Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Experiencers block (Read 15643 times)
Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Experiencers block
Dec 18th, 2019 at 11:44pm

Hi everyone
My name is Melissa, I just joined after trying for weeks, but I guess the time wasn't right till now.
I need some advice from others who use Bob and Bruces technique of phasing OoB...I learnt how to achieve this in July and had a very intense 5 months in lessons with my spirit guides and having a chakra healing and then over night it just stopped. My guides told me I needed to quit smoking, which took me a few weeks but I managed it and now it seems I cant balance the hemispheres of my brain or something. Its like Im blocked from doing anything.
Has anyone else experienced this? Does it pass, or am I doing something wrong? Im beginning to feel a little desperate and sad about it. After feeling so connected to the other side and then nothing. Its like I'm being punished, or there is something I have to do that Im not realising. Please help. Any advice or suggestion is welcome.
Thank you in advance
Melissa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Experiencers block
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 12:48am

Hi Melissa and welcome to Bruce’s conversation board  Smiley.

I think it’s pretty normal to have success right out of the gate (which is similar to beginner’s luck) and then to have it seem to disappear.  And I totally agree with the feeling that you’re being punished or have been abandoned.  Of course those things aren’t true and it’s important to realize and remember that your guides always have your best interest at heart, and for all the work you do they will at least match you in helping you succeed. 

I think that even though we may want something bad enough, there are always going to be blocks we have to overcome.  Those blocks exist in our belief system and sometimes are so deep in the core we have no clue that they are there, let alone what they are and how they got there. 

My advice is to find something you really passionately want to know, ask, learn, or experience and then focus your intention and desire on that.  Or do some other very specific nonphysical intention.  It’s my belief that we can bypass blocks by finding a backdoor route…and a passionate intention fueled by emotion seems to be a pretty strong force.  Sometimes just wanting something so bad takes your mind off of how to go about getting it, and then just like magic it comes to you.  It just may do the trick in pushing you past whatever is blocking you from succeeding again. 

Here’s an article by Bruce about how to change or eliminate beliefs that no longer serve you:  https://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/chngbelf.html

Also, I know you said you’ve read Bruce’s books, but have you also used the audio recordings that go with Bruce’s Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook?  They are extremely helpful.  They have recently become available as an MP3 download:  https://afterlife-knowledge.com/store/

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 2:14am

Thank you Vicky
I feel a lot better knowing this is not unusual. I've been calm for about 5 weeks waiting for it to return. I will keep trying different methods. I can keep plugging away at the gateway series too but even that has lost its lustre.

If Im blocked because of beliefs then I really have no ideas what they are, I released religion, that was a belief holding me back and I forgave my abusive step father...both at the suggestion of my guides. So Im stumped and will give that some thought, thank you.
I wasn't aware there were recordings relating to the guidebook. Ill have a look at those.

I do feel like it was beginners luck and my guides being excited to make the connection so I think they made it easier for me. Now I really have to practice meditating and focusing my mind to achieve what initially happened spontaneously.
Thanks for your tips, I feel somewhat calmer.
Mel Kiss

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 6:43pm

Hello Maise:

I have a general response rather than a specific response.

Some people including myself have found that OBEs tend to play out according to what you need, what is the best for your spiritual growth. This is especially so if love-based guidance is involved.

In my case, things have played out much differently than I initially thought they would. This is a good thing, because it is difficult to know where you are headed, before you have enough information to know. Chances are that you will find surprises that surpass your current state of mind expectations.

Another factor, sometimes limiting issues exist to an extent our conscious mind isn't fully aware of. Sometimes we aren't as free from an issue as we believe.

Pay close attention to your dreams. I have found that we can receive spirit messages through them. They let us know what we are holding onto.  You'll need to figure out what the symbols mean. Sometimes the people that appear in our dreams represent aspects of our selves. Whatever personality traits that standout for such people, might relate to you.

Sometimes dreams let us know that we have accomplished something that we need to accomplish. Vicky helped me recognize this possibility.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
Vicky helped me recognize this possibility.

I did? Nice!  Thanks for the compliment  Cool

PS -- I completely agree with everything you wrote.  Although we are our same selves in an OBE as we are in the physical, I find that an OBE can very acutely focus your attention or awareness on something (an issue, thought, feeling, state of being, etc) that you weren't consciously very aware of or wouldn't have thought mattered much to you.  I think that's because in our normal daily lives we of course think we know what we want and need but it's based on our limited perception here as well as the many filters we consciously and subconsciously use.   

And dreams are so important to pay attention to.  I think they are as important as the thoughts we choose to let take place in our head.  Dreams, like our thoughts, are a reflection of what's affecting us and taking our attention.  It's why I make a habit of forcing myself to clear my mind, so that if there is something trying to come into my awareness then I'll be able to perceive it.  Too much clutter and nonsense makes that very hard to do.  That same concept can be given to your dream time, which is why I like to give myself a suggestion or intention before bed of what I'd like to dream about, or requesting that my guides help me work on an issue, or something like that.  I like to try and use my dream time constructively.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:23pm

You are welcome Vicky.

I also try to use my dream time constructively.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Dec 21st, 2019 at 3:41pm

Vicky said: "I find that an OBE can very acutely focus your attention or awareness on something (an issue, thought, feeling, state of being, etc) that you weren't consciously very aware of or wouldn't have thought mattered much to you."

