Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you know if Bruce Moen has health issues? (Read 14513 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Do you know if Bruce Moen has health issues?
May 9th, 2017 at 11:38am

I am in contact with Bruce, via Face book and saw a post about him "or someone else" booking themselves into a hospice care unit.

Do you know if this was Bruce or one of his Facebook friends?

Concerned

Alan McDougall

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Do you know if Bruce Moen has health issues?
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2017 at 1:03pm

Alan, it's Bruce, and he will have hospice care at home.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2017 at 3:25pm

Vicky, I'm so sorry to hear this. Bruce did say that his days were numbered but I was hoping it was still a ways off.

Please keep us posted. And be sure Bruce knows that he and Pharon are in our thoughts.

R

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2017 at 5:13pm

I wish Bruce (and his loved ones) comfort and peace. All will be well, and all is well. Our difficulties are only for a time.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 9th, 2017 at 5:39pm

Would echo what Seagull said and add that I'll pray for an aware, peaceful, and as painless as possible transition. 

Bruce, if you happen to read this, thank you for all your help and service, both in a personal sense and in an impersonal sense. 

Also, when you get fully clear and phase to the level you most strongly vibrate to, please check on some of the issues that we've talked about, and any help or assistance you can lend from over there to here, would be appreciated.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - May 9th, 2017 at 7:04pm

I don't mean to rush things, thank you Bruce, for writing your books and providing this site. It has meant a lot to me. You'll probably find out about this and other things during your life review (again, I don't mean to rush things).

When it is your time, my guess is that you'll have a lot of fun exploring things while you are free of a body. You'll enjoy the PUL big time.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #6 - May 9th, 2017 at 7:08pm

Vicky wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 1:03pm:

Dear Vicky,

I see dear Vicky that you have taken over global moderator of which I know you are going to make a huge success of. And I promise no more negativity from me in the future

Do you know what illness our beloved Bruce is suffering from so that we can hold hands and pray for him

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #7 - May 9th, 2017 at 8:32pm

I too want to thank you, Bruce, for sharing your spiritual adventures and for creating and maintaining this site.  I believe God has an exit strategy for each of us.  What haunts me are those few unforgettable experiences in which prayer brings dear souls back from certain death.  Such miracles haunt me because of the ultimately unanswerable question of why some are healed and others are not.  This apparent inconsistency raises the painful and elusive issue of "the right circumstances" for a healing miracle.  I am certain of one thing: those are not healed are not allowed to die because they failed to meet faith conditions met by those who are healed. 

I became pastor of my Colville church on July 1, 2007.  Since that time, it seems we have lost about half of our aging congregation.  Several of those who died received a great deal of prayer, but died anyway, despite the fact that they were among the most vibrant loving Christians I have ever met. 

Still, I can't bring myself to give up on anyone, especially a kind and unique fellow traveler like you, Bruce.  So at this said news, I will pray for your recovery and bring your need before my Monday prayer group that has been privileged to witness many answers to prayer.

God bless you, Bruce,
Don

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #8 - May 9th, 2017 at 8:47pm

TheDonald wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 8:32pm:
I too want to thank you, Bruce, for sharing your spiritual adventures and for creating and maintaining this site.  I believe God has an exit strategy for each of us.  What haunts me are those few unforgettable experiences in which prayer brings dear souls back from certain death.  Such miracles haunt me because of the ultimately unanswerable question of why some are healed and others are not.  This apparent inconsistency raises the painful and elusive issue of "the right circumstances" for a healing miracle.  I am certain of one thing: those are not healed are not allowed to die because they failed to meet faith conditions met by those who are healed. 

I became pastor of my Colville church on July 1, 2007.  Since that time, it seems we have lost about half of our aging congregation.  Several of those who died received a great deal of prayer, but died anyway, despite the fact that they were among the most vibrant loving Christians I have ever met. 

Still, I can't bring myself to give up on anyone, especially a kind and unique fellow traveler like you, Bruce.  So at this said news, I will pray for your recovery and bring your need before my Monday prayer group that has been privileged to witness many answers to prayer.

God bless you, Bruce,
Don

Don the Bible says it rains on both the good and bad

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 9th, 2017 at 8:54pm

It would be more wise to pray not my will, but the Will of the Creative Forces be done, whatever we pray for Bruce or others. 

Consider the possibility that perhaps Bruce wants to leave the physical.   

I certainly won't be praying for him to stay in physical, as I get the strong sense that he's ready to go.

Years ago, we did a group prayer healing session for Romain here. At first I pictured Romain's body healing, but then I realized that might not be what his Soul and/or Spirit wanted for him and so I prayed for the Will of the Creative Forces be done, whatever that was (to use my energy however "they", including his own Spirit, saw fit). 

