Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Experiencers block (Read 15703 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Experiencers block
Reply #30 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 10:42pm

Maise:

Regarding attachments that aren't the spirits of deceased people, I don't know.

I will say this, I believe that we exist energetically, so if we have an aspect of mind that represents a particular level of being, that aspect of being will connect us to whatever exists at such energetic level. So buyer beware. Cheesy

Regarding retrievals, initially I did them in the way Bruce Moen spoke of them. I would be meditating or lying in bed with my eyes closed, suddenly I would see an image of a person is some sort of distress, I'd imagine myself helping such person, and before I would know it I would be involved in some retrieval activity in some place, that was beyond what I initially imagined.

I help with retrievals differently now. It it is done at various energetic levels and I'm not aware of everything that takes place. It seems as if I am connected to other levels of being. Sometimes I am shown related imagery, such as a person with an attachment that was helped.

Attachments aren't always a part of it. Suicide cases, murderers, nihilists who don't believe in the afterlife and former addicted people are some of the people that are helped.

There are occasions when at first negative energy would be experienced as this type of process took place, I tune into love, and eventually the negative energy turns into positive energy.

It is probably best that I'm not aware of everything that takes place, because sometimes too much information isn't a good thing.

Maisie wrote on Jan 1st, 2020 at 10:08pm:
R2
What do you think the attachments are? In my sessions I saw that they were energetic and not physical. They were also capable of influencing me but not controlling me if that makes sense. Like I could experience an urge to do something and still have a choice about it, but its a persistent nagging urge.
The last attachment I had to request it let go of me and thanked it for the function it had performed in my life. Although I was revolted by it I believe it was fulfilling some divine purpose, perhaps to accelerate my growth.

When you have done retrievals where entities were present, how did you know and did the entity have to be detached before the person could ascend with you? I assume that means you were within the dense earth plains? I haven't done too many retrievals, but the ones I have, just seemed to have a life of their own and took me on a journey rather than me initiating it. Because I did one to see where my neighbours husband ended up and he told me he was with his mother and told me her name, but when I asked his living wife what his mothers name was she gave me a different but similar name. That really threw me off for a couple of weeks and I didn't feel comfortable with retrievals after that.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #31 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:50am

I thought the best part of Bruce's book were the subjects of PUL and how to use that with negative entities. It been such beneficial information in my life and OBE sessions.
I have a difficult relationship with my sister and there is nothing to be gained by discussing anything in person with her, she is just not present in this dimension. So I talk to her higher self and send her love that way and that seems to have benefited our relationship.

What techniques do you use to reach these other conscious states? Did you use binaural sounds, The Gateway or anything?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 12:05pm

Maise:

I didn't use any of the methods you mentioned. Just meditation, spiritual growth, and assistance from my higher self and guidance.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #33 - Jan 3rd, 2020 at 9:10am

Have you been hypnotised or had a past life regression?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #34 - Jan 3rd, 2020 at 12:36pm

No.

Maisie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2020 at 9:10am:
Have you been hypnotised or had a past life regression?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #35 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 1:16am

Maisie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:50am:
I have a difficult relationship with my sister and there is nothing to be gained by discussing anything in person with her, she is just not present in this dimension. So I talk to her higher self and send her love that way and that seems to have benefited our relationship.

I use this same technique on my relationships too, especially before bed as it can usually trigger a dream with that person's higher self.  The dream is confirmation for me that my words and requests were heard, and it's validation that we're communicating and reaching mutual ground.  My request is always that I speak to the other person's higher self and that it delivers the message to the person's physical self in the best way possible if it's in agreement with my message.  Basically, I want its "blessing", as I never want to impose my intention or desires on anyone.   

It's especially useful for when a person I want to talk to and work on things with is not able to rise above an earthly issue and is in essence stuck there emotionally.  It's kind of like trying to tell a person who is feeling sad to just cheer up.  Doesn't work.  People need to go through whatever they need to go through, you can't rush them, and with the state they're in they won't really hear you in the right frame of mind anyway.  In other words, your words fall on deaf ears.  So when I talk to their higher self it does two things:  It puts me in the right "frame of mind" which instantly delivers my message quickly and purely, basically bypassing all that's clogging the channel (emotions, fear, the ego), and it also helps get my message into the other person's consciousness in the safest, fastest, purest way possible without me causing more communication barriers. 

What I mean by communication barriers would be like, let's say I want to have a conversation with a guy about my feelings, and he's not in the mood, he's busy, and is avoiding sensitive topics like this because he doesn't really know how to respond anyway.  If I keep forcing him to have a conversation like that, it's going to get awkward between us real fast.  It's not good for me to just act like I can just blow it off, because then I'll be hurting and become resentful.  But if I ask his higher self basically like, "Hey, this is how I feel.  This is what I want him to know.  This is what I need from him.  Is it ok if you deliver this message to him in the best way possible for him to really hear me and understand me in the way I intend?" then I get the stuff off my chest, I am doing it with the purest intention possible, and it also helps me to feel PUL in the process rather than feeling needy.  Because let's face it, even a really great guy isn't always going to know how to handle emotional topics delicately and sensitively, especially if he can sense you're not at your best either.   

It also helps me to not get bogged down with ego-stuff like my own emotions, and the next time I communicate physically with that person they see the change in me and it lifts them as well.  That recently happened with a male friend and after a fantastic conversation he said, "Wow, that went surprisingly well.  I admit I was a little afraid of how this conversation was going to go but this was incredible." 

These situations don't always have to be negative ones.  They can be any type of situation or relationship.  I just find that it helps me be my best and I really do believe it speaks directly to their higher self.

Anyway, I love when it triggers a "spiritual dream", one in which it's not just a dream about that person but has the special qualities that tells me it's a real communication with their higher self.  These types, for me at least, are always that in the dream the person doesn't need to speak to communicate but will communicate through their energy and expressing PUL, and I wake up really feeling their energy so strongly.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #36 - Jan 6th, 2020 at 2:01am

I love the spiritual dream idea and communicating with their higher self just before sleep. Even if you don't remember the dream it still has an effect on our subconscious I believe.

I agree with everything you said. With my sister because her behaviour is so historic and it pushes my buttons (I was abused by her father but she was spoilt) and opens my wounds I cant talk to her about anything without being hurt by her. She plays the victim/hero game and has no empathy for anyone unless there is something in it for her. So I avoid all those hurts by communicating with her higher self and its stopped me reacting to her and she seems to have calmed down her need to play one up with me.

I experienced a violent relationship a few years ago and ended up kicking him out with the help of the police, but a year later when he came to get all his things, I had no one to be with me when he arrived and he had been threatening violence and sending me abusive emails. So I talked to his higher self and there wasn't a single angry word said, he even signed all the legal papers without hiccup. I really believe that who we are out side of this life can be quite different to who we are in it. Some people are playing the antagonistic role to help us wake up I believe.

IP Logged

Stanislaw

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Aug 12th, 2020 at 12:48am

Wiele osób pamięta swoje wcześniejsze wcielenia...

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #38 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:23am

Stanislaw wrote on Aug 12th, 2020 at 12:48am:
Wiele osób pamięta swoje wcześniejsze wcielenia...

Hi Stanislaw,

I see you're a new member.  This site doesn't have any translation capabilities.  You'll have to participate in English so that everyone else can read it and respond to it.  Are you able to communicate in English?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.