Recoverer says:   "Related to the above, pretty much all of my OBEs and Lucid dreams have served the purpose of learning something.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2019 at 8:20am

Hi Recoverer 2
Sorry for the late reply, I was checking the wrong email address for reply notifications.

RE: Your comment...Some people including myself have found that OBEs tend to play out according to what you need, what is the best for your spiritual growth. This is especially so if love-based guidance is involved.

That is exactly what happened to me when I started having OBEs I was going through the Gateway Series and also bought a lucid/awake mp3 from the Monroe institute and on my very first session I met my spirit guide who was dressed as a witch to make a joke of a past life where I was accused and executed for being a witch, I wasn't, I was simply protecting my epileptic sister from having her head drilled into by Dr's who believed they were releasing spirits.
Any way I quickly met many past lives, learnt about a fair bit of past life persecution and its theme in this life and learnt that I chose to be in this difficult life this time around, (I was sexually abused for 12 years of my childhood) and have felt very unloved and abandoned by family and spirit.

So you can see my connection to the other side was really important to me and came on very fast and within 5 months I knew 8 past lives, 1 current life in the middle east, and retrieved 2 of my past lives and a couple of strangers. I had a spirit guide who represented all my past life selves and another being that was an ascended soul group that helped me heal my second chakra and release attachments relating to the child abuse. But then once that was complete, everything just stopped dead. And now I cant even feel the binaural balancing in the centre of my brain or seem to hear the third tone. Its just stopped dead. I tried not to panic, because I quit smoking so I figured I might just have to adjust from that but its been 6 weeks now and still nothing, no visuals, no geometric patterns, no tunnels and I cant even visualise the stairs leading to focus 10.
I actually feel quite depressed about losing this connection, to go from finding answers to why my life has been so hard and feeling so unconditionally loved and known to just silence is torture. What have I done wrong? What is holding me back? What belief is blocking me? And a million other questions. 

I also just spoke to a mantis being while in the obe state just before it all stopped, it was supervising my chakra healing sessions and said that I report back to him in between lives and that this life Im learning about the emotional effects of narcissism and abuse. So I don't know if that has something to do with it or if that's way left field and I shouldn't have even engaged with that being.

Its all very confusing to have such sudden and complete connection almost daily for 5 months and then nothing.

Vicky I read the Appendix from Bruces last book that you sent the link for but I cant even connect with my subconscious or higher self to have a dialogue about beliefs that may be blocking me. Its really strange to have zero guidance at all when its been there in some form my whole life.

Sorry for the long reply, but Im really quite lost.

M

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2019 at 1:19pm

Hello, Maisie,
I can't help you with OBE's, but I may be able to relate to your quitting smoking.  When I quit fifteen years ago, I was told by my doctor not to try it cold turkey.  I was doing a lot of writing at the time, and he was afraid I wouldn't be able to write for at least a year after quitting.  I took it slow and quit over a period of months.  I had no problem.  I know writing doesn't compare with OBE, but they are both brain functions...both creative brain functions.  This is my opinion.  I think you will regain all of your abilities as time and healing progresses. 
   I know how hard it is to wait for time to do its thing. Undecided  It is one of my lessons in this life. Cry  In the meantime, don't be sad or scared, focus on learning, as it seems you are already doing, and allow it to come back to you in a more relaxed way.  By the way, six weeks is nothing when we are speaking about time.
Baroness T'ressa Wink

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #9 - Dec 29th, 2019 at 11:58pm

Maisie:

Perhaps before you try to rush things, you might want to become certain of what it is you truly want. Once your life is over you'll have all of eternity to experience the out of body state. Perhaps you are in a body for the sake of the growth opportunities a body-based life provides.

A love-based being is likely to consider what you need overall spiritually, rather than what you are anxious to experience right away.

Here's a question: How is true fulfillment found?

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #10 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 3:13am

Hi Baroness T'ressa
You make a very valid point, I have smoked for about 25 years, so who knows what kind of damage has been done and the toxin's my body is eliminating. I've known for years that my addiction to stimulants, (smoking and caffeine) were in an effort to stay on edge, stay guarded and ready for anything - fight or flight, because my beliefs told me the world is a dangerous place. For the first time in my life I'm not living on edge; that's going to take some adjusting, physically and psychologically. You are right 6 weeks is nothing, I lived without OBE's for 49 years before so I know I will survive if they don't come back. I'm grateful they even happened at all.
I hope your writing continued after you quit smoking. What do you write about?
M

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #11 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 3:56am

Hi Recoverer 2

Are you my spirit guide? That sounds exactly like something she/he would say. All my past life selves would regularly tell me my most important goal is to 'let go'. I would hear them chanting it to me at times they were that adamant about it. I'm not doing a very good job of that right now am I?

What do I truly want? To be completely honest I want this life to be over so I can go home. But that's not possible and nor am I going to make it happen. So secondly I want peace and freedom from the emotional predators my life has attracted. I've been a hermit on and off for the past 2 years, so now its probably time I packed up my bus and travelled, I live in a small bus and used to travel a fair bit. I think I have learnt enough now to know I attract predators, they want to destroy something I have, but I know how to recognise them now, and I think I'm strong enough again to deal with them. Perhaps that's my life's lesson and being a hermit isn't going to teach me how well I'm doing at it.

