Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Could you call these dreams/visions Retrievals? (Read 1162 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Could you call these dreams/visions Retrievals?
Apr 14th, 2017 at 1:25pm

"The experiences I detail below always occurred while my body was sleeping"

1) During the Zimbabwe bush war, (South Africa's next door neighbor) I dreamed that I came across some Catholic nuns who were being murdered and raped by Mugabe's rebels. One nun was in a state of terrible fear and in the process of dying and I reached out to her in an attempt to help or I tried to help her die and pass- over into the everlasting peace of Gods Holy living light.

(I woke up feeling sick and told my wife what I just experienced it was horrifying and in vivid detail)

2) On another occasion I found myself occupying the a body of another man (Or maybe it was my own body) He or I was being murdered by stabbing. I felt the knife go in and the pain was unspeakable, like liquid fire cutting my "body" in half. I woke up in terror!

3) On another occasion I found myself in the body of an another man (Again it might have been my own body) He was confined to a tiny prison cell within on the outside of the tiny room, a realm exactly like the Christian hell. I did not experience heat or fire only unrelenting unspeakable fear, from which I woke up in a huge jerk almost falling off the bed.

4) On a further occassion I found myself inside a huge passenger jet airplane and watched in horror as it crashed into a huge mountain. I saw the souls, which looked like blue orbs actually leave the bodies of the dying passengers (This crash actually happened. It was a New Zealand chartered tourist aircraft that took people on a fly-over Antarctica which is not that far from New Zealand Everyone died in this horrific disaster)

"I took all these experiences to be very vivid prophetic type  dreams of actual events, in which my consciousness was present but I did not intervene in any way except in the case of the Catholic nun".

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Could you call these dreams/visions Retrievals?
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 1:47pm

Hi Alan,

Those are pretty intense experiences.  I don't know whether to call them retrievals or not but I think it's definitely possible.  Hopefully Bruce will chime in on that.

Do you normally have intense dreams as well? 

Some friends and I were talking last night about dreams, lucid dreams, and OBEs.  I was reminiscing how wonderful it was that when I was younger I had very intense and vivid dreams often.  I wish that it was still like that now.  I don't know if it's because I'm older now (I'm 46) or if it's because I have more stress in my life and am so much more busy now. I'm grateful that I've kept dream diaries since I was a teenager!  It's neat to go back and read them, and it helps me remember them too. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.