Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Constant skepticism vs faith & Yeshua's words/life (Read 20285 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: Constant skepticism vs faith & Yeshua's words/life
Reply #45 - May 21st, 2017 at 11:58am

Alan, you bring up an excellent issue that is definitely worth going into more. I understand what you're saying and why you're saying it. My short, summarized answer is that it's not a black and white issue.
    The first, original Creator, or we could say, the very "first Self/awareness" is the same as some call God and what Yeshua often referred to as Abba (Father).  Yeshua referred to God in this way, as Abba, because he was highlighting the connection between the creative, force aspect of God and that of what some call Yang, masculine, etc energy and attunement.   
     God was originally polarized to the Yin, Feminine, before It changed within Itself and integrated It's Yang/Masculine side which led to the creation of many different Spirits from within Itself. 
     Yeshua is connected to one of those original Spirits or "Children", whom was the very first to fully re-merge with Source/the Creator/original, first Self. In doing so, Yeshua's Spirit not only became a full companion and One with God, but also became a Co-Creator with God.
    The result?   Many of our Spirits and the origin of this particular Universe.  Yeshua's Spirit self imagined this Universe (not the dense physical part) into existence.  It was act of self expression, creativity, and artistry in motion.  In a human sense though, we could say that God is greater than Yeshua's Spirit, for God came first, God is the Consciousness and Force that set ALL of this into motion originally.  God is the First and Primary Creator. 
       But in a different sense, there is no "greater or lesser" among Beings whom are so One with each other.  Humans cannot even begin to conceive of the Oneness that exists between God, Yeshua, and the other fully returned Children of God.  You know how when a huge flock of birds all turn on a dime at the same time?  That's like the Oneness between God, Yeshua and the other pure Light Beings.  There is no separation, though they ALL are individuals. 
       Or, in more human terms, a parable:  One day, you meet an older man whom is very kind, very wise, very loving, and owns a huge non profit business.  He strikes up a conversation with you, and he says, "Alan, I would love for you to meet my Son, whom I'm very pleased with. 
        He has become a full partner in my company, and since he has joined, the company has grown and expanded phenomenally.  He has been bringing in other business partners that are helping the company grow and expand more too!   I am so happy with him.  If you ever need anything from me or the company, you can ask me or him, because I have given him all powers and authority when he became my full partner."
     When you do meet the Son, you find that the Son is MUCH like the Father in many ways.  He also is very kind, very wise, and very loving.  The Son even looks a lot like the Father, though there are some minor differences.
        Truly do we have an advocate with the Abba/Immah in Yeshua.  God made Yeshua a full business partner in It's vast company.  Every Spirit and Soul that fully merges it's little light with the Big Light of God, becomes part of "managment" level at this same vast and eternal company.  But in this Universe, because it's a direct Co-Creation of Yeshua's, with help from God, it is God and Yeshua that have the most authority in this Universe.
        If you could go to another Universe, that was Co-Created by another fully grown up Child of God, then in that Reality, the Co-Creator of that one, along with God, would be the primary authorities. 
        However, as mentioned, there is a Oneness between God and It's fully grown up Children, whom have become Co-Creators and full companions, so that their Will is so in alignment, that it's more like a "collective Will" that ALL is intune with God's. 
      When we pray to God, in a very real sense, we are also praying to that collective of pure Light Beings that are fully One with God, and who know and do God's Will. 
       Because for awhile, Yeshua was connected to a human body with limitations and distortion, until his Resurrection, he didn't always have full awareness of everything, like he does now.  You'll find that even in Yeshua, there were some differences in him before and after the Resurrection--especially as to degree of awareness. 
      When he was still connected to a human form, he told his disciples not to pray to him, and he was being wise, humble, and pragmatic about that. Now that he has had his awareness fully opened up, he knows that there is not much difference between praying to God or him, for they are in perfect attunement, harmony, and accord.

At the end of the day, you should pray how most feels right to you.  If you prefer to pray to God only--that's fine. If it feels and seems right to pray to both God and Yeshua--well, I think they will understand and that it's OK. 
      Yeshua said that he would send an advocate for him/on his and his Father's behalf.  Do NOT pray to this advocate should one come to know him. This advocate, according to Yeshua, would speak of Yeshua and make plain his truths to humanity. Yeshua said he would speak through this person, to others. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #46 - May 21st, 2017 at 12:44pm

I'd like to add something, this is sort of off topic, but in line with some of the off topic subjects that already exist. Smiley

Since we are in this world, not a higher realm, even when we are meditating and feeling love and peace, it is possible for  an unfriendly spirit to try to pass on information to us. If we try to discriminate who such spirit is by how it feels, we might end up feeling nothing more than the love and peace we are already feeling, so it can be hard to determine what a spirit is by its feeling.

Therefore, we always need to use our discrimination when we receive information from the spirit world, and see if the information received is usable.

For quite a while I've been in the mode of hardly ever asking questions. Sometimes while meditating, if I feel stuck in some way, I'll receive a pointer from my guidance. I also look to my dreams for guidance. Other wise, I consider what I already know and use my intuition and intelligence.

It is important to remember that even if you don't make conscious contact with the spirit world, unfriendly spirits can try to influence you. Therefore, being conscious of of their presence when they are around can be helpful, because such awareness will let you know that you need to use your discrimination.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #47 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:56pm

Albert, I agree with a lot of what you said. This is part of the reason why I tend to trust dream guidance messages more than ones received during meditation. 

A lacking in Light, negative person, Soul, non human, etc can try to inject limiting/distorted info when a person is in dream state--like when they are meditating, BUT during the dream state, the Soul and/or Higher self levels of a person is much more in control of determining which dreams we actually remember. 

Hence, any interference, distortion, meddling, etc that can occur during the dream state from outside sources, is easily put aside. 

When a person is meditating and thus fully awake, one's conscious, personality mind is much more active and involved in receiving, translating/interpreting whatever comes through. Distortions can happen because of outside meddling, and can happen because of one's own distortions of the personality, conscious mind and the "body ego".

This is probably why, much of the most major and most important guidance messages that I've received, has come most often in the form of dreams--that, or guidance knows that I trust that avenue the most. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #48 - May 21st, 2017 at 2:31pm

Would add to my last reply, that when one opens self up in meditation and initially (before) prays to receive help from the first Creator, Yeshua, the collective of pure Light Beings (the Co-Creators), or those that these may send on their behalf, that one can also ask for specific help.

Meaning, if there is something important you want to ask the above Expanded Guidance about, you can specifically ask the above to shield and protect from any and all outside, negative and hindering beings. 

If what you're seeking and your deeper intentions are of a more spiritual, constructive, and helpful nature, these will in all likelihood grant your request and CAN definitely shield a person from outside meddling for that meditation. 

I think the above is very important to point out.  Remember that individuals aligned to the Light tend to highly respect freewill and as guidance, they often wait till a person specifically/consciously asks for help.  If you want specific help, sometimes you have to consciously ask for same. 

Course there are cases where people are helped even if they don't consciously seek or specifically ask for it--but that is a whole other discussion that relates to maturity and awareness levels of an individual, and other factors like pre life planning, contracts, and the kind of experiences, or service, that a Soul comes in for.

I sometimes use the above in meditation when I'm seeking specific guidance/information on an issue. Having faith and belief that these powerful, pure Light Beings will help you with such requests is part of the process of them helping you.   Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.