How is fulfilment found?
It's not a destination, its a journey. Setting goals and achieving them, or working towards them, and I cant do that stuck here in a rut in my safe hermit hidey hole. I've been justifying staying here at my mothers because her husband is her carer but is incredibly selfish at times, and is getting worse. But its my mothers choice to stay with him and I cant do anything to change it and I cant not see his behaviour, that she so readily dismisses. It's time for a change and maybe being cut off from upstairs was to motivate me to move. I'm also writing a book about my childhood and how spiritual guidance has aided my healing journey and I cant focus on that while I'm dodging my step fathers covert behaviour.

Thank you for asking the right questions to help me explore that. I wrote a list of all the things I need to take care of to be able to leave and pinned it up in front of where I sit. Within the week I will be on the move.
Thanks for your thoughts and input.
M

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #12 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 12:53pm

Maisie:

You might find the below video worth listening to. Like you, Michael had challenges to deal with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHnlPOUVQk

Regarding your desire to return home, this is something a lot of near death experiencers experience. Have you read Vicky's (from this forum) NDE account? Below is a link to that experience.

https://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1555102265

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #13 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 3:12pm

Maisie-  In case you didn't see my NDE post, I hope you get a chance to listen to this podcast. Peter Panagore reminds me of what you're experiencing, after his encounter with God he is anxious to return. Like you, he has no intention of ending his life but also knows this earthly life cannot compare to the wonders he witnessed.

https://thehumanxp.com/episode-46-peter-panagore/

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #14 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 1:21am

Hi Recoverer 2
Im currently listening to Michael Hoffman, interesting man. I like that he says I am not an authority and no one is, that's my belief too.

I read Vicky's NDE thread. That's how I feel about the other side, its where I'm from, its where I'm loved and at peace and this life I'm living was not what I volunteered for. My guides even told me my step father was worse than they ever anticipated. I was placed in this family to be deprived of love so I would reach up and connect to the other side, instead I spent 30 years looking for love in all the wrong places. When you don't love yourself there are plenty of people who also wont love you.

I experienced the other side another time as well. Because my childhood memories were so disjointed and dissociation was so easy for me and I felt so insane, I went to The Primal Therapy centre in LA in about 2002 and learnt how to really access my pain, memories and connect to my body that I had shut off from. I discovered that I'd had a traumatic birth, born by caesarian after going into fetal distress. In reexperiencing this I felt my mothers lack of interest in me, the lack of love she had for me, she couldn't dilate because she was in denial about my existence. As you can imagine this was a really traumatic painful primal experience that I really struggled to cope with. On the last time that I experienced my birth I was taken back pre-womb, to the unconditional, loving connected place we come from. I felt like an energy being connected to other energy beings and we had pure unconditional love pulsating through us. Imagine a brain cell with lots of arms and legs, each connected to other beings and waves of love throbbing in waves from one to the next. It was the most unbelievable experience of my life to that time and I believe a gift, to show me where I had come from.

In my OBE phases I've experienced that same feeling many times along with my guides knowing everything about me. Nothing in life compares to how they feel about me, so it isn't difficult for me to want to return there. But I know I'm here for a reason and I chose this. One of my roles was to be the last person to experience generational abuse in my family and for it to stop with me. Neither my brother or sister were abused and both have had happy children. I didn't have children which is in keeping with what Dolores Cannon said were the rules of the 3 waves of helpers that have come to the planet. We aren't to create karma because it would lead to a continued cycle of reincarnation. I hope that doesn't sound egotistical to assume I am one of the helpers, but too many things point in that direction.  Like that I remembered as a child wondering why my mother couldn't feel me calling for her in my head. I was a very non verbal child (still am, talking is over rated and over used) and felt information coming to me right from the beginning and assumed everyone else was the same. I don't think its any coincidence that there has been a plague of paedophilia and child sacrifice that has occurred concurrently with the influx of sensitive spiritual helpers. Anyway that's a pretty heavy subject and way off track.

Anyway Im up to the part where Michael is talking about an author whose surname is Garnet, do you know who that might be? It was in reference to Michael Newton, whose books lead me down the rabbit hole to Bob Monroe and then Bruce Moen earlier this year. He sounds interesting.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #15 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 1:24am

Hi Rondele
Where do I find your NDE experience? Im only new here and still exploring.

I will listen to the Peter Panagore interview after I finish Michaels.  Thanks for sharing.
M

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #16 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 9:45am

Hi Maisie-

I posted it in the Announcements and News Forum. It wasn't my NDE, it was Peter's. I bought his book, Heaven is Beautiful, but the podcast is just as good.

Roger (rondele)

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 12:32pm

Maisie, a postscript to my previous reply. 
One thing about quitting smoking is you no longer get the nicotine in the brain which takes the place of some of the 'B' vitamins or niacin.  You might try a supplement to see if that helps. It may be all you need to return you to your previous abilities.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #18 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 1:54pm

Maise:

Nice pre-birth experience you had. I had a pre-birth experience while meditating one time. Not as extensive as your experience. I was with a being who seemed male, I was about to incarnate into this world, and I was concerned about doing so. I told the being I was with "I'll miss you." He said, "I know." It is awesome that you have been able to experience your spiritual home. My guess is that this is like a guiding light for you.

It interesting that your Step Father was worse than your guides anticipated.

