outer world , that it is only with eyes that want to see that I can see it. It can be a word, a song, a sequence of events. The message can be purely emotional, and require no words (silent or spoken) except what my mind uses to clarify a meaning or with which to reply.

Maybe it is kind of like tuning into a radio, a little pocket radio. Some stations are a little tough to hear.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #21 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 2:33pm

Recoverer, I appreciated hearing about the loving care you gave your mother. There is no greater reward, in my opinion, than being able to do that. The experience is all.  I am sure you gave her great comfort, and in the end, we don't need a lot of people to help us. It only takes the right one(s).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2021 at 3:25pm

Smiley

seagullresting wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 2:33pm:
Recoverer, I appreciated hearing about the loving care you gave your mother. There is no greater reward, in my opinion, than being able to do that. The experience is all.  I am sure you gave her great comfort, and in the end, we don't need a lot of people to help us. It only takes the right one(s).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.