Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The final Fate of the unrepentant depraved. (Read 7586 times)
SourceLover
Ex Member

Re: The final Fate of the unrepentant depraved.
Reply #15 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 9:12pm

Alan, several sources I respect speak about how Souls sometimes experience a true and final death. These sources are Yeshua, Edgar Cayce, Tom Campbell, and Bruce Moen.  For the most part, most of them speak of it as the Soul in a sense doing it to itself.  Tom Campbell differs some in saying that a particular individual in charge of the consciousness growth of this larger system, has the power, authority, and occasionally does in a sense delete a particular Soul. 

However, my sense is that this is very rare and every effort is made to reach out to such lacking in Love Souls and try to reorient them back to the Light. 

What Recoverer2 said, bears repeating. In fact, in the NT, Yeshua offers a number of parables talking about retrieving lost ones.  Besides the Prodigal Son parable, there is also the lost sheep parable. And what was the sheepherder most happy about, that 99 of his sheep didn't stray to begin with, or that the one of his flock that left, was recovered? 

See, Yeshua and God are so loving, so forgiving that they can take a lot from a particular Soul as far as erring and straying goes. 

They do not hate Souls like Hitler, Stalin, Bundy, etc.  They may be quite unhappy with their behavior , actions, and how much suffering they have caused, but they do not hate such Souls. 

Yeshua was falsely tried, brutally tortured, and brutally murdered, and what did he say at the end, in the final throes of his body's death?   He said, "Forgive them Abba (Father), for they know not what they do."

If Yeshua can forgive and overlook such evil and unloving deeds to himself, can you not imagine that God and Yeshua would give a wayward Soul many, many, many chances and opportunities to amend it's ways?   

Surely you are not as wise, aware, and loving as Yeshua and God?  There is no eternal hell.  There are however, many temporal hells that a smallish percentage of Souls become attracted to, and stay there until they get sick of existing in such a limited and unhapppy manner.  When they desire change within, then they are helped. 

I once had a dream where I was in a dark realm, very lacking in light.  I found an individual there, whom was grotesque and distorted looking.  Like a little evil troll version of a human.  The entire time I was radiating a bright golden light.  I saw myself pick up this individual and cradle him in my arms, feeling such love and compassion for him and surrounding/infusing him with this golden light.  After awhile, he said to me, "I wish I could be like you and radiate this beautiful golden light."    I replied to him, "You can become like me, you just have to make different choices and live differently." 

If a Soul such as myself can feel such love and compassion towards a Soul that had cut themselves off a lot from God, Love, and the Light, then surely Yeshua and especially God whom are beyond my current self, would feel even more Love and compassion for such a Soul? 

When Yeshua healed people, he often said, "Go and sin (err) no more."  As long as an individual sincerely tries to change themselves for the better, God and those intune with God, will take back any Soul.  Even Ted Bundy, Hitler, Stalin, etc.  For, each one of these are God's and/or Yeshua's precious children. 

If they persist on their destructive paths, they may end up destroying themselves, or the Creator or Co-Creator may recycle their consciousness patterns and start them afresh.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.