The "Garnet" spoken of is Garnet Schulhauser. I read three of his books. I'm not certain of what to make of them. Some of what he says sounds okay, some doesn't. What he found during his OBEs doesn't match what people such as Bruce Moen, Robert Monroe, Jurgen Ziewe and Emanuel Swedenborg, and other sources have found out about the existence of lower realms. If Garnet is correct about this matter, Bruce, Robert, Jurgen, Emanuel and numerous other people are wrong.

He also disagrees with what Dolores Cannon wrote in her afterlife book. Within it she said that demon-like possession takes place. Garnet says this doesn't take place.

I have found that information obtained through hypnosis sessions is unreliable. I have read a lot of what Michael Newton, Shakuntala Modhi, and some of what Dolores Cannon wrote, and the findings of these hypnotists contradict each other in some key ways, and sometimes the hypnotized person of one hypnotist, will contradict what hypnotized subjects of the same hypnotist say. Sometimes hypnotists come up with information that doesn't sound correct.

I believe it makes more sense to rely on what our own experiences tell us, than on what hypnotists say. I find some of what you experienced more interesting and in line with what I have found out, than what hypnotists say. I believe it is very possible that a hypnotized person has enough PSI going on to pick up the beliefs of a hypnotist, even if the hypnotist doesn't state such beliefs. It has been found that hypnosis can lead to false memories.

Maisie wrote on Dec 31st, 2019 at 1:21am:
Hi Recoverer 2
Im currently listening to Michael Hoffman, interesting man. I like that he says I am not an authority and no one is, that's my belief too.

I read Vicky's NDE thread. That's how I feel about the other side, its where I'm from, its where I'm loved and at peace and this life I'm living was not what I volunteered for. My guides even told me my step father was worse than they ever anticipated. I was placed in this family to be deprived of love so I would reach up and connect to the other side, instead I spent 30 years looking for love in all the wrong places. When you don't love yourself there are plenty of people who also wont love you.

I experienced the other side another time as well. Because my childhood memories were so disjointed and dissociation was so easy for me and I felt so insane, I went to The Primal Therapy centre in LA in about 2002 and learnt how to really access my pain, memories and connect to my body that I had shut off from. I discovered that I'd had a traumatic birth, born by caesarian after going into fetal distress. In reexperiencing this I felt my mothers lack of interest in me, the lack of love she had for me, she couldn't dilate because she was in denial about my existence. As you can imagine this was a really traumatic painful primal experience that I really struggled to cope with. On the last time that I experienced my birth I was taken back pre-womb, to the unconditional, loving connected place we come from. I felt like an energy being connected to other energy beings and we had pure unconditional love pulsating through us. Imagine a brain cell with lots of arms and legs, each connected to other beings and waves of love throbbing in waves from one to the next. It was the most unbelievable experience of my life to that time and I believe a gift, to show me where I had come from.

In my OBE phases I've experienced that same feeling many times along with my guides knowing everything about me. Nothing in life compares to how they feel about me, so it isn't difficult for me to want to return there. But I know I'm here for a reason and I chose this. One of my roles was to be the last person to experience generational abuse in my family and for it to stop with me. Neither my brother or sister were abused and both have had happy children. I didn't have children which is in keeping with what Dolores Cannon said were the rules of the 3 waves of helpers that have come to the planet. We aren't to create karma because it would lead to a continued cycle of reincarnation. I hope that doesn't sound egotistical to assume I am one of the helpers, but too many things point in that direction.  Like that I remembered as a child wondering why my mother couldn't feel me calling for her in my head. I was a very non verbal child (still am, talking is over rated and over used) and felt information coming to me right from the beginning and assumed everyone else was the same. I don't think its any coincidence that there has been a plague of paedophilia and child sacrifice that has occurred concurrently with the influx of sensitive spiritual helpers. Anyway that's a pretty heavy subject and way off track.

Anyway Im up to the part where Michael is talking about an author whose surname is Garnet, do you know who that might be? It was in reference to Michael Newton, whose books lead me down the rabbit hole to Bob Monroe and then Bruce Moen earlier this year. He sounds interesting.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 9:44pm

Maisie wrote on Dec 29th, 2019 at 8:20am:

Any way I quickly met many past lives, learnt about a fair bit of past life persecution and its theme in this life and learnt that I chose to be in this difficult life this time around, (I was sexually abused for 12 years of my childhood) and have felt very unloved and abandoned by family and spirit.

Hi Maisie.  First...I'm just now reading and catching up here, so I'm replying as I'm reading through this thread...

And second, that’s quite a sad picture of your past present life as well as past lives.  I wonder why so many of us who are on a spiritual quest have suffered such traumatic stuff in our lives?  I had sexual abuse in my childhood, and I was raped when I was 19.  My husband turned out to be physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive so that’s why I left him, and my mother had Cluster B personality disorders.  Growing up with a narcissistic mother meant I didn’t receive love from her in a normal way and didn’t really bond and form an attachment with her as a child deserves to have with their mother.  My dad was a good man but for most of my childhood he was an alcoholic.  My story isn’t as horrible as some by far, but my point is that I know so many spiritual seekers like me who came into this life with such similar hardships to endure and learn from.  On the bright side, knowing that I have that in common with others has made it so much easier for me to talk about it rather than bury it, which has helped me cope and move on.