I was told, and quite clearly so, during this healing session that "he will die."  I got the sense that this was part of the plan.  I didn't tell him or the people involved, because I figured there was a possibility that I heard/translated wrong, or it came from a limited/hindering source, and I didn't want to introduce any doubt in case he was meant to be healed. 

In other words, don't play God when self lacks the knowledge and wisdom of same.  Let God play God, and instead ask to be shown what the Creative Force's will is. Considering Yeshua's constant example and prayers, you would think that Christians would understand this better than most.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:13pm

rondele wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 3:25pm:
Vicky, I'm so sorry to hear this. Bruce did say that his days were numbered but I was hoping it was still a ways off.

Please keep us posted. And be sure Bruce knows that he and Pharon are in our thoughts.

R

I'll do my best to keep you posted.  I'll let Bruce know to check here to see what everyone is sharing and all the love and prayers everyone sends.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Alan McDougall wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 7:08pm:

Dear Vicky,

I see dear Vicky that you have taken over global moderator of which I know you are going to make a huge success of. And I promise no more negativity from me in the future

Do you know what illness our beloved Bruce is suffering from so that we can hold hands and pray for him

Thank you.  He has liver failure and it's been progressing more rapidly since I last saw him, which was last September, although he's been dealing with it's slow progression over at the last few years. 

When I found out he was applying for hospice care I was very relieved to hear that it will be at home.  I'd hate for him to be away from home especially at the time of his passing.  I want his wife to be by his side too of course, to give both of them the most peace and comfort. 

Bruce knows how grateful I am for having had him in my life, and how much I love him.  It's been extremely painful for me to know he's been getting sicker and is facing his transition.  The depression and stress it's caused me has been unbelievable. 

But, I'm incredibly lucky and grateful to have learned what I know about death and the afterlife!  I know Bruce will be perfectly fine at the moment he crosses over.  I know the joy, love, and amazement he will be feeling.  I know he will be surrounded by loved ones, that he'll feel and know all the love and good thoughts people here have for him, and I know he will be visiting me and anyone else who wants a visit from him.  I'm sure of those things, so that gives me relief and keeps me from falling apart.  I can't imagine not having the knowledge and beliefs I have.  It's why it's so important for us to carry on and pass on what we know, and I've learned SO much from Bruce and his work.  I'm so honored to have the friendship with him that I have. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 9th, 2017 at 10:30pm

These bittersweet human lives of ours, which are more bitter while here, become more sweet when we reflect on them later, where Like attracts and begets Like takes us to. 

From having done your charts, having met both of you in person, and general intuition, it's very clear to me Vicky that you and Bruce have a strong Soul and Spirit connection. And as you know, that doesn't ever end, but only grows stronger and more true. Both you are and Bruce are true Helpers in the flesh. 

Will be sending loving thoughts and energy to you as well. Your Spirit/Disk has certainly put you through the ringer this life, but I know it's because you and your Spirit desired to grow a lot in this life, and while that growth might not be clear to you, it's clear to me.  You will grow and attune to PUL even more, and Bruce will continue to help you in that process from the nonphysical.   

Thank you also for being here at this difficult, challenging cycle and for your service--you're a lovely lady and beautiful, old Soul.   Kiss

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - May 10th, 2017 at 12:34am

Quote:
  These bittersweet human lives of ours, which are more bitter while here, become more sweet when we reflect on them later, where Like attracts and begets Like takes us to. 

From having done your charts, having met both of you in person, and general intuition, it's very clear to me Vicky that you and Bruce have a strong Soul and Spirit connection. And as you know, that doesn't ever end, but only grows stronger and more true. Both you are and Bruce are true Helpers in the flesh. 

Will be sending loving thoughts and energy to you as well. Your Spirit/Disk has certainly put you through the ringer this life, but I know it's because you and your Spirit desired to grow a lot in this life, and while that growth might not be clear to you, it's clear to me.  You will grow and attune to PUL even more, and Bruce will continue to help you in that process from the nonphysical.   

Thank you also for being here at this difficult, challenging cycle and for your service--you're a lovely lady and beautiful, old Soul.   Kiss 

Wow Justin, that was really sweet of you, thank you so much.  I do feel like I have been put through the ringer in this life, emotionally.  And I do believe it's for a reason of soul growth, and yes it's not clear to me at all.  Thanks for your kind words and understanding and PUL.
Kiss

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #14 - May 10th, 2017 at 2:08am

At home care among his family and close friends that love him is the best way to pass over

My beloved late Dad was in hospital in his last days, but insisted in being taken home at the end of his life and his passing was was peaceful.My late Dads greatest fear was becoming senile which never happened thank God

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.