Maybe one reason why there's been a halt in your progress is simply to allow things to settle and sink in.  Use this interim period as a time for reflection and appreciating of what you've experienced and learned so far.  Maybe there's something else that you need to realize.  I suggest writing things down journal style, letting your feelings and thoughts flow, and maybe something will make itself known to you.  The progress will begin back up again in the right time.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #20 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 9:46pm

Baroness wrote on Dec 29th, 2019 at 1:19pm:
Hello, Maisie,
I can't help you with OBE's, but I may be able to relate to your quitting smoking.  When I quit fifteen years ago, I was told by my doctor not to try it cold turkey.  I was doing a lot of writing at the time, and he was afraid I wouldn't be able to write for at least a year after quitting.  I took it slow and quit over a period of months.  I had no problem.  I know writing doesn't compare with OBE, but they are both brain functions...both creative brain functions.  This is my opinion.  I think you will regain all of your abilities as time and healing progresses. 

That's interesting how quitting smoking can affect a person that way.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #21 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 10:53pm

This is all very interesting.  I'll check out the links and suggestions you all have mentioned in this thread.

Maisie, did you feel some healing take place from your pre-birth experience and memories?

I had the opposite inclination about having children.  I knew that I was meant to be a mother and love and raise my kids with everything I wasn't given.  I feel blessed to be this way since I am able to give what I so desperately needed but didn't get.  I know it hasn't healed all my wounds, and I don't know what will, but I at least am doing the best I can.  I honestly think that drive is what has saved me from committing suicide at a young age. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #22 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 7:57am

Hi Baroness
That's a really good idea about vitamin B. I was taking a liquid form but ran out months ago. I will start taking it again and let you know how it goes.
M

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #23 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 8:29am

Hi R2
I was about to incarnate into this world, and I was concerned about doing so. I told the being I was with "I'll miss you." He said, "I know." Don't you love the raw honesty of spirit beings. If a human aid that we would feel they were being egotistical, but a spirit being is acknowledging that they recognise that you will experience pain. Theres just no b.s about their communication and no illusion or confusion.

It is awesome that you have been able to experience your spiritual home. My guess is that this is like a guiding light for you. It was the first time I knew I had come from something greater than this place and that I would return to it. But it was heart breaking too and challenged my resolve to stay here and see this life through.

It interesting that your Step Father was worse than your guides anticipated. I got the feeling that they cant accurately predict the future in fine detail. They have an approximation of what things/people will be like. They knew for example that he had sacrificed his soul for his base desires and addictions, but they didn't know to what extent in advance, nor did they know the entities he would have attached to him that would influence him.

The "Garnet" spoken of is Garnet Schulhauser. From what you have said he doesn't sound like he is worth reading, however I haven't read the other two names you mentioned so Id rather read their works.

He also disagrees with what Dolores Cannon wrote in her afterlife book. Within it she said that demon-like possession takes place. Garnet says this doesn't take place. I don't think I have all the information on this so I cant entirely form my beliefs about it, but my guides told me my SF had attachments on him and when they did my 2nd chakra healing I had several attached to me, entities that is. But demonic possession, Im not sure about. I had many sessions exploring my beliefs that certain people were evil or possessed, but they showed me I was wrong. Every single being is created with the same divine spark of the creator, any kind of negativity comes after that. They even showed me that beings that are being created by alien genetic manipulation are divinely created and can choose a path of love in time. Alien beings coming to earth also serve divine purposes, they speed up our waking up process, even if its just in spite of their behaviour that we learn what we are not.

I have found that information obtained through hypnosis sessions is unreliable. I have read a lot of what Michael Newton, Shakuntala Modhi, and some of what Dolores Cannon wrote, and the findings of these hypnotists contradict each other in some key ways, and sometimes the hypnotized person of one hypnotist, will contradict what hypnotized subjects of the same hypnotist say. Sometimes hypnotists come up with information that doesn't sound correct. That's interesting, you answered some questions I've had for a while. Ive been wondering if I should do a QHHT regression to find out more and perhaps provide more evidence for my book, but I also feared it might confuse things. In terms of my healing from child abuse I've stayed clear of any kind of therapy that could be suggestive in any way, I wanted only the facts.

I believe it makes more sense to rely on what our own experiences tell us, than on what hypnotists say. I find some of what you experienced more interesting and in line with what I have found out, than what hypnotists say. I believe it is very possible that a hypnotized person has enough PSI going on to pick up the beliefs of a hypnotist, even if the hypnotist doesn't state such beliefs. It has been found that hypnosis can lead to false memories. That actually makes a lot of sense and especially for us empath types who just want to please. I like that in my obe sessions they know me, there are no secrets, no illusions, no control. Im not sure hypnosis would be the same and in fact I find some of Dolores Cannons questions confusing and even suggestive. I might rethink my idea about a hypnosis session. Interestingly I found a therapist in my area last week and sent her a message. She hasnt replied, and this might be why.
M

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #24 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 9:07am

Hi Vicky

I wonder why so many of us who are on a spiritual quest have suffered such traumatic stuff in our lives?  My own opinion on it is that we chose it for some reason that we aren't allowed to know entirely till we go back home. My guides wouldn't really give me a good answer other than saying that I chose it. One idea I had is that we are experienced at trauma from past lives and we have been bought into families that have ongoing inter-generational abuse and we have come to be the last in the line. We are breaking the chain of inter-generational karma and raising the vibration of the planet.

I had sexual abuse in my childhood, and I was raped when I was 19.  My husband turned out to be physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive so that’s why I left him, and my mother had Cluster B personality disorders.  Growing up with a narcissistic mother meant I didn’t receive love from her in a normal way and didn’t really bond and form an attachment with her as a child deserves to have with their mother.  My dad was a good man but for most of my childhood he was an alcoholic.  My story isn’t as horrible as some by far, but my point is that I know so many spiritual seekers like me who came into this life with such similar hardships to endure and learn from.  On the bright side, knowing that I have that in common with others has made it so much easier for me to talk about it rather than bury it, which has helped me cope and move on. A kindred spirit. You had developed gifts in previous incarnations that made you the right soul to go through that and not carry it over into another generation or with a spouse. You are an angel. Our stories are strikingly similar, my mother didn't had a PD but she got polio at age 2 and spent 3 years in an institution. She was severally depressed in my growing up years, co-dependant, sedated and emotionally/spiritually absent from my life. I have a very deep mother wound but I worked hard to forgive her and now our relationship is pretty good. But I've spent most of my adulthood not communicating with her until 2 years ago.   

Maybe one reason why there's been a halt in your progress is simply to allow things to settle and sink in.  Use this interim period as a time for reflection and appreciating of what you've experienced and learned so far.  Maybe there's something else that you need to realize.  I suggest writing things down journal style, letting your feelings and thoughts flow, and maybe something will make itself known to you.  The progress will begin back up again in the right time. I think you are right, I'm here having an earth life and I have to be a human. lol. I probably became too dependant on my obe sessions and took it for granted that it would be a regular thing and I didn't have to bother too much about relationships with people. I'm a dreadful procrastinator too so this might be so I put my plans and goals into action and stop living with my head in the clouds.

Maisie, did you feel some healing take place from your pre-birth experience and memories? Yes I did. Before that I knew in theory that I was from somewhere else and that I was no doubt loved somewhere, even if it wasn't here. That experience made me know those things. It was like finding I had a secret parent waiting on the side lines all along and loving me quietly. It was a great comfort in the emotional desert of my life and coincided with a very bleak time that I experienced with some real pathological people, that I mentioned in Rondeles post about Peters NDE. When you don't love yourself the universe will send you people that also wont love you, so that in spite of them you begin to see your worth. But the real change didn't come until I met my guides and past lives and them knowing absolutely everything about me and still loving me unconditionally. That was a game changer. 

I had the opposite inclination about having children.  I knew that I was meant to be a mother and love and raise my kids with everything I wasn't given.  I feel blessed to be this way since I am able to give what I so desperately needed but didn't get.  I know it hasn't healed all my wounds, and I don't know what will, but I at least am doing the best I can.  I honestly think that drive is what has saved me from committing suicide at a young age.  I had every intention on being a mother, in fact at school of my friends I was voted the most likely to have a tribe of kids. Life just didn't turn out that way and when I felt the time was right, it just wouldn't happen. I considered IVF when I was 40 but realised I kept attracting narcissists (as friends and lovers and bosses), I'd just truly acknowledged that my family weren't able to love me like I needed to be loved and I felt that this was no place to introduce innocent children to. It was heart breaking at the time but I have made peace with it now.
You sound like a really gentle kind soul, I'm so happy for you that you got to experience being a mother and having unconditional love in your life. Your children are blessed.
M

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #25 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 1:46pm

Maise

People throw the word demon around without really knowing what it means. I've have yet to come across a credible source that describes what precisely demons are. After life explorers such as Moen, Monroe, Ziewe and Swendenborg never found out about demons.

I do believe that some unfriendly beings do attach themselves to people. When I have done retrieval work, I have  helped with the process of detaching such entities. Some of them might be the spirits of former humans. Some of them, I don't know where they come from. Regarding unfriendly aliens, I've received messages and had experiences that made the point that unfriendly aliens are involved with this world. Whatever the case, I believe that all beings are innately divine.

When I was 15 years old I went to the movies and saw "The Exorcist." It freaked me out. It took me a couple of months to repress this fear.

Eventually my life reached the point where I made contact with my spirit guidance. In numerous ways my guidance helped me overcome my fear of unfriendly beings. Through various experiences I learned that we have free will, and it is completely up to us to decide if we want to live according to love and other positive qualities.

Whenever unfriendly spirits have tried to bother me, I sent them love and positive thoughts, and I was never harmed.

Going by the messages I have received, the majority of existence is wonderful. The negativity we deal with while in this world helps us grow. In order to truly understand what is wonderful, we have to know what isn't wonderful.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #26 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 4:34pm

A side note for Maisie...not to pick on you or anything, but I think the yellow highlight is a bit jarring to the eye when used this much.  It should be used only for a specific word, not for quoting chunks of text. 

This is the only way I know how to quote chunks of text: 

Click on the QUOTE tab above the post you want to quote from.  It will already say [ quote ] at the start of it, and [/quote] at the end of it. 

To separate out the chunks you want, just make sure you have [ quote ] at the beginning of a section and [/quote] at the end.  If you do this for each separation it will show up nicely in a box.  And then obviously, you just type your responses after each separated section.  (Don't add spaces between the brackets and the word "quote"...I had to do that just for this instruction).

Sorry...I may be the only one who finds the yellow highlights difficult on the eyes, but I just thought I'd point this out in case you didn't know how to use the quoting feature...and you end up doing a whole bunch more of yellow highlighting  Shocked

Ok, sorry for the off-topic interruption  Wink

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #27 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 4:49pm

Maisie,

You sound like you really know what you’re doing, good for you!  I totally agree with you about how we choose to come into this life with all the struggles we end up having.  The idea of breaking the chain of inter-generational abuse and karma makes a lot of sense!  I know that my life could have taken a dark turn if I had not made the right choices to have a good life and be a good person.  And I really do think I had a lot of help with guidance on the other side for those decisions.  I could have easily fallen into a “bad crowd” so to speak, otherwise.  I often think about, am I handling things right?  I always just do the best I can, but I rarely feel a huge sense of relief or release…I just hope that the healing I need is taking place even if it’s on some other level I’m not able to sense right now.  But you sound like you have a good handle on those lessons.  I’m a slow progressor, and I’m a worry-wort, so I just try to take baby steps and tell myself I’m doing the best I can and try not to get stuck analyzing myself.

Quote:
You sound like a really gentle kind soul, I'm so happy for you that you got to experience being a mother and having unconditional love in your life. Your children are blessed.
M

Thank you!!!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #28 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 10:08pm

R2
What do you think the attachments are? In my sessions I saw that they were energetic and not physical. They were also capable of influencing me but not controlling me if that makes sense. Like I could experience an urge to do something and still have a choice about it, but its a persistent nagging urge.
The last attachment I had to request it let go of me and thanked it for the function it had performed in my life. Although I was revolted by it I believe it was fulfilling some divine purpose, perhaps to accelerate my growth.

When you have done retrievals where entities were present, how did you know and did the entity have to be detached before the person could ascend with you? I assume that means you were within the dense earth plains? I haven't done too many retrievals, but the ones I have, just seemed to have a life of their own and took me on a journey rather than me initiating it. Because I did one to see where my neighbours husband ended up and he told me he was with his mother and told me her name, but when I asked his living wife what his mothers name was she gave me a different but similar name. That really threw me off for a couple of weeks and I didn't feel comfortable with retrievals after that.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #29 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 10:26pm

Hi Vicky
Thanks for the tip RE highlighting.

I agree totally that my life could have taken a darker path, although I struggled with alcohol after leaving my Ambulance career, for a few years, I never strayed too far afield. I had two knowing's from as far back as I can remember, one was not to take drugs and the other was that I wasn't allowed to commit suicide. When I got to know my past life as a street kid in London he told me he had inserted those knowing's into my being to help me stay on track. They were effective.

I don't know if I know what I'm doing but I do seem to have a good sense of when I know something and it is right for me. But I'm fumbling in the semi dark like everyone and experience a lot of doubt and over worry like you. Kind of comes with the territory growing up living with the enemy and constantly being on guard. I don't have anyone I can talk to in real life on this level. I write well and that's perhaps why I seem so sure but I'm a terrible verbal communicator, so in real life you would see just how much I struggle.

I don't think we get to have a sense of relief or release as we go because we are in training and we have to use our instincts. But right and wrong aren't the same for two different people and even for the same soul in different lives. The conditions and our skill set change in each life time. You come across as the type of person who operates from a good heart and thinks of others, so I don't think you have anything to really worry about.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #30 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 10:42pm

Maise:

Regarding attachments that aren't the spirits of deceased people, I don't know.

I will say this, I believe that we exist energetically, so if we have an aspect of mind that represents a particular level of being, that aspect of being will connect us to whatever exists at such energetic level. So buyer beware. Cheesy

Regarding retrievals, initially I did them in the way Bruce Moen spoke of them. I would be meditating or lying in bed with my eyes closed, suddenly I would see an image of a person is some sort of distress, I'd imagine myself helping such person, and before I would know it I would be involved in some retrieval activity in some place, that was beyond what I initially imagined.

I help with retrievals differently now. It it is done at various energetic levels and I'm not aware of everything that takes place. It seems as if I am connected to other levels of being. Sometimes I am shown related imagery, such as a person with an attachment that was helped.

Attachments aren't always a part of it. Suicide cases, murderers, nihilists who don't believe in the afterlife and former addicted people are some of the people that are helped.

There are occasions when at first negative energy would be experienced as this type of process took place, I tune into love, and eventually the negative energy turns into positive energy.

It is probably best that I'm not aware of everything that takes place, because sometimes too much information isn't a good thing.

Maisie wrote on Jan 1st, 2020 at 10:08pm:
R2
What do you think the attachments are? In my sessions I saw that they were energetic and not physical. They were also capable of influencing me but not controlling me if that makes sense. Like I could experience an urge to do something and still have a choice about it, but its a persistent nagging urge.
The last attachment I had to request it let go of me and thanked it for the function it had performed in my life. Although I was revolted by it I believe it was fulfilling some divine purpose, perhaps to accelerate my growth.

When you have done retrievals where entities were present, how did you know and did the entity have to be detached before the person could ascend with you? I assume that means you were within the dense earth plains? I haven't done too many retrievals, but the ones I have, just seemed to have a life of their own and took me on a journey rather than me initiating it. Because I did one to see where my neighbours husband ended up and he told me he was with his mother and told me her name, but when I asked his living wife what his mothers name was she gave me a different but similar name. That really threw me off for a couple of weeks and I didn't feel comfortable with retrievals after that.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #31 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:50am

I thought the best part of Bruce's book were the subjects of PUL and how to use that with negative entities. It been such beneficial information in my life and OBE sessions.
I have a difficult relationship with my sister and there is nothing to be gained by discussing anything in person with her, she is just not present in this dimension. So I talk to her higher self and send her love that way and that seems to have benefited our relationship.

What techniques do you use to reach these other conscious states? Did you use binaural sounds, The Gateway or anything?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 12:05pm

Maise:

I didn't use any of the methods you mentioned. Just meditation, spiritual growth, and assistance from my higher self and guidance.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #33 - Jan 3rd, 2020 at 9:10am

Have you been hypnotised or had a past life regression?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #34 - Jan 3rd, 2020 at 12:36pm

No.

Maisie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2020 at 9:10am:
Have you been hypnotised or had a past life regression?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 1:16am

Maisie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:50am:
I have a difficult relationship with my sister and there is nothing to be gained by discussing anything in person with her, she is just not present in this dimension. So I talk to her higher self and send her love that way and that seems to have benefited our relationship.

I use this same technique on my relationships too, especially before bed as it can usually trigger a dream with that person's higher self.  The dream is confirmation for me that my words and requests were heard, and it's validation that we're communicating and reaching mutual ground.  My request is always that I speak to the other person's higher self and that it delivers the message to the person's physical self in the best way possible if it's in agreement with my message.  Basically, I want its "blessing", as I never want to impose my intention or desires on anyone.   

It's especially useful for when a person I want to talk to and work on things with is not able to rise above an earthly issue and is in essence stuck there emotionally.  It's kind of like trying to tell a person who is feeling sad to just cheer up.  Doesn't work.  People need to go through whatever they need to go through, you can't rush them, and with the state they're in they won't really hear you in the right frame of mind anyway.  In other words, your words fall on deaf ears.  So when I talk to their higher self it does two things:  It puts me in the right "frame of mind" which instantly delivers my message quickly and purely, basically bypassing all that's clogging the channel (emotions, fear, the ego), and it also helps get my message into the other person's consciousness in the safest, fastest, purest way possible without me causing more communication barriers. 

What I mean by communication barriers would be like, let's say I want to have a conversation with a guy about my feelings, and he's not in the mood, he's busy, and is avoiding sensitive topics like this because he doesn't really know how to respond anyway.  If I keep forcing him to have a conversation like that, it's going to get awkward between us real fast.  It's not good for me to just act like I can just blow it off, because then I'll be hurting and become resentful.  But if I ask his higher self basically like, "Hey, this is how I feel.  This is what I want him to know.  This is what I need from him.  Is it ok if you deliver this message to him in the best way possible for him to really hear me and understand me in the way I intend?" then I get the stuff off my chest, I am doing it with the purest intention possible, and it also helps me to feel PUL in the process rather than feeling needy.  Because let's face it, even a really great guy isn't always going to know how to handle emotional topics delicately and sensitively, especially if he can sense you're not at your best either.   

It also helps me to not get bogged down with ego-stuff like my own emotions, and the next time I communicate physically with that person they see the change in me and it lifts them as well.  That recently happened with a male friend and after a fantastic conversation he said, "Wow, that went surprisingly well.  I admit I was a little afraid of how this conversation was going to go but this was incredible." 

These situations don't always have to be negative ones.  They can be any type of situation or relationship.  I just find that it helps me be my best and I really do believe it speaks directly to their higher self.

Anyway, I love when it triggers a "spiritual dream", one in which it's not just a dream about that person but has the special qualities that tells me it's a real communication with their higher self.  These types, for me at least, are always that in the dream the person doesn't need to speak to communicate but will communicate through their energy and expressing PUL, and I wake up really feeling their energy so strongly.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #36 - Jan 6th, 2020 at 2:01am

I love the spiritual dream idea and communicating with their higher self just before sleep. Even if you don't remember the dream it still has an effect on our subconscious I believe.

I agree with everything you said. With my sister because her behaviour is so historic and it pushes my buttons (I was abused by her father but she was spoilt) and opens my wounds I cant talk to her about anything without being hurt by her. She plays the victim/hero game and has no empathy for anyone unless there is something in it for her. So I avoid all those hurts by communicating with her higher self and its stopped me reacting to her and she seems to have calmed down her need to play one up with me.

I experienced a violent relationship a few years ago and ended up kicking him out with the help of the police, but a year later when he came to get all his things, I had no one to be with me when he arrived and he had been threatening violence and sending me abusive emails. So I talked to his higher self and there wasn't a single angry word said, he even signed all the legal papers without hiccup. I really believe that who we are out side of this life can be quite different to who we are in it. Some people are playing the antagonistic role to help us wake up I believe.

IP Logged

Stanislaw

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Aug 12th, 2020 at 12:48am

Wiele osób pamięta swoje wcześniejsze wcielenia...

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #38 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:23am

Stanislaw wrote on Aug 12th, 2020 at 12:48am:
Wiele osób pamięta swoje wcześniejsze wcielenia...

Hi Stanislaw,

I see you're a new member.  This site doesn't have any translation capabilities.  You'll have to participate in English so that everyone else can read it and respond to it.  Are you able to communicate in English?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.